Erotic Book - The Young And The Wild by Mrs. Peter Jensen

Contains all kind of sex novels in Hindi and English.
admin
Site Admin

Erotic Book - The Young And The Wild by Mrs. Peter Jensen

Unread post by admin » 07 Feb 2016 08:40

Chapter 1
Shortly after twilight Dianne looked out the kitchen window of their ground-floor apartment and saw
Kye talking with Olaf Jensen, the building caretaker's overgrown son. Like most Vietnamese, Kye was
as lean as a whip but with surprisingly large bones, and tall for a fourteen year old, Mark had said. He
would probably fill out nicely now that he'd be getting the proper nourishment, but at the moment he
looked like a gaunt little boy beside the muscular teenager of Swedish heritage he was laughing and
talking with, displaying that enthusiastic carefreeness which had been constantly a part of him the entire
three days he'd been with her.
The observing, curvaceous young wife of two years absently brushed at her wealth of straight, long
blonde hair, sweeping it behind her shoulders on either side as she let her sultry green-eyes play over the
friendly scene the two made sitting side by side, facing the smoldering incinerator where Olaf was
burning trash for his father. It pleased her that Kye had made a friend so quickly, though she readily
understood how and why he would with his young, irrepressible personality. His spirited, toothsome
smile seemed almost perpetual, and she doubted that his energy had ever run-down in his whole teenage
life. But probably what impressed her most was the innocence in his flashing dark-eyes, after all the
horror he had seen and been through, losing his entire family at the age of seven and spending four years
as an orphan in an American Mission School, then running away to become a little ruffian, or whatever,
in the Saigon streets for the past three years.
That their new ward wasn't drenched in total bitterness was an amazement to Air Force Captain Mark
Keller's stunningly lovely wife. Yet even had he been, the love for him he had immediately kindled inside
her would hardly have been less; though she couldn't imagine how he could pull at her heart-strings more
than he already had.
Actually, she supposed she was being unnecessarily safeguarding with this peeking out the window or
door at him every few minutes, but she couldn't help herself. He was still just a boy in a foreign country
to her, and Mark's "... Now don't worry about him, Honey, he's very capable of looking after himself ..."
hardly cut any ice. What he'd been forced to do to survive on the streets of Saigon was to be a far cry
from his new life in the peaceful San Diego suburb of La Berdina, California. It would take a little time,
but she intended that he would know a different sort of life now, one overflowing with love and kindness.
Sergeant, Kye's big German shepherd dog, a fierce appearing, heavy-shouldered animal with an
astonishing docile nature, strolled into the scope of her windowed scene to seat himself before his young
master, his massive animal-presence bringing to mind the whole story as Mark had unfolded it to her
three days before on his return from Viet Nam.
It had been Sergeant's barking in the hold of the plane which had made Mark order an investigation,
turning up their pair of stowaways, and both suffering from lack of proper air-pressure. All the same, her
handsome thirty year old husband had told her, Kye was grinning, and obviously proud that he had done
what he had said he would the day before ... not let Mark go back to the United States without him!
Dianne had yet to learn the particulars of how Mark and Kye had become such fast friends. Her pilot
husband, even after eleven months in Viet Nam, had had only a few hours to spend with her, and though
both of them were frantic to pass them in a more intimate manner, Kye and Sergeant's presence had
made that impossible, along with any lengthy private discussions. Mark had gotten special permission to
house the boy and dog in his own home while military authorities and immigration people were deciding
what was to be done with them. Fortunately, Sergeant had undergone myriad shots and didn't have to
be impounded, Kye producing the animal's papers before the commanding officer at March Air Force
Base.
"The truth is, that damned dog is better off than I am," Mark had said with his famous (to Dianne) grin.
"Here, I've got to go back to the base to get separated and these two wild hunyaks work their way right
into the population."
Dianne had been so over-joyed to see him that if he'd said "peanuts" or whatever, she could have
laughed herself silly. She'd hugged and clung to him, hardly noticing the strange boy and his dog during
those first few minutes. Mark was home! Safe and sound! Home with her and almost for good!
"It'll take another week or so, baby ... processing and all that," he'd said, holding her on his lap in his
favorite chair while Kye stood by with a great smile lighting his handsome, young face, his breath-taking
German shepherd mimicking him with open jaws and beautifully erect ears. "No longer than that ... and
it'll only be a matter of minutes if I can catch a flight to cover that hundred miles down here to La
Berdina before we're together for good!"
"Oh darlinggg ..." she'd moaned, kissing him passionately on the lips.
"It is super to be home again, right, Captain Mark?" Kye's enthusiastic voice and winning smile had
interrupted in almost perfect English. "I don't blame you, Joe! She, your Mrs. Captain, is very beautiful!"
"She's Mrs. Dianne, Kye, and I expect you to look after her until I get back," Mark had said. "Can you
and Sergeant handle the job?"
"Yes sir! You know we can, Captain Mark! You bet! Right on, eh?" the boy had exuberated.
"Right on, Kye!"
There had been more before Mark had to leave, and the greater share of it pertaining to young Kye
Tsen Dang and his German shepherd, Sergeant. Whether the authorities would allow them to stay in the
U.S. was certainly questionable and as well, doubtful. But while he was there, Mark wanted Kye to
know what the American democratic way was like! Could she find it in herself to put up with him until
something was done ...?
"Put up with him? My God, darling, I love him already! Both of them!" she had exclaimed, kissing her
husband first, then the teenage live-wire she was presently looking at through the window, as well as
Sergeant's massive head.
Dianne backed away from her vantage point, glancing toward the west to see the heavier night shadows
creeping onto them. She wouldn't call him. He had been told to come in when it was dark. He still had
minutes, but above all, she wanted to know if he would mind her. After all, it was impossible to think of
him as a normal boy ... at least, as she'd been taught the meaning of the word.
Turning away, the shapely blonde girl in her skin-tight, white shorts and pullover jersey began to take the
dishes from the dishwasher and put them in their proper place. A tiny smile of excitement played around
her sensuous young lips. It was almost beyond belief that Mark was back and that in a few more days
he would be with her for ever and ever! Then, again she thought of Kye. Would she feel the same about
him if it were not for Mark? ... Yes ... yes, she would! He was a beautiful boy! My God, in just three
days she'd come to have such a strong, warm affection for him! They would adopt him! The authorities
had to understand, and although she knew nothing about such things, she felt certain they would agree.
Why wouldn't they? Wasn't that better than sending him back to the horror of war? God, no one could
be that inhuman! Mark would find a way, especially once he knew how she really felt ...!
