erotic book - Horny Balling Mother by Kathy Andrews

Contains all kind of sex novels in Hindi and English.
admin
Site Admin

Re: erotic book - Horny Balling Mother by Kathy Andrews

Unread post by admin » 13 Feb 2016 10:01

Chapter 7
After lunch, Joan saw Fawn was at the pool, floating on her rubber mattress.
"Why don't we join Fawn, Ted?" she said. "I've got this new bikini I'd love to wear for you."
Ted changed into his trunks, watching his mother wiggle her shapely ass into the tight bikini bottom. The
bikini was white, with tiny red hearts on her right hip. The top, almost too small to hold her straining tits,
also had tiny hearts, two positioned right on her left nipple. The bottom of her bikini was very small, and
if she wasn't careful, curling pussy hair would peek over the top. As it was, the material was quite thin,
and the faint shadow of her cunt hair could be seen.
Joan was pleased to see the way her son looked at her. She twitched her ass, taking his hand and
leading him from the apartment. They skipped onto the decking of the pool like two happy children.
"Hi, there!" Joan waved to Fawn, who waved back.
Fawn was wearing a bright-red bikini today, and Joan noticed the lovely bulge of the girl's cunt as the
float turned lazily in the sparkling water. Glancing at her son, she saw that he noticed it, too.
"Stop staring with your tongue hanging out," she hissed, goosing him in the ass.
Ted yelped and jerked his hips forward, losing his balance and falling into the pool.
"What was that all about?" Fawn asked.
"I goosed him," Joan laughed, sitting in a lawn chair and crossing her legs at the ankles.
"In the ass?"
"Where else do you goose a guy?" Joan countered.
Ted surfaced, blowing water and laughing. "You better keep your hands to yourself, Mom!" he yelled up
at her.
"Oh? What are you going to do about it?" Joan retorted playfully. "Goose me back?"
"You never know, do you?" Ted said, swimming to the edge of the pool and sitting there, dangling his
feet in the water. "I just might do that."
Fawn looked from one to the other, her blue eyes quizzical. She bent one leg up, but keeping it wide.
Joan gazed openly between those slender, golden thighs, remembering what Fawn's cunt tasted like and
the tightness of those blonde-haired cunt lips around her tongue.
She was surprised at how easily and quickly she and Fawn had sucked each other. They had licked
cunts as if it were the most natural thing for them to do, as if they had been tongue-fucking each other for
some time.
Fawn, seeing that Joan was gazing between her legs, made a very slight upward motion of her hips, then
licked her tongue about her lips, a slight leering smile on her beautiful face. Joan grinned at the girl, stuck
her tongue out, and wiggled it suggestively. Ted watched them, wondering what was going on. Whatever
it was, he was pleased at how friendly they were.
For the first time since coming out to the pool, Joan noticed that Fawn's bikini was undone at her
rounded hips. Her cunt was covered only by the front flap, and it looked as if a small breeze would blow
it away and expose her sugary cunt.
"Is the water cold?" Joan asked, her voice husky with emotion.
"It's perfect, Joan," Fawn replied.
Getting out of the chair, Joan dove in, swimming a few fast lengths, then climbed from the pool. With her
back to Ted and Fawn, she used her towel to dry her arms and heard the youngsters giggle. "Something
funny?" Joan asked, looking over her shoulder.
"You can see through your bikini," Fawn answered.
Joan twisted to look at her ass. Sure enough, the material had become transparent! For just a moment,
she felt her face grow warm with embarrassment, then realized she had nothing to be embarrassed
about. She had fucked her son and sucked cunts with Fawn-what did she have to hide?
She wiggled her ass at them, then dropped the towel and, nonchalantly, faced them, one hand at the
back of her neck and the other one on her jutting hip. "Take a good look, then," she said.
The dark triangle of her cunt hair stood out boldly, dark behind the white of her bikini. Even her nipples
could be seen. Fawn darted her eyes at Ted and saw him grinning from ear to ear, then back at Joan.
Understanding came to her, and she laughed softly, a tinkling sound of delight.
"So, that's how it is, huh?"
