Arranged (Completed) By: Katy Wong

Contains all kind of sex novels in Hindi and English.
sexy
Platinum Member

Re: Arranged (Completed) By: Katy Wong

Unread post by sexy » 10 Feb 2016 14:53

Prince Charming

~~

"Ok, the dance movement is lady inside, gentlemen outside, lady inside, gentlemen outside!!!!!" Our dancing teacher, Bex, screamed directly at me. I winced a little. I hated it so far. I had 3 hours of ballroom dancing and I've never got one step move right. I groaned on the inside.

This is so dumb and stupid!!!!

I guess dancing is not one of your favorite Layla said. I sighed.

"Move your right leg first." Jason whispered.

"I did!" I whispered back. These past few hours I have been tangled up with Jason and tripped over his and MY OWN legs.

"Let me give you tips; when you dance you focus on what your feet do and you keep a beat in your head!!!!" Bex screamed again, looking right at me.

I looked away and rolled my eyes.

She is not helping at all. All I hear is screaming, screaming, and more screaming. And all I know is that she hates me and she likes screaming.

"Just do what I say and you'll get it." Jason offered some help. I nodded. The slow music started again.

"A 5, a 6, a 5, 6, 7, 8!!!!" Bex screamed.

"Inside - right foot, outside - left foo -"

I tripped on my own 2 feet.

"Woah!" I said and fall. I squeezed my eyes shut, expecting to land on my face, but instead I landed on Jason's hard chest.

I groaned.

"Oh my God, Jason are you all right???" Bex rushed to his side and try to help him up. I rolled my eyes.

Oh, of course she going to help him, first, because he is a royal prince I thought.

Well, you're going to be a royalist soon Layla said.

Yeah, soon

I rolled my eyes and try to get up, but I realized that there was a pain in my leg.

"Ouch!" I whispered to myself. Jason looked over at me.

"Oh, I'm fine, let's just see what's wrong with Vanessa." Jason said and looked worried. Bex slowly got up.

"Oh, just a tiny bruise." She said, "It's really nothing -"

"Go get a pack of ice!" Jason said.

"Are you ok?" Jen asked. I nodded. I stood up leaning on one side.

"Sit here." James said patting a seat by his side.

I sighed and said, "That was a terrible lesson."

James grinned, "Not really."

I looked at him, "HEYY!!! ARE YOU TEASING ME????"

He grinned, "Yeah! Well, catch me if you can!"

"HEY!!! AGAIN, YOU'RE TEASING ME!!! Jen go catch James for me and hit him." I said to Jen. James quickly ran out of the ballroom dancing hall with Jen right behind.

"I don't blame him if he wants to tease your dancing." Jason said smirking. I frowned.

"AND NOW YOU'RE TEASING ME TOO????" I grabbed a pillow from the seat and threw it at him. He dodged it with a swift slide and grinned.

"Catch me, if you can." Jason whispered in my ear. I flushed and grabbed another pillow to hit him. Even though I was blushing, I have to admit it was fun, until Bex came in with an ice pack.

She almost threw the ice pack at me. I swear she hates me for no reason. She walked out the room without saying anything. I groaned.

"What's the matter?" Jason asked.

"She hates me." I sighed.

"No, she doesn't." Jason said.

"Yes, she does, look at the way she looks at me." I said, "I bet nobody likes me."

"That's not true!!" Jason said and brought me in his arm. I blushed; I really like this feeling - his warmth near me.
I really wanted stay like this forever, but I ended up clearing my throat.

"Ummm, I uummm, I need to get a bandage." I said awkwardly and got up.

I walked out the door without another word. I went to a supply closet and got a bandage. I taped it on my leg. It looked weird, but who cares.

I was finished and I decided that I want to go out for a walk. I grabbed my coat and headed for the door.

"Wait, Vanessa." Jen shouted hurrying to catch up with me.

"Hey, Jen." I said.

"Where are you going? I want to go too." She said. I grinned. I looked closer at Jen, she was all red.

"I want to walk into the forest again. And why are you so red??" I asked. We walked out the door and the maiden locked it.

"Ohh," she said quietly, "We kissed." I grinned. I felt good for them.

There was a long silent in the air, "Why do you guys seem so pretty?? So flawless and happy??"

"Us???? What do you mean???"

"I mean, you and James seem like a prefect couple, never seem to argue or get mad at each other. I've been jealous the first time I saw you guys. So close to each other like that was nothing in the world that could separate you two apart." I said. A few leaves were falling from trees all around us. I breathed in the cold, fresh air.

"Jealous???" Jen said, "How?? You have a great guy like Jason and how can it be?? You guys seem like a prefect couple too."

I snorted a little.

Prefect??? Nowhere near prefect couple and of course Jen would say it is easy, she was beautiful. Her beautiful and curly orange hair were lose and free and those cute freckles that dotted her nose. And she was free to love whomever she love;, she was never forced to marry someone like I had to.

"What!!!???" She exclaimed, "You do look prefect with Jason." I looked away. I didn't want to say anything, but I forced it out.

"But we're not going to be together like you guys are." I whispered.

"What?! You have feelings for Jason? Right??"

I shrugged.

"Well, you can at least pretend to like him and trust me; you're going to like him afterwards." She said.

I shrugged, "I can't do that, my heart just doesn't - I mean, my heart just can't do that for me."

Jen raised her eyebrow, "Force yourself, try and you will like him one day."

I shrugged.

"Come on and he is really sweet, he got you a ring!" Jen said. I thought nobody notice the ring, but Jen did.

"I guess." I said and frowned.

"And it's really beautiful, you're lucky!" She said and picked my hand and examined it.

"WOW! The rocks are big!" She whispered, "You really should be glad you have a guy like him."

~~

"START ALL OVER AGAIN!" Bex screamed, "SOMEONE IS NOT DOING IT RIGHT!"

I rolled my eyes. Obviously, everyone knows it's me because she was staring at me.

I got into the ballroom dancing frame.

"Arms higher!" Bex shouted in my ear, while slapping my left arm. I tried not to whimper from her hard slap.

"Feet together!" Bex shouted again. I swear I'm going to go deaf.

"Stand straighter!" She said and poked my back. That is something that hugged the hell out of me.

I got out of position and crossed my arms.

I gave her a look, "I can't take it anymore! I am standing straight already. I am already holding my arm high enough. My feet are already apart! If you're going to teach, would you mind keep you hands to yourself? And find someone else who would let you bitch slap them!" I said to her, loudly.

If smoke could come out of her ears, they would.

"And by the way, I QUIT YOUR STUPID CLASS!" I said and stomped out of the room. Great, I'm probably going to be in trouble and I got a slap, a poke and a bruise on my knee already. I'm surprised why I didn't quit earlier.

"Vanessa!" someone shouted. I didn't look back until someone touched my arm - James.

"Oh, hi?" I asked. He grinned.

"Hi," he said.

"Don't you just hate ballroom dancing class?" I blurted out. I covered my mouth and blushed.

He chuckled, "The teacher? Sorta?"

I rolled my eyes.

"But ballroom dancing, the dance is a lot if fun!" He said.

"I doubted!" I said and rolled my eyes again.

"No, I'm not kidding!" He said and smiled, "Let me show you."

Before I could say anything, he pulled my hand and led me down the hall. He tugged me to another ballroom dance room.

I gasped; this room was so big, and beautiful.

"How much ballroom dance room do you guys have?"

"Two."

"Ok, ready? I'm going to teach you have to dance and how to love it."

I have to smile, at least someone kinder can teach me.

"Lets get into position." I got into position.

"You know you remind me of when I was younger. I used to trip all over myself." He said and laughed at himself.

I laughed, "I'm probably worst."

"Not really." He said and laughed again.

"Ok, so what dance do you want to learn first?"

"Tango."

"Ok, the dance moves are back, back, back, side, together. Give it a try." he said.

