erotic book - Masturbating Little Girls (Enjoy readers)

Contains all kind of sex novels in Hindi and English.
sexy_parul
Expert Member

erotic book - Masturbating Little Girls (Enjoy readers)

Unread post by sexy_parul » 01 Feb 2016 08:41

Chapter 1
Jody was fresh, blond and thirteen. She was tall for her age, willowy, and had a real zest for living. She
loved learning anything new. And her latest thing that she was "into" as she put it, was playing with
herself.
"Oh, hello, Manny," she said, recognizing the voice on the phone. "How are you feeling?" She propped
her feet on the radiator that was thumping with the sound of circulating water. "What did you say? This
damn radiator is making a hell of a lot of noise. Oh, you're staring out of the window and you wish I was
there? Yeah, I know, it's lousy isn't it, this snowstorm and all, and we have to study."
"What am I doing? I'm playing with myself, of course." Jody always had her hand on her crotch when
she was on the phone.
She had her hand on her crotch because she was always horny. It was automatic. She would dial a
phone number and plop! There would go her hand between her legs.
The phone would ring, she would answer, and plop! There would go her fingers to her pussy, rubbing
over the denim of her jeans, or tucking up under the skirt of her plaid school uniform.
They would twist under the elastic of her panties and dig between her pussy lips and find that lovely
secret she had only recently discovered ... her clit that felt so good when rubbed.
"Tell me what you're doing," Jody heard Manny say.
"Okay. I'll give you a play by play description. If I can. I get very aroused, you know." She had her
jeans on so she quickly zipped the fly down and reached under the elastic waist of her little panties.
"Mmmmm, Manny, it feels so good. Oh, how I wish you were here to see. I'm rubbing my pussy now.
What does it look like? Well, you've seen it, you know how it looks. Yeah, I know you still want to hear
it.
"Well, it's all blond and soft and downy. Sparse. So you can still see my pink pussy underneath. And
now my finger is going all wildly over it, digging in between the pussy lips, just like you did it to me.
"Mmmmmmm, oh, Manny, can't you come over? Oh, it feels so good. Mmmmmmm. And now I'm
rubbing real hard, flitting my finger all over it, making it all swollen and sensitive.
"And now I'm yanking my jeans down to half-mast and my panties too. Yeah, I'm all bare now from the
waist down to the knees. Oh, Manny, it feels so good. Oh, I wish you were here to eat me."
"Yeah, now I've put a finger up my pussy. Mmmmm, it's so gooey and wet inside. Oh, it's wonderful.
Yeah, it's great. Terrific. Mmmmm, I'm digging two fingers up my cunt hole now."
"I'm thrusting a finger in and out of my hole now. My legs are spread real far apart. I'm straddling the
stool. My thighs are so far apart. And now I'm feeling my thighs. They feel so good and soft.
"Why don't you come over and rub them for me, honey, Manny, could you? Oh, if you were here to
watch me, I'd really get off. Oh, it would be so great.
"Honey, Manny, what are you doing? You got your hot cock out of your fly? Of course! I don't have to
ask, do I? Yeah, while I'm, mmmmmmm, getting it off on this end of the wire, while I'm digging my
fingers up my, ohhhhhhh, cunty, tell me how you're beating your meat, hon, please?"
"Yeah, Jody, well, uh, it's hard to describe," Jody heard him say. She heard him pant on the other end of
the wire. It was like a dirty telephone call, except that she knew the heavy breather. It happened to be
her fourteen-year-old boyfriend.
"Well, try to describe it, huh?" She was busy trying to squirm down on the stool and reach a finger way
down between her ass cheeks, and wriggling it up her rosebud of an asshole. "Mmmmmmm," she
moaned.
"Whatd'ja do, huh? Whatd'ja do?" he said, breathing hard and heavy on the other end.
"I'm stickin' it up my asshole, honey, and oh, it feels so good, oh, it makes me feel like I'm gonna come
right away," she moaned, grappling with her asshole, her pussy hole, and her cunt slit and clit all at the
same time. "Honey, hold on, I need another hand," she said, laying down the receiver.
Manny heard the receiver clunk down and the sound of her moanings and groanings. "Ahhhhhhhhh,
Oooooohhhhhh, eeehhhhhh, ehhhhh, oh, oh, oh, Jody, honey, do it some more."
She liked to talk to herself, like she was talking to a lover, while she masturbated. In a sense, she was
her own lover.
She thrust her two fingers up her pussy hole and dug in and out of it wildly. In and out and in and out,
her fingers went, doing a dance of their own. They rotated expertly around and around her little, tight
cunt walls.
"Ahhhhh," she groaned, finger-fucking her asshole at the same time. When she masturbated, she was a
magician. She was practicing sleight-of-hand, and sleight-of-finger.
Her hands and fingers were everywhere at once, digging into all her sexual holes, reaching up to pinch
and knead her nipples, digging into her mouth to be sucked on and thereby arousing her lips and tongue.
"Ahhhhhhh," she moaned. She slid off the stool and sat on the bare floor, placing her cunt right near
where the receiver hung down and touched the floor.
She dipped into her pussy-hole and made wet, sucking sounds, slurping sounds, with her fingers in her
honeyed hole. "Can you hear it?" she yelled real loud to Manny.
"Yeah, yeah," she heard him yell back. "Go on." He must be yelling real loudly for her to hear. Probably
the floor monitor in his dormitory would come running soon. Ned, the monitor, was a bespectacled
bookworm and a real fairy if he was anything, still a virgin at fourteen. It disgusted her. Jody and
everyone she knew, girls and boys, had already had reams of sexual experience, had done every
conceivable act and then some, the degree and variety of which would put any adult to shame.
And she loved it. Jody loved sex. She was so glad to be a teenager at last. She was always curious
about sex, ever since she could remember. And now she had the equipment to do something about it.
Even when she was three, four and five, she remembered seeing her brother run around home naked.
She loved watching his little tiny penis wiggle around as he ran. She loved watching her mother give him
a bath, and soap and towel him there between the legs.
When the children had gone to bed, they snuck into each other's rooms and played with each other in
bed, under the covers.
Jody was surprised to find out that a lot of middle class children were pretty hung-up about that. They'd
never explored each other.
But her father was an artist and her mother was a writer and they had no hang-ups about such things.
They exulted in life, and although they had standards for behavior in public, they thought a healthy
knowledge and exploration of each other's bodies, as children, was a good thing. It made sex easier
when you grew up. Her parents never said much about it. They were just easy-going and never said
anything against it, never judged them, even when they would look in on them at midnight when they
went to bed and found them naked and snuggled in each other's arms.
Her mother would carry her off to bed, slip her into her nighty, and that was that. No big deal.
And now Jody was grateful. No playing doctor and nurse anymore, that was for sure. Just good healthy
honest sex and masturbation.
"Jody, what are you doing now," shrieked Manny over the receiver. His groans came hot and heavy
over the wire.
"I'm masturbatin' with the receiver," she crooned, digging it into her groin. She wished it were smaller so
she could get it right up inside her. "Ohhhhhh, it's so great. It's like a black cock inside me. An electronic
cock. Oh, I hope I don't get a shock," she squealed, lying back on the cold floor with the receiver
cradled between her slim, soft thighs, and laughing. "Can you hear my cunt talk?" she laughed.
Her cunt did seem to be speaking its own sexual, erotic language. She had one end, the hearing part, on
her clit and was rubbing frantically with it. The other end, the mouthpiece, was on her own piece of ass,
chucking her between her cheeks. The middle part, the handle, or the staff, as she liked to refer to it,
straddled her pussy, and she pushed it as far into her groin as she could get it, like she did when she
rode a merry-go-round horse as a young child.
"Nghnghngh," she moaned loudly.
She rolled the receiver back and forth from the top of one thigh to the top of the other. She pushed her
blouse above her tits, small but firm, and she pinched the braless orbs. She rubbed them delightedly all
over, and pulled their pert, erect little nipples.
"Whatcha doin' now?" yelled Manny through the mouthpiece buried in her cunt hole. "It sound like the
ocean in a seashell."
"It is," she yelled breathlessly, rubbing the receiver up and down all the while. "it's, uhhh, mmmmm,
waves of, oooohhh, orgasm," she moaned. "It's deep sound within the seashell of my cunt. Oh, honey,
Manny, I'm going to commmmmmme."
She pushed the edge of the receiver ear piece into her clit and rubbed the little penis-like projectile
fervently. With her other hand she stiffed her cunt hole and jabbed deeply into herself, gathering the
juices and feeling her cunt explode in spasms, one after the other.
"Ohhhhhhh," he heard her yell, really loudly. "Nghnghngh," she screamed, so her yells could be heard up
