Erotic book - Hot Pants Weather Girl by Ray Todd

Contains all kind of sex novels in Hindi and English.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Erotic book - Hot Pants Weather Girl by Ray Todd

Unread post by admin » 26 Jan 2016 08:49

Chapter 4
Wayne Marshal called Paula early the next morning, telling her that they'd cancelled further auditions
because he wanted her to be the weather girl.
"Really!" she squealed with joy.
"Yes," he laughed. "Could you drop by the station this afternoon so we can discuss the arrangements?"
"Gosh, yes," Paula beamed. "Am I gonna get fucked again?"
"I had that in mind," he teased. "How do you feel about it?"
"I feel like fuckin'," giggled the girl.
For the next few weeks, Paula was spending almost all of her time at the television station. There were
hours of picture-taking for promotional photos that would be used on billboards, posters and
newspapers promoting her debut as weather girl. Every photo accented her nearly naked breasts that
were exposed as much as decency would allow. They tried many hair styles and finally decided that
letting it fall straight as Paula had always worn it was the most flattering.
A speech teacher was brought in from San Francisco to work with the girl's delivery. She spent three
hours a day with the teacher, her voice and delivery improving with every lesson.
Even with her busy schedule, Wayne Marshal managed to have her in his office with him for at least an
hour each afternoon.
"Gee, Mr. Marshal," she whispered to him one day as she lay naked with him on his couch, gently
caressing the limp wet prick that had just filled her dripping cunt with thick white sperm. "I've never been
so happy in my life."
"I'm glad," he smiled, feeling his cock starting to stir again in her fingers.
"Have you decided when our newscasts will start?" she asked him.
"Yes," he answered. "It will debut on the seventh of next month. The billboards and posters are going up
day after tomorrow which will give us exactly three weeks to promote it."
"I can hardly wait," she giggled, still toying with the limp prick that was rapidly swelling between her
fingers.
"Are you nervous about it?" asked Wayne.
"Not any more," she whispered. "But you're a naughty man."
"Why?"
"You're gettin' another hard-on," she giggled.
"Well, I'll be damned," he teased. "I think I am. What shall we do about it?"
"You can stick it in my hot little cunt," whispered the girl.
"Would you like that?"
"Shit, yes," giggled Paula. "Balling with you is my favorite hobby."
When they'd finished their second fuck of the afternoon, Paula hurried home for dinner. She didn't have
much time because Babs was picking her up at seven o'clock so they could review recent tapes of some
weather girls from other parts of the country.
"Are you going out again tonight?" asked Paula's mother when she saw how rapidly the girl was bolting
her food down.
"Yes." she answered. "Miss Conner is picking me up to review some tapes."
"My God, honey," her mother sighed. "When are you ever going to get some time for yourself?"
"I don't know," the girl admitted. "Probably not until after the broadcasts start."
"When do they start?" asked her little sister, Jenny, who'd been eating quietly.
"On the seventh of next month," Paula replied as she got up from the table.
"I'll be glad of that," sighed her mother. "You're wearing yourself out."
"Don't worry about me," called Paula, rushing out of the house when she heard Bab's horn honking.
Later that evening when her parents had gone over to visit some friends, little fourteen-year-old Jenny
slumped down in a chair. Feeling horny as usual the youngster decided to masturbate for a while.
Most of the boys in the neighborhood who usually fucked her were on their summer vacations and her
juicy little cunt was filled with nothing but frustration.
Pulling her panties off, she dropped them on the floor by the chair. Lifting her short skirt up, she leaned
her head back against the cushion and began working her finger in and out of her slit, making certain to
rub it against her hard little clitoris with every stroke. Closing her eyes, she tried to visualize that a nice
stiff dick was gliding in and out of her slippery little slit.
Writhing around in the chair, she was close to a wild climax when the doorbell rang.
"Oh, shit," she said to herself, pulling her finger out of the juicy hotness of her cunt.
"Hi, Jenny," smiled Rex Walker when she opened the door.
"Hello, Rex," she answered, her face damp and flushed from the neat finger-fuck she'd been giving
herself.
"Is Paula home?" he asked, stepping into the room.
"Nope," she answered, closing the door behind him and returning to her chair.
"Are you expecting her soon?" asked Rex, sitting down on a sofa opposite the child.
"She had to go back to the television station," explained Jenny.
"She's there almost all the time."
"I know," grinned the boy who hadn't seen Paula since the night she had jacked him off, "I haven't seen
her for two weeks."
"I wouldn't worry," smiled Jenny, walking over and sitting down next to him on the couch.
"I'm not worried," Rex sighed. "I just miss her."
"What's to miss about a dumb virgin?" giggled Jenny.
"What do you mean?" he asked, startled by the little girl's remark.
"Just what I said," she grinned. "I know my sister doesn't put out and I'll bet you're dying for a hot fuck."
He couldn't believe what he was hearing. Jenny had always seemed to be such a sweet little girl, and
here she was, talking about fucking.
"Well," she continued, "don't you ever get horny without a piece of ass?"
"You shouldn't talk like that," he answered, rising to leave.
"Don't go," she whispered, grasping his hand and pulling the boy back down on the sofa with her. "I
wanta fuck."
"Are you crazy?" he asked, staring at the shocking child.
"Nope," she giggled. "Just horny."
"You're nuts," he exclaimed.
"You're the one that's nuts," she giggled, reaching over and touching the front of his jeans. "What have
you got against fuckin'?"
"Nothing," he snapped, trying to push her hand away. "But not with a fourteen-year-old brat."
"That's because you've never fucked a little fourteen-year-old brat," she whispered, still clinging
desperately to the soft lump in his pants. "We're pretty juicy."
"Good for you," he laughed. "But no thanks."
"How old are you, Rex?" she suddenly asked.
"Nineteen," he answered.
"How old were you the first time you ever screwed a girl?"
"Fifteen or sixteen," replied Rex.
"How old was the lucky girl?" she asked.
"Fourteen or fifteen."
"See," she giggled. "I'm not too young to fuck."
"But I'm nineteen now," he argued.
"Big deal," she laughed, pleased to feel his cock stirring in her grasp.
Rex couldn't understand what had happened to Jenny. He'd always thought she was such a nice little kid
and here she was grabbing at his cock and talking about fucking.
"Come on, Rex," she teased. "If you've been true to my dumb sister, you must be dying for a hot fuck."
