Erotic Book - Sister's Wet Panties by Kathy Harris

Contains all kind of sex novels in Hindi and English.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Erotic Book - Sister's Wet Panties by Kathy Harris

Unread post by admin » 28 Jan 2016 18:05

Chapter 7
"Want another drink, baby?" Mark Wagner asked his wife, rising from the lawn chair next to hers and
walking to the wet bar next to the swimming pool.
"Sure, Mark, you know me," May said with a chuckle.
It was later that same evening after May and her son, Nick, had fucked each other. Kay and Janie and
Nick had gone out for the evening, leaving their parents home alone. "I really missed you, you know,"
Mark said, handing his wife her strong drink.
"It was just a week, Mark," May said with a coy smile.
"Sure. But for horny people like you and me, a week is a long time!" Mark laughed, settling into his lawn
chair again, his eyes sweeping over his wife's gorgeous, sexy body.
"Now, Mark," May murmured, taking a sip of her drink, "do you really expect me to believe that during
the entire week I've been gone you haven't had any loving?"
"What do you think?" Mark asked with a twinkle in his eye.
"You know what I think! I think you're one of the horniest men I've ever known! And I also think that it
would be a terrible waste if that gorgeous cock of yours didn't make at least one pussy happy while I
was gone!"
"It's a good thing you're not the jealous type, baby," Mark said admiringly as he downed half of his
drink. "That's one of the reasons I married you, you know."
"Sure I know. It's one of the reasons I married you, too, lover. You're not the jealous type either," May
said. She and her husband smiled at each other, feeling very close in that moment of complete
understanding.
When they finished their drinks, Mark rose and, giving his wife his hand, he silently led her to the plush
lawn where he pulled her down beside him. He leaned forward and lightly kissed her. His tongue flicked
out against her lips, parting them, then moving into her mouth.
"Yeah, baby, I really missed you," Mark said when he broke the kiss.
His arms closed around her, drawing her closely against his hairy chest, which was naked, with Mark
wearing only a pair of bikini briefs.
"Mmmmm, quit talking ... kiss me again," she murmured as her tongue licked his lips gently but firmly.
She snuggled closer to him, bikini-clad tits pressing against him.
He could feel her stiffening nipples poking into his chest and the lewd sensation excited him beyond
belief.
His lips moved from her mouth and softly pressed against her neck.
Shivers of lust trembled through her body and she moaned in response.
His mouth once again covered hers and his hands moved to her big tits. He squeezed the pulsing
tit-mounds for a few seconds before tearing her bikini top off and flinging it to the ground beside her.
"Gorgeous tits ... such gorgeous tits ... so big ... so firm," he muttered, his eyes widening with excitement.
His fingers kneaded and stroked the throbbing tit-flesh as May writhed and moaned beneath her
husband's touch. Her nipples fattened under the man's exploring fingertips.
Her tits felt swollen and huge, at least twice their normal size. She glanced down and moaned again, the
sight of her husband squeezing her tits arousing her almost as much as his expert touch.
Mark leaned over and lightly kissed the rubbery bud of one of her nips.
"Ohhhhh, nice," she moaned.
Then his lips closed around her nipple. His tongue flicked out and twirled around the stiffened bud. He
groaned with pleasure, relishing the taste of his wife's tits.
Hot flames of lust shot through her body from her tits to her loins as her husband continued to suck her
tits, moving his hot, wet mouth from one tit to the other.
"Ohhhhh, that feels sooo good, darling, suck me harder!" May groaned, reaching behind his head and
pulling him down, forcing him to accept even more of her tit-flesh into his mouth.
He responded willingly and hungrily, gobbling up as much of the tasty tit-flesh as possible. At the same
time, his hands moved down her sides. His finger slipped under the top of her bikini bottoms and she
lifted her hips a bit, helping him slide them down. Now she was completely naked.
He released her tits from his mouth moments later and pulled back slightly from her to get a good look at
her gorgeous body. His eyes drifted over her huge tits to the thick patch of her golden pussy-hair.
She grinned up at him and spread her thighs lewdly, allowing her husband a full view of her cunt.
