erotic book - Horny Balling Mother by Kathy Andrews

Contains all kind of sex novels in Hindi and English.
sexy
Platinum Member

Re: erotic book - Horny Balling Mother by Kathy Andrews

Unread post by sexy » 12 Feb 2016 19:15

Chapter 4
That evening Joan found herself wishing her son would go down to visit Fawn.
She knew Fawn would fuck Ted, she had said she would, in so many words. If he would go down to
visit with her, maybe he would fuck her in the living room, and she could watch them on the telescope!
Somehow, the idea of seeing her son fuck the sweet girl sent shivers of pleasure between her thighs. The
idea of seeing her son's precious cock thrusting into the blonde-haired cunt she had sucked off that
afternoon almost made Joan come as she sat looking at Ted.
"Ted," she said softly, "have you ever thought about doing something with any of those women you've
been spying on?"
"Doing what, Mom?"
"I know you've been jacking off, watching them," she said. "You jack off when you see Fawn in her
living room, don't you? And remember how good it makes you feel when I suck your balls and jerk you
off after we look at her? Doesn't that make you wish you could fuck her?"
Ted's eyes became round as he looked at his mother. Joan saw the effect her words had on him by the
way his cock started swelling inside his jeans. She grinned.
"Well, don't you think it would be good to stick your cock in her blonde cunt, darling?"
"Yeah, that would be great, Mom!" he said enthusiastically. "But I don't think Fawn would let me. I'm
just a kid and she's not gonna want to fuck a kid like me."
"I wouldn't be too sure about that," Joan said. "I have a hunch she might let you."
"Really?" Ted asked, eagerness in his voice.
"I'm sure Fawn would let you fuck her," Joan said, her voice firm.
"Listen, why don't you go visit her now? You can find out if she will."
"Aw, I wouldn't know what to do, Mom," he said.
"Leave that up to Fawn, baby," Joan replied. "You don't have to do anything but get a hard-on. I think
she'll do the rest."
"Really?" he asked again, his eyes glowing, his cock straining at his pants. "You think she'll fuck me,
Mom, really?"
"Why don't you take that hard-on you're getting down there and find out?" she smiled at him. "Once she
sees your hard cock, I bet she won't be able to keep her hands off it."
"Like you, Mom?" Ted laughed.
"Mmm, like me."
Ted got to his feet, pacing up and down the living room, excited, his cock bulging in his pants. "I'll do it,"
he said. "I'll go see her. Maybe she'll let me fuck her. I hope she'll let me put it in her! Gosh, I bet she's
good at it, Mom! She looks and acts like she'll love getting fucked!"
"Go find out," Joan urged, watching his excitement and his cock swell.
"Go on before you come off in your fucking pants, baby!"
"Aw, you wouldn't let me come in my pants, Mom," he said, arching his hips toward her.
"Don't be so sure," she teased. "You make my panties wet all the time, don't you? It would only be fair if
you cum off in your pants." She ran her hand over his hard-on. "Mmmm, you've got a nice hard cock,
baby. If you don't go on and see if Fawn will fuck you, I'm going to take your cock out and play with it
myself."
"I'm going!" he said.
Joan watched her son run out the door. Then she hurried to his bedroom quickly, entering the darkness.
The small telescope was still trained on the living room of Fawn's apartment. She peered through the
lens, seeing Fawn sitting on the couch in her robe as usual. Then she saw the girl look up and knew her
son had knocked on her door.
She watched Fawn invite Ted into her apartment, taking his hand and bringing him to the couch. Joan
noticed that Ted still had his hard-on.
Fawn sat down beside Ted and turned to face him, one leg up on the couch, the robe parted to expose
her golden, creamy thighs almost to her cunt. Joan saw how nervous her son was, and he kept glancing
at Fawn's legs. She saw Fawn laugh, then lean over and kiss Ted's cheek.
Already Joan's cunt was wet, throbbing with heat. It wasn't everyday a mother could watch her son's
first fuck, she thought, pleased. Fawn took Ted's hand as they sat talking, placing his palm on her knee.
Ted was losing some of his nervousness, Joan saw. Fawn pulled Ted's hand up her thigh a ways as she
leaned over and kissed him, on his mouth this time. As Fawn leaned forward, her robe came apart,
revealing her beautiful tits with rigid, rubbery nipples.
She wished she could hear them talking, but since she couldn't, looking at them was the next best thing.
She saw Fawn lift her son's hand and curl his fingers about one of her tits, and then she dropped her
hand right on top of Ted's raging hard cock. Joan was pleased with her son, watching him boldly stroke
and fondle Fawn's titties. When she saw Fawn opening Ted's pants, taking his young cock out, Joan
almost came, her cunt boiling with that sweet, deliciously wet sensation.
Fawn closed her fingers around Ted's cock, jerking up and down on it. Joan's palms itched with the
feeling of jerking her son's cock off, knowing what Fawn was feeling. As she jacked on his hard cock,
Fawn licked Ted's lips. Finally she drew back, unbelting her robe and letting it fall away. Joan watched
her son look at Fawn's naked beauty, his eyes glowing with eagerness. He looked upon her
blonde-haired cunt intently, then moved his hand up her thigh and stroked it, pumping one of his fingers
in and out. Fawn leaned back on the couch, spreading her slender legs wide and arching her cunt up to
Ted's thrusting finger, gripping his cock tightly.
Joan was hardly breathing as she saw Fawn stand her son up, open his belt, and shove his pants down.
Ted's cock stood out straight and lovely, his balls looking very full. Joan squeezed at her own tits as she
murmured, "Fuck him, Fawn! Take his cock in your sweet cunt and fuck my son! I want to watch this
beautiful cock fuck your tight cunt!"
Whether it was because she had said those words or because she was watching Fawn play with Ted's
cock and balls, Joan felt an orgasm rumble through her cunt. She moaned softly, watching Fawn spread
her legs and push Ted to his knees between them.
Using two fingers, Fawn spread the pink, wet lips of her cunt, and holding Ted's cock at the base,
rubbed his swollen, dripping piss hole about the fiery slit of her pussy, smashing it against her swollen
clitoris. Fawn was looking into Ted's face as she did this, her lips parted and her tongue moving about
them. Ted was staring down at what she was doing with his cock and her cunt, his hands holding her
hips as though she would jerk from him.