He was so wonderful, her Mark! God, what a perfect marriage they'd had from the very beginning ...
finding each other sexually that first time ... a rarity, she knew ... but they had! And the last magnificent
night before he'd left her ... she'd taken him in her mouth!
Remembering, Dianne had thought both of them were going to lose their senses! It hadn't been a new
thing in her mind, only in the doing ... and she had, gulping and swallowing the seething, delicious nectar
of his excitedly boiling sperm right down into her belly! She'd lived a year on that memory, with the
occasional help of her fingers, and at that very moment she could think of little else! Days ... hours ...
that was all, and she would do it again ...!
"We have come in, Mrs. Dianne!" Kye interrupted her sensual reverie, barging through the rear door
with Sergeant before him. "The sky is darkened, besides, Olaf doesn't believe many things I say. Oh,
come off that shit, he says, and I don't know what to think!"
The crude four-letter word struck Dianne with a bit of an impact, but not enough for her to make an
issue of it. She reminded herself that she had to remember all of the unbelievable ingredients that went to
make up this boy, this entire picture, plus her own accepted responsibilities to him. Besides, it wasn't as
if she'd been raised in a household where such terms weren't tossed about. Though her mother had been
religious and her father, somewhat, her dad had always shown a tendency toward ribaldry in his remarks
... and many of them dealing with sexual aspects. Both of her brothers had been wild, while her younger
sister wrote her letters that Playboy wouldn't print.
"I-I wouldn't let anything that Olaf says bother you, Kye, if I were you," she casually replied. "These
American boys are different and can be pretty harsh sometimes, dear ..."
"But he is Swedish he says. Did he lie?"
"No. His parents are Swedish. He is an American, Kye, born in this country," Dianne explained, wiping
her hands. "Just as your sons will be American, darling, when they are born here."
"Do you think that will really happen, Mrs. Dianne? Will they let me stay?" he questioned excitedly.
"Well ... Captain Mark is working on it, Kye. I don't know. Let's hope so, eh? We both want you to
remain here ..."
"You really mean that, Mrs. Dianne?" he almost gasped out, his young mouth and dark eyes agape.
"Of course I mean it, darling ...
He bounced forward then and kissed her on the cheek while Sergeant barked in a throaty tone she'd not
heard before from him. Kye said:
"You make me so very happy, Mrs. Ma'am! I want to dance ... but instead I'll go take my shower!
Thank you! Thank you ...!"
His exuberance, his open heart-felt joy, had softened Dianne like a wet sponge. Even her breathing was
uneven as she walked to her bedroom. Oh, Mark had to do something! The authorities must be made to
understand the necessity of keeping this boy here! His whole future depended on it, and after all, wasn't
that the basis of the United States of America?
She began to undress, thinking these things, the pleasant mood her thoughts had woven for her
responsible for the little shivers of happy excitement which continued to flutter through her. In the privacy
of her shower, those same tiny thrills persisted, and magnifying considerably whenever she let her mind
dwell on Mark and what their first night in bed together again was going to be like!
God, she was acting like a wanton little hussy, and reveling in the knowing of it, the sensually incited
young woman shamelessly realized as she smiled to herself. And why not? There was certainly nothing
wrong in a wife's having erotic desire for her own husband, she happily thought, toweling dry and
slipping on her short, green chiffon nightie with its almost see-through over-wrap. She would read awhile
and hopefully unwind some, but sleep wasn't going to come easily for her tonight, though she was
determined not to do it ... and tonight he had even left his door open with the light still burning.
Peering around the frame of the opening, the young wife wearing her usual smile, poised her knuckles to
tap against the casing ... but never did! Instead, her smile seemed to crystallize into a waxen-like
expression of stunned amazement, her large eyes widening accordingly as she stared at the unbelievable
scene taking place on the bed before her! At first in those rushing flash of seconds, she couldn't quite
comprehend that it was actually happening ... it was too lewdly bizarre! ... With the door wide open ...
and lying there totally naked ...! But it was! He ... Kye was playing with himself, his legs stretched out
and locked at the ankles, his nudely exposed young loins straining fervidly upward off the bed to the
rhythmic massaging of his hand!
Dianne might have jumped back out of respect for another's privacy had she not been taken so
completely unaware by the lewdly shocking spectacle, but as it was there were still a few seconds
before Sergeant, lying at the foot of the bed watching his young master's eagerly strenuous actions, saw
her and barked his greeting. During that lapse of brief moments before she was recognized, Dianne
couldn't help but fasten her widely disbelieving eyes on the focal point of the long, thickly hardened penis
which he was clasping tightly in a rapidly working fist! She gaped at its bulbous young head being moistly
exposed with every vigorous down-stroke, and the size of his excitement bloated testicles resting against
his tightly joined thighs, the racy impression that his genitals were the most developed part of his slim
young body registering incredibly in her mind.
Though repelled, as well as feeling a wave of shocked anger sweeping rapidly through her, the already
sensually keyed-up Dianne couldn't deny the tiny little tingling sensations the sight of his sizably swollen
young penis was adding to her own shameful arousal. Her breathing had reflexively quickened with the
surge of blood suddenly pounding through her veins and she couldn't restrain the audible gasp which
escaped her, announcing her presence to Sergeant.
Abruptly, at the animal's bark, Kye sat upright, his preoccupied face lighting with its usual lavish smile at
the sight of her! And to Dianne's stupefied awe, he continued to grasp hold of his lengthy penile hardness
and lewdly continue stroking it while he shamelessly grinned at her!
"You have come to say good-night to me, Mrs. Dianne?" he questioned,
flashing his white teeth and dark eyes. "So, you see, you have caught
me making myself crazy-happy! But I just had to ... I am so filled with
joy from what you and Captain Mark are doing for me! My cock, it got as
hard as a stone ... you see? It always does when I am very, very
excited about something, and then I have to do this until it shoots out
its juice and makes me feel like I am popping open from head to toe
...!"
The abashed young wife could do absolutely nothing but stand there and stare at the obscenely
incredulous sight. Her knees suddenly felt as if they were filled with water! She read the innocence on his
handsome, youthful face and immediately wondered if he were some sort of mentally deficient idiot! Yet,
at the same time she knew that was impossible ... Mark would never have brought a degenerate moron
into their home ...! His casual use of the four-letter word cock ... his frank description of the orgasm he
was straining toward, plus the inconceivable fact that he had never wholly stopped and was still
rhythmically caressing his thickly hardened young cock, was enough to make her wonder if she wasn't
losing her own mind!
