erotic book- Three Sucking Daughters by Dan Reagan

Contains all kind of sex novels in Hindi and English.
admin
Site Admin

Re: erotic book- Three Sucking Daughters by Dan Reagan

Unread post by admin » 04 Feb 2016 14:28

Chapter 10
"Bend over that wall, girls." Dan said. "I'm going to fuck some virgin assholes."
"Oh, good for you, Daddy!" Eva giggled.
Sally watched the three girls lean over the low concrete wall at the end of the pool. Part of it supported
the diving board.
After Fay had eaten Sally's cunt and Dan had enjoyed Eva's cunt, the group had rested awhile. Now
Dan was lining his cute daughters up for asshole fucking.
"Let me have some prick up the ass, too!" Sally pleaded.
"You can help me slick the girls assholes with cunt juice, Sally." Dan grinned.
Sally waited for Dan to pick the first girl. Eva. He had busted her cherry first, so he was going to fuck
her ass first. Dan stood behind the three girls, his prick high and hard, cock goo drooling from his piss
hole.
"Come on, Mom." Eva wiggled. "Play with my cunt and slick my ass with juice, like Daddy says."
"Let Fay and me watch, Daddy!" Jan exclaimed.
"Sure." Dan grinned. "Just remember your places."
Sally moved up behind Eva, dipped her best finger in her daughter's swollen, leaking cunt. When it was
good and wet she rubbed the pussy dew around on the cute pucker of Eva's asshole.
Dan gave Sally a finger up her cunt; the girls all giggled, and then he stood behind Eva. Bending over, her
legs wide apart, her ass was at just the right height. Sally was happy that the entire family could be
together for this.
Gripping Eva's hips, Dan pushed his prickhead against Eva's ass pucker. He took his cock in his right
hand and brushed his cock knob around to make her little asshole wet with his cock-juice.
"Oh, does it hurt, Mom?" Fay asked, peering closely.
"It feels too damn good!" Sally breathed.
Dan nudged his prick at her dainty asshole. Eva trembled, tipping her hips back and up. Dan pushed
harder. Eva winced, and then his big prickhead started into her ass. Sally shook with envy.
"Ohhhh, it hurts real good!" Eva whined.
With about three inches of his prick in Eva's ass, Dan rested. The wide smile on her face told the others
how good it felt.
"Now, reach down and play with your clit, Eva." Dan said. "When you cum, your asshole tightens.
That's real damn good."
"Oh, Daddy, it already feels good!" Eva exclaimed. "Give me more prick!"
Sally watched Eva shoot her right hand down under, to her cunt. Her fingers were busy on her clit. Dan's
ass trembled, he pushed more cockmeat into his daughter's ass.
"Yeah." he muttered, stroking out, then back in. "Yeahhhh, that's damn fine ass, Eva!"
"Oh, Daddy, I'm about ready to cum!" Eva gasped. He hand was flying on her cunt and clit.
"Cum, baby, cum big!" Dan urged. His prick was now fully buried in Eva's asshole. Eva's legs shook,
her face twisted.
"Cum, Eva, cum!" Jan breathed, standing in close.
"Uhhh, ohhhh, it's coming, Daddy!" Eva cried.
Her slim legs vibrated, Dan stroked in and out, and Eva's fierce cry of delight rang around the pool area.
Her asshole did clench Dan's prick.
"Yeahhhh!" he growled. "Fuck, that's a good tight ass, Eva!"
"Ohhhh, ohhhh, cunt fucking is fun, but this is better!" Eva whimpered.
"It's so damn tight!"
Dan patted his daughter's ass, her hand came away from her cunt, her fingers all slick with pussy juice.
Dan drew his cock out of Eva's asshole. The girls and Sally stared at his prick.
"Why didn't you squirt your spunk in my ass, Daddy?" Eva asked.
"I got three more asshole to fuck, baby!"
That includes me, too, Sally thought, her cunt juice leaking down her thighs. Maybe I'll be the one to
take his jizz.
"Okay, Fay, you are next." Dan said.
"Goody, goody!" Fay giggled, moving to stand at the wall. Eva rested in a chair nearby, legs sprawled.
Sally knew that Eva had had enough for awhile. Eva had enjoyed a tremendous cum.