and down the dorm hall. "Ohhhhhhhh," she moaned again, feeling herself peak and enjoying the warmth
and thrill of it.
She lay in a daze, feeling her crotch wet and odiferous from the juice of her explosive come.
"Hey, that was great! That was terrific!" yelled Manny from the other end. "Wheeee! Whew! Some
come!"
He himself was jacking off at a furious pace. The moans of his girlfriend on the other end were as good
as the real thing. Nearly. They were at least as good as the dirty pictures a friend had sent him from
Mexico.
He jacked his dick rapidly, feeling his stiff staff in his palm, while his thumb and finger worked the head
over, arousing the sensitive pucker beneath the ridge.
His stiff self got stiffer, the more he whacked himself off. It didn't take him long at all. He could come five
times in a night. He had the quick comes of early adolescence.
Jody didn't mind at all. When they had sex, he could always get it up again, right away.
He fingered his balls, as he held the receiver between his left jaw and his left shoulder.
He held the staff with his left hand then, and jacked rapidly with the other. He came, whacked some
more, and spurt and spasmed again.
"Ohhhhhh," he grunted loudly. And Jody heard him, grinning from ear to ear.
Suddenly the door burst open. "Jody!" an elderly woman stood before her, hands on hips. "Stop that this
instant! Whatever are you doing! And on the phone, too!"
She grabbed the receiver from between Jody's thighs. It was wet, and she wiped her hands on her
woolen skirt. "Disgusting!" she said. "Who is this?" she demanded into the receiver.
"Jody! Jody!" Manny was yelling. "I think this connection is broken. Hello? Hello? Are we on a party
line? Hey, whoever it is, what does your pussy look like?"
"I beg your pardon, young man! Who is this? I demand to know this instant. You are shaming the morals
of this young girl. You are tempting her into the path of bodily lusts. This school was grounded on the
highest ethical and moral values and I will not have them corrupted by a bawdy phone call."
They heard the abrupt click of the receiver and then dead silence. Jody could hardly contain a
suppressed chuckle, even in the midst of her terror at being discovered by the headmistress.
Miss Ellen Glen slammed the receiver into its wall apparatus and turned to the young girl, whose face
was flaming beet red.
"For this, young lady, you will be grounded for two, no, for three weeks. You must be in your room at
seven every night and not leave the premises. Pull up your panties this instant! That's disgusting!
Wherever did you learn such ugly habits, hmmm? I mean it! Who was that boy? If You don't tell me this
instant, you will be immediately expelled."
The lady's muscles kept twitching in an ugly fashion, and Jody couldn't help but think she reminded her
of a walrus she had seen recently at the zoo. "Ned Weatherby," Jody answered promptly, without a
trace of a lie.
"Ned? That was Ned? I don't believe it. How disgusting. No wonder he's in his room studying every
night. He's not studying. He's doing lewd things with you on the phone! Good lord! I will contact his
headmaster immediately. And you, young lady, get those jeans up over your private parts and sit down
and study this instant."
"I didn't know people eavesdropped on my phone calls," murmured Jody, barely able to be heard.
"No, Jody, nobody eavesdrops. But we do have a, uh, spot check, just to waylay any, uh, negatives that
may sidetrack our young girls here. Such as what just passed! I do declare, young lady, I don't see how
this lewd behavior can help but affect your grades."
"I get straight A's," murmured Jody, looking at the floor, and not wanting to be disrespectful. Her jeans
were back in place, and she was buckling her belt, and passing her hands over her hips. That felt so
good. It was a subtle gesture, and one that could not be reprimanded. Still, she knew Miss Glen saw it.
It was a sneaky sign of Jody's hostility for her. Jody had to flaunt her spirit somehow.
Then she put one hand back of her hips and gave Miss Ellen the horns.
All the while, she maintained a perfectly respectful expression.
"You get straight A's, but not for long, my dear, if you keep that up.
Seriously, Jody, let me speak to you frankly and sincerely."
Jody groaned under her breath.
"I think of you as my own daughter. I think of all my girls as my daughters. I want only the best for them.
Only the BEST! And this is not the BEST! You must have grace, my dear. And self-respect. And tidy
behavior. Know what I mean?"
Jody grimaced. Miss Glen was always using those same stupid expressions.
"Know what I mean?" or "tidy." It made Jody want to puke.
"Yes, Miss Ellen." She thought she should curtsey in a snotty manner, but she resisted the impulse.
"My dear," Miss Glen implored, taking her hand in her own. Jody wanted to pull it away. She had her
doubts about Miss Glen's own sexuality. Her loose, old skin made her nervous. She hated the feel of it.
She liked the, young skin. Age made her nervous. "My dear," she repeated, "I KNOW, I just NOW
you understand, don't you?" Without waiting for a reply, she went on, "I KNOW I can depend on you,
can't I? To set an example for the other girls, know what I mean?"
"Yes, Miss Glen," she said through smiling lips and clenched teeth, wanting to pull her hand away from
her bony grasp. She felt Miss Glen trying to search out her gaze, trying to penetrate her own reserve.
Finally she let her hand drop and Jody moved towards her desk. "I think I better study now, Miss Glen,
okay?" She looked at her brightly.
"Yes, dear, of course. Excuse the interruption. You understand, I know."
"Yes, Miss Glen," she said sweetly.
The headmistress went out, closing the door. Jody sat sullenly down at her desk. She felt thwarted. She
felt robbed of her privacy. And again her hand went to her crotch. She wished she could put a lock on
the door. They were always interrupting you here. They were always barging in when they weren't
wanted. They didn't just want your mind, she thought, they wanted your very soul.
She couldn't wait to get out of this place. Christmas vacation was coming soon.
She got up and quickly called the boys' dormitory. When she got Manny on the phone again, she
confided, "Look, Manny, that was Miss Glen. She was listening in on the switchboard downstairs. Let
me call you after this. Otherwise we have a problem."
"That was Miss GLEN?" said Manny, nearly choking. "Oh, my, gosh. And I talked about her pussy!
What a riot. I don't know whether to laugh or cry.
"She thinks it was Ned," laughed Jody.
"Oh ho ho. Is that what you told her?" he asked. "He's the unlikeliest person. Poor guy."
"Did you come, Manny?" said Jody. "We were interrupted. Yeah, I remember now. I heard your
groans."
"Mmmmm, sure, and you sounded great yourself. When am I going to see you again?" his hand was on
his staff of plenty again, Jody was certain, just as her own hand returned to her cunt.
"I'm grounded for three weeks. It'll have to early," answered Jody.
"Tomorrow, in the chapel?"
"What time?"
"The usual," he said. "Four?"
"Okay," she said. "Great. Bye, honey. Gotta study now. And happy masturbating." The receiver clicked
and Jody hung up. She returned to her desk, She couldn't wait. She couldn't wait to see Manny in the
flesh. In the naked flesh to be precise.
Her hand went between her legs again. The chapel was not really a chapel, but an abandoned woodshed
down the road.
The schools were on adjoining campuses, and all of it together made up about thirty acres of land. It was
on the edge of town, so the teenagers had access to the countryside as well. It was a terrific locale to be
young and sexy in.
Jody stared into her history book, wondering what history was REALLY like back in Renaissance
times. Here she was reading all about the art and political events of the period, this period of great
upheaval. But what she was wondering was, what was the sex life like?
What did the men and women, the teenage boys and girls really feel? And what did they do? And how
did they do it? She wondered if they did it the same way that you do it now.
She sighed. Her questions were of such momentous importance to her, but to nobody else, it seemed.
Otherwise, they'd write a textbook and give her all the answers.
She wanted to feel herself up again. But she refused to be interrupted.
She got up and dragged her desk chair to the door, leaning it against the door. It would brace the door
shut, like a police lock, and should the intruder succeed in gaining entrance, the chair would first topple
over, as a warming signal to her.
She flicked off the light then, and slipped between the blankets of her bed.
She took her jeans off. She took her blouse off. She slipped her panties off.
Ahhhh, wasn't it wonderful, she thought. Wasn't it wonderful to feel your body, your fine firm and
slender body and to make it all hot and bothered?
Wasn't it wonderful to feel the newly developed titties underneath your hand?
Wasn't it wonderful to feel the soft and wet folds of your pussy underneath her fingers, and to play with
your little clit.
She sighed as she strummed the fine instrument with her thumb and her forefinger.
She rolled back and forth on the bed, feeling her body warm and snug between the blankets.
She sucked on her finger a moment, pretending it was a boy's dick between her lips. She put two fingers
in her mouth and sucked on them.