Later, Dianne concluded that it was probably the intensive flush of blood pounding feverishly through her
already wrought-up body which jolted her to her senses when somehow, she heard herself chokingly
command:
"Stop it! Do you hear me, Kye? Stop that ... that horrible thing you're doing to yourself this very instant!"
He did ... almost, but not letting entirely free of his husky young, lust-incited hardness, the angered sharp
tone of her voice causing his smile to crumble in a hurt confusion. He had only to look up at her usually
gentle, beautiful face to know that she was enraged, but for the life of him, Kye couldn't imagine why. He
had remembered to close the refrigerator door when he got his glass of milk ... had turned off the
shower faucets tightly and washed the ring from the bathtub! What else was there that he could have
done wrong ...?
"J-Just what do you think you're doing to yourself young man ...?" Dianne managed, realizing that she
had to say something ... that she just couldn't simply stand there gaping down at his exposed young loins.
The lewd sight of which was in spite of her shock, beginning to have an uncontrollably lustful effect on
her. She had moved into the room and toward the bed where he sat upright, still utterly amazed at his
expression of innocence ... now, hurt innocence ... clouding his good-looking, teenage face. Either she
had to be going insane, or he was really convinced that what she'd caught him doing was perfectly
normal!
"B-But I told you, Mrs. Dianne!" he explained, a little quiver in his voice. "I was making myself
crazy-happy like I always do when it gets hard ..."
"L-Like you always do?" Dianne interrupted, repeating his outrageous confession more for her own
benefit than his, her mental capacities finally acknowledging the fact that he was openly confiding the
truth to her! She sensed her breasts rising and falling unhamperedly beneath the sheer material of her
nightie and thin diaphanous robe as she sat down beside his young, naked body on the bed. "H-How
often is that, Kye ... that you do it to yourself, I mean ...?"
"Oh, no more than once a day, Mrs. Dianne!" he quickly answered, a glimmer of his warm smile
returning. "Although sometimes I have done it twice ... and once with the three girls I was able to make it
squirt nine times! The three of them were very proud of me and that night I had extra meal rations ..."
"Oh my God!" Dianne gasped, her mouth slackening, even as she nervously moistened her lips with her
tongue tip. There was a horrifying aspect to his obscene confession, and she felt a sense of repugnance
at her own self for the tiny sensations of lustful excitement his admission had sent rippling through her. At
the same time, the young twenty-three year old woman realized that he obviously was not to blame, at
least not entirely. "W-Who were these three girls you mentioned, Kye? Tell Dianne all about them ...
everything ...!"
"Yes! Of course, if you really would like to know, Mrs. Dianne ... " he started, then stopped as she
reached out with her small white hand to touch him.
Dianne swallowed tightly. It was impossible for her to fix her mind on anything as long as he continued to
even gently stroke his still rigidly hardened young penile flesh the way he was and she reached over to
still his slowly massaging fist. She might have touched a shorted electric outlet! The hotly fired wetness of
his blood-filled cock-head brushed against the soft palm of her hand, sending a mild current of sensual
voltage racing maddeningly through her loins and belly.
Dianne caught at her hitching breath, jerking her hand away as if his young, hardened cock were a
white-hot firebrand searing into it. Kye's dark eyes widened in a pleased expression, his teeth gleaming
through stretched lips. He said: "You are excited too, eh Mrs. Dianne? I am glad! Now I know you are
not and will not be really angry with me! Sometimes, the girls, they became angry for one reason or
another ... usually when business was not good, but if I offered to let them suck on me they grew very
friendly and everything would be all right again! Maybe you would feel better if you sucked it, Mrs.
Dianne ...?"
"Kye! My dear God! Do you realize what you're saying?" the still mentally staggered young guardian
spat at him, grasping the muscled sinews of his lean, naked arm with her long sharp nails.
He winced, his short-lived smile again shattering, the confusion inside him mirrored in his eyes. What was
it that was eating out the ass of Captain Mark's beautiful wife? Fuck, he didn't know ... could not
understand, and that was for almighty goddamned sure! Maybe, as Captain Mark liked to say, she had
a cunt hair crossways up in her pussy! He knew he had not done one thing wrong ... not the refrigerator
door, nor the bathtub ring, nor ...
"Oh God ... listen to me, Kye!" Dianne breathed heavily, desperately trying to get hold of herself, surely
aware that this went deeper than anything she could ever imagine. There was no vulgar lust or evil
degeneracy in those innocent teenage eyes, only hurt confusion at the moment, and she had to know
what under heaven's name, made this boy tick in his strange world of guiltless lewdness! "Please ... just
sit there and answer my questions. Who-Who were the three girls you spoke of?"
"Kim, Chen, and Lea?" he quickly answered. "Why, they were whores, Mrs. Dianne, and I pimped for
them. Kim was my twin sister, but too young really. At fourteen she is very skinny, and even I did not
like to fuck her. She had no tits to play with, and guys always like big tits to hold onto while they fuck.
We used to pull on them sometimes to make them bigger when there was nothing much to do, but I do
not think it helped at all. Even so, the older Joes asked for her because she could suck the cum out of
them better than Chen or Lea, but I preferred to fuck her in the ass."
Dianne stared at him as he spoke with an inoffensiveness she couldn't begin to believe. His unconcerned
use of four-letter words, his absolutely debauched story handed to her in a half-dozen sentences which
included blatant sex, incest, and sodomy of the most abominable nature, was almost more than she could
comprehend! On top of that, his tightly curled hand had never stopped fondling and caressing his long,
thick teenage cock, the sight of his openly lewd manipulations making her wonder if all the Western
splendors she had visualized for him could even hardly concerned with the democratic way Mark had
spoken of, or the least of so-called Western culture! He'd brought his own with him, war-steeped
perhaps, but surely inbred ... and intoxicatingly so for her, no matter what ever happened from this
moment forward!
She gaped down at his swollen, teenage cock, her green eyes slightly glazed now and fixed on the
blood-engorged head in its moistly pulsing state, and the length of its thick-veined hardness below the
heel of his clasping hand! God, it was almost the size of Mark's as she remembered it! Maybe not as
thick, but as long ... or at least, nearly! And his young balls, they had bloated more beneath the
never-ceasing working of his hand, filling with his virile teenage cum ... waiting to explode out their
dynamic young load of hotly seething sperm ... but into what?
"You-You keep stroking yourself, Kye! What will you do when it cums!
Where does it go ...?"
