erotic book - Horny Voyeur Schoolgirls by David Crane

Contains all kind of sex novels in Hindi and English.
admin
Site Admin

Re: erotic book - Horny Voyeur Schoolgirls by David Crane

Unread post by admin » 08 Feb 2016 10:37

Chapter 10
When she saw that the young couple was separating, Thelma turned to Homer, who still had his cock
out, and gave him a questioning look. Words were seldom necessary between the two, since their
inclinations were so much in accord and they were always thinking the same thing, and Homer nodded
and said, "Certainly, my dear."
Tom was wobbling up alongside the Eldorado, his hands jammed in his side pockets in a futile attempt to
hide his erection.
Thelma slid the electric window down and leaned out.
"Young man!" she called.
Tom halted and blushed. Christ! He hoped this wasn't some old prude who had noticed his hard-on and
intended to give him a piece of her mind or to chew him out for his embarrassing condition.
"Yeah?" he said, sullenly.
But then he saw that this was a very good-looking lady, and that she was smiling.
He stepped up to the window.
"Yeah?" he repeated.
"I couldn't help but notice that you have a hard-on," said Thelma, getting right to the point.
"Errr-" What the fuck did a fella say when a broad-a good-looking broad who was smiling-said
something like that? Tom could only gape at her in confusion.
"I suppose your girlfriend won't take care of it for you, is that it?"
"I ain't got a girlfriend," Tom said. Then he remembered that, although he didn't, he was supposed to
have a girl, and he said, "I mean-the girl that I'm with ain't really-errr-I mean, she won't put out."
"I see. She's probably gone to the lady's room to finger-fuck and remove temptation, I imagine."
This was strange talk from a stranger. Tom was utterly perplexed.
"And I suppose that you were going to beat your meat back in your car, while she was gone. Right?"
"Well-errr-"
"I hate to see a nice young man frustrated," Thelma said. "Would you like me to empty your balls for
you?"
Tom could hardly believe it.
She smiled, her tongue sliding across her lips.
"Are you serious?" he croaked.
"Perfectly. You may fuck me-or you can shoot in my mouth, which ever you prefer."
"Yeah!" Tom cried.
He reached for the door handle.
Then he saw that the blonde was not alone-and that the guy with her had a prick like a telephone pole
sticking out from the front of his trousers, the cockhead glowing in the darkness.
"Errr-who's that guy, then?" he asked.
"Oh, don't mind Homer-he's just my husband," Thelma said, and she opened the door.
Her husband?
It seemed all very mysterious to him.
"Homer likes to watch," Thelma explained.
And then it all came clear in Tom's mind-because Tom knew something about voyeurism, himself.
Lord! At long last he was going to fuck a girl!
Would he have a tale to tell Jerry!
Counting his blessings, Tom got in the Eldorado.
Thelma quickly hiked her bouncy ass up and slid across Tom's lap, so that Tom was seated in the
middle-where Homer would be able to get a good look at the action.
Tom couldn't help but shoot a look at Homer's mighty prick. He felt a little embarrassed. His own cock
was big enough, and certainly hard and full of spunk, but it was like a pencil compared to that huge
cock. Tom could feel the heat from Homer's huge cock wafting in the car. He wondered why a woman
who had access to a prick like that would ever settle for less. But then he figured that she probably used
lesser pricks as foreplay and liked to get her husband real excited in the process.
Thelma opened his fly.
Homer beamed with approval at them. She reached in and hauled Tom's cock out, balls and all, and
gazed at his prick appreciatively.
"What a nice cock," she murmured. "Isn't it lovely, Homer? I can't wait to make it shoot!"
"Nice little thing, at that," Homer agreed.
But it was only little by comparison to Homer's prick, because as Thelma petted and stroked it, Tom's
cock was swelling and throbbing to massive proportions and his balls were so full that, had he fallen in
the ocean, he would have floated on them as if they were water wings.
