Arranged (Completed) By: Katy Wong

Contains all kind of sex novels in Hindi and English.
sexy
Platinum Member

Re: Arranged (Completed) By: Katy Wong

Unread post by sexy » 10 Feb 2016 14:55

Getting It Back

(Hey, guys, this is Katy, AGAIN! >.< I personally don't like writing author notes so I will keep it short. This chapter is Vanessa's chapter agin, sorry, one chapter for Jason only! How did you feel about his chapter? SAD? HAPPY? ANGRY? DUMB? BEAUTIFUL? . . . And sorry if the formal changed, it was Bookrix's fault, don't blame me, but I will try my best to fix it when I have time,kk? Bye, hope you enjoy this chapter just as much as the rest of the book ;***
XOXO
~KW)

~~

I woke up really early the next morning. I tried going back to sleep, but I just couldn't and that pounding in my head made me groaned.

I am a hangover. Why did I do this to myself.

I sat up and right away I notice that Jason wasn't in the room. This was just like every morning, realizing that he doesn't sleep here anymore.

I groaned again as a handache kicked in.

I am one dead meat.

I sighed, slowly heading for the door. I wanted to grab something to drink.

I held onto the stair case railing, praying that I couldn't fall.

I notice that nobody was out here - not even the maidens that wake up so early everyday.

10 minutes later, I found the kitchen and turned on the lights.

I opened all of the cabins because I couldn't find any cups on the counter.

Finally, finally a glass cup, I grinnned. I washed it and was about to pour my water when the kitchen door slided open.

I jumped, dropping the glass cup in my head.

The glass cup shatterred into a million of piece.

I gasped.

Soon realized that it was Mrs. Cohen's proporty and it might be her that's here.

I slowly looked up praying that it wasn't here.

Instead it was James - thank the Lord.

"James?" I said, want are you doing here?" I asked.

He shrugged, "Woke up and couldn't sleep. I saw that the kitchen light was opened so I decided to stop by."

He stared at the glass.

I blushed.

"I'll clean it up." I said, quickly, "Do you know where the towles are?"

"No . . ."

"But don't you live in this house longer than me? How do you not know?"

"I do live in this house longer than you, but I don't know where the towels are. The maiden shifted everything. I know everything so well here that when I was little, I would just walk in here with the lights shut and I would still know where the food are." he said.

I smirked, "You eat at night?"

He shrugged, smiling a little.

"Naughty boy!" I said, shaking my head and smiled.

"Fine, I will ask you the simplest question, since I haven't been here before. Do you know where the garbage can is?" I said the question slowly.

"Yes, in here." he said, grinning.

"Can you take it out? We need to clean these glass up." I asked.

"We?" he asked.

"Yes, we . . . we are going to clean this. You were the one that scared me." I said and took the garbage can out.

"Fine." he said, dragging his word.

"Are you sure you really don't know where the towels are?"

"Yep, I don't know where they are." he said.

I sighed, "Maybe I have to pick it up with my own hands."

I slow picked up the pieces of glass and threw it out.

"Wait where are the maidens?" I asked.

"Today is there day off." he said.

I nodded and went back to picking the pieces up.

There was a long moment of silence in the air.

"So how are you and Jason doing?" he asked, breaking the silence and startling me at the same time.

I dropped the glass and the glass's edge cut my skin.

My eyes widened.

"I got a cut!" I said, "Bandage!"

"I gonna try to find one, wait here!" James said, running out of the kitchen.

Let's just hope that he knows where the bandages are! I thought to myself.

I stared at my cut for who knows how long, until James came back.

"Here, is the bandage, I tried to find a smaller one, but I gave up." he said, handing me the enormous bandage.

I took it anyways and put it around my cut.

"Great." I said.

I notice that James started putting bandages on his fingers.

"Wait, did I cut you? Look, I sorry - "

"NO! I am just putting on bandage so the glass wouldn't cut me, it will cut the bandage. Since we don't have towels to pick it up, this way is more safe." he said.

I grinned, "Smarticle particle."

"Ok, now, let's pick everything up." he said.

I dusted my pants off and peeled all of the bandages off, except for the one that has a cut.

"Finally done!" I said, crushing all of the bandages into a ball and threw it in the garbage can using my "awesome" basketball scores. But of course, I am not that sporty type of girl, so I epically missed.

He smiled and threw it away for me.

I stretched.

"Let's get out of the kitchen." James said.

What a coincident? Right after that, my stomach grumbled.

My hugged my stomach and blushed.

James smirked.

"Ok." he said, stretching his words.

"Can you cook?" I asked, blushing even more, knowing that I can't cook and I am a girl. I am not sexist, it's just that I had took cooking class for 2 years and I still can't cook rice or boil water without waiting for an hour realizing that I forgot to turn on the stove fire.

James bugged his eyes, "Unless you want to get poisoned."

I smiled, I guess me and him are on the same boat.

"Can you cook?" he asked, "You're the one that wants food."

"You must have extraordinary taste and patient if you like my cooking." I said, raising both of my eyebrows.

He grinned.

"Ok, so who is going to cook if both of us don't know how to cook?" he asked.

"Both of us." I said.

"Again?" he asked.

"Fine, than do whatever you want, you have nothing to do too. Everyone is asleep anyways and it would be rude if you just wake them up." I said, smiling innocently.

"Fine, what do you want to make?" he asked.

"Omelet." I said, choosing something super simple to made.

"Ok, let's get started."

I grabbed 4 eggs, milk, salt, water, flour and sugar.

"I think those are the ingredients." I said.

James grabbed the pan and lit up the stove.

I crackled the egg.

"What the hell?!"

"What?" I asked, looking at James.

"You were suppose to put oil."

"No you don't!" I said, "Who put oil in eggs?"

"Everyone."

"Not me." I said, shrugging him off and used a turner to flip the egg.

Hey, I can't find the flip turner!

"Hey!" I exclaimed over my shoulder, "I can't flip the egg!"

James laughed.

"Hey! Stop laughing and help me!"

"See! I told you to put oil in the pan before you put the egg."

"Ok, I gotcha, now what do I do with the egg? I'm having a hard time flipping it." I said.

"Throw it away, it's not edible."

I threw the egg away and decided to cook again.

I poured the oil first and than the egg.

This time when I tried to turn it, it was easier.

"See my point?" James asked, behind my shoulder.

I blushed.

Than I put in the salt.

"Aren't you suppose to put in the sugar?" James asked.

"Sugar? In egg?" I asked.

"Yeah, every egg that I eat is a little bit sweet."

"SWEET?! What planet are you from?" I asked.

He rolled his eyes, "I swear!"

I crossed my arms and raised my eyebrow.

"Whatever!" I sung.

I poured in 2 cups of water, stirred the egg.

"Water, are you sure?" James asked.

"Yeah, water loosen the egg, making it soft and not stiff." I said, talking like a teacher teaching a dumb kid.

"Soft?" James asked like he never hear that word before.

"Yeah, but we don't want it too soft so you put in flour. My cooking teacher said that flour and water together make things that are not too soft and not too stiff." I said.

"Ok, just remind me not to eat that so - called omelet."

"Hey! I don't insult your cooking skills! So don't insult mine, unless you want me to comment on everything you do!" I said, pointing my 'urner at him.

He held up his hand to show that he surrendered.

I stirred the pan and next thing you know, it was a blob of light brow clay looking thing in the pan.

James laughed.

I blushed and silently threw the egg away.

"Let the pro handle this." James said, pushing me aside.

"The 'pro', huh?" I asked.

"Yep, step aside, let Chief James walk through!" he said.

I laughed.

He put the butter and cracked the egg like he had lived in the kitchen his whole life. He put the sugar and salt in the egg.

"Why are you putting salt when you asked me not to?" I asked, crossing my arms.

"Because it can taste salty and sweet, but I put in more sugar than salt." he said. I rolled my eyes, crossing my arms.

He poured in cornstarch and started stirring it.

"Why are you putting cornstarch?"

"That's is how you get the white color."

I raised my eyebrows.

He put in butter. According to him, he said that butter makes it soft.

He closed the lid and we waited for 20 minutes.

"It's not finish cooking, yet."

"Than, when will be it finished?"

"I don't know."

"Ever I, the - not - so - good - at - cooking - person know that an omelet does not take that long to cook." I said.

He opened the lid again and it was one ugly omelet. Ugly.

"I don't think that is edible." I whispered pointing at the omelet.

He threw that away.

"You know what? I think I cook better than you." I said, taking the turner from James's hands.

"What?! That is not true." James said, taking the turner back.

"Is too."

"Is not!"

"Give it back." I said, giving a hard yank.

"No way, you were the one wasting the egg!"

"Are you joking? Who in this world put cornstarch in their omelet!? Cornstarch!!" I said.

"SO? Who puts SALT in their omelet?" he asked, yanking the turner towards him.

"Give it to me!"

"No, give it to - "

"James? Vanessa?" a voice asked.

I squeaked, letting go off the turner that James was yanking back, as a result he fell on his back.

"Jason?" I asked, scratching my head, "Morning?"

He looked from me to James and back.

"What are you guys doing here?"

I blushed, "Trying to . . . cook some omelet to eat . . . But I guess I will stick with the granola bars." I said.

I grabbed the granola bars and existed the kitchen.

Why didn't I just eat the granola bars in the very first place???!!

I handed one of the granola bars to James.

"Jason, do you want one?" I asked, turning around.

He scoffed and turned his heels and said "No."

I frowned, "What's up with him?"

James shrugged.

"B.P." I said.

"What?! What is that?"

"It stands for Boy Period."

James snorted, taking a bite of the granola bar. I grinned.

~~

"James did you notice how Jason have been acting these past 3 days?" I asked James, frowning.

Ever since the Night of Engagement, Jason seemed more distant than before.

He stopped talking to me and he didn't walk into our bedroom once, not even once! He barely even look my way. I

feel like he was avoiding me and that really makes me sad.

Did I do something wrong?

Is it because we are engaged and I still haven't apologize to him about what happened?

Is it because I said something wrong at the Night of Engagement Speech?

Would is because I didn't introduce my parents to him?

"I guess." James said, looking at Jason as he walked out of the living room.

"Did you do something to him?" I asked, looking at James.

James widened his eyes and held up his hand, surrendering.

"WHAT?!" he said, "I didn't do a single time to him."

"Than why is he acting like that?" I frowning, staring at the flat screen TV in the living room.

"When he is acting like that, it means that he is mad." James said, looking at me.

"At what?!" I asked.

He shrugged, "You have to ask him yourself."

"What?!" I said, looking at him, "Me?"

"Yeah, bye, I got to go check on Jen."

He got up and left the living room, leaving me alone.

I sighed, I wished I was like James and Jen. I was jealous of them for being such a happy couple, I sure they haven't even fought once.

I turned my attention back to the movie. I was just watching Twilight Breaking Dawn by myself.

It took me a while to figure out that they were playing my favorite part; when it is Bella's wedding.

I wish my love life was almost like Bella's and Edward's - at least something like it.

Everyone's love life seems perfect . . . except for mine.

I watched as Bella watched down the aisle. She nervously clutched the white flowers in the bouquet.

She slowly walked down the aisle.

The beautiful white dress was so lovely.

The screen changed and it showed her ring. Her ring was full of diamonds, just like the promise ring -

"The promise ring . . . . Was he still mad because of that??" I whispered to myself.

"No, no, no, that was a super long time ago. He pretty isn't mad." I said, shaking my head, "And it's probably the cheapest ring he find in the jewelry store. . . "

"But, it has a really big rock on it. . . it's probably expensive." I said back.

"No, but he's not mad about it, yeah, he's not mad." I repeated.

Why do I feel like I have to make myself believe it?

I shook my head.

Who cares about it?

I asked myself.

I breathed in deeply and exhaled with a loud huff.

Soon, the next time I know, I got up from the couch and ran upstairs. I grabbed a coat that looked really, really warm, that reached up to my knees and threw it over my shoulders.

I pulled on my rainboots and ran outside.

I looked around. I entered the forest that I had once entered. I walked as far into the forest as possible. I tried to use my werewolf sense to see if there is any danger.

I looked around.

Where can that dumb ass ring be?

I thought, feeling frustrated. I don't really know why I was feeling that way - it was either because I was out in the forest all by myself with nobody to help me out or it was because I can't find the ring in this humongous ass forest.

I sighed, stomping around, I walked farther and farther in, praying that I could find the ring somehow.

Why did I throw it out? I could fake throw it instead!!

I punched myself mentally.

I continued walking, I didn't know for how long, but it felt like years and my stomach was rumbling.

I sighed and sat on one of the truck roots that was sticking out.

Why did I do this to myself? Why did I do this to myself?

I asked myself.

I leaned on the tree trunks. I fell like sleeping, I was really tired from all of the walking. My stomach rumbled again, but louder.

No one is going to save me this time if I die.

I thought and instantly the memory of the time Jason saved me when I nearly died came back to me.

I didn't really know what happened, but that memory make me got up on my feet, making me more determined to find the ring than ever.

I walked around the forest again. I don't even know how far I was in the forest. I continued to walk, until I felt really coat. Even if the coat looks warm, it wasn't actually warm. there might be fur on the outside, but on the inside it was just a piece of string.