She stuck her fingers everywhere. She was thankful for her fingers. They knew everywhere to go.
She stuck her fingers in her ears and felt the crannies and crevices of them. She was sensitive there.
She was sensitive everywhere. She stuck her fingers up her nostrils and made them tingle. She sucked
on her fingers again. She felt her body all over.
Her hands traced a sensual, erotic path down her slim body. Her hands felt over her boobies and over
the invisible curve of her belly.
She dug a finger into her navel. She was distinctly an innie. Her hands felt good everywhere. She wished
they were Manny's hands.
She dug a finger up her pussy hole again. She turned over on her belly and imagined herself lying on top
of Manny, moving so that his dick plowed right into her.
Her little boobies appeared larger in this position. She pinched her nipples hard. "Ohhhhhhhh," she
moaned.
She moved so her skin slid over the warm blanket. It made her feel very sensual. Oh, but she hated
being condemned to be alone in her room. To study. And grounded for three weeks! It would be
unbearable. She would have to find a way out.
Right now she was wondering, what would she masturbate with? She'd used about everything already,
and was continually seeking new objects to masturbate with.
She wanted to try a coke bottle, but her best girlfriend, Susy, had told her that that was bad. A bottle
would create a suction and pull her insides out. She didn't want that. She loved her body too much.
She'd used a candle once. She'd used rubber erasers. She used a stapler once, and practically stapled
her cunt shut.
She'd used the turn-on knob of the radiator once. And it had really turned her on, as she straddled the
protrusion, trying not to burn herself on the steam heat.
She'd used every conceivable object she could think of, electric toothbrushes, water piks, combs, and
even the needly branches of a Christmas tree. She called it a dildo tree. That was a little sharp and
uncomfortable, however, and she wouldn't soon want to repeat it.
Right now she decided to select her slide rule. It lay in her drawer. She used it for her geometrical
calculations. She got a big bang out of it, mathematically speaking.
And now she would get another bang out of it, hopefully.
And she would do just that.
She fetched the slide rule, shivered, and dashed back to bed.
She inserted it. The cold steel gave her an instant high. She shivered with pleasure, and thought of her
geometry teacher. He was a handsome dude, one of these sweet hippy types with a lot on the ball and a
lot of balls. She'd love to get him in the sack.
She knew she wouldn't, though because she asked him, and he said so. She was really getting the hots
for him during one September class. The weather was balmy and mild that day. It was Indian summer
weather And she couldn't help but proposition him. She used the subtle approach.
"Mr. Jeremy," she said in a plaintive tone, rubbing her body unconsciously against his desk.
"Yes, dear," he said, looking up from his pile of papers he had just collected. "What can I do for you?"
That was the wrong thing to say, and she smiled sweetly at him. "You can come for a walk with me. The
heather is in bloom ..." she quoted poorly from some poem she read once.
"I'm married," Mr. Jeremy said quickly. She thought she detected that he was hiding a lump underneath
the desk. He pulled his chair in more closely and confirmed it. He usually lolled lazily atop his desk,
when a student came to talk to him.
"I guess you got the point," she breathed, chuckling nervously.
"And you have two sweet points, I see, and I daresay three. I'd love to know them all, all your
wondrous points, all the points of your compass, the seven wondrous points of Jody, but I fear that
school policy forbids that I do anything about it. You understand, Miss Jody," he said, smiling the
sexiest, most flirtatious smile she'd ever seen.
She nearly melted. She turned to go and accidentally brushed one of the papers off his desk.
"Oh, I'm so sorry," she breathed, stooping for the paper, and aware that her little skirt was perking up to
her ass cheeks. She swore she couldn't help it.
But she was glad it happened. He had stooped quickly at the same time to retrieve it, and his face nearly
came up at the same time that her ass did. She caught him nearly swooning and said, "That's okay, Mr.
Jeremy, you know I have the hots for you. I'll think of you tonight ..."
She was creaming into her little panties and he was probably doing the same into his shorts.
"Uh, good-bye now," she murmured, unable to take her eyes off his sexy eyes and his playful smile.
"Good-bye, dear. I appreciate the invitation," he had said.
And now she thought of that little scene. It brought the slide rule to life. She pretended that Mr. Jeremy
had touched it. She pretended that now, even now, it was his muscled fingers and hands that were
tracing over her lovely curves, measuring her every twitch, every heave of her turned-on body.
Now he was measuring her tangents. Now he was finding her square roots, located of course in her
pussy, her clit and her nipples. He was passing his hands over her logarithms.
She flit the edge of it over her clit, being careful not to hurt herself, and gave in to her own body's rhythm.
"Mmmmmmm," she moaned softly, there in the dark, underneath the blanket. And a little imagined
balloon over her head had Mr. Jeremy sketched in the middle of it, watching her, and getting his own
rocks off as he did so.
"Oh, Mr. Jeremy, I love you, I adore you," she said, her groin bumping and grinding to the rhythms of his
logarithms. She tried to picture him with his wife. Oh, what did they do? She wondered. And how did
they do it? She wanted to do exactly what they did. Oh, she felt so lonely. Without her Mr. Jeremy,
without her Manny, and sentenced to three weeks of hell in the dormitory, able to go out only for
classes. Ugh!
Well, she still had her masturbatory techniques, and she still had her slide rule, and she still had an infinite
variety of tools of masturbation.
A slide rule is important to my bag of tricks, she thought, feeling the cold steel against her groin and
pressing it between the flesh of her soft thighs.
She drew it up then and pressed it perpendicular to her body, across her breasts. She measured the
span between her nipples, although she couldn't really see in the dark. She guessed the span to be about
seven inches.
She measured the circumference of her tits, and also the diameter. She decided the left one was bigger
than the right one. She tried hard to remember the formula for finding the perimeter of her breast, when
she knew the diameter. She gave up trying.
The demands of her body were too great. "Ahhhhh," she moaned, feeling the juices of her cunt squeeze
out of their walls.
She gave up the ruler just then and used her hand. Her old familiar hand that knew the ins and outs and
secrets of her private places better than her ruler did.
She remembered a movie she and Susie had snuck in to see recently. They had seen a woman
masturbate. In fact, they had seen two women masturbate. She remembered how they'd done it, and
emulated them, emulated the gestures of these two, experienced blond actresses.
She recalled the one lying in bed. The camera was at her back. She could see the hand of the woman jut
into her groin, and the other hand wrapped around one tit. The other woman, her companion, had stood
in the other room and watched her through the doorway.
The camera had showed her silhouetted against the doorway. The woman in bed jabbed at herself and
groaned and spasmed.
Jody had had the funny feeling, then, of creaming and coming herself, right in the seat of the theater.
She remembered that scene now, and felt all horny again. Her hands jabbed away at herself and she felt
deliriously happy. Her hands and fingers rode all over her body.
She imagined herself on the movie screen of a theater. She imagined auditioning for the art of the
masturbator.
"You masturbate very well," the director would say, "very convincingly," and he would ask her back.
There would be five finalists.
He would select her, because of her wealth of techniques and objects, and her sheer will and drive to
orgasm.
She would win hands down any time.
And now her hands were going down again. She worked quickly, rummaging all over her twat, inserting
her pegs in the right holes.
"Nghnghngh," she moaned, fucking her cunt with her middle finger. Another finger went down to her ass
cheeks and plunged into the hole between them. It completely melted her.
With the other finger working frantically on her clit, she worked herself again into a frenzy of pleasure ...
"Ohhhhhhh," she moaned again, thinking of Manny fucking her in the woodshed. "Nghnghngh," she
groaned, feeling Mr. Jeremy's imagined hands on her breasts and cock up her twat.
With the two sexy lovers of her imagination working on her, she couldn't help but come with a burst of
cuntal fluid.
"Ohhhhhh," she screamed as softly as she could, so Miss Glen wouldn't come running again.
She kept jabbing and rubbing and thrusting her groin up and down till the waves of extreme pleasure
subsided.
And the feeling of warmth and peace flooded her, from pussy to tit. And she slept soundly that night
while visions of dildoes and slide rulers danced in her head.
There would be more dreams to come!
---------------------------------------------------------

