Erotic Book - Hot Family Affairs by Hank Borden

Contains all kind of sex novels in Hindi and English.
admin
Site Admin

Erotic Book - Hot Family Affairs by Hank Borden

Unread post by admin » 03 Feb 2016 14:36

Hot Family Affairs by Hank Borden
[/size]
Chapter 1
Janice Holt, a beautiful, big-titted blonde, looked across the breakfast table, where her daughter sat
flipping the pages of the morning newspaper. Janice could tell from the smile that suddenly showed on
the girl's face that her daughter had found something in the jobs' section that interested her. The woman,
now a thirty-eight-year-old housewife, could still remember searching for her first summer job. Time
does fly, she thought as she studied her daughter's face.
"Guess what, Mom?" said the girl, lifting her head from the paper. "There's an opening for typists down
at the office building where dad works. Wouldn't that be something if I could get a job there? Dad
would be so surprised!"
"I'm sure he would be, Laura," said Janice. "Why don't you get dressed and go on down there? You got
good grades in typing in school. I'm sure you'll get a job."
Janice knew how much Laura loved her father. And Laura had always been her father's favorite. If they
could work together it would no doubt mean a great deal to the girl-and to Janice!
No matter how hard Janice tried not to, she couldn't help but feel that her husband was fooling around
with some of the girls down at the office. Why else was the man neglecting her so often lately? And why
did he come home late from work so many times this month?
And so Janice was happy to hear that her daughter might get a job at the same office building where her
husband worked. Surely the man wouldn't try anything with the girls as long as his daughter was nearby.
But Janice wouldn't mention any of this to Laura, for she had no proof of her husband's cheating and did
not want to destroy Laura's love of her father. Besides, Janice was still hoping she was wrong.
"Yes, Mom," said Laura, rising from the table. "I'll hurry down there and get that job! I just know this is
going to be a fantastic day for me! Especially with Tim coming home this evening! Oh, I can't wait!"
Laura then fled from the kitchen and up the stairs to her room, the hem of her bathrobe bouncing wildly
to expose her plump young ass.
Janice smiled at her daughter's enthusiasm but she wondered if her daughter couldn't wait for her brother
to come home from college or if she couldn't wait to get a job at her father's office building. Probably
both, thought Janice as she raised her coffee cup to her lips.
"Come on in, Dotty. I've been waiting for you."
The tall, handsome, dark-haired man pushed his chair away from his desk, then turned the chair
sideways to greet the tall redhead.
"I came as fast as I could," said Dotty, closing the door to the office behind her. "We're very busy down
in the personnel office today. I almost couldn't get away at all. There must be a dozen or more young
girls applying for the typists' positions."
"Well, I hope you send a few of them my way. You know how much I like to break in the new help." He
held out his arms and welcomed the redhead into his lap.
"You bet I do, Mr. Holt. My very first day here I had to suck Your cock five times."
Dotty wriggled her shapely ass until she was nestled perfectly in Mr. Holt's lap. Then she crossed her
long shapely legs and drew her skirt up to the tops of her stockings. With a suggestive smile, Dotty then
dug her blouse-popping titties into Mr. Holt's chest and wrinkled his tie.
"Yes," said Mr. Holt as he reached out and cupped a big tit. "I am the number one stud around here,
aren't I? And all the girls know it. Now, let's you and me get it on right now. Hell, your lunch hour will be
up soon!"
They stood and when he was naked below the waist and she was nude except for her stockings and
garter, he pulled her to him, ass first, and wrapped his strong arms around her waist. She giggled and
ground her curvy ass into Mr. Holt's hard cock, tempting the married man beyond his limits. The heat
was intense between them, but. Dotty knew from experience that this was just the beginning.
"You've got a half hour to make me come, lover," she said. "Then it's back to work I go."
Mr. Holt held her tight to him with one hand then reached up with his other hand and stroked her bulging
tits. His fingers sank into the soft flesh easily and Dotty groaned with pleasure.
With cock hairs scratching her bare ass, Dotty threw back her head and let the married man have his
way with her. Shivers raced up her spine, one after another. She bit her lower lip and rolled her eyes
joyfully. She always felt so good in his arms.
Mr. Holt, conscious of his hard cock head slipping inside the personnel director's ass crack, moved his
hips just a little and pushed his cock down to the woman's cunt. Then, as her soft cunt hairs caressed his
cock shaft, he continued to make her titties burn.
"Eeeeee!" she squealed. "Your cock feels so fine there."
Taking his time, he slowly rubbed his cock shaft up and down the woman's open cunt crack, teasing her.
As he did this, he worked his finger this way and that, pinching and rolling her soft tits. He made her tits
swell and throb and grow red with passion, and soon they began to burn his sweaty palm.
Then he moved his hand down her body, leaving her tits to throb in the open air. He caressed her flat
belly, explored her belly button with one finger, then reached for her plump, ripe cunt mound.
When his thick hand delved between her open thighs and closed around her cunt, Dotty reached both
her hands down and covered Mr. Molt's hand. Then she tried to move his hand about so she could feel
the most pleasure.
"Mmmmm!" she sighed, "oooooh!" Her long flowing hair partially hid her eyes, but he could still see the
dreamy look on her face.
"You've got a hot pussy!" he told her as he tightened his grip on her.
"Your hand is making my pussy even hotter," cried Dotty, now swinging her head this way and that. "If I
don't feel your cock inside me soon, I'm going to explode." Then she reached around and dug her long
nails into Mr. Molt's hard hairy ass.
"Ouch!" he cried. "Just for that I'll shove my cock into your asshole.
That'll tighten you up for sure, you bitch!"
"Yeessss!" cried Dotty. "Do that! Slam it into me!"
Mr. Holt thought for a moment, then he said, "No, I want to fuck your tight pussy. Hold still, while I fuck
you from behind."
Mr. Holt pushed his greasy cock down the length of her asscrack and in between her luscious thighs.