"Back," I moved one feet back, "Back," I moved the other leg back, "Back," I moved my other foot back "Now, side, together." I moved my second leg to my left and brought my right feet together.

"Correct?" I asked, eager. There was a part of me that said I did it right.

"Correct!"

I squealed, "I DID IT!! I DID IT, I DID IT!" I absently threw myself onto James and hugged him.

"I'm so proud of myself!" I said and grinned like crazy. Wow, it feels good to do something right.

"Thanks!"

"You're welcome." he said. I pulled myself away from him and blushed a little.

"Ok, now try to do it faster, but without tripping over yourself."

I punched him lightly on the chest and got back to position.

"Back, back, back, side, together!" I said aloud and I did a little happy dance.

"Ok, let me teach you the rest of it. Ok, you do it twice and on the third one, you do, back, back, take a step and rock your body, another step rock your body, and then side together." he said.

"Back, back, take a step rock, rock, take a step rock, rock, and side together." I said.

"You did it."

Feels good to do something right

Yeah, enjoy it and REMEMBER it

"Ok, since you know the steps, the beat is, T – A – (N - G – O). You're still moving on the 'O', if you don’t then you did something wrong." he said.

I nodded eagerly.

"Ready to practice?" he said.

"Yeah!" I squealed.

"May you dance with me for the night, my lady?" he said with a thick British accent. I giggled, it remind me of those romance and classic movie. He bowed and expanded his hand for me to accept him.

"Yes," I said, grinning. He took my hand and gave it a light kiss before we got into position. I blushed.

We got into the dance frame and the music started.

"A 1, a 2, a 1, 2, ready 3." he said.

Back, back, back, side, together, pause, back, back, back, side, together, pause, back, back, take a step rock, rock, take a step rock, rock, side together, pause, back, back, take a step rock, rock, take a step rock, rock, side together. . .

The music came to an end and I grinned.

I like this!

He continued to teach me the dance move until we got the whole thing correct.

I grinned skipping down the hall into the kitchen.

"I'm starving!" I grinned, looking behind me.

"Let's grab something." he said and we looking around the kitchen.

"Wait, there's going to be not rats or insects in her, right?" I asked looking around.

"No, you won't EVER see a single one of them." he said.

"Can I have a parfait?" James asked one of the chief.

"What do you want?" James asked me.

I grinned, "I LOVE PARFAITS! MAKE THAT TWO, PLEASE." I said shouted over James's shoulder.

I walked out of the kitchen and sat down at the dining table.

"So which dance you like best?" I asked him.

The maiden pasted out the forks and spoon.

"The rumba!" he said.

"Well, my is the tango."

"Are you just saying that because you don't know the other dances?" he said, smirking.

I laughed and said, "Yeah,"

He shook his hand and smiled.

"Which of the dances did you learn first?" I asked.

"The merengue."

"You got to teach me those dance moves next time." I said.

"Sure." he said and smirked.

Then, there was an awkward silence, until, he broke the silence.

"Oh, I forgot something!" James said jumping up from his seat, "How can I forget!"

"What?!" I asked, raising my eyebrow.

"Wait, just hold on, I will be right back, ok?" he said and running out of the dining room.

A moment he return hiding his hand behind his back.

"Is it a surprise?" I giggled.

"Yeah," he said, "Ok, close your eyes. No peeking."

I closed my eyes and can't help, but grin a little.

I heard a bag rustling and a bow opening.

"Done?" I asked, impatiently.

"Almost and don't peek." he said.

I could feel someone behind me and leaning foreword. The heat of James heat near my body was making my heart beat. I could feel something cool and smooth going around my neck. I could hear a little clasp from a claspers.

"Open your eyes now." he said. My hand flew to my neck and I looked down. I gasped, it was simple and beautiful necklace, it has the letter V on it.

"It's really simple and I didn't really know what to get you, like, you know." James said and scratched his neck.

I grinned and said, "I love the necklace, it's beautiful."

"Oh," he said and blushed a little.

The parfaits came and James took a seat.

"Let's dig in!" I said and started eating.

"Mmmmh," It's really good.

"Oh, yeah, James, you're hired as my ballroom dancing teacher and Bex is FIRED!" I said, smiling.

James chuckled, "$100 for an hour!"

I gasped, "An hour? Than, I quit!" We both laughed.

"GIRLS AND BOYS!" Mrs. Cohen said, walking into the dining room with Jason and Jen behind her. The 4 inch high heel created a high pitch click, clock on the marble floor.

Jason and Jen took a seat and groaned a little. I looked at Jason to see what was wrong and right away, he looked at my neck. His eyes looked like they were about to pop out of his socket and his eye looked at my finger quickly.

Mrs. Cohen clapped her hand loudly and smiled her thousand dollar smile.

"Ok, I got good news." she said in her super high pitch voice, "I thought that the Night of Engagement for Jason and Vanessa should be pushed to an early day."

All of the eyes flew to Jason and me.

Still eating my parfait, I can feel the piece of fruit that I was chewing in my mouth getting stuck in the middle of throat and my eyes widened. I choked on the fruit and coughed, while Jason cleared his throat, sounding very uncertain.

"It's everything ok?" Mrs. Cohen asked, like she doesn't see the problem. She looked at me and sighed, "I know I am pushing you to the limit, - arrange marriage, ballroom dancing and making the Night of the Engagement early - but everything is going to be perfectly fine, ok darling?"

I reluctantly nodded and smiled like everything was perfectly fine too.

She turned to Jason and said, "And Jason, it's not that bad, ok? Just trust me, ok?"

Jason just raised both of his eyebrows and shrugged.

"And as for Jennifer and James, I will start thinking about your wedding." Mrs. Cohen said dreamily and smiled. She sighed, clasping her hand.

"Ok, now darling, go back to what you were doing, ok? Oh, by the way, that was the good news." she said.

Before she walking out, she turned and looked at me.

"Vanessa, come to my room, please."

I sighed.

Oh, boy!

It's not going to be bad . . . I think Layla said.

Yeeep I said sarcastically.

And pushing the Night of the Engagement is not going to be that bad

It will be pretty bad I sighed.

No, he is your mate and your going to love him, I promise Layla promised.

I got up and followed Mrs. Cohen upstairs.

"Sit, darling." Mrs. Cohen said, when I was in her office. I sat on one of the chairs and I fold my hands together, I squeezed them really tight together.

"Vanessa, I know you are having some difficulties with Jason, so I decided that I am going to push you and Jason together, like, more together." Mrs. Cohen said. I stared at her, really confused, how did she know about me and Jason not being so close together? I have to give her credit for knowing it.

"So how are you going to do that?" I asked. I squeezed my hands tighter.

Mrs. Cohen giggled and sighed, "Like what they do in modern days. Go on a date."

"A date?" I asked.

"Yeah, a date."

"Where?"

"Anywhere you and him want to go. I am going to let you decide." Mrs. Cohen said.

I hold in a sigh and an eye - roll.

"And don't worry, you're going to love him." she grinned.

That's what EVERYONE says

"Ok, that's it for today." Mrs. Cohen said, "Oh, yeah, the date is tomorrow, so wear something nice and don't worry, Valerie, Sunny, Vicky and Beth is going to help you. Ok, bye darling."

I got up and rolled my eyes when my back is to her. I got out of the office and I sighed.

OH, GREAT!!! A DATE COMING RIGHT UP!!! I thought.

sexy
Platinum Member

Unread post by sexy » 10 Feb 2016 14:53

Oh Great, A Date Coming Right Up!

~~

"Pss, pss, wake up!!" someone whispered in my ear.

I groaned and tried to shoo it away.

"Wake up, Vanessa!"

"Shut up, Jason!" I whispered sleepily.

"It's me, Beth! Now wake up!! Hurry up!!"

I groaned, Who is Beth??

