Arranged (Completed) By: Katy Wong

Contains all kind of sex novels in Hindi and English.
sexy
Platinum Member

Re: Arranged (Completed) By: Katy Wong

Unread post by sexy » 10 Feb 2016 14:52

Separations and TOTALLY Confused

~~

The next time I woke up, I was on an airplane.

I looked around.

Why am I on the plane? I asked.

I looked next to me and saw Jason, I sighed. I looked on my other side and nobody was there. Just me and Jason.

"Good, you are wake." Jason said suddenly, causing me to jump.

I turned to him.

"Why am I on the plane?" I asked.

"Because you are moving to my house." he explained.

"Wasn't I in my room?" I asked him.

"Your mother has the key so she unlocked the door and I carried you to the plane." he said that last part louder and smirked. I rolled my eyes.

"I didn't need you to carry me, you know," I said.

"Yes, I do need to carry you." he said and brushed his index finger under my chin.

I slapped it away and murmured, "Whatever. You are so annoying." I got up and sat on the seat next to me, away from Jason.

I ordered water and drank it down with one gulp. I was thirsty.

I looked at my side and Jason was on the seat next to me.

"Why do you always follow, stalker?" I asked him, narrowly my eyes.

He turned towards me and smirked. He slowly leaned in, enough for me to smell him. He smelled like cologne and shampoo mixed together and said "Because I like you."

His hot breath brushed against my ear was he spoke. I shivered a little.

He leaned back and I stared at him blankly. I blinked several time to snap back to reality. His smirked grew bigger when he notices. I scowled at him.

Yep, he is TOTALLY the type of guy who thinks he can take anybody's heart. . . But not mine I thought.

~~

When the ride end, we got off and headed for the exist, along with Mr. and Mrs. Cohen. A guard led us to a limo.

And I notice that we were the only ones on the plane and walking out in the airport lane. I raised my eyebrow.

"Are we famous? Or are we royalty? Or are we rich or your family is just like that?" I asked him.

He chuckled, "We are all of them."

"All?" I asked and rolled my eyes.

He wish! I thought.

We got into the limo and the driver started driving right away.

In the car, Mrs. and Mr. Cohen talked about the wedding all of the way. I didn't listen most of the time. All I know is that the wedding is an early autumn wedding and it will be hold 2 week after the full moon.

It was a full 6 hour car ride before we arrived to the "house".

The maids quickly came out and grab the luggage, ok, let's say about 9 maids.
Ok, they might be rich, but they are not royalty I thought.

I got out of the car and looked at the house more carefully.

It was a strange area where the mansion is located.

The mansion was big and beautiful, but the strange thing about the mansion was that it is next to the forest. The mansion was totally different from the forest setting. I stared at the mansion and the forest for a moment.

I wonder why they choose this location? I thought.

Mrs. Cohen put on her brilliant smile and clapped her hands, "VANESSA, WELCOME TO THE FAMILY!! Now you are consider one of the Cohen's!"

I gave her a weak smile and thanked her.

"Ok, now hurry along." Mrs. Cohen said and everyone got out.

We went inside the house and I think I heard myself gasped a little.

Jason smirked.

I didn't know why he smirked, it's not like he built the mansion himself.

"Jason, please show Vanessa your room." Mrs. Cohen said and Jason took my hand and pulled me.

When our hands met for the first time, I slapped it away, sending him death glare. His hand was warm, soft and welcoming, but every part of him was forbidden to me.

"Like I said, please don't touch me." I told him.

He led me to his room and I looked around. I notice that my suitcase was on the floor already.

This room is about 10 time the size of my room!! Man, how rich can they be? I thought.

He closed the door and leaned towards me and whispered, "We are sharing this room."

"STOP INVADING MY PERSONAL SPACE, ASSHOLE!!!" I shouted and shoved him away from me. I shoved him weaker than I thought, because he only took one step back.

He laughed and brushed his index finger under my chin. Again I slapped it away.

Jeez, what part of 'don't touch me' do you not understand?

I want to shout at his face.

"Geez, can't even touch you a little?" He said.

"Yeah you can't." I said, "And stay away from me."

He chuckled.

I walked over to my suitcase and started unpacking.

"The closet is over there and the drawers are over there." Jason said pointed in all sort of direction. I rolled my eyes.

I walked over to the closet and push all of his clothes to one side and grabbed my clothes and hanged everything up on the other side.

I walked over to the drawers and grabbed his things and put it in the lower two drawers. The top two drawers are for me.

I put my bras, panties and swimming suits on the top drawer and the lower drawer for personal things.

"What are you doing???" Jason asked by my side, leaning on the wall.

"Separation," I explained, "Your side of the closet, my side and your drawers, my drawers."

"Are you serious??" He asked.

"What do you think???" I asked him back and crossed my arms.

"This is so stupid." He said.

"No, it is not. I told you, 'stay away from me'. And you clearly don't know the definition to that, so I decided to have a separation." I said back and he just shook his head in disbelief.

Than, there was a knock at the door.

"Come in!" Jason shouted.

The door opened and Mr. Cohen stepped in.

"How's everything going?" Mr. Cohen asked.

"Everything is going -" I started, but was interrupted by that a$$ face Jason.

"Everything is going perfectly, father." he said and smiled.

Shut up, I'm talking, bitch! I want to say to his face, but Mr. Cohen was there.

"Well, that's great!" Mr. Cohen said and clapped his hand together.

"How many I help you, father?" Jason asked.

"I just want to talk to Vanessa about something. May I speak to her alone?" he asked.

Jason nodded and looked at me before walking out of the door.

Mr. Cohen sat down. I got a closer good at him. He was handsome and charming. His looks reminds me of the asshole Jason - blond hair with leafy green eyes.

"I'm sorry, Vanessa that we have rushed everything here." Mr. Cohen apologized.

I nodded and say everything that comes to the top of my head.

"Ohhhh, it's nothing and everything is perfect right now." I said.

He nodded and asked, "I was just wondering, if you brought your medicine with you."

I nodded my head.

"Good, can you show them to me????" He asked.

"Sure, but why??" I asked and realized that I was rude, "I'm sorry if I'm -"

"No, it is ok if you ask. I was planning on tell you anyways. I am planning to prescribe you a new medicine." Mr. Cohen explained.

Unlike Jason, Mr. Cohen understands people's feelings. I thought.

I got up and go get my medicine that I ate my whole life. I handed to him.

He took it and poured one out. A pill with red liquid on one side. He shook it for a moment and studied it.

"I will take it and study it in my laboratory." Mr. Cohen said, "In the mean time, you take this pill."

He hand me a bottle of pill. It was different. Instead of liquid on one end, the whole pill was silver. Just plain old silver.

"This pill will get you sick. You'll understand later. We are going to have meetings if you want to." Mr. Cohen said, but I just shook my head, even though I have thousands of questions.

"Ok, I will take these medicines in my laboratory and examine these. Meanwhile, you take this pill, every other day for every meal." Mr. Cohen explained, still looking at the old medicine, "If you need anything or have any problem, just look for me in my laboratory."

Again, I nodded.

"Great, now I have to go. Bye and welcome to the family." he said smiling.

"You have a good day." He said before walking out.

I stared at the new medicine.

Why do I need medicines??? The old one was perfectly fine I thought.

The doorknob turned and Jason came in.

"What happened?" He asked.

"Nothing, it is none of your business." I said and shove the medicine behind my back. I guess I haven't done it fast enough, because Jason turned pale.

"No." He whispered.

I looked at him.

"What?" I asked him.

"Let me see that!!" He said louder.

"No!!!" I shouted.

He jumped on me and wrestled me.

He is heavy!! I swear I could be crushed under his weight

"GET OFF OF ME!!!" I screamed, wrestling him back to break free. But he was so much stronger than me.