Fuck Me if you can

sexy_parul
Expert Member

Re: erotic book - Masturbating Little Girls (Enjoy readers)

Unread post by sexy_parul » 01 Feb 2016 08:42

Chapter 2
Jody woke early the next morning. She dressed without masturbating and went downstairs to breakfast.
She and Susie ate together every morning.
The topic, as usual, was onanism. That was Susie's favorite word. It was her preferred word to
masturbation.
Susie was a robust, pink cheeked brunette with long, silky hair that she could sit on.
And she was sitting on it now, while she ate her pancake. Every morning Susie had one pancake for
breakfast. Without syrup. She loved it that way.
"You know," she was saying to Jody, stuffing the single pancake into her lovely mouth, and licking her
lips, "you know, boys can stick their pretty dicks through a pancake and really get their rocks off in it.
This thing's pretty doughy. Bet it feels just like a girl's pussy.
"It would be juicier with syrup, Susie," Jody said dryly. "Really, I can't see what you see in those horrible
pancakes. They're so dry."
"It takes the cake!" chimed in Susie. Susie liked to pun. It was her favorite sport, next to masturbating.
"Well, test it out on Ricky next time you get him in the hay," said Jody, tossing her blond hair back from
her face, as she munched on her crinkly cereal.
"Why should I give him pancakes when he can have me!" she cried. She was easily affronted. "I mean,
let him find his own pancakes. I'm not going to help him."
"You should find them for him," advised Jody in mock seriousness. "What if he doesn't find a pancake to
help him through the dry spells? He'll find another girl. Boys are like that, you know. By the way, I worry
about such things. I'm grounded for three weeks. It's going to be horrible."
"Whatever for?" asked Susie, eyeing the boy waiter that was taking the trays and dishes off the tables.
She had an urgent desire to goose him.
"For having my pants down while I talked to Manny on the phone!"
"I don't believe it. What a riot. Who caught you?" she asked.
"Old scum bag herself."
"No! Miss Ellen Glen. Heavens. Weren't you embarrassed?"
"Oh, she was probably jealous. She probably wanted some young cunt for herself. She had the nerve to
take my hand in hers and plead with me to be a good girl. I got sick to my stomach. She digs emotional
togetherness, but it made me nauseous. Nauseous, I say! Nauseous!"
She yelled it out, and the girls at the tables around her turned, looked and giggled. Jody gave them the
horns. They gave her the finger back.
"Hell, old scum bag has no sex life herself," said Susie. "She probably doesn't even have a sex. You
know, the equipment. Let alone the orientation." Susie liked big words, as well as puns.
Big words were her favorite sport, next to puns, and next to masturbating.
"Onanism," she was saying. "Onanism; onanistic, onanizer, to onone. Is that the verb, Jody? What's the
verb? Like to masturbate. To onanize? Geez, where can I look it up? I've got to find a sex dictionary,
Jody.
Where can I find one?"
"You don't need to find one, darling Susie. You could write one. You know ALL the words. You know
words I haven't even heard of before."
"Oh, gee, Jody, hey, you flatter me. With a compliment like that, I just might quit school and be a
success in life."
Jody studied her friend. "Whatever would you do?" She could see her best friend sitting in an editorial
office somewhere, humped over a huge book with a feather for a pen, dipping it in an inkwell and
printing words like masturbation and onanism in a delicate script.
Her other hand, of course, would be between her legs. Practicing what she was preaching. "Susie's
Words for Secret" she would call it. It would sell like hot cakes. Like pancakes.
"I'd teach," said Susie without hesitation.
"What? I'm afraid to ask. Don't tell me." Jody was shaking with laughter. The boy behind Susie, who
had been picking up the used trays, was giving Susie the horns behind her back. Susie didn't notice.
"I'd teach masturbation in a local college," she announced. "Some schools allow you to teach anything
you damn well please. Without credentials."
"You certainly have those," Jody said, drinking the last of her milk.
"Well, hey, Jody, I have the words. But you have the techniques. Would you be my assistant? You
could spread-eagle in the laboratory ... we'd have a three-hour lab once a week. You would be paid
well. You wouldn't have to show up for the lectures. I'd have three one-hour lectures per week.
"I'm sure it would be the most popular course on campus."
"I'd teach an introductory course and an advanced one, plus a graduate seminar."
"You'd be the first full professor of masturbation in the country. A real first for any female."
"Would you come?" asked Susie, her eyes bright with excitement.
"I certainly would, are you kidding? Three hours of masturbating, I'd probably come twenty times.
Minimally."
"Hey, that's great, Jody. I knew you wouldn't let me down."
"You'd have to insure my pussy, though. With all that activity, something might go awry. You know,
amiss."
"I'd get a stunt man, I mean a stunt woman. She could do all the fancy things. You wouldn't have to
worry."
"Hey, thanks, that's a big relief. I'd hate to risk my neck. We could get the movie rights, too. Distribute
to sex education classes everywhere. We'd be rich." Jody was always thinking of money. When she
wasn't thinking of sex.
"Are you so materialistic as all that?" cried Susie. Her disappointment in her friend was keen. "We
wouldn't do this for MONEY! We would do it for pleasure. For the pleasure of spreading the word on
this greatest of all sexual arts. We would contribute all proceeds to the Foundation for Masturbation. I
mean, where is your sense of duty? Really, Jody. Money! Bah humbug."
She finished the last bite of pancake. "I must go. I'd rather come. But I must go. What are your plans for
after school?" She got up, and nearly bumped into the boy, who had finished clearing the trays from the
tables all around them, and now was only pretending to clear trays away. He obviously had the hots for
Susie.
"Why are you standing so close to me?" exclaimed Susie without a pause.
"I mean, why aren't you lying on top of me? I would vastly prefer it!" She smiled at him, blew him a kiss,
waved good-bye to Jody and gave the boy the finger behind his back.
Jody laughed and called after her. "I'm going to chapel." It was a code word that they both understood.
"Enjoy!" yelled Susie, bounding up the stairs to the door. She paused dramatically at the top, pretending
to give a lecture. Then she disappeared out the door.
Jody finished and flirted with the boy as he took her tray away. He didn't even notice her. He had the
hots for Susie. Kitchen workers prefer brunettes, thought Jody snottily. Gentlemen prefer blondes.
She removed her hand from her crotch, which she had been keeping warm all during breakfast, got up
gracefully and left.
It was cold, walking the path alone that afternoon to the woodshed. The path wound along a creek,
partially iced, but not yet firm enough for skating. Jody drew her coat and scarf more tightly about her.
She nodded at a couple she passed on the path. They must be coming back from chapel. They looked
very happy.
She quickened her step. Manny would be waiting for her. He got out earlier than she did. Another
quarter of a mile and she would be there.
The chapel, or rather the woodshed, was a popular place with the pupils of both schools. It was a
meeting place known only to them. The faculty was not cognizant of its existence.
It kept the student body of both schools sane. They needed a sexual retreat, even at their young age.
Jody came within a stone's throw of the woodshed. Manny was waiting at the door. She picked up a
stone and threw it at him. He ducked. It was her idea of a fond greeting.
He gave her the finger. Even with her poor eyesight, she saw it. She knew that was his idea of a fond
greeting. She grinned and quickened her step over the frozen path. A stone wall ran along the edge of it.
The last ten yards, she ran, her blond hair flying over her shoulders.
She ran into his arms. He picked her up and flung her around and around.
Then he put her down.
"Let's hurry," she said. "We don't have awfully long. How are you, Manny? Gee, it's great to see you."
He kissed her. His lips were soft. He had the face of a boy and the body of a man. He was nearly six
feet. She loved him already, at fourteen. They planned to be married when they finished college. That
was eight years away.
Jody considered it a mere formality. She had to remember to take her pill. If she didn't, they would have
quite a family by the time they married.
They both liked sex. Manny opened the door and led her inside. It was dark and cold and gloomy, but it
was a place.
Various kids had brought blankets and newspapers to warm the cold cement floor. There was a
flashlight without batteries. It didn't help the lighting situation.
"Manny, it's so cold," said Jody, shivering. Her teeth were chattering. "How can I take my clothes off in
here? It's the coldest I've ever seen it."
"For sex; we can do anything, right?" he said, pulling her to him and rubbing her all over. "This will help."
His strong hands rubbed all over her, beneath her coat.
He felt her soft curves beneath her clothes. She wore slacks and a sweater. She wore no bra, and her
little nipples were prominent underneath the wool.
"Hey, you look nice," he said. "Let me feel your nipples." He pulled and pinched the pretty erect knobs
through her sweater. "Hey, wasn't that something last night? Poor Ned was freaking out today. He said
someone made up a lie about calling some girl in your dorm and breathing heavily. He was very upset.
He talked his way out of it, I guess."
"Well, if Miss Glen comes back to me, I'll just say you said you were Ned. I really don't know who that
nasty phone call was from!" She reached down and kneaded his cock between his legs. "Hey, that's
some erection you got waiting for me. You guys, you're always horny. I can't understand it."
"The pot calls the kettle black, you little horny masturbator, you," cried Manny, seizing his sexy girlfriend
and kissing her hungrily. "Boy, did I have the hots for you last night, hearing you moan and groan and
your cunt creak and secrete. You must have had the receiver right down between your legs. I heard
everything. I heard you cream, do you know that?" He rubbed her sexy little knockers. "Mmmmm, I
love these."
"Let me take my coat off," she said, slipping out of it. His magic hands were warming her.
His hands were better than a crackling fire. She felt the rush of passion. She embraced him, stormcoat
and all. "Now it's your turn, you hot-blooded American boy, to take your coat off. It's pretty bulky and I
think you have something even bulkier underneath it."
Her hand moved down to his basket and kneaded the warm mound, warm even in the cold of the
woodshed.
"Mmmmmm, that feels good," he said. She helped him out of his jacket and they sank to the blankets on
the floor. He lay down on top of her.
"Let's streak the headmaster's office tomorrow," he said, before placing his lips on hers and tonguing her
expertly.
"Mmmmmmm," was her only answer. She parted her lips and let his warm tongue enter her mouth. She
felt his tongue play over her teeth and tongue and sighed deeply. Her whole body sighed at the relief of
being with her boyfriend again.
Manny's hand went down her body and over her hips. He loved the soft and undulating curves of her
body. She had small tits, but a lovely ass, plus a beautiful face. She was a find.
His hand caressed her pussy, underneath her woolen slacks. "Ohhhhhh," she moaned.
"Let me see you play with yourself," he begged. "I love to watch you."
She complied. Her hand went down between her legs and she began prodding her pussy into action.
"Oh, no, I did this all last night. You do it now. You're here. That's what you're for, silly." She withdrew
her hand and replaced it with his own.
"Okay," he said. "THIS time." He undid the fly of her slacks and massaged her mound under her panties.