Fay was already starting her cunt play as Sally used her own cunt flow to moisten Fay's pretty little ass.
Dan grinned his appreciation.
"You have more cunt juice than the girls, Sally." he said.
"I've had more practice, stud!" Sally giggled.
Dan slipped his finger in Sally's puffed-out cunt and spread her juices around on the head of his prick.
Sally was slicking up Fay's ass. Dan brought his swollen cockhead against Fay's dainty asshole and
pushed.
"Uhhhh, ooohhhhh!" Fay gasped. "Daddy, that's so good!"
"Yeah." he muttered, his ass muscles bunching. "That's really fine tight ass!"
"Oh, Daddy, fuck some jizz up my ass!" Fay whined, her right hand whipping her clit. Dan groaned and
stroked his prick all the way into Fay's asshole. Her legs trembled. Dan's grip on her hips held her
steady. Fay's legs were about ready to give way.
"Don't cum yet, Fay, this is too fucking good." Dan said, stroking again and again. It looked like he was
going to gush a load of jizz in Fay's ass. His prick had gone in very smoothly.
"I gotta cum!" Fat cried. "I'm not playing with my pussy!"
"You got a very sexy asshole, baby." Dan growled. His fuck thrusts quickened. He was cumming.
"Ohhhh, Daddy, I'm cumming hard!" Fay cried. "Fuck your spunk up in my ass!"
Dan groaned, his balls were knotted tightly at the root of his pumping prick. A few more strokes and he
had his cum. He shouted, his ass whipped in and out, and Fay screamed. Sally knew how precious these
few seconds were for Fay. Her asshole was clenching around Dan's pumping prick.
Sally dropped on her back between Dan's outspread legs. When his huge cock finally came out of Fay's
twitching asshole, a gush of spunk oozed out and a big glob of the white jizz dropped into Sally's opened
mouth.
She drank the hot, slick spunk, greedily catching the next pulse of jizz. Dan now aimed his cock at
Sally's mouth so she could get every drop of excess spunk. It tasted so very good.
"Mom, you sure love sucking jizz!" Jan giggled.
"If I can't have his wad in my cunt or ass, I'll take it in my mouth, honey." Sally giggled, smacking her lips.
"It sure is tasty!" Jan giggled. "Okay, Daddy, now it's my turn for an asshole fuck!"
Dan grinned, his prick not as thick as before. Sally got to her feet, another gush of cunt juice drooling
down her thighs. Jan wiggled into position against the concrete wall, her ass lifted up and out. Her puffy
cuntlips showed, too.
Sally dropped into a chair, her cunt and tits flaming. Fay staggered into another chair, her right hand on
her cunt. Eva was now recovered from her asshole cum, and she moved over in front of Sally.
"Mom, let me suck your cunt." Eva smiled. "I think you need a cum."
"Honey, I need a lot of cums!" Sally breathed, her thighs wide open in invitation. Eva dropped to her
knees between Sally's legs. Dan was wetting Jan's asshole with juice from her cunt. His blonde daughter
was giggling and waving her ass at him.
"Daddy, fuck me in the cunt, then my ass!"
"Good way to get my cock slick." he chuckled.
He had saved Jan's ass for last. He did like his blonde daughter the best. Dan gripped Jan's hips,
bringing his prickhead against her cuntlips. She giggled, he drove his cock deep in Jan's swollen cunt.
His ass muscles flexed.
"Ohhhhh, Daddy!" Jan cried. "Fuck my pussy good!"
"Yeah." he muttered, driving his prick in hard. He let it soak while Jan gasped and quivered. "That cunt is
so damn tight and good I think I'll save your ass for later."
"Daddy, you can fuck me in the ass any time. I need prick! I need prick in my cunt!"
Sally shook with mounting lust. Eva was lapping and sucking her cunt like she was starved for it. Eva's
long tongue was shooting far into Sally's cunt, stroking almost like a cock. Sally gripped her tender tits
and watched Dan doggy fucking his sweet blonde daughter. Fay rested in her chair, playing with her cunt.
We have such wonderful times together, Sally thought. I have such considerate young daughters. They
eat my cunt any time I ask.
"Ohhhh, I'm cumming, Daddy!" Jan wailed. "Fuck faster!"