He quickly snatched the medicine from my hand and held it too high for me to reach. He got off of my and I tried tippy - toeing, but I still could reach the medicine.

"GIVE IT BACK YOU ASSWIPE!!!!!" I screamed. Jason continued to hold it high up. He studied the bottle and he turned even paler.

"No, it can't be that one." He whispered.

"What?" I asked angrily. I stared at him and blinked for a moment. I froze.

Was that my imagination??? But did his eyes turned sliver???? Like the color of the medicine???

I thought for a moment.

I stood here speechless.

He stomped towards the door and headed out.

I shook my head. That can't be, maybe it was just my super eyes

I have super eyes and that cause me to see things that no one can see.

I swore it was not an imagination my other side said.

I shook my head and ran out of the door trying to find Jason. I ran down the hall until I heard shouting.

"FATHER YOU CAN'T DO THIS -" I heard Jason shouting. I walked towards the door and leaned on it.

"Shhhh, keep it down son." I heard Mr. Cohen whispered.

"DAD!!! IT IS TOO EARLY. SHE IS GOING TO FREAK OUT!" Jason exclaimed and I can infer that the word 'she' means me.

"No, honey. It is not too early. She has to know about it." Another voice said. By the high pitch voice, I know it is Mrs. Cohen.

"SHE IS GOING TO THINK THAT WE ARE MONSTERS!!!" Jason said.

What in the world are they talking about??? I thought, completely confused.

"NO! I AM NOT GOING TO LET HER TAKE THE MEDICINE YET! I AM GOING TO -" Jason said, but was cut off.

"JASON! Listen!" Mr. Cohen exclaimed, "Listen to me! I will decide when I want to tell her and I decide when she should eat the medicine - which is today. And I don't think it is too early."

I have never heard Mr. Cohen's voice sound that mad.

Then, the next time I know is that the door swung open and I was falling sideways. The fall seem slow, like it was on purpose for me to see everything. And this time, I swear I am seeing what I am seeing. And this time I was believe what I saw.

Jason's eyes were silver, instead of deep green and when I was fall, Jason made one swift move and he caught me with one arm.

My eyes widen to stare into his eyes, but just like one swift of movement, the eyes changed back to green. I peeled my eyes away from his 'so called green eyes' and looked at the arm that was hold me. Everything seem so slow. Everything, so slow for me to see all of the details, until I broke it.

I got off of Jason's arm and straighten myself up. I saw at him. He was holding my old medicine in my hand. Than I looked at him eyes again and took a step back.

"You know half of what you need to know." Jason said staring into my eyes. My mouth was dry, hard for me to speak with my voice is stuck in my throat. I continue staring at him, not saying anything.

"Let's have a conversation." Mr. Cohen spoke, but I don't dare tear my eyes off Jason, in case I see another thing.

Jason walked towards me and tried to take my hand, but I snatched it away.

I turned around and looked at his whole family.

"We can talk about it, Vanessa." Jason said.

I slowly sat down on a seat, making sure my legs could still hold me up.

Everyone took a seat and I could feel my heart beating quickly in my ears. I clenched my jaw.

"Ok, let's talk about it before it is too late." Mr. Cohen said.

Everyone stared at me. Than there was a long uncomfortable silence in the room.

"You know the medicine that I have gave you?" Mr. Cohen asked. I nodded slowly.

He took in a sharp breath.

"You know what dad, let's not talk about this." Jason said and he turned towards me, "Let's drop this and pretend nothing happened."

I stared at him. I have a feeling it has something to do with my birth and who I am. I got a feeling they were keeping a secret from me. As much as I want to say 'yes', I said, "No."

Jason stared at me and has gone pale.

"I don't think you will drop this until I find out. If it is something about my birth or who I am, I am going to find out. I want to know it, that's me!" I said.

Then there was silence.

I just want to scream at them to tell me, because this was taking forever, until Mr. Cohen started talking, "I guess we have to tell her."

"You know, honey, that medicine is to wake your inner you, up." Mrs. Cohen said and I turned towards her, who has stayed quiet for a while.

I stared at her, Inner me????

"What do you mean inner me? I am wake." I said, feeling stupid.

"How should we say this? You have power and you -"

"What?!" I said, "Power?!"

This was ridiculous!!

I am feeling like I am back to being a child, believing that there was magic powers and mythical creatures in the world.

"Yes, you do have a power and what I want to say next is that you are truly a . . . werewolf." Mrs. Cohen continued.

Ok, they are rich and everything, but they seriously having problems telling me that I am a werewolf?! RIDICULOUS!!! I thought.

"Werewolf?" I asked.

"Remember your mother told you that you were born weak?" Mr. Cohen said.

I turned to him and nodded.

"You were weak when you were born. You have problems and I don't mean mental problems, but inner - self problems." he said.

My mouth hung.

They seriously want me to believe them? And inner - self problem, what is that?

"What do you mean?" I asked. I was trying to flow with this 'cool' story that I was listening to.

"You know how we said that you have power? When you were born, your power was too strong, causing your body to be tired. Your power was so strong that you couldn't control it yourself, the power was wild. You lose a lot of energy like that and you soon became weak." Mr. Cohen explained.

I nodded my head.

"We are not joking. You are a werewolf and we all are." Mrs. Cohen said and stared at me. I stared into her eyes.

And the next thing that happen, scared me so much, I nearly lost my breath. I stared into Mrs. Cohen's electrical blue eyes and it turned to silver that next second I blink. I gasped, but as fast as it came, it went away in left them a blink of an eye. I froze; my heart was doing no good on slowing down. My heart pounded twice as loud in my ears as before.

This time, I knew they were not just talking, but they are saying the truth.

"The old pill that we have prescribed for you before was it slow down your inner pressure. Now your power is well - control." Mrs. Cohen continued talking like she has never showed me, "The new silver pill is a pill that wakes your inner self up."

I stared at her.

I couldn't believe how scary it is to find out the truth about you.

"This pill will make you sick for a while." Mr. Cohen explained.

I finally turned my head, surprised to feel that I can still move. I nodded in response.

"You will start taking the pill starting now. Any questions?" Mr. Cohen explained.

I shook my head.

"You are now dismissed." he said. I shakily got up and Jason held my arm, but I shake it to tell him to let go.

I was confused and scared about this whole thing.

I walked back to the room, not talking to Jason or even make eye contacts.

"Vanessa, I -" Jason said, but I interrupted him.

"I don't want to hear it, I am tired." I said, "Just leave me alone."

"Ok, just one thing, you don't have to take the new medicine if you don't want to. I am talking to dad about this." he said and held my arms.

I hate how he always touches me and I hate how he is being so kind like he don't notice my coldness.

"STOP BOTHERING ME!" I said, "And I am going to take the medicine."

He looked at me. I looked at him and walked to the sit on the window.

My life is so messed up right now I thought and frowned.

My eyes skimmed over the forest.

I wonder What is in that forest? It seems so mysterious

sexy
Platinum Member

Unread post by sexy » 10 Feb 2016 14:52

Different Lifestyle

~~

The sun was shine and I decided that I need a shower.

I got up and went to grab a shirt and pant.

I headed towards the bathroom, but the moment I was about to close the door, the door flew open. There was loud giggling and I was nearly knocked over.

There were maidens in the bathroom, giggling or setting up something. I raised my eyebrow.

"Umm," I said and everyone turned to me, but they were still giggling and talking, "excuse me, this is the bathroom and I'm planning to take - AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" I screamed.

I swear this is the craziest thing that happened to me. One of the maiden stepped forward and started undressing me.

"WHAT THE F*CK ARE YOU DOING?" I screamed, but this time everything stop. The bathroom was silence and you could hear a pin drop from the basket that a maid was holding.

