Erotic book - The Blackmailed Teenagers by Carlton Adams

Contains all kind of sex novels in Hindi and English.
sexy_parul
Expert Member

Re: Erotic book - The Blackmailed Teenagers by Carlton Adams

Unread post by sexy_parul » 30 Jan 2016 15:49

Chapter 4
Sandy was dreaming when the telephone rang. She and Ed Walsh were lying on the beach in her secret
cove. His body was above hers, naked and gleaming in the sun. His thick cock seemed to be huge,
much larger than she remembered, and it poised obscenely between her white thighs, the large purplish
knob just inches away from her moist vaginal lips. Sandy was begging him to fuck her, pleading for him
to hurry and plunge the pulsing rod into her hungry cunt. Just as she felt the massive organ begin to
penetrate her, Ed's face and body became that of the stranger. He was laughing at her pleas.
The telephone rang again.
While one part of Sandy's mind struggled to come awakes another part screamed to let her finish the
lewd dream. Her dream images became confused as the male figure above her changed again. This time
he became Jimmy. Sandy suddenly became aware of Lucy's voice calling her name from somewhere off
in the distance. Sandy pleaded with Jimmy to make her cum quickly before Lucy found them. His cock
was filling her young pussy and she cried out in frustration as the voice of her friend Lucy became more
insistent.
Sandy bolted upright as the telephone rang again. Her eyes were wide open and staring, and she heard
Lucy's voice from the other bedroom.
"Sandy! Answer the phone, Sandy! SANDDDYYYYY!"
She picked up the telephone from the bedside table, confused and uncertain where she was. Jimmy and
Ed had driven back to San Diego early this morning, leaving the disappointed girls utterly satiated and
bone-weary from their feverish lovemaking. Jimmy had promised that they would return this evening, but
he failed to explain why they had to leave. Dawn was just breaking as the exhausted girls fell into their
beds and went to sleep quickly.
"Hello?" Sandy's voice was yawning as she spoke. The electric clock beside the telephone said 4:32,
and the sun streaming in through the window confirmed that it was indeed late afternoon. There was a
long silence at the other end of the line.
"Lucy?"
"No ... this is Sandy speaking." She didn't recognize the voice. Lucy had come into the room and was
now standing by the bed. She gave Sandy a quizzical look, as if to ask who was calling. Sandy could
only shrug her tired shoulders.
"This is Jimmy. Is Lucy awake yet?"
"Oh! Hi, Jimmy. Lucy's right here," Sandy said, and she held out the receiver for her friend.
"Hi, lover! What's up?" Lucy said into the receiver as she collapsed down next to the still-sleepy Sandy.
She was completely naked and her free hand immediately went to her pussy, rubbing it gently as she
winked at Sandy, who smiled knowingly in return.
"Listen, baby! I'm about twenty miles down the road, but I wanted to find out if Ed has arrived there yet.
Has he?" Jimmy's voice sounded tired and anxious, and the question puzzled Lucy.
"I don't understand!" Lucy said, "aren't you two driving back together?"
"No. Ed wanted to have his own car there so he drove alone. He's up to something and I wanted to
make sure he didn't get there before I had a chance to warn you!"
"Up to what?" Lucy asked impatiently. She wanted to get back to her own bed and wait for Jimmy
there. Her busy hand had begun to concentrate on her clitoris and she could feel a warm glow spreading
through her lower body. She hoped that Jimmy would not be too tired to help her quench the rising
passion.
"Look-I'll tell you when I get there! Just make sure you stay awake until then! Okay?" Jimmy sounded
irritated, and it was apparent that his patience was wearing thin. "Oh! Make sure Sandy is awake until
then, too. She'll want to hear this!"
Jimmy hung up before Lucy could respond. She lay there for a moment with the dead phone in her hand
before replacing it on the table. She was surprised by Jimmy's brusque attitude, but she didn't say
anything to Sandy until she had cleared her head. "What time is it anyway?" she asked.
"A quarter to five. What did Jimmy want?" Sandy asked.
"Hell, I don't know what he wanted. It's too damned early to listen to someone babbling on the
telephone. He said something about Ed Walsh being up to something. What did you do to Ed Walsh,
anyway?" Lucy had gotten under the covers with Sandy and she pressed her naked warm body against
her friend. They often slept together when they stayed at Lucy's house, and Sandy liked the feel of
Lucy's flesh against her own.
"You know what I did to him! Or to be more precise, what he did to me!" Sandy laughed. Her loins
were still tingling from the dream-fuck she had been about to receive when the telephone interrupted her
sleep. "Didn't Jimmy say anymore than that? And why aren't they coming back together?"
"I don't know anymore about it than I've already told you! He said that Ed was up to something and that
he wanted to warn us. He's going to be here in a few minutes and he wants us both to stay awake!"
Lucy was beginning to worry a little, but she laughed to avoid alarming her friend. "Who knows? Maybe
he just can't wait to get some more of my beautiful body!" Lucy continued, as her hands reached out and
began to tickle the naked flesh of Sandy.
"Stop that!" Sandy pleaded, giggling as she fought to escape Lucy's fingers.
Lucy suddenly jumped from the bed and ran toward her own bedroom. "Let's get dressed and get
something to eat before the boys show up. If Jimmy is as horny as I am, I may not get another chance to
eat all day.
Sandy watched her friend's naked back disappear through the doorway.
She was becoming a little concerned about Jimmy's mysterious words too. Her thoughts returned to the
previous evening and the second time that she had been soundly fucked. She had really enjoyed her
coupling with Ed, and she had nothing but pleasant memories of all that had happened. She hoped that
he had enjoyed it as much as she had. She was looking forward trying out some of the things she had
seen on the film, and she didn't want anything to happen to spoil that.
Lucy came back into Sandy's bedroom fully dressed before Sandy had time to slip into her own brief
shorts and halter. The blonde girl was carrying a tray with two glasses of orange juice and several pieces
of toast. Sandy could see that Lucy was also worried about the telephone call. The two girls ate quickly,
neither willing to speak of Jimmy's warning.
"Christ, I hope he gets here soon!" Lucy said finally, her patience about exhausted. "How long does it
take to drive twenty miles?"
"Why don't we go outside and wait for him?" Sandy replied.
They were just going toward the front door when they heard the sound of Jimmy's car coming up the
forest drive. They almost tripped over one another in their rush to get to the door, and their scrambling
only made them look ridiculous to Jimmy when they finally opened it.
"What's going on?" Jimmy said, stepping into the house.
"You tell us!" Lucy said, as soon as she was able to catch her breath.
Sandy stood behind her, staring at Jimmy.
"I'm not sure, but we better sit down to discuss it," Jimmy answered, and his nervous composure made
the two girls all the more curious . Somehow, Jimmy's arrival was reassuring, and they calmly walked
over to the large couch and sat down before pressing him further.
"Okay, so tell us what this is all about!" Lucy said when they were all comfortably settled. She and
Sandy were sitting on the couch together facing Jimmy, who had plopped down in an overstuffed chair.
"I'm only guessing, mind you, but I think Ed took pictures of our escapades last night," Jimmy announced
to the astonished girls. The serious look on his face made Sandy burst out laughing as though
appreciating a good joke. "I'm serious, damnit!" Jimmy said harshly.
"How do you know?" Lucy asked, sensing his real concern. Sandy had stopped laughing and was
watching Jimmy.
"On the drive back to San Diego this morning he did everything but admit it. And he said that he had to
go home to pick up some film and lighting equipment. He wouldn't tell me anything more than that except
that he promised to tell me-and you two, all about it when he got back this afternoon," Jimmy replied, his
worried expression softening as if the burden of passing on bad news had been lifted from him. "I've
heard some weird stories about Ed from other kids at school, but he always seemed straight with me. I
just don't know what to think."
Sandy looked at Jimmy and thought that he was being a little melodramatic. It was just too mysterious
and menacing to be real. After all, she had spent the better part of the night with Ed Walsh. He just
didn't seem to be such an ominous figure as Jimmy was making out. It must be some sort of practical
joke.
"I think you're putting us on, Jimmy." Lucy looked directly into Jimmy's eyes as she spoke, but his only
expression was one of anger.
"You can think whatever you want, Lucy, but I don't think you'd want nude photographs of yourself
passed around anymore than I would! And are you forgetting what we were doing last night?" Jimmy's
voice was tense as he spoke.
"But how could he have taken any pictures of that?" Lucy asked seriously, unable to forget just how wild
and abandoned their fucking had been last night. She turned to face Sandy. "You were with Ed all night!
Did he take any pictures?"
Sandy tried to remember every detail of last evening. The only time she and Ed had not been together
had been when he had slipped out of the room while she was watching the film. He had been gone a
long time!
"I wasn't with him all the time," Sandy announced sheepishly. Lucy and Jimmy immediately started
throwing questions at her, and she was so confused that she could not understand any of them. "Just
after you two went into the bedroom, Ed left the room, too. But I don't see how he could have taken
any pictures of you. I mean, did you leave the lights on, or something?"
"No!" Lucy said quickly, and then she caught herself, as if trying to hide a secret of some kind. "I mean
there wasn't enough light for a picture. Anyway, we would have seen him."
" Infra-red flash!" Jimmy announced suddenly, and he slapped his forehead with the palm of his hand.
"He could have taken pictures without any of us knowing it by using infra-red film and a flash. He's
always boasting what sophisticated equipment he's got!"
Lucy looked nervously at Sandy and Jimmy, and the full impact of Jimmy's statement hit her. "God,
Jimmy, you've got to stop him somehow. My father would kill me for sure if he found out about it!"
"Take it easy, Lucy!" Sandy pleaded, her own mind racing with the thought of what her parents would
do if they even suspected that she was involved in anything like this. "We've all got to calm down and try
to figure out what to do."
"Right. There's no point in getting hysterical over nothing. At least we don't know yet what Ed plans to
do with the pictures ... if he even really took any. I can't be sure he was telling me the truth. He may have
just been joking!" Jimmy's voice was reassuring and suddenly more calm than it had been. It put Lucy
and Sandy a little more at ease.
"Look, maybe he did get some pictures of you two in the sack, and some of me lying naked on the
couch. That doesn't mean he's going to show them to anyone." Sandy didn't believe her statement
anymore than Lucy or Jimmy did, but it reassured her somehow. She knew that Jimmy was probably
right. She remembered thinking last night that Ed had been watching her on the couch before he came
back into the room, unbuttoning his shirt. Still, his motives might be harmless enough.
"All I know is that I don't want anyone to have pictures of Jimmy and me in the sack!" Lucy said
heatedly, but a little unconvincingly. "At least I don't want my parents to see them," she added, and she
giggled as if realizing what her statement meant. "Heck, it might be kind of groovy to have some pictures
of us together," she laughed, and glanced in Jimmy's direction.
"If that's as far as it goes, fine! I just wish I knew what he really wants with them," Jimmy said. He
searched his memory trying to recall some of the stories he had heard around the campus about Ed.
Vaguely he recalled something about a hushed-up scandal involving Ed and a local teenager, but for the
life of him he couldn't remember any of the details.
Sandy suddenly jumped and ran to the window.
"I think I hear a car coming," she said, "maybe it's Ed now!"
Jimmy and Lucy joined her at the window and they watched Ed drive up in an old sports car. He waved
to them casually as he got out.
"Listen, you two stay in here while I go out and find out what the hell this is all about!" Jimmy ordered,
his voice calm and self-assured now. "I'll get this thing settled!" he added as he went out the door.
Sandy and Lucy watched as Jimmy joined Ed Walsh by the side of the car. They were soon engaged in
animated conversation that the two girls were unable to hear.
"Jesus Christ, what a way to start a vacation," Lucy said wearily. "I think I'll have a glass of wine to settle
my nerves. Care to join me?" she said to Sandy as she went to the bar and poured two full glasses of
wine.
"Hell, yes! Why not?" Sandy replied, joining Lucy at the bar and gulping down the wine. It warmed her
whole body as it went down, and she almost gagged. Lucy sipped hers more slowly, but was soon
pouring out more for each of them.
"You know, Ed really threw it to me last night," Sandy announced suddenly, and she felt light-headed as
she watched Lucy's face for a reaction. She was still a little worried about the possibility of Ed having
pictures of her in the nude, but she couldn't help the desire that was building up in her loins.