"God, but you're gorgeous, baby!" he groaned as he quickly peeled his briefs off.
His cock, hard and rigid, jutted out from his crotch like a flagpole. He watched his wife's gaze drop
down to his prick and he grinned with delight as he saw her eyes widen and her nostrils flare with
excitement.
"So are you, honey. So are you!" May gasped, her eyes still fixed on her husband's cock.
I want that, she thought to herself as she continued to stare at the thick stalk of the man's cock. I'd
almost forgotten just how big and thick my husband's cock was! Fucking Nick was great. I'll never
forget it and I'll want to fuck him again very soon. But he's not home right now and Mark is, Mark and
his huge, hard prick. I want to take every delicious inch of that gorgeous cock into my little pussy!
They fell back onto the lawn and once more they kissed. Mark's tongue drove into her mouth hard this
time with a sense of urgency. She responded with a soft moan, her own tongue circling his as it drove
toward the depths of her throat.
Her hands moved over his chest, tugging at the little hairs that curled there. Her fingers moved on down
until they touched the throbbing shaft of his cock. The surface of his cockshaft was smooth and soft, only
thinly disguising the rock-hard firmness beneath it. And it thrilled May as it always did.
She ran her fingers from the engorged head of his prick to its hairy base and it jerked and twitched
beneath her obscene touch. And it jerked even more as she ran her fingertips back up the thick cock.
Meanwhile, Mark's hands stroked his wife's inner thighs. Then one of his hands moved inward, weaving
through the thick fleece of her pussy-fur. He cupped the prominent mound of her pussy and squeezed it
hard.
"Ohhhhhhh," she moaned.
Her hands clamped down around the solid rod of his cock, jerking him off with a deep sense of lust and
excitement. His own groan let her know that she was giving him as much pleasure as he was giving her.
Mark worked a finger up into the wet inner folds of his wife's cunt. The heavy flow of her aroused
juices washed around his impaled finger and he groaned with excitement.
May clamped her pussy-muscles down around her husband's finger, squeezing the spongy folds of her
cunt-hole around it. As he began to stroke his finger in and out of her hot, wet pussy, he ran his thumb
up to the top of her cunt-slit and rubbed her clit.
"Ohhhhh, that's good," she whimpered as a hot, tingling excitement coursed through her loins. Her hips
began to move instinctively, thrusting up and back, in perfect rhythm with the finger that was so expertly
fucking her pussy.
May's entire body ached with desire as her hands squeezed and pulled on Mark's stiff cock-rod.
Suddenly, he rolled on top of her and the stiff nips on her tits speared into his naked chest.
"Ahhhh," she moaned.
Writhing beneath him, she felt him pull his finger free from her steaming pussy-hole. She reached down
and pulled his prick to the trembling mouth of her cunt.
"Fuck meeeee, Mark, fuck meeee!" she cried.
And he did. He plunged his huge prick into his wife's pussy.
"Aaarghhhhh," she groaned in abandoned lust and pleasure.
She squeezed her cunt-muscles hard around his cock, holding him there inside her. She could feel every
fat throbbing inch of her husband's prick pulsing against the walls of her pussy and she loved the lewd
sensation.
He lowered his head to hers and they tongue-kissed each other over and over again. Inch by hard inch,
he eased his cock from her pussy. The walls of her cunt snapped at him as he withdrew, trying to hold
his cock inside her, but the oozing flow of her pussy-juices allowed his prick to slide out easily. He
paused with only the head of his cock still inside her throbbing, bloated pussy-lips.
"Brace yourself, baby," he murmured, grinning down at her.
"Go for it, Mark, I'm ready," May panted, knowing that he was about to fuck into her even harder than
before.
Her hands moved around behind him and gripped his muscular ass-cheeks, pulling him toward her. At
that instant, he plunged his huge, stone-like prick into her trembling pussy to the hilt.
"Ooooffff! You're all the way inside me! I can feel you!" she panted.
He paused inside her again, bathing in the hot juiciness of her cunt as it squeezed his cock.
"Ahhhhh, baby, you feel so tight and good!" he groaned.
As he once more slipped his prick from her cunt, it felt swollen to its limits. Each time he thrust into his
wife's cunt, his lust grew and the cum in his balls began to boil.