I got up and looked around me, Valerie, Vicky, Sunny and Beth, Ohhh, that Beth.

"What's the matter?" I asked rubbing my eyes. Valerie gasped and rushed to my side and started clawing through my hair with her hand.

"Your date is today!" Beth explained and everything flow through me.

"What's time is it right now?" I asked.

"3:00."

"3:00!! THAT'S CRA -!!"

"SHHH!! Jason is still sleeping!!" Vicky said, covered my mouth and jerking her thumb behind her. She removed her mouth and I sighed.

"I don't need to wake up that early to be preparing, right?"

"Yes you do, you need all of that time, now get out of bed!" Beth whispered.

Great, a bad start so far.

Men have everything easier, they don't have to care about their look, they don't have to wax, shave, pluck or thread, they don't have to be forced to wear something uncomfortable like heels, and they don't have to do anything that girls have to do.

When they was finished with making my hair softer, skin more shinier, legs shaved and muscle relaxed, Sunny came in the bathroom with the outfit.

"No, no, no, dress please." I pleased.

"Oh hell yeah you are gonna wear this!" Sunny said.

I pouted a little and asked, "What about now? No, please?"

"No faces, you have to wear it!"

"But it's fall outside and it's going to be cold!"

"Well, that's why you have a Burberry coat." Sunny said.

I sighed; this is hopeless arguing with them.

They helped me put on the dress, while Sunny went to get the shoe.

"Watch, I'm gonna come home freezing my ass off." I said.

"No, you won't, we love you, kk?" Vicky said and kissed me on the cheeks.

"I got the shoe!!" Sunny said, hiding it behind her back.

"Dear Jesus Christ, let's just take a moment to pray that the shoe Sunny was talking about is not a high heel. I have already suffer enough - being waken up, not even seeing the sun yet, wearing a dress on a freezing - a$$ day and being forced to have a date with Jason. Please God, HELP ME!!!!" I took a deep breath and said the last part, "Amen."

Sunny laughed and said, "Well, guess what, IT IS A HIGH HEEL!"

I nearly died.

"Please, no heel, I am already wearing a dress." I pleased and made a puppy face.

"No faces! The final answer are high heels." Sunny said, hands on her hips.

"There's always another shoe among the 200 pairs of shoe that would look better than high heels. Like . . . um, like . . . my favorite purple SNEAKERS!!!!" I said brilliantly.

"NO!!! WAY!! Sneakers, no, no, no. Now hurry up, we need to do the make - up. And we are wasting time arguing!" Valerie said, clapping her hand to hurry everyone up.

I sighed and slipped my feet into the 100 inch heel.

"How much inch is this? 'Cause I don't think I can step up to bring my other feet in my other heel." I said.

"Relax, it's not that tall, it's only a 3 inch heel." Sunny said and helped me put on the other shoe.

I stood up and I swear I felt like I was 100 feet above ground. Yep, this is the first time I EVER wore high heels.

Valerie lead me to the make - up table, I lean on her in case I fall. I slowly sat down and Valerie worked her magic on me. At the end, I looked in the mirror and I looked like a live Barbie.

"Beautiful," Mrs. Cohen said, making me jump.

I turned around; this is the first time I saw Mrs. Cohen in her bathrobe.

"She is good to go." Beth said.

Sunny came in with the Burberry coat. She helped me put on the coat. Valerie helped fix my hair that was tucked in the coat.

"Ok, time to go, the limo is outside and Jason is there waiting." Mrs. Cohen said, grinning like crazy.

I walked down the stair, mostly leaning on Vicky.

"Good luck." Vicky whispered.

"She doesn't need luck, she's FAB!!" Beth said, winking.

We headed to the front door and before we opened the door, Beth said, "I like that V necklace. And it looks good on you."

I blushed and said, "James got it as a welcome gift."

"Well, ok, have fun with your date." She opened the door and the sunlight stabbed my eyes.

"Here's your sunglass." Vicky handed it over and I put it on.

"Ok, have fun and get into the car!" Vicky said and giggled, "And Jason looks hot."

I looked at him. Alright, I admit it, he does look hot. He wore a casual, white bottom down and a pair of dark jean with his hair gel. He waved at me and I took baby steps walking over to him, not wanting to trip and hoped that I didn't look like an idiot who doesn't know how to walk.

"Hi," I breathed.

"Hi, you look beautiful." he said.

I blushed and said, "You look handsome."

He flashed me his billion dollar smile.

"Let's go." Jason said, opening the car door. I turned around and waved, when Jason wasn't looking, Beth winked and Vicky made a heart with both of her hands. I smiled like an idiot and got inside the car.

"So where do you want to go?" Jason asked.

I shrugged.

"Let's go eat something first." Jason said.

I nodded.

"You know you look really good." Jason said.

I blushed.

"And I see that James got you a necklace." Jason said, leaning in to hold the necklace in his hand. As he reached, his finger brushed the bare skin on my chest and it sent a small shock through my body. I shivered a little.

"Yeah." I said, trying to stay as still as possible.

Than his hand pulled away and went to my fingers. Again, it sent shock through my body.

"And you're still wearing my ring?" he asked.

I blushed and said, "Yeah,"

I looked at my feet. Jason pulled his hand away and he tuck a stand of hair behind my ear. I swear Jason is in his flirt mode.

"So, um, where are we going to be eating?" I asked, looking up.

"At my favorite breakfast place."

"Uhhmmm," I said, "It's really good!"

He chuckled and put a piece of blueberry pancake with maple syrup and ice cream in his mouth.

I grabbed the glass of water and drank half of it. I grinned.

We quickly finished and Jason threw a hundred dollar bill on the table and grabbed my hand, running out.

"You gave them 100 for just 2 things?" I asked, laughing.

"Yeah, I guess, kinda worth it." he shrugged, grinning.

We jumped into the car and the limo started.

"Where are we going next?" I asked, not realizing that I was still holding Jason's hand. I was about to pull away when Jason held it tighter. I blushed.

"We are going to the amusement park." he said.

"I haven't been to one in a long time." I said.

"Yeah, me too. Old times." he said shaking his head. I laughed.

"I love the bumper cars." I said.

"No matter how old you get you can never get over bumper cars." he said. I smiled. Hard to believe, but Jason and I have a lot of similarities.

In no time we arrived to the amusement park.

"Is this a new amusement park?" I asked.

"Yeah,"

"Let's go!!!" I said excitedly, tugging his hands to hurry up.

We brought two 50 dollar tickets.

"Bumper cars first!" I said and ran to the bumper cars. We got in the car and the men shouted the instructions.

"Ok, ready to have some fun?" the men asked.

"Yes!" everyone screamed.

"Ok, ready, set, go!!!!!!!" he shouted and everyone started their bumper car.

I charge my car full - speed to Jason and bumped him really hard.

"I'm gonna get you!" Jason said and raced after me.

"No, I am not an experience driver!" I shouted and I accidentally bumped into the wall, following from the bump from Jason's cart.

I drove backwards and hit the opposite wall. Jason started laughing like crazy. I blushed from embarrassment.

"Hey, I don't know which pedal is forward and backward!" I shouted at Jason with a fist in the air.

"Hey you over there, move your goddamn bumper car! You are blocking me!" a fat kid behind me shouted.

Jason laughed harder.

I hitted myself mentally.

I'm gonna show him who will be laughing at the end!

I drove forward and bumped him again. This whole time we continued to bump each other, but I kept on bumping him and the walls.

"Ok, ten more second before this around ends." the men shouted. I decided that this was the time to get Jason back.

The men started counting backward and I charged to Jason. I smirked, I'm gonna like this!!!!

I found Jason and I quickly charged towards him. It took him back, he was about to get me back when the alaram rung and the bumper cars froze.

"I'm gonna get you, watch!!!" Jason shouted. I squealed, quickly unbuckling my seatbelt to run away. I would have run faster if I wasn't wearing a 3 inch high heel. I quickly run to the high swings where they would raise you high above ground and you would spin round and round. I grinned.