"You seem like a very horny young man," Thelma remarked.
"I sure am!"
Homer smiled. "Probably be able to come twice, a young fella like this with such a hard-on."
"Is that right, young man? Can you come twice?"
"Sure," Tom said.
In fact, Tom could come six times. He knew that for a fact because once, after he had seen his sister
soaping her tits in the shower, he had sneaked into her bedroom and jerked himself off half a dozen
times into her underwear drawer. But he didn't think it would be polite to mention that in mixed company.
"Then I can have a load to drink and a load for my pussy, both!" Thelma predicted, sounding very happy
about it.
She smiled at Homer.
Homer smiled. "Suck him off first, honey. He'll probably shoot more out the first time he comes and I
like to see the stuff pour into your mouth. Can't really see it up your cunt."
Tom felt as if he were being used. The way they were discussing the process, he might have been an in
animate object-like a dildo, for instance-with no say in the matter at all. But it was not a bad sort of
object to be, if one must be an object, and the sex-frantic lad was not going to ruin things by making any
objections to his objectdom.
He just sat there and waited for the sexy blonde with the big tits to start to work on his prick.
And that was just what Thelma did.
Bending down, she slurped the head of his cock into her mouth and started sucking voraciously. Her
tongue curled around the meaty prick and her lips pulled and dragged as she worked skillfully on the
succulent mouthful. Then she began to bob up and down, feeding the whole prick into her greedy mouth.
She was cupping his balls in one hand, gently squeezing them. With her other hand, she traced a fingertip
up along the fat, pounding vein that seemed the underside of his cockshaft, caressing it as her lips drew
up to the knob.
She was looking up, watching her husband as he watched her.
Homer was leaning down as close as he could get. Light glinted from his thick eyeglasses and a smile
twitched at the corners of his lips. His prick was so long that, bending down as he was, the head of his
cock was brushing him under the chin.
"Ummmm," Thelma sighed.
"Ahhhh," Homer moaned.
His mouth worked as if in emulation of his wife's sucking lips.
Tom felt uncomfortable, with his prick in a woman's mouth and her husband staring right at the
connection-but his cock did not feel any discomfort at all. He had never known such a wonderful
sensation as getting his cock sucked. He began to gurgle and gasp.
"Oh, yes, darling-suck it," Homer groaned.
"Ummmm," Thelma purred.
"Suck him off, darling-make him come!"
Tom began to twitch and gyrate, his ass churning on the seat as he fed his prick up into her skillful mouth.
"Shoot in her mouth, boy!" Homer rasped.
Her tongue had curled under his cockhead now, so that his prick was skimming over it as he went in and
out of her mouth. His knob ran back and lodged in her throat, then came out until she collared it behind
the flaring ledge with her compressed lips.
Saliva poured down his cockshaft as her head came up, then she bobbed down the slippery rod again.
His cockhead was just starting to weep. The sticky seepage trickled onto her tongue and into her mouth
and she gave a little whimper of joy as she tasted the first of his juice and knew that she was going to
suck a lot of succulent cum out of that sweet young prick. Now there was foamy jism mixing with her
saliva as her lips pulled upward. She bobbed down, retrieving the stuff.
She kept looking at Homer.
Homer kept looking at her.
Homer's massive cock was hammering wildly as he watched his wife's lips drag and suck on the young
man's meaty prick. Homer had never understood why he loved to watch Thelma sucking other men's
cocks and drinking strange men's cum-nor had he ever really tried to figure it out. He guessed that
maybe he was a pervert, but that did not trouble him in the slightest. Being a pervert was too much fun to
question the motivation.
Homer had enjoyed watching such things ever since he was a kid, when he had found his mother sitting
on the mailman's prick in the hallway, while the meter reader fucked her in the mouth. The sight had been
so thrilling that he had jacked off for the first time, despite his tender age and not even sure what he was
doing and, in his innocence, he had been surprised when white stuff shot out. He'd wondered what it
was. Not a day had gone by since then when Homer had not pulled himself off at least once, and he was
doing so now, his fist frigging up and down at the base of his rod, moving only a few inches.