"Whatever that means," Joan said, sitting down in the chair. "I guess that's how it is." She spread her legs
without concern.
"Well, well," Fawn said in a throaty voice. "I can't say I blame you, Joan."
Joan looked at Fawn, daring her to make a nasty remark. But Fawn wasn't going to say anything nasty.
She grinned lewdly at Joan, then at Ted. Fawn and Ted both looked between Joan's knees, seeing the
shape of her cunt hair through the wet bikini.
"You know there isn't anyone else home in this complex, don't you, Joan?" Fawn said in a husky voice.
"No one can see you-us."
Fawn removed her top, her firm titties capped with those succulent pink nipples that stood up to the sun.
Ted giggled as he looked at them.
"You sent Ted to me last night," Fawn said, making it a statement.
"That's what he told me. You sent him to me for a fuck, right?"
Joan nodded. "That's right. You told me to, Fawn."
"Does he know?" Fawn asked. "About us?"
"Not yet," Joan said. "You can tell him if you want. I don't mind."
"Tell me what?" Ted asked.
"Your mother and I ..." Fawn ran her tongue over her lips, "we sort of, you know, kissed each other."
Joan snorted. "What Fawn is trying to say, baby, is we sucked cunts. We tonguefucked each other."
"Really?" Ted asked, delight obvious in his young voice. "You two really sucked each other?"
Fawn realized there was nothing to be shy about now, and laughed gleefully, rubbing her naked tits. "Did
we! We sucked each other dry, Ted!"
Joan saw her son's cock bulging in his trunks and that was all she needed to know. The straining of his
young cock was enough evidence to her that he was excited about what was happening.
"Anyone want to skinny dip?" Fawn said, lifting her ass on the air mattress and tossing her scarlet bikini
bottom into the water. Joan and Ted watched as Fawn split her legs for a brief, teasing moment, then
flipped over the side of the mattress, a flash of her white ass showing before she went under the water.
Ted removed his trunks quickly, his cock standing out very hard. Joan sucked in a gasp of pleasure as
he dived into the water, watching him dart after the naked Fawn.
As Fawn and Ted surfaced, Fawn yelled, "Come on, don't be a fraidy cat, Joan. Take your bikini off,
show us those goodies!"
"You can see all my goodies through this fucking suit!"
Joan laughed, pulling her top off, then standing up to remove the bottom. She posed for a moment at the
edge of the pool, letting Fawn and Ted look at her lovely nakedness, then she jumped in feet first.
When Joan came up sputtering, Fawn had Ted pressed up against the pool deck in the shallow end. Her
springy tits were rubbing back and forth across Ted's chest, and his eyes glowed with delight. Moving
toward them, Joan saw the flashing whiteness of Fawn's ass below the water, her son's hands feeling it.
Fawn was moving her ass, twisting and pressing it against Ted.
Now beside them, Joan grinned at her son, shoving her hand between the two naked bodies. She
gripped her son's cock tightly as Fawn pressed her stomach against it. "Now you're what I would call a
happy boy."
"Gosh, Mom," Ted laughed in delight. "I think this skinny dipping is great."
"You would," she snorted, tugging at his balls hard enough to bring a yelp from him. "Horny shit."
"Mmmm, he can be as horny as he likes with me," Fawn mewled huskily, parting her legs as Joan
pressed Ted's cock between them. "Anytime you're horny, honey, you know where to find me."
Joan squeezed Fawn's pretty naked ass when the girl slipped her hot thighs back and forth. Running her
hand down over the shapely cheeks of Fawn's ass, Joan felt the head of her son's cock pressing
through. Erotic pleasure shot through Joan, and her other hand lifted to close about a beautifully shaped
tit.
"Ohhh, God!" Joan moaned, squeezing Fawn's tit and trying to cup the head of her son's cock as it came
through those sleek thighs. "Ohhhh, this is nice!"
Joan pressed her bushy cunt against Fawn's hip, rubbing back and forth.
Ted, holding one of Fawn's tits, slipped his other hand to his mother's. Fawn watched the small hand
caress and fondle Joan's tit, his fingers twisting her hard nipple. Her hand moved off Ted's shoulder,
rushed down under the water, and stroked Joan's bubbling cunt.