When he felt her soft cunt mound yield to his cock head, he lunged forward, driving his prick head into
her cunt hole. Dotty winced, then gasped. Then she pushed her ass back into him and spread her legs
wider.
"Ahhh!" he groaned, throwing back his head. "That feels so fucking good! What a hot pussy!" He kept
pushing until his prick was buried balls deep inside her cunt hole.
"Oh, baby!" cried Dotty, unable to get her body tight enough against Mr. Holt's. "I can feel your cum all
over my ass crack and thighs. Fuck me, baby, fuck me!"
Mr. Holt, forgetting his wife and family for the moment, concentrated on the big redhead in his arms. He
held her hips tight and guided her back and forth on his cock, enjoying the way her gripping pussy walls
massaged his cock shaft and tugged on the tiny cock hairs that covered its root.
"Mmmmm!" moaned Dotty. "Oh, yeeesss! Fuck me, you bastard!"
She rocked back and forth, like a kid on a fun ride at the carnival.
Her cunt was stabbed repeatedly. Her asscheeks plopped noisily into Mr. Holt's groin again and again.
As shivers of delight raced up her spine and into her brain, she reached up and dug her nails into her
titties.
Mr. Holt drilled her cunt with steady strokes. He pumped to the left and forced her cunt walls outward.
Then he pumped to the right and drove her cunt walls the other way. Each pump shot bolts of lightning
through his cock and made every nerve in his big muscular body tingle.
"Ohhhh!" he groaned, gritting his teeth and tightening his hold on her hips. "You're a sweet one, Dotty,
you really are."
The office stud then speared her cunt hole extra hard and flattened his balls against her cunt lips. Dotty
shrieked, then sighed, then opened her mouth wide and moaned deliriously as pleasant heat waves
rocked her cunt.
Shock waves swept through Dotty's cunt as her lover's cock thrusts grew harder and more frequent.
She pumped her cunt muscles uncontrollably, moved her titties in wide circles, and slammed her ass
back and forth into his hairy groin. It seemed like she'd never get enough of the man's cock.
"Ahhh!" she howled, shaking her head so hard her hair flew in all directions. "You're making me come,
you fucker! Shiiyyiit!"
Mr. Holt, not wanting her bouncing body to burst his nuts, began to grind his cock into her cunt. Me
fucked her pussy as thoroughly as he could until pussy froth began oozing down the back of her left
thigh. Me looked down as he fucked her and saw that her asscheeks were nearly flattened against his
groin. Her asshole heat was so intense he wasn't sure how much of it he could take.
"Ohhh!" she howled, moving her ass in circles. "My pussy is so stretched it's incredible. Oh, fuck!"
Mr. Holt knew the redhead was about to cream so he began to slam his big prick in and out of her cunt
with fierce thrusts. His hips pounded her asscheeks and made them quiver. His nuts hammered her cunt
lips and made the woman howl. Her titties bounced wildly from the terrific impact.
Squishing noises grew louder, soon filling the office. Loud flesh-slapping noises also rang through the air.
Dotty slammed her pussy back into him furiously as she cried out for help.
"I'm coming! Oh, shit! I'm coming!"
Her pussy fired up and started throbbing as her orgasm swept through her body. Then pussy juice burst
forth and flooded the man's cock and balls.
Mr. Holt kept pumping her twitching cunt, holding her body tight to him. Dotty howled and bucked and
shook wildly as her orgasm took complete control of her mind. Rockets burst in her head. Spasms
rocked her pussy as she fought to breathe.
Her body continued to twitch as her orgasm rolled through her. Her knees were useless to her now, only
Mr. Holt's strong arms and thick cock held her up.
Mr. Holt waited until her orgasm was over before he worked his still-stiff cock out of her dripping cunt
pit. Fuck juices poured out with his cock and ran down the backs of her thighs. A gasp escaped her
trembling lips. He felt her shiver in his arms as he let her sink to her knees at his feet. Another conquest,
he said to himself, smiling.
"Oh, baby," said Dotty, when she was able to say anything. "What a fuck! You haven't lost your touch,
stud!" Then she twisted around on her knees until she was facing his stiff prick. "And I see you're as hard
as ever. Tell me, how can my pussy be so fucked out while your cock is still nice and hard?"
"Because I'm saving my cum for your belly, you big-titted cock sucker.
Now open your mouth and start sucking."
Dotty smiled, then reached up and cupped both his balls in one palm, holding them firmly. She leaned
forward and flicked her tongue at his piss hole, in search of cum. When he groaned, she smiled again
and tightened her grip on his nuts.
Dotty kept licking, exploring his piss hole as if it were a lost cavern. Her tongue made the slit wider as it
reached deep and plucked out a drop of jizz. She gulped the jizz down then started lapping at the man's
shiny cock head. Mr. Holt could only groan as the woman's fiery tongue made the blood rush through
his thick veins.
She ran her to tongue up and down the shiny sloping surface of his prick bulb, lapping up her own cunt
juices and swallowing them. Then she circled the man's flaring rim and jolted the nerves that lined it.
Mr. Holt nearly creamed then and there, but he fought to hold back.
Dotty jiggled his balls around in her palm as she began to explore the man's cock shaft. More of her cunt
juices found their way to her belly as she licked the entire cock, top to bottom. Soon her spit was
running down into his thick black cock hair, mingling with the creamy froth already there.
"Ahhhh!" cried the office stud. "Swallow the motherfucker! Suck my motherfucking cock!"
Dotty, wanting his cum in her mouth and not in her lap, opened her mouth wide and sucked in his big
wet cock. She deep-throated the cock right away, working her thin red lips all the way down to his hairy
root. The cock stretched her cheeks and lips dangerously.
"Yeesss!" he cried, throwing back his head and grinning. "That's the way, bitch! That feels just fine!"