He drove hard into her again and again, his crotch meeting hers in a loud, wet slap. He ground down,
giving her clit the full treatment. And then again he wrenched up and slammed back down, drilling his big
cock into his wife's honeyed cunt.
"Yessss! Ohhh, God, yessss, Mark! You're fucking me sooo good! Fuck meeeee hard!" she groaned.
His fuck-rhythm was hard and deep as he continued to fuck her. He rammed into her, fucking the tight
slit of her cunt almost brutally. His prick went into her deeper and harder with each fuck-thrust.
The air around them was filled with the smell of sex and the wet sounds of fucking. Naked flesh slapped
against naked flesh and sloshing, splashing pussy-juices sounded as cock fucked into pussy.
May was no longer in control of her own body. She had gone wild, her lust dictating every move of her
body. Her hips jerked and bucked as she threw herself upward on each impaling stroke of the man's
cock. She thrashed and writhed beneath him. She hunched and groaned, her narrow pussy-tunnel
greedily swallowing up the massive length of the delicious-feeling cock that fucked her.
Both May and Mark were super-horny people. During the years of their married life together, they had
fucked each other many, many times, even more than the average married couple. They knew each
other's body well and they knew exactly what to do and how to do it to bring the maximum amount of
pleasure to themselves and to each other. Their years of fucking experience with each other were
reflected in the skilled, practiced way they fucked together now.
They fucked in perfect harmony, resembling a beautiful, sweating fucking machine. They were a
well-rehearsed team working toward a common goal-orgasm.
They worked together, the lust within them growing stronger by the second. There was no longer
anything tender or gentle about their actions. They were brutal, savage, lust-driven to achieve that
heightened peak of pleasure that they both needed so desperately.
Mark's prick pistoned in and out of his wife's pussy and her crotch rocked up and down as she matched
him stroke for stroke. He speared his prick into her cunt deeper and deeper still, fucking her pussy at a
frenzied pace.
May was no longer even aware that she was lying flat on her back in her own backyard. She no longer
felt the cool grass against her naked back or the light evening breeze that caressed her sweating body.
All she knew or felt at that moment was the man pressing her down and the fat prick he fucked in and
out of her body.
Suddenly, she began to come. Brilliantly colored flashing lights exploded behind her closed eyelids. Her
pussy caught fire and even more cunt-juice gushed from her little pussy-hole, completely wetting down
her husband's cock and his prick-hairs, which were already matted from his pre-cum and her fuck-juices.
"Ohhhh, God, I'm there!" she shrieked, coming hard and violently.
As she came, her cunt squeezed and contracted around his twitching prick. Mark felt his wife's
cunt-muscles milking him almost painfully and he knew that he could hold back no longer. May's slick
cunt-flesh was spasming lewdly around his throbbing cock and the sensation was so exciting to the
lust-filled man that he could hardly stand it.
He continued to fuck her, driving his huge cock in and out of her orgasming cunt. His cum-laden balls
jerked up violently against the base of his prick and his jism boiled over. Inch by inch, the hot, creamy
goo moved up the tube of his cock from his balls. Mark groaned, knowing that he was about to shoot
his entire load into May's cunt.
At that instant, his hot, thick cum jetted into May's quivering pussy, which was still involved in a
thunderous orgasm. His creamy spunk coated her pussy-walls and mingled lewdly with her own
cunt-juices.
The molten liquid overflowed her little pussy and ran obscenely down her quaking thighs. Finally it
splashed wetly onto the lawn below the fucking couple.
"Yessssss!" she cried hysterically as her husband's body jerked spasmodically and he completely
emptied himself into her, his balls finally drained.

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin » 28 Jan 2016 18:06

Chapter 8
"You're so beautiful ... and sexy, Janie," Mark murmured, looking at his naked daughter admiringly.
"Thanks, Daddy," the older of his two teenaged daughters blushed attractively.
Sitting on the edge of her bed, she trembled with excitement. Her creamy thighs opened up a bit,
allowing her father to see the wet crease of her pussy beneath the nest of her pussy-hairs.