I made a mental note to myself to beg Beth and Sunny to buy me more warm clothes (if I get out of this forest).

I hugged myself, trying to keep the warmth before I get hypothermia.

I sat on the forest ground and hugged myself to keep warm.

I prayed, Please . . . I have to find the ring . . . I have to find the ring . . . Where is it?? Where did it go?? Did I really throw it that far? I don't want to die from hypothermia and I really want to find the ring

I squeezed my myself and closed my eyes. I tried to get my hands into my sleeves so that they could stay warm.

I opened my eyes and looked up.

What time is it??

I tried to look through the tree's leaves, but I didn't see any daylight -

Something flashed in my vision. I winced, rubbing my eyes.

What the hell was that?

I thought, starting to get grumpy.

I squinted my eyes and looked up again. Again it flashed again, but this time my eyes didn't hard. I squinted hard.

. . . . I stood there for a long time trying to figure what that flashy thing was . . .

Is that a ring? . . . Is that a diamond? . . . Is it a diamond ring? . . .

I rubbed my eyes and looking at it again.

"It's the ring!!" I said, smiling, "I found it. How did I not notice that?"

I smiled at it for a second, but reality stuck me.

How do I get when it is all the way up there?

The only way was climbing the tree. Good thing, my mom signed me up for outdoor camp once - which I really hated.

I don't know what is happening to me, but I took of my rainboots and coat even though I was literally freezing my butt off.

Still shivering, I climbed onto the first branch and I continued to climb and climb. Thank God I didn't forget how to climb a tree, yet.

I made another mental note to myself to write a 10 page letter saying thank you to mom.

I continues to climb, until I was right next to the ring.

I shivered from the cold and my knee trembled beneath me.

I grinned.

"I found you!" I whispered and with my red, numb fingers, I slowly took the ring from the branch that it was inserted in.

I curled my hands into a ball and brought it against my chest. I smiled, I uncurled my fist and slid the ring into the finger that Jason put the ring in.

I slowly climbed down and my teeth chattered from the exposure of coldness.

I slowly lowered myself to the ground and numbly put on my sock, rainboots and coat.

I breathed hot air on to my fingers and rubbing them quickly together, hoping to get them warm.

I took off the ring, afraid to lose it again when I am walking around the forest.

Not knowing which direction to go, I just walked blindly in a direction, hoping that I was walking the right way.

Suddenly, there was a cry of my name, "Vanessa!"

"Vanessa!"

Who is that? Is that Jason?

"Vanessa?"

"Jason?" I said, faintly.

"Vanessa, are you out here?"

"Jason! I am here!" I cried back.

"Vanessa, where are you? Don't move, ok?"

"Ok." I cried back, not knowing which direction to shout at.

"Vanessa?"

"Yeah?" Jason's voice was coming closer and closer.

Just before he appeared, I quickly slipped the ring off of my finger, I just didn't want him to know that I was out here looking for his ring. I was looked stupid.

"Hey," I said, not knowing what to say.

"What are you doing out here?" Jason asked, getting mad.

"I don't know, I was just taking a walking, I just feel like I was trapped in there for too long." I lied, hoping that I looked like I mean it.

He stared at me with those green eyes so intensely that I felt exposed, but he looked away.

"Let's go." he said, starting to walk off already, leaving me behind.

I ran to catch up to him, but was eventually slowed down from the coldness that I was opened to.

We walked all of the way home without talking to each other. I felt like I want to talk to him, but I can't find the courage to.

What happens if he wouldn't talk back? What happens if we fight again? I don't want to fight anymore. And what happens if he hated me more because I was talking to him?

And most of all, why do I feel this way?

sexy
Platinum Member

Unread post by sexy » 10 Feb 2016 14:56

Full Moon

~~

"Today is the full moon." Vicky told me when they woke me up.

"Today?" I asked.

"Yeah, isn't that great?" Vicky asked, "We'll be able to be free the whole day!"

"Great," I said to myself. I am going to turn to a hairy animals that needs to be waxed.

"You're gonna have a fantastic time today, I promise." Valerie said.

They helped me prepared for my day.

"Today is a very special day for all of the werewolves in the werewolf's world." Beth said, "Everyone doesn't have to go to school or work and it is also the day that most of the werewolves find their mate."

Beth sighed, romantically.

I frowned.

So, today I am going to find out if Jason is really my mate or not?

Just by getting the thought of finding out the truth made me shivered.

"How do you know if they are your mate or not?" I asked.

"When you feel the sparks and the tingling everytime he touches you and you and your mates are able to share thoughts." she explained.

My heart beat fast.

Oh God, please help me.

"And when do we turn into a werewolf?" I asked.

"When the moon comes out." Sunny says.

"So, we just turn into a werewolf naturally?" I asked.

"Yeah, all you have to do is call your werewolf's name." Sunny said.

"Ok." I said.

"And everyone would be invited to come here." she said.

"Here? Why here?"

"Because Mrs. and Mr. Cohen are the heads and all Alphas has a forest. All members of the pack needs to go to their Alpha's forest, so that everyone can be reunited and they can be protected by other members of the pack if we are attacked."

"Attacked? Have we every been attacked?" I asked.

"Yeah, but very rarely."

I pushed my lips together as my heart beat.

Please hope that tonight is going to be a good night

I looked around, searching for a partially face among the sea of people.

"It's almost time for the moon to come out." Jen said, appearing next to me.

I turned to her, "I am so nervous!!"

She smiled, "Me too, but I have a feeling tonight is going to be everyone's good night."

I frowned, I don't feel that way.

"Where's James?" I asked, changing the subject.

"Oh, he will be here in a minutes - oh, there he is! JAMES!!! OVER HERE!" Jen cried, waving her arm.

Where is Jason?

I asked Layla, starting to feeling depressed.

I don't know, all I know is that he is not part of this crowd

"Vanessa, if you need me, I will be over there with James." Jen said.

" . . . Ok," I said, waving good - bye as she skipped off with James.

I don't know what I want to do more; kill Jason when I find him because he is leaving me alone or sat against one of the trees and cry because everyone seems to be happy.

Is he mad at me?

I asked Layla.

Yeah, he is mad

What did I do?

I asked, starting to be frustrated.

Ask him when you find him and you are going to turn to a werewolf anytime from now

Part of me want to cry 'no', because I don't have anyone to be with and part of me couldn't wait, because I really want to see how it feels like to be a werewolf.

Suddenly, I heard a rumbled from someone's throat and I looked around - everyone was turning into a werewolf.

At first, not knowing what a werewolf really looked like, I would have gave them one really good advice - wax yourself, but now looking at them, there were the most beautiful creatures I've ever seen on Earth. Those beautiful fur color that comes in gray, silver, brown, light brown and black was so soft - looking.

They were already running to the forest that was next to the mansion. They were so fast that you could only see a blur of their fur color.

Turn into a werewolf then!!!

Layla cried, demanded to be free.

But . . .

A thought of Jason came to my mind.

He already turned into a werewolf, I can feel him

I started to feel nervous, Fine than . . .

I took a deep breath and said my werewolf's name Layla . . .

The moment that I was turning into a werewolf, I felt magical. My whole body felt warm and I could feel my bone shifting around, underneath my fur. I could feel my sense sharper - I could hear every twig that was being snapped under every passing werewolf, I could smell all of the different kind of flower that was growing in the forest and I could see every little detail from the passing wolves. It was a really special feeling - I loved it.

Soon, the beautiful moment faded when I finished shifting, making me realize that I was still alone.

I don't know if I should walk or run like the others.

I don't know if I should hunt or watch.

I don't know if I should sat down or watch every wolf have fun.

I don't know if I should do anything. I didn't want to do something wrong and look like an outside.

Layla?

I thought.

Maybe I should ask Layla what to do

But Layla didn't reply.

Layla?

I asked again, but again she didn't reply.

If a wolf could frown, I think I am frowning.

I never felt so lost before.

I decided to slowly walk into the forest, but when I didn't see any other werewolves. Not even Jen and James were here.

Where is everyone?

I thought, there were all gone.

I leaned against a tree and squeezed my eyes shut. I forced myself not to cry. I really never felt so lonely before.

Maybe if I didn't throw away the ring, I would have never felt like this? Maybe if I made a longer speech about Jason at the Night of Engagement, he wouldn't do this to me. Maybe if I brought him a promise ring too, he would be happy. Maybe if I didn't nearly gotten myself killed, Jason wouldn't have acted like he is annoyed at me. Maybe if I never changed myself into a werewolf, I didn't have to worry about what to do

I opened my eyes and tried to push my lonely down, when I saw him. The smell of him was so strong, I knew it was Jason. I couldn't stop staring at him, his fur was beautiful - it was silver and gray mix together. But that didn't stop the fact that all of my emotion spilled out, all at once - frustration, anger, annoyed, happiness, hate, intolerant, sadness and embarrassed.

I blushed on the inside, he probably heard all of my thought.

Yes, I did

Jason's voice popped into my mind and I jumped a little.

Soon, my heart beat fast, really fast and I could feel my heart at my throat.

He is my mate . . . He is truly my mate, I could hear his thoughts, I could smell his sent strongly and feel him vividly

Are you just going to be standing here, thinking about me all night?

Jason asked and if he was in human form, I bet he is smirking.

I blushed and I could feel joy spread through me.

No!

I thought you were for a second. Anyways, than, let's go!!

Jason said and I could hear the excitement in his voice.

My heart continued to pound as we ran into the forest. It was an amazing feeling - being next to your mate and running in the cold, chilly wind that combs through your fur.

Let's see who runs faster! Race you down to that tree!

Jason exclaimed taking off.

Hey!!!! Stop cheating!!! We didn't start at the same time!!

I shouted.

I could heard Jason's laughter in my mind. I can't help but grin.

I decided to pick you my speed and I realized I never liked running this must. It was awesome running, maybe I could join the school cross - country and track team if I get to school the next -

Ahhh!

Ouch!!

We both said at the same time.

You ran into me!!!

Jason said.

Oppies daisy

I said, trying to sound innocent.

You're gonna pay for that!!!

Jason said and I knew right away that I should be running.

Well, you deserve that! You got a head start and it is considered cheating. You deserve that, so - AHHHHH!

Jason jumped onto my and was holding me to the ground.

Hey!!!

I cried.

Hey

Jason casually said back like we are talking in a conversation.

I blushed and said, Did you just tackle me??!!

I think I just did

I can totally see Jason smirking.

I wrestled back, trying to tackle him onto the ground, but of course he was much more strong than me.

Ughhh!!!

I said, as I tried to push him.

I could hear him laugh like he wasn't even trying.

And than all of the sudden, adding onto all of the embarrassment, my stomach rumble.

Jason snorted with laughter.

I stopped pushing him and I froze on the spot as my cheeks heated up.

Haha, so funny, you're stomach never rumbled before. . . Ok, now stop laughing, it's not funny at all

I said. I wanted to hide under a rock for the rest of my life.

When I laid on the floor for what feels like an hour, Jason finally stopped laughing.

Oh, God, that was funny. Ok, let's go hunt for some food before your stomach rawrs

Jason said and I know that he was smiling or biting his cheeks to keep himself from laughing.

I blushed once again as I got off the forest floor.

I followed Jason as we walked pass the open area where most of the wolf seems to be hanging out.

We are going to hunt

Jason said.

How?

First, you stay quiet and find a prey. Once you found a prey, you jump up and pound on them. Than, you have to bite into it so that they could stop moving

Would you taste blood?

I asked, frowning.

Jason stopped walking and turned to me. If werewolves could give you the what the fuck? look, I think that is what Jason is doing right now.

Duh! he replied.

I was just askin'

Ok, now you have to be careful of where you step. This is the animal zone and there are a lot of twigs here

I walked slowly, trying to avoid all of the twig.

I could smell a deer somewhere very close.

I didn't know what was more disguising; me killing a poor deer with my bare claw and teeth, knowing the fact that I am going to eat it uncooked with no 'human flavoring' or just the smell of the deer was delicious - making my mouth water.

Jason stopped and turn back to me.

This is going to be fun, trust me!!

I swallowed, Yay! Killing a deer, fantastic!

I could hear Jason laugh as we stepped in a hiding place, spying on the poor deer.

----

Quick Author's Note:

Ok, guys, I am not going to write about the scene when Vanessa and Jason kills the deer, because I just don't write about that kind of stuff, kk? Ok, please continue reading . . . Bye and enjoy it :)

----

That was gross, I just ate a deer.

I tried to show how much I hate it and tried to eat as little as possible. I just felt bad for that poor animal. Well, it at least stop my stomach from rumbling.

We walked around the forest, enjoying nature. It was nice, the forest was beautiful and the gentle breeze was comforting.

What do we do next?

I don't know, what do you have in mind?

I don't know, nothing?

Than let's just walk around

We walked around the forest. I saw birds, but I didn't dare to kill another animal.

Jason, do -

There was long howl through out the forest.

What was -

Than, following that, there was a loud screech.

Pure Vampires. Vanessa, run!!!

Jason said. Jason started running.

I was really confused.

Jason, what -

I'll explain later!!

My heart raced.

Than I heard a screech come closer to me.

My heart pounded.