"I gathered as much from the way you've been defending him," Lucy responded. The two full glasses of
wine were beginning to affect her speech. She was slurring her words slightly as she spoke, and her head
was full of images of how Sandy and Ed must have been fucking together. "You made it on the couch,
huh?"
"Yeah! And he wasn't taking any pictures then ... I'll guarantee you that!" Sandy said simply. She was
thinking about the possibility of the pictures again, and she was sure that Ed didn't intend anything
sinister. "You two must have had a good time yourself, last night!"
"I wanted to get under the sheets, but Jimmy was in such a hurry he fucked me right on top of the bed.
Ed must have really gotten some good shots of us!" Lucy sounded almost proud in her statement, as
though she wouldn't really mind having pictures of the two of them fucking.
"If he's as good at taking photographs as he is at fucking, I'm sure they'll be good!" Sandy laughed. She
wanted to get laid again, and the wine was making her feel like going out to Ed and pulling him into the
lodge. She hoped that Jimmy could get everything resolved quickly and that they could resume where
they left off this morning.
"I still can't help wondering why he would want those pictures! I mean, why should he take them unless
he wants something out of it?" Lucy said, pouring another glass of wine.
"Maybe he wants to fuck you, too!" Sandy replied, laughing at the expression that suddenly crossed her
friend's face.
"If what you say is true, that wouldn't be so bad. Christ, my pussy is getting wet just thinking about
getting laid!" Lucy said, gulping down her drink and sprawling on the soft couch.
Sandy followed her friend's example and drank another glass of wine. Her mind was confused and
clear at the same time. Anything would have been all right with her at that moment, and she was getting
anxious for the boys to come in so that they could join in the drinking. She held up her glass. "Cheers!
To a set of good pictures!" she toasted .
"I'll go along with that!" Lucy responded, beginning to laugh at her friend's wit. Both of them were still
laughing as the front door opened and Jimmy and Ed walked in, their arms loaded with more cases.
"Hi, girls!" Ed said, smiling as he dropped the cases on an armchair. Jimmy set his down on the floor
alongside the chair and watched Ed go back out the front door.
"Not more movies," Lucy groaned. Jimmy walked to the bar and poured out drinks for Ed and himself
before answering her.
"Everything is okay. Ed will explain it to you when he gets the rest of the equipment," he said, sitting
down on the couch next to Lucy.
Sandy was giggling when Ed came back into the lodge with the remainder of his equipment. "Come on,
one of you two ... tell us what's going on?" she said.
"I'll explain it all as soon as I can sit down," Ed replied, out of breath. He sat on the couch next to Jimmy
and Lucy and he took the glass Lucy offered, drinking it down in one long pull. "Jesus, you make a
strong drink!"
"We're dying of curiosity, Ed. What about those pictures you took? Or did you take any pictures?" Lucy
demanded.
"I have them right here!" he said smiling, and he pulled a brown envelope out of his jacket pocket. He
handed the envelope to Lucy, and Sandy jumped up and sat on the arm of the couch to see. Lucy pulled
a stack of black-and-white photographs out of the envelope, and she was immediately shocked by their
pure clarity. On top of the stack was a picture of Sandy lying naked, full length, on the couch just as she
had suspected, only the lips of her mouth looked white, and Sandy noticed that fact right away.
"Hey, how come I look so funny?" she questioned, and she took the photograph out of Lucy's hand and
thrust it at Ed. He didn't take it from her, surprised that she didn't get angry immediately upon seeing it.
"It looks like hell!" Sandy said. She watched the fascinated Lucy thumbing through the stack of prints.
The top ones all seemed to be of Sandy. She could see that in some of them she had her hand clasped
tightly to her pussy. Suddenly, Lucy came to a photograph of her and Jimmy. It had been snapped at
just the right moment. Jimmy was leaning over her, his erect cock pointed straight down at her hair-lined
widespread pussy, and she had a look of excited passion on her face.
"You bastard! What a sneaky thing to do!" Lucy said, but her eyes were glued to a close examination of
the picture. The pictures got even better as Lucy continued to examine them, and they showed her and
Jimmy in the process of fucking in many different positions.
"Did you walk into the room with them?" Sandy asked incredulously. She was astonished by these
photographs, and just looking at them made her excited.
"I had to. They were so busy they didn't even notice me!" Ed replied cockily, and he laughed rather
sadistically at his own statement. He got up and walked over to the bar to pour himself another drink.
"God! If my mother ... or my father ... ever saw these, they'd lock me up in a convent!" Lucy said, and
her face was turning red with embarrassment and anger. Yet, at the same time, Lucy thought it was a
good joke on her and Jimmy.
"Don't get angry, honey! Ed wouldn't let anyone see them ... would you, Ed?" Sandy said, the idea of
what the pictures meant finally sinking into her brain. She knew what would happen if her parents ever
saw them! They would kill her!
"Of course not!" Ed said from the bar, but his voice was not too convincing. "Oh, I have a reason for
taking the pictures, all right, but it's not what you think it is!"
"So what the hell is it?" Lucy asked, still a little angry and embarrassed.
"Call it a screen test, or at least that's part of the reason!" Ed said casually, and he sat down taking a sip
from his drink at the same time.
"What do you mean screen test?" Sandy asked, a frightening idea already forming in her mind. She
remembered that Ed was a film student or something, and she wondered if he really meant what his
statement implied.
"Well, I want to make a film with all three of you in the parts, and I was afraid that you wouldn't do it
without being reassured that you're all photogenic. The pictures prove that you all look good in the
nude!" Ed was acting like everything he wanted was already settled, and as far as he was concerned, it
was only the first rehearsal for his production.
"You're crazy!" Lucy said, waving some of the photographs over at him. She still didn't understand
what Ed was driving at, as she was far more interested in the pictures of herself than what Ed was a film
student or something, and she wondered if he really meant what his statement implied.
"Well, I want to make a film with all three of you in the parts, and I was afraid that you wouldn't do it
without being reassured that you're all photogenic. The pictures prove that you all look good in the
nude!" Ed was acting like everything he wanted was already settled, and as far as he was concerned, it
was only the first rehearsal for his production.
Sandy understood immediately, and she couldn't contain her anger. "You mean you want us to play parts
in a dirty movie. That's what the equipment is for, right?" She tried to keep her voice calm, but the
unexpected shock of what Ed was saying, on top of the wine she had drunk, made her almost hysterical.
She was suddenly very afraid of the smiling Ed.
"Now, wait a minute, Sandy!" Ed pleaded. "I've already admitted that I had an ulterior motive in taking
the pictures ... but it isn't what you seem to think! I've been working on a film for the New York Film
Festival all year, and there's a dream sequence in the film that calls for some uninhibited sex. But the film
isn't dirty or pornographic in any way! And, I really think I can take the ten-thousand dollar first prize
with my film." Ed was lying smoothly, and he was proud of the way that the expression on the faces of
Lucy and Sandy had changed from anger to uncertainty as he talked. "Look, I'd be happy to tell you all
about my movie if you'd like!"
"I think you'd better!" Sandy said. She only half-believed Ed, but she kept her voice on an even level.
"A character in my film has a dream, and I want to film this dream using the three of you in the parts. I
use special lenses that make the picture blurry, your faces won't even be recognizable. Believe me, these
technical things are hard to explain, but I can tell you the film has to do with the psychology of sex. It's
about the secret fears and wishes of a young girl. I've already made most of the film in San Diego. The
dream sequence is all that's left," Ed lied. He was making up the whole thing as he went along, off the
top of his head, but his voice was assured and convincing. He looked at Sandy and judging by her
expression he knew that he had to go on.
Sandy wanted to believe Ed's story, but she was still concerned about the possibility of him lying. At
first, the idea of being in a pornographic movie appalled her. But this was somehow different, if Ed was
telling the truth. If their faces were not clear in the film, then it would present no real danger to them.
And, the idea of strangers watching her cavorting naked on the screen lent a good deal of excitement to
Ed's request. Sandy knew that she had to keep her head about this business. She waited for Ed to go on.
"The dream sequence will really be the most artistic in the whole film. It will keep changing colors, go to
negative instead of positive, all kinds of very special effects to show the girl is having a special dream.
How about it? Will you do it for me, Sandy?" Ed was smiling broadly, his eyes slightly moist to convince
them that he was sincere- even though he wasn't.
"You mean you want me to be the star of your movie?" Sandy asked incredulously. She was almost
sober now, the effects of Ed's startling proposal overcoming the wine she'd drunk. Despite her
misgivings, she was flattered that he wanted her in the movie. And if she would really be anonymous,
perhaps it wouldn't be so bad. After all, they were all friends. She looked at Jimmy and Lucy to see their
reaction. Jimmy's face was impassive, and Lucy was once again staring at the pictures of herself being
fucked. Her pink tongue was lightly licking her lips and her eyes were boring into the prints, as if to
memorize every lewd detail.
Ed knew it was time for his final argument. "Look!" he said, pulling another envelope from his pocket.
"These are the negatives of the pictures I took last night." He got up quickly and went to the fireplace,
hoping that no one would ask to see the negatives. "I'm going to burn them," he went on, hurriedly
lighting a match and touching it to one corner of the negatives, and they watched them go up in acrid
smoke. He turned around to face the three of them, the picture of sincerity. "Now do you believe me?"
"What do you think, Lucy?" Sandy asked, preferring to put the onus on her friend. She had been
impressed with Ed's performance just now, the idea of them being bogus negatives never occurring to
her. There was almost no question in her mind that it would be tremendously exciting to be in the movie,
but she insisted that the decision be unanimous.
"It's okay with me, if Jimmy agrees!" Lucy said, giggling a little with lewd anticipation and mild
drunkenness. She turned around to face Jimmy. "Do you think it's all right, honey?"
Jimmy was in a real quandary. He knew that Ed's story was a lie, that he intended to use the film for
other than legitimate purposes. But he also needed the money Ed had promised him for helping to
convince Sandy and Lucy to appear in the movie. For a few moments he was almost tempted to expose
Ed and throw him out of the lodge. But then, he suddenly decided to go along with the scheme. Ed had
also promised that Jimmy would have an opportunity to fuck the lovely young Sandy while the movie
was being made, something that he felt was probably impossible under any other circumstances.
"I think it's okay," Jimmy heard himself saying. "What the hell, it might be fun!"
"I vote to go ahead," Lucy said. She was really feeling the effects of the wine, and she didn't really care
about anything now but being fucked good and hard. She was having a difficult time putting her thoughts
together, her pussy was burning so fiercely with anticipation.
Ed was on his feet, as if the argument were over and the decision already made. "Great, kids! I really
appreciate this. To show you just how much I appreciate it, I'm going to split any prize money with you
three! How's that?"
"What do you want us to do?" Sandy shrugged, and she felt herself yearning to get on with it. To hell
with it, she thought to herself, I'm going to get fucked soon and that's the important thing. She could
already feel the warmth spreading through her hungry loins.
"I'm going to use this room for a studio. Everything is perfect just as it is." Ed was moving about the
room like a master director, shifting a piece of furniture here, moving a lamp there, until he was satisfied
with his arrangements. "Jimmy, give me a hand with this equipment, will you? You girls have another
drink of wine and take it easy until we get everything ready!"
Sandy and Lucy sipped another glass of wine and watched the two men set up the equipment. They
were both impressed by the fancy array of gadgets Ed assembled from the cases of equipment he had
brought up. Sandy found herself wanting to believe Ed's story about the film. At the very least, she was
excited by the idea of being fucked silly or whatever in front of a camera. It was like having her talents
recorded for posterity, even though she wasn't quite sure what those talents might be.
By the time that Ed and Jimmy had everything set up to their satisfaction, the girls were anxious to get on
with the filming. When Ed went outside to get one last piece of equipment, Jimmy poured himself a drink
and sat down with the girls.
"There's still time to change your minds about this," he said quietly.
"Are you sure you want to go through with it?"
"Not a chance, lover!" Lucy giggled and reached over to fondle Jimmy's cock through his pants. She
was really anticipating making the movie, and it was all she could do to keep herself from fucking Jimmy
before the film even got started.