"What do you mean, sweetheart?" one of the maid asked.

"What are you doing in the bathroom? I am trying to take a shower." I said.

This is totally weird. The weirdest moment in my whole life I thought.

"What do you mean? We help you, we -" another one of the maid said, but I interrupted.

"I can take a shower on my own. I don't need any help." I told them.

"We were hired to help you. We can't just sit around and do nothing. We get paid for this. We are your personal make - up artist, personal spa worker, make - over agent, personal cloth maker, dress preparer . . ." they went on and on and on, about what they do. I rolled my eyes.

Does this family suffer this every day? I thought. I sighed.

I guess I have to deal with it

"So??? What is all this about???" I asked and sat on the side of the bath tub.

"Well," said another maid, "we are supposed to make you look perfect tonight. The first dinner with the king, queen and prince.

I stared at them.

"Who?" I asked them.

"The king, queen and prince." said the maid. She makes it sound like I am stupid.

"Ok, I know, but who are they??" I asked them.

"You know Mr. Cohen??? He is the king. Mrs. Cohen, the queen and Jason, the prince." They said.

I gasped, this was weird.

We are all of them. Jason's voice echo in my head. Now I get what Jason means.

Maybe he is a royalty.

I am starting to have a feeling this is coming more and more true.

The ugly truth.

I knew from these days on, my life will never be consider as normal.

"King and queen of what?" I asked, "And is it true that they are werewolf?" I asked quietly. I really want to find out the true and I don't want to pretend like I am listening to a fantasy story. I just want them to tell me that this whole thing is not true.

"Don't be silly, of course they are," one of the maid said.

"Ok, sweetheart, let's not worry about these things. We have to get you ready for the big night." another maid said.

Everything was set up; the bathtub was filled and full of bubbles. The make - up was set up on the sink, the towel, bathrobe and slipper were ready.

"Did you pick this outfit?" one of the maiden said. I looked at her and nodded.

"I can't believe - I mean, I am going to help you pick another outfit," said the said and I can tell she was my dress preparer or personal cloth maker.

This is so richy I thought, I can't believe this was all happening.

I told the maid to go out and come back later when I am finished with my bath.

The maid went out and I got in the tub.

I was starting to relax, letting all of the stress out, but again, the maid came in giggling. I sighed.

Are they always like this? So teen. I said and rolled my eyes.

The maid gather around me and started there job. They were taking my hair and washing it with this green thing and rubbing it with these green leaves. Another started messaging my shoulders and putting these long, black oval stones on my shoulders. My muscular was starting to relax a little, it was good. Than another maid, grabbed my hand and started messaging my arms, hand and finger. Another maid was messaging my feet and using these cool, ooze that makes your feet feels good. I was glad I am not ticklish there, I really like this whole thing, but I don't know their names.

"Hey, guys, I really like this whole thing, but can I know your names?" I asked, it was awkward, because I was interrupting there giggling and gossips.

"I'm Valerie, I am your make - up artist." said the one working with my hair.

"I am Sunny," said the maid that complained about the outfit, "I am your dress preparer."

"I am Vicky, I am your personal spa worker," said the one messaging my shoulders.

"I am Beth, I am your massager and personal clothes designer," said the one messaging my arms, hands and fingers.

I nodded. Than at the next second, they started chatting again. They act like I have never asked for their names.

These girls could probably talk all day long. At some point of the conversation, I would catch a few words.

"Oh my god, James would be coming over in a few days! Well, that is what I've heard." said Sunny.

"Who's James?" I asked them.

"Oh, he is Jason's brother, but he moved out of the house." said Sunny.

I nodded. The next second, they started talking and working again.

"I heard that he found his girl." said Valerie.

"Where did he met her?" Beth asked.

"Well, he meet her at work. She is new to the work place and he was her tour guide. That must be so romantic." Valerie said dreamily.

All the girl sighed at the same time. I frowned and rolled my eyes.

Are they always like this? I thought.

"I heard that they make - out on the first day." Valerie said and everyone giggled.

"Is she human??" Vicky asked. I frowned, I felt like it was an insult, like they must separate human and werewolves. They also act like I am not here, even though I am not fully human.

"Oh, I heard that she is a human." said Valerie.

"What are the king and queen going to do about it??" asked Sunny.

"Well, they tried to convince James to break up with her. But he doesn't agree with it." Valerie said.

I was listening to their whole conversation. Maybe I can learn something about their family.

"That's bad." said Vicky.

"Yeah, I know right." said Valerie, "the king is planning to invent something that could change her into a werewolf."

I gasped.

Everyone stopped talking and look at me like I never exist in their world.

"Really??" I asked, "That is a pretty big thing to do and she doesn't know that werewolves exist in the world."

"Yeah, we know, but James loves her enough to marry her. And in the world of werewolf, it is forbidden for werewolves to marry human." Beth said, "So that's the only way for them to be together."

My eyes widen.

"Don't worry, Mr. Cohen could take care of everything." Beth said, "He is good at inventing medicines."

"Inventing???" I asked.

"Yeah, Mr. Cohen is a scientist. He always invents medicines like these." Vicky said.

Wow!! I met a scientist that is rich and a royalty I thought.

"I also heard that the girl's ancestor are werewolves, but her parents not." Valerie continued to talk.

These girls do know awfully a lot of gossips.

Sunny quickly glanced at her watch and gasped.

"Oh no!!! We have to hurry!!! The dinner is almost starting!!! We only have 1 hour and a half to get ready!!!" Sunny exclaimed.

"We don't need to hurry. We have plenty of time left." I said, "I take only 20 minutes to dress!"

Everything stopped and they gasped like I said the worse thing in the whole world.

"What?!" I said, "I do."

"Oh no, you did not just - I mean, really??" Sunny said.

"Yeah, what's the problem with that?" I asked her.

"Nothing, I didn't know there was people that takes only 20 minutes to - "

"No time, we have to hurry." Vicky said.

They quickly wrapped everything up and walked out the door to let me wear my bathrobe.

I opened the door and they quickly took my hand to set me down in front of the mirror.

I looked in the mirror. I looked different, instead of just night black hair, my hair was shiny and it looks soft. I even looked more relaxed than usual. I felt like it was magic that washed over me, making me beautiful in just a second. I smiled at the girl in front of me. It was hard to believe that girl was me.

The maid didn't even have the time for them to look at me in the mirror; they just worked and worked and worked - still talking. I didn't even listen to what they were saying this time. I was just staring at the mirror, who become more and more beautiful each second. They helped me put on a light dress that aren't too fancy. Than they helped me put on my make - up.

"You're done!" exclaimed Valerie. She beamed at all of her hard work on the make - up.

"Oh, thank you, I never - how can I thank you?" I asked.

"Oh, it's nothing, I could do this everyday." said Valerie.

"No, you don't have to. That's a lot of work." I said, feeling like I am asking too much.

"Oh, no! We have 10 more minutes left." exclaimed Vicky.

"I've got the shoe!" exclaimed Sunny, who rushed in the room, holding my shoe high up in the air.

"High heels?" I asked.

They nodded.

"No, I can't," I said, "I can't walk on high heels."

"I'll try to find another pair, ok?" Sunny said and ran out the room. I really don't walk on heels. There was this one time when I was trying to walk on heel, but I end up twisting my ankle.

She ran back in with a pair of flats. "Here."

I quickly slipped it on and they lead my down the stair, down to the dining room.

Everyone was there waiting for me.

"Sorry for the delay." I said looking at Mr. and Mrs. Cohen.

"It's ok," Jason said and my eyes drifted over to meet his. I stared at him for a few second, before he got up and helped me to my seat.

I felt weird. I felt like I don't belong here with everyone. I never felt so elegant and fancy in my life.

My eyes drifted over everyone, I have to shake my head a little to stop the staring.