The image was sharp, and Joan sucked in a hiss of air as she saw her son's cock sliding into Fawn's
cunt. She could almost hear Ted gasp with ecstasy. Fawn closed her eyes as Ted's cock slithered into
her pussy, and it was obvious to Joan that the girl was sighing with pleasure. For a long moment, Fawn
held Ted's cock inside her cunt, then she placed her hands on his small hips, moving him back and forth,
lifting her cunt to his prick. Joan watched her son catch the rhythm, and then he was fucking Fawn, his
cock sliding deeply and wetly. Fawn churned her hips up and down, fucking back at Ted vigorously.
Joan could almost hear the wet sounds of her son's cock penetrating that sugary cunt, and she shoved
her hand under her dress to rub at her own pussy.
Seeing her son's small ass bunch and tighten, his cock moving in and out of the gripping, blonde-haired
lips of Fawn's sweet cunt sent ripples of desire up and down Joan's spine.
Fawn was churning her naked hips up and down, grinding into Ted's plunging cock, his balls slapping
against her sweet, round ass. Joan could not see Ted's balls, but she could imagine it very well. She
could see his cock glisten with the wetness of Fawn's cunt, could almost see the way that tight pussy
sucked at his prick. Fawn was not holding Ted's hips now, but clutching at her firm, spongy tits, twisting
and pulling at her pink nipples, her head turning from side to side, her long honey-blonde hair becoming
tangled. Fawn was thrashing her naked ass about wildly, and Joan knew instinctively that the girl was
either coming or very close to it.
Then Fawn thrust her cunt hard onto Ted's cock, pressing tightly. Joan saw her son ram his prick
deeply, his young body shaking, then turning rigid.
"He's coming in her," she whispered excitedly, her eye glued to the telescope. "Ted is shooting his
precious come juice in her tight, wet cunt!"
A powerful orgasm shot through Joan as she watched Fawn and her son coming together. Ted's cock
stayed inside Fawn's cunt for a long time, with him slumping over Fawn's lovely body. Joan was glad to
see Fawn caressing his back and ass while he rested, her thighs moving gently against his hips.
After watching her son pull his pants up and seeing Fawn lead him to the door, hugging him tightly
against her naked body to kiss him good-night, Joan left the telescope and her son's room.
She was in the living room when Ted came in, his face glowing happily.
"She let me, Mom!" he said exuberantly. "Fawn let me fuck her! Ohh, it was sure good, too! I liked it so
much."
Catching his excitement, Joan grabbed him and hugged him tightly. She ran her hand along the front of
his pants, feeling his cock and balls. She kissed him wetly on his mouth, darting her tongue into it for a
moment.
"Was it that good, baby?" she laughed. "Did her cunt feel real hot and wet to you? Was it a tight pussy?"
"Yeah, man!" Ted said. "Fawn fucks good, Mom! I thought she was gonna fuck my cock right off ...
almost pulled my balls in it!"
"I supposed you're tired now, huh?" she teased him. "I suppose all you want to do is go to sleep, right?"
"Not me," he said. "I want to stay awake and let the feeling stay as long as it will."
She squeezed his cock and balls through his pants, then turned him loose. She pretended to pout. "Now
I won't have any fun with you, I guess. You're probably not interested in my hand-jobs anymore."
"I am, Mom," he said. "You can always jack me off and suck on my balls.
I like that, too."
She gave a sigh of pretended negligence. "Well, I suppose I could jack off the paper boy, or find me
another fellow who will let me have some fun, too."
Ted hugged his mother tightly. "Aw, Mom. You know you can jack me off. Here ..." He opened his
pants and pulled his cock out. "You can do it for me now."
Joan looked at his cock. It was still wet from Fawn's cunt.
"You're not even hard for me," she pouted. "You've always had a nice hard-on for me to play with,
honey. I guess Fawn has fucked you out, after all."
Ted stroked his cock, standing in front of his mother.
"Oh, let me do that," Joan said, her cunt steaming again. "Take your fucking pants down and let me do
that for you."
Ted shoved his pants down and Joan sat him on the couch, dropping to her knees between his legs. She
licked at his flesh, watching his cock grow, swelling and pointing toward his stomach. She cupped his
balls gently and caressed them, stroking her other hand along his pussy-wet cock. She could smell the
arousing scent of Fawn's cunt on him.
Shoving her face between his legs, she lapped about his balls, tasting Fawn's cunt there. That added to
her erotic pleasure. Taking his balls into her mouth, she began to pump at his once more hard cock. The
piss-hole flared and started dripping, smearing her hand and making her fist slide smoothly on his prick.
"Mmmm, you taste so good!" she moaned, drawing both his balls into her mouth, her nose brushing the
base of his cock, inhaling the sweetness of Fawn's cunt on him.
Letting his balls drop from her mouth, she kissed the base of his cock. "Knowing you were down there
fucking her made me so hot, baby," she murmured. "I wanted to play with myself, the way we've
watched Fawn do."
"Why didn't you, Mom?"
"Because ... well, because, that's all."
"Just thinking about it, huh?"
"No," she confessed. "I watched you in the telescope. I watched it all-the way she fucked you, your
cock going into her cunt, you both coming."
"You did?" His eyes glowed.
"You don't believe me?"
"Sure, I believe you, Mom," he said. "I'd have been watching if I was you."
Joan stood up, lifting her skirt slightly and shoving her hands under it. Without letting her son see her
cunt, she pulled her panties off. As she lifted first one knee, then the other to remove her panties, Ted
caught a brief flash of her hairy cunt.
"See, I'll show you how hot I got," Joan laughed, rubbing the crotch of her panties against his face. "Tell
me if I was hot or not? Those panties are almost soaked!"
Ted held them off his face, looking at the lacy crotch. They were drenched with the juices of his mother's
cunt. Giggling, Joan shoved the wet crotch against his lips, rubbing it back and forth.
"Have a taste of cunt, darling. My cunt!"
Ted laughed, his hand on the back of his mother's as she rubbed her panties at his mouth. Playfully, Joan
shoved the cunt-wet crotch of her panties between his lips. "Taste that cunt ... it's second-hand pussy,
but it's better than none!"
Her finger had shoved the wet crotch of her panties into his mouth, and she felt Ted sucking at it.
"Mmmm, you like the taste, don't you, Ted? I'm surprised you didn't get down and lick Fawn's cunt."
"I sure thought about it, Mom," Ted laughed and pulled her panties out of his mouth.