Fawn giggled, pulling from them and climbing up to sit on the pool deck, her feet dangling in the water.
She spread her knees wide, balanced there precariously on her sweet ass. Her blonde-haired cunt
gleamed in the hot sunlight, her clitoris visibly throbbing. The blonde cunt hair made an erotic
enhancement of her sugary pink cunt.
"Eat me, Ted," she murmured in a hot voice. "Eat my pussy, honey!"
Joan looked at her son, then up at the passion-laden eyes of Fawn. A beautiful girl, Fawn was totally
wanton in her desires, and gave in to them eagerly. Ted was gazing between Fawn's slim thighs, already
licking at his lips.
"If you don't suck that hot cunt," Joan said to her son, "then I'm going to."
Ted glanced at his mother, then moved between Fawn's spreading knees. Joan sucked in a breath of
delight as she watched his lips kissing the smoothness of Fawn's thighs, working his young face upward.
His tongue came out and licked at the sensitive inner flesh, making Fawn squeal happily.
Joan, standing at her son's side, leaned over and ran her tongue about Fawn's thigh, too. She ran her
hand along the girl's thigh, caressing it as her lips kissed the girl's hip.
Joan watched, her eyes becoming glassy when her son flicked his tongue about Fawn's inflamed clitoris.
Fawn cooed softly and leaned back, facing the sun with an ecstatic smile on her young, beautiful face.
Running her hand past Fawn's ass from below, her other hand scooting through the silken cunt hair, Joan
parted the wet lips of the fiery cunt. Ted looked upon the sweetness for a moment, then opened his
mouth and pressed it against Fawn's cunt. Fawn squealed, her body trembling as she arched her hips up,
grinding her hairy pussy into Ted's mouth.
Joan watched her son's lips being surrounded by the blonde fuzz, hearing the soft, wet sucking sounds he
made. The hand under Fawn's ass moved downward quickly, grasping her son's cock and pumping hard
on it.
"Oh, eat her, Ted!" Joan moaned with passion. "Eat her cunt, baby! Suck her sweet pussy! Shove your
tongue up her hot cunt and fuck it!"
With her mind reeling with wanton desire, Joan dipped below the water, holding her breath. She closed
her lips about her son's cock, sucking on it hard and fast. When she had to breathe again, she surfaced,
running her tongue about Fawn's shaking stomach, as if trying to taste the succulent cunt, too. Ted had
pulled back a bit, and she saw his tongue licking those puffy, juicy lips hungrily. Joan lifted her body to
the deck of the pool, leaning over and drawing one of Fawn's creamy nipples into her mouth, sucking at
it.
Ted, licking around Fawn's pussy, shoved his hand over his mother's shapely ass, running his fingers into
the crack, brushing them over her asshole and between her legs. He probed his mother's cunt with two
fingers. Joan wiggled her ass for him, then slipped back into the water. She jerked on his throbbing
cock some more, watching him suck Fawn's cunt. Once more she ducked beneath the surface and
pulled his cock into her hungry mouth. Sucking hard, she twisted his young balls. It was difficult to suck
cock under water. She couldn't breathe at all, and had to surface more often than she liked.
"Oh, that looks good, Ted," she mewled. "Seeing your face buried in Fawn's cunt! Suck her good,
honey! Tongue-fuck her tight, hot cunt!" Joan was beating as hard as she could on her son's cock. "Let
me!" she said suddenly. "Let me have a taste of her cunt, baby! Let mother suck Fawn's pussy!"
Ted pulled back, his cheeks wet with the boiling juices of Fawn's cunt. Quickly, Joan kissed her son's
wet lips, then thrust her tongue into Fawn's cunt hard and deep, fucking it in and out rapidly. She kept
beating on Ted's cock. She felt Ted nudge her shoulder, and moved her face. Ted immediately shoved
his mouth into Fawn's pussy again, licking and sucking greedily, one of his hands clutching Fawn's tit.