I dared myself to turn my head a little and look.

My heart stopped.

It was nothing like the vampire that I've seen the other day in the forest. The vampire's eyes were completely yellow with no pupil and their skin was whiter than milk.

The vampire screeched again, reviewing all of the sharp teeth that looks deadlier than knives. Their claws reached out, trying to scratch me. Their nails were long and yellow, covered with dirt.

My heart pound on my chest as the vampire moved closer and closer to me.

I turned back, forcing myself to run as fast as I could go.

I don't know why I feel the argue to turn back and look at the vampire again. I turned my head once again and right when that happen, the vampire clawed the side of my face.

I let out a scream.

Vanessa!!!

The scratch was pain, more pain than any other scratch. The scratch burned like someone putting little fires on it and I could feel my cheeks slowly swollen.

Are you ok?

My cheek's pain took too much of my attention for me to reply back to Jason.

When unexpectedly, Jason turned around and pounded on the vampire the way he pounded on the prey before.

The vampire let out a screech again, when Jason growled at him.

I stopped running and I use my front paw to touch the side of my face. The blood were dripping and it kept on hurt more and more.

I looked at Jason and I wanted to help and not just sit on the side and watch them eat each other.

I was about to help when Jason puts his paws on the screeching vampire's chest and bring his teeth up to his neck and tear it off. The vampire's body throbbed just before it's body turn into dust and disappeared.

If my paw could cover my mouth, I would have done it.

Vanessa, are you ok?

I ran to him, feeling scary because what happens if the vampire would reappear just like how the vampire disappeared.

I didn't really understand what Jason was doing, but he rubbed his neck against my neck. It felt good, feeling his fur against my skin.

I felt like I want to faint from the neck - to - neck contact.

Dazed, I nodded slowly.

Good, did he scratch you?

Jason asked. I didn't know if he was mad or relieved or anything.

I nodded.

Let me see

I turned my head sideways slowly so that he could see it.

Does it still hurt?

I nodded.

Stay still

Jason took a step closer to me and I could feel his warm breath. I shivered a little. He leaned in and licked my scratch gently. My chest tighten as I felt the sparks flying off of his tongue and the burning sensation on my cheeks. I didn't know if it was disgusting or comfortable feeling his warm tongue against my skin.

He licked my scratch again.

This time, my stomach squeezed tightly and my breath quickened as his's tongue's hot trail lingered in the air.

Even when he stepped back, I felt like I want to puke (in a good way).

Breath. I have to remind myself to breath before I really faint.

Are you tired?

I notice that some of the pain went away. I smiled.

I nodded.

The sun is setting anyways, let's sleep

Where?

Jason didn't replay, all he did was walk off, I just followed him.

Once or twice, I turned back to see if there are going to be any more vampire attacks.

Relax, they are not going to come back

I blushed, I felt like he could read my mind perfectly when I couldn't even hear his thoughts or feel his emotions.

We kept on walking into the forest until we found a prefect spot that was completely covered with un - stepped glass and a spot that I didn't refuse to sleep on.

I sighed and lay down.

Jason lay down next to me, turning so that he would face me. I blushed, I hate those moments when you are very tired and when someone stared at you when you are trying to sleep and suddenly you sudden don't feel sleepy anymore.

I turned my back towards him.

I quietly watch as the sun slowly set.

Some of the scenes from today flashed before me as I smiled in approval or frowned in disgust.

But I didn't know why can't I sleep. Is it because he is right next to me or is it because the way he made contact with my cheek and neck? Or is it because the day was very intense, interesting and . . . different?

I kept on thinking and thinking about Jason. When suddenly, I realize that he could be listening to my thinking if he is awake. My heart pounded.

Please, he can't be listening to my thoughts now. I would die of embarrassment!!!

I quickly turned around to see if his eyes are closed.

Jason?

I asked, as my paw touched his paw to see if he would react to that. And just by that little contact, my whole body tingled and warmth spread through me.

Are you awake?

I asked softly.

He didn't say anything.

He's asleep!! YES!

I smiled to myself. I am so glad.

I was about to turn around and sleep when I decided to look at Jason for a moment.

I didn't know how long that 'for a moment' was, but I could tell it was a very long time because I started to feel sleepy.

Jason, I just wanted to thank you for today because it was beautiful and I would surely treasure this day with all of my heart. I didn't know why I didn't thank you - well, it's probably because I don't have the guts to say it. Jason, I am really sorry for what I did to you to make you that mad at me. I really didn't mean to make you that mad . . . I am so sorry. Why didn't you just tell me what happen, instead? So that I would know and I will promise that wouldn't do it again . . . And you know I found your ring. Remember that promise ring that you gave me? I got it back . . . Jason, I want you to keep your promise. I really, really want you to. Or maybe you don't have to anymore because I think it is coming true now . . . Jason, I don't know when this happened and how this happened, but it just did. . . And my feelings is really starting to get stronger and stronger. . . It's so strong, I can't ignore it anymore. It's like there in my chest and it will always be there, it can't and wouldn't go away. And I want to tell you right now . . . I always wanted to, but I know that you would think otherwise. I know that I will never be your type . . . even if I am your mate . . . But I really want to tell you how I feel, I want to tell someone how I feel about you . . . I - I really, really like you, Jason. Jason . . . Jason, I think I might even be falling in love with -

I didn't have the energy to complete the sentence before a sudden wave of sleepiness hit me and I blacked out.

What, Vanessa? Say it Vanessa . . . say it . . .

______
Please, please leave a comment and please, please like it if you like it!! 3
And add me as friend if you want to kept updated on this book!
BTW, I made an Instagram account! Feel free to follow me : kkatywongg
Ok, bye!!
XOXO
~KW

sexy
Platinum Member

Unread post by sexy » 10 Feb 2016 14:56

4 Day Trip

~~

I woke up feeling the warm sun shining lightly on my face.

And that tingling feeling that is being wrapped around me.

I opened my eyes and my eyes adjusted to the sunlight. The first thing my eyes see is a perfecrtly scuptured chest with 8 packs. I blushed knowing that the arm wrapped around my waist belong to tthat person's

I looked up to see who it was. Jason. I blushed even more. My chest tightened as he smiled.

"Morning."

"Oh . . . um, morning . . ." I said, trailing off.

Jason chuckled.

I blushed, looking down. Than reality struck me. I slept with Jason for the first time and I was naked. I would died if Jason wasn't holding me right now.

"So . . . ummm, do you have any clothes?" I asked awkwardly. I really don't like being naked and laying down with a boy next to me at the same time.

Jason laughed, before he put he 2 fingers in his mouth and whistled.

Instantly, a wolf zoomed by, dropping 2 packages of clothes and zoomed off. I quickly throw on my shirt because I could feels Jason's eyes on my back.

Thank the holy Lord that the shirt went past my butt - a little more than half way down my thigh.

I turned around and waited for Jason to finish.

"You know you don't have to turn around." he said, behind me.

I blushed, "What is that supposed to mean?"

"I know you want to look." he said, smirking, stepping in front of me.

"Shut up, how do you know that?" I said, as I started to walk away from him.

"Oh, so I am right? Huh?" Jason said, smirking even more.

"NOOOO!!!!!"

"Than why are you blushing?"

"Because - because!"

"Huh?" he said, rasing his eyebrow.

"You know what? Let's keep walking!" I said, stomping. Jason laughed behind me.

I wanted to punch him in the face so hard that his teeth would come off.

We kept on walking and there was silence.

"Hey, Jason." I said, breaking the silence.

"Umm?"

"What is a pure vampire?"

"A pure vampire when it is fully a vampire, nothing else. There are 2 types of vampire. One type is pure vampire. Another type is what most people think of - half vampire and half human."

"Whats the difference?"

"Pure vampire is when it was a naturally born vampire. A turned vampire is when a vampire bites you and than you turn into a vampire. There is a difference. Also, pure vampire can never face the sun, while turned vampire can stay in the sun, but not for very long."

I nodded.

We hurried to the mansion that soon came in view.

"Vanessa, hurry, change into your clothes and I have a surprise for you." Jason said, smirking, "You would love it, trust me. . ."

I stared at him blankly. I walked into the closet and changed into a red dress that I thought was really nice.

I quickly slipped it on and wore a black, glossy, 1 inch heel. I took the ring that Jason gave me and slipped it in my pocket.

I walked down the stairs and the front door was opened, which means that Jason is waiting outside.

I walked out of the door and the warm sun hit my face. I smiled.

The black limo was outside and Jason was standing outside next to the limo. He looked so handsome with that white 'V' neck and grey skinny jean on.

He smirked at me as he walked over. He gently took my hand and instantly I notice that sparks were flying off of his hand. I shivered a little.

I noticed how his hands feel. It wasn't sweaty, it wasn't rough or too soft, it was just right - perfect. I noticed how much bigger his hands were than mine.

The doorman opened the door and I got inside.

The AC air hit me and it felt nice.

Jason got in and the doorman shuts the door.

"Where are we going?" I turned my body as I asked Jason.

He smirked. "It's a surprise. I can't tell you, until that day comes."

"What day?" I asked, frowning.

"You have to wait and see just relax for now." Jason said, leaning back on the leather seat, still smirking.

Oh God, he is planning something, it might be bad . . .

Soon, we got out of the car because we arrived to a private airport.

I can see that Jason's private jet was waiting for him, ready to take off.

I got out of the car and crossed my arms, "Jason, seriously, could you please tell me where we are going."

"Nope, now let's go."

"Humph, no, I am not going to move unless you tell me where we are going." I said, holding my nose up high.

Jason smirked, "Is that so?"

I nodded.

"Fine, than you are leaving me with no choice." He said, walking up to me as his smirk grew.

I knitted my eyebrow, but not before he scooped me up off of my feet. My eyes widened.

I hate that feeling, having your feet off of the ground. I especailly don't like that feeling because you feel like you might fall any moment.

"JASON!!!" I screamed, "PLEASE!! DON'T!!!"

He chuckled, "I have to."

I squeezed my eyes shut, clutching onto his shoulders really tightly.

"How much do you weight? You are so light."

"I am less than 101 pounds and please put me down. I swear!" I cried.

"You are underweighted for your height." Jason said, like we were talking abut the weather.

"I don't give a shit! Please put me down! I am so scared!!" I cried.

"Nope."

"And I am wearing a dress, everyone could see my underwear!!"

"If everyone meant me, than yes I could see it and it's ok, I don't mind." Jason said, winking while his smirk grow.

I swear, I am going to slap him until his eyes come out of his head when I get down.

"Please." I struggled with my voice, "Put me down."

"If I do, you have to walk." Jason said.

I nodded, mindlessly.

He lowered me to the ground and the first thing that I do was pull my dress was low as it could go.

Jason chuckled from behind me. I blushed and I speed - walked ahead.

I made a mental note to myself: Don't ever wear dresses, unless you don't mind showing off your underwear to the world.

I stomped up the steps of the private jet and plopped down on the seat.

I quickly pulled my dress because I don't need Jason to study my underwear anymore. It was long enough.

"Good afternoon Mr. and Ms. Cohen, this is Captain William Smith speaking. I would be flying this jet and I hope you enjoy your ride. Thank you." the speakers said.

I sit back and soon, the jet took it.

The flight attendence rolled the cart full of beverages down the aside.

"Hello, good afternoon Mr. and Ms. Cohen, would you like do drink anything?" she said.

I shoke my head as Jason shoke his.

"Well, if you need any help or anything you press that button next to the light and I would be right here with you." she said pointing to the button.

I nodded and she scurried away with the cart.

I turned towards the window and pulled the window up, looking down at New York from here. I smiled. I was beautiful up here. I wish I could take some picture because of the view. I stared at a little longer, while I felt a pair of eyes on my back.

I turned around, finding Jason looking at me.

I blushed. I hate it when a guy just stare at you, unsure of their thoughts in their mind.

I don't know what was it in me, but I feel so attached to him. I like being near him, I feel safe when I am with him, I feel comfortable when I am with him. I feel . . . complete when I am with him. I don't know what was going on with my mind, but I lean in towards him.

"Vanessa, are you still mad at me that I left you?"

I couldn't speak, his beauty was so stunning that I can't even tear my eyes away from him. I don't even think it is legal to be this handsome, so I just shook my head.

"I'm sorry, I want to apologize . . ."

"Are you still mad at me?" I said, finally finding my voice, "You didn't talk to me. I didn't know what I did wrong. I am sorry for whatever I did, I really didn't mean it. I didn't mean to make you mad. Why didn't you tell me? I would have fix it for you . . . I wouldn't do it agin, I - "

He leaned in closing the space between our lips. My stomach twisted when he moved his lips against my lips. The sparks flew off of his lips and onto my lips. My breath was hicked in the middle of my throat when he held the back of my neck to bring our body closer.

Being this close to him is exotic. It drives my wolf crazy being this close to her mate and knowing that I am enjoying this moment. And that rush of emotion coming from you chest makes you dizzy and your heart beat faster every second . . . It's like losing yourself . . . like escaping the world for a few moment. It was one of those perfect moment where you feel like you are the strongest and you care nothing about the world anymore.

But it didn't last long before the speaker squeaked.