"You cute little cunt!" Dan muttered, stroking hard. "I'm gonna shoot jizz clear up in your throat!"
The slap-slap of Dan's groin against Jan's pretty ass, her whimpers of delight, started Sally's own cum.
"Eat my cunt hard, Eva!" Sally cried. "It's cumming good!"
Suddenly Eva's right hand shot inward, her finger slid deliciously into Sally's ass. Sally's asshole
clenched, her cunt tightened. Her clit stiffened and started pulsing.
"Fuuuuuuck, shiiiit, asssss!" Sally shouted.
Eva's long tongue danced in Sally's spasming cunt. Sally's tits heaved in her clutching fingers. Throb after
throb of cum raked her crotch and hips and tits.
Dan's loud, hoarse shout filled the air. The flex of his ass muscles, the curve of his back as he humped his
prick in and out of Jan's cunt, excited Sally into another wild, furious cum. Eva sucked and sucked.
Jan cried out. "Daddy, Daddy, you're fucking your jizz way up in my cunt!"
"Yeah, baby!" Dan moaned agreement, humping his slender nine year-old daughter with a fervor the
both frightened and excited her. "I'm putting a hot load of jizz way up in there!"
Sally relaxed in her chair, panting and shaking. Eva's clinging, sucking mouth finally lifted, and she
smacked her lips.
"That's sure tasty cunt, Mom." Eva smiled.
"You sure know how to make it cum good!" Sally giggled. She looked over at Dan and Jan. "Say, Fay,
why don't you go over and catch Dan's jizz when it dribbles out of Jan's cunt?"
"Oh, yes!" Fay exclaimed, leaping out of her chair.
Gliding down between her father's spread-out legs, Fay waited for Dan's cock to emerge from Jan's
well-fucked cunt. Finally his shrunken prick fell from his blonde daughter's puffy cunt, and a stream of
sticky white spunk splashed down into Fay's waiting mouth. She swallowed and gulped the creamy
stringy jizz and cunt juice.
"Mmmmmm!" Fay gurgled, moving to her feet. "That's a lot of spunk, Daddy. You sure shot a big load
in Jan's pussy."
Dan patted Jan on the ass and moved over to take a chair at Sally's right. His cunt-wet prick was
shrinking, more spunk drooling from his piss-hole.
"Daddy, let me get the rest of your fuck jizz!" Fay giggled.
She sank to her knees between Dan's legs and lifted his prick until she could close her red lips around it.
She sucked his cock and rolled her eyes. His prick began to harden again.
"Easy, baby." Dan said, gazing down at Fay. "Suck it slow and easy." Fay gurgled her pleasure, slowing
her mouth and head strokes. Jan staggered over to a chair at Sally's left and dropped her pretty ass
down.
"Boy, I sure had a big, hard cum, Daddy!" Jan giggled.
"All you pussies cum hard." Dan grinned. "Let me rest my nuts a while and I'll fuck you in the ass,
blondie."
"Oh, I want your cock in my ass!" Jan exclaimed.
"I may not shoot my jizz, but I'll give it a good fucking." Dan promised.
"I wouldn't mind some of your cock in my cunt, Dan." Sally giggled.
"Mom, don't you ever get enough sucking and fucking?" Jan giggled.
"Right now I'm pooped!"
"I think we all are except Mom." Eva said. "My tongue really got a good squeezing in your cunt, Sally!"
Sally smiled at her sweet, loving daughters. "You have to practice a lot, girls. The more you cum, the
better it is."
"Will somebody please lip my clit and make it cum?" Sally giggled.
"I will." Dan said.
"Honey, please do!" Sally gurgled. "Show your sweet daughters how to suck a cunt!" Dan chuckled,
tossed a chair pad down between Sally's thighs, and placed his knees on it. He slid his big hands
beneath Sally's ass, she felt a long finger glide up in her asshole. She shuddered.
"He's got his finger up my ass, girls." Sally breathed.
Dan's head lowered, his mouth opened, and his lips closed around her hard, tensing clit. Strings of
delight fanned through her crotch and belly. She gripped her tits, playing with the dark-circled cones.
"Oh, Daddy, make Mom cum about a dozen times." Jan giggled. "We all like to watch her cum. She
loves it!"