"Oh, I have a handkerchief, see? It doesn't squirt up in the air and all over that way," he quickly
answered, producing the cloth. "Do you want to watch, Mrs. Dianne? The girls used to, sometimes. And
often they would sit back with their mouths open trying to catch it and swallow it!"
"What?" Dianne gasped, hearing every word he'd said perfectly, but the salacious meaning of them
reverberating inside her like a tremendous bell that was being rung again and again! She could picture
three naked girls sitting close to his lustfully hardened boy-cock with readied mouths, trying to gulp at his
squirting sperm like fish gulping at butterflies!
And then he did for her the totally mesmerizing thing; he lay on the bed, his upthrusting, youthful length of
penile hardness thickly caught in his drubbing hand!
Dianne heard the tiny whimper escape her as she feasted hungering eyes on his feverishly inciting young
loins. While he slowly worked the thin outer skin of it up and down, revealing again and again the moistly
turgid head, she watched entranced, the bloated sac of his young, inflated balls dancing and swaying
obscenely down between his clasped thighs! She wasn't drunk, at least not on liquor, yet her brain was
whirling as if it were thoroughly drenched! Never had she known more wanton desires as were raging
inside her at that moment, not even with Mark, she wildly realized, feeding her impassioned eyes on the
sight of his youthful, sperm-filled young balls pulsating heavily beneath the pumping heat of his stroking
hand!
Dianne's decisive movements and actions in crawling up onto the bed and rolling toward him, her face
level with his stiffened cock-in-hand, were intentional motions which the inflamed young wife blanked
from her mind! She caught at his slender wrist and brushed his hand away, watching his rigid naked
penis in its teenage hardness snap downward, hugging at his lean belly. Then, she reached and took it
inside her own warmly curling fingers, its throbbing length of solid, thick flesh within her hand at last,
unleashing mindless forces of seething lust inside her that she had never before realized were a part of
her!
She inched forward, laying her cheek on his smooth, hairless thigh and licked out with tiny, feverish
tongue at the side of his whitely swollen young rod, licking as high up its hardness as she could without
lifting her head!
"Unnnggghhhh ...!" Kye grunted, lying back and stretching out almost languorously. "That is super, Mrs.
Dianne! You are so beautiful it makes it much, much better! Every man, Captain Mark says, wants a
beautiful girl sucking his cock! Will ... will you suck mine for me ... all the way until I cum in your
mouth?"
Dianne had reached such a state of wild, uncontrollable excitement that she hardly cared or knew what
she was doing! The only thing that mattered now was to suck this handsome, teenage penis before her in
all of its hot, blood-filled hardness. The burning name of her husband had registered in her thoughts, but
not as emphatically as Kye's plea for her to do it to him!
Will you suck mine for me ... all the way until I cum in your mouth?
Even as she climbed up over him, kneeling on all fours between his nakedly spread young legs, Dianne
knew in the back of her lust-inflamed mind that there was something of Mark which had become a
mystery while he had been away ... but it hardly mattered at that moment! Nothing mattered, only the
sensually erotic delight she was about to mindlessly bury herself in ... their young teenage ward's
feverishly hardened cock...!

admin
Site Admin

Re: Erotic Book - The Young And The Wild by Mrs. Peter Jense

Unread post by admin » 07 Feb 2016 08:40

Chapter 2
The wave of glowing desire swirling erotically up through Dianne's excited young body was not
something spontaneous, she knew, nor was the young boy totally responsible for being the factor
releasing it. The simmering lust which was driving her mindlessly on was as inbred in her female make-up
as the naked youth's innocent lewdness beneath her ... only the intensity of the lecherous flames licking
hotly over her flesh was a strange new delight she had never before experienced.
God, she was so, so hot! She could feel the heated wetness which had
seeped from between her vibrantly flushed pussy lips trickling downward
in warm little rivulets to moisten the smoothly tingling flesh of her
inner thighs as she clutched them tightly together. The natural
muscular action caused pressured sensations of erogenous pleasure to
ripple through her impassionedly fired loins and belly,
She kneeled up over him between his slender legs he had spread wide for her, his naked, scantily haired
loins directly beneath her lust-incited face. She held the man-sized length of his thickly hardened cock
inside the curled enclosure of fingers and small palm, her other hand moving almost tremblingly down to
gently cup and weigh his cum-filled young balls between his legs. The vibrant heat his teenaged genitals
sent wildly prickling through her raised a tiny guttural mewl of blind sensuality from deep in her throat.
She began to work its tightly clinging foreskin up and down, her sultrily glazing eyes feeding on the
tempting deliciousness of its damp, satin-smooth head, the feel of its hot, hardened ridges like sensuous
vertebra in her hand. Then her lustful manipulations caused a tiny clear bubble of pre-cum to bead at the
little slit of its fiery, mushroomed tip and her eyes staring hungrily, she eagerly groaned out her approval
...!
Watching from his comfortably reclined position, his head raised by the pillow, Kye was beginning to
wonder if the beautiful Mrs. Dianne was ever, ever going to get to the actual sucking of his cock. She
was a little shy, perhaps, had not done it much and didn't know exactly how to go about it. Though it
seemed odd to him that any girl would need instructions on such a natural thing, remembering how his
sister, Kim, had immediately mouthed it and swirled her tongue around it the first time he had ever let her
touch it. And knowing Captain Mark, it seemed ridiculous to believe he had never fucked his lovely wife
in the mouth!
Almighty goddamn! If only it did not ache so much, his super-hardened cock! It was her soft little hand
holding and working the outer skin up and down, while her other warmly cupped his puffed-up, burning
balls! And the way she was staring down at it so hungry like ... as if maybe she was going to bite off its
swollen knob ...!
With that, Dianne suddenly lowered her desire-slackened face to his up-thrusting, hardened penile-shaft,
one hand continuing to teasingly stroke it while with the other, she drew her nails beneath the vulnerably
sensitive sac of his young balls. Kye grunted aloud to the teasing stimulation, then saw her tiny, pink
tongue dart out to lick hotly at the drop of seminal fluid oozing from the little slit at the tip of the sleekly
pulsing head!
"Oh darling ... so good ... good!" the entranced, blonde young wife lustfully whispered, beginning to lick
it all over with hot, wetly sweeping tongue strokes.