"Not from you!" he snapped.
"Okay," she whispered, still rubbing his cock. "How would you like me to jack you off?"
"Shit, kid," he stared at her. "You've really flipped."
"Please let me give you a hand-job," she begged, quickly lowering his zipper and yanking his half-hard
prick out.
"When the hell did you start playing with cocks?" he stammered, secretly enjoying the feel of her soft
cool fingers around his dong.
"When I was twelve," she giggled. "I let Peter Wilson fuck me."
Rex knew that he should get the hell out of the house, but he didn't have the willpower to remove her
fingers from his rapidly-swelling cock.
"Please, Rex," she whispered. "Let's get rid of your big hot load in my cunt."
"No!"
"Why not?"
"Because you're just a kid," he answered weakly as the girl skimmed his foreskin up and down over his
cockhead.
"Does this feel like a kid's cunt?" whispered Jenny, taking his hand and thrusting it up between her bare
legs.
The young man almost shit his pants with excitement when the tip of his finger touched the hot juiciness
of her sweet little slit. Unable to resist it, he slipped his finger up into her warm, wet pussy. The feel of
her hot, wiggly little twat soon had his cock throbbing wildly in her hand.
"Rex," she whispered as the young man began frantically finger-fucking her. "Your nice big prick would
feel a helluva lot better than your finger."
"I'm sorry, Jenny," he panted, his dick deliciously tingling from her hand-job. "My prick would split your
little cunt open."
Looking at the boy's big nineteen-year-old tool, she realized it was about twice as big as the pricks her
little boy friends had screwed her with, but she was dying to have Rex drill his rod up between her legs.
"Please," she begged. "We can stop if it hurts me."
When she saw him hesitate, the little girl quickly removed her dress and spread out on the couch. Rex
just stared at her cute naked body with her pink little cuntlips pouting up at him from the soft growth of
light brown pussy hairs that surrounded her delicious little slit. The sight of her small cone-shaped titties
with their big ripe nipples was enough to blow his mind.
"Come on," she whispered, spreading her thighs lewdly open as her haughty fingers parted her juicy little
cuntlips. "Please fuck me."
"Will you promise to tell me if it hurts?" he asked, his will to resist rapidly dissolving.
"I promise."
Removing his jeans and shorts, the boy crawled up between her widely spread thighs. Clutching his
throbbing cock in his hand, Rex guided it toward the slippery wet cuntlips that were eagerly waiting for
him. The soft fluffy pussy hairs around her sweet little twat were glistening with drops of shimmering
cunt-juice.
Nervously looking down at his lurching dong, Jenny suddenly wondered if her small twat could
accommodate anything that large. She'd been able to take the little thirteen and fourteen-year-old boys
very easily, but Rex's big tool was a whole new ball game.
"Ooooooooooh, shit," she whispered, feeling his massive cockhead pushing slowly between her
tightly-stretched twat-lips. Her distended cunt-mouth seemed to relax a bit when the big swollen knob
had finally slid through the tight slippery opening. When the head of his cock had passed through the
snug hole, his shaft slithered all the way up into the juicy depths of her little cunt.
Frantically clutching the young man in her arms, Jenny had to bite her lips to keep from screaming with
the sharp pain. Even with the intense discomfort, the youngster was excited by the feel of his long thick
cock throbbing in her cunt. No prick had ever been drilled this deep into her little quivering belly before.
Moving cautiously beneath him, she was thrilled by the feel of his thick pole rubbing against the sensitive
tissues of her widely stretched fuck-hole. Excitedly squirming her tight cunt around his gnarly shaft, her
hot inner flesh was rubbing deliciously against his glorious cock, inducing even more pleasure into the
juicy depths of her tingling little twat.
A deep ecstasy flowed through her loins as Rex began slowly drilling his big meaty shaft in and out of her
tight slippery flesh of her excited cunt.
When the discomfort had completely disappeared, Jenny found that she could enhance the pleasure by
thrusting her hips up to meet every thrust of his plunging boner.
"Oh, Rex," she whispered, feeling him drive deeper and deeper into the steamy hotness of her
juice-slickened cunt. "That feels so fuckin' good."
Rex was very much aware that she was a mere child as he stared down at her hard little tits, but her
delicious young twat was the tightest, hottest, sweetest damn thing he'd ever fucked into. Her baby-soft
lips were slightly parted and her big green eyes were glowing up at him from her flushed eager face. Rex
hadn't realized until now how cute Paula's kid sister really was.
"D'ya still think I'm too little to fuck?" she giggled up to him, slamming her cunt up to receive every one
of his lusty thrusts.
"No, honey," he panted. "You're not too little to fuck."
Excited by the hot tightness of the youngster's juicy twat, Rex was driving deeper and harder into her
delicious little hole. He could hear Jenny's sweet cunt juices squishing around his plunging dork as it
slithered through her sucking, grasping pussy flesh.
"Jesus, Rex," she whispered, screwing her dripping slit up tighter around the base of his slippery shaft.
"This feels so fuckin' good."
As the handsome young man fucked into her, Jenny couldn't understand why her older sister was so
dumb. Paula could be enjoying Rex's wonderful cock tonight if she didn't think being a virgin was so
fucking great.
"Oh, shit!" she squealed with joy at the feel of his thick meaty dick sliding smoothly against her sensitive
cuntal tissues. "It's so goddamned fuckin' good, honey!"
Wrapping her arms more tightly around him, she raised her legs higher and ground her slit up against him,
squeezing his hard cock with the muscles of her hot sucking little cunt.
"Oh, fuck, baby, fuck!" she whimpered, snaking her soft young thighs around his waist. "I love it! I love
it!"
Drilling his screaming boner deeper and deeper into the youngster's hot, tight slit, thick gobs of juice
were oozing out from between her cock-squeezing cuntlips and dribbling down over her sweet little ass.
Squealing with excitement, her cunt muscles were involuntarily sucking on the entire length of his plunging
prick. The feel of his big man-sized cock slamming up into her writhing belly was the wildest thing the
horny youngster had ever experienced.
"That's it, baby! Harder! HARDER!" she shrieked, tearing at his bare ass with her fingers, pulling him
more deeply into her.
Wanting to bring the hysterical girl off, Rex began drilling his ready-to-explode boner into her frothy cunt
with all his power.
"AAAAAAAAAAGH!" she cried out as the thick hardness of his tool slashed wildly into her fuck-hole.