We both jumped back in surprise. I turn away blushing, I can't let him see me right now. I quickly smoothen my dress as the speaker when on, "Mr. and Ms. Cohen, we have arrived. I hoped you enjoyed the ride. Have a nice day."

I was too busy smoothening my dress that, Jason turned impatient and grabbed my hand, pulled my off of my seat.

I looked at him suprisingly.

"What - "

"Shhhhh, just follow me." Jason said, grinning at me.

He pulled me to the front door of the jet. Everyone that was on the flight (pliot and flight attendances) were standing on the side, waving and bowing to us in respect. I quickly flashed them a smile and wave at them good - bye.

"Jason, seriously, where are we?" I asked, groaning a little.

We stood at the steps of the jet and I tried to look around to see if I vcould at least get a hint of where I am.

He ignored me and pulled me to the limo that was waiting for us. Just stepping out of the jet, the hot air hit me on the face. It made me realize how cool it was on the jet.

The doorman opened the car door and Jason pushed me into the limo. Thanks.

"Jason!" I said a little louder. I turned to look at him, seeing him relax in the limo like he doesn't care about the world made me realize that he was no help.

The limo started and I looked at just in time to see a big, fat sign that says, "WELCOME TO L.A.!"

I glared at Jason, who was looking at me. He knew that I saw the sign and said, "You're welcome."

I was sending him death glares now, "Well, I never asked you to bring me here, did I? And I am not even enjoying it - not a bit."

"Well, do you say 'thank you' to everything you like? No, right? You say it because someone did something kind for you. And trust me, you are going to enjoy it." Jason said, smirking at his smart - ass reply and my expression.

I took a deep breath.

Calm down, Vanessa. I told myself.

The limo drove to who knows where.

"Wait, how long are we going to stay here?" I asked Jason.

"Maybe 4 days." he said.

"4 days?!" I asked.

"Well, we are going to be traveling for about 4 days. We are only staying here for about, " he said, looking at his watch, "4 and a half hours."

"What are we going to be doing here? - Wait! If we are going to be traveling . . . where are our clothes?" I asked, widening me eyes.

Jason sat up and cleared his throat.

"Well . . . I never really thought of - I have an idea! We can go shopping here." he said, pulling out his expensive wallet, "Here, this is a credit card. Just use it for whatever you want."

He held it out. I was so close to refusing it, but thinking about it, I don't want to wear the same outfit, underwear and bra same. That is completely disgusting. (I have OCD.) And I don't have any money with me, so I guess the only way is to us it.

I took the credit card and said, "Thanks."

"See? I am prepared for everything that comes." he said, leaning back again.

I rolled me eyes as I looked out of the window.

"Excuse, Mr. Cohen, do you want me to drive you to the nearest mall or store?" Tom, the driver asked.

Jason nodded, still looking out of the window.

L.A. was beautiful and it is amazing. The streets were full of people. Thinking about it, L.A. is pretty big. I sat up.

"Wait, Jason, have you ever been here? You know, I don't want to be lost." I said.

He looked at me, "Of course, I've been here plenty of times. I always travel here."

I nodded in relief and continued to look out of the window, until we pulled up to a shopping mall.

I got out of the car.

"Meet you back here in 3 hours." Jason said to Tom.

Jason grabbed my hand and pulled me into the mall. The sparks flew in between us. Sometimes, I wonder, am I the only one that feels the sparks? Jason looks like he doesn't feel a thing. And sometimes I wonder, does his stomach turn when I look at him, like he does to me.

I shook my head, trying to clean my thoughts. I notice that someone people were glaring out way. It was kinda uncomfortable.

Jason pulled me into the first store that he saw. Brandy Melville

I looked around, it was really dark. Jason just grabbed a whole bunch of clothes. He threw it at me and said, "Change."

"What?!" I said, looking down at all of the clothes.

He shoved me into a changing room.

Wow, thanks! I thought.

Layla giggled. I rolled my eyes. Star - struck.

I put the pile of clothes on the seat and picked up the first shirt. My eyes widened as I turned it around . . . Very, very reavealing.

"Vanessa, just change into it and come out!" Jason said. I jumped, it was like he could see be through those door. I blushed.

I reluctantly change into the shirt with the black shorts. I really liked the outfit, but the shirt . . . could improve a little. Just a little.

I opened the door and showed Jason.

"We are buying that." he said, looking at me as he pointed to me. The lady next to him, I assume was one of the worker, was too busy staring at Jason, to probably understand him, she just mindlessly nodded. Jason, on the other hand, didn't see that she was staring him at all.

I rolled me eyes.

"But, this," I said, turning around to show Jason what I was talking about, "is too revealing. You could see me bra and that is not necessary."

"So?" he said, shrugging.

"What do you mean 'so?' I say we don't buy it and there are plenty of clothes in this store to choose from." I said, pointing at all of the clothes around me.

"It's only revealing a little. It's barely anything." he said.

"A little? My whole back is revealed. And let me remind you, who is wearing this outfit?" I asked, smirking at my remark.

"Oh, is that how it is? Than, who is buying you the clothe? I am fine with you wearing the same thing for maybe the pass 10 days." Jason said, smirking as my smirk fell.

"10 days?! I thought you said 4 days." I said.

"Babe, I said 'about'."

I stayed quiet. I didn't want to wear the same thing over and over again. It is beyond gross. I sighed. He won. He always win.

I walked back into the changing room and slammed the door, as he laughed.

I rolled my eyes. If he wasn't rich, royalty and we weren't in public, I would have punch him right there.

I changed into the next outfit and this time, it wasn't that revealing. I liked it.

And, he had to approve it in order for him to buy it.

I felt like I walked into that changing room for at least a thousand of time and I have changed into a million different outfits.

"Are we done, yet?" I asked.

"Yep, we just have to pay." Jason said.

"Thank the Lord." I mummured, "Even my stylist don't take this long."

"Pardon?" Jason asked, appearing next to me.

I jumped a little and looked at him, "Nothing, nothing. Ok, now I got to change. Ok, yeah, bye."

I quickly changed, I can't wait to get out of this place.

When I finished changing, the clothes were brought and was in a bag. We even have someone holding all of my stuff.

"Wait, aren't you going to buy some clothes too?" I asked.

"I am right now." Jason said, grabbing my hand and pulled me to a store that sells all men stuff.

"Sit here." Jason said, plopping me into a seat as he went into the changing room and change. Trust me, I didn't not enjoy it. The seat was all comfy, but it was horrible. I felt like he took longer on his clothes than my clothes and I was straving. I realized that I didn't eat any breakfast and it was lunch time. My mom would probably me if she found out that I was skipping meals.

"Jason!" I shouted a little bit too loud. Everyone turned to look at me. I blushed.

I'm about to kill myself.

"What?"

"Are you done, yet?"

"I don't know, almost."

"Hurry up, please. I am straving!" I said.

"You're not even burning any calories." he said.

"I didn't eat any breakfast!!" I said, breathing deeply.

"Damn, chill!" he said.

"I will if you come out right now." I said.

He didn't answer me.

"Jason?" I asked, "Can you please hurry up? Wait, can I leave and grab my food?"

"No!"

"Why?" I asked, "I am straving."

"Just hold a second."

"I don't need to, you already have a pile of clothes over here, didn't you forget?"

"Just wait." he said.

"I am going to leave in 8 minutes if you don't come out." I said firmly.

He sighed and got out of the changing room. He paid for all of the clothes. I grabbed his hand this time.

"Come on! I am going to die of hunger!" I said as I dragged him to the food court.

"Hey, you want to eat at a resturant?" Jason said.

"You know how long I waited for you? You might not be hunger, but I am and if I bet the place that you are thinking is far away, so no!" I said, looking at me.

"I was asking." Jason said, holding up his hand, surrenderring, "And anyways, this are fast food, they aren't healthy and they are gross."

I turned to him, "Great! I need to gain weight anyways. And when did you care about what is healthy and what is not?"

He smirked, 'cause he doesn't.

I dragged him to the nearest fast food store and ordered a large french fries, a large soda and 3 chocolate chip cookies. I paid with Jason's credit.

I sat down on a table with Jason and started eating.

When you are hungry, everything taste good.

Jason reached over grabbed my soda and drank it.

"Hey!" I said, "that is my soda!"

"Sorry," he said, smirking, "I didn't know. Well, i guess it's mine now."

I grabbed the soda from him, "Not anymore."

I took a long drink and swallowed it. The bubble tickling my throat and the hot air on your nose make you feel like a dragon.

Jason grinned, "That kind of like kissing."

"Not technically." I said, rolling my eyes at him as I continued eating.

"Yes, it is - "

"Ok! I got it! I kissed you, I kissed you, ok? Happy?" I said trying to shut him up. I'm just trying to eat my food peacefully.

"Hey, did you order my proportion?" he asked. I stopped eating.

"I don't know what you like and I don't know what you allergic to, I don't want to die eating something. And you never asked me to." I said.

"I like soda, chicken nuggets, chips and pizza. I am allergic to nothing, so would you order my food?" he asked, grinning.

"No thanks, I pass." I said, munching on my fries.

"Thank I am going to eat your food and anyways, you can finish that." he said

"Stop being judgemental and I can finish this, watch!" I said, taking a big bite of my chocolate chip cookie.

"Ohh, I am not going to watch you, I am going to eat too!" he said, stealing one of my chocolate chip cookies and shoved it in his mouth.

"My cookie died!" I said, leaning over to smack Jason, "That wasn't for you! That was for me."

"Opps." Jason said, after he swallowed, "Ohh and I am feel thristy now."

My eyes widened as I grabbed my soda away from him. But he wasn't planning on grabbing my soda, again, he stole my cookie. My last cookie.

"Hey! You tricked me! And you ate my last cookie!"

"You didn't say you can't trick."

"I am going to kill you!" I said, putting the soda down.

"Not after I eat some fries!" Jason said, grabbing a handful of fries and held it high.

I got off of my seat and stood up, trying to reach for my fries. But of course he stood up too and he was taller than me by more than 5 inches.

"Give me it!" I said as I tippy - toed in my heels.

Jason laughed, before putting some of my fries into his mouth.

"You are so mean!" I said after I gave up. I plopped down on my seat, pouting.

"I know." he said, as he grabbed my soda and took another sip.

"Could you just buy your own food?" I asked.

"You have to save money."

"Save my ass! I bet you never save money, you lazy butt." I said, as I eat my fries.

"See, you are perfectly fine sharing your food." he said as he continue eating.

"Oh, trust me. I am dying on the inside, you just don't know." I said, as I rolled my eyes.

He laughed. I had to smile because just seeing him laugh, you feel like laughing too. Do you ever have that feeling? You just can't help yourself but just to smile because you know that made someone happy.

I drank you soda and we continued to eat until we were full. I guess he was right, I could finsih it by myself, I finsihed because of him.

We threw the food away and walked out of the mall.

"Great, we speand exactly 2 hours in there." he said, checking his watch.

"I see Tom!" I said. We went and put our shopping bags down.

"Where are we going now?" I asked, Jason when we got into the car.

"We are not riding the car, we are walking around this area." Jason said, holding out a hand to help me out of the car.

I took his hands and got out. I expected him to left go of it when I got out, but he didn't. He held onto it. I wouldn't let go of his hands too. They were warm and welcoming. I liked holding his hand, I love all o f those moments that we held hand.

We walked around the block, looking into windows. It was interesting. This place was almost like New York in the summer. It was busying and everyone seem to know where they are going. It was hot. I really like it here.

"Come in here!" Jason said, pulling me towards a old and small biulding.

"Here?"

"Yeah."

The building the dirty and dark and the stairs were uneven. And it smells like wet dog in here. There are big graffitis among the grey and dull yellow walls. What a place that Jason would be going into. I thought as I continued looking around. A really dim light was lit on someone's door. It's kind of weird that people live here.

We continue climbing up the stairs until we reached a big red door, that was graffitied with the word bitch.

"Wow, what a place." I said, looking at Jason.

"Like you said, don't be judgemental. This place is better than it is seemed." Jason said, looking at me.

I nodded and spoke as sarcastically as possible, "Yep, nice place, full of beauties, just love this place."

"Just shut up." he said.

I laughed.

He ignored me, "Are you ready for it?"

Before I even replied, he opened the door and I have to gasp.

Yeah, this place isn't bad at all.

"What did I say?" Jason said.

God, why does he always have to win? Why does he always prove me wrong? I thought as I blushed.

Again, he grabbed my hand and all me to the edge of the biulding to watch the sunset.

"You said that we want to watch more sunsets, right?" he asked.

I died a little bit on the inside.

He remembers . . . he thought about it . . .

Isn't he the best? Thoughtful? Sweet? Caring?

I blushed, "You still remember?"

He turned around, scratching his head, "I guess."

I hugged him from behind. The heat from his body was warm and it was coming through my dress and onto my skin. My heart beated a little faster and my stomach twisted having him in my amr. It felt nice having him in my arm.

"Thanks." I said, pulling away.

He cleared his throat, "Your welcome."

I couldn't tell what he was thinking or feeling, his face was so straight with no reable emotions.

"Come." he said, shaking me out of my thoughts.

He sat on the edge of the building. My mouth opened but I couldn't speak.