"Uuunngghhh ..." Kye grunted in response, his narrow hips lurching reflexively upward at the very
second her hot, wet tongue made contact, then began to wiggle into the tiny, slightly cumming slit of his
piss hole! Almighty goddamn! She knew how all right, all right! And she was so gorgeous pretty ...
playing with his hurtfully thumping cock with her tongue tip! Christ, he wished she were stripped naked
so he could see how her big beautiful tits stuck out round and firm ... and if she had blonde pussy curls
all around her cunt! "Unnnnhhhhh!" he groaned again, louder this time, a series of wild chills charging up
his spine as he watched her lower her softly pursed lips down onto it, then enclose the wetly glistening
head in a warm Up-locking pressure that was unlike anything he had ever known!
Many times the Vietnamese teenager had been sucked and used in sexual orgies by many different girls
and women, but never had he felt such warm sensations of excited passion as he did at that moment with
Captain Mark's beautiful young wife, and he whimpered out in a small, emotionally breaking voice.
Compulsively, he thrust his trembling young loins upward, shoving his blood-engorged hardness deeper
up into the warm wet cavern beyond his new mother's ovally clasping lips!
Actually confused by the unfamiliar love-emotions surging through him, Kye watched the lipstick glossed
rim of her saliva moistened tips tighten elastically around his hotly inflamed cock, then slip downward
onto its sensitive thickness until her nose was brushing tightly into his sparse young pubic hairs, nearly the
entire jerking length of it sucked right up into the liquid heat of her honey-filled mouth!
He gaped through flashing dark eyes, amazed now that it was really happening, his youthful breaths
coming in ragged, panting gasps. Here he had only been in this new great country but a few days and
already his cock was being sucked ... and Captain Mark had said it would not be the same in America!
Maybe, he had been away so long he had forgotten! But would he forget about his own beauteous Mrs.
Dianne ...? Kye watched in excited fascination as she sucked her lips up off its tip, then began to lick at
it hungrily with her wetly moistened tongue, brushing and washing it all over up from his belly to the
bottom of its head glistening and sticking out like a ripened plum from its pulled-back foreskin. This was
not tike the hustling bitches in Saigon! She was doing it not for money, but to please him and to make
her own self happy! He could see that in the lustful expression greedily masking her lovely face, the
realization of such knowledge making him feel more joyous and wanted! Oh, he would love her very
much and let her suck his cock whenever she wanted to! Shit ... she was licking it all over, bathing and
loving it with every tantalizing sweep of her hot, wet little tongue! Then, she was going back down the
aching length to its thick base once more ... and ... and even below to his prickling balls ...! Almighty
goddamn! No one had ever done that to him ...!
Dianne's smoldering belly and loins were a burning inferno of intoxicating passion. Frenzied thrills from
the very forbiddeness of her act were madly racing through her. The delicious, sweet taste of his
fire-filled young genitals was nearly driving her to the point of orgasm with the mere thought of her
obscene licking and sucking of them! God, he was so young, handsome and willing... and right then, so
completely exposed to her slightest lustful whim! He had to cum for her! She must know the taste of his
hot, fresh youthful sperm squirting into her mouth! Would it be like she remembered her husband,
Mark's ... gush after gush of the warmly seething cream flooding into her throat and on down into her
feverishly wanting belly? Oh God, she had to know!
Saliva dribbled down her tongue as she licked the softly yielding, flesh of his cum-filled young balls with
warm, wetly painting tongue-strokes. The urge to slide her hands beneath his thighs and lift them upward
to get greater access between his legs was more than she wanted to deny. He sensed her desire and
helped, drawing Ns knees all the way back against his chest, until she was eagerly gaping at his nakedly
revealed little anal mouth! She trailed her wetly exploring tongue excitedly down along the raised pink
ridge between his widespread buttock cheeks as though drawn by a magnet. Her brain swimming
lustfully, Dianne circled the tip of it around the tiny puckered hole, laving his smooth inner ass-cheeks
with the warmly flowing moisture from her mouth. At last, with a surge of blinding passion, she stiffened
her tongue like a tiny baby penis and tried to penetrate the hotly clenched lips of his young asshole!
"Ooohhh! Mother, mother!" Kye lewdly choked out, his teenaged hips and buttocks uncontrollably
squirming around on tile extended tongue-tip probing relentlessly at his sensitive little anal mouth. Christ,
no, never had he known anything to equal what beautiful Mrs. Dianne was doing to him! He raised his
head to better see down through his widely spread legs to where her pretty face with its golden halo of
long blonde hair was nuzzled tightly up between his completely open buttock cheeks! Then, as she
slowly raised her head, again licking upward toward his painfully churning balls, he saw that she had
reached back between her own spread thighs beneath her nightie and guessed that she was
finger-tucking her own cunt ...!
Dianne wished that she had stripped naked so that her desire-swollen breasts could hang free to sway
down against his thighs while she sucked him, but she didn't want to stop now to do it. Her pussy was so
hot and wet! She had to caress it, and had spread her dampened thighs, reaching back up between them
to moistly draw a finger through the wet, sensitive flesh separating her passion-flushed cunt lips! Ooohhh
Goddd! It felt so heavenly, she groaned, trembling as she directed her fingertip to gently stroke the
erectly quivering bud of her tiny flaming clitoris, flashing sensations of intensified pleasure rippling hotly
through her lust-infused body.
Quickly, she trailed her tongue back over his cum-bloated, young balls and up along the solid lance of
long, thick flesh to its throbbing head, slipping her roundly ovaled lips wetly down over it once more. Oh
God, it was even more wildly intoxicating than she remembered with her husband, Mark ... this exotic
feeling of his swollen teenage cock totally filling her greedily sucking mouth! Yes ... they would do it
again and again when Mark was away ... oh, so many, many beautiful times ...!
Kye sucked in his breath with the burning sensations of pleasure her wet, eager tongue sent racing
frantically through him. He could suddenly think of nothing except the delightfully erotic act his new
mother was performing on him. Shivers rippled up his spine, raising a groan from deep in his young
throat. She brought her liquid, soft lips down all the way then, enclosing the entire sensitive head of his
cock once more in a wet, heated pressure, their tensiled fullness clasping tightly just below the rim to
trap it hungrily inside the hot, fluid shelter of her mouth.
"Almighty goddamn!" he choked, rifting his head higher to stare down at her snugly clasping lips. He
vaguely wondered if Captain Mark might kill him if he knew! Somehow, he didn't think it would be the
same as his sister Kim sucking the Captain, though he, her own twin brother, never minded. But
American Joes were different ... though he could not think about that now! The sight of his hardness
disappearing up into her widely ovalled mouth increased the lewd sensations he was experiencing a
hundred times! Oh shit! He had better not ever let Captain Mark know! She sucked him too well, and
he would surely want her to do it again! She was probably the best in the whole world ... and the
prettiest! Now, she was skillfully massaging the soft, sperm weighted resilience of his aching balls with
one hand, and stroking the thick base of his rigid cock between thumb and forefinger of the other, while
she began to suck rhythmically up and down.