Jimmy could feel his cock beginning to respond to Lucy's hand. He had never fucked anyone in front of
someone else ... except last night, of course, and that was without his knowing it. At first he worried
about being able to get an erection with people watching, but his throbbing cock told him that he would
have no trouble. He hoped that he could fuck Sandy first. He wanted to feel her little pussy tightening
around his feverish cock while he pumped into her. Lucy was a great lay, all right, but it never hurt to try
something new and different once in awhile. He had suggested to Ed that one sequence could be of the
two girls alternately sucking his cock, but Ed had only promised to think about it.
The self-styled film maker came back into the room with a light meter and told them that he was ready to
begin. He insisted that they all come to the center of the room for directions. "Okay. Sandy, you will be
the dream image of the girl ... you're what the girl thinks of as herself. The first part of this sequence, this
dream, the girl is seeing herself on the outside of a relationship. She sees her imagined lover with another
girl, and she symbolically fights for him without success. Lucy will represent the mysterious girl that is
waiting to have Jimmy. She wins him without a fight. The only struggle is within the dreaming girl herself.
Do you understand?" Ed looked directly at Sandy, his mouth wide and smiling.
"You mean I watch while Lucy gets fucked!" Sandy said bluntly. The additional wine had given her
courage, and she was disappointed that she was to be left out of the sex.
"Well, not exactly. I'll tell you what to do as we go along!" Ed replied, and it was apparent he wasn't the
least disturbed by her bluntness. He went around switching on small lighting units he had set up, and one
area of the room was suddenly bathed in cold, white light. Lucy was thoroughly enjoying the whole
idea and she was half-undressed before Ed got around to calling for it. "If you all strip, I'll give you your
positions," the curly brown-haired film maker stated simply, and in spite of the newness of group sex for
all of them, the whole atmosphere seemed to dampen any embarrassment they might have otherwise felt.
"Let's get fucking!" Lucy said, and as she was the first one with her clothes off, Ed positioned her on the
fur-skin rug in front of the fireplace. He had her kneel down on all fours with her rounded young
buttocks up in the air, ready to receive her boyfriend's cock dog-fashion. Ed told her not to move, but
only to watch Jimmy and Sandy by turning her head to the side.
Her heart pounding madly, the dark-haired teenager stripped off her clothes too, and seeing Lucy naked
on the rug made her even more excited. When she walked over to her friend, Ed had already positioned
himself behind the camera, and the lights were so bright that Sandy could barely see the camera and
found it easy to ignore it. It was like another world, a goldfish bowl. All she could see was the rug,
Jimmy and Lucy, and the bright lights. The room beyond the lights didn't exist anymore. It was nothing
more than a ring of blackness that wasn't in the least important.
What was important was the hardened cock Jutting out from the bush of pubic hair at Jimmy's loins. She
didn't even hear Ed's directions when she went to Jimmy and slowly took his cock in her small cool
hand. She could see in Jimmy's eyes the excitement that her naked body brought to him, and when her
fingers wrapped around his cock, it seemed to spring to life as if a magic button had been pressed.
In her half-drunken state, Sandy thought it was the biggest penis that she had ever seen, and she fondled
it lovingly. It was so thick, her thumb and forefinger didn't meet when she formed into an "O" shape
around the pulsing organ. Squeezing it tightly, Sandy pulled the foreskin back as she ran her fingers
down the length of it, and the rubbery flesh of the swollen purple head seemed to grow even larger.
She wanted to have it inside her cunt, not watching it fuck into Lucy. Pumping her hand rhythmically
along the thick cock, the aroused teenage girl dropped her other hand down to the triangle of her own
pubic hair, and she seductively ran her middle finger between the hair-lined slit of her pink pussy. She
wanted to make Jimmy excited for her body, and she slowly writhed her hips as she played her finger
over her lust-hardened clitoris.
The sound of the whirring camera was not disturbing anyone in the room, and Ed decided to keep his
mouth shut for fear of disrupting the scene going on before him. It was working out much better than he
expected, and he pressed his eye to the viewfinder of the camera to watch carefully as he zoomed in to a
closeup of Sandy's face. He was sure that the three people whom he was filming were going to provide
him with the best fuck film he had ever made so far, and he wanted the action to be as natural as
possible. Tilting the camera down for a closeup of Sandy's body, he grinned to himself as he realized that
she was far better looking than any other girl in pornographic films he had ever seen. He stopped the tilt
when he saw Sandy's finger working hard over the tiny hardened tip of her clitoris, and he zoomed back
to include her hand on Jimmy's penis in the shot. Sandy was moving her sexy young body like a nymphet
in heat, and Jimmy's penis was jerking hard from her delicate touch. It was perfect and Ed continued
filming as he quickly calculated other possible activities for the three people to perform together.
Her clitoris was throbbing with prurient sensations from her massaging finger, and Sandy stared down at
the gigantically erect cock in her other hand. Jimmy was tall and muscular, his dark hair a nice accent to
his smooth, tanned body, but Sandy was mostly impressed with his cock. Hanging below the dark bush
of his pubic hair was the sperm-heavy sac holding his balls, and as she worked her fingers over the long,
pulsingly hard column, the balls looked as though they would burst from the sheer pressure of his cum.
She could just imagine them swinging like a twin pendulum to slam into her anus as the thick shaft drove
hard into her pussy, and she squeezed her fingers around the cock, wishing feverishly that he could get to
really fuck her like he had never done it to any girl before.
The effects of the numerous drinks Lucy had consumed were causing her to forget what she was waiting
for, and she just stayed kneeling down, her head resting between her arms. She knew that she was going
to be fucked by Jimmy, and she felt as though she would have to wait until he was ready to do it. The
warmth of the lights all around made her naked buttocks seem more than just uncovered. Her excited
anticipation was causing the moisture to form in the folds of her vagina and the heat around her body
only whetted her lust. She was going to be fucked and she was willing to wait ... but not for long.
"Fuck me good, later, Jimmy," Sandy whispered, her lips close to his ear. She didn't want Lucy to
overhear what she was saying, but she wanted that burgeoning cock deep up inside of her. The
twenty-year-old youth turned to look directly at her, and his warm, brown eyes made her heart pound
even more from the obvious lust in their depths. She could see that he wanted to put his throbbing cock
in her liquid pussy, but then he turned his head toward Lucy.
Jimmy was thinking of the money that Ed had promised him for his help, and in spite of his desire for
Sandy, he was going to follow his instructions to the letter. Placing his hands on Sandy's firm round
breasts, he moved his mouth closer to her ears. "Later," he said, and as if in emphasis to his simple
statement, he gave her nerve-tingling breasts a gentle squeeze.
"Now! Please now!" Sandy pleaded, and she sat down on the mattress, throwing her legs out wide so
Jimmy could get a clear view of her moistly pink pussy.
The young man looked down at her sensuous body for a moment, almost overwhelmed with his lust for
her, but then he moved toward the bent-over Lucy. His cock was standing out straight from his belly, the
purple head looking like a thick, blunt cudgel on the end of a long stick. Without hesitating another
moment, he knelt down on the mattress between the spread, creamy thighs Lucy held up to him, and as
if on cue, Lucy reached her hand back between her legs to take the now rock-hard penis in her hand.
Sandy recognized that the situation was hopeless for her, at least for the moment, and she moved closer
to Lucy to get a good look while she continued to tease her own soft tingling pussy with her hand. She
lay flat on the rug, her face next to Lucy's so she could see up between Lucy's legs, and then she spread
her legs out wide so that Jimmy could see her fingering and playing with her own moistly heated cunt.
Ed was just about to interrupt and tell Sandy to move and stop blocking the camera's view of Lucy and
Jimmy, but when Sandy lay back on the rug, he was pleased with her subsequent position, and he kept
his mouth shut. He was able to get Sandy's self-fingering on film at the same time he was filming Jimmy
fucking Lucy. It was the ideal shot, and he panned the camera from a closeup of Sandy's wet cunt to the
spread cheeks of Lucy's buttocks, just as Jimmy was moving his cock toward her tight young pussy.
Wide-eyed with building lust, Sandy watched as the blonde girl took the large fleshy staff in her fingers
and began to work the rubbery tip along the hair-lined slit of her steaming vagina. She used the penis to
part the lips of her pussy, pausing to groan when the mushroom-shaped tip brushed over her clitoris then
wiggling her trembling buttocks back until the huge pulsating instrument was poised over the tight
opening of her inner depths. The angle she was watching from allowed Sandy to see just exactly what
Lucy was looking at, and it seemed as if there was only the lower half of a man kneeling down between
her legs. The long cock was pushing against the restricting mouth of her cuntal passage, and the
cum-heavy balls hung freely between his dark thighs. Unconsciously, Sandy used her finger to follow
the progress of Jimmy's fucking cock entering Lucy, her own extended finger fucking into her own
burning vagina at the same time.
The ragged pink flesh suddenly folded inward, and Sandy stared as the thick head disappeared inside
the tight opening of Lucy's hot little cunt. Following suit, she pushed her finger inside her own boiling
cunt, and in spite of her disappointment that it was only her own finger, she felt a lewdly exciting
sensation flash through her body.
"OOoouuuhh!" Lucy squealed, and she lurched forward slightly to keep Jimmy from driving his
lust-engorged penis all the way inside. She wanted to wait until her pussy stretched to accommodate the
massive organ, and Jimmy obligingly held back from shoving his cock all the way to the hilt in one long
stroke. The tightness of her moistly heated pussy around the head of his throbbing penis made the
youth's balls draw up with excited pressure. He had to fight to keep his cum from squirting out right then
and there and being able to clearly see Sandy's finger plunging in and out of her gaping vagina didn't help
his control in the least.
The sight of Sandy's naked body sensuously lying there next to Lucy made his mind whirl lewdly with
excited lust. He had never been in a group sex situation before, and he found the whole experience
highly pleasurable. He wanted to fuck both of the passionately responding girls at the same time, but he
stuck to doing as Ed had asked. His eyes were glued to the soft pubic hair-covered mound nestled
between Sandy's widespread thighs, even as he slowly fucked into the steaming pussy of the kneeling girl
in front of him. Suddenly Lucy's warm fingers reached back and made contact with his balls, and the
tantalizing caress caused him to shove forward hard, pushing his thick cock in an even-paced thrust
down her warm cuntal passage until his pelvis smacked hard against her widespread ass-cheeks.
"Uuuuuggghhh!" Lucy groaned as the thick cock slid into the depths of her womb. She could feel the
huge spongy tip stretching the walls of her cunt as it plunged into her, and every nerve of her
passion-drenched passage was transmitting the sensation to her brain. It felt hot and it felt good.
Sandy was amazed to see the long fleshy cock disappear so smoothly and easily completely up into her
friend's tight little belly, and she leaned closer to watch the dog-style coupling. When Jimmy's pubic bush
smacked into Lucy's buttocks, his balls swung forward between her spread thighs, and they set off a
ripple that ran all the way through Lucy's body up to her breasts. The watching girl could see the large
breasts swing forward from the impact, and their nipples brushed across the soft fur of the rug. Sandy
shoved her finger further into her own pussy until the palm of her hand was pressing firmly and flatly
against her wide-open cuntal area. Her womb was burning with desire, and the sight of Jimmy's cock
fucking into the pussy of her best friend just inches away from her lustful gaze was the most exciting thing
she had ever witnessed in her life. She thrust two more of her fingers into her hotly clasping vagina
without being aware of what she was doing.
Reaching her hand back between her thighs again to touch Jimmy's balls, Lucy felt the throbbing head of
his penis jerking against her cervix. He was completely filling her vagina with his huge member, and she
could tell that he was already near the point of shooting his hot stored-up cum deep into her belly. The
wine she had drunk was still making her head fuzzy, but at the same time, it seemed to heighten the
sensations in her cunt. Touching the twin sacs of the youth's balls with the tips of her gentle fingers, she
could feel the pressure swirling inside, his sperm anxious for release. Then, slowly, Jimmy began to
withdraw his cock from her depths, and Lucy raised her buttocks to feel the full sensation of its
movement within her. When only the blood-swollen cock-head remained inside her, she arched her hips
back to give him complete access to her hungry, wide-stretched pussy. His throbbing cock plowed back
into her fiercely like a steam locomotive.
"Yessss! Fuck me like that, baby!" Lucy screamed as Jimmy's cock filled her cunt with his rapid thrusts.
The bulb-shaped tip pushed into the lower wall of her belly, and the slithering sensation of the long
plunge raced through her with such force he nearly lifted her knees clear of the rug; then he instantly
started to rhythmically pound his long, rampant member in and out of her burning cuntal passage.