"I wouldn't fall, trust me. I've been it plenty of time." he said, smirking. With the sun right behind, his beauty was inhuman, my stomach twisted again.

I walked up to him and he helped me sat down.

"What if I fall?" I asked.

"I'll fall with you."

I stared at him for a few moment. I don't know if he was telling the truth or not. He was like a mask. You are never certain what was really underneath his mask.

"Are you serious?" I asked him, staring at his eyes. His eyes draws me in. They are now electric blue with a hint of gold.

"I am serious." he said. I could feel his breath against my skin and I shivered a little.

I looked away, staring at his eyes for a long time, makes me feel expose, like he could see every single flaw in my life, like he could see my memories like he could see right through me.

"Just don't look down and could you close your eyes for a second?" he asked.

I nodded and closed my eyes. I held onto his arm, but I didn't feel safe without it.

"Just hold a second . . . almost." Jason whsipered. I smiled.

"Ok, open your eyes." Jason said.

I opened my eyes and tried to hold back another gasp. It was beautiful, the sky had a light shade of every color in a rainbow. And the tall, glass building in front of us make the sunset in front of me more dramatic.

"This is beautiful, how did you know the exact time?" I asked, not looking at Jason. I couldn't even tear my eyes away from the sunset.

He chuckled, "I came here way too often."

"I would come up here every single day if I was you." I said.

Down below, a song played; Glad You Came.

"I know that song!" I said and the next thing you know, I started singing along. I never sang in front of a boy before, never, ever did. He was the first boy that I have.

When the song was over another song was playing, I turned to him, "Does this always happen?"

"No, I guess, they are having a party, somewhere below."

"WOW, in this bulding, I'm surprise it is not tumbling down." I said.

He laughed.

The night continued and the citylight turned on. The songs continued playing and I continued sing. Those song that I sorta forgot, I made up lyrics that goes with the rhythm. Jason laughed. It was one of really good night. I think it is the best night of my life.

Jason quickly checked his watch and grabbed my hand.

"Come, we are late!" he said.

"Late for what?"

"Just wait. Hurry!" Jason said, helping me off of the edge.

We ran for the door and down the stairs. We rushed into the limo, which drove us to the airport. We got on Jason's private jet again and it took of as soon as possible.

"Sleep, I'll wake you up when we are there." Jason said.

I nodded and soon I fell asleep to the soft hum of the airplane and the way Jason's arm keep on brushing my arm when he leans back.

Soon I was woken up by someone shaking my shoulders.

"Vanessa, wake up!" it was Jason.

I groaned, but reluctantly open my eyes. I squinted my eyes, waiting for my eyes to adjust to the light.

"Are we there yet?" I said, my voice was hoarse.

"Yeah, hurry up!" Jason said.

I groaned agin and got up from my seat, smoothing my dress. I followed Jason to the front of the jet and right away the cold air hit me in the face. I shivered.

"Here." Jason said, handing me his jacket. I took it without a second thought.

"Thanks." I said, looking around, this place was lit up with mini lanterns. I squint my eyes, trying to have a better view of the dark surrounding. Their was small, half - bloomed cherry blossoms on a half - bared tree. There were small house mad out of wood a little farther down. And I could see a mountain a head of me.

I grinned, I knew where we were. Japan.

"Jason!" I exclaimed, "We are in Japan!"

Jason rolled his eyes and smirked a little.

"What are we doing here?" I asked.

"Eating sushi." he said, "Each year, this place," he pointed to a big, wooden sushi palace, "they have an eat - all - you - can day. You would pay $25 and you could eat as much sushi as you want."

I smiled. I like it here too.

"Can we go inside now?" I asked, a little impatient.

Jason laughed as he slide the wooden door open.

We got inside and there were plenty of people.

"They make the best sushi here." Jason said to me.

"How may I help you?" a waitress asked with a Japanese accent.

"I reserved a table here, the Cohens'." Jason said.

The waitress quickly nodded, "Oh yes, follow me."

We followed her to the corner of the room, where where was a window.

I sat down next to the window, the slide the window open and gasped at the sight. You could see the moon, Mount Fiji and have a perfect view of the near by cherry - blossom field. And it didn't feel cold sitting next to the window.

"Do you like it here?" Jason asked, grinning.

"No, I love it here!" I said, smiling at him as he read the menu with the English translation.

"Do you eat sushi?" Jason asked.

"Yeah - oh, Miss, I would like to order something. I would like to have 4 peice of California roll, 2 eel handroll, 6 peice of salmon without spice and I would like a cup of green tea, please." I said.

Jason gave me his lopsided - smile. I laiughed a little.

"And you, sir?" she asked.

"I would like 6 peice of salmon, 4 peice of spicy tuna, 2 dragon handrolls, 2 crunchy eel with spice and a cup of Jasmine tea, please." Jason said.

She walked away to get the other table's order

The food came and it was amazing.

"Mmm, I love this place, we should come back here." I said, eating my handroll.

He nodded, stuffing a crunchy eel in his mouth.

I laughed a little watching him mouth with such a bigvpeice in his mouth.

"The crunchy eel is amazing! It's too bad you didn't order any." Jason said, swaying the peice of sushi in front of me.

I grabbed one of the peice of crunchy roll from his tray and stuffed it in my mouth as I watch his shocked expression.

I swallowed, smiling in satifaction.

"What was - "

"You stole my lunch, isn't is going to be fair if I steal some of your dinner and that 'some' means 1 peice of sushi." I said.

"But that's a whole different story. You couldn't finish your lunch so I have to help, you don't want to waste food right??" Jason said, "And that means that I get to take a sushi from you because you stole my fpr a no good reason."

And before I refused, he grabbed my last peice of slamon (my favorite one) and stuffed it in his mouth.

My jaws dropped, "THAT IS SO NOT FAIR!!" And I quickly leaned forward and stole another sushi from him. I smiled, because that was his last peice.

We kept on stealing each other's sushi, until I complained, "Time out! This game is not fair! You eat faster than me and you ate more than me. You have to stop."

Jason chuckled, "Awhh, that's too bad, right??"

I slapped Jason's arm playfully, "Shut up elephant!"

He laughed.

I crossed my arms, "Fine, let's have a mini contest."

Jason immeditatly stopped laughing.

"Ok, we will see who eats more sushi and you said that this is a eat - all - you - can - sushi palace, right?"

He nodded, while smirking.

"Ok, bring it on. Excuse me, may you bring 2 plates of California rolls, please?" I asked the waitress.

She nodded.

"For your information, a plate of sushi has 24 sushi you know that right?" Jason said.

I shrugged, "I don't care." I said, smiling.

The food came and I smiled my devil smile, "Bring it on, elephant."

"I will, sweet cheeks." he said, smirked.

I laughed a little, before starting to dig into my plate of food.

After 2 and a half plates, I rested my chin on the table. I groaned a little, as I feel my.stomach squeezed.

"Oh my god, how did I even get pass 1 and a half plates?" I said to myself, "Ahhhh, I feel sick."

Jason softly chuckled. I didn't know how he ate 3 and a half plates of sushi. He is one true elephant.

"I feel like I want to throw up, but the food wouldn't come up."

"You want to get some rest, I think you would feel better afterwards." Jason said.

I nodded.

We got into the limo that was heading to our reserved hotel room.

"Vanessa I got to tell you something."

I nodded telling him to.go ahead.

"About the room, there wasn't enough room, so I only reserved 1 room . . ."

"That's fine." I said.

"And that means that there is one bed."

I turned to him with my.eyes widened.

"Look, I tried, but all of the 2 beded rooms ran out and that was the only hotel that isn't 20 miles away." Jason said just as we pulled up to the hotel.

"It's fine, Jason." I said, hoping that my voice sounds certain.

We got out of the door and headed for the wooden hotel building.

Inside was nice and warm. The light was dim saying that most people were asleep.

"Hi, we reserved 318 under the name of Jason Cohens." he said to the lady at the front desk. She nodded heading him the keys.

We made our way to 318 and found out 2 things. One, our bags pf clothes are there already and two, there was no bed. Instead, there was a bog, thick blanket with 2 pillows right next to each other and a blanket for covering.

"Wow, this is an interesting 'bed'." I said.

"This is the Japanese style." Jason said, rminding me of where we are.

I nodded.

"The bathroom is over there." Jason said. I nodded again.

After I took a shower, I thanked Jason mentally for buying me clothes, because I didn't want to sleep in a dress.

I quickly got into bed and tried to sleep as soon as possible before Jason comes out of the bathroom because knowing that he is lying next to me isn't helping me fall asleep, but knowing that he will ly down next to me also didn't help.

But it wasn't long before he came out of the bathroom in only a boxer. I blushed, but quickly squeezed my eyes shut when he looked my way.

He chuckled a little. I opened my eyes and blushing.

He ly down next to me and my heart picked up.

I just ly down on the bed, trying to pretend that he isn't there so that I could at least get a wink of sleep. But as time passed, the room grew really quiet and cold.

"Jason?" I whispered softly, trying to see if he is still awake. I shivered in the coldness.

There was a moment of silence, before he answered me, "Yes?" His voice was hoarse, which told me that I woke him up.

"Can you turn on the heat? I'm cold." I said as I rubbed my arm.

"Now you tell me?" Jason whispered, "Come closer to me."

I scotched on a little closer to him and just by moving this closer to him, I could feel his body heat.

"You never asked about turn on the heat, ok?!" I said.

Jason put his arm around me and pushed my back closer to him. I could feel the sparks that was rushing from his bare skin to me and I could feel his heat go through my thin layer of clothes. My folded arms were the only thing that was seperating my pounding heartbeat from his chest. I blushed.

"Shut up, sweet cheeks." Jason whispered, his voice sounded really tired, "Sleep."

I couldn't help, but smile of how comfortable I was feeling, "Good night."

I gave one big yawn and fell into a deep sleep after.

Maybe sleeping next to him wasn't that bad. I liked sleeping next to him, under his warm arm, he made me feel like I am safe. I really like being near him.

~~

I woke up feeling the sun in my face. I leaned over and rubbed my face before I felt like I am fully awake. I didn't know why I was smiling, but I couldn't stop myself - maybe I am just a happy person.

I walked over to the bathroom when I hear the water running.

"Jason, could you please hurry up?" I asked.

"Oh, you're awake!" he said.

I walked over to the shopping bag and tried to dig out something that I could wear today.

I hear the bathroom door slide open just as I turned around and saw that Jason only has a towel wrapped around his waist. Water ran down from his hair to his muscular chest. Just the sight of seeing him, made me blush like crazy.

I turned around and cleared my throat. "Umm, we went shopping yesterday, so I am sure you have clothes."

I knew that he was smirking behind my back, "I forgot to get it." I could almost hear the laughter than he was about to spill in his voice.

I grabbed my clothes and zoomed off to the bathrrom without a backward glance.

I quickly showered and brushed my teeth. Outside I could hear Jason get ready to leave.

"Are you done?" he asked.

"Yes!" I said as I threw the towel aside, stepping out of the bathroom.

"Wait for me at the limo, I am checking out." he said. Our bags were already loaded into the back of the limo. I got inside, and asked the driver, "Excuse me sir, do you have any idea where we might to heading today?"

"Good morning, Ms. Cohen, sadly I don't know where you guys are going, but I am supposed to drive you to the airport." he said.

"Thank you." I said, shooting him a smile.

I sat down as Jason got into the limo.

We headed to the airport and got into Jason's private jet.

"Good morning, Mr. and Ms. Cohen, this is Captain William Smith again - " the pilot continued to talk as jason said, "So how was yesterday?"

I shrugged, "Nuhh, it was ok."

Jason smirked, brushing his index finger gently underneath my chin. The movement brought back a memory. It reminded me of the first time Jason had came into my life. The first time Jason actually touched me - on my chin. It also reminded me that this was not the first time I've sat on his jet. All of those memories came back - how much I hated him back them, how I've jugded him because he was rich, how much I didn't want to be with him . . . and how it all changed . . .

"Do you want breakfast?" Jason asked smiling.

I nodded, smiling back.

He snapped his fingers and the breakfast came.

"How you like waffles." he said, handing me the breakfast tray.

I tried to keep my face straight. All of the sudden, I didn't feel hungry.

I hate waffles . . . I thought, but of course I didn't want to tell him, it was rude.

I slowly peel the aluminum foil back and a memory came back to him. When I ate waffles for breakfast and threw up in class because I felt sick.

I was about to pour the syrup when Jason stopped me.

"Wait." he said to me and turned to the flight attendance, "Threw it all away, get us another breakfast."

I could see that the flight attendance was shocked, but quickly covered it. She picked up the trays and hurried away before I could reject. But my jaws hung a little . . . why did Jason say that? How does he know?

"How did you know?" I asked.

He smiled a little while scratching the back of his head, "Well, I read your mind."

"What - ? How - ? What?" I asked confused.

"I have the power to." he said, smiling his lop - sided smile.

"How do you do that?" I asked.

"That's 'cause I'm a future Alpha. I could read my mates thought even before we mate." he said. I blushed.

He saw the memory. That's sooo embarrassing.

Kill me!!!

Don't need to, he'll accept you Layla said. I wish it was like that.

Jason chuckled a little, letting me know that he read my mind.