"Don't forget your promise, Daddy," she said softly, blushing again.
"You mean my promise to lick your pretty little pussy?" Mark asked with a laugh. "Don't worry, baby.
There's just no way I could ever forget something like that. I've really been looking forward to running
my tongue up that tight little cunt-tunnel of yours!"
"Ohhhh, yeses, Daddy," Janie hissed.
"Yeah, I'm gonna eat your little cunt all right. Then, before I fill it with my cock, I'm gonna feel your hot
lips around my prick!"
"Ooooooh! In my mouth? Your cock?" Janie asked almost incoherently. She was so turned on by her
father's depraved words that she could hardly stand it!
"You got it, baby," Mark responded. "I want you to take my cock all the way down your throat."
Mark unbuttoned his shirt and pulled it from his body. Janie's eyes were fixed on her father as his hands
moved to his belt and then to the zipper of his pants. Peeling the trousers from his muscular legs, he
quickly worked his shorts down and his big cock sprang free, hard and swollen. Its smooth head
glistened with the man's pre-cum and Janie moaned softly as she stared at the huge prick.
"Yeah, every inch of it," Mark said, grinning at his young daughter.
"You're gonna love it-after I have my fill of your pussy."
The teenager's thighs automatically moved farther apart as her father moved toward her. The lewd slit of
her cunt was already damp with the pussy-juice that flowed just from the thought of having her daddy's
mouth on her bloated cunt-lips. Her entire body trembled with anticipation as Mark lowered himself to
the floor in front of her.
Mark reached out and his hands stroked his little girl's inner thighs. She moaned, shuddering with hot,
incestuous excitement. His eyes moved to hers and father and daughter grinned at each other. Then the
man turned his full attention to the golden-fleeced mound of Janie's pussy.
The young girl's gaze followed her father's every movement as he slowly leaned forward. His lips
puckered and he pressed them firmly against her wet pussy.
"Ohhhhhh, Daddy!" Janie cried, her voice trembling and her body shaking with the red-hot thrills that
raced through her. "Ohhhh, that feels soooo good!"
While Janie continued to watch her father's lewd actions, Mark slowly extended his tongue while his
fingers gripped each side of her cunt. Easing the plump lips of her cunt apart with his hands, he let the
tip of his tongue trace up and down the pink cleft of her little pussy.
"Ohhhh, sweeet Jeeesus!" she groaned with wild abandon as the man's tongue moved up and down her
cunt-slit and inner cunt-flesh.
Mark moaned with desire. By now he had sucked and fucked his daughters many times, but he knew
that he would never get used to the heady excitement of eating teenaged pussy. The taste was musky
and very, very exciting.
His tongue still embedded in her quivering cunt-flesh, he began to rub her twitching clit with one finger.
"Aieeeee!" Janie shouted.
Her body shook uncontrollably as her daddy's tongue and finger stirred within her pussy. She reached
down and caressed the man's cheeks, showing her deep gratitude to him for making her feel so good.
Her fingertips could feel the motion of his darting tongue within his mouth and she thrilled to the obscene
sensations. Her eyes feasted on the moist, pink tongue that lashed up and down the wet slit of her cunt.
Mark used his tongue to tease his daughter into even more desire before he finally drilled his hard tongue
into her steaming pussy-hole.
"Aaarghhhh," she gurgled as she felt her daddy's tongue fucking into her.
Over and over again, the man tongue-fucked his daughter's cunt as his cock grew harder and harder
with each passing second. He twisted his tongue about within her hot, wet pussy-hole as she moaned
and bucked above him.
Mark's hungry mouth made wet, smacking sounds as he continued to eat his little girl's pussy and the
erotic sounds just served to turn Janie on even more as she writhed above him. She pushed herself
forward on the edge of the bed and forced even more of her wet pussy against her father's face.
Thick, hot cunt-juices flowed into Mark's mouth from his daughter's cunt and he eagerly swallowed
every drop of the delicious-tasting fluid.
"Aieeeee! Commmiiinnnggg, Daddy!" she cried suddenly, putting both her hands on the back of his head
and shoving his mouth into the dampness of her cunt.