She watched Ted rubbing the wet crotch of her lacy panties about his mouth, then turned to see his cock
throbbing up strong and hard. With a soft mewl, she went to her knees and shoved her face into his
crotch, licking and kissing his sweet balls as she began jacking him once more. His cock throbbed so
sweetly in her fist, and he was dripping an awful lot. He was still rubbing her panties about his lips, and
she watched him suck at the cunt-wet crotch as his eyes gleamed down at her.
"Tastes good, Mom," he moaned, arching his hips up into her hand, twisting his crotch at her mount. "I
like it, your pussy taste."
"Mmmm," she moaned around his balls.
The taste of Fawn's cunt lingering on him gave her a much more intense sensation than before. It added
to her oral pleasure, doubling it now that she had sucked Fawn's cunt herself. She wondered, briefly,
what her son would say if he knew she had licked that blonde cunt earlier that day. She was sure it
would excite him. Maybe she would let him know about it later.
His balls were tightening inside her mouth as she sucked them, and the throbbing of his cock was
increasing. She ran her fist up and down faster as Ted twisted his crotch against her face. His balls
seemed to fill her mouth and a hot, burning desire to take his cock inside her mouth and suck his come
juice down her throat came over her.
Before she could make up her mind, Ted gave a grunt and come juice spurted from his cock. Joan
moaned around his balls as she saw her son stuff the cunt-wet crotch of her panties into his mouth,
sucking at them, his cock spurting thick, creamy come juice into the air. She watched it drop down to
splash onto his stomach, her hand, and even some on one of her cheeks. She clutched his cock tightly as
he came.
Releasing his balls, she gazed up at him, her panties dangling from his mouth. "Nice, isn't it?" she
murmured. "You can suck my wet panties anytime you want. But I get to do this, too."
Her tongue flicked from her mouth and into the come juice smeared on his stomach. She lapped it up,
swirling her tongue about, then lightly lapped it across the wet piss hole of his cock. As she swallowed
the come juice and her tongue touched at his piss hole, Joan squealed when a powerful orgasm sent her
ass cheeks wiggling as her pussy clutched in burning ecstasy.
"Oh, God ... I came!" she whispered. "I came, baby!"
Tiredly, she rested her cheek on his cock and balls, feeling wonderful.
She felt Ted's hand on her head, running his fingers through her hair. She turned to look up at him, her
chin touching his balls, her lips at the base of his cock.
"You're so sweet, Ted," she whispered, kissing the base of his cock with her moist lips. "God, I can't
believe how sweet you are."
Ted smiled at her, rubbing his cock about her lips.
"That's enough," Joan said softly, getting to her feet. "If we don't stop now, I might fuck you myself."
"I will if you will, Mom," he laughed.
She grinned at him. "You'd fuck your own mother, honey?"
"If you'll let me," he said.
Joan studied his young, good-looking face. "I believe you would."
"Try me," he laughed, arching his cock up. "Just try me and see!"
"Well, at least you can suck on my cunt-wet panties," she laughed.
"That's better than nothing, isn't it?"
He nodded, running his tongue along the lacy crotch, then rubbing them about his face.
"I think you really do like to suck on my fucking panties," she said.
"Only if they're nice and wet like these, Mom."
"I'll make sure they are from now on," she said, leaning down. She pulled her panties away from his lips
and kissed him. "I'm tired and ready for bed. I know you're going to have some very sweet dreams
tonight, after fucking Fawn and getting me to suck your balls and jack you off again."
Joan walked to the short hallway, starting toward her bedroom.
"Mom?"
She stopped and turned.
"You didn't show me your ass," he said. "You've always shown me your ass before going to bed."
It was true. Each night after they watched the others through his telescopes, and after she had sucked on
his balls and jacked him off, she had flipped her skirt up over her ass and let him have a peek, whether
she was wearing panties or not.
Grinning at him, she flipped her skirt up, wiggling her naked ass for him, then started once more toward
her bedroom.
"Mom?"
"What?"
"I wanna see your cunt."
Joan faced her son, a burning excitement flowing through her body, the hairy lips of her pussy starting to
throb again.
"Please," Ted asked in a soft voice. "Let me see your cunt. Just once, Mom."

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin » 13 Feb 2016 09:54

Chapter 5
Joan stared at her son.
He was still sitting on the couch, his pants at his ankles, stroking his cheek with her panties now.
"Please," Ted said again. "Let me see your cunt, Mom. You see my cock!
It's only fair."
Ted was right. She knew she should let him look at her pussy if he wanted. There was no doubt that he
was very interested in seeing her. The idea of her son looking at her, between her thighs, at her hairy
cunt, was exciting, exciting enough to create a fire there. She felt her clitoris throbbing and the cheeks of
her ass clenching. Her eyes moved to his naked cock, and she was surprised to see it stir, starting to
swell again.
"Why, honey?" she asked.
"I wanna see it, that's all," Ted said.
"If I let you see my cunt," she replied in a slow, very low voice, "what will you want to do next?"
"I just wanna look at your pussy, Mom, that's all."
Joan knew what he would want to do next. The thought of her son sliding his cock into her cunt and
fucking her sent chills of hot anticipation through her. She was facing him now, and her fingers started
inching her dress up. Ted's eyes grew hot as he saw her thighs, then almost bugged out when she pulled
her dress up to her waist. A shiver went through Joan as her son looked at her pussy. She parted her
feet, standing in a wide-legged stance, shoving her hips forward. The thick triangle of her cunt hair was
not like Fawn's. It was thick, almost concealing her cunt. Holding her dress with one hand, Joan shoved
the fingers of her other hand through the curls of her pussy and parted them, showing the pink, puffy lips
of her cunt to her son.
His cock jerked into full-blown hardness before her eyes.
"Gosh!" Ted groaned as he gazed at his mother's pussy. He ran his tongue over his lips. "You're so
pretty, Mom. Your cunt is so pretty and hairy! You look wet, too."
"I am wet, Ted," Joan said in a throaty, almost choking voice. "I'm very wet."
"Mom, I'd ..."
She waited, but he didn't go on. She knew, though, what he was going to say. He was going to say he
wanted to fuck her, and Joan knew that if he asked, she would give him anything, her cunt, her
mouth-her body-in anyway Ted wanted. But he didn't finish saying it.