Fawn churned her naked hips about, grinding her cunt into Ted's mouth vigorously, whimpering her
ecstasy loudly. "Oooo, suck me, suck me!" she wailed. "Tongue my hot cunt, Ted! Ahh, your tongue
feels like a cock ... fucking me! Eat my wet cunt, suck my pussy, lick my fucking hot cunt!"
Joan pressed her face downward, licking her tongue about her son's cheek, trying to reach his open lips
as they sucked and pressed into Fawn's sugar-sweet cunt. Her fist squeezed and jerked at his prick in
short strokes. Now and then, as her son sucked, Joan found the tip of her tongue could run about a
puffy lip, too. When her son dipped his head lower, stabbing his tongue into the fiery, wet, tightness,
Joan managed to lick Fawn's distended clitoris. To an observer, it would appear that mother and son
were fighting each other to suck Fawn's boiling pussy. In fact, Joan was not interfering at all with him.
Joan's tongue licked about the swirl of blonde cunt hair, streaking up to lap at Fawn's dimpled belly
button, then over her hip and down her smooth thigh. While jacking on her son's cock, she was fondling
and squeezing one of Fawn's saucy ass cheeks, scraping her fingers into the crack to rub hotly at the
pucker of Fawn's asshole.
Again Joan went under water, gulping her son's cock deep into her mouth. With her eyes open, she
gazed up to look at the fuzzy outline of Fawn's sweet ass. She sucked strongly on Ted's prick, her
tongue swirling wetly. The swollen head was hot and smooth, and Joan tried to pull it into her throat. Her
lungs were bursting for air again, and reluctantly she released his cock and went to the surface again.
Hauling in a deep breath of air, Joan ducked back down, this time with her face at her son's ass. She
licked the cheeks of his ass and darted her tongue into the crack, pulling at his balls and pumping on his
cock. The tip of her tongue probed Ted's tight little asshole, and as she tried to penetrate him up the ass
with her tongue, but she found herself out of air once more.
She came up to hear the squeals of Fawn. Fawn was gurgling with ecstasy, twisting her cunt into Ted's
mouth, humping up and down as if she were fucking him, fucking his face. Fawn was now holding Ted's
head, pulling his mouth tight into her cunt. Ted was licking and sucking wetly, slurping at Fawn's steamy
pussy hungrily.
With her own cunt twitching in voyeuristic pleasure, Joan dipped again. Once more she shoved her face
against her son's ass, and this time she darted the tip upon his asshole hard, penetrating the hot tightness.
She felt Ted clamp his asshole as her tongue entered, but it was too late. Holding his hips as she
squatted underneath the water, Joan darted her tongue back and forth, tongue-fucking her son up his
asshole. She could imagine his grunts and groans of surprise when her tongue shoved up his ass.
She clawed his cheeks apart, trying to press her tongue in deep. She was thrilled to feel his asshole
gripping at her tongue, tightening and loosening around it. Ted seemed to be relaxing his asshole when
she shoved it into him. Apparently he had decided he liked this and arched his ass into his mother's face.
Joan plunged her tongue far up his hot asshole, again taking his cock in a fist and jerking it vigorously
beneath the water. She could feel his cock throbbing, the hardness more pronounced than before. She
knew he was getting ready to come.
She surfaced again.
"Ohhh, Ted, Ted!" she heard Fawn wailing. "You're going to make me come! Ohhh, baby, suck it hard!
Ahhh, ram your fucking tongue in me! Suck my cunt ... I'm about to come!"
As much as Joan wanted to watch Fawn's lovely body while Ted brought her cunt to an explosive
orgasm, she wanted to make him come more. Sucking in more air, she went below the water again and
drew his throbbing hard-on into her mouth. She began to suck in a frenzy, wanting to feel his come juice
bursting into her mouth before she needed more air. She clutched at the cheeks of his ass, jerking his
cock in and out of her mouth. She felt Fawn's feet resting on her shoulders, and even that excited Joan.
She was starting to need air badly, but kept sucking frantically at her son's cock.
As she bobbed and darted her mouth onto his prick, she felt a wild, burning kind of orgasm about to
shatter her bubbling pussy. Joan was aware that she made a noise when she came, often screaming her
ecstasy. She tried to prevent her cunt from coming, sucking furiously on her son's cock, wanting him to
gush his come juice into her mouth before her own orgasm burst.