"Everything is ready to eat!" said Mrs. Cohen. She snapped her finger's and all of the maidens came in with trays of food in their hand.

"Let's eat as much as you can, welcome yourself," Mrs. Cohen said and clasped her hands.

I smiled and nodded. I don't want to be disrespectful anymore.

The maiden laid the trays down and I took a good look at the food. They were beautifully arranged and my mouth watered a little. I realized how hungry I was and my memories of this afternoon were forgotten.

"Vanessa, honey, welcome yourself to eat," said Mrs. Cohen, "You didn't even touch the food yet and 2 minutes passed."

I nodded.

"Is not your kind of appetite?" asked Mr. Cohen and frowned.

"No, no, no, it is, I just don't know what to eat first. Everything seems so delicious." I said.

Everyone laughed.

"Just get everything if you like. You have to eat something before eating your medicine." Mr. Cohen said and I started eating.

"Oh, honey, we forgot to tell you," Mrs. Cohen said, "Jason's brother is coming over, 3 days from now. His name is James."

I looked at her.

"Yeah, he is coming to stay for a few days, right?" Jason asked. Mr. Cohen nodded.

We talked about James and about his girlfriend.

By the time the dinner was over, I was extremely tired. I bet it was pass midnight.

"Don't forget to take your medicine." said Mr. Cohen as he walked up the stairs.

I went to the kitchen and grabbed a cup of water before taking the medicine.

"How was it?" Jason asked me in the kitchen.

"Great, just so tired," I said, "Now get out of my way, I want to sleep." I dragged my feet which hurt like crazy and force my eyes open, which was hardly opened.

"Need help?" Jason asked and chuckled at me.

"Hey, stop laughing at me, I am extremely tired." I said and slapped him on the arms.

"Fine, just tell me something, how do I look?" he asked, while climbing up the stairs.

I turned at him and looked at him. He was still wake away. I bet he was always up this last at night.

"They need a lot of help, whoever picked your clothes." I said and dragged along; the stairs seem "Fine, just tell me something, how do I look?" he asked, while climbing up the stairs.long right now.

"Really?" he asked, sounding as if it was an unexpected answer. I really didn't mean what I said, but I didn't care.

I threw the door open and threw myself on the bed.

I could hear Jason undress, but I dare not to open my eyes. But when I feel the bed sink a little, my eyes flew open.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, turning to face him.

"Going to sleep on the bed." He whispered.

"No, you can't. You can't sleep on the bed."

"What?" He said.

"You can't sleep on the bed with me." I said and shifted myself to the farther end on the bed.

"Than where will I sleep?" Jason said, sounding more awake.

"On the sofa." I said.

"No way!!!!" He said, "I will never sleep on the sofa. Not in a million years!!!"

"Well, sleep on the floor than." I said.

"Never." He said.

"We can't sleep together. I will never fall asleep. I never slept with someone in my life and I never will." I said. Remember when I was younger, saying I will stay a single forever.

"Well, I can't sleep on the floor or the sofa." He said.

"You have to. Fine than, I am moving to another room." I said and got up. I grabbed a pillow when there was a knock on the door.

"Come in." said Jason.

"What's going on in here?" asked Mrs. Cohen in a quiet voice, who was in her night rode.

"Nothing, everything is fine, we give getting ready to sleep." Jason said.

"Why's there a pillow in your hand, Vanessa?" asked Mrs. Cohen.

"Oh, I was planning to sleep on the sofa." I said.

"The sofa?" she asked with disbelief.

"Yes."

"Jason?" she said, "How can you let her do that?"

"I was the one who planned it, I am feeling uncomfortable." I said quickly and Jason looked at me.

Mrs. Cohen chuckled, "Vanessa, you will get used to it. Just sleep together for one night and I am sure you will get over it."

I didn't say anything.

"Now, sleep together for tonight and Vanessa, do you need me to call them to come in and help you take off the dress?" asked Mrs. Cohen. By the them, I knew right away it was the girls.

I quickly shook my head and blushed.

"Alright now, let's go to sleep. And did you take the pills?" she asked.

I nodded, "Good night."

She left the room. I grabbed my clothes that Sunny was complaining about and throw it on. The dress was hard to take off.

I put the dress on the hanger and got into bed. A few minutes later, Jason lay down next to me. I moved as far as I can to get away from him. I clutched the blanket in my hand and my heart beat fast.

"You really feel this nervous about me next to you, right?" he asked and I jumped a little. I didn't say anything.

He silently got up and left the bed. I watched him at the corner of my eyes, as he went to the closet and grabbed another blanket and pillow out. He went to the sofa and lay down.

Then, there was a long silent. I guess he fell asleep. I couldn't sleep even when I was sleepy before.

I got up and walked over to the window. I sat at the window seat and opened the window a little.

I can smell that leafy smell like trees were just cut down. I stare at the moon.

The wedding will be held, two weeks after the full moon I thought, that's so close from now.

I leaned on the wall and stare at the forest out there for a long time, before I fell asleep.

sexy
Platinum Member

Unread post by sexy » 10 Feb 2016 14:53

Vampire and the Ring

~~

The next morning, I woke up on the bed, with the blanket on top of me.

Weird how I end up here. Hope I didn't sleep walk.

I slowly got up and I went to the bathroom to get ready for the day.

I went down stairs to the kitchen, because I was hungry.

"Vanessa, aren't you suppose to be in bed right now?" Mrs. Cohen asked.

"No, why?" I asked.

"Don't you feel sick?" Mr. Cohen asked.

"No." I said, "What's the matter?" All of those worry faces were around me.

"Let's talk about this after breakfast." Mr. Cohen said. Jason looked at me and I looked away.

The maiden made a heavy breakfast for me, I don't even think I could finish it. I quickly ate it anyways, shoving it in my face.

"Vanessa, are you sure you are feeling ok?" Mr. Cohen asked.

"Yes, I am positive." I said and sat down on the couch when I was done.

"That's unusual," Mrs. Cohen said and Mr. Cohen nodded.

"What's unusual?" I asked.

The looked at me and said, "You are suppose to be sick after you eat the medicine. It is a pill to wake your inner self up." they explained.

"Wait, you mean the 'inner - self' is a werewolf inside me?" I asked.

"Yes, but I don't know why it is not working." they said.-

"Maybe if she eats it long enough, it will work." Mrs. Cohen said, "The werewolf is probably deep asleep."

"Sure you took the pills?" Mrs. Cohen asked.

"110 % sure." I said.

"I have to investigate on this case. This never happen before." Mr. Cohen said and rubbed his chin.

"Is it possible that my wolf would never wake up?" I blurted it out by accident.

"Never, that never happens before. I don't think it is possible that it could happen, because it has to wake up. But in your case, the pill before the new one that I have prescribe, it for your wolf to calm down. We have to make the wolf fall asleep, because you don't know how to control it. The inner you is very wild and you can't control it. But the silver pill wakes the wolf up. Now that you are grown up, you are able to control it." Mrs. Cohen explained.

My head spun.

"May I be excuse?" I asked.

They nodded, "I know this is a lot to sink in, but soon you will deal with it. Now go up stairs and rest for a wait."

I got up and headed for the stairs.

I walked into the room and threw myself on the bed.

I lay there on the bed thinking to myself. What happens if my wolf wakes up, but I still don't know how to control it?

And what will happen when I can't control it, will I become weak like before?

The door opened and Jason walked in. He went to the computer and turned it on. I was still lying on the bed. I turned on my head to face him.

"What are you doing? I am bored." I said and got up, walking up next to him.

"Nothing, just the wedding." he said and I looked at the screen.

I walked over to sit on the window seat.

"Can at least a day pass without the wedding being mention?" I asked and looked out the window.