Dotty agreed. The taste of his cock was simply divine. She smacked her lips on his cock root as lewdly
as she could, thoroughly enjoying the meaty taste. She worked her stretched lips up and down his cock
shaft, exploring every inch of it.
Her head bobbed back and forth. Her titties bounced to-and-fro. Her big ass jiggled behind her. Mr.
Holt looked down at the sucking redhead and grinned even more.
Dotty sucked hungrily, groaning whenever the giant bulb speared the back of her throat, sighing
whenever the bulb caressed her lips and tongue. She believed Mr. Holt's cock to be the finest in the
building, and she breathed deeply through her nose as she sucked the hell out of it.
Mr. Holt stroked her hair as she worked on his cock. The sucking noises that escaped her mouth filled
his ears and he smiled.
"I don't know how much more I can stand," said he as she nibbled on his prick head.
Dotty; her cheeks bulging, was glad to hear this. Her lunch hour was almost up and she wanted to taste
some cum before she returned to her work. Tightening her grip on his balls, she began to work her lips
faster and harder.
Her lips raced up and down the stiff prick, massaging every vein and bump. She used her tongue to
keep the cock wet and her teeth to keep it hard.
"Eeee!" he cried. "Suck it, big-tits! Suck it!" Reaching down, he cupped both her bulging titties in his
hands. Then he opened his mouth and groaned. "I'm coming! My cock is exploding inside your hot
mouth!"
Dotty shivered when she felt the first onrush of steaming jizz. The cum blasted the roof of her mouth and
covered her tongue. She sucked hungrily at the jerking cock, taking all of the cum into her mouth.
The jizz flowed down her throat as she gulped it. She wasn't surprised
at the amount, for she had sucked this cock many times and knew it was
loaded. Mr. Holt held her head gently while she drained him,
Dotty kept sucking the big cock even though the cum had stopped flowing. Smacking noises filled the air
around them as she milked the prick dry. Then, her stomach full, she spit out the shrinking cock and
struggled to her feet.
"Ooooh, boy," said Mr. Holt, breathing deeply. "That was fantastic, Dotty! You haven't lost your touch,
I see."
"How can I lose my touch when there are so many horny men working in this building? Hell, I practice
just about every day! But the fun is over for now. I've got to get back to work. I'm going to be busy all
afternoon, interviewing job applicants."
"I know what you mean," said Mr. Holt, as he reached for his trousers.
"My desk is loaded down with work too. Until tomorrow sweets."
Laura Holt located the personnel office without any trouble and soon found herself sitting among a dozen
or so other young girls. Everyone was pretty and well dressed, but Laura wasn't afraid of the
competition. She knew she would get the job. She just knew it. She sat upright in her chair, crossed her
legs, and waited patiently for her turn to be interviewed.
She only had ten minutes to wait. Then she was directed into a small office, where a gorgeous redhead
sat behind the only desk. Laura took only a second to examine the several paintings hanging on the
walls, the thick luxurious carpeting, and the fine oak furniture. Then she walked up to the redhead's desk.
"Good afternoon," said the redhead, her hands still clutching the papers in front of her. "Won't you have
a seat?" The woman motioned to an empty chair alongside her desk.
Laura sat down and crossed her legs, but she was a bit anxious this time and she carelessly let her
hemline rise up so that the tops of her stockings were visible. She started tugging on her dress right away
as she adjusted her position in the chair, but she knew the woman's eyes were upon her.
"My name is Dotty, Dotty Mackenzie. And I see from your application that your name is Laura Holt.
And that your grades in typing are excellent."
"Thank you," said Laura, blushing. "I'd really like to work here. You see, my father works here, and I
thought it would be great if I could be near him all summer."
"Who is your father?" asked Dotty.
"Robert Holt. He's the head of this company's advertising department.
Maybe you know him?"
"Oh! Of course! Mr. Holt. The good-looking stud up on the ninth floor. I'll say I know him. But, hell,
he didn't tell me he had such a beautiful daughter. You have such lovely blonde hair. You must take after
your mother."
Laura was speechless for a second. Who did this woman think she was, calling her father a stud? And
why was she now smiling so secretly? Laura's lips quivered as she looked this floozy up and down.
"Do you know my father well?" Laura said, instantly wanting to take back the question. But it was too
late.
"Oh, I suppose so."
Dotty smiled smugly again. Then she straightened her stocking right in front of Laura, drawing her
hemline right up to her crotch. Laura was sure she was doing this to deliberately tease her.
"But you're not getting jealous, are you? There's no need to. Your father is a nice man. And I certainly
don't intend to steal him away from you."
Laura said nothing. But the young girl knew that if Dotty's lovely thighs were ever spread wide in front of
her father, the man would be sorely tempted.
"I tell you what I'm going to do," said Dotty, pulling her hemline back down and returning her full
attention to the papers on her desk. "I'm going to give you a job up on the eighth floor, in the marketing
division. We desperately need typists there, and you can be near your father and visit him on your
breaks. Okay?"
"Yes, that sounds great!" said Laura. She smiled politely, but she still felt hostility towards Dotty.
"You can go on up right now. I'll call the supervisor, Miss Thomas, and let her know you're on your
way."

admin
Site Admin

Re: Erotic Book - Hot Family Affairs by Hank Borden

Unread post by admin » 03 Feb 2016 14:36

Chapter 2
Although she had uneasy feelings towards Dotty, Laura refused to believe anything bad about her father.
If the man was getting a little on the side, Laura was sure that Dotty was to blame. The girl's spirits were
high as she stepped off the elevator on the eighth floor and followed the signs to the marketing division.
And she had plenty to be high about. She had her first summer job! And she had the opportunity to be
near her father during the day as well as the night. What more could a girl ask for?
The marketing division was sprawled over a third of the eight floor. Laura was surprised to see so
many people hard at work. She made her way past the file cabinets and typing desks and storage bins
until she came to the supervisor's office. Laura swallowed hard to fight back another attack of nerves
then she knocked loudly.