Holding her skirt at her waist, Joan gazed at his cock, imagining what it would feel like sliding into her
cunt. The cock of her son ... fucking her. The lips of her pussy throbbed with a painful desire to have his
prick inside her. She moved her fingers about her distended clitoris, feeling his eyes on her cunt.
"You'd what?" she asked, her voice husky and filled with desire. "What would you do, honey?"
Ted gripped his cock hard, making the head swell. He ran the crotch of her panties over the head of his
cock, caressing himself with the nylon, his eyes never moving from between her legs.
"Are you going to fuck my panties?" she asked, arching her eyebrow at him. "Or fuck me?"
"Gosh!" Ted groaned.
They gazed at each other. Joan wanted her son to make the first move, and Ted was waiting for his
mother to do something. He kept caressing the crotch of her panties about the head of his cock, and
Joan stood with her skirt at her waist, slowly rubbing at her swollen, very inflamed clitoris. Ted watched
his mother's hand, and she watched her panties move about his cock.
She was hardly aware that she was moving, stepping toward him. She walked with her cunt tossed
forward, her eyes blazing on his prick. Ted was hardly breathing as his mother came toward him, unable
to take his eyes off her fingers and what she was doing with her hairy pussy. His balls drew up at the
base of his cock, his fist squeezing hard.
Joan stopped when her feet touched his. Ted was on the couch with his ass hanging over the edge, his
cock standing up so hard. He pulled her panties away from his cock and dropped them on the floor, his
hands resting on his thighs, waiting as he looked up at her.
"Oh, damn!" Joan whispered, staring at Ted's cock as if seeing it for the first time. The heat in her cunt
was unbearable. She clenched the cheeks of her ass, running her tongue over her lips. "Oh, shit, Ted!"
"Mom, please," he whispered.
She knew what he wanted without the words-he wanted his cock inside her cunt, wanted to fuck her, to
fuck his mother!
"Baby," she murmured softly, smiling down at him. "Baby, oh baby!"
Joan spread her legs around his, then climbed onto her knees above his upstanding cock. Letting her
skirt go, she reached behind her back and unbuttoned it, keeping her eyes on his. Lifting her arms from
the dress, she let it fall to her waist, her titties free and naked against him. With her cunt only a few
inches above his cock now, Joan cupped her tits in her hands, caressing them. She twisted her hips,
doing an erotic and quite lewd bump and grind as her son licked his lips, his eyes burning between her
slim thighs.
"Put it in, baby," she whispered softly.
Ted seemed mesmerized, unable to move.
"You can put your cock in me, Ted," Joan said in low voice. "Stick it in my cunt, Ted. You can fuck me."
His hands moved, sliding up her inner thighs until he grasped his cock. Joan sighed as she settled her
cunt against the swollen prickhead. She felt her son's cock spreading the lips of her cunt, stretching them
apart as her ass moved downward slowly, very slowly. Again she sighed as his cock moved deeper,
throbbing along the sensitive lips of her fiery cunt.
"Ohhh, yes!" Joan hissed, settling down on his cock. It was deep inside her pussy now and she could
feel his balls pressing the cheeks of her ass. "Oooo, yes, baby!"
A shiver rippled through Joan's body and her tits jiggled, her nipples hard. The sensation of her son's
cock inside her cunt was amazing, truly fantastic. It seemed to fill her cunt nicely, hotly, making it throb
sweetly. The way his prick stretched the hairy lips of her cunt almost caused Joan to cum as soon as the
head had slipped into her.
Joan closed her eyes as she felt her mind spin with the sweetest of all ecstasies. A faint dizzy feeling
came over her as she sat astride his hips, his cock so very deep up her pussy. Her clitoris was being
pressed against the base and into those wiry hairs, tingling deliciously. Ted's hands had been caught as
she lowered her ass onto his cock, and they felt good, too, against her inner thighs. Another shiver shot
through her, this one making her ass shake. When the hot cheeks of her naked ass brushed about his
balls, Ted groaned in pleasure.
Opening her eyes, Joan fought to focus them. She looked into her son's face, his expression filled with
awe and ecstasy. Shrugging her shoulders to make her titties jiggle, she cooed softly.
"Oh, yes, honey! Oh, my yes! Yes, yes, yes!"
Ted seemed to be trying to speak, but the words wouldn't come out. He opened and closed his lips like
a fish out of water, his eyes taking on a dazed dullness. His cock seemed to lurch inside her cunt, fiery in
hardness. He managed to pull his hands from between her hot thighs and his crotch. When he rested his
palms on her thighs, his fingertips just touching the thick hair of her cunt, Joan began to sob softly.
"Please don't cry, Mom," she heard her son say.
"I'm not crying, darling," she replied, her voice quivering.
"I heard you," Ted insisted.
"If I'm crying, it's because I'm so happy!"
She fell forward, hugging her son against her tits tightly, cupping his chin and smearing kisses about his
face. His cock throbbed inside her cunt, and Joan felt her pussy respond by gripping it tightly. She
looked into his eyes again, holding his cheeks. She saw the desperate heat there, his hungry desire to
fuck her, his mother. Smashing her lips against his, Joan kissed her son fiercely, lips open, her tongue
licking about his mouth.
She moved her ass, lifting it until she held the swollen, sweetly rounded head between the scalding lips of
her intensely hot, very wet, cunt. With a screwing motion, she ran her pussy down again, sinking
completely.
"Ooo, baby, baby!" she gurgled hotly, still holding his young face in her hands. "It's so good, Ted! Oh,
you're so good! So hard inside me! I can feel your cock throbbing, beating like a heart in my cunt!"
Sitting on him, his balls pressed against the creamy smoothness of her ass, his cock far inside her cunt,
her clitoris scraping the base, Joan wiggled her hips, a sort of sideways sliding motion with her cunt. Ted
moaned with ecstasy, his fingers digging into her flesh near her hips. Joan sat upright on her son, her
shoulders back, her tits thrusting out with impossibly hard nipples. She lifted her dress, and all Ted could
see was the dark thick hair of her cunt pressing against him. He was unable to see his cock inside his
mother's cunt, or the pink wetness of her pussy. All he could do was feel, and that was almost enough to
make him come.
"Like it, honey?" she asked, smiling down at him, cupping her tits in her hands, her eyes blazing with
heat. "Does it feel good to you?"
"Oh, Mom!" Ted wailed with delight. "You're awfully hot and wet! It feels like I might come off, Mom!"
"Oh, you can't come yet, darling," she whispered. "We've just started to fuck. No, don't come off yet."