Sandy couldn't take her eyes from the lewdly pounding couple next to her, and as Jimmy's cock
withdrew from Lucy's tight cunt, she could see the white lubricating fluid clinging stickily to the long shaft.
At that moment, the teenage brunette felt jealous, and she was angry that he wasn't fucking savagely into
her instead of Lucy. It didn't matter to her that Jimmy was Lucy's boyfriend. What did count was that
there was a big erect cock so close, but it wasn't fucking into her cunt. She had to be satisfied with her
fingers, and they were proving to be inadequate in comparison.
As Jimmy drove his cock forward into Lucy's wet, frantically clasping pussy, Sandy could see the pink
flesh fold inward, then it would roll out with his cock's withdrawal from her. It looked as if Lucy's cunt
was sucking, mouth-like at the hard cock, trying frantically to keep the thick penis from leaving her cunt.
Each time Jimmy pushed into her pussy again, Lucy spread her legs out a little bit wider, making it easier
for him to probe even deeper up into her belly.
Sandy turned her gaze to Jimmy's face, and she was surprised to find out that he was not looking down
at Lucy's buttocks but instead was watching her own frantic fingers flying in and out of her excited pussy.
The fingers seemed to be keeping time with his strokes, and for a moment, Sandy wondered if she was
following his rhythm or whether it was the other way around. His look excited Sandy, and she arched
her hips forward and up to give him a clear view of her hungry vagina. She wiggled her buttocks
sensuously, hoping that her movement would turn him on to the idea of fucking her too.
Seeing Sandy playing with her own tight little cunt was really exciting, and Jimmy wanted desperately to
shove his finger into her cunt, too. Maybe it was possible he thought as he ran his hands over Lucy's
writhing buttocks, groping at her soft flesh, and he imagined just how it would be to have his finger
ramming up into Sandy's liquid passage at the same time that he was fucking Lucy. Then he looked at
Lucy's widespread buttocks, and he ran his hands down over the firm cheeks until his fingers reached
down and pulled the crevice apart.
Pushing his hips forward again, he drove his cock deep up into her cunt until his pubic hair was smashing
into the hot crevice of her buttocks. As he pulled back, he could clearly see the tiny puckered anus
nestled warmly between the melon-shaped cheeks, and he used the middle finger of his right hand to
probe at the rubbery ring of tight flesh. Lucy instantly responded to his touch by wiggling her buttocks
obscenely, and he teased his finger around the soft puckered anal mouth to loosen the tight flesh, then
suddenly shoved his extended middle finger hard up inside her writhing rectum.
"OOOOOHH!" Lucy whimpered from the sudden unnatural entry into her anus, but then she pushed
back against Jimmy's long finger. He was amazed at how very excited Lucy had become and wanted to
test her further. He shoved his rigid finger further up into her hotly responding rectum until it was in past
the second knuckle.
"OOOOuuu! Goodddd! Fucckk ... that's gooooddd!" Lucy moaned, and she fucked back against the
twin objects working frantically in her loins. In spite of the slight momentary pain, Lucy felt more
excited by the finger being there in her rectum, and her belly started to jerk with tremendous spasms of
joy. With his obscenely probing finger, Jimmy could feel his penis fucking in and out of Lucy's cunt
through the thin wall of flesh separating her two passages, and he matched the rhythm of his cock with
his extended middle finger driving back and forth inside her hot rectum. He stared at the tight ring of her
anus stretched out around his finger, and he watched the elastic-like flesh roll in with the finger and out
again as his finger did. Lucy was growing wild from his manipulations in her tender loins, and he felt sure
she was going to climax at any moment. He looked down at the spread-eagled teenager lying next to
him, and he began gasping with heightened excitement as he saw that she was following his lead.
Wanting to feel everything that her blonde-haired friend was feeling, Sandy dropped her free hand down
to the crevice of her buttocks. She pushed her middle finger between the hairless cheeks in search of her
anus, and finding the tiny hole, she worked the extended finger slowly inside herself. At first, the pain
was more than she could bear, and she stopped pushing her driving finger in any deeper. She wondered
why Lucy hadn't screamed out when she felt Jimmy's finger, but seeing the look of complete ecstasy on
her girl friend's face, she went on to push her finger further up into her own rectum.
Her fingernail scraped at the tight rubbery flesh, but the lust-driven teenager pushed her finger in anyway,
finding that she could actually feel the three other fingers working in her cunt. Sandy shoved her lewdly
skewering finger in as deep as it would go, feeling a jolting sensation dancing up her spine. It was like a
strangely masochistic pleasure, and she began to fuck the finger in her anus in time to the fingers in her
burning cunt. It was feeling fantastic, and she knew that she was going to succeed in bringing herself to a
climax.
With his heart pounding faster than ever, Ed reached up to wipe the perspiration from his forehead
without taking his eyes from the viewfinder of the camera. He knew that everything was going to explode
at any moment, and he wanted to be sure that he didn't miss anything. His excitement was twofold as
he was already counting up the money that he knew the film would bring him, while at the same time his
own iron-hard cock was throbbing achingly against the rough fabric of his tight pants, and he desperately
wanted to fuck both the young girls until neither of them could walk.
He tried to restrain any notions of getting himself involved in the lewd scene as the money was of first
importance. Yet the lascivious way that Sandy was fingering herself alongside the madly writhing bodies
of Lucy and Jimmy was almost too much to take. He had to force himself to concentrate on the job of
operating the camera and he wondered if he had remembered to turn on the tape recorder before he had
started to run the camera. The momentary lapse of memory helped remind Ed to clear his head, and he
found that he had remembered to start the recorder. Everything was going fine in fact, and he slowly
moved the camera in for a closeup on the widespread cheeks of Lucy's white buttocks.
"OOOOHHH! Please! Yes! Give it to me! Fuck my cunt! Please!" Lucy screamed as her pelvic area
was pounded by the two flesh-and-blood objects. The spasms in her womb were becoming more and
more intense, and she clamped the strong muscle of her anus down hard on Jimmy's long finger. She
knew she was nearing her climax, and she rode back against the instruments in her rectum and in her
cunt like a wanton whore. She wanted his hot sticky cum filling her belly to overflowing, squirting up
inside her cunt until she almost burst from the pressure.
The tight slick cunt walls around his cock seemed like rippling waves of pleasure, and Jimmy could feel
the unbearable pleasure in his balls building to a point beyond containment. He pulled his finger from
Lucy's molten rectum so he could push his hard penis to the maximum depths of her hungrily clasping
young pussy, and then he looked down at Sandy on the rug beside them. She was glassy-eyed in her
passionate heights, and her fingers were working furiously in both her cunt and anus. Her mouth was
half-open, and she was muttering out lewd words as the liquid in her pussy spilled out around her
pumping fingers. Jimmy kept staring at the lust-driven teenager as he arched his strong torso forward,
and he felt the fantastic sensation of his hot sticky cum beginning its circuitous route to the tip of his
swollen cock.
"OOOOOHHH! OOOOHHHH! OOOOHHH!" Lucy grunted as she felt the long hard pole plunge
deep up inside her womb, the head swelling out like it was going to explode, and her womb shattered
into a giant profusion of orgasmic joy.
"AAAAGCGHHH! OOOHHHH! FFFUUUCCCKKK! I'MM CCUUUMMMIIIINNNGGGG!"
Lucy bucked wildly back, her screaming lungs making animal-like sounds as her cunt contracted around
the blood-filled cock buried deep up inside her belly.
Leaning back to hold his cock inside the blonde-haired girl's liquid womb, Jimmy felt the gripping
pleasure of his cum traveling up the length of his cock.
"I'm cuuummmiinggg!" he groaned, and with a mighty jerk, his hot sticky fluid exploded from the tip of
his excited organ the first hot burst making Lucy scream with joy. Then his cock began spasmodically
jerking over and over as his sperm shot deep into her liquidly contracting depths. The shuddering youth
shut his eyes and felt every sensation of his climax resounding in every nerve, as if all of his sensations
were concentrated on the tip of his spewing penis. The walls of Lucy's cunt were rhythmically clasping
and unclasping the throbbing penis as each burst of his cum splashed deeper into her womb. A hot
sticky liquid of their combined climax spilled out around the thickness of his cock, covering his pubic hair
with its liquid warmth, and slowly running down his balls and thighs.
Lucy was in heaven. It was as if she had finally gotten the gift promised to her hours before by Ed, and
she hung onto the pleasure like a greedy child. Nothing else mattered but that every moment was better
than the last as the tremendous spasms of ecstasy shot through her. Her mind flashed over the sensations
filling her body, the hard spewing column of flesh in her cunt sending out wave after wave of pleasure as
the bursts of hot cum smashed into the base of her belly. Her nipples brushed sensuously across the soft
fur of the rug as her breasts swung from side to side, and she yelled from the delight of the pleasure filling
her being. She didn't want it ever to stop, her cunt sucked wildly at the jerking cock, milking it of all it
had to give.
Loosening and tightening at the muscles in her inner thighs as her cunt contracted around her fingers,
Sandy felt the pleasure of her own climax from deep within her belly. The middle finger of her left hand
was shoved all the way inside her rectum, and she could feel the rippling walls of her cunt around the
fingers buried inside it. It felt good, but she was staring at the writhing couple beside her, their bodies
bucking together in the heights of ecstasy.
Lucy was flailing back and forth while she shoved her widespread buttocks back against the hard
pounding penis buried deep in her pussy. There was only one thing that Sandy was missing, the hot
blast of cum from a huge swollen penis, but she felt somewhat satisfied by the manipulations of her own
fingers. Watching closely, she could see the white sticky mixture of their cum running down their tightly
pressed bodies, and it splashed in glistening wet spots onto the tanned flesh of Jimmy's leg.
Lucy had really been fucked good, Sandy thought, and she would be next. As the spasms in her belly
died down, Sandy again remembered where she was, and she stared out into the darkness surrounding
the lights for a sign of life. Squinting into the brightness, she finally located the camera with Ed still
pressing his eye to the viewfinder. Lucy and Jimmy collapsed together on the rug, and they were
breathing so hard that Sandy couldn't tell if the camera was still running.
"Oh, man!" Lucy exclaimed as she lay flat on her belly with Jimmy still mounted on top of her. They were
obviously exhausted from the extreme coupling, and Sandy smiled at their obscene position on the rug.
Without waiting another minute, Sandy pulled her fingers from her cunt and rectum, the white liquid
feeling sticky in her hand, and she got up off the rug. Screening her eyes from the brightness in front of
her, she looked directly at the camera.
"Hey! So now what?" she asked in a sexy voice, and it sounded like she was asking for directions to be
fucked. The lights suddenly went out, and a lamp in the corner of the big room was all that remained
visible for a second. When her eyes had adjusted to the darkness of the room, she found Ed standing
near a recorder, and she walked over to him. She was experiencing a new feeling in that she was
completely unselfconscious over her nakedness as she approached Ed. "Was everything okay?"
"Yeah, just fine. I didn't shoot it all, but I got a good beginning to the dream," Ed lied. He had already
calculated what he wanted next, but he wasn't going to divulge that information until the right moment.
Sandy rubbed her breasts seductively as Ed stood up from the recorder. "How did I look?" she
whispered, her womb still burning with lewd excitement. She hoped that Ed would take her to bed that
very moment, but she was to be disappointed.
"You looked beautiful, baby!" Ed said smiling. "I've never seen a girl as sensuous as you!" His
compliment was intended to flatter Sandy so he could have her continued cooperation, but he was also
telling her the truth. She really was the most sensual young girl he had ever seen.
"Jesus Christ, I'm tired!" Jimmy said suddenly. The other three burst out laughing at his obvious distress.
He and Lucy fucked all last night-until the early morning hours of today, really-and then he had driven to
San Diego and back. After his just-completed workout with Lucy he must really be dead, Sandy thought
to herself. Jimmy stood up and yawned, his large penis now shrunken and still glistening from the mixture
of cum. "I'm going to catch some sleep if you don't need me anymore."
He walked to the heavy drapes and pulled them apart slightly. Outside it was still daylight, but the
curtains effectively kept all of the sunlight out. He felt as though it must be at least midnight. Without
waiting for an answer, he walked wearily into one of the bedrooms and pulled the door shut after him.