The forest looked different in the daylight. Instead of the creepy and dark one, it was full of green and I could hear the animals, since the window was open.

"I am sorry. You're right, the wedding is far away and it is uncomfortable for it to be mentioning every second of the day." he said and got up.

I looked at him, "Tell me," I said, "Do you want this wedding, anyways?"

He stared at me for a while, "Well, this wedding is a big part of my life. It is something that I want to remember for the rest of my life." Than he looked away, "I want to marry someone that I love and that person will . . . love me back."

There was a moment of silence in the room, an uncomfortable silence.

"What happens if the person you're marrying to doesn't . . . love you back?" I asked. It was weird asking this question and it felt weird when it came out of my mouth. The atmosphere shifted, it was awfully silence and I feel it was uncomfortable to ask a person that, but I have to know.

It was quiet for a whole minute. I thought he forgot the question, when he finally spoke, "Can we drop this subject?"

I looked out the window.

I wondered to myself, How am I going to survive?

"Jason," I said, "I have a lot of questions about - "

"I said don't bring the topic up." Jason said.

"I'm not," I said.

"Than what is it?" He asked and sat down on the sofa and run his hand through his hair.

"Is there such things as mates in werewolf world?"

"Yeah."

"I was wondering is it true that you could only love your mate and you can’t pick who your mate is." I asked. I felt silly.

"Where did you hear that?"

"Stories? Fairy tale? Fantasy?" I questioned myself.

"Well, it is true because your mate is chosen by your soul. And you have to love your mate no matter what. You are not force to love your mate, but you just naturally love your mate. Your mate is your other half. If your mate dies, than you can never love someone and you will die along with your mate. Even if you did love someone, you don't have that type of feelings that you get from your mate. In some rare cases, a female werewolf could have more than 1 mate. But in that case, the werewolf happens to get angry and fight. They would fight for the female and the last one standing is proven to be the real mate."

I nodded.

"Is it true that werewolf eat raw meat?" That question disguised me, but I have to find out.

He chuckled, "Unfortunately, yes."

I gasped and said, "Ewww!"

He laughed.

"Oh, let's move on to the next question."

"Wait, so you are saying that after I am not sick, I can really eat raw meat and think it is the best thing in the whole world?" I asked.

"Yeah," Jason chuckled.

Than I paused, I left a thought wonder.

"And you are also saying that we are . . . mates?" I asked really quietly.

I almost think that he didn't hear me and let that question leaves, but he answered me instead.

"I guess, because my mom and dad won't make me marry someone that I can't love." Jason whispered, and I didn't think I would hear that, but I did.

"Oh," I said and than there were silence in the air. I looked out of the window and leaned on the wall.

Than there was a knock on the door.

"Come in." Jason said.

All of my stylist came in and all of their faces had a big and goofy grin.

"Vanessa, come here!" Sunny squealed and I blushed. It felt embarrassing, especially in front of Jason.

"Yes?" I asked and they pointed out the door.

"So?" Valerie asked, "How was the first family dinner?"

"Family?" I asked, "Yeah, family." I have to get used to calling them family.

"Well, it is a really good night. I really like them and thanks to you guys, I look like a princess from a fairy tale! I don't know how I can thank you." I said and hugged them.

"Awwwh!" Vicky said and hugged me so tightly, I felt dizzy when she left go.

"Well, have a good day, sweetie." Beth told me and hugged me.

"Bye," I said and walked inside. I went straight to the closet and stared at the clothes.

"SUNNY!!! COME HERE!" I shouted and Sunny quickly ran into the room.

"Sunny, where are all of my clothes? These are not my clothes." I said and picked up a sweater on the hanger.

"Well . . ." Sunny said, "Well . . . I umm . . . threw all of your other clothes away and I kinda replace the old clothes with the new ones that I have brought."

I opened my mouth to speak.

"Wait! But the new clothes are like a whole lot more fashionable." Sunny said and grinned.

I gasped, "What?! When did you do that?" I asked.

"Yesterday, when you were eating dinner. I was bored and I thought your closet needed a TOTAL make - over, so yeah." Sunny said.

"Ok, so you basically threw away ALL of my old clothes." I asked.

"Yeah and I spent hours and hours in the mall, just to buy you designers’. By the way, they are all your size." Sunny said and grinned.

I sighed, "Thanks, though."

She nodded and headed out of the room. I quickly grabbed an outfit and changed. I grabbed a coat and a shoe and walked out of the closet.

"Where you are going?" Jason asked, looking up from the computer.

"Somewhere, I don't want to be stuck here."

"Where?"

"Outside, taking a walk."

"But there's no place to walk here."

"Yeah, there is the forest." I pointed out.

"NO, you can't go there." Jason said and widened his eyes.

"Yes, I can!" I said and ran out the bedroom.

"Hey, wait up!" Jason shouted, but I ignored him. I wanted to explore the forest, it seem interesting and full of mysteries.

I ran to the front door and threw the door open. The forest air felt me on the face. It was calming and I like it.

"Follow me." Jason said and walked ahead of me.

He is fast! I thought.

Jason walked quickly and I walked slowly behind him. I want to get away from him; I walked even slower, until I couldn't see him.

YES!! I CAN FINALLY EXPLORE ON MY OWN! I thought and grin.

I walked on a different direction from him and walked deeper into the forest. I walked up to the part of the forest where I almost can't see.

"Wow!" I said, "Never knew how dark this could be."

I grinned and smiled.

I gotta do this more often I thought.

I kept on walking and walking into the forest and who knows how deep I been in there?

I looked around, until I heard a swoosh.

I froze and my eyes widened.

Than I heard it again. My heart beats.

"Ahh, someone is here." someone behind me said. I swear, you could hear my heart beat. It was pounding on my chest I think it's about to break my rib cage.

"A tasty treat, that's what." Its low voice whispered. I slowly took a step forward and slowly turn around. The man has dark features, but has pale white skin and his canines are extended. There were bloods dripping down of them.

My eyes widened in horror.

The wind picked up and it was getting colder.

He closed his eyes and gave the air a great big sniff.

"Ahh, you are a werewolf, I see." his said and walked closer to me. My hand clenched.

He put one of his pale hands on my cheek and I jumped up from the coldness that came off of his hands.

Vampire I thought and my eyes widened.

He learned in and sniffed me again. I froze; I didn't know what to do. He leaned in even closer and one of his canines brushed against my skin.

I shoved him away and screamed. I started running away from him as far as possible, before he could stand up. I knew vampire has sonic speed.

I run for the sake of my life and didn't dare to turn back. I did a quick prayer in my head.

By a sound of swoosh, he caught up to me and grabbed me by the neck. He tightened his hold around my neck. I screamed in panic and tried to wiggle free.

"Bitch, your not going anywhere. I am going to eat you!" the vampire sneered at me.

"LET GO!" I screamed and tried to kick him.

He threw me on the tree and I hit the tree hard, on the head. I gave a loud scream of pain.

The pain in my head was bursting in my head, the pain exploded everywhere.

The vampire laughed and kneel down next to me.

"Uh," he said softly, "Your blood is . . . strong. I smell it and it is beautiful."

I gasped from the pain in my head. It felt worst every second that pass. I was breathing quickly.

He placed a freezing, cold hand on my neck and I shivered.

"Don't . . . TOUCH ME!!!" I screamed put my hand by the side of my head.

My head was vibrating in pain.

He chuckled and leaned in. I squeezed my eyes shut and the pounding of my heart was beating a mile per second.

His canines touched my skin and quickly and greedily chopped into my skin. I screamed from all of the pain - my head, my shoulder and my neck. I could feel my blood being taken out of me - quickly, greedily - and I knew I was very close to die. My hand dropped from the side of my head.

I couldn't stop screaming.

"VANESSA!!!" Jason voice shouted and I heard him running.