Her orgasmic cries filled the room and her violent shuddering shook the bed as she came. She thrashed
and writhed as her daddy's tongue fucked in and out of her pussy relentlessly until her orgasm subsided.
Mark's face glistened with the moisture of Janie's cunt as he rose and stood over her.
Janie's eyes dropped to her father's rigid lance of cock-meat jutting out from his crotch and she gasped
with raw, cunt-churning excitement. Her lips parted and her tongue flicked out, moistening them.
Mark's prick, fat and swollen with lust for the girl, bobbed only a few inches from her mouth.
"Kiss it, baby," he whispered, his voice husky with desire. "Kiss my cock nice and easy."
As he watched her, her head tilted forward. Her lips, soft and wet, brushed against the straining head of
his prick. A jolt of pleasure sizzled through his loins. His cock jerked and twitched with abandoned
delight.
The knowledge that her mouth gave her father so much pleasure excited Janie. And, again, she kissed
the thick crown of his cock, moaning with excitement as she once more made his cock jerk and twitch.
She gripped the throbbing shaft of the man's cock and her tongue touched the little slit at the center of
the prick-head. When her tongue moved back, its tip was coated with one of the pearly cum-drops that
oozed from his prick.
She stuck her tongue out again and this time it washed over the sensitive surface of his prick. She coated
his cock with the warm moisture from her mouth.
"Suck it now," he whispered.
Her eyes rolled up to his and a smile turned up the corners of her mouth. Then her lips spread wide and
even wider. When her face dropped back to his crotch, she quickly swallowed up most of his prick.
Her nostrils flared wide as she took even more of his prick into her mouth. Her lips clamped tightly
around his stalk of cock and she moved her face up and down on the man's big, hard prick.
Janie slid her mouth up and down, up and down, finding an easy, natural rhythm that brought fire to her
father's groin. His hips swayed back and forth as he shoved his prick in and out of her face, fucking her
mouth with his cock.
Sucking her daddy's cock thrilled the teenager beyond belief. Every cell and nerve-ending in her body
tingled with fuck-lust and an ocean of cunt-juice flowed within her hot pussy.
His prick was hard and rigid inside her mouth. And, as she was jolted back and forth by the savage
thrusts of his hips, she realized that he could probably break her jaws with the massive pole of
cock-meat between his legs if he wanted to. But she knew that that wasn't likely to happen because she
knew that he was every bit as excited about having her mouth on his cock as she was. He was enjoying
it too much to hurt her.
Her head bobbed up and down as she impaled herself on her father's cock. She swallowed, drinking
down the mixture of saliva and pre-cum. Her tight lips slid up and down the throbbing shaft of the
man's prick. Her tongue licked out hard and her mouth sucked eagerly, impatient for that exciting
moment when her father would dump his load of cum down her throat.
Standing before his cock-sucking daughter, Mark groaned. His legs trembled with the rush of incestuous
sensations the young girl's mouth was giving him. She nibbled a bit on the fat slab of cock-meat in her
mouth and he groaned again with pain and pleasure.
Janie sucked harder, her cheeks hollowing deeply, bringing him more pleasure than pain now.
"Ohhhh, yeah, baby," he moaned huskily.
She whipped her stiff tongue around her daddy's stiff cock and he shook all over with pleasure. He
jerked and twitched as his prick slid over her tongue and halfway down her throat. He knew that he was
about to come and he longed for the special thrill he always felt whenever he came down one of his
sexy, teenaged daughter's throat.
Mark's eyes were glued to the girl's mouth where it wrapped around his fat, throbbing prick. He
watched, in fascination, as his glistening cock-rod moved in and out of her sucking mouth. Deeper and
deeper with each jerk of his hips, he fed her inch after inch of his swollen cock. She took him greedily,
sucking and licking hungrily.
His balls were on fire with desire. But he clamped down with all his might, holding back the flood of cum
that churned within his nuts.
He licked his lips excitedly as he watched his prick move in and out of her lovely, young face. Her
cheeks bulged out as his thick cockmeat pushed inward. Then, as he pulled out of her mouth, her cheeks
sank inward, waiting for his next mighty fuck-thrust.