Homer came before Tom did.
He squirted his thick jism into Thelma's face.
She squirmed in ecstasy under the sweet spray.
Homer's spunk ran down Tom's cock and Thelma went down after it, sucking her husband's cum off
another man's meat. Her face was coated with spunk, and she was radiant with the pleasure of it. She
wanted more. She began to use her hand as well as her mouth, gripping Tom's cockshaft, pulling it up
and down as her lips worked voraciously on the flaring wedge of his knob.
Tom howled.
His balls burst and he hosed Thelma's gullet with a load of streaming hot cum.
Thelma swallowed and sucked for more.
She milked the boy's prick and balls dry.
Then she pulled her soaking mouth off his cockhead and raised her smiling face, lips parted, so that
Homer could see the cum on her tongue.
Homer groaned and clamped his lips to hers, kissing his wife lovingly while she still had a mouthful of
jism.
Then she swallowed the rest of it.
Tom's cock, potent and vigorous, remained standing like a rampant tower, hardly diminished at all by his
ejaculation.
Thelma gazed down at his cock and grinned with delight, while Homer gave a nod of approval.
Then she fucked Tom.
She drew her skirt up and sat back on the seat, her lush thighs spread, her hairy cunt open and sodden
with her own juices.
Tom got down on the floor, kneeling between her legs. Homer leaned down, his chin on his wife's belly
and his eyes glued on her cunt.
Homer spread Thelma's cunt open with his fingers.
Thelma took Tom's cock in her hand and guided the bloated cockhead into her pussy.
Tom began to fuck vigorously.
Her cunt was hot and slick. Tom thought that fucking was even better than getting sucked-both totally
new experiences for the lad. His ass bucked and his belly heaved as he drove his prick in, time and time
again, plowing up her cunt, shoving his cock in with gusto.
Homer gurgled with happiness as, from close range, he watched that fat prick vanish up his wife's
sodden pussy, then reappear slippery with cuntjuice. Thelma was stroking Homer's head tenderly and
Homer was fingering her clit, adding another dimension to her pleasure.
Thelma creamed.
Then she creamed again.
She was coming for the third time when Tom gave a cry of tormented ecstasy and filled her cunt with
cum. He spurted load after load into her pussy, jerking as he emptied his balls.
Thelma squirmed and her pussy sucked voraciously, dragging the last drops of jism from his cock and
balls.
Tom slumped, feeling as if his skeleton had come apart-or melted and squirted out of his cock.
His prick, softening at last, slipped out of Thelma's cunt.
Her cunt overflowed with cum and cunt-juice.
Homer gazed at her pussy for a moment, licking his lips. Then, just as he had kissed her on the mouth
before, he lowered his head and kissed her soaking cunt with loving devotion.
And now Homer was inspired.
Although he had already jerked off twice, his masterpiece of a prick was raging and thundering. He
pushed Tom out of the way and knelt on the floor between Thelma's trembling thighs.
Thelma arched her back, tilting her cunt up to receive his thrusts, and Homer poured his prick into her,
feeding her the whole massive cock with the first stroke.
Tom regarded this in awe.
How could a cunt hold a cock that big?
He half expected to see the woman's hipbones jump out of their sockets or a long furrow rise up in her
belly. Homer's cock was so long that it would not have surprised Tom if the knob had come pushing out
of Thelma's mouth from inside, running right through her body from cunt to gullet. But Thelma's pliable
cunt, which had clamped so sweetly on Tom's smaller cock, had spread out now, and they were fucking
easily and fluidly, jolting together in wild passion.
When Homer came, he came so hard that his ass flew back on the recoil and, if Thelma had not been
braced against the seat, he would have blown her right off the head of his prick.
They ground out their contentment, then snuggled together in the pleasant glow of satiation.