"Stop!" I said.

Jason laughed.

"Stop!" i said, "Please stop reading my mind. I swear! I am gonna die!"

"I'm ok with that, sweet cheeks."

"I'm not!!"

He brushed the hair out of my face and put his hand on the side of my neck and kissed my lips gently. I didn't know what was more embarrassing; letting someone see your most - embarrassed - moment - of - life or letting a flight attendance come just in time to see him kissing me.

I pushed his shoulders and blushed while the flight attendance speak, "Umm, h- here, sir. You're breakfast. E - enjoy."

I smoothed my shorts and fixed my hair.

"Beacon, scrambled eggs with an English muffin." Jason said, "Are you ok with that?"

I nodded, peeling the foil and started to eat.

"So where are we going?" I asked.

"Somewhere fun." Jason said, smiling. I rolled my eyes. I quickly finish my breakfast and watched as Jason ate him. I smiled a little, liking how he chews, his jaws look strong. I teared my eyes away from his jaws and open the window. I squinted as the sunlight pour in strongly.

I looked outside and looked down. All I see was the ocean - blue, blue and more blue. I smiled a little, admirering the incredable bluse. You will never see this near New York. It was beautiful, it almost seem unreal.

I stared out for who know how long, just long enough to see land.

"I see land!" I said, tugging onto Jason's arm. He leaned over me looked out of the window. Being this close to him, I could smell the shampoo that he was using and his cologne embraced him. My inside melted a little.

"Good we are almost there." he said.

The jet started to land and I felt excited. I don't know why, maybe it is because I know I am going to have a good time when him. I hope so.

We got off of the jet and headed towards the waiting limo.

"How did you get a private jet?" I asked, as I looked out of the limo window and onto his private jet. It was beautiful, such a luxery.

"I don't know. . . I guess it was because when I was younger I wanted to travel the world, so my father promised me he will get me a jet." he said.

"Do you know how to fly it?" I asked.

Jason smiled to himself, "I guess not. I never got lesson on it."

I laughed, "You have a jet but you don't know how to fly it?"

He smiled, "Well, I would reather relax on it than worry that I am going to crash it."

I smiled. "Wow, that's something interesting."

"But I tried flying it once with Captain William, but you know . . . I failed."

"What happened?" I asked.

"Well, I nearly crashed, the landing wheel came out when we were up in air, I nearly head towards a storm and a lot more of bad things." he said, "Don't know how I survived, but I didn."

I laughed, "You are terrible!"

"It's not easy and I would like to see you do it!" Jason said, rasing his eyebrow.

"NO!" I said, "I will die and it's not even my jet, I don't want to damage it."

"Well, I give you the permission to us it and who cares if it is damage, there is such thing as a repairing shop." he said like it was like the most obvious thing in the world.

"I pass! I would probably crash during take off." I said. Jason smirked. He just like knowing that he is better than everybody else. Typical Jason.

The car stopped and I realized that we were on a beach, a realy, really, nice beach - probably the most beautifulest beach ever.

"Wow, but what's with all the people." I asked as Jason helped me out of the limo.

Jason shoot me his smirk as he pulled me to a shop, "You'll see."

"Wait, where are we in the first place?" I asked.

"Hawaii."

"What?! The island that is right above a volcano?? NO!!!???" I exclaimed, "I don't want to die, what happens if the volcano erupted? What happens if I die? I don't want to die yet, I'm too young!"

"Be quiet, I checked for volcano eruption and there is no sign that it is going to be erupting." Jason said, pulling me into a bathing suit shop. Yeah, we didn't buy a bathing suit.

The shop only sells bikinis.

Really?!

"Here." Jason said, handing me an outfit. A black bikini.

"No this shop, please?" I asked.

"Just change." he said, pushing me into a changing room.

I reluctantly changed into it and looked at the mirror, I didn't look that bad. I steped out of the changing room. Jason nodded in approval and paid for the bikini. Surprisly, Jason already brought his truck suit.

Wow, I must took a long time.

"Come here." he said, once we were outside of the shop, "Here."

"What?!" I said, looking at the white surfboard with a thin sky blue outlining.

"For you." he said, looking away.

"For me?" I asked. He nodded.

"Those are your favorite color, right?" he asked. I nodded, my heart fluttered knowing that he knows my favorite color.

I looked at him, i didn't know how I want to express how I feel right now. I wanted to hug him. I wanted to kiss him on the lips. I wanted to cry. I wanted to buy something in return, but I wasn't sure. I wasn't sure if I could do any of those. Instead, I said, "Thank you." and kissed him on the cheeks.

He looked away.

"Come on, we have to hurry." he said, grabbing his black surfboard.

"Why?" I asked.

"The competition is starting."

"What competition?" I asked.

"The surfing competition is starting."

"You are in it?" I asked, shocked. He could surf.

"Yeah, for you." he said. He pulled me to the front row where everyone was.

" . . . and the last contestant is Jason Cohen! Please give a big, big, BIG round of applause for all of the contestants!!!!!" the speaker announced. The crowd went wild and applause. I smiled at Jason.

"I'm going to win for you!" Jason shouted across the beach and smirked. I blushed.

"Are we ready, audience??!!" the speakers shouted out. The crowd screamed, especailly the women next to me.

"ARE WE READY??!!" the speakers said again. The crowd went loud again and this time, I screamed 'yes!' too.

"ALL RIGHT THEM, LET IT BEGIN! ON YOUR MARK, GET SET . . . GOOOOOO!!!"

I cupped my hands around my mouth and shouted, "GO JASON!"

I smiled, cutching onto the surfboard.

He smirked at me and did his boyish salute. I couldn't help but smile back before he turned around and continue running to the water.

"Oh, look! I see a really good wave going ashore, let's see who is going to catch this one?!" the speaker said. I watched as Jason paddled his way through the water.

I just notice that he was good at surfing, really good at surfing. And I just found out that he could surf - I never knew that. When I first saw Jason I usually think of a rich, spoiled brat who does nothing but party all day and all night long, making out with another girl in find of his ex or something like that, or playing video games all day like tomorrow is going to be the end of the world.

"Just look at Cohen and Hannings, trying to fight their way to that big wave, you can do one hell of a trick on that way!" the speaker said.

I stared at Jason and that guy that was right next to him, thinking that that guy is probably Hannings.

"OH! They are just a few yeards away from the wave and let's see who is going to make it. I think this is going to be a very interesting competition, don't you think people?" the speakers said and the crowd screamed.

"Just look! Is it me or is Hannings slowing down? Is he really going to give it up to Jason that easily?"

The crowd went wild; I couldn't tell if they were telling Hannings not to give up or cheer Jason to go on. I didn't care, I just kept my eyes on Jason as he went closer and closer to the wave. I watched as he slowly got ready to stand up. He bented forward and stood up riding above the wave. The whole crowd cheered to the top of their lunges. I jumped up screaming, "Woahhhhh!!!!!"

"That was sick!!! More points for Cohen!" the speaker shouted, as I watched Jason rode into the tunnel of the wave and around the edge of the next wave, "Wait, just look at the Hannings that we all know - never giving up. Even though Hannings didn't catch that wave, he is not giving up. He is trying to catch the wave behind Cohen! But it looks like Cohen and Matthews is trying to catch that wave too! Three is too crowded, isn't it?"

I crossed my fingers hoping that Jason would win.

"Look at the fight!" the speakers said and I tip - toed to see what was going on above the waves. I saw that Hannings was trying to use his surfboard to disturb Jason from catching the upcoming wave. Jason shoke his head as the cold water slashed his face.

Jason! You can't let him win!! I though.

But not remembering that Jason could hear my thoughts, I think he just looked at me and flashed me his smirk, before quickly turning back to the wave. It could have been my imagination that he was looking at me or he was smiling at me.

I watched as Jason moved away from Hannings, but not before Hannings did he one last big slash of cold water. Jason nearly fell over his board, missing the wave, but was saved when he did a quick 180.

The crowd went wild, "That was a close catch, Cohen!" the speakers said. I smiled.

He did one more trick before the wave dies down and he surf ashore. The crowd cheered!

I ran up to Jason and hugged his icy - cold body.

"You did amazing even though I don't know what you do up there half of the time." I said, smiling at him. I could see that his once pink lips were turning purple.

Jason laughed softly, "T- That's why I am going to teach you how to surf."

"You are? And why are you so cold?"

"The water." he said, holding me. I grabbed the towel on the sand and wrapped it around me.

"Ok, ladies and gentlemen, the judges got the scores!" the speakers said.

I kissed Jason on his salty cheeks, "I think you're going to win because you were the best up there."

Jason laughed, "Am I also the hottest and sexiest up there?"

I blushed. I didn't know how to answer that. He was the hottest and sexiest up there, but I can't just say that to him? That will be so embarrassing.

Jason chuckled and moved closer to me. I notice that he wasn't shrivering anymore, in fact I think his warmth is coming towards me. He leaned in and whispered in my ear. He breath was hot and warm, making me shriver, "I know right?"

He pulled away and it took me a few moments to understand what he means, but when reality struck me, I blushed like a crazy chick. He could hear my thoughts!

Why do I keep on forgetting??!!

Just let it be, he knows that already

"Got to go." he said, smirking at me one more time before he turned around and walked away.

I am going to kill myself tonight. I swear this is killing me.

"Who is ready for the announment of the winners?" the speakers exclaimed. Everyone cheered.

All of the surfers line up in a single line, smiling or smirking at everyone in front of them.

"ARE YOU READY?!" the speakers shouted louder. Again the audience roared. I hate it when people go like, "Are you ready?!" the second time, I find it really annoying and stupid because you heard us once, you don't need it twice.

"Ok!!!! The third place winner is Matthews!!" the crowd cheered. Matthews stepped forward and flashed everyone his thousand dollar smile, before a heavy looking metal was hung on his neck.

"The second place winner is . . . Hannings!" the crowd went wild again. Hannings stepped up and flashed all the girls his smirk before he got his trophy.

"And the first place winner isssssss . . . . " I hate how he stopped because it was pretty obvious that it was, "Cohen!!"

I rolled my eyes. DUH!!!

All of the girls jumped up and took a thousands of pictures as Jason stepped up and looked at me giving me his lopsided smile. I smiled back at him as my stomach turned. He got his trophy and looked at everyone before leaving the stage.

"Ahh, what an intense competition!" the speakers said, "Have a nice day and enjoy everyone."

Everyone started leaving the beach. I walked over to Jason who was grinned like crazy.

"You won - " Next thing I know, he smashed his lips against my lips. My stomach turned like a roller coaster they were going in a bunch of circles.

"Yeah," he said when he pulled away. I nodded feeling completely dazed.

"So are you going to teach me how to surf or what?" I asked when I finally snapped back to reality.

"If you want." he said.

"Hell yeah!" I said, running after Jason as I dragged my surfboard.

"Hey! Help me! This board is heavy." I said.

Jason chuckled, running back to grab my surfboard.

~~

"Oh. My. God. I've never been this tired in my whole entire life." I said, throwing myself on the seats of the private jet.

Jason's head plopped on my shoulders as he whispered, "I have."

"Do you do this all of the time?"

He didn't answer.

"I mean surfing?" I asked.

"No, I only surf a couple of time. I don't have time. But when I do surf, I surf until I am so tired or until I am freezing cold." he said.

"Why's that?" I asked.

"Because it is a few time life opportunity."

"Don't you go here all of the time?"

"Yeah, but I don't have time. I come here either for family, visit or business. Barely here for vacation." he said.

I nodded and we just sat there for a long time before I asked, "Where are we going?"

"Somewhere." he said, looking up at me from my shoulder.

"Why do you never tell me?" I asked.

"Because."

"Because what? You can't just speak in fragments." I said.

"Yes, I can."

"No, you can't."

"Yes, I can." he said.

"No!" I said.

"See, that was a fragment. Telling me not to speak in fragments and now there you are speaking in fragments. What a hypocrite." he said, laughing a little to himself.

"You know what? Shut up!" I said, sitting up, jerking my shoulders away from his head as he continued to laugh.

"Ahh, the puppy finally admit that she was going against herself." Jason said, leaning in towards me. I hate how he is always close towards me, making me feel a lot of affection and how you don't look like he have any from me.

"Shut up!" I said, turning away from him, "I am going to sleep."

"Wait," he said, "before you do, you have to change into this." He snapped his fingers and a lady carrying my clothes came. She was carrying a short, black dress.

It was beautiful, but the first thing that came into my mind was that Jason is going to see my underwear again.

"No, that's not going to happen again, I promise." he said.

Again, here he is reading my mind and I can't even sense a slight of his emotion.

"Can you please not read my mind, it is kinda . . . uncomfortable." I said, trailing off.

" I am just making sure that when I do I don't hear any naughty thoughts about me." Jason said, smirking.

My jaws dropped, "WHAT?! I never thought of you like that! I swear! I never did! And I am not as inappropriate! Oh. My. God!"

Jason continued to laugh by the way I was responding to him. but he stopped laughing when I turned around and tried to sleep.

"Ok, fine, I'm sorry I won't do that again." he said. I turned back around.

"And also I don't have to wear that dress." I said.

"You have to wear it!" he said.

"Why's that?" I asked, crossing my arms.