"Come in," came the reply.
It was a soft voice, one that did more to calm Laura's nerves than any amount of swallowing could have
done. She pushed the door open and entered.
A smell of roses greeted her nose, while her eyes were bedazzled by the brilliantly colored wallpaper.
Thick carpeting silenced her footsteps as she walked towards the big blonde seated behind the oak desk
in the corner.
"You must be Laura Holt," said the woman, rising from her chair. "I'm your supervisor, Becky Thomas.
But you'll call me Miss Thomas. Have a seat and we'll talk awhile. I like to get to know the girls working
under me." She sat back down and motioned for Laura to do the same.
"Oh, no," said Miss Thomas, when Laura moved to take the seat alongside her desk. "Not there. On my
lap. Don't be afraid, I won't bite." She pulled Laura by the arm and guided the girl to her lap. "Are you
comfy?"
"Y-yes, I suppose so."
Laura tried to make herself as comfortable as she could. She even found Miss Thomas' soft thighs quite
nice and she didn't mind that the woman's big, blouse-popping titties were pressing into her shoulder.
Miss Thomas placed her arms around Laura's waist and rested her hands on the girl's soft knees. Then
the woman began to talk about the company and about the importance of the marketing division and of
Laura's specific duties. Laura listened intently, all the time admiring the woman's long yellow hair and
beautiful face. She also thought Miss Thomas' conservative blue suit fitting for a woman in her position.
"So," said the supervisor, "do you think you'll like working for us?"
"Oh, yes. Very much so. I can't wait to get started."
Laura squirmed on the woman's lap in order to get comfortable again, and for the first time became
aware of the intense heat emanating from the woman's pussy crotch. The heat was burning Laura's
plump young ass and she didn't know what to do about it.
"What's the matter, hon?" asked Miss Thomas, smiling. "You seem so restless. Don't you like my lap?
All the girls working under me have sat on my lap at one time or another. In fact, I fire them if they don't.
You don't want to be fired on your first day here, do you?"
"No, of course not. This job is important to me!"
"Then sit still, child, and do what I tell you!"
Miss Thomas gave Laura a lesson in growing up when she slipped her hand up the girl's dress. Laura
trembled as she watched the woman's hand disappear from sight. Then more shivers raced up her spine
as the pressure on her right thigh increased. She started squirming even more.
"You have such lovely stockings," said the supervisor as she stroked Laura's silky thigh. "So smooth."
"Thank you, Miss Thomas."
But the woman was already reaching higher, to the girl's garter, and beyond, to her bare thigh. Laura
watched the bulge under her dress move closer and closer to her pussy crotch. In fact, she was so
fascinated with what the woman was doing that she willingly spread her thighs.
"Now you're getting into the spirit of things," said Miss Thomas. "You're such a sweet young thing. I'm
sure you and I are going to get along just fine."
When the woman's fingers pressed into her pussy mound, Laura couldn't help but gasp aloud. No one,
man nor woman, had ever touched her there before. She looked down at the bulge between her thighs,
knowing that this was going to be an interview she would not soon forget.
Miss Thomas slipped two fingers inside Laura's panties and began to stroke the girl's silky cunt hairs.
Laura shivered hard, then leaned back into the woman's titties and spread her thighs wide.
The stiff fingers slid up and down easily, brushing the thin cunt hairs to-and-fro. Delightful ripples
coursed through the girl's loins and made her suck in her breath. Miss Thomas seemed pleased with
Laura's reaction and she dug her fingers deeper.
Now Laura could feel the pressure on her soft cunt meat. The ripples became jolts as her cunt lips were
pushed and pinched and poked. She shook hard, then threw back her head and sighed.
"Nice, isn't it?" Miss Thomas asked.
The two bold fingers delved into Laura's cunt crack and slid up and down the gash's full length,
tantalizing the delicate nerves and making them stand end on end. The other hand squeezed and
massaged Laura's left tit and caused the plump mound to harden and swell. Laura closed her eyes and
licked her lips dreamily.
"You're a real beauty, you are. Much softer and hotter than my other girls. I just know you're a virgin."
Miss Thomas kept stroking her newest employee, enjoying the way the girl's cunt yielded to her touch.
She couldn't believe how smooth and tight the girl's cunt was.
Soon Laura's cunt was wet and puffy and throbbing mildly. Laura moaned softly and started opening
and closing her thighs as the pleasant sensations seeped up into her brain and made her woozy.
Soft squishing noises soon emanated from between the girl's thighs. Laura listened to them and smiled
passionately. She loved the way this middle-aged woman was turning her on. If this was all she had to
do to keep her job, then she knew she had nothing to worry about.
Her long blonde hair hiding half her face, Laura drooled and whimpered as the joy between her thighs
grew and grew. She had never known her pussy to be so alive, and she found herself rocking back and
forth on her supervisor's lap, the woman's titties growing harder and harder against her back.
Laura then looked up and ran her small tongue across Miss Thomas' open lips. "That feels so good! I
love what you're doing to me!"
The woman smiled at the girl, returned the kiss, then began scraping her fingernail across Laura's tender
pussy meat. When Laura began to buck, Miss Thomas tightened her grip on Laura's swollen tit and held
her still.
"Aagh!" cried Laura, her eyes flying open. "Oh, shit! Oh, fuuuuuck!
That feels fucking fantastic! Iiieeee!"
Miss Thomas gave the girl's cunt a good scraping, her actions forcing Laura's dress all the way up to her
waist so that the girl's pussy and Miss Thomas' hand were in plain view Laura watched the action
between her thighs. She was feeling too good to protest.
"Ahhh!" moaned Laura. "I'm going crazy! Oh, shiiyyiit!"
Miss Thomas started using her palm as well as her fingers on Laura's cunt mound. The woman rubbed
frantically, her hand racing up and down the cunt's full length. Pussy juice squished loudly and Laura's
screams and whimpers filled the air.