The spongy knob of his prick nudged at the back of the girl's throat now. Her nostrils flared again as she
sucked in her breath to avoid gagging. Harder and harder she sucked, gobbling up the fat prick-meat
that invaded her mouth. She took her father's cock into her face deeper and deeper, her lips slipping
closer and closer to the base of his prick.
She licked and sucked, igniting a raging fire that spread throughout his entire body. She sucked hard,
drawing him as deeply as she could into her mouth. Then she let him slide down her throat. And still she
sucked, thrilling to the lust-filled groans that were constantly flowing from the man's throat.
She felt the base of his cock-shaft swell and she knew that her daddy was about to come. Her own
body trembled as she felt his prick jerk crazily inside her mouth. She sucked harder, pulling on him,
milking him. She licked wildly, whipping his prick with her tongue.
And he came.
Hot scalding cum blasted into her mouth. His jism splashed over the roof of her mouth and coated her
entire tongue and the inner walls of her cheeks. Gush after hot gush spurted from his twitching cum-slit.
"Commmiiinnngggg!" Mark cried.
Jesus! Janie thought to herself, that's gotta be the understatement of the year! Her mouth was flooded
with the thick, sticky goo from her daddy's orgasm and she swallowed. Then she swallowed again and
again, drinking down the cream of his come. Then she sucked his spurting prick some more.
"Ohhhhh, Jeesus!" Mark shouted.
His legs shook and quivered as if threatening to give way under him. His hands grasped his daughter's
soft shoulders, clinging tightly to her to retain his balance. He groaned with relief as he emptied the last of
his cum down her rapidly swallowing throat.
"God, Janie! I can't take anymore!" the man moaned, his entire body shaking with an almost painful kind
of pleasure as the girl continued to suck his cock.
Finally, the teenager slid back, her father's glistening cock-shaft popping free of her mouth and jerking
into the air. For long moments he just stood there, still gripping her shoulders, swaying weakly on his feet.
"You're a great little cock-sucker, baby," he said when, at last, he opened his eyes and smiled down at
his horny little girl.
Janie grinned up at her father, feeling warmed by his praise. She knew that a man of his sexual
experience had had a lot of women suck him off so if he thought she was good at it, she knew that she
must be. She felt proud of being able to give her father so much lusty pleasure.
Still shaking, Mark lowered himself to the bed beside his daughter and they tongue-kissed each other
over and over as they prepared to fuck.

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin » 28 Jan 2016 18:06

Chapter 9
Late that same night, hours after Mark and Janie had started their torrid suck-and-fuck-session, May
awoke, instantly aware that her husband was no longer in bed beside her.
She waited a few minutes, thinking that he must have gone to the bathroom. But when he hadn't returned
to their room twenty minutes later, she rose from the bed to look for him. She wore only a very short,
black negligee and the sheer fabric did little to cover the lush curves of her body. The hemline stopped at
the top of her thighs, leaving the golden hairs of her cunt peeking out from beneath.
She walked down the hall, wondering if she would find her husband in the kitchen downstairs. But,
outside Janie's and Kay's room, May paused, hearing sounds from within. She heard softly whispered
words and what sounded like moans. She knew that Kay was spending the night with a friend and that
Janie was supposed to be in bed alone in there. But obviously something was wrong.
Quietly, May turned the doorknob and gently pushed the door inward. Then she peeked into the room
through the crack of the door and her eyes darted around. The room that was dimly lit by the lamp on
Janie's bedside table.
May's heart pounded with excitement for there on the bed, naked and in each other's arms, were Janie
and her father-May's husband!
Mark's mouth was covering one of the fleshy mounds of their daughter's tits. May couldn't move. Her
eyes were glued with fascination to her husband and daughter. Now Janie lovingly stroked the erect
column of Mark's cock with her soft fingers. Janie's fingers on Mark's cock! It was unbelievable to May,
and yet also very, very exciting.
The woman's cunt was quickly filling with her aroused cunt-juices. She thought about the times when her
son, Nick, had fucked her, and she realized that, for Mark, fucking Janie probably held the same kind of
thrill. She hoped so. For, she loved her husband with all her heart and she wanted him to have the same
kind of exciting happiness that she did.