As if in some sort of reaction, Ed began to yawn too. Sandy tried to keep the disappointment off her
face and from her voice. "You're not tired, are you Ed?"
Ed smiled wearily at her and nodded his head. "I'm sorry, Sandy. I know how you must feel, but I'm
afraid I wouldn't be much good to you as exhausted as I am!"
Oh well, Sandy thought bitterly, I did get some pleasure out of the filming-even it was only with my own
fingers. She could understand Ed's logic. She didn't want a half-hearted fuck, she wanted a hard-driving
cock ramming into her for a long time, and it would be worse than nothing if her excited pussy couldn't
keep Ed awake long enough to make her cum.
"Okay, lover! But don't think I can wait forever!"
As Ed's lips brushed her forehead he quietly promised her that she would only have to wait a few hours.
Then, he turned and followed Jimmy into the bedroom.
Sandy was disappointed, of course, but she told herself that she could wait that long. As her body sank
down onto the rug beside Lucy, she cursed her friend's satisfied smile.
---------------------------------------------------------

Fuck Me if you can

sexy_parul
Expert Member

Unread post by sexy_parul » 30 Jan 2016 15:51

Chapter 5
After Jimmy and Ed had gone to bed, Sandy and Lucy lay on the rug and argued about what to fix for
dinner. When they finally had settled on a quick snack of hamburgers and Cokes, they couldn't make up
their minds who should to the cooking. Ultimately, Sandy gave up and went into the kitchen to prepare
their snack. Lucy was still lying on the rug when Sandy brought the tray with their food back into the
front room.
"Come on and eat, Lucy," Sandy said to her naked friend, "you want to get your strength back for the
next session!" They both ate hurriedly, hungry from their earlier activities. When they were finished, they
once again stretched out on the rug.
"I wonder how Ed affords all this filming equipment," Lucy said, waving her hand around the room at the
camera and lights.
"Oh, I imagine most of it belongs to the college," Sandy replied. She was still a little miffed about being
left out of the afternoon's activities with Jimmy. It didn't seem fair that she should be the "star" of the
movie if the blonde-haired girl was going to get all the fucking. And from the way Jimmy had watched
her while he was balling Lucy, Sandy felt sure that he wished he had a different partner, too. It seemed
strange to lie here with Lucy, both of them stark naked, discussing film equipment that had been used to
shoot such candid movies of themselves. Less than two days ago they would have both been shocked at
the suggestion of appearing in pornographic home movies. Despite Ed's protestations, Sandy could still
not bring herself to believe all that he had told them about the movie being for any film festival. Still, she
and Lucy had been given a choice and they had both decided to go ahead with the movie.
"Do you think the camera operates automatically so that all of us can be fucking at once?" Lucy asked.
She felt a little guilty about this afternoon, too. Not that she would have traded places with Sandy. Jimmy
was her boyfriend and he should be fucking her! But it would be nice if the four of them could be fucking
at the same time for the movie.
"I don't know," Sandy replied, "all I know is that there's going to be one hell of an argument if I don't get
some action soon!" She ran her hand through her short hair, feeling the tangled mess it was, and decided
to do something about it.
"Lucy, I'm going to take a shower before the guys wake up. My hair feels awful!" Sandy stated, and she
got up and started toward her bedroom.
"Do you mind if I join you in the shower?" Lucy asked, getting up from the rug. She didn't want to use
the shower in her own bedroom for fear of disturbing the sleeping boys.
"No, I don't mind. Come on!" Sandy said over her shoulder.
Sandy turned on the shower while Lucy got extra towels from the linen closet. They both stepped under
the stinging spray and began to lather themselves. Sandy watched her friend out of the corner of her eye.
Lucy's busy hands were working so gently it was almost as if she were caressing herself instead of
bathing. When the young blonde reached her pussy, her fingers began a slow massage with the bar of
scented soap, rubbing it gently into the space between her legs and teasing it along her pussy lips. She
lifted her legs and body a little to give her hand better access to that secret spot. Unconsciously, Sandy's
own hand began the same moment and her fingers suddenly brushed her clitoris, sending little shivers of
delight through her loins.
Sandy heard someone laughing and she looked up to find Lucy grinning at her. She blushed and took her
hands away from her pubic mound.
"Don't let me stop you, Sandy! I was laughing because someone walking in here now would think we
were a couple of real sex-starved girls. They'd never believe all the fucking we've had in the past
twenty-fours hours!"
Sandy smiled at her friend's words and resumed soaping herself. The warm water felt wonderful and she
stepped closer to the stinging spray until it was coursing through her hair and down her whole body. She
wondered what it would be like to be fucked in the driving rain, to have soft sky-water mix with
perspiration and cum. It was an exciting thought.
Both girls finished their showers at the same time and toweled each other dry, using the huge fluffy beach
towels. Afterwards, they climbed into Sandy's bed and lay there, arms around each other until they both
dozed off, Lucy, tired but satiated-Sandy, tired but looking forward to Ed's promise of satisfaction for
her soon.
Sandy and Lucy had awakened from their sleep about midnight and were sitting in the front room
drinking coffee when they heard someone stirring in the bedroom. It was a warm night and neither had
bothered to dress, preferring instead to just wear thin and revealing wrappers.
"What do you think Ed is going to have us do tonight?" Lucy asked. The wine and sex-induced euphoria
was gone and she was beginning to have some misgivings about continuing with the film. More than
anything else, she needed to have reassurance from Sandy that they were doing the right thing.
Sandy couldn't even begin to guess what Ed had in mind for them. She had awakened with a strange
feeling in the pit of her stomach. At first, she had attributed it to the wine and the excitement of the
afternoon, but it soon became apparent to her that it was more than that. Sitting quietly here with Lucy
while the exhausted Ed and Jimmy slept, she was more than ever convinced that they were making a
mistake by going on with the obscene motion picture. Ed's arguments had been just a little too smooth to
be true. It was almost as if he were playing some sort of game with them. She didn't want to alarm Lucy
by voicing her doubts, but they were certainly there. It was one thing to have the boys up for a good
time while they had the opportunity. It was something else entirely to allow something to happen that
would put their future in jeopardy.
"Are you having any second thoughts about going on with it?" she asked Lucy, trying to keep her own
doubts out of her voice.
"No!" Lucy replied immediately. "At least, I don't think so. I don't think I've ever felt quite so good as
when Jimmy was fucking me this afternoon. You know, the idea that you and Ed were watching and
everything made it really great!"
"Yeah, you looked like you were enjoying it!" Sandy said sarcastically. She had still not gotten over her
disappointment at having to watch her friend being fucked while she could only look on in frustration.
She knew that if something didn't happen to her hungry pussy soon she might just tell all of them to go to
hell! It wasn't fair to expect her to just sit idly by while Lucy got all the pleasure. She, Sandy, was
supposed to be the star of the movie!
Sandy's thoughts were interrupted as Ed came out of the bedroom, dressed only in his shorts. He smiled
at the girls sleepily, rubbing his eyes to clear them. "Hi!" he said, "did you guys get any sleep?"
"We got a few hours rest," Lucy told him. "Is Jimmy awake yet?"
"No, we don't need him for this next sequence, so I thought I'd let him sleep for awhile. Is there anymore
coffee?" He sat down on the couch next to Sandy while Lucy went to the kitchen to get his coffee. "How
do you feel, sweetheart?" he said to the grim visaged Sandy.
"Just fine, Ed!" Sandy's reply was cold and unfriendly. "But I think it's about time we settled a couple of
things! First, I'm not at all sure that I believe you about what the movie is for!" She motioned for him to
remain quiet as he tried to interrupt her. "Secondly, I'm not going to sit here and watch everyone else get
screwed! Is that clear?"
"Jesus, Sandy, take it easy will you?" Ed pleaded, sensing that Sandy was close to spoiling all his plans.
"I don't know how else I can convince you that I'm telling you the truth!" He put his arms around her and
pulled her to him, his hands beginning a slow, passionate massage of her back and hips. "As for not
getting any of the action, well, I promise you that won't happen again!"
He could feel Sandy's warm body begin to respond to his caresses and he increased the area of his
massage by slipping one hand underneath the thin wrapper and moving the palm of his hand over her
swelling breasts. Her nipple started to come erect, and a warm feeling began to spread through her
loins. As she opened her mouth to speak again, Ed brought his face to hers and his mouth closed over
her parted lips. His tongue darted out seeking hers, and she responded warmly by wrapping her own
moist tongue over his and drawing it further into her mouth. His other hand came inside the wrapper and
forced itself between her heated thighs, probing for her pussy. Just as she relaxed and began to spread
her legs apart, they heard Lucy's voice.
"Wow! You two don't waste any time, do you?" Lucy was standing in front of the couch, a cup of coffee
in her hand.
Ed and Sandy pulled apart quickly and Ed took the coffee from Lucy. He knew everything was all right
for the moment, but he told himself that he would have to be damned careful with Sandy. She was no
fool and it would be a serious mistake if he didn't make sure that she got fucked soon. He gulped down
the hot coffee and smiled at Sandy.
"I guarantee you that you'll get all the fucking you want tonight!
Okay?"
Sandy's pussy was burning with desire and she could only nod in assent. All of her misgivings were
gone for the moment and she wanted nothing more than to feel the ecstasy of orgasm exploding within
her moist pussy. If she didn't get fucked soon it would be more than she could stand.
Ed got up and went to one of the black equipment cases piled on the floor. He opened it and took out a
smaller package in his lap.
"What do you have there?" Lucy asked, reaching out to take the package.
"Just a minute!" Ed said sharply, and Lucy took her hand away. "I want to explain the scene we'll be
doing!" Both girls looked at him expectantly. He paused for a moment, then asked them to go to the rug
that had been the scene of this afternoon's activities and sit down.
Both girls removed their thin wrappers before sitting down. "Okay, So what do we do now?" Sandy
questioned in a slightly mocking voice.
Ed stood over them, his arms moving rapidly as he explained the scene. He was using his director's
voice again, self-assured and authoritative.
"All right! In the beginning of the dream, Sandy, you represent the girl's vision of herself watching others
make love. Now in this sequence we'll do next, you experience your second disillusionment. You expect
to have a man make love to you, but the dream turns into a psychological nightmare, and you discover
yourself in the arms of a woman instead." Ed was talking off the top of his head, but he was sounding as
if he knew what the film was all about. It was his excuse for having them do what he wanted.
"Do you mean that I get it done to me by Lucy?" Sandy asked in mock horror. She was trying to stay
with Ed's train of thought, but couldn't help laughing at this absurd idea.
"In a sense, yes!" Ed replied, and he then picked up the package and opened it. He very dramatically
pulled the contents out of the box, and he held up a large dildo in front of the girl's astonished faces.
"With this!" he announced, and he handed the rubber phallus to Lucy.
"You're crazy!" Lucy exclaimed, holding the dildo like some diseased object, but at the same time she
was fascinated by the strange device. She had never seen a dildo before, and she stared at all its
intricacies.
Sandy started laughing again as she realized what the plan was, only her laughter was more nervous than
jovial. It was a lewd, vile idea, and she didn't want to be subjected to such an obscene seduction. Yet
her womb burned at the sight of the dildo, and she could feel the hungry feeling in the pit of her stomach
growing more intense. The dildo was pink colored, and it looked just like a hugely erect penis, except
that it wasn't on a man. In spite of her distaste, Sandy found herself wondering what the large hard
rubber object would feel like inside her vagina.
"I'm not going to do it!" Lucy suddenly stated, and she held the phallus out for Ed to take back.
"Of course you are!" Ed said quickly, and his tone had an edge to it that made Lucy hesitate. He was
smiling, but there was a hardness to his expression that frightened her. She thought of the photographs
Ed had taken earlier. For the first time the thought came to her that he could have made other prints from
the negatives before he burned them! Giving up the prints would be meaningless if he could have others
to hold over them!
"Don't worry, I'll direct you through the whole act," Ed said in a more pleasant tone. He was the director
of the film and he was going to be obeyed, of course. "You needn't take it all seriously, you know. That's
part of being a good actress," he added, and he was looking directly at Sandy. She hadn't said anything
yet, but he was convinced that she wasn't going to give him anymore trouble.