Using her thighs, Joan began to lift and lower her crotch on her son's cock, fucking him slowly. His
hands had slipped up to her waist, shoving her skirt away. She watched his eyes as he gazed at the thick
bush of cunt hair that was moving on his cock, seeing the way her fiery cunt was devouring the hard heat
of his prick, leaving it glistening wet with the seeping fluids of her succulent pussy.
Ted arched his cock up as his mother's cunt came down on him, dropping his ass when she lifted,
watching with enormous eyes. Each time Joan's pussy went down, she wiggled and rubbed before lifting
again. Both mother and son began to gasp with increasing ecstasy. Friction seemed like steam as her
cunt held his cock, sliding up and down it smoothly.
"Oh, God, it's good!" Joan moaned, leaning forward again and bracing herself with her hands on her
son's shoulders. "You feel so fucking good in my cunt, Ted! Ooooo, baby, let's fuck! Let's fuck and
keep fucking and never stop fucking!"
Her ass was moving faster now, lifting and plunging in quick darting motions. Each time her cunt
slammed down, Joan grunted, bringing yelps from her son.
"Hold my ass!" she screamed. "Hold mother's ass! Oh, Ted, grab my fucking ass!"
His hands moved past her hips and palmed a twisting, plunging ass cheek in each. His fingers dug into
the tight flesh, almost inside the crack of her churning ass. Joan whimpered and hissed and wailed,
thrashing up and down her son's cock in demented ecstasy. The moist sounds roared in her ears. Her
cunt was blazing hot now, the hairy lips clinging to his cock very tightly as it ran up and down. The
throbbing of her son's prick was transmitted to the sensitive lips of her cunt, shooting like flames
throughout her slender body. Her clitoris scraped the shaft of his hard-on with each wild plunge.
Joan sucked her bottom lip between her teeth, biting down on it, her ecstasy overwhelming her. Her ass
shook and plunged, twisted and writhed. She was taking her son's cock very deep into her greedy
pussy, all the way into her stomach. The hairy lips were stretched around his cock like a tight rubber
band, her tits shaking from her increasingly violent motions. Ted clung to his mother's wiggling, bouncing
ass almost desperately. It seemed to him that her cunt would leave his cock with each upward jerk, and
he didn't want that to happen. But Joan's cunt was not about to pull from his prick. She rode from the
base to the very head, fucking him with amazing speed and wetness and heat and ecstasy.
"Ohhh, fuck me, fuck me!" Joan wailed, her nails digging into his shoulders. "Fuck me! Fuck mother!
Fuck mother's hot cunt! Fuck mother's wet, hot, hairy cunt! Fuck ... fuck ... Oooo, fuck me!"
Ted squeezed into his mother's bouncing, naked ass with strong fingers, arching his hips up as his balls
became tight at the base of his throbbing cock. His eyes focused upon her jiggling titties as he gritted his
teeth in ecstasy.
"Oh, God! I'm coming!" Joan screamed. "Your cock ... you're making mother come, darling! Ohhhh ...
oooo, I'm coming so good, so fucking good!"
The orgasms whipping about her cunt created even more tightness around his cock. The waving
sensation of her hairy cunt lips created the feeling of being sucked. It seemed to Ted that with each
upward motion of her cunt, it sucked hard on his cock, causing his balls to draw up as tight as possible
at her shaking ass.
"Ahhhh, fuck! Fuck!" Joan wailed in mindless pleasure. "I'm coming! My cunt ... my pussy is on fire!
Oooo, baby ... darling! Mother's cunt is coming, really coming!"
Suddenly, with an intense scream, Joan slammed her cunt down hard on her son, his cock buried as
deep as it could be. The action of her hairy pussy lips at the base, sucking and flexing and squeezing,
pulled the come juice up from his tender balls, making it roar through his cock and splash into her satiny
cunt. The rapid spurtings of his come juice striking the walls of her convulsing cunt made Joan scream
again, and a final orgasm went off in her pussy.
Her body shook violently as she screamed, her cunt being filled and flooded by his precious come juice.
She sat upright on him, her hips jerking back and forth as he came, darting her hand behind her ass to
grasp his balls. She pulled hard on her son's balls, pressing them into the crack of her ass, making them
tight on her puckering asshole.
Unable to remain upright as her orgasm ended, Joan slumped forward onto her gasping son. Her tits
seemed to close about his young face as she trembled, his cock still inside her gently pulsating cunt. She
felt Ted running his hands up and down her flesh, from the base of her spine down over her smooth ass
cheeks and then up again. The way he caressed her ass gave Joan a very pleasant feeling along with the
glowing delight of orgasm.
After what seemed like hours, she sat upright again, his cock still inside her cunt. She wiggled playfully,
grinning down at him. Ted's expression was one of wonderful satisfaction. He grinned up at her, then
lowered his eyes to the bush of her cunt again.
"God, what a fuck!" she whispered.
"Yeah, Mom," Ted murmured, feeling about her pussy hair with gentle fingers. "You're great!"
"As good as Fawn?" she teased, smoothing his hair back over his forehead. "Am I as good a fuck as
Fawn, baby?"
"Better, Mom," he replied. "She's good, but you're the best."
"Bullshit!" she laughed, lifting off him. "You never had a piece of ass until tonight. How would you know
what a good fuck was?"
"I know what feels good," he said.
Her skirt fell over her hips as she stood. "You know, you're some kind of lucky kid."
"I know," Ted grinned.
"You just got fucked twice in one night, and by two different girls," Joan said. "For someone who never
fucked before, I'd say that was damned lucky, wouldn't you?"
He nodded, tired from the vigorous fucking.
Joan knelt and pulled his pants from his feet, then took her son's hand. She walked with him to the
bathroom, where she used a cloth to wipe his cock and balls, thinking it was a shame to waste that
sweet juice this way. She would have enjoyed licking him clean, but he was almost exhausted as it was.
"I gotta pee," he mumbled.
"Let mother help," she whispered, standing behind him and taking his cock in her fingers.
Joan looked over his shoulder as he pissed, watching the golden stream splashing into the toilet. She
moved her fingers back and forth on his cock as he pissed, halfway jacking him. She was surprised to
find how nice it was to see her son pissing, to feel his cock and hold as the stream spurted from him.
With her thumb and forefinger, she ran her hand up and down his cock, her eyes starting to become hot
again, a tingle growing between her thighs. The pleasure of watching her son piss was new to her, but
Joan refused to deny it. It felt much too good.