They had forgotten that Tom was there.
Tom opened the door and got out quietly.
He paused. He guessed that he should thank them, or at least say goodbye, but they weren't looking at
him.
What a strange couple, he thought.
And what a lucky meeting it had been.
Tom hurried back to his car, eager to tell Jerry of his wonderful adventure.
But Jerry hadn't returned from the toilet yet

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin » 08 Feb 2016 10:38

Chapter 11
Now Linda and Mike were looking over the seat, doing some watching in their turn, while Tina finished
fucking Clyde to a frazzle. Tina was lithe and limber and fucked as sinuously as a snake, clinging to him
when he filled her cunt with his thick load and wailing with the joy of it as her pussy melted on his
spurting prick.
Then Clyde was finished.
His prick came out limp and drooping, and his balls had gone into a state of collapse.
Mike, although he had enjoyed watching, also had a soft cock now, and neither of the young men was
going to be able to do any more fucking for a while.
That, Linda thought, was a shame. She wondered if a little tonguing might harden either of those spent
pricks.
Then she wondered if either one of the boys would care to suck her pussy. As soon as that thought
occurred to her, Linda wanted it very much. She had always wondered what it felt like to get licked, and
she imagined it would be a wonderful sensation. Now that she had sucked cocks and been fucked, she
was keen to get eaten out.
But she was too shy to suggest it.
She wished that Tina, who was much bolder than she, would get the idea and make the suggestion.
And then, thinking about Tina, Linda had another idea!
Trembling with vibrant hopefulness, Linda said, "I have to go to the restroom-want to come with me,
Tina?"
Tina looked from prick to prick and shrugged.
"Might as well," she said. "Ain't nothing stiff in this car."
The two girls got out of the car and headed for the restroom together, the way that women do-and
Linda was thinking very hard about other things that women could do, as she went.
Jerry had already gone into the women's washroom and entered one of the cubicles. He lifted his dainty
dress and took his thundering cock out, but he didn't start masturbating immediately.
Although his balls were begging to be emptied, Jerry was trying to restrain himself until some girl came
in. He was hoping that he might get a look at a cunt or a set of tits and that he could pull himself off while
he enjoyed the view.
He had closed the cubicle door, of course-because he did not want to be seen with a hard cock sticking
out from under his skirts-but he was able to peer through the crack between the door and jamb. He
could see the sink. He knew from happy experience that sometimes a girl, when she was alone in the
room, would drop her panties before she went into one of the booths, and that was what he was hoping
for.
But he got a lot more than that.
In came Linda and Tina.
"Gee, I sure do love sucking and fucking!" Linda was saying.
Jerry stifled a groan and squeezed his prick by the hilt.
"Fun, isn't it?" Tina said gaily.
"And-and I like it when you were playing with my pussy and-and sucking my titties, too," Linda added,
lowering her eyes and blushing a demure rosy pink, gazing through her fluttering eyelashes in a
speculative way at the other girl.
"I wasn't sucking your tits," Tina said. "I was licking the jism off them-that's different."
But despite correcting Linda, Tina was gazing at her thoughtfully and grinning devilishly.
Linda smiled. "It felt nice, anyhow. But-well, I've got more cum in me, now-in a different place-and I
was just wondering if you might want to lick that up, too?"
"Why, you naughty girl! You want me to suck your cunt!"
Embarrassed, Linda said, "Oh, no-I just thought you might like to suck the cum out of it-not suck it,
itself."
"Because we ain't lesbians, right?"
"Oh, we certainly aren't lesbians-I know you'd never suck my cunt-unless it was full of cum."
Tina licked her lips as if she were trying to decide if she felt like having another mouthful of cum. "Of
course, it ain't possible to just suck jism out of a cunt-you got to get some cuntjuice with it."
"I suppose so."
"But that's okay. Cuntjuice is tasty stuff, too-especially when there's jism mixed in with it. And while I'm
doing it, I might as well make you come, I guess."