"Gotcha!" Jason shouted, wrapping an arm around me. It startled me and I jumped, but when I turned around, I squealed.

Than, he started tickling me in my stomach, my ticklish spot. I was laughing so hard I could hardly breathe and my head started hurting.

" . . . My stomach . . . . hurts!" I said in between breaths. I leaned on him for support, trying to catch my breath.

When I finally caught my breath I said, "Let's ride the high swings." Pointing to them.

"Sure."

We got on to the swing seat and I took off my shoe.

"What are you doing?" Jason asked laughing.

"Just in case the shoe will fall from my feet when we are high up in the sky." I said.

He chuckled.

"You know, Sunny is going to scream her head off if I lose these 4 inch Jimmy Choo shoes." I joked.

He laughed.

"OK!! LISTEN EVERYONE, BUCKLE YOUR SEAT BELT AND I WILL COME AROUND TO SEE. AFTER THAT THE RIDE WILL START!!!" shouted the men in charge. I put on my seat belt and I waited for it to start.

Soon, I could feel the swing being raised into the air. I squealed and looked at Jason. He grinned back. I daggled my shoe at him and smiled. The swing stopped rising when it was about 50 feet above ground.

I looked down and grinned. I see that a few people were looking at us. "Jason!!! WE ARE SO HIGH!!!" I shouted to him, "IT'S BEAUTIFUL UP HERE!"

He nodded.

"Ready, people?" the speaker went on and I looked down. I could see more people come to see our ride.

"YEAH!!" everyone shouted. The music started playing and the swing started swinging.

"WHOOOOOO!" I cheered along with everyone else.

We were so high up and I love it. I looked down and I think we were about 70 feet above ground.

"JASON, IT'S SO MUCH FUN UP HERE!" I shouted to him, putting my hand up in the air (along with my shoe). I looked at him and his hand was in the air too.

"Whooo!" everyone shouted.

The ride lasted for a while, before our feet touched the ground. I reluctantly slip on my shoe and walked over to Jason.

The day continued and when we felt tired, we headed towards the car. I had a stickful of cotton candy in my hand and Jason had a can of soda in his hand.

"Are we going to go home now?" I asked in the car.

"No," he said.

"Then, where are we going to go?" I asked, looking up at him.

"We going to the beach to take a walk, then we are going to sit on the cliff to watch the sun set."

"How far is the beach?" I asked.

"Not very far. Wait, its right around that corner." Jason said, pointing out at the front window.

The car stopped and I opened the car door to step onto the beach boardwalk. I took off my shoe and threw it back into the car. Jason held my hand and we walked into the cool sand.

"You know that the Full Moon is coming up right?" Jason asked.

I nodded.

"So, what do I do when it is the Full Moon?" I asked, feeling a little dumb, ok, ok, I feel really dumb asking.

He chuckled, "You run, hunt - "

I stopped walking.

"HUNT?!" I squeaked.

He chuckled, "Yeah,"

"Like, eating the animal skin and - "

He laughed and said, "Yeah, but you'll like it."

I gagged, "I'm going to throw up."

He chuckled.

"And I turn hairy and stuff??" I asked, continued to walk.

"Yeah, I guess."

"And what happens when I get lost hunting?"

"Don't worry, you can always talk to me in your mind and you can always howl. It's call the Mate Howl."

"Oh and - "

"You ask a lot of questions you know."

"Yeah, I know, and . . . do we - never mind." I whispered, blushing.

"What, tell me." Jason said, tugging my hand a little.

"No, it's embarrassing." I whispered, keeping my head down.

"Just say it."

"Fine, do we . . . you know . . . go naked when we turn to a werewolf?" I asked, keeping my head down.

He chuckled, "Yeah. You become naked."

"Oh." I said quietly. Jason chuckled.

"Oh, and when can a werewolf hear each other entirely?" I asked.

"When they're officially mated."

"Like when they bite each other?" I asked.

"Yeah, you want me to demonstration?" he asked, smirking.

Before I could respond, he dipped his head to the crook of my neck and started kissing my neck. He nibbled my neck and collar bone.

I blushed. I could feel my breath quicken.

"Jason! Stop!" I said trying to push him off of me, "I don't want to be mated yet and especially not on the beach!"

He kissed my jaw and my throat one last time before he backed away.

He grinned, "That was only the demonstration, but mating is more deep then that. And you smell like peach and orange."

I blushed hard.

He leaned down to smell me one more time.

I blushed even harder.

"Whoa, you are very red." he said laughing. He grabbed my hand and continued walking. He put a finger on my cheeks.

"And your cheeks are warm." he laughed.

I hit him playfully.

"I'm seriously, you smell like peach and orange." he said, "Every wolf has a different smell and only their mates can smell their scent strongly."

"I know, but you don't have to sniff me!" I exclaimed.

"What do I smell like?" Jason asked, laughing.

"I don't know."

"You do know, just say it."

"I don't."

Jason stopped walking and hugged me tightly.

"Now you do."

I laughed. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. The smell of him makes me dizzy and boosts my ego.

I opened my eyes and said, "Fine, you smell like shampoo and cologne."

We started to walk uphill.

"Are we there, yet?" I asked.

"Very near, just reach the end of this cliff."

We continued to climb until we got to the end of the cliff.

I smiled, "It's beautiful up here." I said.

Jason pulled me to sit down next to him.

"Beautiful, huh?" Jason asked and I sit down next to him.

"Yes, when did you discover this place?" I asked, placing my head onto his shoulders.

"I don't know, just celebrating here with my friends when we graduated from middle school. We BBQ here. After that I realized how beautiful this place was."

"I like this place." I said, "I've always wanted to watch the sun set with someone."

"I can always watch the sun set with you." Jason offered.

I lifted my head up and smiled, "Thanks. We should visit this place more often."

Jason smiled and put his right arm around my shoulder. He leaned his head closer to me. I could smell his cologne and shampoo. I could see what Jason was like in the sun set. His green has a hint of gold and gray, his hair looks golden and his lashes looks golden, his skin looks like it's glowing and I looked at his lips. They were full and light pink. They look very kissable. My heart beat just knowing what was about to come up and I could hear my blood rush by my ear. I could feel my wolf smiling and my cheeks flushed a little. This time I felt like I want to kiss him.
I leaned in a little, until our lips was just an inch away. I looked at the edge of his jaw a little and I could feel my wolf jumping on the inside. This time Jason closed the inch and our lips met.

I didn't know what I felt . . . and I don't know exactly how to describe it . . . but it felt like a flower finally bloomed and a bird finally could fly. I could feel the sparks from my lips and the tingling feeling from his touch on my shoulder and my waist. He opened his lips a little and I just move my lips along with his.

This is my first kiss. My very first kiss. With Jason.

Jason.

I never knew what a kiss was and I knew that even if I did, I probably think it is gross, but now that I've . . . kissed someone, I understand why everyone want their first kiss at a young age.

This is my perfect first kiss.

Kissing someone while the sun is setting and kissing someone at the end of a full – of – memories – day.

This is the kiss that I’ve never thought would exist and this is the kiss that exactly exist.