I opened my eyes and my world spun quickly.

The vampire took one last big gulp and ripped his head from my neck. I breathed hard, the oxygen from my lungs felt thin and my body was moving up and down unconscious. The pain in my head, shoulder and neck was unbearably painful. I cried of pain.

I turned my head with my last bit of energy to look at Jason. I have never seen Jason like this, his eyes were silver, his nails were extended and canines were a bit long.

"WHAT DO YOU DO TO HER, YOU SON OF A BITCH?" Jason said and lunged from the vampire. The vampire charged full speed at him and they fought. Jason grabbed his head and yanked his head apart in front of my eyes.

My stomach twisted, starting to feel nauseated.

He threw the head and the body on the floor and ran to me.

"Vanessa," he said softly. His lifted my body and held it in his arm. His squeezed me closer to him. I didn't realize that

I was shivering like crazy.

He brushed my spray hair away from my sweaty face.

My head felt like it was stabbed from his quick touch.

He held me closer to him and I realized how cold I felt.

He put his - now - bloody - hands gently on my head and started exclaiming my opened, oozing split. I cried of pain.

My tears spilled out.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry." he whispered quickly.

"Jason," I whispered with creaks in between, "I . . . I -"

Than, I passed out in his arms.

~~

I woke up from the pain in my head. I felt like someone threw a hammer on my head and someone is spinning the bed. I opened my eyes and everything was blurry around me.

I heard beeping and small chattering.

When everything was clear, I looked around me.

Where am I? I though.

"Vanessa, you are awake!" a lady said. I stared at her before I remember who she was. Mrs. Cohen.

Than, a hand squeezed my hand. I looked at the person who squeezed my hand. Jason.

"How do you feel?" Mrs. Cohen asked me. I turned back to her and opened my mouth to speak, but nothing can out.

She snapped her finger and a maiden came in, bring a cup of water. She pushed it on my lips and I hungrily drank it.

Than, she asked again, "How do you feel now, honey?"

I forced my voice out and said, "My head hurts." I put my hands on my head and it hurts like crazy. I was feeling dizzy too.

"Oh, you got stitches on your head, do you remember?" Mrs. Cohen said. I pushed my eyebrows together.

"Do you remember anything from last week?" Jason asked and squeezed my hand.

I pulled my hands away said, "Last week?"

"Yeah,"

"No, what happen?" I asked.

I thought hard and tried to remember what happen last week.

Jason looked at Mrs. Cohen.

I tilted my head and thought even harder, trying to ignore the hammering pain. Than, everything came - what happened. I shivered.

"That was last week?" I asked.

"Yeah."

Than I asked, "Where am I?"

"We are in the city's best hospital." Mrs. Cohen said and grinned.

"Does my family know about this?" I blurted.

Mrs. Cohen frowned and said, "No,"

My parents probably think I am perfectly fine, right now.

I shook my head, Why would I be thinking about them, when they made me do this?

"Can I be excused, I am very tired and I want to rest." I asked.

"Sure honey," Mrs. Cohen said right away and she walked to the door.

"Sleep tight. Ring the bell if you need me." she said and walked out the door.

I stared at the ceiling and blinked for a few moment.

Why wouldn't the pain go away?

I asked. I massaged my temple, but it hard every second I touched it. I laid there on the bed, just staring at the ceiling before my eyelids dropped.

~~

The next time I woke up feeling like my head was bang on the wall a thousand of times.

I could feel the world spinning and my heart beat fast for no reason.

Beep, beep . . . beep, beep . . . beep, beep . . . beep, beep

I focused my eyes to open, but the brightness of the world was too bright, so I closed my eyes again. I opened them again, trying to let my eyes adjust. It was bright, morning. I squinted at the window, which I could hardly see, because my head hurts everytime I move.

Beep, beep . . . beep, beep . . . beep, beep

I angled my eye so I could look around the room. The room had a lot more machine than last time.

My head spun again. I felt like I want to pull out all of the wires to stop the beep's. It was annoying and it was making my head spin more.

Than I heard footsteps coming and soft whispering outside in the hallway.

I angled my eyes to look at the door and it was 100% closed. I didn't know how I could hear all of the whispering, but

I just could. It just came to me like it was natural.

"- was weird. Honey, she was acting up 3 days ago. She started growing her long nails." a high pitched voice said and I knew it was Mrs. Cohen's voice.

"Did you locked the door and kept this room safe? You know other people can't see this, especially the nurses." another voice said, I knew it was Jason's.

"Yes, everything is under control, let's check on her." said Mrs. Cohen. The door clicked open and it review Mrs. Cohen and Jason.

Jason looked like he had never slept for ages. He got big bags under his eyes and his eyes looked dull and it looks like it wants to sleep. Mrs. Cohen on the other hand, looked like Miss Sunshine.

"Ahh, Vanessa, how's everything?" Mrs. Cohen said and sat beside to grab a cup of water for me. She pushed it to my lips and I drank thirstily. I pulled away when I was done and she put it down. She made the bed to a sitting pose.

I looked at down at my finger nails and knew that they were talking about me.

Did I acted up and my nails grew longer???? I thought and swallowed.

"Vanessa, what's wrong? Why are you looking at your nail like full of disgust? Your nails are beautiful." Mrs. Cohen asked and gently took my hand and patted it.

"Was I the one that you guys were talking about?" I asked. Mrs. Cohen stared at me for a moment.

"What do you mean, honey?" Mrs. Cohen asked and put a smile on her face. I could tell it is a fake smile.

"You were talking about me in the hallway, didn't you?" I asked.

Mrs. Cohen turned pale and said, "You heard everything?"

I nodded and asked, "I was the one acting up??? And I was the one growing long nails?"

" . . . Yes." Mrs. Cohen said, "Because right now you are a full werewolf. You have gone through the steps; acting up, growing longer nails, growing you canines and having silver eyes."

"Silver eyes?" I asked.

Mrs. Cohen nodded and she quickly rambled through her purse and grabbed a mirror. She showed me her mirror and I stared at my reflection. She wasn't lying, I do have silver eyes, but they quickly went away.

"And because of the result, you concussion is healed. It wasn't major, good thing we could save you just in time before anything serious happens." Mrs. Cohen said.

"Dad also said that you could be leaving soon. You could spend one more day in the hospital or you could leave in an hour, ones they did all of the extra check - up." Jason said and looked like he was about to yawn.

"Wait, before you do anything, here. Here, eat these medicines. I know your head still hurts right now. Just eat it and it would be fine." Mrs. Cohen said. I shoved the pill in my mouth; I would do anything to get rid of the pain. I threw a bucket of water in my mouth and I instantly felt better.

I deeply breath in and my mind clearly. I never felt so good in a long time.

"One question, how long was I in the hospital?"

"For about 1 month and a half." Mrs. Cohen said.

I was about to make a reaction, but instead I asked, "Can I leave today?"

I wanted to get away from all of the ping's and beep's.

"Sure, I would tell them to do your leaving check - up." Mrs. Cohen said.

"I'll do." Jason said and walked out of the room.

Mrs. Cohen giggled, "You don't know how much he wants you wake and snuggle next to up."

I blushed like the reddest tomatoes on Earth. I wanted to protest that we don't sleep together, when she interrupted me.

"Boy, you should see him. When we told him to go home, he couldn't stand to leave the building. What he did all day was drink coffee and staring at you."

I blushed even harder. This lady wouldn't stop making me blush.

"He hardly even slept, he only slept for -"

"Mom, the doctor is here for the check - up." Jason came back and I studied him for a while. His does look super tired. He looked like an old man this week.

The doctor did all of the check - up and in the next hour, we were in the limo.

I sat in the car, just thinking.

It's good to have someone always by your side when you don't know what's going on . . . . even if you don't love him

Was that selfish? I asked myself.