"Fuck, baby! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!"
Suddenly feeling his thick hot cum gushing into her belly, Jenny instinctively slammed her cunt up around
his spewing shaft to receive the full load of his spurting jizz. Suddenly, she too, was violently swallowed
up by her own bone-rattling climax that left her completely exhausted when the jolting ecstasy began
slowly receding.
"Shit, that was neat," Jenny whispered to him a few minutes later as she lay in his arms, slowly bringing
his cock up to another erection with her teasing fingers.
"You're sure a wild little fuck for a kid," he grinned, goosing his fingers into the soft wiggly flesh between
her asscheeks.
"And you're gettin' another hard-on," she giggled, still toying with his swelling prick.
"I know," he grinned.
Digging his fingers into the soft pliant meat between the cheeks of her ass, the smooth silkiness of her
little bare butt was really turning him on.
"Wanta fuck again?" she whispered when his thick cock was once again rigid.
"Sure," he whispered, still fingering the quivering flesh of her cute young ass. "Have you ever had a prick
drilled into your cunt from behind?"
"No," she admitted.
"Wanta try it?"
"Sure," she giggled. "How do we do it?"
Taking her hand, he led the naked youngster around to the foot of the couch.
"Just bend down and rest your elbows on the arm," he explained.
"This seems sorta dumb," she laughed, bending over with her little bare ass waving in front of him.
Standing behind her, he was hungrily staring at her sweet upturned butt that revealed her juicy pink slit
and wispy cunt hairs just below her little puckered asshole.
"Ready?" he asked.
"Ready," she giggled, her face resting on her forearm.
Looking down, he could see a string of his cum dripping out from between her sperm-soaked cuntlips.
Taking his stiff rod in his hand, he guided it up between her legs, rubbing the head of it against her juicy
open slit.
"Oh, Rex, please hurry," she whispered excitedly. "Ram it in."
Grasping her hips, he gave a long thrust, drilling his lusty dong all the way up into the delicious hotness of
her seething little belly.
"Oh, shit!" she squealed with joy. "WOW!"
Rex had never experienced such a tight hot little hole in his life. It seemed as if his cock had been able to
penetrate much deeper from this rear-entry position.
Firmly grasping her hips, the young man partially withdrew his thick shaft, and then slammed it back in
with a violent thrust.
"Oh, yes!" she cried out. "That's it! Bang me hard, honey! Bang me hard!"
Staring down at her cute wiggly butt, he could feel every square inch of his cock tingling with ecstasy as
it plowed in and out through her tight sucking cunt-flesh. The grasping hotness of the child's delicious
little twat was almost blowing Rex's mind. Never had he experienced such sexual joy as he was
receiving from this hot-cunted little fourteen-year-old girl.
"Fuck, baby, fuck!" she squealed with delight as his thick cock raced in and out of her grasping cunt.
"That's fuckin', honey! That's real fuckin'!"
Holding the youngster's smooth hips in his hands, Rex stared excitedly at her baby-soft ass just above
her juicy cock-filled slit. His legs trembling with excitement, he continued slamming his hard cock up into
the delicious hotness of her tight, sucking little fuck-hole.
"Oh, sweet pissin' Jesus!" screamed Jenny, feeling his thick rod pressing out against the tight, sensitive
cunt walls of her widely-stretched pussy as his glorious tool pounded deeper and deeper into her hot
guts. "It's so fucking good! So fuckin', fuckin' good!
The sound of hot wet cunt juices squishing out of Jenny's frothy slit was getting louder as Rex's big
glistening knob drilled deeper into her writhing belly.
"Faster, honey, faster!" squealed Jenny, throwing her butt back to receive every delicious plunge of the
young man's big hard cock. "It's so good, baby, so good!"
On and on they fucked, completely lost in a raging storm of lust that was carrying them both closer to
their impending climaxes.
"Fuck, baby, fuck!" she was sobbing with ecstasy. "Faster, baby, faster!"
Clutching tightly to her, Rex could feel his ejaculation building up deep in his balls. As the explosive
moment drew nearer, the boy frantically increased the speed of his thrusts.
"Oooooooooooh, honey!" Jenny suddenly shrieked. "I'm gonna come! I'm gonna come!"
Unable to control himself any longer, Rex gave a final thrust, shooting a hot stream of cum deep into the
youngster's cunt. The feel of his thick jizz gushing into her belly triggered Jenny's orgasm.
"Squirt! Squirt!" she screamed as the young man continued pumping his hot white jizz into her
sperm-drenched gash. "I'm coming, honey! Keep squirting! I'M COMING! I'M
COMMMIIINNNNG! COMMMMIIINNNGGGG!"
That was a night that both of them would never forget.

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin » 26 Jan 2016 08:50

Chapter 5
It was two days later when Drew Weston, Paula's father, first saw the big colored billboards of his
daughter. He was driving to work when he noticed the large sign with her picture on it, announcing Paula
Weston was to be the new weather girl on channel four. The thing that thoroughly shocked him was the
sight of his young daughter's big tits practically falling out of her low-cut gown. There was such an
expanse of bare flesh that her nipples were barely covered. Emblazoned across the bottom of the
billboard were the words: SEE MORE ON CHANNEL FOUR.
Drew Weston was a handsome, but very conservative man in his early forties, and the sight of his
daughter displaying her breasts on a billboard enraged him. After passing three more signs on his way to
work, he was in a furious rage when he walked into the office.
"Good morning, Mr. Weston," smiled Lynn, his beautiful redheaded secretary. "My, you should be so
proud of your daughter."
Drew glanced at the morning paper that Lynn was holding out to him. A big four-column picture of Paula
and her tits was staring out at him from the paper.
"It's disgusting!" he snapped, pushing the paper away.
"She's a lovely-looking girl," said Lynn, confused with the man's angry reaction. "And it's a wonderful
opportunity for her."
"That photograph is obscene," he growled.
"What's obscene about it?" asked Lynn.
"Those naked breasts," he sighed, slumping into the chair behind his desk.
"I don't see anything wrong with it," argued Lynn. "It's a very lovely photograph."
"Would you display yourself like that?" he asked.
"If I were built like her, I would," she giggled. "Then maybe you'd noticed me."
"Don't be silly," laughed the man.
"I'm not being silly," she answered. "I've worn sexy clothes around here lots of times and you haven't
paid the least bit of attention to me."