Then his cold hand went down underneath the elastic waist and found her bare and lovely pussy.
"Oooooh, it's cold!" she protested. "Mmmmmm, oh, that feels good." She soon got used to it.
And his hand warmed up in her hot crotch. "You do have the loveliest pussy this side of the Connecticut
River," he said.
"Thank you," she said, smiling. "Tell me about the others."
"They're not as lovely," he said, jutting a finger up her hole. She groaned.
"Oh, that feels so good," she sighed. "Mmmmmmm. Oh, do it some more. Oh, Manny, put two fingers
in. You know I like it so."
They had known each other for precisely two and one half months. They had explored each other's
bodies thoroughly.
Two of his fingers fit her perfectly. She felt them deep up her now and she was very, very satisfied.
"Oh, you're so wet," he said. "Mmmmm, I feel your thick cunt juice. Oh, man, do I love to feel you
there."
Jody could only moan. "Oh, more, oh, do it more, oh, go deeper. Oh, it feels so good. Oh, man,
mmmmmmm. Oh, honey!"
He kept finger-fucking her until he heard a final burst of pleasure, in her cunt and on her lips. Her groin
thrust way up to meet his prodding fingers and sank back finally to the bed of blankets.
"Oh, honey, oh, Manny, oh, that felt good." She laughed and shuddered and smiled sweetly up at him.
"Oh, that's so much better than by long distance!" she added. "Sex by telephone just ain't the same," she
said, shaking her head back and forth on the blanket that served as a pillow under her head. "No way!"
His hand seized her own and brought it to its rightful place on his crotch. "Do me," he pleaded. "I thought
about you all last night. I must have masturbated a dozen times."
"Where?" she asked, looking up at him and trying to imagine him all alone in his dormitory room,
masturbating. "In bed or in the john?"
"Everywhere," he said. "Both places. And your image dangled all the time above my head. Right up
here," he said, raising his hand to a foot above him.
"Oh, that's nice," she said, giggling. "It's nice to know I was up there. I was your muse of masturbation."
"Very amusing," he said. "Yes." He grinned above her, his lips nearly touching her own. She felt his
warm breath on her face. Their breaths together made a cloud in the air of the frosty woodshed.
"My gosh, it's cold in here," she exclaimed. "But you're so warm on top of me, I barely notice."
His mouth went down to her breast and she felt his warm lips and breath on it.
Her fingers undid his fly. She could do that with her eyes closed. She reached into his jocks and sprung
the cock out. It was like a jack in the box. A cock in the box.
He had a good eight inches. He was very proud of it. And she was too. She told him once he was the
best hung man on campus. He asked her how she knew.
She smiled mysteriously each time he asked.
Right now he was feeling her cold, cold hands on his warm cock. He was nearly creaming already. Her
cold hands had the effect of someone throwing ice cubes on him. It was definitely heightening.
She jacked his cock into a ballooning erection. She watched her hands in motion. She loved the feel of
the hard, pulsating muscle.
She played with it as he had once instructed her. It was the only instruction she ever needed.
he fingered it skillfully and he creamed in her palm.
"Mmmmmmm," he groaned, feeling tremendous relief. He came so much lately, he couldn't keep count.
And he couldn't keep from coming. He could think of nothing else but sex lately. He didn't fight it. He
just accepted it.
He was erect again all ready. That was his pattern. He would cream, and then the irrepressible thing
would spring to action again.
It was truly amazing.
He raised her sweater and sucked on her bare tits. He ran his tongue all over both of them.
He tongued the nipples and they erected pertly to his tonguings.
"Mmmmmmm," she moaned, loving the wet warmth on her nipples.
She helped him pull her slacks off her and then her panties. Her pussy shivered in the cold.
"Oh, Manny," she groaned. "How long are we going to have to put up with this? Can't we find anther
place?"
"I'll work on it," he said. His hands were warm now and he fingered her tight little cunt.
He enjoyed playing with her clit. He rubbed and rubbed the little knob and felt it erect and blossom
under his. touch.
She squirmed and moaned. She forgot about the cold. "Ohhhhh, do that some more. Oh, that feels so
good. Hey, oh, yes, right there. No higher. Lower. To the right. I mean left. Yeah, right there."
She spread her thighs and watched his hand down there between her legs. She loved the feel of it, and
loved to watch it. She wished there were mirrors all around the walls of the woodshed so they could
watch themselves.
Susie's mother had a bedroom just like that. Susie's parents were divorced. Her mother had two steady
boyfriends. One was married to another woman. One was for the long nights when her true love could
not be with her.
Jody made up her mind that she would have a bedroom just like that when she had her own apartment.
She refused to say "when I grow up." Jody felt very mature. Having sex made her feel very mature, even
at fourteen. She felt grown up already.
Manny had a surprise for her then. His hand left her clit and snuggled under her small, round ass cheeks.
His finger found her secret back door and entered. Without knocking. His finger walked right in and
thrust up the long tight passageway.
"Oh!" exclaimed Jody, feeling the erotic shock of his finger up her backside, up her puckered hole.
"You like that, don't you?" said Manny, looking at her, grinning. "Wish I could feed you my cock up
your ass."
"That would be delectable," she agreed, pausing in her pleasure. "But only if you shrink it first. You
know, take the air out."
"Impossible," he said. "It's always erect." He shrugged, while she shook her head. "I can't help it."
"Maybe after we have our four kids, I'll be all stretched."
"Silly, you don't have kids out your backside. What does that have to do with it?" He laughed.
"You're making me delirious. My thinking is coming out crooked. Oh, keep doing that, honey. I'm losing
my mind. It's wonderful."
She felt his long and thick finger go in and out of her. She rode up and down on it, posting as she would
on her horse back home. She loved riding horseback and she loved riding cocks in her asshole.
"Can I help?" she suggested.
Without waiting for his answer, she put her hand down "there." "There" was her pussy, in the crack
between her pussy lips.
"Oh, I love to watch you rub your twat," he said, staring at her beautiful pussy. He watched her finger go
up and down in the slit.
"Let me see," he said, moving closer so he could watch, all the while not forgetting to fingerfuck her
asshole. It was awkward and his hand was getting cramped.
But that didn't stop him from watching her masturbate herself. It gave her intense pleasure.
She rubbed hard, feeling the hot waves of pleasure mount up her crotch.
Another finger of the other hand entered her pussy and she fingerfucked her twat hole. Oh, that felt good.
With their fingers working cooperatively on her pussy, she was rocking and squirming with passion.
"Ohhhhh," she moaned, letting the warm feelings flow all over her. "Hey, that feels good, oh, so good,
oh, so nice."
She loved masturbating herself. And she loved it when he helped her.
Together they could do anything.
She felt her passion rise and rise and rise. It overwhelmed all her senses, all her logic. She went with it
and felt the sharp shudders of orgasm.
"Ohhhhhh," she moaned, feeling a warm wave wash over her.
She was silent, just recovering from the coming. She put her arms lovingly around her boyfriend.
"Manny, honey, that was so nice. I love you. It makes me love you very much."
She knew he couldn't take much romanticism. But she couldn't help it.
She was a romantic.
"Hey, what time is it?" she interrupted herself suddenly, not giving him time to have to say "I love you" in
return.
He pulled back his sleeve and looked at his watch. "Five thirty," he said.
"Oh, crap," she said. "I'll miss supper. I don't care. Sex is nourishing enough anyway, don't you agree?"
"No," he said, shaking his head. "I'm famished. But, I admit, I could live a while on pussy juice. Mmmm.
A diet of pussy juice, that would last me several ..."
"Several hours, I know," she broke in. "Oh, do it, Manny, oh, please suck me. You know how I love it."
She spread her thighs invitingly.
He responded.
His tongue moved over her belly and down into her pussy lips. He lapped slowly, tasting her salty juices.
Sucking her pussy was a pleasure, which nothing exceeded, as far as he was concerned. His friends
were envious, that Jody let him suck her pussy.
Of course, he didn't tell her that he told them. His friends were sworn to secrecy. She would kill him if
she knew that they knew.
If she knew that they knew that she let him suck her pussy. She didn't mind that they knew anything else.
But pussy-sucking was a new thing to her. Susie had just confided the word to her recently. She had
hissed it in a stage whisper over breakfast. All the girls at the nearby tables turned in horror.
Jody and Susie were looked on as exceptionally astute and knowledgeable about sex. They were, by
degrees, given great respect and great disdain. It depended on the fluctuating moods of the dorm
population.
Right now, Jody was doing field research. That's what she and Susie laughingly called it.
Jody was feeling the hot laps of tongue on her pussy. Manny's tongue went into her pussy hole and
tasted of the sweet cunt juices.
He thrust a finger up her asshole again. And he continued to eat her. He continued to suck her off.
He licked the tops of her thighs, as a brief excursion, a brief detour, from her pussy.
He came back to her pussy lips, and prodded his hot tongue between them.
"Ohhhh," she moaned, as she felt the tongue doing hot, wet things to her clit.
He lapped all around it, inside the pussy lips and back to the clit. He sucked hard on it.
She moaned in pleasure, spreading her thighs as far as she could. She was glad that, a long time ago, in
ballet class, she had learned to do the splits. She didn't know then, that it would come in handy when she
was fourteen.
She did the splits now while he ate her. And her pussy felt it was going to split, as she came very quickly.
Without letting her come down, he mounted her, thrusting his eveready erect cock up her, all eight inches.
"Ohhhhh," they moaned in chorus, both feeling the deliciousness of his warm stiff prick up her wet,
receptive cunt.
They were very young, but they knew everything they needed to know. He thrust and she counter-thrust.
Three times they did that. Then he came. He came very quickly. He was very young.
But it didn't bother her. No sooner had he climaxed then poof! it was erect again. She laughed, feeling
the thick protrusion again inside of her.
She threw her young arms around him and held him close to her. She loved him very much.
She could see their breath again in the cold of the woodshed. Suddenly she shivered. She looked down
and thought she could see a hot breath coming from her cunt. She smiled.
He came again quickly. "Ohhhhhhhh," he groaned, feeling his hot prick juices break like a dam in her
cunt.
They didn't lie there long. It was too cold. And late.
They sprang up, pulling up pants and pulling down sweaters. They thrust their arms inside their coats and
wrapped them tight around them. They hugged once more in the semi-darkness before going out into the
cold. Outside it seemed warmer. The woodshed had been damp.
They trudged back up the path toward the campuses, holding tightly with gloved hands.
They laughed all the way. Jody felt a depression mounting as they neared her dorm and the hour of
seven.
"I don't know if I can stand it, Manny," she said.
"Call me," he said. "I'll be ready with my magic, long distance hand.
And I'll be ready to hear your cries of pleasure."
"Masturbation is not enough," she cried, kissing him one last time outside the dorm.