"Sandy, you just listen to what I say, and everything will be all right. Remember, the girl is dreaming this
whole thing, so you will have to pretend you are enjoying it after I tell you when." Ed started moving
around various pieces of equipment as he spoke, getting things ready to shoot again. When he turned the
lights on, Sandy felt isolated again in another world.
The apprehensive teenager looked away from the lights as they came on, and she saw that Lucy was
holding the dildo like some foreign object not to be touched. She took it from her and immediately felt
the full length of the hard rubber penis. There was no life to it, but it seemed like a warm object
nonetheless. She was dismayed and disappointed at the planned scene, but she still felt like it would
prove to be an interesting experience. She smiled at Lucy, who was still a little confused, and handed the
dildo back to her. "It's bigger than anything I've ever had," she said smiling, making a comment about
Ed, and Lucy felt more at ease as she realized that there was a camaraderie between herself and Sandy.
"So what do I do first?" Lucy asked boldly, her mind made up to enjoy the part she was given. "Do I
just stick this thing in her cunt, or what?"
"It's a dream! You've got to seduce me!" Sandy said without waiting for Ed to reply. She was getting
strangely excited about the part too, and she was beginning to think that the whole experience might be a
lot of fun.
Ed switched on the last of his equipment before moving behind the camera. After checking the camera
out, he decided it was ready to roll. "Okay, this is what I want," he commanded in his best directorial
voice, "Sandy, you are lying on the rug as if in a dream. I want you to run your hands over your breasts
and thighs as if waiting for someone to fuck you. Then, Lucy, you stand over there," he continued. He
moved Lucy to a point just out of camera range, to show her where he meant. "Now you stay there
until I tell you to move, then you go to Sandy, and begin to make love to her. I'll tell you when to bring
the dildo out," he added. He placed the dildo within reach of Sandy's naked body. Then, checking the
lighting one more time, he returned to the camera. He pressed his eye to the viewfinder, and adjusted the
lens to take in all of Sandy's naked young body.
The familiar feeling of being in a goldfish bowl took over again for Sandy. She was lying flat on her back
legs out a slight distance apart, and she could see nothing at all except the bright lights around her. She
was going to be fucked, and suddenly it didn't matter how or by whom, it was enough just to be fully
satisfied. It was the mixed sensation of feeling isolated while at the same time knowing she was being
observed that made her passionate, and she found herself anxious to go.
"All right, Sandy, action!" came the voice out of the darkness, but it wasn't necessary since she was
already beginning to fondle her breasts. Her hands were like distant objects, intended only to stimulate
her and make her feel good. She rubbed her full breasts with gentle sensuous motions, and her nipples
were instantly erect. The tiny pink tips stood up proudly, and she worked them between her fingers,
enjoying the sensations it gave her.
The drops of lubricating fluid nestling just within the hair-lined slit of her vagina made their presence
known, and she rubbed her inner thighs together as she felt the sensitive nerve end of her clitoris
respond. Releasing one of her nipples, she ran her hand down over the smooth flesh of her belly until she
reached the sparse beginning of the curling triangle of soft pubic hair. It was her cunt she was after, and
pointing the way with her middle finger, she slowly worked her hand down over the mound of pink flesh.
The aroused teenager's finger drifted naturally into the moistened slit, and she drew it back until it made
contact with her already sensitized clitoris.
"Aaaahhhhhh!" Sandy moaned out loud as the bolt of electric pleasure danced through her lust-hungry
body. The nerve end was hard, and she played her finger over it, enjoying every sensation that it gave
her. The pit of her belly was on fire, and the manipulation of her clitoris made the fire burn brighter.
Pushing her whole hand down over the mound of her pussy, Sandy spread her legs wider apart to give
herself ample access, and she then worked her middle finger around the tight opening of her vaginal
passage. The trembling crevice was wet and warm, and her finger slipped easily inside the glove-like
hole. It felt good, but her mind was thinking about the huge dildo that lay nearby. In a few moments she
would have that big cock fucking into her cunt and the thought was enough to make her scream for it.
"OOOOOH! Fuck me! Please, fuck me!" Sandy pleaded to no one in particular, but Ed thought she
was just doing a good job of acting. So did Lucy at first, but when Ed told her to get ready, she was
already thinking about doing the same thing that Sandy was doing. Watching Sandy like that made her
crazy with lust herself and when Ed finally said for her to go to the rug, Lucy was more than willing.
Feeling someone join her Sandy opened her eyes to see her friend leaning over her body. Lucy was
leaning close to her breasts, her mouth open and her eyes staring with lust. In one swift motion, the
blonde's red lips pulled an erect nipple into the warmth of her mouth, and it so surprised Sandy that she
automatically reached up to fondle Lucy's breasts. The sensation of her girlfriend's mouth sucking on her
nipple was tremendous, and the spread-eagled girl dug her fingers into the soft round breasts that
swayed above her, teasing the pink tips into hardness. She was losing control of her own judgment, and
she knew it. But Sandy didn't care at that moment what she was doing, because she was getting all the
pleasure she needed.
For what seemed like an eternity, Sandy writhed in the lewd sensation of Lucy's sucking and nipping of
her nipple, and then she felt the blonde-haired girl's hand moving slowly down across the sensitive white
skin of her belly. She was moving her fingers toward Sandy's pussy, and Sandy wanted to have those
creeping fingers inside her hungry cunt. She knew that it would feel good, and she spread her legs in
welcome as the other girl's fingers worked down into the soft flesh in search of her clitoris.
"OOOOOhhhhh! Yesssss!" Sandy hissed when the contact was made, and she squirmed her hips
against the rug to fully enjoy the sensation from Lucy's finger. Her belly started jerking involuntarily as
her young girlfriend worked over the sensitive nerve end again and again. For an instant the thought
crossed Sandy's mind that Lucy probably knew how to expertly tease her clitoris from having years of
practice on herself, but then it didn't matter anymore how Lucy had become so good at it. It was too
wonderful, and Sandy was ready to let Lucy do anything to her body.
Pulling Sandy's hardened nipple deep inside her mouth, Lucy ran her tongue wetly around the sensitive
tip, and then nipped lightly at it with her teeth. The massaging of her own breasts by Sandy had triggered
the release of pent-up emotions in Lucy, and she was anxious to give her dark-haired friend all the
pleasure she could command. After a few moments of playing with her clitoris, Lucy searched for the
elastic opening to Sandy's womb, and running her finger along the ragged pink flesh of her vagina, she
felt the moisture of her friend's passion. For a time, Lucy played her finger over the opening as if
undecided whether or not to plunge the seeking finger inside.
Drawing her legs up while throwing them out as wide as possible, Sandy lifted her hips off the rug to try
to screw her cunt up around Lucy's probing finger. She wanted to have it inside the tight walls of the
passage, fucking into her steaming pussy like a narrow hot spit being stuck into a roast. It was
maddeningly titillating the way Lucy started to dip her finger inside, then playfully retreated just when
Sandy thought it was going all the way up her cunt. Finally, just at the peak of the balance between
arousal and frustration, Lucy plunged her extended middle finger up into the warm depths of her pussy.
"OOOOh! God! Yesss!" Sandy thought she would climax right then and there, the plunging finger felt so
good, and she arched her hips up to take it as deep as it would go. Lucy wiggled her finger inside the
moist passage until Sandy thought she could climb the walls with pleasure, and she wanted more.
"Lucy! Get the dildo, then kneel over her face!" The voice sounded distant and strange to Sandy, and
she hated it for stopping Lucy from doing those wonderful things. Lucy's lips were gone from her nipple,
and her finger pulled from the groaning teenager's cunt. Sandy opened her eyes to see what had
happened just when Lucy returned with the dildo, and the sight of the huge phallus made Sandy's belly
jerk with excitement. She was going to be fucked by that huge thing, and her own girlfriend was going to
do it. The lust-driven girl knew her pleasures would be twice what they had already been with Lucy's
finger, and she suddenly lost all anger at the voice from behind the bright lights.
Hovering over Sandy's writhing body for an instant, Lucy looked at the giant dildo in her hand, then
licked the enormous tip with her pink tongue to moisten it. She was going to give Sandy a fucking she
would never forget!
Moving easily and swiftly, Lucy knelt down so that her knees were placed on either side of Sandy's
head, and then she spread her knees out until her open exposed vagina was just a few inched above the
waiting teenager's face. Then, leaning forward across Sandy's belly, the young blonde reached over
Sandy's hips to point the dildo at the opening of her cunt. Resting on her elbows left both her hands free
to maneuver the large phallus up into Sandy's pink young vagina.
The dark-haired girl had her eyes wide open as Lucy lowered her own dark hair-covered mound within
inches of her face. She had never really seen a pussy so close up before, and the sight made her even
more excited. Reaching with her arms up over Lucy's thighs, Sandy gripped the firm globular cheeks of
the blonde girl's buttocks with each hand, and she pulled the cheeks apart to see the hairless puckered
anus. Then, working her fingers slowly down, she pulled the loose lips of Lucy's pussy apart, and there
directly over her mouth was the ragged pink opening of her vagina. She could even see the tiny nerve
end of her clitoris, and suddenly wanting to give Lucy pleasure like she was about to get, Sandy
stretched her pink tongue out to touch it to the clitoris. Lucy responded to the pleasure by lowering her
pussy more, and she moaned out loud when Sandy ran her tongue along the hair-lined slit until it was
pressed against the tight cuntal opening. The pungent taste of Lucy's excited secretions inspired her to go
on, and raising her head up slightly, Sandy drove her tongue deep up inside the clasping hot pussy.
"OOOOOhhhh! SSSaannnnddddyyyyy!" Lucy groaned as she felt the warm tongue probing into her
sensitive depths. It felt good, and for a moment Lucy forgot all about the dildo and her girlfriend's moist,
expectantly waiting cunt. Then as Sandy worked her tongue in and out of her cunt, Lucy looked down at
the dildo, and she placed the thick tip against the opening of Sandy's womb. She remembered that she
was going to give Sandy a fucking with that phallus that she would never forget.
The contact of the penis-like dildo against her open pussy felt just like a real cock, and Sandy wiggled
her hips in an attempt to make Lucy push it up inside her hungry pussy. Lucy seemed to be holding it
back, and so Sandy stretched her tongue out as far as she could inside Lucy's cunt as if to show her
what she wanted too. It worked because she suddenly felt the pressure against her cunt increase, and
the thick phallus suddenly stretched her passage out to size, the huge end popping wetly inside the tiny
elastic ring.
"OOoooh! It's biggggg!" Sandy moaned, and she lifted her hips up to meet the downward thrust of the
dildo. Lucy drove it in with a steady pace, and she felt the walls of her cunt wrapping tightly around its
huge size. It slid smoothly inside the passage, going deeper and deeper, until Sandy thought it would just
keep on coming. Nothing that long had ever been shoved inside her cunt before, and when it finally hit
the bottom, the flame that was burning in her womb flared up higher.
"UUUUUggghhhhh!" Sandy had to pull her tongue from Lucy's pussy as she pushed her hips down to
keep the giant phallus from tearing her apart. She hadn't expected it to go on to such depths, and she
was afraid it would push right on through her belly. Then just as it rammed against her cervix, it began to
retreat to where it had come in, and she realized that Lucy was beginning to pick up a slow natural
rhythm of fucking. When the head of the monster penis-like shaft was nearly out of her pussy, it slowly
plowed back into her depths, and it was so exhilarating a pleasure, Sandy once again returned her
tongue to the liquid cunt above her.
Lucy's breasts were brushing teasingly on the sensitive flesh of her lower belly, and that added pleasure
made Sandy's womb burn with mounting passion to the point of near climax. It had all happened so fast,
she wanted to make it last much longer, but the insistently graduating rhythm of the dildo in her cunt was
pushing her to heights she had never known. She licked at Lucy's cunt with her tongue working in and
out in time to the fucking in her own cunt, and staring up at the puckered anus near her fingertips gave
Sandy an additional idea. She was determined to make Lucy climax too, so she slowly worked her
finger toward the elastic ring of flesh without stopping the licking of her cunt.
Her passion growing more intense, the blonde-haired girl let her breasts swing across Sandy's lower
belly, feeling the sensations at the tips of her breasts. With ever-increasing tempo, she drove the
fluid-moistened dildo with bold strokes into Sandy's clasping pussy, watching as the pink flesh grabbed
at the instrument on the down-stroke, and then splaying out wide in preparation for the next ride of
pleasure. Sandy's tongue in her pussy was making her womb more and more excited, and Lucy began
to grind her hips with the same passionate rhythm that she had established.