Her face and tits flushed with desire. She wanted to watch her husband fuck their daughter. She wanted
to watch as Mark plunged his massive cock in to the silk-fringed hole of the young girl's cunt. May's tits
heaved heavily as she gazed lewdly at the two fuckers. Her tongue flicked out and licked over her dry
lips. Her pussy ached with need.
As she continued to watch, Janie's legs moved apart, exposing the pink-lipped slash of her cunt for her
mother's eyes. Then, Mark's hand was there and his finger wriggled up into the open slot of the girl's
pussy.
"Ohhhh, yesss, Daddy," Janie moaned and her hand closed tightly around his huge cock.
"You little bitch!" May heard her husband whisper. "You've got enough juice in your pussy to drown
someone!"
"Yeah, and enough to take your huge cock, Daddy," Janie said softly, her hand jerking his cock in her
tight fist. "I want your cock inside me, Daddy!"
Mark rolled on top of his sexy young daughter, letting her hand guide his huge prick to the moist lips of
her cunt. "Now, I'm gonna fuck your tight little pussy until you beg me to stop!"
"You'll have a long wait, Daddy!" Janie cried, tears of excitement filling her eyes. "I'll never want you to
stop! Fuck your huge cock into me, Daddy! Fuck it all the way to my mouth!"
He groaned and his hips jerked up and he plunged into her. In one hard down stroke, Mark rammed
every inch of his huge prick into the tight channel of his daughter's tight young cunt. He drilled deep into
her and his hairy balls slapped wetly against her upturned asscheeks.
"Yessss," she hissed. She writhed beneath him, her little pussy completely impaled by her father's cock.
"God, I can't get enough of you! Fuck meeeee! Fuck me hard and deep, Daddy!"
May grinned in the semi-darkness as she continued to watch her husband fuck their daughter. She knew
exactly how Janie felt. Mark really threw himself into fucking and the woman found herself feeling
especially close to Janie as the young girl received the same wonderful cock that had fucked May so
many times.
Mark's ass jerked up again, his ass tense. May could see the slick, shining length of his throbbing cock
pull almost all the way out of the teenager's cunt. Then he slammed into her again, burying the long stalk
of cock-meat back into the hot wet cunt-hole.
"Ohhhhh, God," Janie groaned under the heavy impact of her father's expert fucking.
As May watched the lurid scene playing out before her, her hand slowly began to creep down toward
the damp slit of her own cunt as a hot sexual pressure built in her loins.
"Harder!" Janie urged her father on. "Fuck me harder, Daddy! Harder!"
Mark responded. He plowed in and out of her cunt with a vengeance now, thrusting his huge cock-rod
in and out between the oozing lips of her cunt. His prick, throbbing and hard, shot into her pussy deeply.
"Yesssss, that's it, Daddy, that's it!" Janie cried, her hands clawing at the man's asscheeks.
She pulled at him, tugging him even deeper into her. She threw him into her pussy, loving the fat length of
cock that so completely filled her. She moaned over and over as every inch of her daddy's marvelous
cock packed its way into the stretched tightness of her wet pussy.
"Aaarghhhh!" Mark groaned as he felt Janie clamping the spongy folds of her cunt down around the
pulsing stalk of his prick.
Mark had never looked so attractive to May as he did at that moment as he fucked their daughter. She
wanted him, wanted him as she had never wanted a man before in her life. Even the finger that she was
fucking wetly in and out of her pussy could not relieve the need that tore through her.
Janie's legs suddenly doubled and rose into the air so that her knees pointed toward the ceiling with her
feet flat on the sheet beneath her naked body. Mark groaned as he plunged deeper into the wet
pussy-hole that clenched his prick lewdly as he shot into her. His hunching hips jerked and twisted,
grinding hard into her.
"Oh, that's good, Daddy!" Janie moaned. "I can feel you clear up to my belly! You're in me so fuckin'
deep! I love it!"
Knowing that his daughter liked to be fucked hard and fast, Mark drove his cock into her aching pussy
as hard and deep as he could. Up and down like a battering ram, he threw himself into her young body,
straining the tight walls of her cunt with each plunging fuck-thrust.