"Because we are going to a 7 star restuarant and you don't want to walk in wearing a pair on skinny jeans and a tank top. You have to dress you impress." he said.

"By the way, if you didn't know I wasn't born yesterday, there is no such thing as a 7 star restuarant." I said.

"I am just trying to give you an image on how rich that place is." he said.

"Ohhhhh, what a nice image I am see at the '7 star restuarant'." I said sarcastically. Jason gave me his lopsided smile.

"Fine." I said, getting up to go to the bathroom to change.

I put on the dress. I could tell that it was an expensive dress and it was REALLY short. It was a little higher than mid thighs.

I walked out of the bathroom to find that Jason changed into his tux.

"We're almost there, put on your seatbelt." he said.

The plane landed and the limo was waiting for us there. It was breezy, but not freezing cold. I looked around still have no idea where we were. Being in the limo and driving around made me think that we are in a nig city.

Than all of the sudden the Effiel Tower came in view.

"We are in Paris, France! France! Oh. My. God. I've wanted to visit this place!" I said, beaming at Jason. Of course, he could smirk like he knows everything.

"Glad you like it." he said.

"I love it!" I said.

The car stopped in front of a super fancy restuarant. I couldn't read the name of it because it was in French. I was kinda glad that I did what Jason told me to do because if I didn't I would probably look like a donkey in a resturant.

"What's this?" I asked, smiling at Jason.

He helped me step out of the car, "The most well known and best resturant in all of France."

"I kinda guess." I said. Of course, he would pick somewhere super expensive and the best of the all best.

We walked in and the cool air hit me.

I gasped when I was inside, all I could ever see was desserts, desserts and more desserts.

"Wait, aren't we eating dinner?" I asked, turning back to him.

"Did I say that?" he asked, "I said we were going to a very fancy place."

Mentally, I check off 'visiting Paris, France' and 'eating only dessert for dinner' among a bunch of things on my bucket list.

"This is heaven!" I said as I walked up a cupcake and shoved it in my face. I moaned in delight as the chocolate slowly melted on my tongue. I love this. I grabbed a crepe covered with chocolate with bananas and strawberries top and shoved it down my mouth, "I think I am going to eat everything when I leave."

"There are plenty more than over there." Jason said, pointing to the end of the room. I grabbed a cheesecake and took a big bite of it.

"That's good!" I said as I continued chewing. I put it down and grabbed a vanillla cake and shoved a big piece in my mouth. I nodded in satisfaction. This was surely the best of all of the best place to eat dessert. I grabbed a piece of brownie and shoved it in my mouth.

"This is the best brownie that I've ever ate!!!" I said, pointing to it. Jason walked over and grabbed a peice. He made a face.

"Too sweet." he said.

"Are you retarded? This is Sweet Heaven, there are only sweet stuff." I said, putting a cream puff in my mouth.

He shrugged, "I'm not even hungry anyways."

I shrugged, "You're just going to miss this beautiful chance to eat whatever sweet you want for dinner." I put a peice of sweet bread in my mouth.

"I could come here whenever I want." he said, sipping his cup of coffee.

I shoved a chocolate macaroon in my mouth. Macaroons were always my favorite and this macaroon is the best. I shoved a vanilla macaroon in my mouth and than another macaroon.

"That's funny, you eat like a pig, but you're underweight." he said. I shoved a peice of chocolate croissant in my mouth.

I shrugged, "I don't know why, when I eat," I paused, putting another peice of chocolate croissant in my mouth before continuing, "it goes to my stomach and than a few second later it is all gone." I bit into a blueberry pie.

Jason snorted.

"It's like magic." I said, eating a peach pie and than an apple pie afterwards, "It's like God forbid me for being fat so he helps me out a little."

I put a piece of flan in my mouth.

"Oh, you're gonna be fat after this." he said, nodding towards the sweets. I put a piece of sweet french rolls in my mouth.

"I don't think so." I said, putting a piece of glazed donut in my mouth, "What makes you think that I don't eat this much at home?"

I bit into a strawberry covered chocolate. Jason laughed at me, but I ignored him.

"Woah, you could slow down." he said, "You're going choke and these food are not going to go away." he said. I shoved a spongecake in my mouth.

I shrugged.

"I love it so much!" I said, putting a chocolate eclair in my mouth, "OMG! This is so good!"

"Pick one last food." Jason said, as I shoved a jelly - filled donut in my mouth.

"What?! What do you mean?" I asked. I put a chocolate muffin in my mouth.

"I'm not going to wait for you." he said.

"What?! But you said that the food wouldn't go away." I said, putting into my raspberry pudding.

"But I am not going to wait for you to try every single food, that will take forever and you will have a stomach ache." he said, I shoved another cupcake in my mouth.

"What?! Please, not yet, please Jason!" I said as I shoved a piece of fruit tard in my mouth.

"Hurry up, I'll give you 10 more second." he said. I quickly grabbed a chocolate chip cookie and eat it. I grabbed a sugar bread stick and took a big bite. These food was amazing and I want to eat as much as possible.

"Ok, time's up, let's go." he said, grabbed my wist.

"Jason, no not yet!" I said.

"No."

"Please, please, I beg you."

"But you must go afterwards." he said.

"Fine, fine, I just want to grab one more thing before I go." I said and walked over the macaroon. I grabbed a chocolate macaroon. Chocolate macaroons were my favorite. I muched on it. I munched on my macaroon while we were in the car until I finished it.

I glance over at Jason, but he was too busy texting on his phone.

Great, I have nothing to do now.

"Wait, close your eyes." he said breaking the silence.

"Why?" I asked.

"I want to do something for you," he said.

"Fine." I said. I closed my eyes and I felt a blind - fold over my eyes.

"Remember the beginning of the year? We did it, now we just have to do it again." Jason whispered in my ear. I shivered a little.

"All you have to do is trust me," he said, "You still trust me right?" I nodded.

The car came to a stop.

"Good." he said. I could feel his warmth moving away from me until I heard the door open. He slowly and gently took my wist and helped me out of the car.

"Here, slowly walk." he whispered in my ear. The hair on my neck stood up and my heartbeat picked up.

I slowly walked as I feel Jason's hand on my back guiding me.

"Ok, stop right here." he said. I stopped walking. I could smell his cologne in the breezy. I smiled a little.

I could feel Jason's hand removing the blind - fold, "Leave it close."

I really wanted to open my eyes and see what was going on, but I didn't. I didn't want to. I wanted it to surprise me when he wanted it to surprise me.

I could feel Jason put a box in my hand.

"Ok, turn this way." he said, holding my shoulders.

"Ready, set, go." Jason whispered. I was really confused by what he was say until I hear a high pitch puuppppp.

"Open your eyes."

I opened my eye just in time to see a firework show in front of me. My mouth hung. I looked down to my hand and saw a box. I opened it and smiled like a crazy woman when I saw macaroon.

"Jason . . . " I said looking up. My heart stopped, noticing how closer he was to me. My chest tightened when he eyes looked into mine. My stomach twisted when he put his hand on the small of my back and my breath was hitched in my throat when he spoke. His breath warm, making me shiver and the hair on the back of my neck stand up.

He leaned in and whispered against my lips, "Happy Birthday." And than he kissed me. With the Effiel Tower behind Jason bright and glow like it was the sun. With my favorite dessert in my hand. With the firework exploding around me like the way I feel when he touches me. With me and him together. It was a perfect moment. My perfect moment.

~~

I woke up and wonder was that a dream. I blushed a little just thinking about it.

I looked around the room and I realized that yesterday was actually not a dream. It was real, like real, real, real. I blushed more as my heart picked up. My head started to spin.

How could that be possible? It was so perfect . . . it was almost like a dream . . . that came true

"Good morning." Jason said, making me jump.

"Oh gosh you didn't have to do that you - " My breath was caught was I turned around. He was again, having a towel wrapped around his waist hanging low, his hair wet, his abs wet and slick. My stomach dropped as I threw the cover over my head.

"Clothes. Put on some clothes." I said. Thank the Lord he can't see me right now because I am redde

Jason chuckled as he put on his clothes. There was a few moments of silence as I thor than the reddest tomatoe on Earth.ught about the moment of last night again. I can't get rid of that memory.

"Where do you want to go next?" Jason asked.

I threw the cover over me. I shrugged looking at him.

"The beach again." Jason asked, "You like it there right?"

I looked at him confused.

"What - ? How do you know?" I asked.

"Get dressed, meet me in the limo." he said, as he walked out of the room. I quickly got up and got ready to go to the beach.

"So . . . ? You're going to tell me?" I asked him when he was finally in the limo.

"I just knew that it was your birthday . . . " Jason said, not looking at me.

"How did you know my favorite color? I never told you." I said to him. He looked out of the window, turning his body from me.

"Well, I called you mom the day before we went on the vacation. You know, I knew it was your birthday and I didn't want to, you know, just take you out for dinner for your 18th birthday, so I asked her . . . what you like and what you wanted to do . . . " he said.

I smiled. My heart fluttered from his words. The way he called my mom just to ask what I like. The way he surprised me with so many things. The way he is acting right now is driving me crazy on the inside.

I could feel my wolf jumping around in joy. She felt proud that my mate is making me feel this way.

"You told me many things about you that I didn't know. She told me that your favorite color was red and white, that you always wanted to go to France for your birthday, that you loved watching fireworks and the sunsetting, your passion for singing to your favorite songs, how much you loved macaroons, eating desserts, walking on beaches and how much you are dying to travel on the day of your birthday . . . " he said.

My heart squeezed from everything. Everything about him. Everything he says. Everything he does that made me feel this way. The way he remembers everything my mom say. The way he wouldn't look at me because he was afraid of what I thought of him. The way he scratched the back of his neck because he was nervous.

My stomach dropped watching him and my cheeks heated up.

My wolf was beyond crazy about everything her mate was doing.

"Umm, Mr. and Ms. Cohen, you are at the sirport." the driver said, interrupting the moment.

Thanks

"Thanks." Jason and I said as we got out of the car and got onto the private jet.

Pretty soon, the jet took off and headed to God knows where. The ride was silence most of the way and I couldn't really tell what Jason was thinking.

But I really wished I could, like the way he could figure me out so easily.

But the silence didn't last long when Jason broke the silence.

"But, look . . . if you didn't like it. I am sorry. I've never done this to anybody before. Nobody. Not even my family so this experience is new to me. But I really hoped you like it, because you are turning 18 and I really want to make it special for you . . . " he said, finally looking at me; but out of the corner of his eyes.

I smiled, "No, I really liked it. It was a special day . . . you made it special for me. Thank you - I'm not even sure if you know how much I want to thank you, but I don't know how to express it. Say is the least I could do, but I want you to know that I was very happy and I loved it."

He smiled a little.

I threw my arms around me and hugged him really tight.

"Thank you so much, Jason." I whispered in his dirty blonde hair.

Jason's chest rumbled as he chuckled, "You're welcome."

He held me closer to him as he buried his head in my hair. I blushed a little, just thinking about it.

Jason pulled away chuckling.

I looked at him, "Could you please stop listening to my thoughts."

He laughed again, "It's just very tempting."

"I swear!" I said.

"Shhh! Breakfast is coming. Your favorite; scrambled eggs with ketchup and 2 pancakes with maple syrup on the side." he said.

Just by hearing the word 'breakfast', I quiet down.

The flight attendance gave us our breakfast and hoped that we enjoyed our breakfast and of course I did.

Thank you Jason . . . for everything

Even though I know that he could not talk back to me unless we mate or it is the full moon, he heard me.

He looked at my direction and I could see that the corner of his mouth lifted a little.

After the plane landed and we got off. We walked on the beaches of Brazil.

"You want to go snorkeling?" Jason asked looking into my eyes. This eyes were incredibily green. It was a beautiful shade of green.

"Snorkeling?" I asked.

"Yeah." he said smiling.

"Sure."

"Come." he said, bring me into a snorkeling shop.

We went into the shop and it was very crowded.

"Wow, a lot of people." I murmured to myself.

Jason grabbed all of the snorkling materials and paid for it. It was like the easiest thing for him, like he knew everything at the top of his mind.

"You know how to swim in really deep water, right?" he asked. I looked into his eyes. I didn't know if I saw concern, blankness or something else.

"OH! NO! I can't. I can't even swim a feet deep." I said, sarcastically.

"Than would you like your float? Or a safety belt?" he said, handing me my snorkling gears at me.

"Oh yes, I could even like a lifeguard next to me and all of my boaties." I said, smirking.

He rolled his eyes walking ahead of me, "You coming, yes or no?"

"I am right behind you!" I said. He didn't reply, but instead he walked to a cliff.

I couldn't stop staring at his bared back. Even his back was distracting. The way the muscle moved around when he moved his arms a little and the way his muscles tenses when he climbed over a small rock.

I nearly pushed Jason over the cliff when he stopped walking, due to my distracting thoughts.

"We're here?" I asked.

"No, we're not here. I just want to stop here because there is an ice cream stand here." he said sarcastically.

"But sadly there is no ice cream stand here." I said smiling, "And I thought that you don't eat stuff off of the streets."

"Ok so to start snorkling, we have to jump down and you just have to follow me when you jump down." Jason said chaning the subject.