She shook his cock for him, then they went to her bedroom. Joan snuggled her son under the sheets,
then climbed in beside him, leaving her skirt on the floor. She wrapped her arms about him, holding him
close to her naked tits, one of her warm thighs resting over his hip. She could feel the tip of his cock
touching the curls of her cunt.
"Good night, baby," she whispered, kissing his cheek lightly. "I love you."
"Love you, too, Mom," he mumbled, snuggling against her tits and resting an arm on her waist.
Joan shoved his arm down, curling his fingers about one naked ass cheek, then moved her hand to his
ass, holding it tenderly, listening to her son as he drifted off to a well earned sleep.

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin » 13 Feb 2016 10:01

Chapter 6
Joan woke up with her son's cock prodding against her.
She was on her back, her legs open. The sheet had been tossed to the foot of the bed, and Ted was
between her legs, trying to push his cock into her cunt.
"Mmmmm, what do you want, baby?" she smiled up at him.
"Pussy, Mom," Ted laughed.
"Don't let me stop you," she gurgled, wrapping her arms around him. She spread her legs more and lifted
her ass up, giving him access to her cunt. "Don't ever let me stop you from getting pussy."
She moved her hands to his ass, finding it light and small in her palms. Drawing her knees up, keeping
them wide, she arched her cunt to him, and sighed happily as the swollen head of his cock slipped into
her.
"Ooooo, nice!" she whispered, digging into his ass and pulling his cock deep. "I love to wake up with a
cock in my cunt."
She pulled his face to her titties, holding the back of his head in one hand, the other still gripping his
flexing ass.
"You're wet and hot already, Mom," he gasped as her pussy closed tightly on his cock.
"I always am," she gurgled, twisting her hips and grinding against his cock and balls. "Especially for your
cock, honey."
She closed her thighs around his hips as he started thrusting into her. She squeezed his hips, scissoring
her legs up and down, meeting his down-thrusts with upward motions of her hips. Drawing her long legs
up, she locked her ankles just below his ass, humping from the waist down, fucking at him with short,
quick thrusts. The sensations she enjoyed the night before returned again this morning, in full force.
Joan threw her naked ass up and down, grunting from the strength of his fucking cock. Her clitoris, as
before, was being scraped by the throbbing shaft of his hard-on, creating an intense heat in her pussy.
As he fucked her, Ted began to kiss and lick at her swollen, upstanding titties, taking a nipple between
his lips, his tongue swirling hotly and wetly. The sliding of his hips along her squeezing thigh felt so very
good to her, almost as good as his sweet, hard cock felt inside her cunt. She made soft, choking sounds
of pleasure, enjoying the way he sucked on her tits as they fucked.
She moaned in pleasure as she felt his hands slide down her body, then underneath to cup her ass, lifting
it up to his cock. She squealed happily when he squeezed her ass, banging his cock powerfully into her
pussy. She drew her knees up his sides, bringing them to his shoulders and lifting her cunt into the air.
Ted was almost on his knees fucking her now, his cock beating rapidly upon her puffy, fiery cunt lips,
driving deep. His balls began to slap against the spreading cheeks of her ass, as though teasing her
puckered asshole. Wrapping her arms behind her knees, she pulled them as far back as she could, her
crotch spread out for him.
"Mmmmm, ram it to me, Ted!" she gurgled hotly. "Ohhhh, baby, fuck it good! Ahhhh, I love it so! Fuck
mother ... fuck mother's wet cunt, darling!"
"Hot pussy," Ted groaned, slamming his cock in and out of her hairy cunt swiftly. "Your cunt is so
fucking hot, Mom! You're really wet, too! I love to fuck you, Mom!"
"Then fuck me, baby!" she urged huskily, thrusting her cunt up and down in rhythm to his cock. "Fuck
mother's hot cunt! Fuck my wet, hairy pussy! Fuck my snatch, my twat! Ooooo, mother's cunt loves
your hard, hard cock, darling!"
Ted was still clutching the spreading cheeks of her uplifted ass. Twisting frantically as he fucked her,
Joan felt his fingers near her asshole, and began to swing her ass around in an effort to get a finger
against it.
"Touch my asshole!" she yelped. "Ted, rub my asshole ... fuck me and rub my asshole!"
Without missing a beat, Ted slipped a finger to the heat of his mother's asshole, rubbing it swiftly as his
cock stabbed in and out of her cunt.
With his finger rubbing her asshole and his cock delving so deeply in her cunt, Joan began to hiss and
whimper, almost strangling with ecstasy. She shook her raised ass wildly, holding her knees far back,
looking up with glazed eyes into her son's contorted face. She sucked on her bottom lip, moaning as the
liquid heat inside her cunt began to boil.
"Ooohhh! Ahhhh, ram it, ram it!" she croaked. "Such a good way to wake up! Mmmm, give me that
sweet, hard cock! Mother's cunt wants your hard cock, darling! My wet, hairy cunt wants your cock all
the time, forever and ever! Oooo, fuck me hard! Fuck me real hard!"
Ted was looking down, watching his cock plunge into his mother's cunt. It was easy to see with her ass
so high and knees drawn back. He could see the pink wetness of her cunt holding his cock, the wetness
on his prick and her clitoris as it burned along the shaft of his cock. He rubbed faster at her tight asshole,
grunting with ecstasy.
Joan began to murmur and whimper as her passion soared, her pussy clutching his prick, sucking at it
greedily. She held her ass up, crotch fully exposed to his pounding cock. He rammed into her so hard,
her breath was driven from her lungs in gasps. With each of his plunges, her tits would jiggle. She tried to
draw her knees back even more, but they were as far as they would go now. With her burning eyes, she
watched the wiry hair at the base of his cock mingle with her cunt hair as he came down hard.
"You're going to make me come, Ted!" she gasped. "I'm so close now ... so close! Oh, God! I'm going
to explode! Harder, harder! Fuck me harder, darling! Pound my cunt! Pound me, pound me, fuck me!"
A loud wail came from Joan when her orgasm started, becoming a scream of sheer ecstasy as the power
grew. The throbbing waves of her orgasm set up that sucking sensation in her cunt, and once more it
seemed as if she was sucking him off with her hairy-lipped cunt.
Ted's finger began pressing upon the tightness of his mother's asshole. The sensations there increased
the power of her orgasms, and Joan yelped and wailed and gasped as a series of steaming convulsions
shook her naked body.