That perfect feeling is just unforgettable.

sexy
Platinum Member

Unread post by sexy » 10 Feb 2016 14:54

School

~~
"Pss, pss, wake up!!" someone whispered in my ear.
I groaned and tried to shoo it away.
"Wake up, Vanessa!"
"Shut up, I want to sleep." I whispered.
"You got enough of your beauty sleep. You have to wake up now." someone said in my ear.
I groaned again.
"You slept for 2 days already."
I sighed and sat up, rubbing my eye.
"2 days?" I said slowly.
"Yeah." I opened my eyes and I saw Vicky, "Hey Vicky."
"Morning."
"Why did you wake me up so early?"
"Oh, Mrs. Cohen wants to talk to you." Vicky said, fixing my hair, "She is waiting in her office. And you better hurry; she is going to leave for work soon."
I nodded.
"Go get dressed. You don't want to see her like this." Vicky said.
"Ok, what time is it?" I asked.
"About 5:30."
"Hey and where is Jason?" I asked.
"Oh, he is preparing for school. He has school today."
School

I thought. It seems like it was a billion years ago that I went to school. I have to admit, even though I have no friends or boyfriends, I still miss school, I missed the education part.
I hurry to the bathroom and Sunny brought the clothes. I changed and headed to her office.
I knocked on her door.
"Come in!" Mrs. Cohen called.
I opened the door and I put on a smile.
"Morning, Mrs. Cohen." I said, politely.
"Morning, Vanessa." Mrs. Cohen said, smiling, "Please sit here."
I quietly sat down.
"So, Mrs. Cohen I was wondering what am I doing here."
"Well, I want to speak with you."
I nodded.
"So how was the date?" she asked.
"Yeah, it was ok, it wasn't bad and we, you know, you know, ummmm . . . yeah." I said, blushing. I don't know, but I can't say the word 'kiss' in front of Mrs. Cohen.
I bit my lips.
Mrs. Cohen laughed and you could see her left side dimple.
"Oh, you are so cute, I am so glad that you and Jason are mates and I'm glad I picked up."
I blushed.
"Well, since the date went well, I have to reward you with something." Mrs. Cohen said.
I stayed quiet for a few minute, thinking what I want.
I have almost everything. They have money, they have food; they have almost everything.
I was about to answer her question when she said, "Maybe I should do this more often."
"No, no - I mean," I said, covering my mouth, blushing, "I mean, we good. I mean, we could date some more, but . . . you know, you don't have to waste you time on us. We're fine." I said, trying to make an excuse.
Mrs. Cohen laughed again.
"Waste my time?" she said, shaking her head, "I'll do everything to make you guys closer to each other."
I chewed the inside of my cheeks.
"Ok, let's go back to the deal. What do you want honey?" Mrs. Cohen said, smiling.
"School."
"You want a school brought named after you?" Mrs. Cohen asked, grinning.
"No, no, I mean, I want to go to school." I explained quickly.
"Oh, school. But why that? There's so many thing out there and you want to go to school?" Mrs. Cohen asked, using hand gestures.
"Well, I really miss school and I really want to continue on my education." I said.
"Oh, you are a smart girl." Mrs. Cohen said, chuckling.
"Thanks."
"Well, you could attend Berson College."
"Berson College?" I gasped. Berson High School is the richest school in the world and only the richest and smartest student in the world could attend the high school.
"Yeah, you will fit perfect there. And don't worry, you would get in right away because we support the school and without us, the name of the school would not be its name. And anyways, we made the school." Mrs. Cohen said.
"Are you sure I should go there?" I asked.
"Yes and it a school for werewolves so you don't have to worry. Also, Jason will be there with you and you guys will have every class together."
"Every class together?" I asked.
Mrs. Cohen nodded brilliantly.
"Oh, honey and you better hurry along to get to school on time. I will have a talk with the principal and you will be accepted before you arrive to school, ok? No worries. All on me." Mrs. Cohen said, smiling.
I was about to head for the door when Mrs. Cohen stopped me.
"Oh, nearly forgot. You have a dress code." she added. She clapped her hand and 6 maiden came in, carry each piece of uniform separately.
One maiden was holding my black, high top, Dr. Martens

shoes, knee high socks, mid - thigh skirt, my tie and my cute school jacket.
I gasped, the uniform was beautiful. It was like those uniforms you see in movies or in animation books. Those super cute uniform that every girl in the world dies to try on.
"Oh, honey, you don't like the uniforms? Oh, it's ok, I will make them redesign - "
"No, Mrs. Cohen, I mean, they are really cute, like those uniform in books, those really cute uniforms." I said, smiling.
Mrs. Cohen chuckled and said, "Hurry darling, Jason is going to leave any minute from now."
"Thank you, thank you!" I said excitedly.
Mrs. Cohen chuckled, "Hurry now and I got to make a phone call with the principal."
I quickly shut the door and bounced to my room. The maiden followed and Valerie and Sunny came to help me put it on and work on my make - up.
I was finished and I was even wearing a pair of earring.
I feel happier than ever.
"Jason, Jason!?" I shouted.
"Yes?" Jason voice rung and I spun around, just as he walked out of the breakfast room.
We stared at each other for a moment.
"What are you doing in my school's uniform?" Jason asked.
I glared at him, "Because I am going to school with you."
"You are?" he asked.
"You don't want me to? You want me to be stupid?" I asked, rolling my eyes.
"No, but - "
"Well, than, let's go." I said, impatiently. I have never been this impatient for school, but I really want to see what Berson High School is like.
"You're forgetting your IPad."
"IPad?" I asked.
"We don't us books, we use IPad. Hello, we are the new generation, no hand written books anymore." Jason said, waving the air.
I rolled my eyes, "Are you going to give me the IPad?"
He snapped and the IPad came, carried by the maiden. Another maiden handed me a IPhone.
"Thanks," I said and they walked away.
I walked outside and this time we didn't use a limo, Jason was planning to drive his own car to school.
I started bouncing around in the car seat.
"It's not that exciting." Jason explained.
"Says you." I said, can't helping, but grin, "Oh and what is the IPhone for?"
"Call? Texting? Whatever you want to do."
"Cool," I said and he started the car to drive to school.
The whole way to school, I rubbed my thumb, chewing the inside of my cheeks.
When I got bored, I turned on the IPad and studied the things that were downloaded in the IPad.
I gasped when I saw the school map. The school was HUGE!
I blinked before I took a deep breath and sighed. I turned the IPad to sleep and start rubbing my thumb.
I turned to Jason and I looked at him.
"You promise that you wouldn't lose me in the school?" I asked, sticking out my pinkie finger.
He looked away from the road.
"You're not going to get lose. There is a map build in and this IPad track were you are - "
"Promise?" I asked over his voice, sticking my pinkie even more out.
He sighed and took my pinkie.
"Fine, promise."
Second promise

I shook his pinkie and smiled.
"We are almost there." Jason said, "I'm going to introduce you to some of my friends."
I started chewing on my cheeks again.
"You don't have to be nervous, just school, regular school." Jason said, taking my hand and giving it a rub. I pulled away.
I stared at out of the empty, until I started seeing some mansion increasing as we pass.
"We are here." Jason said, looking at me.
I swallowed and unbuckled my seatbelt.
I opened the door and all I could hear was.
"JASON, JASON, JASON, JASON, JASON, JASON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
I glared around.
You got to be kidding, right? This is not a school!