"Wait, we are jumping off a cliff?" I asked, "That is approximately 1,000 feet off the ground. Hell no!"

"But you want to snorkle." he said.

"Too bad, you never told me we had to jump off of a mountain. No thanks, I'm out." I said, taking a big step backward.

"I thought you knew how to snorkle." he said.

"I said swimming." I said, crossing my arms.

"Awh, you are no fun at all." he said smirking. However that really got to me.

I am fun! I am! I thought.

Than you should show him how fun you are My wolf, Layla said sly.

And I will!

"NO! I am fun! I am fun!" I said.

"Yepp." he said, popping his 'p'.

"Shut up and I will prove it!" I said, immeditantly.

"Deal, but I go in first and you have to jump right after." he said.

"Deal!" I said with no hestitantion. But it was until Jason jumped into the water that I realized what I've got myself into.

Thanks. I said, flatly.

Anytime!

Don't take it the good way, there is no positive in that!

In the back of my mind I could hear Layla giggling.

"Are you coming?" Jason shouted down below.

"You're ok, right? Still in one whole peice?" I asked.

"No! I think I've broken all of my bones!" he shouted back.

I rolled my eyes, "I take back everything I've asked."

"Are you going to jump? You are taking so long." he shouted.

"I don't know." I said nervously.

"I'll catch you, please." he said grinning up at me.

"I doubt that!" I said.

"Just jump, come on!!" he said.

"Fine!" I said, slowly putting the goggles on and adjusting it on my face to make it feel comfortable.

"Ready?"

"Absolutely not!" I shouted back.

He waited.

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes before I jumped over the cliff.

I swear in that moment I was going to die. It was the scariest moment in my life and I had to scream.

"Ahhhh - Splash!! "

I swam to the surface, choking on the water. Ugh, salty water, the bird probably pissed here.

"That was fun right?" Jason asked, grinning.

"Yep, totally fun!" I said and giving him a bonus, I gave him a big, fat, fake, thumbs - up smile.

"Ok, are you ready to go snorkling?"

"Yeah," I said.

He put on his goggle and his mouthpiece, "Come on!"

I groaned, putting on my things.

We dived and underwater he held me hand.

I wanted to smile, but I didn't want water to go into my mouth because the next thing you know I am going to choke from water. I pushed my lips together and tried to continue swimming, despite the tingling senation that was coming from my hand.

I felt a tug on my hand. I looked at Jason.

I can see that he was pointing below us.

I looked down. I tried not to gasp from the sight. There are fish everywhere of all colors. Red, yellow, blue, black, orange . . . everything. And the coral reefs that are in a unique shape. It was beautiful, everything was beautiful.

We continue snorkling until I felt really tired.

We swam up to the surface of the water.

"Are you tired?" he asked.

"Yes," my voice cracked a little from not talking for such a long time.

"You want to get dinner?" he asked.

I nodded and we swam back shore. Ashore, there was a huge crowd.

"What's going on?" I asked, looking around. He shrugged.

We pushed our walk through the crowd and we saw what was happening.

"Is that Ryan Carson?" I squeal - whispered to Jason without taking my eyes off of him.

"Who?" Jason asked.

"Ryan Carson! The singer! My favorite singer!" I said, grinning like crazy, "Did you set this up?"

My eyes widened and my heart beated faster. Ryan Carson! My favorite singer!

I threw my arms around Jason, "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you so much! Oh my God, this is the best birthday present ever!"

I've always wanted to be in one of Ryan Carson's concert and I can't believe he is on this beach having a beach concert!

OH MY GOD!!!!!

"Ummm, yeah, sure . . . you're welcome . . ." Jason said trailing off just as Ryan stopped singing.

"How was that, ladies?" he spoke into the mic with his british accent. My heart melted a little inside. I cheered along with everyone.

"Ok, so I just wrote a new song and it is called, "My Only". For this song I would like a volunteer. This will be the last song of the day." he said, grinning as he saw everyone's hand shot up.

I raised my hands, crossing my fingers.

I want to be his volunteer! I thought excitedly.

He got off of the stage to pick his lady and surprisingly, he stopped in front of me. My eyes widened.

"Would you like to be my volunteer?" he asked, standing in front of me. My legs were about to give up on me and my voice was about to go away when I said a soft 'yes'. I hoped I didn't sound weird.

He took my hand and lead me to the stage.

I turned back to Jason. I really have to give him a big thank you, but looking at him something is going wrong.

I sat down on the stood and looked at in front of everyone. I found Jason and smiled at him. I want him to know that everything that he is planning is going perfectly.

"What's your name?" he asked, looking at me. His eyes were grey.

"Vanessa." I said.

"You look beautiful." Ryan said in the mic and I blushed like crazy. I wish I couldn't blush.

"Thank you." I said shyly.

"Are you ready to hear it?" he asked, standing in front of me. Standing this close to me, I could faint. I could smell his cologne.

"Yes." I said, blushing even more. He shot me a wink and the music started.

The cheer went wild and he sung with his british accent. My heart squeezed in excitment as he tuck a strand of hair behind my ears.

"You will always be my only. My only." he sung softly at the end before he leaned in and kissed.

I didn't know how I felt. It took me by surprise because this was so unexpected. And it also made me feel happy and sad at the same time. I actually kissed Ryan. Ryan Carson, the singer, the hottie, the one that was voted ' the most wanted celebrity to date with for the year' by most girls in the magazine. But than there was Jason standing in the crowd . . . But he organized it. He make this happen for me. Or maybe it was just me. Maybe I was the one feeling sad.

The crowd cheered.

He pulled away, smiling at me. I tried to smile back.

The cheer went wild. I wanted to look at Jason to see if he was ok about that, but I also don't. What if I saw something that I didn't like?

Ryan walked back stage, but came back with a bunch of flowers in his arms. He handed it to me.

"Thank you." I said, hoping my voice is not shaking.

"You're welcome." he said, looking into my eyes.

Ryan turned back to the audience and waved to them, "Have a good day all of you!"

He lead me off of the stage and waved at me as I walked to Jason. Jason was already walking ahead. I ran to catch up to him.

I didn't know what to say to him as I saw his face. He looked upset. He was mad. He was mad at me, I can tell. And I don't even know why he was mad. And thinking about it, it made me mad at him.

I didn't want to talk to him. If he is just going to be mad at me and not tell me, too bad for him. I don't care. Why should I worry about something that he wouldn't tell me? And he is always like that and this time I am not going to guess what is going on or why he is mad at me. If he is going to be mad I am going to let him be mad.

I got into the car and I didn't care if he had any plan after this, but he would have to cancel it.

I threw on a shirt that I found in the car.

"To the hotel, please." I said, just as Jason said, "The dinnering place."

The driver didn't move, he didn't know which one to go to. I crossed my amrs.

"Hotel." I said, firmly looking at Jason.

"No, to the dinnering place, Frank." Jason said back, boring his eyes into my eyes.

"Hotel, now!"

"You are on the verge of losing your job, Frank." Jason said cooling.

"Frank go to the hotel now!" I said angrily.

"You're fired Frank, officially."

"You're hired!" I said.

"By who?" Jason said, satting forward.

"By me." I said each word clearly.'

"And he is fired by me."

"I never asked who fired him and I don't care either. All I care is that he is hired and he is at my service and he will fulfill everything I need so he is going to drive me to the hotle now." I said.

"Frank, you owe me a debt and if you listen to her, your debt is going to be higher."

"I will paid it all if you listen to me."

"Your house will be my property and everything you have."

"Wow, I see blackmailing people aren't you?" I said, rasing my eyebrow. "You know Frank you shouldn't listen to people who are stuck up, snobby, mean, aggressive and people who creates more problems in your life."

"Frank, do what I say right now!" Jason said and this time he wasn't calm, he was very mad.

"You know what Frank, I am sorry you have to be in the middle of everything, so you can go to that place that the people next to me say and you can go to my place next." I said.

"You know what just go to the hotel first." Jason said tiredly and lean back on his seat.

The car started and we rode in silence. I am not going to apologize this time. I am not going to speak to him about it first. I am perfectly fine with this. I am ok with this.

On the way to the hotel it started to pour.

Great!

The car stopped after a while and I opened the door and got out as fast as possible. I slammed the door shut and used my purse to shield my head from being wet.

"Vanessa!" Jason called and I could hear the door slam.

I groaned and walked to the hotel as fast as possible.

"Don't talk to me!" I exclaimed.

I knew it, I knew that I should have told Frank to stop right in front of the hotel

"Look, can you stop?" Jason said grabbing my wrist.

I yacked my hand away.

"What do you want?" I asked not looking at him. Because I can't.

There was a silence, the rain just continue to pour.

"Never mind." he said.

"What is it?!" I said, I was very mad, "Why are you always like this? Can't you just say it? Are you just doing this on purpose - letting the rain pour on me? You know what? Whatever, I don't even care."

I rolled my eyes, before I turned on my heels.

Surprisingly, he wrapped his arms around me. The warmth from his chest went through the back of my clothes and embraced me. The tingling sensation I felt when his arm brushed my arms made me shiver. He buried his head at the crook of my neck.

"I'm sorry." he said. His hot breath made my breath hitched in my throat.

I couldn't talk. I couldn't think. I couldn't breath. I couldn't move. I couldn't do anything for this moment.

"It wasn't part of the plan. The whole concert thing." he whispered in my ear. He held me tighter in his arms.

"The kissing wasn't part of it . . . the singing wasn't part of it . . . the concert wasn't part of it . . . " he whispered.

I just stood there unsure of what to do next. Standing there in the cold, pouring rain, the only warmth that was really here is coming from Jason.

"Let's not fight anymore." he said in my ear and pulled away from me to kiss me on the lips.

~~

"Come, this is the last day of the vavcation." Jason said once we eat breakfast.

"Coming! Coming!" I said, rushing to catch up to Jason while putting my hair into a high pony - tail.

I jumped into a private helicopter with him.

"Ugh. Do we have to get up this early?" I asked.

"Stop complaining and put this on." he said.

I groaned taking the headphones and put them on.

"It's going to be very loud when we get up there so in order to hear each other we have to put on the headphones." Jason's voice cames into my headphones.

"Are you ready for take off?" the pilot of the helicopter asked through the headphones.

I buckled my seatbelt and gave her a thumbs - up.

"OK! First stop - to the Cohen's property." she said cheerfully and started the helicopter.

"The Cohen's property?" I asked, looking at Jason.

"Yeah, an island that belongs to us." Jason said.

"AN ISLAND?!" I asked, "OF YOU'RE OWN?!"

"Well, it's not just mine." he said, giving me the 'so - what? - it's - just - an - island, - everyone - probably - owns - one' look.

"That's so cool." I said, looking out the window.

"It's not really that cool. It's just a dumb old island that it not really special, except for this one part . . . " he said trailing off.

"Not that cool? I would love to have an island! And what's that special place?" I asked looking at Jason.

He didn't answer.

"Hello? Is your headphones not working? Hello?" I asked him.

I could see the corners of his lips tugging upwards.

"Tell me! Tell me!" I said, moving next to Jason, tugging his arms.

"You'll have to see, I can' tell you." he said.

"Of course you can! You just choose not to . Come on, please tell me. I couldn't ask for anything else for the rest of the day!" I said.

"No." he said.

"Fine, but you will have to tell me when we are there. I don't want to miss it." I said.

"Oh you wouldn't miss it. It's big. Very, very big - now all you have to do is look out the window and if you see something usual, that is it." he said, pointing at my side of the window.

I smiled, "Are you sure?"

He nodded.

I eageredly stared out at he window and all I see was cloud.

Oh boy! I see so many usual things here! I thought flatly.

"Just a whole bunch of clouds." I said.

"Just wait for a few more minutes." he said, grinning at me.

I smiled back.

I looked out the window to see what he was tell me to look for, until I saw it.

It was an island.

'Oh wow, biggie! It's an island - get over it.' Is what you might think, but it wasn't just an island, it was a heart - shaped island.

Jason scotched over next to me and embraced me in his arms, resting his chin on my shoulders.

"It's so beautiful." I said.

"Yeah, this is the island that I want to show to that one person in the world that I truly, deeply, madly fell in love with." he said to me.

I turned my head to look at him. I don't care if I was blushing like crazy, because all I have to see is the honesty in his eyes. And it was there, it was showing.

"Really?" I asked, my voice sounding weak.

He smiled.

"You never showed this any other girl before?" I asked quietly.

"No. Never." he said.

I smiled.

" . . . Vanessa, do you love me? Like a lot?" he asked not looking at me. I don't know; maybe it was becasue the fact that he is trying to hide he blushing or he didn't want to see my expression . . .

I broke into a smile and said, "Yes, I love you. I love you so much."

"Than do you love me enough to marry me?"

"I do. I do love you enough to marry you. I love you more than I love anyone on this plant. I love you so much that I can't even image my life right now without you or a day without you." I said.

He reached in his pocket and pulled out a small, red, velvet coated box and opened it, "Will you marry me?"

I placed an arm around his neck and leaned in.

"I think you know the answer. I will." I said and kissed him passionately.

I can't feel or ever think about any other moment in my life when I was this happy. This lucky to have a man that I've loved by my side.