"I'm not supposed to!" he snapped. "You're my secretary."
"And I'm a woman, too," she whispered, sitting on the edge of his desk with her short skirt pulled up,
giving him a good look at her shapely legs. "Or haven't you noticed?"
"Don't be silly, Lynn." He blushed. "I'm a married man."
"So what?" giggled the attractive redhead. "It would make a girl feel a little better if you didn't treat her
like the office furniture."
"That's enough foolish talk," he smiled for the first time. "Is the Colman report ready?"
"Yes," she sighed, sliding down from his desk. "But someday I'm gonna get you into my bed. I'd like to
see what makes you tick."
"Go on," he laughed, giving her a light slap on the fanny. "Get the Colman report. There's a lot of work
to be done."
It was a long day for Drew Weston as everyone he met had a comment to make about his daughter, and
the man was weary when he finally arrived home that evening.
"Did you see this picture of Paula?" beamed his wife when she greeted him with the paper.
"Yes!" he snapped. "And so has everyone else in town."
"Isn't she lovely," smiled his wife.
"I think it's disgusting," sighed Drew.
"Why?"
"Look at the way her breasts are exposed."
"Oh, darling," his wife giggled. "You're just old fashioned. It's a terrific photograph."
They were interrupted when Paula came rushing down the stairs with a radiant glow on her face.
"Hi, Pops," she smiled. "Did you see my picture in the paper?"
"Yes," replied the man. "And that's what I want to talk to you about."
"Later!" she shouted back over her shoulder as she ran out through the door. "I'm having my first
rehearsal tonight and I don't want to be late."
Driving down to the station in the little Triumph her parents had given her for her seventeenth birthday,
Paula was excited about meeting Randy Witmore, the handsome newscaster, for the first time. She'd
watched him so many times on television, and now at last she was going to meet him in person.
"Well," beamed Babs Conner, leading Randy Witmore over to Paula when the girl arrived.
"This is a real pleasure, and I'm glad to say that you're even prettier than your pictures."
"Thank you, Mr. Witmore," she blushed, surprised to see that, in person, he even looked younger than
his thirty years.
"Please call me Randy," the handsome man smiled, still holding her hand. "If we're going to be working
together, I want us to be close friends."
"Okay, Randy," she answered softly.
Paula couldn't believe that she was going to be first-name friends with the dashing young newscaster.
"She's some doll," Randy said to Babs later that night when Paula had gone home.
"I saw that look in your eye," she giggled. "But keep you hands away from her. She's Wayne's property."
"But I thought you and Wayne had a thing going?" he asked in a puzzled voice.
"We have," she smiled. "He and I have been playmates for over ten years, with no strings attached."
"Then what gives between him and little Miss Tits?"
"I'm Wayne's main course," laughed Babs. "But sometimes he likes to steal a bit out of the candy jar,
and Paula is his new peppermint stick."
"God," he laughed. "I'd like to taste that little piece of candy."
"I can tell that," giggled Babs. "But if you want to keep your job, just lay off the kid until Wayne is
finished with her."
As the rehearsals continued for the next few evenings, Paula sensed that Randy Witmore was more than
casually interested in her. When they were moving around the set, he seemed to brush his body and
hands against her, but never made any specific advances. Her infatuation with the man seemed to
increase with every day that passed, yet he kept their relationship on a strictly friendly basis.
One evening when Paula had stayed later than usual to go over some notes with Babs, she ran into
Randy when she walked out to the parking lot.
"Hi," she called out when she saw him getting into his car.
"Hello, Paula," he smiled. "I thought you'd gone home a long time ago."
"I was with Babs," she replied, boldly opening the door to his car and sitting down next to him.
Glancing nervously into the rear-view mirror, Randy was relieved to see there were no other cars left in
the darkened lot. He certainly didn't want Wayne Marshal to see the pretty young girl with him.
"Are you in a big hurry?" she asked, noticing that he was a bit nervous.
"Not at all," he stammered, excited by the presence of the sexy little blonde.
"Good," sighed Paula, resting her head against the back of the seat.
"Let's just talk for a while."
"I'd like that," he smiled, aware that the girl was edging over closer to him.
"Do you think I'll make a good weather girl?" asked Paula, resting her head on his shoulder.
"I'm sure you will," whispered Randy, putting his arm around her.
"We're gonna make a helluva team."
Without saying another word, Paula turned her softly parted lips up to him, and he tenderly covered
them with his mouth as she'd known he would. It was a long, deep kiss with their tongues deliciously
entwined in their mouths.
"You kiss nice," she whispered when their clinging lips finally parted.
"So do you," he answered excitedly, his cock suddenly starting to throb in his pants.
"I'll bet you're neat in bed," she said in a husky whisper as she once more lifted her lips to his.
"Why do you say that?" he asked, completely shocked by the young girl's boldness.
"Because you look like you have a neat prick," she giggled, lightly resting her hand on the big bulge in the
front of his crotch.
"Do you like neat pricks?"
"Shit, yes," whispered Paula, slowly lowering his zipper. "I love to play with hard cocks."
Randy could hardly believe what was happening as the young girl's cool soft fingers pulled his hard, hot
rod out of his open fly.
"This is a beauty," she smiled, starting to slide his foreskin up and down over his throbbing cockhead.
"D'ya want me to bring you off?"
"Shit yes," he panted, pulling his pants down.
While he was doing this, Paula unbuttoned his shirt and opened it so his cum wouldn't splatter all over
the garment.
"Okay," she whispered, resting her face on his bare stomach as she began tenderly stroking his stiff
boner. "Just relax and enjoy it."
With her eyes only inches from the tip of his big cockhead, she could see little drops of seminal fluid
oozing out from the little slit in the end of it. Paula had never heard of sucking a man's cock, but she
suddenly had a strong desire to lick up the little droplets with her tongue, yet she was afraid that Randy
would think she were some kind of a depraved pervert.
She was still staring hungrily at the end of his juicy dick when she felt the pressure of his hand on the
back of her head. She couldn't understand what he was doing at first, but then she suddenly realized he
was gently forcing her mouth down toward his thick hard prick.
"That's it, honey," he panted when she didn't resist. "Suck me off, honey, suck me off."
"Okay," the girl whispered. "But how do I do it?"
"Haven't you ever given a guy a blow-job before?" he asked in a shocked voice.