"I think I'm going to come!" cried Laura, her titties hard inside her dress. "Your hand is so hot! Oh, my
poor pussy!"
Miss Thomas, her face sweaty, held the girl tight as she continued to feel her up. The big blonde knew
she was making the girl come, that was her plan. To her, there was nothing finer than having a young girl
come in her lap. She kept up the pressure, loving the way the girl's plump ass was sliding around and
digging into her own pussy crotch.
"Eeee!" squealed Laura, her thighs jiggling, her pussy throbbing.
"Ooooooh!" The heat was becoming too much for her.
The hand between her thighs became a blur. Jolts of lightning rocked her loins. Her pussy juices became
a flowing river. She howled and bucked and dug her back into the woman's tits as she wonderful
sensations soon took their toll on her young body.
"Aaagh!" she cried, biting her fingers. "I'm coming! I'm coming! Miss Thomas, you're too much for me!"
Spasms rocked her slim hips and her sopping pussy and made her cry out again and again. Her pussy
juices overflowed and soaked her thighs and her supervisor's hand. She came and came, in violent
bursts, until her pussy was completely drained and exhausted. Then she slumped back against the
woman's hard tits and sighed passionately.
"What a good girl you are," said the big blonde supervisor. "So pretty and so willing. You and I are
going to have so much fun together."
"My pussy is so swollen and red," said Laura. "Is there anything more I can do for you?" Laura looked
up at the woman, her sweet young lips puckered, her blue eyes wide with hope and expectation.
"Now that you mention it," said Miss Thomas, kissing the girl full on the lips. "My own pussy is burning. I
want you to take care of it for me. You don't object, do you?"
"Of course not. It's the least I can do. Should I stick my hand under your skirt and start rubbing you?"
"No, doll. My big pussy needs more than your hand to satisfy its itch.
I'll tell you what to do."
Reluctantly, Laura did as she was told. Her knees were wobbly at first and her panties, sticky with cum,
a bit uncomfortable. But she stood there, still burning with desire, as her supervisor rose from her chair.
Miss Thomas lifted her skirt to her waist and Laura saw that the woman wore no panties. Creamy white
flesh showed above the supervisor's black stockings and beneath her black garter and straps, while a
thick patch of yellow cunt hair grew from her crotch. Laura stared unashamedly as Miss Thomas lifted
her womanly ass to the edge of the desk then spread her thighs wide, raising one foot up onto the desk
so that her ripe cunt was in plain view.
"Come and lick me," said the woman, smiling, unfastening her blouse.
Laura fell to her knees, placed her hands on the woman's thighs, and reached out with her bold tongue
to taste the hairy cunt before her. A heavy aroma of pussy blasted her nostrils. Intense heat warned her
away. But she was too curious and too willing to let anything stop her now.
Miss Thomas moaned when she felt the young girl's hot breath on her tender cunt meat. "That's it, doll!
Do it!"
Miss Thomas finished opening her blouse and immediately her big braless titties spilled out. She grabbed
one in each hand and began massaging it passionately.
Laura breathed deeply through her nose as she slithered her tongue up the full length of the woman's
open cunt lips. Thick cunt hairs tickled her nose, while a pleasant taste filled her mouth. She knew she
was going to like this.
The girl continued to stroke the woman's cunt. She made the many cunt hairs very wet as she combed
them this way and that. Miss Thomas winced and groaned, then tightened her grip on her tits.
Laura snaked her tongue up and down the supervisor's pussy lips, enjoying the soft, mushy feeling. Hot
inner thighs warmed the girl's cheeks. She stroked these thighs tenderly with the palms of her hands as
she started exploring the deep gash between the woman's pussy lips.
Laura's tongue nearly disappeared in the pink, blue-veined cunt crack. She licked its entire length as
thoroughly as she could, aware that she was making her supervisor squirm. Pussy juice soon coated her
tongue, while pussy hairs clogged up her nostrils.
"You're some cunt licker, you little bitch! Eat me hard!"
The big blonde nearly jerked her titties right off as her passion soared. The big white mounds turned red
and swelled up, the pink nipples nearly bursting.
Laura tasted the steaming cunt meat and found it delicious. She slurped hungrily at the gaping pussy hole,
her tongue reaming it. The big blonde shivered and tensed, then released her swollen titties and reached
down to spread her own cunt lips even farther apart.
"Stab me with that tongue," she ordered the girl. "Reach deep inside my cunt hole and make me come. I
need to come!"
Miss Thomas forced her cunt lips as far apart as they would go and exposed the most inner parts of her
pussy. Then she threw back her head, thrust out her titties, and begged the young girl to suck and lick
her cunt hole.
Laura thrust her tongue deep inside the big blonde's cunt and began reaming the woman's cunt walls.
She reached so deep her nose got buried inside the juicy cunt crack, and she nearly drowned in the fuck
juices.
"Ahhhh!" cried Miss Thomas, unable to see the girl's face. "Mmmmmm!"
The woman cradled the girl's head with one hand and started rubbing her own titties with her other. The
girl's hair was so soft.
Laura pushed her whole face into her supervisor's pussy and started lapping noisily. Pussy juice ran
down her throat, while the woman's pussy muscles nipped at her tongue and lips. She knew she was
turning the woman on, and that knowledge turned her on and made her lick even harder.
"Ahhh!" howled the supervisor, her ass now bouncing up and down. "I love it, you little slut! You're
making me come!"
Miss Thomas licked her lips and rolled her eyes as blissful jolts of heat rocked her cunt. She felt her fuck
juices rising. And she saw the girl's spit running down her inner thighs. A big smile crossed her lips, for
she knew she was about to cream that sweet innocent face nestled between her thighs.
"Yeesss! That's it, bitch! That's it!"
Laura clamped her teeth down on the rigid pink clit and began to chew hungrily. Then a scream pierced
her ears, and the woman's big thighs pinned her head tight. She sucked air in through her nose, but
refused to release the clit.