The next thing I knew, a head plopped on my shoulder. I looked down and saw Jason. I was about to shove his head off of my shoulder, When I though of everything he did for me. I decided to do something in return and I let him stay.
I studied him for a moment; since I have never seemed him sleep before.

I can see his blonde hair was a little out of place and my nose was so close to his hair that I could smell the fainted shampoo and the fainted hint of cologne from him. I blushed and being so close to him was making me dizzy. I wanted to look away, but my brain wouldn't follow. My eyes could see his golden eyelashes, so long and beautiful, from here. I could see them tangled up and I blushed even harder. His nose was perfectly straight and his tan skin was like a kiss from the sun. He was flawless even when he has bags under his eyes. His mouth was slightly opened and I could hear his heavy breaths. His fingertips slipped from his side and dropped onto my bare arm.

My chest muscle tightened and my breath quickened as I feel the tingling sensation from his skin.

When we pulled in front of the house, I shoved him lightly, but he wouldn't wake up so I slapped him. He immediately woke up and rubbed his eyes.

"We're there." I said, looking away and got out the car without waiting for him.

I ran inside the house and looked around.

"Is there anything I can get you Ms. Cohen?" one of the maiden asked.

"Ms. Cohen?" I asked. The maid nodded and I sighed.

"Do you want a meal?" The maid asked and I realized how hungry I would. I nodded and the maid quickly scurried away. I walked to the second floor - to my bedroom - and changed outfit. I went down the stairs to see if my meal is ready and it is. I dug into my food hungrily.

I LOVE FOOD!!! I said and smiled to myself.

When I finished eating, I eat the silver pill and I immediately felt sleepily. I went upstairs and changed into my PJ, when I saw Jason was already asleep on the couch. I threw myself on the bed and when I was warm, I fell asleep instantly.

~~

The next day, I woke up and the sun was in my face. I felt so must better from last night. I stretched and notice that Jason was not in the room. I shrugged and got out of bed. I got ready for the morning and headed for the breakfast table. Everyone is there, except for Jason.

"Where's Jason?" I asked and a breakfast plate was set in front of me.

"He said that he is doing something really important today." Mrs. Cohen said and grinned.

"Oh." I said and continued eating.

"Vanessa, I have some news for you." Mr. Cohen said, "I've seen your health result and it is very good so far. I was thinking that you don't have to take the medicine anymore. But you have any problem, come tell me immediately."

I nodded. When I finished breakfast, I was about to go upstairs when Mrs. Cohen stopped me.

"Vanessa, honey, don't you want to go outside instead of being stuck in the room?" Mrs. Cohen asked and pushed a strand of hair out of my eye.

I nodded, "Yes,"

"Well, let's get dressed and we could head into the city." Mrs. Cohen said and smiled.

I walked to the room and opened the door to the walk - in closet. I sighed.

How can I choose with so many clothes?

I walked over to a sundress and stare at it for a moment. I am usually not a type of girl who wears sundress, but today I felt like it. I grabbed it and thanks Sunny so much for having a matching shoe underneath the dress.

I quickly got dressed and headed down the stairs to the open front door. The maidens, quickly hand me a very cute umbrella. The limo was outside of the house, already waiting for me. The door man opened the door for me to get in and Mrs. Cohen followed in behind me. When we settled in the car, Mrs. Cohen started talking.

"How's everything going?" she asked.

I paused and started saying, "It'ssss, ummmmm -"

"Vanessa, honey, you don't need to lie in front of me. Just tell me how you feel and be honest. I know, we rushed everything and push you guys together, but just tell me how you really feel."

I leaned back on the leather seat and Mrs. Cohen patted my hand.

"I don't know. All I know is that I don't have any feels for me and I don't think I will ever have."

There was a awkward silence in the car and I could hear the car engine's hum.

"Well, honey, let's see what you really don't like about him. And be honest." Mrs. Cohen asked.

I paused and thought about that, what do I not like from him a lot?

"I don't know. I really don't know. It's just that I don't want to be in love with anyone right now." I said, "I want to be a single and not get married."

Mrs. Cohen nodded her head a little, can't tell if she is thinking or not.

"Honey, why don't you give him a little chance and see how it goes."

I nodded, but I know I don't really mean it. The car stopped in front of a restaurant. It was beautiful and it looks like a 5 star restaurant.

"This is Jason's favorite eating place." Mrs. Cohen said and beamed at me. The smell that was coming from the restaurant was making my mouth water a little.

We went inside and we instantly got a seat by the window.

"This is Jason's favorite table." Mrs. Cohen. I have to admit, I like this restaurant too. I grabbed a menu and look for something to eat. I ordered a number 7, even when I don't know what that is - 7 is my favorite number. Mrs. Cohen ordered a number 29 and a salad. The meal came in no time and I dug it. Damn it's good. I smiled on the inside.

"The full moon is coming up, Vanessa." Mrs. Cohen said.

I nodded and a few question popped up, "So, do we turn to a werewolf on the full moon?"

Mrs. Cohen nodded and grinned, "It will be fun, just watch. There will be a lot more other wolf and we could do anything on that day. We can hunt, wrestle and a lot more." My eyes widened and my eyebrow lifted.

"Like on the full moon, everyone would become furry??"

"Yeah."

"But I don't know how to turn to a wolf."

"Oh, you will, it is very easy." Mrs. Cohen makes it sound so easy, because she was a wolf all her life.

She continued, "You just have to think about your wolf and your wolf would wake up. Than you have to give your wolf a name, so, on the full moon, you call your wolf's name and you would turn to a wolf. When you turn to a wolf, you could talk to your mate."

"But don't you have -"

"No you don't, when you become a wolf, he could only hear you only at that time. But when you fully bond, he could hear your thoughts forever."

"Ohhh,"

I thought, At least someone can hear me when I become a wolf, so I don't have to be so confused.

Than I started wondering, What would my wolf look like?? Will my wolf would just wake up by a call 'wolf'?

I decided to give it was try, Wolf!

Hi!!!! said a voice and I jumped, almost fell off my seat.

"Vanessa, are you ok?" Mrs. Cohen asked.

"Yeah, just you know, my wolf woke up." I said feeling embarrassed. Mrs. Cohen giggled and patted my hand. I blushed.

That's embarrassing! I told my wolf.

I hear my wolf laugh and said, What do you want to name me?

Will I try to a hairy wolf, when I say the name?

My wolf laughed again and said, No

Ok, your name is . . . let's see . . . Layla!

Ohh, the name for dark beauty! said Layla.

Mrs. Cohen interrupted my thoughts and said, "Oh, yeah, Jason's brother, James is coming over today. Let's go now so you can meet him."

We paid and we headed for the car. The driver started driving.

"I think you're going to like Jennifer McCoy." Mrs. Cohen said.

"Jennifer McCoy?" I asked.

"James's girlfriend."

"Oh,"

"Mrs. Cohen, is she a human?"

"Where did you hear that?" she sound concerned.

I didn't want to get my helpers in trouble so I said, "I just heard it from somewhere."

"Well, she is a human, but now she's a wolf. She went through the process to become a wolf."

I nodded.

"Oh, yeah, I forgot to mention, we're going to have a Night of Engagement party for you and Jason." Mrs. Cohen said and clapped her hands together.

I smiled, half - heart.

Don't worry, you'll like it

How do you know?

Because he is your mate! I ignored Layla.

"I have everything picked out and don't worry, everything is going to be FAB!!!" Mrs. Cohen said and grinned.

The car stopped in front of the house and outside the house, there is another car.

"Oh, just in time!" Mrs. Cohen said and quickly got out of the car. I followed her and the doorman opened the door for James and Jennifer. Jennifer came out first and she stared at me for a moment before grinning, and than James.

