Arranged (Completed) By: Katy Wong

Contains all kind of sex novels in Hindi and English.
sexy
Platinum Member

Re: Arranged (Completed) By: Katy Wong

Unread post by sexy » 10 Feb 2016 14:57

First Kiss Of the Year
~~

I stepped out of the limo, hugging my stomach trying to keep my warm in the 'coat'. I might as well just call it a thin, light jacket.

"Jason!" I said, "I'm cold!"

I knew it! I knew that I should have told Sunny that this 'coat' wouldn't keep me warm! Ugh, why do I never have the guts to tell her?! I thought getting mad at myself.

I'll tell her for you Jason's wolf connected to my mind.

"Just bear with me." he said, holding my hand and pulled me through the crowd with security guards all around us for protection. His hand was the only warm thing that was keeping me from having frostbites or hyperthermia.

"Are we almost there?" I asked.

"Yeah, just . . . you know we are very close." he said.

He pulled me inside a hotel. At least we are inside.

We got into a elevator and he pulled his keys out. He inserted the key into the hole and the elevator door closed.

"What are we doing?" I asked as I feel the elevator start moving.

"Just riding the elevator." he said smirking at me.

"For what?" I asked.

"For something." He said, kissing me quickly on the lips.

"Come on just tell me." I said.

Ding. The elevator stopped moving and opened the door.

"Wow this is cool." I said. We were inside a glass house and in front of our is a double glass door where we could go outside.

"Here." Jason said handing me a cup of hot chocolate. It was like magic; whatever he wants, it's there for him.

"Thanks." I said, nolding the cup and take a sip. It was delicious.

"Come on, we'll miss it." Jason said.

"What do you - ?"

The cold air came rushing in and outside you could hear everyone from below, in the crowd, screaming, yelling, chanting - everything. And we were standing in front of the New Years' Eve Ball.

"Who will your first kiss be for the upcoming new year?" the speakers that is spread around Times Square spoke out. and right away the ball light up in it's brightest color and begun to drop a little.

"30!" everyone chanted as the number flashed on the sceen.

"This is amazing!" I exclaimed.

"29! 28! 27!"

"I'm glad you like." Jason said, looking into my eyes while smiling.

"26! 25! 24! 23!"

"Thank you so much!" I said to him as I drank my hot chocolate.

"22! 21! 20! 19! 18! 17!"

" . . . Wait!" Jason said to me. I turned to him a little confused.

"Yes - ?"

And than he leaned in and kissed me on the lips. I could taste the hot chocolate that coated his lips and his warm breath on my face. I smiled.

"16! 15! 14! 13! 12! 11!"

I smiled and pulled the back of his collar to kiss him again.

"10! 9! 8! 7! 6! 5!"

"I want to be your last kiss of this year." Jason said. In the dim light I can't really see if he was blushing, but he was looking at me straight in the eyes.

"4! 3! 2! 1!!!!!!!!" everyone kissed from below and this time we both leaned in and kissed actually at '1'.

I pulled away. "And I want to be your first kiss of the year." I grinned. I can make out the smirk on his face.

"Happy New Year, baby." he whispered as I rest my forhead on his chin.

"Happy New Year . . . errr, what should I call you?" I asked looking up at him.

He chuckled. "I don't care."

"I know! JJ!" I said, "Happy New Year to you too, JJ."

He chuckled one more time before he leaned in and kissed me again.

________

Ahhhh! That was nice! Ok, I just want to say one thing, I don't know if you are going to be relief (from finishing this boring book) or upset (because this is an AMAZING book) . . . . but I AM FINISH WRITING THIS BOOK!!!! :)

Ok, that's it - leave a comment on what you think or put it as your favorite. Ok, have a good life, good - bye and don't forget to check out my other books ( *psh, they are awesome too :) XD * )