"I sure do, girls!" Sally breathed. Dan was drawing thrill after thrill from her flexing clit. Her asshole was
tightening around Dan's invading finger.
"Daddy, Mom's cumming!" Eva exclaimed. "See her tits getting hard?
Ohhhh, cum hard, Mom! Show us how you cum!"
Sally gasped with joy. "Yes, it's coming, girls! Ohhhh, fuuuuuck! Dan, honey, suck hard! Ahhhh!
Ohhhhhh!"
Sally shouted as the honeyed pounds of her climax raked her body. Her clit throbbed, her asshole
clenched, her cunt mouth tightened. Dan sucked and sucked. When she was finished, she looked over at
her daughters.
"Mom, you sure do cum hard!" Jan giggled.
"The harder the better, girls." Sally breathed.
Dan lifted his pussy-wet mouth from Sally's cunt, and eased his finger out of her ass. As he stood up
everybody could see that his prick was high and hard again.
"Daddy, are you going to fuck Mom in the ass?" Eva asked.
"No, I think I'll bust Jan's asshole cherry." he said.
"Oh, Daddy, will you?" Jan gushed, staring at his cock. "Everybody here has had your cock in the ass
except me!"
Dan grinned. "First I want a special treat from all of you hot cunts. I'm gonna lie down here and I want
all of you to take turns pissing on my cock and balls."
"Gosh, that'll be fun!" Eva exclaimed.
"Honey, we'd love to!" Sally giggled. She had a lot of piss backed up, and her daughters did, too.
"I've been wanting to." Fay said. "I mean take a piss!"
Dan grinned and sank down on his back on the bare concrete. He spread his legs and tensed his prick.
It angled out over his belly. Prick juice shone on his cock knob.
"Mom first!" Jan giggled.
"Come on, Mom, piss all over his cock!" Eva exclaimed.
Sally trembled and stood directly above Dan's hips, tipping her crotch back. A stream of yellowish piss
gushed from her tingling cunt, splashing across Dan's cock and nuts. Dan's prick tensed. He loved it.
Eva followed. She crouched down a little, flooding Dan's outfit with more piss. His prick tensed again.
"Damn, that feel great!" Dan chuckled. "All that hot piss."
"I got a big bunch of it saved up, Daddy!" Fay giggled. Eva moved out of the way, and Fay spread her
long legs above her father's crotch. Her dainty cunt erupted with a stream of yellow piss. It splashed on
Dan's belly, his legs and cock.
"Yeahhhh!" Dan said.
"Oh, get it good and big for my asshole, Daddy!" Jan giggled.
"It's getting up there, sweet baby!"
Jan stood above Dan, then lowered her hips until her cunt was only a few inches from his cock. Dan
reached for his prick, aiming it straight upward at Jan's swollen cunt.
Sally peered in close as Jan's cunt spewed a flood of piss right against Dan's prickhead. It was one of
the most stimulating things Sally had ever seen. Her cunt twitched, her clit ached.
Suddenly Dan gripped Jan's right hip with his left hand, held his prick straight up with his right, and
carefully pulled her down against his cockhead. Sally watched Jan's cunt lips stretch around Dan's cock
knob. Jan whimpered, her knees spread further, and his huge prick slipped slowly up into blonde Jan's
cunt.
"Uhhhhh, ohhhh, fuuuuuck!" Jan wailed. "It isn't in my ass, but it sure feels good!"
"Good cuuuuuunt!" Dan muttered, both hands now holding Jan's hips. "All that piss got me up real hard!"
"Daddy!" Jan cried. "Let go of my ass so I can fuck your cock!"
Dan's hands dropped, Jan gasped and started stroking her ass up and down, up and down. Eva, Fay
and Sally all watched.
"Fuck him till he cums, Jan!" Sally panted.
"Yes, fuck him good!" Eva exclaimed.
"I'm not gonna cum for a long time, girls." Dan grinned. "Jan, I'll fuck you in the ass some other time. I
want cunt now, lots of hot cunt.
"Ohhhh, my cunt's cumming!" Jan wailed, her ass flying.
"Good!" Dan chuckled. "Cum, baby, cum! Then I want more cunt. Eva, you're next."