"Oh! Will you, Tina?" cried Linda, clapping her hands together in merry expectation.
"Sure."
"And-and I'll suck you off, too!" Linda promised.
"What a swell idea," said Tina. "Let's go in a booth."
They went in a booth.
It was the booth next to the one in which Jerry was with lurking prick in hand and visions of ecstasy
dancing in his head.
Jerry got up on the toilet seat and craned his neck over the partition and, sure enough, he found that he
could look right down upon the two naughty teenagers.
He gripped his prick as if for support-and watched.
Tina had bolted the door behind them. She turned to Linda.
Linda, although she certainly wanted it, was a bit nervous and not sure how to go about such things.
But Tina was no stranger to the gentle art of lapping cunts. She had acquired a taste for pussy several
years before when her older sister had coaxed her into doing a bit of cuntsucking and sixty-nining and,
since then, she had seldom passed up a chance to eat out a cunt.
Linda's cunt, she thought, looked absolutely delicious.
"How-how shall we-"
"Why don't you sit down and I'll kneel between your legs, okay?"
Linda lifted her skirt and sat on the toilet seat, her slim, sleek, cum-streaked thighs spread. Tina gazed at
the blonde's pussy for a few moments, as a hungry girl might gaze at a dessert, licking her lips, her dark
eyes-flashing. Then she knelt down and looked some more, from closer range. Linda's cunt was spread
open, the cuntlips unfurled and the slick hole full of juice.
Tina began running her tongue up the insides of Linda's thighs, licking up the congealed spunk for
starters-still making believe that it was jism she was after, not pussy juice.
Linda began to moan and whimper as Tina's tongue moved higher up her legs and drew near to her cunt.
Tina spread Linda's pussy wide open with her fingers.
Her tongue flicked out, lapping at her clit.
"Ummm-yummy," Tina purred.
"Oh! Oh! Do it!" Linda wailed.
Tina's tongue flicked again. It ran up the creamy slot this time, then she stabbed it right up the sodden
cunthole. She began tonguing away steadily.
Linda squirmed and writhed in ecstasy. Her long legs thrust out, ankles arched, toes pointing away. Then
they clamped around Tina's face, as if trapping her where she was-but no trap was necessary to hold the
cunt-loving girl in that sweet honey pot. Tina was glued there by lust, plastered by passion, clamped by
carnal desire. She had been using only her tongue, at first. Now she started using her lips, as well. She
opened her mouth wide and fitted her lips to Linda's steaming pussy and started sucking steadily, pulling
mouthfuls of cuntjuice-and cum, of course-out, while her tongue slid in and out of the hole.
"Ahhhh," Tina whimpered, relishing the feast.
"Ummmm," Linda purred.
Linda had loved sucking cocks and getting fucked, and now she found that getting sucked off was every
bit as good as the other pleasures-and even before she had creamed, she was looking forward to doing
her own share of the pussy-licking, wanting to suck Tina off in turn.
Linda arched her back and her hips worked like smooth pistons, while her belly heaved up and her ass
ground about on the toilet seat. Her cunt was running like a river now. Tina had already sucked all the
jism out and it was pure cuntjuice that was flooding over her tongue and running past her talented lips.
She began finger-fucking Linda's hole, using three fingers and pushing them in steadily, while she
concentrated on the blonde's clitoris with her tongue and lips.
"Come," she whispered.
The word echoed in Linda's pussy, so that she felt it rather than heard it.
"Yes-yes!" Linda cried.
"Come for me-come in my mouth, honey! Oh! I want to drink your sweet cuntjuice!" Tina wailed, really
getting carried away now. This was the sweetest cunt she had ever sucked, and she felt starved for the
cream of Linda's climax. Her stiff fingers fucked in, her lips pulled on Linda's clit and her tongue slurped
in and out.
Linda felt the first wave rush across her belly. Other waves were darting up her trembling thighs, coming
faster and higher until they blended into one, and she was crying out with joy as she creamed.