Kye could feel the velvety smoothness of her wetly heated tongue twirling crazily around it at the peak of
the withdrawal, the fiery tip flicking provocatively across the split at its end. Uncontrollably, he flexed his
buttocks, his eyes fixed on the lustful sight of her slowly bobbing head below, his cock hurtfully
throbbing to the depths of his groin. Hot goddamn! She was going to draw his whole insides right out
through the tiny hole in his cockhead!
Kye knew that she sensed his frenzied reactions by the way she began to suck with mounting intensity,
the tips of her even white teeth scraping gently into the resisting hardness of his screaming cock. He
could see their little white trails where they had scraped the blood from beneath the surface of the skin!
Then, she was slipping her hands beneath his buttocks to cup them in her small, warm palms trying to lift
his loins up tighter to her bizarrely slaving face! Her hot, liquid tongue rotated with mounting fervor
around his expanding cockhead and Kye realized that he was quickly heading toward that unraveling
point of crazy-happy joy as she suddenly took nearly all of it up into her hungrily working throat!
Goddamn, he had always been amazed when they did not choke on it, but none ever seemed to, nor
was Mrs. Dianne as she groaned out and sucked on and on!
Blinding waves of rising heat were wildly building in the intricate depth of his sperm-churning balls.
Excitedly, he watched her white goddess-face toiling with a hungry, omniverous passion above his
furiously fired loins. He could see tiny rivulets of perspiration running in thin droplets from beneath her
long blonde hair and down her cheeks as she relentlessly sucked and strained to draw out the seething
cum bubbling hotly below in his balls. The muscles in his stomach tightened until he felt they might snap
from the pressure; still, he arched his back even further, shoving his aching cock deeper up into the
heated wetness of her voraciously sucking mouth. His breathing hissed from his lungs as he watched the
thin, pink ridges of inner flesh sensually pulling out from her lush lips clinging tightly to his pulsating
hardness. No ... sweet fuck! It had never been like this before for him! Never ... never ...!
And ... and oh shit, it was time to go all crazy-happy ...!
A boyish groan gutturally arose from somewhere in his chest as he felt the scalding, white sperm starting
its furious charge from deep down in the sanctuary of his balls and begin squirting out in hot fiery streams
into her voraciously sucking mouth and throat! He watched her cheeks expanding and hollowing eagerly
to his spewing cock, her Adam's apple visually reacting in her avid swallowing of the warm, flooding
gushes. Hungrily, she continued to suck his white, hot jism into the caressing, wet softness of her mouth
while his hands reached down to clutch at the sides of her head, holding her fast against the throbbing
heat of his cum-splitting loins, thrusting his cock deeper and deeper up into the depths of her greedily
milking throat!
Once, Dianne choked and coughed but quickly regained control, moaning around his squirting hardness
fucking into her mouth and throat, while her own mind-shattering climax overwhelmed her as she
plunged her rhythmically skewering fingers deeper up between her thighs into the wet, wildly exploding
flesh of her cunt! Desperately, she flicked and stroked her tiny, palpitating clitoris, still sucking and
nibbling hungrily on his deflating young cock long after it grew limp and useless in her wet, sperm-coated
mouth...!

admin
Site Admin

Re: Erotic Book - The Young And The Wild by Mrs. Peter Jense

Unread post by admin » 07 Feb 2016 08:41

Chapter 3
Sleep was a total impossibility for Dianne though she had gone shamefully to her room, plunged it into
darkness and crawled onto the bed to avoid looking at her own conscience-stricken face. That she had
not only let it happen, but had even encouraged it was now so incredible to her as to be like the living
unreality of a nightmare one finally awakens to bathed in cold perspiration ... except that this was no bad
dream ... it was the horrifying truth!
She couldn't cry. It might have helped, but venting tears had never been a part of her character. Though
how in God's name she could ever face her husband again after the obscene lechery of her act with the
young boy was at that moment beyond all reasoning. Her brain felt like the main-spring of a watch that
had been wound too tight and unable to perform.
How long she lay there in an almost numbed state of bitter remorse before getting up again, slipping on
her robe and quietly going into the kitchen, the guilt-filled, young wife had no idea. Her slender hands
trembled as she poured Bacardi into a glass, filled it with ice and added Cola, the only alcoholic drink
she had ever been able to stomach, and certainly she had to have something before that main-spring
helplessly snapped! She carried her glass into the living room to sit in the darkness near the front
window, unable even in her wretchedness to deny the tiny sensations of lust still lingering inside her from
her lewd sucking of Kye's young virile hardness!
The handsome teenager had shockingly amazed her in every respect, Dianne thought as she sipped
rapidly at her Cuba Libre. His genuinely innocent immoralness ... lying there openly stroking himself ...
and the obscene things he had told her ... God, it had all been too much for her in the smoldering,
sensually fired existence she'd been struggling through, waiting forever it seemed ... waiting for Mark ...
And what was there about her pilot husband which had suddenly given her an uneasy feeling, as if there
were some shady mystery connected with him?
Dianne emptied her glass and quietly went to the kitchen for another. Kye would know, she felt certain
... if he would tell her. She returned to her chair in the darkened shadows of the living room, deciding
that she would question him as soon as possible ... tomorrow morning, perhaps ... if she could face him
He'd actually been sleeping when she had finally raised her head from his sperm-drained young loins, a
trace of his inevitable smile fixed on the handsome lips of his contented, teenaged face. She hardly
remembered how long she'd lain there with the spent flaccidness of his long, softened penis still between
her gently nibbling lips, futilely struggling against the wave of anguish she knew was going to overwhelm
her ... and it had. But now, with the soothing warmth of the Bacardi working into her blood-stream, she
was beginning to unwind a bit and her pangs of guilt lessening.
By the time Dianne had finished her second drink she'd concluded that she could live with her sordid
skeleton, but that she must have Kye's sworn promise never to reveal their secret ... and to never do
anything like that in front of her again! In fact, she would insist that he vow to stop his lewd playing with
himself altogether ...! And then, she smiled to herself in the darkness. Of course, it would be impossible
to hold him to that, being that he was a very lusty young man, but he surely could be more discreet about
it just as she would have to be if he were to remain with them!