I stared at James for a moment. He was so handsome; of course he could have a girl like Jennifer.

I walked up to them and extended my hand.

"Hi, you must be Jennifer McCoy, I'm Vanessa." I said and shook her hand. I walked over to James and studied him for a moment. He has Jason's blonde hair and his mother's friendly electrical blue eyes.

"Hi, James, I'm Vanessa." I said and he shook my hand, grinning. I knew right away I'm going to like him.

"Ok, darling, let's go inside and have some tea." Mrs. Cohen said and we walked in the dining room. There was tea, coffee, water and cookies all set up on the table.

I sat across from Jennifer.

She's a wolf now said Layla.

Who?

Jennifer

She went through the process?

Yeah, but her was more different from yours and she just got well before she got here

"Where's Jason?" asked James, snapping me out of my 'conversation'.

"Oh, he went out for a second, he said he's doing something important." Mrs. Cohen said and sipped on her tea.

"How's is it here, Vanessa?" Jennifer said.

"It's perfect here."

"And how's Jason? How's it going with him?"

"It's perfect!" I said and put on a fake smile.

"Oh, that's great. I've heard a lot about you guys."

"Really?" I asked and she nodded.

"Oh, by the way, call me Jen, I don't really like my full first name." she said and smiled.

"Oh, girls, sorry to interrupt, but I have some news!" said Mrs. Cohen and smiled. She always smile that there's no mistake in her life. She makes life sound so easy.

"I was planning that we have ballroom dancing lesson." Mrs. Cohen said.

"But -!" Jan and I started.

"Oh, don't worry; I'm going to hire a tutor to help you, guys." She said quickly.

"I - !" I started.

"Honey, don't sorry, leave it all up to me! And I'm going to hire the best dancing tutor in the world!!!!" she beamed and grabbed her phone, call a tutor.

"I can't dance!" I whispered to Jen.

She smiled and said, "So can't I!"

I grinned; I know I'm going to like this girl too.

Than, Mrs. Cohen slammed her phone down on the table and squealed. My eyes widen. Out of the corner of my eyes, I saw James put his forehead in his arm and blushed from the embarrassment from his mom.

"SHE HIRED, SHE HIRED! YEAH! DANCING LESSON STARTING TOMORROW!" she squealed and got up, "I got to dash, see ya!" She walked out of the room.

"What -" I started.

"Uhh, don't mention it, that's who my mother is." James said, lifting his head and I laughed.

"She always like that when she gets excited." James said.

I laughed even more.

The door bell rung and a maid quickly went to get the door.

"That's probably Jason." Jen said.

Jason walked into the dining door and saw James.

"Oh, brother, how great to see you." James said.

"How long were you here?"

"Just a wait."

"Hi, Jason, I'm Jennifer McCoy, call me Jen." Jen said, standing to shake his hand.

"Hi, well, I have to go." Jason said and was about to walk out, when he signaled me to come along.

"Well, can I be excused too?" I asked.

They nodded and I followed Jason up the stairs. We got to the room.

"Guess what?" I asked and at the same time he said, "I have something for you."

There was silence.

"Uhh, you go first." I said.

"No, you go." he said, sitting down on the chair.

"Ok, your mom is planning to have dancing class for us. She wants us to learn Ballroom dancing." I said, I didn't know why I was telling him that.

"And yeah, what do you want to say again?" I asked.

There was a pause between us, "Ummm, well, never mind."

"Tell me." I said.

"No, I'll tell you next time." Jason said.

"Fine, than you have to tell me what's in that bag." I said, standing in front of him.

"Next time." he said and put the bag in one of the drawers of his's. I rolled my eyes and walked away. I took a shower and come out the bathroom. I looked around the room.

He's not here! I thought, Time to find out what's in that bag!

I threw the towel back to the bathroom hamper and tip - toed to the drawer that he put the bag in. I slide it open - it was his boxer drawer. I blushed. On top of his boxers was the bag that he was holding.

I opened the bag slowly and there was a beautiful box inside. I grinned and opened the box. I gasped. Inside the box was the biggest diamond ring I have ever seen in my whole life.

"Wow, that's beautiful." I said and grinned.

I never knew Jason was such a good person to buy his mother a present! I thought.

Yeah, isn't he great? asked Layla.

Yeah, something he could be really sweet and caring, but something he just so -

"Vanessa?" Jason asked. I jumped and the beautiful ring flew out of my hand and on the carpet.

I quickly straightened myself out and said, "I'm sorry, I really don't mean to drop your mother's present on the floor!"

I scrambled to find the lost ring among the carpet floor, "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to dirty the beautiful ring and I just want to take a look at it. I'm so sorry - "

He chuckled and took the found - ring out my hand.

"It's ok and that ring isn't for my mother, it's for you. And I'm glad you think it's beautiful." Jason said and smirked.

I blushed really hard and quietly said, "Oh,"

He chuckled, "It's the first time I've seen you blush." I blushed harder and slapped him a little bit playfully.

"Oh, well, you've saw the ring. I thought it would be a surprise, but you were too curious." He took my hand and right away, my skin felt warm. He gently slipped the ring on my finger. He brought my hand up to his lips and he planted a small kiss. I could feel how his lips felt like on my skin - full, plumped and soft. I shivered a little and blushed.

I studied my hand for a little and I have to admit; It is so beautiful and it totally suits my hand. Long, thin fingers with a beautiful, flashy ring!

I thought and I could feel my inside do a mini dance.

I smiled.

"The first time I've seen you smile too. And it's sexy to have two dimples when you smile." Jason teased in my ear and his hot breath warmed my ears. I blushed and shivered.

"Hey!! Stop that would you!?" I asked.

"No, I won't!" Jason teased and squeezed my hand that he was still holding. Than, there was a silence in the room. It wasn't an awkward silence; it was just a happy silence. I could feel myself grin wider and I notice how close we were. Our toes were touching each other and I notice how much taller Jason was than me. He was probably a 6 feet something. He bent over and I could see his lashes, how thick and heavy they look. His eyes were a beautiful shade of green and it looks dreamy. I could hear his breathing and feel his hot breath leaning really closer to me. I could smell him, his shampoo and cologne. His hair was slightly covering his eye and he moved in a little closer. I could see his lips slightly apart.

Than I started blushing, Is he going to kiss me? I thought.

I blushed even harder and my heart started hammering in my chest. My breath quickened slightly and I hoped he doesn't notice. Our lips were almost an inch apart and I did the first thing that came into my mind - push him away. I pushed him a little and I started feeling dazed.

I unconsciously stepped back and his hand slipped away from my hand. My face heat up even more.

I looked away, I didn't want to see Jason's face, but I could feel him looking at me.

I really regret it, but I really didn't know what to do, if he really kissed me.

"Ummmm, I have a question. I, ummm, I was wondering what type of ring this is." I asked awkwardly, trying not to create a weird and silence atmosphere, but knowing that I am. I forced myself to look at Jason and when our eyes met, he quickly looked away. I blinked at him, but he quickly recovered.

He moved in closer and he took my hand.

"Umm, let's say that this is a promise ring." Jason said.

I looked up at me and smile, "What do you promise?"

"I promise you that . . . I will make you happy and that you'll love me." Jason said cockily. I laughed at him.

"Fine, you promise?" I asked and stuck my pinky finger out.

"Yeah, I promise, even the last part." he said, "You will fall in love with me one day." He hooked him pinky around my pinky and we shook it.

"Deal." he said and I grinned.

I remember what pinky promises were like back when I was child. I would do that all the time when there was something big. But now I am almost 18 and I still pinky promise because this was important and big. Sometimes, I wonder about the promise that other people make with me, I always wonder if they will come true or they are just lying. And some promises I forget, but this one I know that I never forget this and this promise will keep me thinking if it will happen.