"No, I haven't," she answered, snaking her tongue out and lightly licking the end of his knob. "But it
sounds like fun."
He couldn't believe that this hot little bitch that had boldly grabbed for his prick had never sucked a guy
off.
"It is fun," he panted. "You'll love it."
"How do I do it?" she asked, still licking the end of his cock with her tongue.
"You just suck and sort of fuck it with your mouth instead of your cunt."
Tongue-washing his cockhead, Paula was thrilled with the rather musky taste and scent of the man's
dong. There was something extremely exciting about the texture of his hard knob against her tongue.
"Okay," she whispered, releasing his prick and sitting up in the seat.
"I'll suck on your cock if you'll play with my boobs."
"That's a fair deal," he grinned as she unfastened her blouse and removed it.
Randy Witmore could hardly believe his eyes when her luscious big tits spilled out in front of him. He'd
seen her half-exposed boobs in the dresses designed for their broadcasts, but the sight of them
completely bare was absolutely dazzling.
The soft pinkness of her big areolas was a delicious contrast to the creamy softness of her naked tits,
and her cherry-hard nipples were bursting out like huge blossoming buds.
"D'ya like my titties?" she giggled, pleased at the excited way he was staring at them.
"They're beautiful," he gasped, licking his dry hot lips.
"Wait 'til you see what else I have," she whispered, arching her hips and sliding her skirt and panties
down over her sweet young ass.
Randy just stared numbly at the soft triangle of wispy golden pubic hairs between her creamy thighs.
"See," she giggled. "Isn't that a cute little twat?"
"Christ, yes," he gulped.
"And it's horny as hell," she whispered, parting the soft wet lips with her fingers, exposing the juicy inner
flesh of her slippery little slit.
No one had ever excited Randy as much as this little teenaged nymphet. Not only was she young,
beautiful and stacked, but there was something about her sexual honesty that thoroughly turned him on.
"Okay, Randy," giggled Paula. "Take your clothes off if you want me to suck your cock, every stitch."
Stepping out into the darkness of the parking lot, he quickly disrobed by the side of the car, tossing his
clothes into the back seat. A delicious tingle rippled through the girl's horny little twat when she saw his
big massive balls dangling beneath his nice stiff cock.
"Shit, that's a fuckin' beauty," she whispered when he crawled back into the car.
Frantically clutching at the naked girl, Randy drew her soft young body into his arms, her warm flesh
burning deliciously against his bare skin.
"Oooooooooh, Randy," she giggled with delight as his fingers traveled across her erect nipples. "That
feels so neat."
Once more wrapping her fingers around his lurching prick, Paula stared with fascination at the big thick
cock she was clutching in her hand. His big shiny cockhead looked as if it were ready to explode as
she thrilled to the feel of the blood surging through the distended veins just beneath his smooth,
tightly-stretched cock-skin.
Leaning over, she darted her hot little tongue against the little slit in the end of his knob, the slit that
would soon be squirting cum into her eager mouth for the first time. Paula had no idea how a man's jizz
would taste, but she was dying to try it. Becoming more excited by the second as she clung to his shaft,
the girl began hungrily licking it as if it were an ice-cream cone. Finally dropping to her knees in front of
the car seat, she opened her mouth wide and lowered her slippery hot lips down over his deliciously big
cockhead.
"Oh, sweet Jesus," he moaned, looking at the beautiful mass of long blonde hair swirling over his cock.
"God, your prick tastes good," she whispered up to him between sucks and gulps.
Thrilled with the exciting taste and texture of his thick juicy dick, Paula was soon devouring it with
passion. The man was almost out of his mind with ecstasy as Paula worked her hot sucking mouth up
and down over his pleasure-crazed dick.
Randy was lurching all over the car seat as her tongue slithered deliciously against every nerve on his
spit-drenched dong. Her soft clinging lips seemed to be sucking the very core out of his pulsing dork. He
couldn't believe that this was the horny little teenager's first blow-job.
"D'ya like it, honey?" she whispered, momentarily removing her mouth from his big juicy prick. "Is it fun
to fuck your cock into my naughty mouth?"
"Christ, yes!" he panted. "But please don't stop suckin', baby!
Please don't stop!"
"Are you gonna fill my mouth with your nice hot jizz?" she teased.
"Christ, yes!" he gasped. "But for God's sake, keep suckin'!"
Her soft passionate mouth began working deeper and faster over his throbbing boner. The delicious
suction of her lips sucking and pulling on the head of his cock was driving him wild. Half-crazed with
excitement, Randy stared down at the juicy lips ovalled around his thick wet shaft, her head bobbing as
her long blonde hair flew wildly around her lovely flushed face.
"Oh, sweet pissin' shit!" he sobbed, feeling her soft hand slide beneath his balls, gently massaging them
while her middle finger instinctively probed around his sensitive asshole. "That's it, baby! That's it!"
Suddenly realizing that Randy enjoyed the way her finger was teasing his shitter, she slipped the tip of it
in and began moving her mouth up and down faster over his cock, taking the big knob deeper and
deeper into her throat. With his lusty balls swollen with sperm juice, it was more than he could take
when he felt the full length of her finger slither up into the hot depths of his slippery asshole.
"OH, GOD!" he roared, grasping Paula's long blonde hair and shoving her mouth down tighter around
his lurching cock as it exploded a torrent of jizz into her mouth. His thick white cum continued squirting
into her throat, and no matter how fast she swallowed, it was oozing out of the corners of her
cocksucking lips as they clung wetly to his spurting shaft.
"Jesus Christ!" he sobbed as Paula sucked out and swallowed the last drops from his shrinking shaft.
"Gee, that stuff tastes neat," she whispered. licking globs of cum from her lips. "Did it feel good?"
"Christ, yes," he panted. "You sure learned how to give a wild blow-job in a hurry."
"I guess I'm just a natural-born cocksucker," she giggled.
They sat quietly for the next half hour, Randy holding her soft naked body in his arms while she gently
stroked his limp wet prick back to hardness again.
"Oh, Randy," she whispered when his thick shaft was once more bone-hard in her hand. "I want that
beauty in my cunt."
Facing the man as he sat in the car seat, Paula straddled his loins and slowly lowered her hot dripping slit
down toward his throbbing dick. Still clutching the base of his big prick-shaft, she guided the head of
his cock into the hot juicy slit between her slippery pussy-lips.