"Iiieeee!" howled Miss Thomas, shaking her head wildly. "You motherfucking cunt-lickin' bitch, I'm
coming! Ohhhhh!"
Spasms rocked her cunt as she flooded Laura's mouth and face with steaming fuck cream. She grunted
and gasped and heaved and twitched, all the time writhing on the girl's hot tongue.
"Biiiiitch!" she cried.
Laura shivered as the hot cum drenched her mouth. She gulped as much of it as she could, then let the
rest drip down her chin and cheeks and fall to the floor. This was her first taste of cum, and she found
the sweet fuck juices delightful.
The young girl licked the woman's hairy pussy for several more seconds. Finally Miss Thomas released
her head. She backed away from the twitching fuck box and looked up into her supervisor's face. She
wore a smile that showed how wonderful she felt.
"You're a great licker," Miss Thomas told her. "I look forward to having you work for me all summer
long."
"Thank you," said the girl, still smiling.
"I'm happy to be here. Really I am. I never had so much fun before."
"Well," said the supervisor, "Run along home now. You can start working for me first thing tomorrow
morning."
Laura was all smiles when she left Miss Thomas' office. She hurried to the elevator, ignoring the many
side glances and secret smiles she got from the other girls in the office.
Once in the elevator, however, her mind turned to other, more important, matters. She wanted very
badly to go up to the ninth floor and tell her father that she was now working for his company. What a
great surprise it would be for him, she told herself.
Compared to the marketing division, the advertising department was practically deserted. Only a few
men and women could be seen, though all were hard at work. Laura saw a pretty brunette sitting at a
desk outside one of the offices, and she hurried up to the woman.
"Hello, ma'am. I'm Laura Holt. I'm looking for my father, Robert Holt.
I was told he was in charge of this department."
The woman looked Laura up and down, then smiled slyly. "So, Bob, er, ah, Mr. Holt has a daughter.
Well, what do you know! Sure, hon. You'll find that big hunk back in his office, just around the corner."
The big-titted woman pointed with a pencil, then resumed her work.
Uneasiness once again spread through the young girl. What right did that secretary have to call her father
a big hunk? Laura would get her father to have a long talk with that hussy.
There was no mistaking her father's office. His name was in large letters across the door and Laura felt a
great sense of pride when she saw them. She knew that her father would be proud of her too, now.
She started to knock, then decided knocking would ruin the surprise. So she turned the knob slowly and
prepared to sneak into her father's office. But the surprise was on her!
She only had the door cracked a few inches when she heard moans and groans and whimpers coming
from within. Disturbed, she stuck her head inside to see what in the hell was going on.
Her father was sitting at his desk, with his pants down, and he was bouncing a naked girl on his lap.
Laura could see that the girl, a freckle-faced redhead, was no older than she, and that her pussy was
being stretched wide by the man's oversized cock.
Laura couldn't believe her eyes. How could her father do such a thing?
Her young mind churned with mixed feelings of jealousy and anger.
How could he do this to mom and me? she wondered. And what was so special about that little slut?
"OH! Mr. Holt!" cried the girl, digging her fingers into the man's chest hair. "Your cock is murder! Oh,
shit!"
She plopped up and down in his lap, her tight pussy swallowing his cock again and again, her pointed
titties bouncing delightfully.
"That's because you're so young," he told her, his big hands clutching her slim waist. "But don't worry,
now that you're working in my department I intend to stretch your little pussy every damned day!"
The girl bounced happily, throwing back her head and wrapping her legs around his waist. She was a
petite girl with a small round face, but with a huge appetite for cock. She licked his massive shoulders
and kissed his thick neck while she rode his cock.
"Ohhhh!" she cried as the big cock jolted her. "Fuck me, Mr. Holt! Oh, shit, yeah! What a stud you are!"
Laura grew red with anger. Her father had never done that to her. Never! He had never even tried,
though Laura had often sat naked on his lap when she was a little girl. Why was this girl so different?
Laura wanted to barge in there and break up what was going on. But then she thought better of it. Her
father might never forgive her. No, she would be patient for now.
"Oh, Jenny! I'm so glad Dotty sent you up to me. I told her to be on the lookout for a hot number, and
damned if she didn't find one. Ride my cock, you bitch! Ride the hell out of me!"
Jenny licked her lips and shook her head as fiery bliss soared through her tightly plugged cunt. She felt
the prick deep inside her, throbbing mightily. The man's balls hammered her stretched cunt lips and made
them raw. She had never had a cock this big before and she intended to get the most from it.
"Harder, baby, harder!" Mr. Holt cried, frantic.
The girl's tight pussy gripped his cock shaft and filled his cock meat with unbearable heat. Me kept
bucking, but each thrust only increased the crazy sensations in his cock and made the fucker swell
drastically. He didn't know how the girl could take it.
"Oh, Daddy!" cried Laura, silently. "Do you love that little bitch more than you love me?"
Laura watched her father's cock disappear inside the girl's cunt repeatedly. She wondered how his prick
felt. Fantastic, she knew. She reached between her own thighs and started fingering her tiny cunt,
pretending that she was the girl on her father's lap.
The big cock jolted Jenny senseless. It was all she could do to stay in the saddle. Tremors raced up and
down her body and she couldn't control her trembling lips. She muttered crazy things as the big prick
brought her closer and closer to an orgasm.
Mr. Holt moaned, beads of sweat now glistening on his chest hairs. "I'm going to flood your tight pussy
hole, baby!"
He held her waist tight as he pumped the hell out of her cunt. He made her bounce wildly. Me popped
her cunt juices and caused her hair and titties to fly in all directions.
"Ohhh! I'm losing my mind! Oh, shit!" he cried.
"Me too!" cried Jenny, her eyes wild.
Her pussy throbbed and bucked as her fuck juices spilled out. Then her whole body suddenly tensed
and she froze like a statue as her orgasm swept through her.