Fuck Me if you can

sexy_parul
Expert Member

Re: erotic book - Masturbating Little Girls (Enjoy readers)

Unread post by sexy_parul » 01 Feb 2016 08:43

Chapter 3
The next day was Friday and Jody had a long morning of classes to get through again. The previous
evening had been spent in a series of phone calls placed by Jody to Manny for the pleasure of mutual
masturbation.
She wished she could have placed a conference call like her father, a businessman, used to do. Then she
could have hooked up Susie's, Manny's, and Ricky's phones and they would have had an orgy by
telephone.
She was lazily thinking about these things in her geometry class. Mr. Jeremy was putting her to sleep,
for a change. Usually just the sight of his sexy body kept her awake enough to keep in touch with the
day's lesson.
But the lesson was especially boring today ... about hypotenuses and right triangles. Jody didn't think any
triangle was right. She was only interested in straight lines between two points, male and female. And
rectangular straight lines between four points, two males and two females. Which gave her the idea
about the orgy by phone.
The idea perked her up considerably. Her eyes were on Mr. Jeremy, but only because he kept moving
around. He was flattered to suddenly have her undivided attention. His lesson became more inspired.
Jody's mind, however, was on other things. Namely, how to place a conference call. That evening would
do. Her curfew was at seven, and the others' was eleven. The call would have to happen after that. She
couldn't keep them, especially Susie and Ricky, from good, healthy, real live sex.
And the call would be for her own benefit. And for Manny's. She hoped and prayed he wouldn't find
another girlfriend during the interim of her confinement.
So she had to set up enough sexual interactions, if only by phone, to keep her boyfriend, and herself,
happy.
She thought she'd bill the call to her parents' phone, and then the dormitory operator wouldn't need all
the details of the call. She didn't want anyone listening in on this one.
She met Susie between classes and broached her idea. Susie was game. Susie was game for anything
sexual. They scheduled the phone call for eleven fifteen that night. Susie would notify Ricky. Jody would
notify Manny.
Manny grooved on the idea. He said he would be ready, willing and able, at eleven fifteen.
At precisely eleven ten, Jody called the operator. She gave Jody's, Susie's and Ricky's phone numbers
and then hung up and waited for the operator to call her back.
At eleven fifteen exactly the phone rang. She picked it up eagerly.
"Hi!" yelled Susie from her room on the fourth floor.
"Hey, Sugar!" called Ricky from his room in the boys' dorm.
"Shut up, you guys, I can't get a word in edgewise," screamed Manny over the receiver. "I'm hot and
ready."
"Hey, wait, you guys, till the operator is off the line," cautioned Jody. "Hello, hello, operator ..."
"Go ahead," said the operator in a nasal voice. She clicked out. Jody hoped she didn't have her key
pulled back, listening in on what was to follow.
Of course, if she enjoyed that sort of thing, and didn't call the service assistant over, that was all right
with Jody. Jody's hand was already on her crotch.
"Ready, gang?" she called.
"Yeah, man," chorused the other three.
"Sounds like a bridge game," exclaimed Susie. "Without the dummy."
"Gee, thanks," said Jody. "Okay, gang, we gotta be organized about this. The rules are this: anything
you do, you have to describe it, in as much detail as possible, for the edification and erotic pleasure of
the rest of us. No fair doing it and saying nothing. If your hand is on your cock, say so!"
"That goes without saying," said Manny.
"I'm not the verbal sort," apologized Ricky.
"You gotta be, kid. How else are you going to trip off our lusty, dirty fantasies?" said Susie to her
boyfriend.
"Susie, we already did it once tonight. Do I really have to do this again? I don't know about this."
"Come on, you horny bastard," exclaimed Susie. "And get your head out of the book. Okay?"
"Is it a sex book?" asked Manny. "Doesn't he know how?"
"Fuck you!" said Ricky "Okay, my heart's in it now and so's my cock. It's hanging out of my fly and I'm
jacking it into erection. It still has come on it from when Susie and I made it tonight. And saliva from
when she ate me."
"Right on, Rick! Atta boy. Hey, man," said Susie, "wanna know what I'm doing? I'm naked from the
waist down. I got my fingers up my twat and I'm jerking off. Ohhhh. It feels so good. It feels so terrific.
Fantastic. Mmmmm."
"Susie, what do you look like?" asked Manny, panting hungrily on the phone.
"Nothin' doing," said Jody. "I don't know if I'm goin' to like this after all."
"But, Jody, it's an orgy, isn't it?" laughed Manny.
"G'wan, Manny," said Jody. "Tell what you're doing!" She herself was rubbing the pert little nipples
under her blouse.
"Yeah, share and share alike," said Susie, aroused by Manny's hots for her, "Now, I'm taking off my
sweater and rubbing my nipples, too, just like Jody. Oh, man, wish you could see my big tits now. Hey,
Jody, this is excellent preparation for our future lectures. It affords great play by play description, doesn't
it?"
"Right on, Susie, oh, if you could only see me now," said Jody, "I've moved down to what would be
virgin territory, if I were a virgin. It goes without saying, that I am not, I think."
"Oh, that's a great disappointment to me," said Manny. "I can't marry you now."
"Aw, shucks," said Jody. "Well, no matter, I know how to make myself happy. I just take three fingers
and insert them in my twat. Then I suck on the other fingers. Now, I'm inserting a finger up my asshole
for good measure. "Nghnghngh."
"Oh, does that make me horny," breathed Manny. "Ohhhhh, one description is worth a thousand
pictures. Which reminds me, let me get that picture out of you. Oh, where is it? Here, in my wallet."
"Which picture is that, Manny? Oh, my gosh, not that nude one you took early in the fall at the
woodshed! You carry that around and show people? I hope not! I want the illusion preserved that I am
a virgin! Otherwise, one's reputation is hopelessly destroyed for the duration of one's stay at Mrs.
Goody's School for Girls." Susie stopped whacking herself off momentarily.
"I can understand that," said Ricky. "Otherwise you got the guys from Mr. McIntyre's School for Boys
all down your neck and up your skirt, right? She puts out. Things like that. Ohhhhhhhh."
"What are you doing? What are you doing?" said Susie, jumping up and down and sighing into the
receiver as she continued pulling on her nipple and shoving a finger up her.
"I bought this liver on the way home. I know it sounds funny, but a fellow told me once it feels just like a
girl's twat. I've never tried it till now. And it does! Not as good as Susie's, to be sure, but nice, squishy
and soft just the same."
"I got liver trouble enough, what with all I drink, without it having falling down to my cunt!" said Susie,
graphically enough.
"Your trouble or your liver?" quipped Ricky.
"You name it," said Susie. "Well, guess what I have here," said Susie.
"Something I haven't reported to you yet."
"What's that? What's that?" said Jody, emceeing the proceedings of the conference call.
"A vibrator!" said Susie.
"Where the hell did you get that?" breathed Jody, all excited.
"At a drugstore in my hometown, a long time ago," said Susie. "Do you want to know what? My mother
took me in and bought one for herself. When I displayed such interest, she bought one for me too. And
you know the most embarrassing thing about the whole thing?"
"What's that?" said Ricky. "I'm jacking myself harder, by the way. Did you hear me come once? In the
bloody liver? Whew! What a come. Boy, is it squishy and hard to hold onto, though. I keep dropping it."
Just then the other three heard the sound of the receiver dropping and crashing to the floor. "Damn!"
they heard, in muffled tones, far from the phone. Then Ricky picked up the receiver again and came
back on the line. "As I said, this sticky stuff is slippery business. But oh, so satisfying!"
"Lot's of protein in liver," said Susie admiringly. "Well, you'll just have a pretty meaty cock, that's all.
And we'll have healthy offspring. Ohhhhhhh, it feels great. I just put this eraser up me. Oh, it feels real
good. Anything I wrote on my cunt walls with the pencil I jabbed up it last night, out of sheer frustration,
is bound to be erased with these motions."
"What did you write, graffiti?" said Manny, sighing heavily.
"Yep, she saw the writing on the wall," said Ricky. "The liver treatment is going great," he added.
"You're certainly becoming verbal quickly," admired Susie. "The liver is doing the trick, I see."
"So what are you doing already, Susie?" asked Manny.
"Why do you want to know?" said Jody, jealous. "Why don't you ask your old girlfriend right here?"