The feel of Paula's hot cunt sliding down over his thick boner, and the softness of her big luscious tits
pressing against his face filled his loins with a wild lust. Opening his lips, the handsome newscaster
sucked one of her big rock-hard nipples into his mouth.
Still lowering her slippery twat down over his thick rod, taking more and more of it into her grasping
fuck-hole, Paula whispered, "Oh, honey, it feels so fuckin' hard and good."
When the length of his big stiff dong had slithered up through her tight young hole, Paula could feel his
big bloated cockhead probing up into the scalding depths of her clinging cunt.
"Shit, Randy," she whispered, rotating her cunt around his deeply buried boner. "Your hard prick feels
so fuckin' good."
Frantically grasping at the bare cheeks of her sweet young ass, Randy began bouncing her up and down
over his rigid cock. Paula was soon squealing with delight as she felt his thick meaty cock plowing in and
out against the sensitive inner flesh of her little cock-stretched twat. Looking down between her legs, the
aroused little blonde could see his juice-drenched cock plunging in and out of her hot, grasping slit. With
each thrust she could see and hear her lust-swollen cunt-lips sucking and squeezing against his
juice-slickened shaft.
"Oh, darling!" she squealed with delight as she began bouncing faster over his lurching cock. "I love it,
baby, I love it."
"Jesus, honey," he panted, watching her luscious big tits bouncing up and down in front of his face. "You
really know how to make a guy's cock hum."
"That's 'cause I love to fuck," she whispered in a husky voice. "Shit, how I love to fuck."
"Christ, Paula!" he gasped, thrusting his cock up to meet every downward plunge of her scalding pussy.
"Are you gonna get a pussy full of jizz!"
"Good!" she squealed with joy. "Fill me with it! I love it! I LOVE IT!"
Crazed with excitement, Randy was staring down at the hot juices squishing out of her cunt and running
down his glistening shaft. Watching his cock disappearing in and out of her juicy pussy, Randy was
bouncing the little blonde faster and faster over his throbbing tool.
Her eyes blazing with lust, her long blonde hair flying wildly around her damp, flushed face, Paula stared
passionately at him as they raced closer and closer to life's ultimate thrill.
"Oh, fuck, baby, fuck!" she screamed, rubbing her big soft tits against his face. "Fuck the shit out of me!"
His hard burning cock had set her sex-crazed body on fire as their mutual ecstasy mounted and
mounted, and when she suddenly felt his hot cum pouring into her steaming fuck-hole, Paula exploded
into her own screaming, lurching orgasm.
"Ooooooooooh, baby!" she screamed, frantically clinging to him as his jizz continued spurting up into her
writhing belly. "I'm coming! I'M COMING! COMMMMIIIINNNNGGGG!"
Still straddling his shrinking prick, she continued writhing and shuddering until her intense orgasm began
to recede.
"Jesus, baby," she whispered, lifting her dripping cunt from his limp cock and slipping it into her mouth.
"That was the best fuck I've ever had."
The girl continued sucking deeply on his flaccid prick until she'd drawn out the last drop of his delicious
cum.

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin » 26 Jan 2016 08:51

Chapter 6
The evening of the first newscast, Paula arrived early and was surprised to see Babs Conner in a rage.
"Paula!" the woman snapped at her when she walked in. "I want to see you in my office right away."
Following Babs into her office, Paula couldn't understand why the lovely redhead seemed so angry.
"Now listen to me good," hissed Babs, closing the door behind them. "I've worked hard for ten years
to build up this station, and no seventeen-year-old slut is going to ruin it."
"What do you mean?" gasped the little blonde, still confused by Babs' behavior.
"I'm talking about Randy Witmore!" snapped the woman.
"What about him?"
"That's what I want to know!" shouted Babs. "What about him?"
"I don't know what you're talking about."
"I'm talking about these nightly fuck-sessions in the parking lot," Babs answered.
"That's my business," Paula defended herself.
"It's all our business, you little tramp!" hissed Babs. "I've worked too hard improving this station to let a
little seventeen-year-old bitch ruin it."
"Don't you talk to me like that!" Paula shouted. "I'll fuck whoever I please!"
"No you won't!" screamed Babs. "Not if you want to keep your job here."
"Who'll fire me?"
"Me!" yelled Babs in a shrill angry voice. "I'll fire you!"
"Mr. Marshal will tell you to go to hell if you try it," sneered Paula.
"He likes my hot little pussy too much to let you fire me."
"Bullshit," Babs laughed in a softer voice. "He wouldn't touch your hot little pussy if he knew Randy were
using it, too."
Paula just stared at the woman, wondering if she would really fire her on the night of their first broadcast.
She could suddenly see all her dreams crumbling around her.
"Listen, Paula," said Babs in a cool voice. "If Wayne were to find out that you've been dropping your
pants for Randy as well as him, he'd fire you both. That would ruin the whole newscast that we've been
trying to put together."
When Paula didn't answer, Babs continued. "I don't want to see that happen, so I want you to stay away
from Randy Witmore except when you're in front of the camera. Do you understand me?"
"Yes," answered Paula in a small voice, relieved that the woman wasn't going to fire her.
"I've already talked to Randy about it," Babs continued. "And I'm sure he'll stay away from you from
now on, and I expect you to do the same. Do you understand?
"Yes."
"Now go get ready for the broadcast," said Babs, turning away from the trembling girl.
Later, when the news team took their seats behind the desk for the broadcast, Paula was almost afraid
to look over at Randy. The girl had never been so nervous in her life, and when the camera's red light
flashed on, her knees were literally knocking together. She suddenly realized that thousands of people
were staring at her at that very moment. She could hear Randy reading the news in his deep resonate
voice, yet the words seemed only a distant drone to her until he announced Paula as the new weather girl.
Rising from behind her desk, the girl smiled at the camera, and then walked over to the weather charts
that were on the wall behind her. Picking up the pointer stick, she began describing the weather
formations. As soon as she began speaking, her nervousness suddenly disappeared.
It was near the end of her weathercast, when she was holding the pointer high on the chart, that she
turned to face the camera and the strap on her gown slipped. Unknown to Paula, one of her big lush
nipples was suddenly revealed to the entire television audience. The camera quickly cut to a close-up
shot of her face to hide her bare tit, but the damage had already been done.
Watching the news at home, her father jumped to his feet in a wild rage. He'd been upset about her brief
attire ever since the first billboards appeared, but this scene tonight was outrageous. How could he ever
face his friends and business associates after his young daughter had displayed her nipple to the entire
community?