She couldn't help thinking about Ed, and the fact that he was watching what she was doing to Sandy
from behind a camera. All of her seduction of Sandy was in fact being recorded on film for anyone Ed
chose to show it to, and regardless of the pleasure she was experiencing, Lucy felt uncomfortable about
it. She knew that for some reason Sandy didn't care about it, and she couldn't help wondering why. The
moment the whole situation started with the filming in fact, Sandy seemed to become a different person
from the innocent girl she had talked with about first sexual affairs on the beach. Back in her mind, Lucy
felt sure that Sandy was headed down a path that could lead only to her own destruction.
Damn Ed and his photographs! Lucy thought, and she pumped the dildo into her young girlfriend's
hungrily clasping cunt faster to bring the lewd scene to a quicker end. Lucy was determined to keep her
own role only an act until she suddenly felt Sandy's finger probing into her anus, and the rippling pleasure
she felt made her mind whirl back to the sensual pleasures she was experiencing.
"Aaaahhhhh! Aaaahhhhh!" Lucy screamed as her cunt contracted again and again, her hot fluid rippling
with her spasms down around Sandy's screwing tongue, and the working teenager pressed her mouth
against the opening, sucking in the hot juices. It threw her whole body into heights of ecstatic Joy she
had never known before, and when Lucy plunged the dildo deep inside her flaming cunt, her whole
womb seemed to explode with sparkling pleasures. It was obscene and lewd, and it was tremendous
pleasure. She sucked like a greedy animal mad with thirst at her blonde-haired friend's cunt, and the
sheer baseness of her act made her own climax that much greater. She closed her eyes to see stars
bursting everywhere, and her belly jerked with one giant spasm of her cum flooded out around the hard
rubber dildo. Lucy kept the dildo deeply buried in her friend's contracting cunt, afraid that if she pulled it
out Sandy would remove her Roger from Lucy's squirming anus.
"Ooooooooh! Dammmmnnnnn! Give it to me! Give it to me, Lucy! I'm cummiiiilnnnnnggggg!" Sandy
screamed out her pleasure with such intensity that Lucy nearly stopped, but then realizing that she'd
accomplished what she set out to do, Lucy worked furiously at Sandy's widespread groin. Her own
belly began to stop jerking with her climax, and she was better able to concentrate on making Sandy go
on begging for more.
Sandy hung onto the peak of her tremendous climax for as long as she could maintain her strength, and
felt her fluid spilling out of her cunt to cling warmly to her pubic mound, then slowly trickle down the
crevice of her buttocks. It was like she had been soaring in a sky filled with sensual ecstasy, and it took
several minutes before her belly stopped jerking with the after-sensations of orgasm.
Ed was really pleased with the performance of the two young girls, and he knew that their pleasure had
been real. Seeing that it was just about over, he turned off the camera and walked over to where the
girls lay panting with exhaustion and satisfaction.
Lucy still had her hand around the giant dildo buried deep in Sandy's cunt. With a loud plop she pulled it
out and brought it close to her face. She could see the wet juices from Sandy's cunt still clinging to it.
"That was good! That was very good!" Ed announced with a smile.
"Good?" Sandy said, smiling back at him, "it was beautiful!"

Fuck Me if you can

sexy_parul
Expert Member

Unread post by sexy_parul » 31 Jan 2016 08:28

Chapter 6
Jimmy was disturbed and angry when he awoke the next morning and discovered that he had slept
through the second filming session. Lucy lay beside him in her big bed and told him all about using the
dildo on Sandy's willing pussy, describing in detail her friend's frenzied begging for more. A satisfied
smile played across her lips as she told him how quickly she had cum from Sandy's wild tongue licking
and sucking her pussy.
As much as Jimmy liked the tight little pussy of Lucy's, he could hardly control his throbbing cock when
he thought about Sandy's hot clasping cunt staring up at him yesterday afternoon as he had fucked Lucy
dog-fashion. He wanted to ram his thick shaft of flesh into her wet hole, past those inviting little folds of
pink flesh that guarded the moist elastic opening to her vaginal passage. He knew from the way she had
looked at him that she wanted him to. She must be crazy to get fucked, he thought to himself, as Lucy
told him of Ed's tactics in once again not fucking Sandy. He wondered what Ed could be up to. Ed had
always seemed normal enough to him, and he was certainly not one to pass up a good piece of ass just
to watch someone get fucked by a dildo. It was all very confusing to him.
Lucy had her hand wrapped around Jimmy's swelling cock, gently massaging it into erection as she
talked. The excitement of the past two days was still with her. It almost seemed that she could only go a
few hours without wanting desperately to be brought to climax. As she pulled the erect shaft of warm
flesh up and down, she wondered if she could be a nymphomaniac. The thought frightened her and she
buried her head on Jimmy's shoulder, trying to put the idea out of her mind.
Jimmy shut his own eyes and tried to imagine that it was Sandy's hand on his pulsing cock, not Lucy's.
He could feel Lucy's mouth resting lightly on his chest, her lips slightly parted and her tongue running
back and forth between them. Suddenly, her head moved and her tongue was making wet little circles
around his nipple as the pressure of her fingers on his cock increased. She was making little noises as her
tongue began to pick up speed. My God, he thought, I've got to make it with Sandy before I go nuts.
Then, he felt Lucy's tongue going lower and lower as her body began to inch downward on the bed. Her
other hand rested on his upper thigh, the busy fingers drawing up the flesh between them in an insistent
way. As Lucy's face and wet tongue drew closer to his throbbing cock, he forgot about Sandy and
began to murmur Lucy's name over and over.
In Sandy's bedroom it was dark and quiet. The heavy drapes had been pulled to keep the bright
morning sunlight from coming in. Sandy lay there awake, the only sound coming from the soft snores of
Ed who lay beside her. She wanted to get up to go to the bathroom but was afraid that if she did it
would waken the sleeping young man. She could feel her full bladder pressing on her lower stomach and
the sensation was not unpleasant. One hand rested lightly on her pubic mound, the thumb and forefinger
playing idly with strands of moist pubic hair.
Sandy's mind kept going over the feelings she had experienced last night as the huge ditto brought her to
climax. It had been almost as good as the first time she had been fucked in the cove. Almost as good,
but not quite. But there were other sensations contributing to her orgasm last night. Her busy tongue
sucking and licking at Lucy's sweet pussy had enhanced her passion, there was no question about that.
She wondered if their relationship would ever be the same again. But there was something else-some
faint emotion she could not yet classify. She tried to concentrate, as hard as she could, to remember
every detail of how she had felt. Then, suddenly, she knew what it was! It was her knowledge that Ed's
eyes had been upon her as she screamed out her pleasure! She needed to be seen as her climax
wracked her young body. It made the sensations all that much more intense to know that someone was
watching her! It all seemed so simple now that she had thought it out. That was why she had agreed to
be in the film despite her objections.
Ed was stirring in his sleep. his strong arms stretching out as his body shifted. Sandy slipped quietly from
the bed and went into the bathroom to shower and dress. If she hurried she could go down to the cove
and have a swim before anyone else was up. She needed to be alone with her thoughts before the day
began.
When Sandy left the little cove and returned to the lodge the sunlight was bright overhead. She went into
the front room and found the other three talking animatedly. They were seated on couches and in front of
them the remains of breakfast lay on a large coffee table.
"Hi, Sandy!" Ed greeted her, getting up from the couch and coming over to her. "We were worried
about you!" His face came down and his lips brushed against hers.
Lucy and Jimmy waved to her and continued to sip coffee. Sandy could see that Lucy looked satisfied
and happy. She felt close to Lucy now, as close as she had ever felt to anyone. Their experience last
night had been a shared pleasure! something that brought people together. She wanted to go over and
throw her arms around Lucy and tell her exactly how she felt. She felt no jealousy at all now about the
fact that Jimmy had fucked Lucy instead of her. She could have both of the boys for all Sandy cared.
Anything to make her happy! As long as Lucy felt the same way about her and remained her friend.
Jimmy looked unhappy, his face scowling at Ed. Sandy wondered if they had been arguing.
"Come and have a cup of coffee, Sandy," Ed said to her, putting his arm around her waist and guiding
her over to the couch. Lucy poured her a steaming mug of black coffee as Sandy sat down.
"Listen, Ed! You're not going to talk your way out of this!" Jimmy said in a harsh voice. "Making a dirty
film is one thing if it only involves normal things! But that dildo is something else!"
Ed sat there staring at the irate Jimmy, a look of resigned patience on his face. He didn't want to prolong
the argument or to do anything that would jeopardize filming the last sequence. Where the hell does
Jimmy get off, he asked himself, to be so self-righteous now. And why should he care if I introduced
something a little different last night. Ed felt put-upon by his friend. He was tempted to pack up his
equipment and leave. By God, Jimmy, he thought, you'd better watch it if you want your share from this
film!
Lucy could only smile at the argument. It was a little pointless to be arguing about how you got fucked
before a camera. The important thing was that they had been fucked. For the first time since she had
known him, Lucy wondered if Jimmy were a prude.
Ed suddenly got to his feet. "Come on Jimmy! Let's take a walk. I think you're upsetting the girls with all
this argument!" Ed's voice was a little menacing, and Jimmy rose from the couch even though there was
no evidence that either of the girls was upset.
Sandy and Lucy watched the two young men go out the door. They sat there for a few minutes, neither
saying a word. Finally, Sandy put down her coffee cup and looked at her friend.
"I'm sorry," she said quietly. Her eyes were taking in the lush body of Lucy. She could make out the pink
nipples of her breasts through the thin material of her nightgown. She thought how she had fondled those
breasts, and how Lucy had responded by putting her finger up Sandy's cunt. They had both seemed to
enjoy it so much.
"Hey! What are you sorry for?" Lucy asked. She smiled understandingly at her friend as if to tell her that
everything was all right.
"Well, I guess it's my fault that this whole thing happened ... especially last night! I could have just said
no and ended it!" Sandy blushed prettily as her blonde-haired friend became aware that she was staring
so intently at her breasts.
"Come off it, Sandy!" Lucy said, still smiling. "All of us agreed to go through with it. And if you're
worrying about what happened last night ... well, I have to admit that I really dug making you cum with
that thing!" She smiled again. "Not to mention having you do the things you did to me!"
"Honestly, Lucy?" the dark-haired teenager asked. It was comforting to have Lucy say these things. She
hoped that the filming would soon be over and that things could return to normal. It was such a shame to
waste having the lodge at their disposal by arguing about who did what to whom. The four of them could
have such a good time together if only the filming didn't remain as an irritant.
Lucy went over and sat down next to her friend. "Listen honey! I don't really know what Ed is up to with
the film! Maybe he's telling the truth ... and then again, maybe he isn't. All I know is that my father would
kill me if he ever found out about this! I could probably get around my mother ... she doesn't really care
what I do! But since my parents have been divorced, I only see my dad about once a year, and he does
care!" Lucy paused for a moment, as if thinking about what her father would do to her. "But look at it
this way! If it hadn't been for Ed and his camera we wouldn't have discovered how much pleasure we
can bring each other! And ... I'm sure Jimmy can handle Ed if any serious problems come up!"
Sandy felt so good she wanted to kiss her friend. It was so nice to have someone so understanding as
Lucy. Of course Jimmy could handle any problems. He was a man, and that was what men were for!
What Lucy was saying was true! She had gone from a virgin to an experienced sexual partner ... well,
that wasn't strictly true ... but it had happened in just two days. Becoming a woman was never easy, she
thought. And she was a woman now!
"You know, Sandy! I'm going to insist that Jimmy fuck you today. Just to show you that I'm not jealous.
How does that sound to you?"
"Are you sure?" Sandy asked her friend. She didn't want anything to disturb their relationship now.
"Absolutely sure!" Lucy replied firmly. "I want to make sure that you get your share of the action around
here!" She laughed. "Of course I may want you to reciprocate and give me permission to have Ed!"
Sandy looked at her friend squarely. "From the way Ed has been acting, that's probably what he's
wanted all along!" Just as she finished speaking, the door opened and Ed and Jimmy came in. They were
both smiling, and Sandy could see they had resolved their argument.