I thought.
I stared at the school.
The school was mostly made of glass. You could see the students from the inside of the building, walking and hugging their friends. The school has a gold gate with fashion designs on the bars. The school even has a lawn that stretched a mile long. You could see a garden near the front and that a couple of staffs were fixing the flowerbed. There was a couple of bench.
"Jason, are you sure this is a school and not a landmark?" I asked, still looking at the school.
He pointed to the school sign.
"It says Berson College." Jason said, "Now come on."
We walked to my side and put and arm around my waist.
I froze, "Ehh, what are you doing?"
I stared at his arm around my waist.
"You said you don't want to get lost, right?" he said, smirking.
"Umm, yeah." I said.
"Than, let's go."
He pulled me out of the parking lot and I saw a group of boys and girls headed towards us.
"Hey, whose chick is that?" said a boy with golden hair and blue eyes.
"She's is my chick." Jason said, chuckling, looking at my face.
I blushed and looked away, taking a baby step away from his.
I wasn't used to all of these attentions.
"Uhh, she is blushing!" said another guy with light brown hair and brown eyes. He put his arms around me.
Jason pulled me out of the crowd and put his arms around my neck.
"Guys, this is Vanessa, my future wife and Vanessa this is my crew." Jason said, smirking to everyone. Everyone gasped.
I looked into all of the girls eyes. They are all twinkling, staring at Jason. I looked at Jason. He makes it seems like he doesn't notice the girls staring at him like they want to eat him.
"I'm Brian Crews," said the guy with golden hair and blue eyes.
"Jordan Smith," said the guy with light brown hair with brown eyes.
"Nate Merced," said a guy with blonde hair with gray eyes.
"Kimberly Taylor, just call me Kim," said a girl with dark hair and light brown eyes.
"I'm Lucy Merced, I am twin with Nate!" said a girl with the same blonde hair and gray eyes as Nate.
I notice that every girl was wearing the same uniform as me and every boy was wearing the same uniform as Jason.
"Hi," I said, waving a little.
Kim ran and grabbed me and pulled me into the crowd.
"OMG! You are really going to marry Jason?" Kim exclaimed.
I blushed and shrugged, "Like I have a choice."
"YOU'RE SO LUCKY! You know that every girl in the school is dying to go out with him." Lucy exclaimed - whispered.
I made a face, "What?! Why?!"
Lucy gave a goofy grin and exclaimed, "Are you CRAZY?! HE IS 150% SEXY!"
"Sexy?!" I snorted a little and laughed.
"What is wrong with you?!" Kim asked, grinning. She started pulling me towards the school's front gate.
"TAKE GOOD CARE OF HER! DON'T LOSE HER OR ELSE BOTH OF YOU ARE DEAD!" Jason shouted from the parking lot.
"He is sweet you know." Lucy said, nudging me.
I grinned, "Ok, all you guys ever say is good stuff about him. Is there any bad stuff in his life that you consider bad?"
"Well," Kim said, walking on the edge of the sidewalk board that separated the dirt and the concrete.
"There is a few, like he always kiss girl and than next talk to them again. And also he is a player, date for one week and dump, next girl - that is his love cycle."
"Love cycle?" I asked.
"Yeah, I guess. And also he really knows how to flirt. He flirt with you once, you will die from loving him too much." Lucy said giggling.
I nodded, "So that is why all of the girl wants to go out with him?"
"Maybe."
We walked through the front door.
I stopped walking.
It's true, the school is mostly made of glass and you can see the outside. I see that the school has an outdoor swimming pool, outdoor garden, a soccer field, tennis court, an outdoor café and a big area for outdoor lunch. And the lobby was crowded with students that are rushing past me to go somewhere.
I blinked.
"So . . . ummm . . ." I said, trying to bring back the topic.
"So, do you

want to go out with Jason?" I asked Kim and Lucy.
They looked at me and raised their eyebrows.
"Well, a long, long and I mean loooooong time ago, but not anymore. I got over him like two years ago." Kim said, blushing.
I giggled.
"Well, Jason and I actually went out before, like two year ago, a month after Kim stopped liking him. You know, we went out for a week and we broke up." Lucy said.
I nodded.
"Hey, come here!" Lucy said, grabbing my arm.
"This is the announcement center." she said, pointing at a bench.
Kim pulled me up on the bench and Lucy smiled.
"Attention, everyone!!!!! Excuse me, attention." Kim spoke loudly. She pointed to a group of girls who were by the locker, who's skirt were too up and their shirt too tight.
"EXCUSE ME, MISS S. LOOK, DIDN'T I SAY ATTENTION?" Kim said, rolling her eyes.
"She is the school slut, the one in the center, fake brown hair and green eyes." Lucy whispered at me side, "Her name is Brittany Stalling, but everyone call her Miss S. - S for SLUT!!!"
Brittany rolled her eyes and "cat - walked" to the forming crowd.
I bit the inside of my cheeks, trying hard not to laugh at how she walks.
"Ok, EVERYONE PLEASE WELCOME VANESSA HALT-COHEN!!" and everyone started clapping, "She is a new student here and please treat her with love and care!!!"
The boys whistled and the girls grinned.
Good, now I need to make some friends!

And start away from Brittany, look at her. She look like she was turn into a wolf any moment and kill

Layla warned.
I looked at Brittany. Yep, she's about to kill. Those eyes looked like they were on fire and her fist was balled up.
What's her problem?

I asked.
Jealous that you are getting all of the boys attention

Layla said and I could see her rolling her eye.
I rolled my eyes.
Weirdos

"Oh and feel free to hang out with Vanessa!! Talk to her, introduce yourself, just do your friendly stuff. KK?" Lucy said.
"Ok, dismiss, we're going to be late." Kim said, shooing away everyone and everyone walked away, everyone except Brittany. She stood for minute, looking at me up and down and up and down. She made a disgusted face and walked swayed her butt, walking away.
We bursted into giggles and clutched our stomach, from all of the laughing.
"Oh my God, what is her problem? She looks like she can't walk properly." I said, laughing all over again.
"Oh, she thinks she's all that." Lucy said, grinning.
"Oh my God, she is FUNNY!" I said, grinning.
"NO! When she is angry or mad, she is a total freak. She is a wild child. And do you know how she takes away her stress?" Kim said, her eyes all widened.
"How?"
"Sex."
"I think I'm going to puke." I said, holding my throat.
"And why is that?" a honey - melting voice asked. He grabbed my waist and kissed my lips.
I punched Jason's shoulders, but my arms were locked, I could barely move.
His friends cheered and I could feel a crowd forming.
My cheeks burned and I did the only thing I could think of, pinch him on the neck.
He instantly let my go and cried, "Ouch!"
"That's what you get." I said, grinning.
He walked up to me and put his arms around my shoulders.
"Hey!" I said, "Let me go!! Hey!! I said, let me go!" I said, trying to break his hold, but he was too strong.
"You are coming with me." Jason said, smirking.
"KIM, LUCY, HELP ME!!! HELP!!!" I shouted.
"Ahhh, what a cute couple." Kim and Lucy said at the same time.
"REALLY??!! THIS IS WHAT YOUR THINKING WHEN YOUR FRIEND IS BEING TAKEN AWAY BY A GUY?!" I shouted.
They giggled and ran up to me.
"Yes, help me." I whispered.
They giggled, covering their mouth and grinning.
"Bye! Have fun!!" they said, waving.
"NO! Ahhh - "
Jason picked me up and smirked, carrying me.
"Stop screaming, I am taking you somewhere." Jason said.
"And you can put me down now." I said, blushing like crazy.
"Ok, but you have to promise not to scream and you have to close your eyes." Jason said.
"Close me eyes?" I asked, "You want me to die or something?"
He chuckled. He put me down and said, "Close your eyes, I will lead you to somewhere, ok? Just trust me."
I narrowed my eyes and rolled my eyes.
"Come on, just truth me once and you will learn that you can truth me." Jason said, smirking.
I sighed and said, "Fine, but you have to promise me to never and I mean NEVER let go of my hand."
"I will never let you go." Jason said, smirking.
I blushed.
"And you promise to never look or peek?"
"Fine." I said.
I closed my eyes.
"Jason?" I asked, holding my hand out.
"Yeah?"
"Where are you going to take me?"
"Somewhere."
"Just gave me a clue."
"Fine, it is up there."
I was about to open my eyes to see where he was pointing, but quickly added, "Don't look!"
I sighed.
"Are you ready to walk?"
" . . . Yeah?" I questioned.
"Ok." he started to walk.
"Not that fast. NOT THAT FAST. NOTTHATFAST!" I panicked.
"Oh my god, we are ready walking baby step and we didn't even walk a feet yet." Jason said, chuckling.
"I'm sorry; I've never done this before, ok?" I said, feeling my cheeks get heated.
He chuckled, walking slowly.
I held his hands tighter, afraid that I would fall.
We stopped walking and I was dying to open my eyes.
Than I heard a bing