A little tremor of excitement rippled through Dianne's soft, susceptive body at the latter thought, and she
arose intending to go to the kitchen for one last drink. They'd tasted so good besides lifting her spirits,
but she was no drinker and two were plenty she decided. Anyway, she knew she could sleep now.
Naked to the waist with his skin a rich tanned color, the broad-shouldered, thick-chested blond
teenager straightened up from his yard work to look at Kye sitting on the rim of his wheel-barrow. He
licked at his red, wormish lips with thick tongue, his small blue eyes narrowed in a doubting expression;
"You sure've got an awful lot of shit, Kye, for one little guy," he partially sneered. "How the hell old did
you say you were?"
"Fourteen ... almost fifteen!" the slender Vietnamese replied, surprised at his new friend's put down.
Olaf Jensen's sneer became a one-sided grin. "Well, I'm sixteen and almost seventeen, buddy, and if I'd
laid just half the dolls you say you have I'd figure myself a real cock-hound."
"Cock-hound ...? What is that, some sort of animal?" Kye innocently questioned.
"Yeah, human animal!" Olaf said, sniggeringly wondering if the scrawny fink actually thought he believed
all the crap he'd been trying to hand out about fucking, pimping, and getting sucked-off everytime he
turned around. "The way I see it, you Vietnamese must run around with your stiff cocks in your hands all
the time so you don't wear out the flies of your pants!"
Kye thought about that, finally deciding his big friend was making a joke. Olaf was laughing, so he
laughed with him. Then, he said:
"No, it is not quite like that, Olaf, but I do not lie to you. In Saigon things are very different than her in La
Berdina. There is always a girl ready to fuck or suck you, but usually for a price. It is the way she gets
money to eat, or help take care of her family. There are always many Joes who pay well and because I
use to bring them to my girls, Kim, Chen, and Lea, were very generous with me ... especially when
business was slow and they were high on yum-yum ..."
"High on what?" the big boy interrupted.
"Yum-yum. It is a drug, an aphrodisiac the girls take to make them very hot so they will do a bang-up
good fuck job on Joe and make sure he comes back!" Kye explained.
"Never heard of it," Olaf said, his doubting expression returning.
"Sounds to me like more of your shit, Kye ..."
"Is not shit!" Kye snapped, feeling anger for the first time with his
new friend. "Is almighty goddamned truth! Yum-yum is an ancient drug
used in my country for centuries! Really, its name is Dhattura! The
girls put it in their tea and fuck all night without ever stopping they
are so hot! The Joes who have been there all know! You ask any Joe
...!"
"Huh! I don't know any Joes," Olaf said, bending back down to his work and still not convinced that he
should believe the skinny little bastard. "Anyway, you better keep that cock of yours in your pants
around her, buddy, or somebody might blow your lousy head off."
"Who would do something like that ... blow my head off?" Kye questioned, amazed that anyone should
get that angry over such a natural thing.
"Ha, just about any chick's old man who might catch you slipping it to his daughter, is all," Olaf sneered,
wondering if the goddamned dope was as stupid as he pretended. "You want to let laid, fellow, you
better high tail it back to Vietnam and your yum-yum broads, 'cause you can bet no American dolly's
going to fuck or suck you!"
To Kye, there was suddenly no question but what the big teenager had meaningfully insulted him. His
emphasis on the word you had separated Kye from all others, and he knew it was because of his Asian
blood. He was hurt, but more enraged than anything. Now, he wished he had brought Sergeant outside
with him instead of leaving him so Mrs. Dianne could feed him. He would order the big animal to take a
fat chunk right out of this grinning sonofabitch's almighty goddamned ass!
"So, maybe you're wrong like hell, Mr. Olaf!" Kye spat at him, getting to his feet. "Because Kye's
already been sucked until his balls almost burst like a fucking mortar shell ... and by an American dolly,
too!"
"Here we go, more shit!" Olaf sneered, then chuckled as he wagged his big blond head.
"Let's see you explain your way out of this one, yum-yum boy? Just where the hell you been to meet any
American girls, eh?"
"Right here! Where in the almighty goddamned hell do you think?" Kye swore, too angry to say more as
he started toward the front gate to the street.
"Hey, wait a minute, Kye! Where are you going?" the husky teenager called after him, his lustful interest
really fired this time by the other's insistently honest tone. "Come on back and tell me about it! I believe
you, no crap ..."
"No crap is right!" Kye snapped, for the first time feeling he had the upper-hand with this big oaf he no
longer was sure was his friend. He would have to walk to the park and think about that, for friends were
very important to him, such as Captain Mark and Mrs. Dianne. In Saigon, one always was skeptical of
so-called comrades. Too many times they would turn out to be just that ... the enemy ... but he had
thought all American were buddies. Now, he didn't know what to think ...
Dianne had slept, but not restfully. She had dreamed insensible, sordid things which she barely
remembered upon awakening to a brilliant sunshine. Evidently, she'd cried in her sleep, too, for her eyes
were puffy and red-rimmed when she'd opened them. The soothing effect her midnight drinks had taken
was long gone, though, the warm glow of a new California day helped. She immediately thought of her
obscene performance with the young boy, but forced herself not to dwell on it. Then Mark and the
mysterious "whatever" surrounding him raced into her mind and she bolted from the bed, remembering
she intended to question Kye.
Quickly, she splashed her face, brushed her hair and slipped on her robe, going over in her mind how
she would approach and draw the information she wanted, as well as the pledges she would insist he
make. She trembled nervously as she walked into the kitchen, the thought of facing him for the first time
since ... since their sinfully forbidden act the night before having its full impact on her.
"Oh! Good morning, Mrs. Dianne!" his voice radiantly greeted her like an elated clarion call. He stood
near the back door with his hand on the knob, ready to open it. "I have eaten and am going out to join
my friend, Olaf ... if it is all fight? I-I hope you slept well, Mrs. Ma'am?"
As always, with everything he had done since being there with her, his greeting, warmth, and smile
overwhelmed the young, blonde wife. For a moment, she did little more than gape at him, then down at
the almost laughing German shepherd staring upward at her with great brown eyes, his ears gallantly
erect. She said:
"H-Has Sergeant eaten, Kye?" all the things she had readied in her mind to discuss with him a sudden
conglomeration of confusion.
"No, Ma'am! I know he is hungry, too! You can always tell by the pathetic gleam in his eyes!"
Dianne couldn't help but smile, for certainly the great dog was expressing just such a took. She said:
"Well ... leave him here with me, dear, and you go ahead. I'll feed him. We'll give him some of that roast
from last night."