His cock jerked and spasmed as it blasted her cunt walls with fiery cum. The cum filled her fuck hole
completely and then started oozing out of her and running down her inner thighs to his lap.
Wow! thought Laura, backing away from the door. Whoever that girl is, she sure is lucky!
Deciding to wait until supper-time to tell her father about her job in his company, Laura went on home.
So now she knew what all the talk was about. Her daddy was probably fucking most of the girls in the
company. But she wasn't angry with him, strangely enough, only disturbed that he never showed her the
pleasures of his cock.
"I'll have to do something about that!" she promised herself.

admin
Site Admin

Re: Erotic Book - Hot Family Affairs by Hank Borden

Unread post by admin » 03 Feb 2016 14:37

Chapter 3
This had been some day for Laura. Her sexual appetite had been whetted by Miss Thomas' experienced
fingers and the sight of her father fucking that young girl. Laura was no longer a little girl now. She had
grown up today. She was now a working young woman and she intended to make this summer the most
interesting ever. She had already decided to lose her cherry as soon as possible.
Janice, Laura's shapely blonde mother, was sitting on the living room sofa beside her daughter, watching
her favorite soap opera. She was happy that her daughter got the job, but she couldn't understand the
girl's reluctance to discuss the matter. All she could find out was that the girl was to be a typist in the
marketing division, and was to start work tomorrow. Nothing more.
Janice would have thought that Laura would be very excited and talkative after landing her very first job,
but such was not the case. Her daughter was calm, restrained, and obviously absorbed in her thoughts.
But she was sure, sooner or later her daughter would open up and discuss everything in full detail.
But Laura wasn't the only person on the big blonde's mind. Tim, her son, was due home from college
this evening. Janice was looking forward to seeing him. She had missed him dearly these many months,
for the two had always had a close relationship and had never been apart this long before.
Tim, her darling son, dark-haired and handsome, like his father. Janice could still remember when she
used to hold him on her lap and read him stories. And she recalled, with a smile, how the boy used to
always grab at her titties whenever she leaned over him. But her fondest memories were of the times she
used to quiet his crying by sucking on his little cock.
Yes, she missed him dearly. But she knew that the boy was better off away at school, on his own,
learning to be a man. She knew this in her heart. But, still, she would be happy to have him home with
her at least for the summer.
"What are you thinking about, Mom?" asked Laura.
"I was just thinking about Tim. He's due home in a couple of hours and here I am sitting here in this old
bathrobe. I believe I'll go up and shower and dress. What about you? Aren't you going to put on one of
your pretty dresses?"
"No," said Laura. "These cut-off jeans are fine. Tim always liked them. Besides, dad will be home any
minute, and I want to be right here to tell him the good news."
"All right, have it your way. You can start setting the table for me, like a good girl. I'll be down in about a
half hour."
Laura watched her mother climb the stairs. Then she switched off the television and went back into the
kitchen. She too was happy that her brother was arriving, but she was even more excited about her
father. She was sure she could get him to like her in the same way he liked the other girls in the office.
After all, she was his daughter, wasn't she?
The table was half set when she heard her father's key in the lock. She hurried to the door then stood
waiting, with her young, halter-covered tits jutted out proudly. The door was barely open when she
began blurting out the good news.
"Hey, that's wonderful!" said Mr. Holt as he set down his briefcase and turned to hang up his jacket.
"You'll learn a lot in the marketing division. And you'll have fun too. The girls down there are really nice
people."
Laura didn't want to hear that her daddy knew some of the girls in the marketing division. But her frown
only lasted a second. She grabbed his hand and led him into the kitchen, where she sat him down at the
table and hopped up on his lap.
"Oh, Laura, baby," he said with a groan. "You're getting too big for this."
"I'm just happy to have you home, Daddy. Let's talk for a while." Laura ground her plump, half-naked
ass into her father's cock bulge as she spoke. "It's going to be nice, working in the same building as you,
Daddy. I feel great."
"I'm glad you feel that way, baby. But you're hurting Daddy. You're not a little girl anymore. You
shouldn't be squirming around in my lap like that."
Laura didn't let up. She moved her plump ass in circles, loving the way her daddy's cock bulge grew and
grew. The heat was wonderful to her, and she wondered if that other young girl felt this good.
"Please, baby. You don't know what you're doing to Daddy."
But she kept squirming, encouraging his hard cock bulge to delve into her asscrack. The heat was
intensifying and the man's hard muscles were simply delightful to her. This was the first time she had
looked upon her father as a lover, and the idea further excited her.
"Just what are you trying to do?" he asked, holding on to her waist.
"Is this some sort of game?"
But Laura, with one arm around his neck and the other hand clutching his knee, wouldn't tell him her real
intentions, or what she knew about him. She just couldn't. It would be too embarrassing. She just
wanted him to treat her as if she were just one of the office girls.
And so her young; half-exposed ass moved round and round his lap, pushing his cock bulge this way
and that. He groaned and protested, thinking this was some type of game his daughter was playing with
him. Finally, he could take it no more.
"That's enough, Laura! You're making Daddy feel certain things that he shouldn't be feeling with his own
daughter. It just isn't right. Now, c'mon, let's celebrate you getting your first job. We'll run down to the
corner store and get some ice cream and cake for dessert. C'mon, honey."
Laura sighed as her father gently pushed her off his lap. It was now obvious to her that he wasn't going
to voluntarily fuck her. But damned if Laura was going to stand by and let her father fuck everyone else!
She was smiling when she left the house with him. She still had hope.
And she knew that time was on her side.
Janice was just rinsing the lather from her beautiful body when the front doorbell rang. She listened to
see if Laura would answer it, but the bell continued to ring. Not knowing that the girl had gone out with
her father, Janice muttered to herself as she stepped out of the tub and wrapped a large towel around
her.
"All right, I'm coming," she called, racing downstairs two steps at a time. "Hold your horses."