I jumped, holding onto Jason's arm.
He started walking and we turned around, and stopped walking.
The ground started moving.
"Jason?!" I asked, sounding panicked.
"Relax. We're on an elevator."
I could feel my breathing slow down.
"Are we there yet?" I asked.
"No, but close."
The elevator stopped and I could hear the door opening. We started walking.
"Are we there now?" I asked, sounding impatient.
"No and whatever you do, never open your eyes, until I say so."
I held his arm tighter.
We stopped and I cold hear a door sliding.
We continued to walk and our foot step sounds different. The floor sound like it's made of wood.
"There yet?" I asked.
"Very close."
We walked and stopped shortly afterward.
"Wait, stand here."
I could hear some things being moved.
"Here." he said, "Don't open them yet."
He took my hand and very slowly walked me over and I took a little turn before he turn my shoulders.
He pushed my shoulders down and I squeaked.
"No, I'm gonna - "
My butt hit the bottom of something soft. My hands explored the object - a chair.
"Ok, now open your eyes."
I slowly opened them and I gasped.
"WOW!" I said.
I was that a garden top and it was beautiful, the flowers were bright and looks like it was spring time. It front of me was a table, full of food.
"Where am I?" I asked.
"School's rooftop garden."
"And what is this?" I asked, pointing at the food.
"You didn't eat breakfast, yet, right?" Jason said, frowning.
I grinned, "No, I didn't and I forgot about it."
"Do you like it?"
"No, I LOVE it."
He chuckled, sitting down on the seat in front of me.
"Start eating."
"Wait, are we skipping class?" I asked, standing up.
I can't afford to miss class in Berson High.
"No, I am your tour guide and you don't learn anything on the first day, anyways." he said, shrugging.
"And are you going to sit down and eat?" he said.
I grinned and plopped down on my seat.
I started eating and it was the best breakfast ever. Everything was delicious.
Could it be true that being with the person you love, make everything tastier.
But am I in love?

I thought and blushed.

"I'm full!" I complained.
"That little?" he asked.
"I am not fat like you, fatty." I said, grinning, "I bet you weight a ton."
"Hey! Take back what you say."
"Never!" I exclaimed, getting up and ran away from him without looking back.
Soon, the next thing I know, I am lost and I left my IPad on the rooftop.
"Shoot. I'm gonna be stuck here for millions of years." I whispered.
I punched myself mentally.
I continued to walk.
"Hello? Anybody?" I asked.
"I'm lost. I don't want to be stuck here for the rest of my life. You know I have a life out there." I said out loud.
"Hello? Anyone?" I asked.
"Oh great, I'm stuck here - Ahhhh - "
"Haha, gotcha." Jason said, holding me to the ground.
"What are you doing?"
"Putting you to the ground." he said, smirking. He sat on top of me and all of my air in my lungs when out.
"Ahh - " I whispered from the lack of air, "I'm squished!"
"I will get off if you take back with you said about me."
"Get off - off of me, I will never take back what I said." I whispered, trying hard to breath in, but can't, "Wha - What I said is what I said. And a fact is a fact, be - because you are a big - big fatty. Look at you - you're bigger than an elephant and - and you're heavier than a - a whale!"
He laughed and that puts more weight on me.
"You - you fat fatty, oh my god, I don't know people this heav - heavy exist." I whispered, laughing at myself.
Jason laughed harder.
"And I - I think my ribs are about to break from your - your heavy weight." I huffed.
He laughed harder.
"So - so can you get off of me? And is - is this how you treat me? Treat me - me special and than sit on me like - like a chair? Do you see that I'm not - not your chair?" I asked.
He laughed and I put my head on the cool floor and try to breath.
"Is this how pregnant women feel like when they have - have a baby?" I asked, laughing at myself.
"In, out, in, out, in, out." I whispered.
Jason continued to laugh and I waited for him to stop.
"All you have to do is to take back what you said." he said.
My head started to feel light.
"O - Ok, ok, I got it. I - I'll take back what I said about your weight." I breathed, "I can't take it. But - but you're fat on the inside." I laughed at myself.
He got off of me and chuckled.
I breathed in a lungful of air and felt like a mountain had been left off of my back.
"Ahhh, I thought I was about to die." I said, rolling over, so my stomach feels better.
I looked at the grinning Jason.
"What the hell is your problem?! You know you're fat and you have to admit it yourself. You fat fatty." I said, smiling at myself.
"Fine you want me to sit on your stomach this time?"
"No, nononono." I said, lifting my arm, surrendering.
"But still fat."
"It's not fat, it's called muscle." he said, lifting up his shirt and I blushed, looking at his perfectly sculpted abs.
He pulled his shirt down and smirked.
"So what were you say again?" he said, smirking more.
My cheeks heated up and I slowly got up from the floor.
I swear my stomach and lower back was still squished.
"Where're you going?"
"Getting my IPad."
"Here." he said, holding out my IPad.
Lifesaver!

I thought.
"Where are we going to go next?" I asked, taking the IPad.
"Where do you want to go?" he asked.
"I don't know, where is your favorite place in the school?"
"The school's play field." he said.
I rolled my eyes, "Really?"
"Yeah, come, let me show you something." he said, grabbing my arm.
We walked over to the display case.
"Look, you see the best silver and golden trophy?"
I nodded.
"I won that for our football team. You have to win the silver before you go to the Football National Finale. And I also won the golden one. We won last years' finale. And I am going for football again." he said, looking at the trophy, grinning.
I looked at him.
"How do you play football?" I asked.
He looked at me, "Do you want me to teach you?"
"Are you going to crush me if I am holding the football?" I asked, crossing my arm.
He chuckled, "Not crush, I'll tackle you."
"Than no thanks, I got flattened enough." I said.
"Oh well, come one." he said, smirking, grabbing my hand and dragged me to the uniform closet.
He grabbed a sport uniform for me.
"You wouldn't want to be playing in that dress." he said, laughing.
I hit his head lightly.
"Did you grab a medium?" I asked. He nodded.
"Change in the locker and put the uniform in the recycling bin on the wall. And grab a new uniform in the uniform closet." he said and shoved me inside the girls' changing room.
I quickly changed and threw my uniform in the bin on the build in wall. I wore my knee - high tight and the sport t - shirt with the school's name and the school's animal. I threw my Dr. Martens

and my IPad in a locker and grabbed a shoe from the new shoes closets.
Damn, this school is rich!

I walked out of the locker room and Jason was already dressed, not in his uniform suit.
"Ready?" he asked, smirking.
"No tackling, please?" I asked.
He shrugged, "Then how are we supposed to play?"
I rolled my eyes.

"Hey!!! Get off, my chest hurt. Oh my god, the elephant is on top of me, AGAIN. Here, here, here, take the football, I GIVE UP! YOU KEEP ON TACKLING ME!" I said, getting up when he got off of me.
He chuckled.
"I win!" he said, making a touchdown.
I stomped my feet, "I didn't even make a single touchdown and we played for about 2 hours and 45 minutes."
"Come on, play again. If I played like this against the other schools, we would lose. This is already easy mode."
"Easy my butt. This is hard mode; you are playing like your mad or something." I said.
"No, I would've been wearing my gears and pads." he said.
"I give up and you win, ok? Happy?!" I asked.
"No, 1 more game, please?" he asked, holding my shoulders.
"No, I need to shower, I smell." I said.
"No you don't, you smell perfectly fine and you didn't even sweat because you didn't even do anything."
"I did, I chased you and tried to tackle you, I tried to tuck my football; I did everything." I said.
"Please, one more, please?" he said.
I rolled my eyes.
"Fine, but I thought you said that playing with me is like playing with nobody." I said.
"Shut up." he said.
"Well, you did say that."
"Come on, play." he begged.
"Fine and I get the football first." I said.
"Ok," he started running to my side of the field, giving me a chance to run to his side.
I started running, looking behind me as I ran.
Damn he is running fast!