"If you do, he will be your friend for life, Mrs. Dianne!" Kye said, grinning. "I will be outside with Olaf."
"All right, darling ... and ... and there's a park two blocks from here if you'd like to walk there, but don't
go any farther. Promise?"
"Yes, Ma'am, of course! What ever you say ...!"
At the slam of the door behind him, Dianne sighed heavily. She'd said none of the things she wanted to,
but she wasn't sorry. Later, once she got her bearings about her there would be plenty of time. She'd
passed the most critical moment of all ... she'd faced him, and he, her, as if nothing had ever happened
between them the night before ...!
She watched Sergeant ravenously gulp at the entire remainder of the roast she'd cut up for him while she
sat at the table with coffee, for the first time in her life enjoying one of Mark's favorite drinks, coffee
royal. How he loved it, invariably smiling at her as he splashed the cognac into the cup and reminding her
that she didn't know what she was missing. Very soon, all of those little splendors would be happening
between them again ... and they would be so happy. Oooohhhh... what was this uneasiness eating at her
concerning the one man she loved and wanted with all her heart! God! She'd love him as much even if he
were the nation's number one wanted criminal! Wouldn't she? Yes! Yes! Then why was she letting this
ridiculous bit she'd built up in her mind gnaw at her so? Damn ... she wouldn't ... She absolutely would
not! Mark Keller meant too much to her to toy with! He was her whole life ... and now, there was Kye
to think of ...
The curvaceous, blonde young wife made herself a second, then a third coffee royal before returning to
her room carrying it. Through the living room window she glanced to see Kye and Olaf, a little thrill of
excitement rippling through her at the sight of her ward's handsome, teenaged smile. Sergeant's almost
silent treading behind her reached her ears and she smiled back at him.
"You coming with me, darling? Well ... okay, but I'm going to take a shower ... Guess I did make a
lifelong friend after all with that roast, eh?"
Dianne paused to pet him, pleased at his warm, loving whimper for her. She laughed and entered the
room, setting the coffee cup in the adjoining bath before coming back and quickly slipping out of her
robe and tiny nightie. She moved to the right of the open window to catch its draft, a sense of well being
filling her with the refreshing breath of clean, cool air brushing over her satiny nakedness. At first,
Sergeant seated himself to watch her, then dropped prostrate, stretching out his front paws and she
smiled down at him as his eyes rolled up at her.
"Lecher," she whispered, walking toward the door to close and throw the locking bolt for certain
privacy. "If my husband could see you watching me naked now ..."
Diane laughed once more as she walked toward the bathroom, determined to keep her pleasureful
mood all day, no matter what. She flitted about the tiled room doing personal things, her sultry green
eyes at last catching her own nakedly tanned curves reflected in the full length mirror on the back of the
door.
For a moment, she stood unmoving, consciously, admiring her symmetrical shape ... the full,
pink-nippled breasts and slender waist flowing into the flared arch of her seductively curved hips and
smoothly rounded thighs. Mark raved over her long legs, the shape of her calves, slender ankles and tiny
feet until she was embarrassed. Though he was always fascinated by the white outline her swim-suit
halter left across her breasts, it was the white stretch of her hips and lower belly where the curly triangle
of sparse, blonde hair began to sprinkle over her pubic mound and vaginal lips that mesmerized him most
... and at that moment too, Was causing tiny shivers of excitement to ripple over her!
Oh Mark, lover! Please hurry home! I need you so badly, darling ...!
Dianne sighed, smiling sensually to herself. Those damned coffee royals, she thought. They certainly had
a kick like a mule ... and a sexy one at that! She stepped into the shower-stall, regulating the water, the
fine spraying needles exciting her naked, soft flesh, the whole uplifting process adding to her happy
mood.
She remembered her Mark's often spewed philosophy that nothing was ever as bad as it first appeared
and felt confident that Kye was not about to tell Mark and hurt her. He loved her and there was little
question about that, then after seeing him by the door earlier, her fears along those lines were rapidly
leaving her. Yet ... even so, it must never happen again! She'd already made her mind up to that ... still,
she couldn't quite imagine what had ever taken place in her chemistry to make her lose so complete
control to throw herself into the wildly abandoned act of sucking him to completion, and then ... then
swallowing it ...
Distinctly, the entire lewd scene passed through her mind in compelling review, graphically reminding
Dianne that it'd been as if she'd had absolutely no command over her desire to possess him ... to feel and
stroke his hardened young cock in her hand ... and then suck it like a street whore into her mouth! A
quiver of excitement fluttered over her curved nakedness as she remembered the sweet taste of his
swollen young cock, and the hard, maddening feel of it to her experimenting tongue! But when he'd
finally shot his delicious, virilely fresh young sperm into her mouth and throat and she'd swallowed it ...
Oooohhh ...!
Damn, she better stop thinking this way! Her sinful thoughts were keying her right up again! Even the feel
of her own hands as they soaped the soft, yielding flesh of her breasts, stomach and thighs were causing
tiny, electric-like prickles to dance teasingly up between her warm, sensitive legs! Oh God ... enough of
this nonsense, she decided, even as she sensuously raised bubbly suds over the silken curls and fleshy
lips of her stimulated vagina, forcing herself to ignore the provoked excitement which thoughts of Kye's
youthful nakedness and hardened thick cock had quickly aroused in her.
Through sheer will power, Dianne rinsed off and toweled dry, a series of tiny tremors still rippling over
her naked, soft curves with every step back into the bedroom.
Sergeant whimpered and she smiled down at him where he still lay watching her every move. He
wagged his tail and animalistically licked at his jaws, and her soft, sweet-smelling hand when she bent
downward, petting his great head. She couldn't help but wonder if, or what, he was thinking as his big
brown eyes seemed to rake over her, almost lustfully ogling her nude body. It gave her an odd sensation
of exhibitionism as she stood there for a long moment almost tauntingly posing before his gleaming animal
eyes. Then, with a final smile and pat, she picked up her manicuring set and walked to the bed, climbing
onto its middle with intentions of making dainty her feet which Mark raved so much over.
The task required an almost lewd sitting position with legs widespread, and bent at the knees and the
curvaceously exposed Dianne couldn't resist looking at her reflection in the mirror of the vanity. As she
did, Sergeant's sudden leap up onto the bed took her completely by surprise, not only startling her but
causing her to gasp out and lose her balance, falling backward onto her elbows. With that, the big animal
immediately moved forward between her open legs, almost as if she had spread them for him in obscene
invitation, and Dianne could do little more than gape up at him in shocked wonderment ...