Tina licked and sucked and moaned as her mouth filled up with the precious pussyjuice. She kept licking
even after Linda had finally stopped coming and had slumped back against the wall. After a while Tina
raised her head. Her lips were dripping and her eyes glowed with happiness and anticipation.
"Want to do me, now?" she asked.
"I sure do!" Linda said happily.
They changed positions. Linda was every bit as eager to eat out Tina's juicy cunt as she had previously
been to have her own cunt gobbled, but she hesitated for a moment, gazing at the tasty-looking cunt,
letting her appetite build up until her mouth was starting to water for it.
Linda leaned in and buried her face between Tina's slender, trembling thighs and clamped her mouth on
the girl's bushy cunt.
With the first suck, Linda discovered-just as she had earlier, when sucking her first prick-that
cunt-lapping was the sort of thing that just came natural to a girl. No experience or practice was
necessary. She knew how to do it, and she loved doing it. Eating cunt was as wonderful as any of the
other pleasures that the innocent teenager had discovered on this memorable evening.
She was looking forward to making Tina come. She didn't have long to wait.
Tina had gotten tremendously excited while she was eating Linda's pussy and she began to melt almost
at once-although she was trying to hold back and prolong the pleasure, for Linda's tongue was talented
and her lips skilled.
Tina wailed and panted and creamed. Linda gobbled down great foaming mouthfuls of cuntjuice and
found it as delicious as jism, and she kept sucking more out.
"Ohhh-that was wonderful!" Tina gasped.
"Who cares if Clyde and Mike get hard-ons again?" Linda said, still flicking her tongue around in Tina's
pussy, gathering up the last stray drops of cuntjuice from Tina's hairy crotch.
Jerry stared down at the cunt-sucking teenagers. His hard-on was a thing of beauty, and he was so
fascinated by what he was watching that he had forgotten to jack off. But it wasn't necessary.
Jerry's prick went off of its own accord ...

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin » 08 Feb 2016 10:38

Chapter 12
Like a skyrocket made of quicksilver, Jerry's jism rose high into the air. It hung suspended for a
moment, a fleecy cloud of cum floating above the booths.
Then it descended.
The creamy lump splattered on Tina's bare belly and ran down into her bushy pubic mound.
Both girls looked at this unexpected addition to the available cream in surprise. Where in hell had it
come from?
Linda leaned down and sucked the tasty spunk up from Tina's crotch.
"What was it?" Tina asked. "Cum or cuntjuice?"
Linda was trying to figure it out, rolling the load around on her taste buds. She swallowed it.
"Cum, I think," she said hesitantly.
"Cum? In the women's room? That's funny," Tina said.
They both looked up.
And there was Jerry, gazing down.
"Oh, Christ!" Tina gasped. "Some blonde bitch has been watching us suck each other off!"
Linda was blushing with shame.
Jerry realized that he had been discovered, and he blushed, too. But then he remembered that he was
still in disguise and that they thought he was a girl-and had a right to be there.
"You gonna rat on us?" Tina asked.
Tina knew that cuntsucking in the public toilet was frowned upon by the manager of the drive-in, and she
hated the thought that she might get banned from a place where she always had so much fun.
"Gee-no," Jerry said. "It looked swell."
Tina thought that a woman with a deep voice was sexy. It gave her an idea-a logical, lovely idea.
The blonde was good looking.
Tina grinned and said, "If you promise not to tell, I'll suck you off, Blondie."
"Oh! So will I!" Linda cried.
"Yeah!" Jerry exclaimed with enthusiasm.
"Stay where you are, honey-we'll be right with you, tongues first," Tina promised.
Both girls jumped up eagerly and dashed out of the booth, turning into the one next to it.
Then Jerry realized his predicament.
What the fuck was he going to do?
He was dying for a blowjob-but they thought he was a girl! They were coming to suck a cunt-and he
didn't have one to be sucked! What would they say when they saw his prick?