Angrily grasping the phone, he dialed the station and asked for Mr.
Marshal.
"Who's calling?" asked the receptionist.
"Mr. Drew Weston!" he shouted in an angry voice. "I'm Paula Weston's father!"
"I'm sorry, Mr. Weston," came the receptionist's voice after two or three minutes. "Mr. Marshal is tied
up and can't take any calls this evening."
"Fine!" Drew roared into the phone. "You just tell that son-of-a-bitch that I'm on my way down to the
station, and he'd better not leave until I get there!"
When the receptionist relayed the message to Wayne Marshal, who was in Babs' office watching the
news on a monitor, he turned to the young woman.
"Jesus, Babs," he sighed. "Old man Weston's all uptight about that tit shot. He's coming down here."
"What can he do about it?" she asked, thinking what a lot of trouble the young teenager was giving her.
"He could make the girl quit," he replied. "After all, she is a minor."
"Maybe that would be the best thing for all of us," sighed Babs.
"Not on your life," he laughed. "After that shot tonight, the whole town will be watching our news
tomorrow."
"How are you going to handle it?" she asked.
"I'm not," grinned Wayne. "You are."
"What?"
"I want you to try and calm him down," he explained. "Then I'll talk to him tomorrow when he's in a
more reasonable mood."
"What will I say to him?"
"That's up to you," smiled Wayne as he started for the door. "I'm getting the hell out of this station."
Babs was quite surprised at Drew Weston's handsome appearance when the receptionist escorted him
to the woman's office a few minutes later.
"Good evening, Mr. Weston," smiled Babs. "Won't you sit down please?"
"I want to see Marshal," he half-shouted as the receptionist closed the door behind them.
"I'm sorry," smiled the lovely redhead. "He's been called away on urgent business, but I'm sure I can
help you."
"It's about my daughter, Paula," he answered, slumping into the chair in front of Babs' desk. "She's
finished as your weather girl. I'm forbidding her to work another night."
"Why?"
"Why!" he roared. "How can you ask, why, after that disgusting scene tonight?"
"Please, Mr. Weston," she smiled sweetly. "That was an accident and I'll assure you it won't happen
again."
"I know it won't!" he roared. "Because Paula won't be here any more!"
"Please, Mr. Weston," she smiled at him. "Let's just talk about it calmly."
"What's there to talk about?" he asked in a quieter voice, suddenly aware of the redhead's dazzling
beauty.
"Accidents do happen," she continued, "and I'm sure it won't happen again."
"It wouldn't have happened tonight if she weren't wearing so little clothes," he mumbled.
"But she has such a beautiful body," smiled Babs. "It's a shame for her to hide it."
"And it's a worse shame to boldly expose it," he argued.
"Mr. Weston," smiled Babs, getting up from behind her desk and walking around to the front of it where
the man was seated. "What have you got against a woman's flesh?"
"It's not that," he stammered, her closeness giving off the exotic scent of her delicate perfume. "It just
doesn't seem decent."
Perching herself up on the edge of the desk with her short skirt hiked up, her lovely bare thighs were
only inches from the seated man's eyes. Watching him closely, Babs was thinking how much fun it
would be to seduce this prudish, handsome man. To please her boss, Babs never wore panties in the
office, and as she sat on the desk top, she slowly crossed her bare legs, hoping Drew Weston would get
a quick look at her little red-fringed pussy.
"Most men enjoy the sight of a woman's flesh," she smiled, seeing him glance quickly at her briefly
exposed snatch. "Why don't you?"
"There's a time and place for everything," he stammered, shocked by the brief glimpse of her soft red
bush.
"When is the time and place?" she asked, uncrossing her legs and parting her thighs slightly to give him an
unobstructed view of her slit.
"Not in front of a television camera," he gulped when his eyes fell on her warm, wet cuntlips.
Drew was certain that the beautiful young woman was completely unaware that she was exposing
herself, but he still found it extremely disconcerting.
"Do you like my flesh?" she whispered softly.
"What?" he stammered.
"You're looking at my bare legs," Babs smiled. "Do you like them?"
"Yeah, I suppose so," he answered nervously, quickly averting his eyes.
"What's your first name?" she asked softly as she began gently swinging her legs back and forth.
"Drew," he answered.
"Hi, Drew," smiled the woman. "I'm Babs."
In spite of himself and his rather prudish thinking, Drew was getting a hard-on as he continued taking
quick glances at the delicate softness of her juicy slit nestled in the little triangle of fiery-red pussy hairs
between her soft creamy thighs.
"Drew," she whispered. "Do you like my bare flesh?"
"I guess so," he admitted.
"Then touch it."
"What?"
"See how nice it feels," she laughed, taking his hand and pressing it against the inside of her partially open
thighs.
He was completely stunned, but made no attempt to pull his hand back. The softness of her bare flesh
sent delicious tingles through his thoroughly aroused cock.
"Higher," she whispered, moving his hand up until his finger grazed against the soft puff of hair between
her legs.
Drew couldn't believe what was happening to him when she took his middle finger and inserted it up into
the moist warmth of her twat. The hot wetness of her cuntlips clinging passionately to his finger was
giving him a horrendous boner.
"Oh, Drew," she giggled, kicking off one of her shoes and pressing her bare toes against the big bulge in
front of his pants. "You've got a naughty hard-on."
Too shocked to realize what was actually happening, Drew just sat there with his finger in her cunt,
staring at the juicy pinkness of her hot little slit.
"Drew," she whispered, lying back on the desk with her parted legs hanging over the front of it.
"Will you lick my pussy?"
With her short skirt pulled up above her hips, Babs' soft naked cunt was spread out right in front of him.
The man had never tasted a snatch in his life, but he'd heard that some depraved people licked each
other's genitals. Hearing Babs ask him to suck her twat, he suddenly had a strange desire to try it. It
didn't seem very sanitary to the man, but the thought of it had his cock throbbing violently.
"Please," she whispered. "Please kiss my hot little pussy."
Unable to control the urge any longer, yet knowing it was a perverted thing to do, the prudish man
dropped to his knees before the desk and buried his face in the hot softness between the beautiful
woman's open legs. Not certain of what was expected of him, he began frantically sucking and licking
the hot wiggly flesh of her juicy open slit. He was delightfully shocked at how fresh and clean it tasted as
his tongue slashed up into her warm slippery little fuck-hole.