"Deeper! Deeper!" Janie cried, thrashing beneath him. "God, Daddy! I can't get enough of you!"
Mark slid his hands beneath the cushions of her ass. Again, the angle of his fuck-entry changed and he
slid deeper into the juicy, clenching pussy-hole. Janie groaned, her hips twisting around a little so that the
folds of her pussy undulated around her father's prick.
Deeper, May thought to herself, her eyes wide and lust-glazed. Fuck Janie deeper, darling, she thought
silently. She wanted to watch her husband fuck his thick prick all the way into their daughter so deeply
that it would come out of Janie's mouth! She wanted him to plunge his swollen cockshaft into her own
body at the same time.
The woman's body trembled with desire. Her mouth was dry. Her temples throbbed as she continued to
watch her husband fucking their daughter so beautifully savagely.
Mark! she cried out in silence to him. Fuck me! Fuck me too! I need it so bad!
But Mark was too deeply engrossed in fucking his little girl's wet, tight cunt to have noticed his wife's
pleas even if she had said them aloud. He grunted and groaned, sounding for all the world like a
wounded animal as he crammed his aching cock home again and again into his daughter's pussy-hole.
Janie opened herself to her father, accepting every delicious-feeling inch of his offered prick. Her hands
gripped his ass in lust-filled desperation as she tried to pull him even deeper into her pussy.
"Ohhhhh, yesss, Daddy," she whimpered time and time again as she continued to beg him to fuck her
even deeper.
Mark suddenly slipped his hands from under her ass and wedged his palms between the girl's thighs and
calves, pushing her legs upward toward her chest.
"Oh, God, Daddy!" Janie grunted in surprise. Then, she cried out in sheer pleasure as the massive spike
of her father's cock shot up into as-yet-unreached areas of her aching cunt.
He was unbelievably deep inside her. The young girl could no longer speak. She could only moan and
groan out her pleasure and fuck-lust. It was as if her father's prick had suddenly grown by two extra
inches. The very tip of his prick nudged against the very back wall of her cunt.
Tinges of pain mingled with the swirling lust-filled pleasure that consumed her, a pain that only served to
heighten her passion.
His hips thrust back and forth violently harder and harder, ramming the full length of his cock into her
with deep, brutal strokes. She writhed beneath him, crying out with her need. And he fucked down into
the clinging tunnel of her cunt, nailing her to the bed with his demanding prick.
The girl's ass twitched and wiggled around, helping her cunt to suck at the tremendous cockshaft that
splayed the lips of her cunt. She was so close to coming that she could almost feel it. She ached, every
cell in her body screaming for release.
Deeper and deeper the man's pistoning cock-shaft drove into her wide-open pussy. And harder and
harder she thrust her cunt up to him.
Suddenly, Janie came.
"Commmiiinnnggg!" she screamed as her legs circled her father's waist and squeezed him, holding him
hard with her body as waves of mind-blowing pleasure cascaded through her.
Her cunt-muscles clamped down hard around his cock, trapping him in her velvet-lined cunt. She held
him immobile inside her. He tried to move but couldn't.
But then he realized that he really didn't want to move. The contracting folds of his daughter's pussy
were all he needed. He just relaxed and let his cum spurt up through his cock and shoot into the girl's
orgasming cunt.
"Take my cum, take it all, you bitch!" he groaned, twitching orgasmically. He shuddered with relief and
pleasure as jet after jet of thick white cum blasted into the greedy, sucking hole of his little girl's cunt.
"Yesssss, Daddy," Janie hissed, still coming. "Give it all to me! God, I need it all! I can feel it! It's so hot
and thick and creamy!"
Finally, their orgasms subsided and the two lovers clung together, still unaware of the eyes that watched
them from outside the bedroom.
May was feverish with desire. Her entire body screamed out to be fucked. Slowly, she began to open
the door, thinking that she would show herself to her husband and daughter and let them take care of her
sexual needs.
But, just then, a hand touched May's shoulder. She jumped in shock, but managed to stifle the cry of
surprise that worked its way up to her throat.
"Hi, Mama," Kay's soft husky voice said behind her.