But it was her that had to hold her horses, for her titties seemed intent on bursting loose. She desperately
held on to the towel as she opened the door and peeked around it.
"Hello, Mom." Tim stood there in the doorway, holding a suitcase in each hand.
"Tim! You're early! Come on in, son! My goodness, how you've grown!
Just look at you. I can't tell you from your father!"
Janice closed the door behind him. Then she flung her arms around him and gave him a big hug,
forgetting that she was only wearing a wet towel.
Tim returned the hug, leaving his luggage at his side. If he was embarrassed that his half-naked mother
had him in a choke hold, he didn't show it. And soon his hands were digging into her bare back, inches
above her big shapely ass.
Janice maintained her hold for several long seconds, happy that her son was with her once again. She
kissed him on the face and neck. Her big tits, separated from him by her towel, flattened against his
strong chest. But her towel had come undone behind her, so her ass was jutting out, each cheek
quivering excitedly.
"I'm glad to be home, Mom. I really missed you all. I have a thousand things to tell you." Then he
reached lower and found himself clutching his mother's bare ass.
"Oooooh!" squealed Janice. "As you can see, you caught me while I was taking a shower. But we're
alone, so go ahead, give your mother a big squeeze and hard slap on her ass. Remember how you used
to sneak up on me while I was dressing, and spank me?"
"I was just a kid then," said Tim, but he did as his mother asked.
His big hands dug into the woman's soft ass meat and gripped it tight, making Janice squeal. He held her
ass for several seconds, enjoying the terrific heat against his palms. Then, with her asscheeks throbbing,
he released them and suddenly drove his right palm into her ass as hard as he could, striking her ass a
terrific blow.
"Ahhhh!" cried Janice, throwing back her head. "That felt wonderful! Now come on upstairs with me
and we'll freshen up together before supper. I don't know where your father and sister are, but I'm sure
they'll be home soon."
"Great. I'm looking forward to seeing Laura and Dad," he said as he released her.
But when Janice stepped back, her towel fell to the floor and she found herself standing stark-naked
before her son. "Oh, well," she said, giggling.
"Wow, Mom. I almost forgot what you looked like. You're nicer than any of the girls in college."
The mention of other girls made Janice frown. Then she took her son's hand and led him up the stairs to
his room. She held her towel in her other hand, making no attempt to hide her naked body from his
burning stars. She knew that each step made her asscheeks and her jutting tits wiggle and jiggle.
"Your room is exactly as you left it. Now go on in and strip down, then join me in the shower and I'll
wash you off."
"Mom, I'm not a kid anymore. I can take my own shower."
"Nonsense, I'm still your mother, aren't I? Now get naked and join me!" She playfully slapped him with
the towel, then raced down the hall to the shower, giving him a full view of her luscious hips.
Moments later Janice was standing in the shower stall, covered with suds, when her son came into the
bathroom and closed the door behind him. She opened the curtain and looked out, then stood
open-mouthed, as if struck dumb. Her son was a spitting image of his father!
Besides his dark wavy hair and good looks, the boy had broad shoulders, a big hairy chest, a narrow
waist, and muscular hips and thighs. Thick black hair also covered his belly and groin. But what really
got the big blonde's attention was the long fat hard cock that jutted out from between the boy's thighs.
The cock looked good enough for Janice to eat, and the woman gulped hard as she beckoned her son
toward her.
"Damn!" she finally managed to say. "You definitely aren't a kid, anymore. I can't believe how much
you've grown."
"Yes, I'm six-feet-one-inch tall and I weigh one-eighty. I guess college life agreed with me." He smiled
sheepishly as his mother doused him with suds.
"I wasn't talking about your height and weight," said Janice, her big blue eyes fixed on his jutting cock.
"Oh, that. Well, I guess that's grown up too. I'm sorry, Mom, but your big shapely body really turns me
on. Maybe we shouldn't be taking a shower together."
But Janice pretended not to hear. Instead, she reached down and began washing her son's hard cock,
letting her closed fist glide up and down its full length. She couldn't believe it! The cock was longer and
fatter than her husband's! Janice fell to her knees to get a closer look.
"I think I'm clean enough now, Mom." He stood on shaky knees as his mother covered his groin with
soap suds.
The cock was no more than an inch from her face. She could see every vein and bulge. What strength!
She wondered if he would let her suck the fucker.
"Please, Mom. I'm clean enough."
He took her by the arm and pulled her to her feet. Janice protested at first, but then obliged. She kept
telling herself that this was Tim, her son, not Robert, her husband.
Janice nearly fainted when her son placed the washcloth on her tits and began to wash them thoroughly.
He pushed her tits round and round in circles, even flattening them every now and then. She closed her
eyes and moaned as he made the big mounds of hot flesh very clean-and very hard!
"Oh, Son! My pussy. Please wash my pussy now."
"Gee, I don't know if I should, Mom. Are you sure this is right?"
Tim kept rubbing her big tits. He covered them with suds as he stroked every inch of their flesh. His
hand massaged and pinched the big mounds as he dutifully cleansed them.
Then he pinched her left nipple between his fingers, digging the washcloth into the rubbery suck button.
Janice dried out, but her son kept up the pressure, flattening the little nip.
"C'mon, Mom, we're both clean enough now. Let's go down and wait for the others."
Janice didn't want to go. Her husband, for some reason that he refused to explain, hadn't touched her in
over a week. She had almost forgot what a man's hand and cock felt like. Now her son, who was so
very much like his father, was doing wonderful things to her. She just didn't want it to end.
But the sound of the front door opening and closing, and then voices in the living room, ended Janice's
fun with her son. The two quickly dried, dressed, and went down to join the others, where Tim had a
happy reunion with his sister and dad.
But Janice couldn't get over how manly her son now was. Her tits still tingled. She found herself craving
for something she knew was forbidden. And she didn't feel at all guilty.
Laura too felt guiltless about her intense feelings towards her father.
And she was already making plans for tomorrow.