Sally wondered when she would have her turn. Her cunt was drooling, her tits ached. She watched Jan
stroke through her cum, whimpering and cursing. She was hardly finished when Dan lifted her away, and
Eva quickly spraddled out, ready for her fuck.
Jan sagged into a chair, her right hand jiggling on her pussy. Fay and Sally stared as Eva slipped her cunt
down on Dan's pussy-slick cock and rammed it up in her cunt.
"Uhhhh!" Eva cried, fucking swiftly. "Jeeesus, that's good! Ohhhh, my cunt's cumming already! Ohhhhh,
fuuuuuck!"
The swift flash of Eva's pretty ass, her wild cry of joy, shook Sally to the core of her being. Eva bobbed
and lunged at Dan's cock, her cunt squishing against his prick root.
"Yeah." Dan grinned. "Come hard, baby! Come good!"
Brunette Eva finished and slumped down on her father, her tits grinding at his chest. He cupped her ass
cheeks.
"Damn it, get your cunt off his cock!" Fay breathed. "It's my turn for fun!"
Dan nodded up at Fay, and Eva lifted away, exposing Dan's huge, cunt-wet prick. Eva rolled over on
her back and started whipping her cunt. Fay mounted swiftly, her little wet pussy was stretched around
Dan's cock in no time.
"Uhhhhh!" Fay cried shrilly. "I'm cumming, my cunt's cumming!"
"That's fast, Fay." Dan grinned. "Bust your cunt, baby! Give me a good hot fuck!"
Fay stroked and whimpered, her cute ass shaking. Dan looked up at Sally and grinned. He let Fay
complete her prick ride. Sally knew that Fay had had her cum very fast because she had watched Jan
and Eva cum.
Finally Fay lifted up, crawled over to a chair and moved up into it, legs sprawled. Her right hand went to
her puffy cunt. All three daughters were now using their hands on their cunts.
"Okay, Sally, now give me a real good fucking." Dan grinned. "Show these young cunts what a piece of
ass is all about."
Sally shook with lust. She spread her legs, mounted into position, and in a second, her twitching, leaking
cunt was sliding down around Dan's huge prick. Her achy cunt fluttered sweetly.
"Ohhhh, Dan!" Sally cried. "Your cock is bigger than it ever was before!"
"Lots of fresh pussy gets it stiff, honey." Dan said. He gripped her tits and tensed his prick. "Cum as
many times as you can, honey. Cum big and hard!"
Sally gasped with delight and began stroking. Three drives and then a spine tingling pause. Her cunt was
already tightening for her cum. She waited and waited, drawing out her pleasure. Dan grinned.
"Watch your mother now, girls." Dan said. "She's ready to cum, but she's waiting. Never rush a good
thing!"
"Ohhhhh, it's so good!" Sally breathed, stroking again.
"Mom, how do you keep from cumming?" Jan asked.
"Control, honey, control!" Sally exclaimed. She stroked again, again. Suddenly she knew she had to
have her cum, her first cum. She would delay the next one, and the next.
Her hips lurched, her tits bulged out, her head jerked and the flood of her passion rippled through her
crotch and legs, her belly and her tits.
"Uhhhhh, FUUUUUCK!" Sally cried out. "Hold your jizz, Dan! I gotta cum about ten more times!"
His big cock thumped in her cunt, deep and true. He wasn't cumming, he was holding back while she
had her explosive cum.
"Boy, Mom, you sure can fuck!" Jan exclaimed.
Sally couldn't answer.
"She's cumming again!" Eva cried.
"Uhhhhh, fuuuck, I sure am, girls!" Sally panted.
Suddenly Dan's prick stiffened even more, his grip tightened on her bobbing tits, his face twisted.
"Yeahhhhhh!" Dan growled. "Fuck hard, Sally! I'm gonna cum!"
Sally floated in a throbbing heaven of total pleasure. She was cumming again, her clit was pulsing again,
her asshole was clenching again.
Dan's cock filled Sally's cunt full of spurting jizz. She felt the swift contractions of her cunt as it sucked
the flood of hot spunk up in her cunt. Dan's big nuts were like rocks against her fluttering cunt lips. He
was dumping a big load of jizz. And her cunt answered.
The End