"Now!" Joan screamed. "Now!"
Ted rammed deep into her spasming cunt, his body going stiff, his head thrown back and his eyes
squeezed shut. With a loud grunt, he discharged into her pussy. Streams of gushing come juice flooded
her hungry pussy, splattering the velvety walls. Joan screamed once more as she felt her son's come juice
filling her cunt, and a final orgasm burned through her body like an exploding fire.
As she finished coming, a weakness came over her. She slowly lowered her legs to the bed, her son's
cock pulling from her clutching cunt with a moist sound. Ted rolled to his side, breathing hard. Joan lay
on her back, legs spread wide and her arms at her sides. Her naked tits rose and fell in her effort to suck
air into her lungs.
A few minutes later she lifted herself up on an elbow, grinning at her son. "Now, that's what I call a real
nice way to wake up. I wonder if you could wake me up every morning that way."
Ted grinned up at his mother, cupping one of her tits and giving it a squeeze. "I could sure try," he said.
Joan looked down at his cock and balls. His prick was glistening with their juices. She caressed her
hand around his young, tender balls, and quickly darted her face downward. She kissed his wet cock
with hot lips, then his balls.
"That's enough of this," she said gaily, swinging her legs over the bed and getting up. "Want to shower
with me?"
"Hey, yeah!"
"Then move your lazy ass," she laughed, twisting her naked ass into the bathroom.
Joan set the stream of water to a nice comfortable temperature, then stepped under it, soaking her hair
and moaning softly with the good feelings still inside her. By the time she had shampoo on her hair, Ted
was in the stall with her. She shivered as he soaped her back, scratching it deliciously. She wiggled her
ass while she washed her hair, and Ted began washing his mother's shapely ass, soaping her up good.
He worked his hand into the crack, and Joan gave a lewd giggle, arching her ass back into his hand,
wiggling it saucily.
Suddenly Joan yelped.
"Hey, watch that shit, guy!" she said. "You're supposed to wash my ass, not stick your finger up it."
Ted laughed playfully, goosing his mother again. Joan squealed and tucked her hips forward, turning
around to face him. As the water washed the shampoo from her hair, she grabbed his cock in one hand,
his balls with the other.
"I'll show you!" she said. "Think you can stick your fucking finger up my asshole, do you?"
She pulled her son close to her by his cock, tucking it between her thighs. Running her hand behind him,
she quickly darted her finger into his asshole.
Ted yelled and jerked away, grabbing his ass with both hands. Then, with a laugh she hugged him
against her soapy tits.
"I can do that, too," she said.
"That's not fair, Mom," Ted replied.
"Oh, it's not? And why not?"
"You're a girl," he said. "Girls are supposed to like that, not guys."
"Is that right? And where did you get this bit of wisdom, darling?"
"I heard it, that's all."
"Then you heard wrong."
They finished washing each other, then stepped from the stall and dried one another off. Joan tickled his
balls, causing Ted to dance about and try to get away, laughing gleefully.
"You're gonna make me piss if you don't stop, Mom."
"So piss," she giggled, tickling his balls again.
Ted let loose a stream of piss.
"Hey, you little fart!" she giggled, jerking him to the toilet. "Who do you think has to clean up around
here? You piss in the fucking toilet! I thought I raised you with better manners than that."
Ted laughed up at her as she held his cock, seeing his mother's glassy eyes as she watched him pissing.
Her mouth was open, and she seemed to be breathing fast, her tits rising and failing, her nipples swelling.
"That looks beautiful," Joan whispered. "I like to watch you piss, honey."
She moved his cock, trying to make the stream wavy, but when she did that, he pissed on the floor more
than in the toilet. When he finished, Joan kept holding his cock, not shaking it the way she had last night.
There was a glazed expression in her eyes as she slowly went to her knees. Pushing at his hip, she turned
her son around so that her eyes were on a level with his cock. A golden drop of piss clung to his
piss-hole, and with a low sobbing sound, Joan snaked her tongue out and used the tip to flick the drop
of piss from him. Closing her fist about his cock, she looked up at her son, her beautiful face contorted
with a perverse expression of erotic desire.
Another golden drop of piss formed on his piss-hole, and she looked at it for a long, breathless moment,
then her tongue sneaked out again. She ran her tongue over the head of her son's cock, circling his
piss-hole. Then, with a soft moan, flicked her tongue at the drop of piss and drew it into her mouth.
Running her tongue about inside her mouth and tasting his piss, a shudder went through her. With a cry
of pleasure, she buried her face against his cock and balls, wrapping her arms around his hips and
clutching his young ass with tight hands.
"Oooo, you're so fucking sweet, Ted!"
She moaned against his cock and balls. Twisting her face about, she rubbed his sweetness about her
cheeks and nose and chin, then began to kiss at his cock and balls hungrily.
"You feel so good against my face," she murmured, caressing her cheek along his cock. "I love the feel
of your cock against my face."
Feeling his cock swell, Joan drew back and stared at it, her eyes very hot, moist and wide open. She sat
on her heels, knees wide, holding his balls with one hand now, her other still clutching his tight ass
cheek. Moving her ass, she pressed one heel against her cunt, feeling the pressure grow into a wet heat
there. Releasing his balls, she closed her fist about his cock and looked up at him, jerking her fist slowly
as his prick turned into that beautiful, desirable hardness.
Ted looked down at his mother, neither of them speaking, their breathing loud in the small bathroom.
Still gazing up at her son, Joan pressed her lips to the tip of his cock, -kissing it. The tip of her tongue
came out and she began to make hot, wet circles about the swollen head, flicking the tip gently and
caressing his flaring piss-hole. She placed her lips just over the piss-hole, kissing it as her tongue swiped
slowly. She felt her son's body shake and she closed her fingers tighter into his ass cheek.
With a soft growl, Joan released his cock and moved her lips up and down the shaft, her tongue barely
touching it. The hard meat of his prick against her mouth felt wonderful to her. There was a delicious
sensation about running her burning lips up and down her son's throbbing cock. She swirled her tongue
into the wiry hair, then flicked his balls. She used the flat surface of her tongue now, licking at his cock
from base to piss-hole, slowly, the way a small child would savor an ice cream cone.
Ted's cock started seeping juices now, and as the juice beaded at his piss-hole, Joan licked them away.