"Honey, I know what you're doing. I haven't had the pleasure of getting to know Susie, and since I think
that's the object of this conference call, to get to know all parties well, I think I have a right to ask. She's
not going to get pregnant if I ask, now, is she?"
"I don't know," said Jody. "Have you been taking the pill, Susie?"
"Silly!" answered Susie. "I'll be glad to ask the young gentleman's question. I don't believe in holding any
information back from anyone. That's part of my sex education program."
"So?" said Manny. "I'm waiting ..."
"Well, after erasing the writing on the walls of my cunty vagina, I inserted the vibrator. Oh, man, it feels
so fantastic. You push the little button on and the whole thing starts vibrating. Anyway, I never finished
my story about the vibrator. That cocky son of a bitch cashier had the nerve to demonstrate this thing
right in front of my mother and me. It was so embarrassing. For my mother at least. Her face got red and
she said she understood, and she'd take two. The man, of course, demonstrated it on his neck. What a
riot. When we all knew what it was REALLY for ..."
"So which of your holes is it up now?" said Manny.
"All of them," said Susie, moaning. "Ahhhhhhhh," they heard her moan. "Ohhhh, it's so fantastic. Yeah,
it's really great. Mmmmmmmm. Right now, I have it up my cunt hole, mmmmmm, way in. Then I pull it
out. Then I stuff it up again. Oh, man, is it fantastic. Hey!"
"What happened? What happened?" asked Manny.
"Hey, man, stop getting your rocks off on my girlfriend," complained Ricky, groaning in ecstasy shortly
thereafter.
"That's a moot point," cautioned Manny. "Your choice of words is not quite accurate."
"But it is," said Ricky, figuratively speaking. "Just lay off."
"All is fair in love and war," said Manny. "Tell all, little Susie."
There was no answer, just an incredible moan followed by short little grunts. Then dead silence, with a
lot of sighs and deep breathing.
"Wake up, little Susie," said Ricky. "Have you come and gone?"
"Ohhhhhh, I'm out of it, friends," said Susie softly, with long breaks between words. "I think I'm gonna
bow out of the action, if you don't mind. That was the come to end all comes."
"Geez, Suz, I thought I gave you those kind of comes," whimpered Ricky.
"Don't I?"
"Honey, nothing beats a vibrator, does it?" said Susie. "Jody, you ought to know."
"I'm ignorant. I use hands and fingers. An occasional banana. Never a coke bottle. In fact, I just happen
to have a banana right here. Picked it up at the kiosk before placing this call. Yeah, I'm all naked now,
and sending the thing up my pussy hole, skin and all. Mmmmmmmmm."
"Oh, your groans, Jody, are too much," whispered Ricky sexily. "Go into more detail," he added.
"Well," Jody went on. "I'm sitting on a terry towel on the floor, or rather lying, trying to stretch the long
phone cord down to me, but having a little difficulty. And in and out goes the banana, and oh, it fills my
fruit bowl up nicely. You know?"
"Mmmmmmmm," said Manny. "I can see that banana up your twat now. Oh, I can see it go in and
proceed to come right out again. I wish it were peeled and I would be eating it all the way up to where it
disappears inside the gluey doorway of your cunt."
"I'd fall for that myself," punned Ricky. "Slip it to her."
"Ssssss," said Jody. "No puns allowed here. Only sex."
They heard her moan some more and then punctuate the moans with ooohs and ahhhhhhhs. "Oh, that
was wonderful," she came back on the line to tell them. "Oh, I just kept shooting that banana right up my
come hole and it felt so good, deep inside me. And I used the stem of it to arouse my clit a lot. Ohhhh, I
remember it well. And the other tip of the banana went up my asshole, to banana-fuck the hole. Hey, it
was great! I'll bow out for the moment, but I might come in again."
"Great, Jody, that leaves just us right now, I guess," said Manny.
"That's you and me, hotcakes," said Ricky to Manny. "What's this big deal about the man always coming
first and not letting the woman take her own pleasure? Here we are, left holding our balls. Egad!
Mmmmmm, so I'm going to come in my liver again. Ahhhhhh. I'm dipping my prick in the raw piece of
meat and folding the meat over my cock. I'm fucking the liver. Oh, it feels so great. It feels so wonderful.
I'm pushing the meat all over my dick, to really get it all hot and livered up. I slide it down to the balls,
and let it arouse my nuts in their holders, too. Mmmmmmmm."
"I hope the women are listening," breathed Ricky. "This is all for them. Well, I'm just doing it the good
old-fashioned way," he added. "I got one hand on my dick. I'm rubbing it hard. I put the nail of my little
finger up the pee slit. I put my thumb and forefinger around the head, with the little fucker being jacked
off superbly by those two numbers. Ohhhhhhh, and my fingers of my other hand go under my balls and
rub those around. Ahhhhhh, that feels good too. And then off I race, rubbing hard and feeling my cock
get stiffer and stiffer. Mmmmmm, in a minute I'm going to break open. Ohhhhhhh, there it goes.
Mmmmmmmm."
"Geez," said Jody. "I'm getting hot and bothered all over again." Her hand went to her cunt again and
started jabbing away at it.
Manny continued. "What happened to the liver?" he asked. "I was so looking forward to a continuation
of the liver demonstration."
"I used it up," apologized Ricky. "It is in a sad state of disrepair."
"Well, I'm jacking off too. You seen one guy jack, you seen 'em all jack," he said. "Yeah, well, my hand
is on the staff of my cock. I jack up and down and it feels good, just like yours. I finger my balls, just
like you, and it feels way out, man. Then I sometimes stick a forefinger up my asshole, and titillate that.
And that feels terrific. Yeah. So now I got this huge erection goin', thanks to hearing you other guys get
yourselves off, especially Susie, if you don't mind my saying so. And now I feel like I can't wait any
longer. Now I feel like I'm ready to spill my seed, as it were. Ohhhh, ohhhhh, ohhhhh, OHHHHHH! It's
spurting, folks, it's spurting all the way to the floor. It's like a geyser. Like Old Faithful!"
"I can see it now," quoted Susie. "And you are there!"
"Are you all spent now?" asked Jody. "I believe we are, Thank goodness, because it's going to be an
expensive phone call, you know? Bill-to's are more expensive than regular calls. My heavens, I better
get time and charges, so I know what kind of bill to expect from my parents."
Suddenly a voice interrupted her. "I'll be glad to give you time and charges, dear, if you just hold on a
minute." It was the nasal twang of the operator.
Jody was astounded. Confounded. "How did you get on the line, operator," she asked, trying to contain
her embarrassment and shock. "I should be angry at you. You aren't supposed to listen in."
"I wasn't listening in, doll," she said. "I was participating. But you couldn't hear, since it's a one way
connection. Since you all provided me with so much pleasure, I'm not going to charge you the state tax.
Don't tell anyone however. It's just a special break from yours truly.
You know?"
"So, you heard everything, eh, conference operator?" said Manny.
"A lot. I heard a lot. I had to keep flipping in and out, to attend to other calls. But yours was the most
interesting, so I sort of hung in there."
"More power to you," said Susie. "Just so you don't get us in trouble."
"Oh, no," whispered the operator. "I have my hand between my legs, in my crotch, as it is," she added.
"So what do you think of that?"
"Did you come?" breathed Jody.
"Too many people around, honey," said the operator. "That's okay. We have a fifteen minute break. I'll
go relieve myself in a private place, such as the employees' restroom."
"Okay. Uh, how much was it?" asked Jody again.
"Let's see," whined the operator. "It was fifteen minutes. For seventy-five cents a minute. About eleven
dollars. Split four ways. You do the math."
"Okay, I'll take it from there," said Jody. "No big amount for such great and extensive pleasure."
"You have to pay a whore more," chimed in Manny.
"Keep it to yourself," said Jody. "What would you know about that?"
"Nothing really," said Manny. "I have a girlfriend that puts out."
"Sssssss and up yours," said Jody, angrily. "Some nice guy you are. At any rate, glad you enjoyed the
four-way whacking, five-way counting yourself."
"Six-way," corrected the whining operator. "I brought the service assistant over."
"Oh, no!" exclaimed Jody. "We ARE going to get into trouble now."
"No, she was getting her rocks off just like you. It's for the sheer pleasure of it, you know?"
"Great. Nice to know we made a friend," said Susie. "Let's quit while we're ahead. Is everybody
happy?" she yelled.
"Yesssssss." came the chorus of about six voices, some familiar and some not.