"Oh, Drew," she whispered excitedly. "That feels so fuckin' good, honey."
Sucking and slurping on her sweet pussy-flesh, he was thrusting his tongue as far as it would reach into
her cunt, and the feel and taste of her hot juices seeping out around his face was driving him wild. He
fully realized that he was committing a depraved act, but he no longer gave a shit.
"That's it, honey!" she squealed with joy, squeezing her soft naked thighs against his face. "That's the way
to eat pussy."
She had initially provoked the man into the act in order to salvage the newscast, but now she was
thoroughly enjoying it.
"Suck, baby, suck!" she cried, grinding her sopping hot slit up around his slavering mouth.
After licking up the sweet hot juices from deep in her cunt, Drew moved his mouth up and sucked her
quivering clit between his lips.
"Oh, baby!" squealed Babs. "That's it, honey! That's so good ... good ... GOOOOOOOOD!"
After deliciously teasing and nibbling her erect girl-cock for several moments, he drove his tongue up
into her squishy cunt once more. The feel of her warm slippery pussy-flesh against his swirling tongue
sent flames of lust burning through his entire body. With his face cradled between her soft smooth thighs,
Drew's tongue was licking hungrily around in her hot, juice-slickened pussy.
"God, Drew," she sobbed. "That feels so fucking good."
The man's face was soon lathered with her slippery cunt juices as he sucked and licked her frothy pussy.
"That's it, baby!" she cried out when he once more sucked her clitoris between his lips. "That's it! Suck!
Suck! SUCK!"
Realizing how much the beautiful woman was enjoying it, he continued nibbling on her hard little clitty as
he teased it with the tip of his tongue.
"Oh, God!" she whispered, grasping at the back of his head, forcing his mouth down tighter against her
squirming pussy. "That feels so shittin' good."
The beautiful woman was lurching so wildly on the desk that Drew could hardly keep his mouth locked
over her squirming slit. Grasping her gyrating hips, he thrust his tongue even deeper into her deliciously
hot cunt, the sweetness of her pussy juices driving him wild.
"Oh, baby," she whispered as his tongue once more glided wetly up over her quivering clit. "That's so
fuckin' good."
Completely carried away by his lust, Drew's mouth and tongue were attacking her frothy hot cunt with a
renewed fury.
"Oh, shit!" she shrieked, pounding her fists on the top of the desk.
"I'm gonna come ... gonna come!"
With his tongue swirling wildly around her hard clitty, he sucked with all his strength.
"Oh, yes, suck, baby!" she cried out. "I'm coming ... COMING ...
COMMMIIINNNGGGG!"
When her wild orgasm finally receded and Drew stood up, Babs was suddenly aware of the big boner
that was pushing out in the front of his pants.
"Oh, Drew, honey," she giggled. "We've just gotta take care of your hard-on."
The man just stood there staring at the girl's delicious little twat as she lay back on the desk with her
open legs hanging over the front of it.
"Take your clothes off," she whispered, lewdly parting her cunt-lips with her fingers. "I want that big
cock right here in my naughty little snatch."
Drew had never once been unfaithful to his wife, but he began quickly disrobing, eager to drill his cock
up into Babs' juicy hot hole. Finally dropping his shorts, his big angry-looking dick was thrusting up
proudly. Lying on her back with her ass perched on the front edge of the desk, Babs watched Drew
step between her legs and insert the tip of his knob between her open cunt-lips.
"Oh, Drew," she whispered, feeling his nice thick prick sliding deeper and deeper into her juicy cunt.
Lifting her legs, she locked the back of her knees over his shoulders, screwing her slit up tighter against
him, making certain that every inch of his hard dick was buried deep in her cock-filled cunt.
Moving slowly at first, Drew began pumping his tool in and out of her hot slippery fuck-hole, the entire
meaty length of it glistening with her slippery cunt juices. The hot tightness of the woman's frothy twat
sucked deliciously on his sensitive boner.
Excitedly pounding her bare heels into his back, Babs could feel his hard prick drilling deeper and
deeper into her aroused gash. The office was soon filled with her squeals of joy, mixed with the squishing
sound of his cock pumping in and out of her juicy pussy.
"Oh, darling," she panted. "Drill me good, baby! Christ what a beautiful fuckin' cock!"
Pleased that the gorgeous redhead was enjoying it so much, he began slamming his fuck-pole into her
cunt with more authority. As he pounded deeper and harder, the woman raised her ass higher off the
desk, offering even more of her creamy twat to his delicious assault.
"That's it, baby!" she squealed. "Bang me hard!"
Babs thoroughly enjoyed being fucked by anyone, but the sure, hard thrusts of Drew's cock was driving
her wild. It wasn't the biggest fucking prick she'd ever had in her, but it was certainly doing the job she
wanted.
"Oh, yes!" she cried out. I love it! I love it! Just keep fuckin'!"
"Don't worry," he panted, increasing the tempo of his lusty strokes.
"That's what I intend to do."
"I know! I know!" she screamed. "Just keep drillin' the piss outa me!"
"Christ, baby!" he gasped, fucking into her with even more force.
"You're gonna get a real cunt full of jizz."
"Good!" she squealed with joy. "That's the stuff I love!"
Babs was in complete ecstasy, feeling his big sperm-boated balls slapping smartly against her soft wet
asscheeks every time his glorious cock drove up into her hole.
"Oh, shit, I'm gonna come ... gonna come!" she squealed, locking the back of her knees tighter around
his shoulders, offering even more of her slit up for his thrusting dong.
The woman's sweet soft ass was being lifted violently off the desk with every plunge of his shaft. The feel
of his big swollen cockhead pounding deep in her cunt and the tingling sensation of his thick hard rod
rubbing against her quivering clitty was driving Babs wild.
"I'm coming! I'm coming!" she screamed when she felt his thick hot jizz spurting out of his prick. "I'm
coming, baby! Squirt me! I'M COMING ... COMING ... COMING!"
As the fucking couple reached their frantic climax on the desk, neither of them noticed Paula when she
entered the room without knocking. The girl was completely stunned to see her father fucking his big
prick into Babs Conner's wet swollen cunt. She couldn't understand what her dad was doing at the
studio in the first place.
Not wanting to be found watching them, Paula slipped out of the office, quietly closing the door behind
her.