She kept her tongue out of her mouth, running it up and down the hard shaft and circling the swollen
head, beginning to pant with hungry desire. The urge to suck her son's cock was strong, much stronger
than she had ever felt before. She had enjoyed the feel of a hard cock throbbing between her lips often,
yet somehow those urges to suck her son's cock off were especially strong.
Holding his cock at the base again, she ran her tongue about the deliciously smooth head, letting the heat
sear into her mouth. Each bubble of fluid that seeped from his piss-hole was quickly licked away by her
darting tongue. The taste of those juices created a hungry storm inside her naked body. They were more
delicious than ever because that slippery wetness came from her son's cock.
Ted stood looking down with anxious eyes, his hips arched outward. He rested one hand on top of his
mother's head. The heat of her wet tongue running up and down his cock gave him many thrills that were
different than fucking Fawn or his mother. Each of them had felt good, but this was different. His
mother's mouth and tongue gave him an entirely different kind of ecstasy.
Joan could no longer keep teasing herself this way.
With a moan of passion, she closed her lips around her son's cockhead, her tongue fluttering. She
grasped the cheeks of his ass again, her fingers digging into his flesh, and jerked him forward, driving his
cock into the back of her throat. She gurgled as the swollen head of his prick prodded the burning
entrance of her throat, sliding over her tongue and the roof of her mouth. Her lips spread tightly on his
hard cock, stretching so sweetly. She sucked the full length into her mouth, feeling the wiry hairs at the
base tickle them and her nose. Holding his cock deeply, she writhed her lips at the base and squeezed
his ass cheeks, her eyes blazing up at his surprised face.
Pressing her tongue against the underside of his cock, she made her mouth a wet, hot tightness for him,
sucking her lips back along it until she was just barely pressing them over his piss-hole. She sucked hard
on his piss-hole, drawing juices from it, her tongue flicking them away. Then she jerked his ass forward
again, taking his cock as deeply as it would go, sobbing with perverse hunger.
She bobbed her lovely face back and forth a few times, sucking hot and hard on his cock. Then she
slowed down, sucking from his prick and smacking her lips. She held his ass tightly and whispered to
him.
"I'm going to suck you, darling. I have to suck your cock! I need to suck your cock, Ted!"
Again she swallowed her son's cock in her wet mouth and jerked her lips back and forth, her tongue
flying in greed. "Ohhhhh, you're so fucking sweet!" she wailed as her tongue flicked the piss-hole.
"You're so sucking sweet! Cock-sucking sweet! Your cock is delicious in my mouth, darling! Ooo, I
love the way it feels between my lips! So hard and hot ... and I want to suck it off!"
"You want me to come in your mouth, Mom?" Ted panted, his naked body shaking with pleasure.
"God, yes!" she squealed.
She swallowed his prick again, pulling at his ass until her lips were pressing into the wiry cockhair. With
her lips as tight as she could make them, Joan started sucking on her son's cock like a starved woman.
Her tongue was in constant motion, fluttering along the shaft and flicking about his piss-hole. The way his
young cock stuffed her mouth was a delight she had never known before. As her face plunged forward,
she pulled at his ass. Sounds of intense ecstasy bubbled from her with a wet, muffled sound, her eyes still
blazing up at him.
She turned loose of his ass long enough to bring his hands to her cheeks, pressing them there to let him
know what she wanted. Again she clutched his tight ass cheeks, squeezing them as she jerked his cock
in and out of her scalding wet mouth.
Once Ted understood, she stopped jerking at his ass. He was now fucking her face the way he fucked
her cunt. Joan's eyes rolled about in pleasure, thrilled that he fucked her mouth eagerly. Her lips tingled
as he beat the base of his cock against them, sending excitement down her naked body to her cunt. Joan
pressed her heel tighter yet into her wet pussy as Ted fucked her mouth, her moans an indication of her
wild ecstasy. Her cunt seemed to be drawing inward, steaming with impending orgasm. Holding his ass
in her palms, she felt as if her mouth was her cunt that somehow her mouth and cunt had switched
places. She had never felt this way before.
The sounds of her son's grunts broke through her mesmerized brain, and she felt his prick throbbing
against her sucking lips. She focused her eyes on his twisting face. He plunged his cock in and out of her
mouth with frantic desperation now, and Joan knew it would not be long before she had a mouthful of
come juice.
She dug her fingers into his ass, urging him not to hold back, telling him that she wanted him to come off
inside her mouth, to spurt the thick sweetness down her burning throat. Ted, much too involved in his
own ecstasy to pull his cock out, fucked in a frenzy, watching his cock plunge into his mother's mouth all
the way, his balls banging against her chin.
"I gotta come, Mom!" he yelled. "I just gotta come!"
Joan gurgled and sucked hard, her tongue flying at his cock stabbed into her gripping lips ,and at her
burning throat.
As the come juice boiled out of his cock, she was gripping him hard. With the hot taste of his
sugary-tasting come juice, she jerked at his ass, driving his cock into her throat. She gurgled wetly as the
thick come juice spewed into her mouth. Joan gulped in wet delight, her tongue licking hard. Her mouth
filled with the creamy sweetness from his balls time and again. She swallowed, making dainty choking
sounds. The rumbling explosion of an orgasm seared her cunt, and she moaned around his gushing cock
as her eyes closed in ecstasy. Swift squirts came out of his piss-hole, like a never-ending stream. Joan
sucked and swallowed hungrily as she came, the fuzzy lips of her cunt contracting against her heel.
Feeling her son's body slowly shake with pleasure, she ran her hands up and down his ass, holding his
cock in her mouth after he had stopped coming. She sucked from it slowly, then giggled lewdly as she
licked her lips.
"Oh, you taste so fucking good, Ted!" she squealed, grasping his cock and drawing a bubbling bead of
frothy come juice to his piss-hole. She flicked it up with her tongue, then kissed his cock.
Getting to her feet, she found she was weak. Leaning her naked ass against the sink, she laughed. "I
came so damned hard when you did, Ted." She looked down at his cock. "God, you really come when
you come, don't you?"
"You said to cum in your mouth, Mom," he reminded her.
"Hey, I'm not complaining," she laughed huskily, licking her puffy lips. "I'm glad you come so fucking
much. I don't think I'll ever get enough of it. Mmmmm, you're one guy who can shoot off in my
cock-sucking mouth anytime you want!"
Ted flung his arms around her, hugging his mother tightly as they stood laughing with pleasure.