"Are you girls ready to go?" Ed asked, firmly in control of the situation again. Without waiting for a reply,
he went around the room pulling the drapes tightly shut and moving his lighting equipment.
Jimmy made a little circle with his thumb and forefinger and signaled to Lucy and Sandy that everything
was okay. He immediately began to take off his clothing. Both girls followed his example, Lucy throwing
aside the thin nightgown, Sandy stepping out of her bikini.
While Ed was still fidgeting with his equipment, Jimmy came over to the girls. "I got it all straightened
out," he told them in a soft voice, "this is going to be the last sequence! Ed and I are going to take the
film back to San Diego tonight for developing. He's promised me that he'll show us the final copy and if
we don't like it, he'll destroy the print and the negative! Okay?"
Sandy and Lucy both nodded in agreement, proud of Jimmy's handling of the situation. It was the perfect
solution. Thinking back to her self-discovery this morning, Sandy could not repress a tingling feeling in
her loins at the thought of seeing the finished print of the film. Her face flushed at the idea of sitting here
watching herself on the screen, seeing herself manipulate her own pussy while Jimmy and Lucy fucked,
and of replaying last night's wild scene with Lucy. Despite herself, the idea of performing for her own
and someone else's eyes was tremendously exciting. She was getting goose-bumps just thinking about it.
She could feel Jimmy's eyes running over her naked body, and the feeling was not one of
embarrassment. Without meaning to, she stretched her arms so that her breasts became taut. She
wanted Jimmy to admire her, and she felt no disappointment as his stare became more intense. Lucy
was watching them both with a little half-smile on her red lips.
"I'm just about set," Ed suddenly announced. He turned on the light switches as he spoke, and the room
was immediately bathed in pure white light. Jimmy took the girls by the arm and guided them into the
center of the light. "Would you two like a drink, or something?" Jimmy asked them. "It might help!"
Neither Sandy nor Lucy wanted a drink. They were both anxious to get on with the filming.
"Okay, we take up from where we left off last night," Ed said, joining them near the rug. "I just want to
get a few minutes of film of you girls finishing off. After that, I'm going to put the camera on automatic
and we'll do the dream scene of the orgy. Any questions?"
Sandy hesitated for a moment before lying down on the rug in the position she had been in last night. It
was not out of any lack of interest in having Lucy's sweet young pussy over her face again, but rather,
she was interested in Ed's words about an orgy. She wanted him to clarify his intentions so that there
would be no possibility that she would be left out again.
"What kind of orgy, Ed?" she asked. She addressed her question in the direction of the camera, unable
to see him.
"Don't worry about it, Sandy," Ed replied, mistaking her query for an expression of doubt about joining
in group sex. "Once you and Lucy are warmed up, we'll just see what happens. I promise you that you'll
enjoy it!"
"Are we going to choose partners, or what?" Lucy interrupted, wanting to make sure that Sandy wasn't
just an onlooker this time.
Ed was becoming irritated. He wanted to get on with it. He had plans for both girls in this sequence and
his cock was throbbing with anticipation. It had been all he could do the last two days to keep from
fucking both of the girls and he wanted no further delays.
"I told you! It's an orgy scene! Everyone is going to get into the act!" His voice was that of the director
again, patient but firm. Sandy! You stretch out and let Lucy get on top of you like last night. The only
difference is that we won't use the dildo this time. Just do what comes naturally, okay?"
Lucy quickly spread her body over her friend. Her knees were on either side of Sandy's head, spread
out and exposing her moist pussy to Sandy's view. She brought her own head downward until it was
only a few inches from Sandy's cunt. She could see every detail of it and she became enormously
excited at the thought of what she was about to do. Her arms went under Sandy's legs and she pulled
them apart gently to make room for her head. As she did so, the tender pink lips of Sandy's vagina
opened, exposing the coral flesh of her cunt, moist and inviting. Lucy could hardly wait to bring her
tongue down on that little secret crevice. She licked her lips nervously as she waited for Ed to signal
them to begin. She could feel Sandy's hot breath as her friend exhaled, sending tingles through her lower
body.
"Action!" Ed announced suddenly, and the girls could hear the whir of the camera begin. Almost at the
same time, each of the girls brought their heads toward the other's hungrily waiting pussy. Lucy's tongue
came out first and she decided to set the pace and hope that Sandy would follow. Her hands went
around Sandy's buttocks and rested lightly between her thighs, gently pulling apart the soft folds of flesh
even further, and her tongue began to search out the erect little clitoris hidden beneath the hood of flesh.
She found it in a moment and began a slow sensuous twirling motion as she felt Sandy's hips respond
with a lazy gyration. She could feel Sandy's tongue doing exactly the same thing to her pussy and she
was grateful that Sandy had understood what she wanted.
Lucy's breath came faster as her tongue left the rigid clitoris and began to move slowly between the
furrow of her friend's vaginal lips. For a second it paused at the elastic opening to her womb, then it
moved backward and from side to side, tasting the salty but not unpleasant secretions. Her own pussy
was burning up with desire and Sandy followed the same pattern. Bringing her tongue out full length and
flattening it as much as possible, Lucy began to lick the sweet flesh in earnest her saliva mixing with the
lubricating juices that beaded on the silky pussy. Both girls moaned with pleasure at the same time,
forcing their bodies closer in an effort to savor every bit of the delicious sensations they gave each other
through their frantic tongues.
For Sandy, this was no pretended dream, it was real and tremendously exciting, better than any
experience she had ever had. She forgot where she was, the only thing important now was that she
devour Lucy's cunt with her mouth, to suck in the hair-lined lips as her tongue slipped easily inside the
smooth cuntal walls and licked feverishly. Her chin rested on Lucy's clitoris and as her mouth moved it
sent ecstatic thrills through Lucy's loins. They both wanted to scream out with pleasure, to urge the other
on to suck harder.
Sandy's belly jerked involuntarily as the first spasms of orgasm began to build in her. Her quick tongue
began to saw in and out of Lucy's hungrily clasping cunt and it seemed to grow longer and thicker as she
strove mightily to fill the pulsing pussy with her mouth-flesh. Her eyes were wide open and staring at
Lucy's puckered anus. The hairless little orifice seemed almost to be beckoning to her, and she pulled
Lucy's cheeks wider apart. As she began to trace a circle around the tightly clenched anus, she felt
Lucy's hands doing the same thing to her and the pleasure increased.
Pulling her finger away for a moment, the dark-haired teenager sucked it into her avid mouth and
moistened it. Then, bringing it back to Lucy's rectum, she started to push the extended middle finger
slowly past the ragged flesh and watched it disappear a fraction of an inch at a time. With a sudden
thrust, she sank the digit to the knuckle as her own anus was invaded by Lucy's probing finger. For a
second it took her breath away and her tongue stopped its in and out plunging. Then, just as quickly she
felt warm and comfortable and she relaxed her taut body once more.
From somewhere off in the distance, Sandy could hear Ed's voice urging them on. She needed no
encouragement, however, and her tongue and finger continued to rhythmically plunge in and out of the
twin orifices. She could tell that Lucy was enjoying this as much as she was, and Sandy wanted to
prolong their pleasure for as long as possible.
Suddenly, she knew that her climax was coming quickly. She was caught up in the hot passion that
surged through her loins . Extraordinary flashes of pleasure surged through her, making her tremble with
the wonder of it. Just when she thought she could stand no more of the delicious anticipation of the
pleasure to come, her whole lower body seemed to explode in wave after wave of joyous spasms, and
she almost fainted with pleasure. She could feel Lucy cumming too, and Sandy drove her tongue and
finger into her friend's pussy and rectum with greater urgency.
Suddenly, she felt Lucy's body pulling away from her, and she opened her eyes to see Ed's
hard-muscled arms around Lucy's waist, pulling her upward as the girl moaned in the anguish of her
interrupted climax. Sandy could not believe what was happening, even when she felt her own legs being
pulled apart as Jimmy's naked body came between them, his massive lust-swollen cock poised just
inches from her still-jerking cunt. Frantically, Sandy's arms reached up and her fingers dug into the flesh
of Jimmy's hips, desperately trying to pull him toward her.
"OOOOOHHHHHHH! FUCK ME! FUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKKKK MEEEEEEEEEE!" Sandy
screamed at him, her mind flooded with an insane anger at having Lucy's mouth pulled away from her
pussy. She could see Jimmy's leering face above her, his lips pulled back to expose his white teeth. Oh,
God, she thought, how can he be so cruel!
"You bastard! Put your cock into me! NOW! OH GOD! FUCK MEEEE!" She brought her legs up
and locked them around Jimmy's back, feverishly trying to bring their bodies closer together. Then, just
as she felt the salty tears of frustration course down her cheeks, Jimmy lunged forward and his hugely
swollen cock-head lodged between her cuntal lips, resting there for a moment as if to gather strength for
the next thrust. Sandy squirmed upward, her cunt hungrily contracting with anticipation as the spasms of
climax raced through her. Her eyes looked down her body at the huge fleshy shaft about to penetrate
her willing pussy. Suddenly, she felt the pussy lips part and a tremendous pressure build up in her loins as
Jimmy's wonderfully swollen cock began its thrilling descent into her. She felt as if she were going to split
in two as the massive purplish head disappeared into her flesh. Sandy fought to screw her body onto the
thick column.
"AAAAAAAHHHHHHH! MORE! JIMMY! GET IT ALL THE WAY IN! PLEASE!" She could hear
her voice pleading with Jimmy, but it could have come from someone else. Nothing mattered except that
that wonderful organ push into her and begin its rhythmic movements.
Jimmy's lust-engorged cock began to move again, plunging forward as it filled her heated pussy with
flesh and with pleasure. Sandy was almost crazy with lust as her eyes glazed, and little animal sounds
came from her mouth as the massive cock plowed on. The ragged edges of pink flesh around her tightly
clasping pussy turned inward as his gigantic organ suddenly reached its limit and his balls slapped noisily
against Sandy's upturned buttocks. Jimmy's body had come down and his mouth found hers as his arms
went around and under her, his strong hands pulling her buttocks up in a last desperate attempt to force
more of the huge prick into her steamy cunt.
Without a word passing between them, Sandy's body relaxed as Jimmy slowly withdrew the swollen
cock from her pussy until only the huge knob remained inside. Then, he began to slide it in again as he
thrust his body forward.
"FUCK ME! JIMMY! FUCK ME HARD!" Sandy pleaded, feeling the staff plunge into her again. She
thought she would die with the ecstasy of his hot flesh burying itself in her. In and out the piston-like
cock went, rekindling her dying orgasm as she cried out for release. The exquisite sensations were no
longer just centered in her lower body. Every part of her was filled to overflowing with the delicious lust
she was experiencing. Her breasts were flattened against his chest and her sensitive nipples, hardened
with passion, buried themselves in his flesh. Some primitive instinct told her that his sperm was soon to
be released within her.
"NOT YET! PLEASE! MAKE IT LAST FOREVER, JIMMY!" Sandy pleaded.
Try as he might, Jimmy could not control the white hot sperm that was building in his balls, crying for
release as Sandy's pussy hungrily sucked in his swollen cock. He felt his boiling sperm begin its journey
up through the passage in his organ. Suddenly, his body grew rigid and the explosions began. The tip of
his penis dilated as the first gush of sticky cum shot out into her cunt, followed by more massive spurts of
his molten male fluid.
"AAAAAGGGGGHHHHH!" Sandy screamed, her body on fire as the cum spurted into her pulsating
cunt. It felt as if the potent white fluid were shooting straight through her. For the second time in the
space of a few minutes she felt her body experiencing the rapture of climax, this time stronger than
before, more intense. It was pure ecstasy and she nursed the spasms along to prolong them, her belly
jerking wildly as the fingers of joy went through her.
"I'MMMM CUMMMMMMIIINNNNGGGGG!" she cried out, oblivious to the whole world,
concentrating only on the flashes of delicious pleasure she felt.
Then, just as suddenly as the pleasure of climax had come, it was over. Sandy's body went limp and
her legs uncoiled from Jimmy's back and fell onto the rug as Jimmy rolled off her and lay panting with
satisfaction.
From somewhere in the darkened room, Sandy could hear the sound of Lucy's voice pleading to be
fucked just once more.

Fuck Me if you can