He jerked his dress down, hiding his big cock, which was still hard and hot and horny. He had terrible
visions of girls screaming in shock and the long arm of the law descending upon his prick-as
evidence-and the mortification of his public trial and humiliation.
He held his dress firmly down over his cock.
Tina and Linda burst in, licking their lips in anticipation of a new pussy to be savored.
Jerry was still standing on the toilet seat, and when they approached their heads were right on a level
with his groin.
"Lift your skirt, honey," Tina urged. "No-I-I changed my mind," he croaked.
Linda looked disappointed.
But bold little Tina was not going to be put off that easily.
"Shy, huh?" she asked. "I bet you've never had your cunt sucked before, is that it?"
Jerry, in all truth, had never had his cunt sucked.
He nodded.
Tina was tugging at the hem of his dress, trying to pull it up, and Jerry was holding it down with both
hands. In frustration, Tina ducked down and pushed her head up under his skirt.
Linda, looking on, heard Tina gasp.
Jerry was gasping, too.
Because Tina had her mouth on the head of his prick and was starting to suck before she realized how
strange this was. Jerry was still holding his dress down firmly, but her mouth felt so wonderful that there
was no way he could even try to retract his prick from it.
"Holy shit !" Tina gasped.
Linda could see the outline of Tina's hand bobbing around under the blonde's dress.
"Christ, Blondie-you got the biggest clit I ever sucked!" exclaimed Tina. "And delicious, too."
Then moist, merry sounds of devoted slurping came from under the garment.
"Come have a look at this clit, Linda!" Tina called, wanting to share this remarkable discovery.
Linda, feeling a bit cunt-hungry, and inspired by the sounds that Tina was making, slipped her head
under the dress. In the darkness under Jerry's skirt, the girls could not see more than the outline of his
prick. But they could see that it was a big one-big even for a cock, let alone a clit.
Tina pulled her lips off it and handed it across to Linda.
Linda took a tentative suck.
"Ummm-lovely," she sighed.
This strange blonde had an awful funny cunt, Linda was thinking. Her clit was a joy, but Linda couldn't
find her hole at all, although she was tonguing up and down her crotch in an attempt to find it. After a
while she gave up the futile effort.
The two girls began to pass Jerry's cock back and forth between them. Tina would take a long slurp
and pass it back by the root of the shaft and then Linda would tongue and suck it for a moment and give
it back.
Jerry usually shot his wad quickly and efficiently, sometimes on the first handstroke. But he had just
come once, and because the girls were not sucking steadily, but were giving his prick time to cool off a
bit as they exchanged it between their mouths, he didn't come right away. He stood there, precariously
balanced on the toilet seat, both hands clenching the hem of his dress, wobbling and groaning. He began
to hump then, fucking into each girl's mouth as their lips slipped over his cock-knob.
"Ummm," Linda sighed, sucking.
"Ahhh," Tina moaned, as the fat cock gorged her mouth.
Both girls were wondering which one would make this strange girl come.
Then Jerry wailed and thrust, and his jism gushed into Linda's mouth and throat in a mighty deluge.
Linda swallowed it and quickly passed his cock over to Tina, who got her mouth on the flaring head just
in time to get his second creamy spurt in her own gullet.
Still taking turns, the horny teenagers milked him to the bone and drank his jism-still thinking that this
blonde girl had an awful funny way of coming.
Walking back to the car, Tina licked her lips and said, "You know, I could swear that blonde girl had a
prick."
"It tasted like a prick," Linda agreed.
"It was shaped like a prick-and a big one, to boot."
"Her cunt juice tasted like jism, too."
"Well, it was certainly funny," Tina said.
The two puzzled girls might have thought more about the strange
occurrence in the women's room, and perhaps in the end they might even
have deduced the truth of the matter, but by the time they got back to
the car, both Mike and Clyde were sporting brand-new erections
And neither girl had any time to think about anything else for a while
The End