I thought, starting to panicked.
Before I knew it, I fell on my face, tripping over my feet.
"Owww," I said weakly, just as Jason appeared by my side.
Jason kneeled next to me, laughing his head off.
I rubbed my forehead, "Shut up, it hurts."
"Wow that was funny!"
I rolled over, closing my eye, still rubbing my forehead.
"Come on, let's finish the game." Jason said, shaking my shoulder.
"I can't, you won already. You're gonna tackle me and I'm going to have more busies. I have 7 busies already." I said, opening my eye.
"Fine, let's make it super simple. Come." He said, holding out his hand. I took his hand and got up.
He made me stand 8 feet away from my touchdown line.
"Ok, if you could throw it pass the touchdown line, you win the whole game and if you don't, you lose." he said.
"Oh, I'm gonna win, watch me. I'm gonna win in front of your face." I said, smirking.
"Oh yeah, let's see you try." he said, smirking too.
I rolled my eyes.
"Ready?" I asked. He nodded.
"ARE YOU READY FOR MY SKILLS?" I exclaimed. Jason, smiled, rolling his eyes.
"I am going to prove to you that I am better at football than YOU!" I said.
Jason smirked.
I threw the football and threw it with all my might.
The next thing I know, the football landed right on my shoe.
Jason bursted out laughing. I blushed until I think I can't get anymore red.
"Oh my god, that was hilarious!" Jason said, rolling on the ground laughing.
I blushed, but thinking, I've never made someone laugh that hard at me before!! Oh my god!!

"Oh, let's go. I said this was the last game." I said, walking, still blushing.
Jason ran up to me and touched my cheeks.
"Yep, you're really heated when you blush." He said and laughed again.
I blushed.
"Stop!" I said, kicking him in the shin.
"That's ok, you're just not a football girl." Jason and pulled me into a hug, hiding my blush.
I actually like the hug. It was warm in a . . . weird way.
"Got to go." I said, pushing him away. I turned around, walking to the girls' shower room, still blushing.

I quickly showered and grab a new uniform to change into.
I'm liking this school so far.

I thought and smiled.
I walked out and Jason was waiting for me.
"Where are we going next?" I asked, looking at the school map on the IPad.
"Do you want to eat lunch?" he asked, walking.
"Yeah." I said. "I am hungry from all of the football practice."
"You call that practice?" he said, laughing.
"Hey, that was tough, men. I was half squished by the elephant and I didn't even win once. But don't worry, I got some muscle." I said, pushing up my sleeves, showing my bicep. I reflex it and Jason gave it a squeeze.
"You call that muscle. If you play with that muscle, I could win you in no time." he said, laughing.
"Yeah, by crushing people." I said, laughing at my joke.
He rolled his eyes.
"What? It's true and you know it. The truth hurts, I know." I said, acting out my sympathy. I patted his shoulders.
"You want me to sit on you again?" he said.
My widened my eyes, "I pass, but you can do that to the football team."
"I'm gonna crush you." he warned and I quickly ran. Before I can go any further, Jason pinned my stomach onto the bench and sat on me.
The air in me quickly went out.
"Yep, when I get home, I - I'm gonna make sure your mother get you a personal - personal coach to help you, the elephant - elephant lose some serious weight." I said, breathing heavily.
"Take it back." Jason said.
I grinned, breathing heavily.
"Never." I whispered.
"JASON! JASON, WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE YOU DOING?" someone's voice said. The voice was familiar.
"You're squishing the poor girl!" she said, again this time I knew who it was - Lucy.
"She said I'm an elephant." Jason said.
"Get off of her!" Kim ran up to us and pulled Jason.
He get off of me and I rolled over.
"Ha - Thanks Lucy and Kim. Lifesaver." I whispered, trying to catch my breath.
I slowly sat up and pointed at Jason, "Bad guy."
They laughed.
"Oh, come one, let's ea lunch." Kim said.
"Hope your stomach is not squished." Lucy said, laughing.
"Hey!" I pouted, crossing my arm.
"Oh, come on." Lucy said, grinning. She pulled me to the lunchroom and I nearly faint.
The lunchroom was like your personal kitchen. There rows and rows of delicious food that you can pick from.
WOW!!!

"Nah, I'm not eating from here. I want to go to the outdoor cafe." Lucy said.
They started walking to the outdoor cafe was right next to the lunchroom.
Outside was very sunny and not too chilly.
"What do you want?" Jason asked, bring me to the front of the line.
I looked at the menu.
"A bottle of Smartwater, salad and a big chocolate chip, please." I said, smiling.
He gave the order and we want to sit on the table. The others were still ordering.
"So, how's school."
"Very unique. I like school." I said, squinted at him, due to the sun.
"Glad you like it. Wait, here I am gonna get the order."
I nodded and went to pick up the order.
"Hey," some random girls came up to me.
I blinked.
"Hi, I'm Vanes - "
"Yeah we know." a girl said, giggled, "I'm Katie and this is my best friend Cindy."
"Hi," I said.
"So you are new?" Cindy asked.
I nodded.
"I saw that you were really close to Jason, who are you to Jason?" Katie asked.
I stared at her.
I paused before I answered.
"We're just very, very close friends." I lied.
That sounds wrong, like a big, fat that you could tell right away.
I smacked myself mentally.
"Oh, that's nice, hey do you want to - " Katie asked, but was cut off when a tray was sat down on the table.
"We'll catch you later." Cindy said quickly, and both of hurried away.
"Here's your lunch." Jason said, taking my lunch out of my tray.
"Thanks." I said, not meeting his eyes.
"So, what were they talking about?" Jason asked.
I froze.
I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I really didn't mean to call you my friend, I'm sorry for thinking you as my friend.

I thought, apologizing mentally to him.
Tell him the truth!!!

Layla urged.
I can't

You should be glad he can't hear you

"Well," I said, rubbing my index finger with my thumb, "We were, um, talking about school, you know . . ."
"You're lying, tell me the truth." he said.
I duck my head, hiding behind my hair.
"We're back!" Kim exclaimed and I looked up.
Oh my god, lifesaver!!!

I thought.
"Hey Vanessa, we never really heard from you." Kim said, opening her sandwich wrapper when everyone sat down.
"So, why did you come to this school?" she asked.
I opened my salad.
"Well, it's beautiful, I moved into Jason's house, you know, we are going married." I said.
Lucy and Kim squealed, "Ahhhh, that's cute."
Brian, Jordan and Nate just patted Jason on the back, chuckling.
I blushed.
"When is it?" Lucy asked.
"Somewhere this month, two weeks after the full moon."
"That's close!" Kim said, squealing.
I nodded and ate my salad.
"And a Night of Engagement is coming up." I said.
"When?"
I shrugged, "That I'm not really sure."
"2 days from today." Jason said and I gulped.
"OH. MY. GOD." Kim and Lucy squealed.
"I wish the best luck for you guys." Kim said.
"Oh and I need your number." Lucy said, giving me her phone.
"Me too." everyone said and I typed in my number.
The bell rung and everyone quickly finished up.
"What do I do after lunch?" I asked Jason.
"In the afternoon, you have class." Jason said.
I walked inside the school and just then the announcements came on.
"Good afternoon students of Berson College, this is Principal Rose. I hope I am not interrupting, but could Jason Cohen and Vanessa Halt-Cohen please come to my office. Jason Cohen and Vanessa Halt-Cohen please come to my office. Thanks you."
Everyone looked at me, I blushed.
"Bye, see you late." Kim and Lucy said.
We headed to the office and knocked.
"Come in." Principal Rose said.
She looked up from her work, "Well, hello Jason and Vanessa, your mother call and asked you to came home immediately."
We nodded and existed.
Jason quickly drove home and parked in the parking lot when the mansion was in sight.