They all yelled good-bye and see you tomorrow. Jody hung up, in a very high state. She didn't want to
be alone, but she was. There was nothing else to do, at this late hour, but masturbate.
She stood in front of a mirror, and took out a picture of Manny, taken at the same time as he took the
naked picture of her.
It was a full-length picture, in color, of Manny standing holding his big erect dick in his hand. They had
tried getting a picture of both of them but the delayed button on the camera wasn't working properly.
So Jody had to be content with this picture. It had been hell trying to find someone to develop it in that
conservative town near the campus. But finally they had succeeded. The developer had been a
graduate, four years previously, of Mr. MacIntyre's School for Boys, and knew the importance of
having good naked photographs around. It saved the boys and girls from many a lonely night, chucked
away in their dormitory rooms.
In the picture Manny looked as if he could have put it right in her. "Yeah," she thought, chucking the few
clothes that remained on her and tucking the hot photograph under the corner of the mirror, to leave
both of her hands free for free manipulation of her erotic parts and erogenous zone.
She watched her reflection in the mirror, as it roused herself in a state of excitement. Oh, she thought,
she looked so sexy. She had to give herself credit.
She watched her lovely body, slender and with small, well-formed tits.
She stuck a finger in her belly button and rolled it around and around. She rotated slowly before the
mirror, pirouetting all her fine curves into view.
Her ass looked the most inviting, she thought. She began masturbating with her ass to the mirror. She
turned her head so she could watch. She looked back into the mirror and bent over slightly, so she could
see both her back side and the photo at the same time.
Her ass looked lovely sticking out. She bent so that she could see her cunt hole, and parted the same so
she could look directly up the red-tissued hole, wet with mucous and cunt juice. It was truly an erotic
view.
She stuck her finger inside and rotated it around and around. It was interesting to see the finger
disappear up inside her body.
She stuck a finger up her asshole and felt the delicious sensations accorded her back door. With a finger
up each hole, some very sensitive parts of her were caught in the middle. It was like a double banana
split.
Then she flagellated her clit slightly, arousing it into an excited state of excitement. She spread her legs
and thighs far apart. It was wonderful.
It was great to see those fingers all at work on her sex zone, each taking a different part of it, a different
melody, as it were, and making it all go together, like a song in three-part harmony.
"Oh, Manny," she said out loud and petulantly. "I wish you were here, here in the flesh, that is.
Mmmmmmm. She turned her head further to keep his photo in view.
She imagined he was really there, and about to send the cock of only fourteen years up her.
Up her cunt of only thirteen years. It was truly amazing, she thought, that only two years ago, not only
did sex not interest her, but her body was such that she couldn't have done anything anyway. She was
not developed yet.
She felt like an experienced woman of the world at thirteen. She knew she had one exciting life ahead of
her.
She thought of Miss Ellen Glen and how the old lady had taken her hand in her own and the thought
made Jody shudder.
She really wondered about some of the old maids at the school ... the teachers, the counselors, and, of
course, Miss Glen. She wondered if they had the hots for each other at all.
Well, it didn't really matter to her if they did. All she cared about was getting her rocks off whenever she
needed to. If they didn't stop her, they could live anyway they wanted.
The problem was, that their own uptightness got in the way ... got in the way of enjoying her own
pleasure.
She watched the door, hoping no one would burst in. She wished she could lock it, but they weren't
allowed.
She bent clear over now and watched her reflection between her legs. She could see only her legs, slim
and straight, and her ass, soft and malleable, an attractive woman's ass.
She could see Manny's photo between her legs, too. She pretended that he was about to attack her
from the rear. The fantasy turned her on.
She saw that cock come closer and closer. She saw it enter her pussy from the rear. She really felt it go
all the way up her pussy. Oh, it was great.
She felt the imaginary photographed Manny thrust his cock in and out of her pussy repeatedly.
She imagined them to be in the woodshed and that the temperature was warm as toast, because outside
it was summer. Oh, she'd love to fuck out of doors, too, come summer.
She felt him hold her groin and guide his big cock in and out of her, with his hands guiding the
movements of her hips.
"Ohhhhhhh," she was saying, feeling the imagined thrusts of his penetrating cock. "Oh, go deeper," she
intoned, "oh, please go deep. Oh, Manny, it feels so good, ohhhhhhh."
And as she went through the whole scene in detail, she thrust and counter thrust along with his own
thrusts and counter thrusts.
She felt him reach down for her little orbs hanging pendulously from her chest.
He squeezed and kneaded and felt them. Oh, he really knew how to turn her on. Oh, it was so nice. It
was really great. He pinched and kneaded the nipples, he pulled them, he twisted them under his fingers.
He felt her under her arms, he felt her in her shaven armpits. The feeling of his touch there raised her
erotic temperature thirty degrees.
She sucked her finger then, imagining her finger was none other than Manny's dick. She sucked on it.
She passed her tongue all over it. She licked his lovely balls and listened to him moan and squirm in
pleasure.
She held the stiff staff in her hand and lowered her mouth down on it again. She inserted her tongue in
the widened pee slit, that looked like a little mouth. She tongued all around it and tasted his pre-come
fluid.
She ate her way around the head and tongued all along the ridge. She held back the foreskin and
showed the prick so lovely and fleshy and hard. She lapped down and up the shaft and took the whole
cock into her mouth again, eating right up to the balls.
The imaginary cock, or the cock on celluloid, rather, having a certain reality of its own, swelled and
neared its point of coming.
"Hey, come," she was saying in her mind to Manny and his cock. "Oh, please, come in my mouth, oh,
please, oh, it tastes so good. Mmmmmmm."
And his celluloid cock would come in her mouth. She would milk it dry with her mouth and swallow the
gallons of fluid. Right now she was tasting the stuff, all the while beating her own meat, inserting fingers
again and again up her hungry, never satisfied cunthole.
She managed to dig her fingers in very deeply, giving herself a modicum of satisfaction. It was nothing
like having a prick up her, Manny's prick, she finally decided, but it was still exciting.
She massaged her clit to a point of fulfillment. It was fantastic. It got all hot and bothered and erect and
the feeling was one of waves passing over and over her pussy.
She touched herself everywhere between her legs, outside and inside the outer pussy lips, outside and
inside the inner pussy lips, then way inside her tight pussy hole.
"Ohhhhhh," she moaned, feeling the highest, hottest spasm coming over her yet.
"Hey, you look sexy and feel so good," the picture seemed to be saying back to her. She eyed it
between her legs and felt she did indeed see the dick of the photograph swell, or enlarge, as it were, to
magical proportions.
At last she came, and came again. Her pussy hole vibrated and sweated its fluid. She seemed to have
reams and reams of fluid yet left in her. It was so good to shed it at last. The spasms rose to their
heights and subsided.
She toppled to the throw rug on the floor, all imaginary cocks having since returned to their realms of
unreality.
She was left, a satisfied young girl.
She looked at the clock. It was nearly twelve thirty. She wondered if she was going to masturbate her
life away, alone. Well, at least for the remaining three weeks. And that seemed like a lifetime.
She went to the restroom and found an empty shower. She bathed the sweat and cunt juice of many
orgasms away, and the prick juice of her rendezvous with Manny. It felt so good, the warm, soapy
water flooding over her body.
She dug the handle of her hairbrush up her, letting it give her maximum pleasure.
Then she towel dried herself and returned to her room. She thought she'd try to borrow Susie's vibrator.
She needed a lot of variety in her three weeks of forced sexual solitude, aside from her meetings with
Manny.

Fuck Me if you can