Ted rammed his cock hard into his mother's mouth, and she felt his prick pulse. A sweet squirt of come
juice splashed about her tongue, and Joan's mind reeled in delight. She caught one more spurt of come
juice, and her lungs were on fire. Unable to stay under water any longer, she pulled her come-filled
mouth from his cock, and watched two gushing streams of come juice boil from his piss-hole into the
water before she shoved herself swiftly to the surface.
Swallowing her son's come juice, she was just in time to see Fawn bucking her hips up and down,
grinding her cunt into Ted's face, yelling out her orgasmic ecstasy.
Joan began to whip her hand between her thighs, a finger darting in and out of her cunt, then up to smash
her clitoris. She yelped as she made herself come, her eyes becoming dazed in her delight as she
watched her son tongue-fuck Fawn to that shattering climax.
"Ohhh, you're good, Ted!" Fawn mewled when he pulled his smeared face from between her thighs. "I
know men three times your age who can't suck cunt as well as you do."
"I wouldn't know," Joan said with a frown. "He's never sucked my pussy."
"Yet," Fawn giggled.
"That's what I mean, he hasn't sucked my cunt-yet," Joan laughed. "But that's going to be corrected very
soon."
Ted stroked his hand between his mother's thighs under the water, rubbing at her gently pulsating cunt
with his palm, grinning at her.
"The quicker the better," he replied.
"I learned one thing," Joan said. "It's damned hard to suck a cock under water."
"I can imagine," Fawn laughed, the sound low and throaty. "But I'm going to give that a try myself. It
sounds like a lot of fun to me."
"It is," Ted giggled.
"Of course you'd think so," Joan said, stroking his wet cheek. "It's your cock getting sucked."

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin » 13 Feb 2016 10:02

Chapter 8
"Did you enjoy the day, darling?" Joan asked Ted.
He was rubbing at his eyes, his young face sleepy. He nodded at his mother, smiling widely.
"Fawn is really something, isn't she?" Joan said, feeling the need to talk. "I've never known anyone as
ready to fuck as she is, man or woman." She paused, then giggled. "Except you and me, that is."
Ted sat at the end of the couch, his feet up on the cushions, facing his mother. Joan turned toward him,
drawing her knees up and pulling her skirt over her thighs. Ted gazed at the crotch of her panties, seeing
the bulge her cunt made inside the tight band. He was sitting in his shorts, showered and ready for bed.
His hair was still damp, his eyes looking very sleepy.
Joan, however, was wide awake, still excited over what she and Ted had done at the pool with Fawn. It
had been excitingly dangerous there in the open. Anyone could have come upon them. She laughed
silently, thinking of the shock they would have had. Seeing three people, all naked, in the pool, sucking
cunt and cock. It was an experience she wouldn't mind repeating, she told herself. The very idea of
being watched with her son's cock either in her cunt or her mouth sent shivers of sweet pleasure through
her flesh.
She and Ted still peeked on people with his telescopes at night, but nothing much changed. Fawn knew
that Ted had been watching her for some time. "That's the reason I've never closed my curtains," she had
laughed.
The tenant across the way, with his next-door neighbor, wasn't much fun to watch since they seldom
varied the things they did, usually fucking only with the woman on the bottom. The janitor who had been
jacking off on the desk top wasn't seen anymore. He had either quit his job or been caught at what he
was doing. Even Fawn wasn't all that exciting to watch since they were fucking with her.
Joan needed more excitement, she knew. She needed something even more perverse than fucking and
sucking at the pool in the hot sunlight, with discovery possible at any second. She wasn't sure what she
wanted, needed, yet Joan knew her body and her cunt were craving more stimulation. At first she
thought it had begun with Fawn, watching the way the beautiful young girl teased her son, but Joan knew
now that it had been inside her all the time, waiting to be released. If it had not been there, surely she
would have not sucked Fawn's cunt so readily.
She watched her son gazing sleepily at her crotch. He may be sleepy, she thought, but he was still
interested in what she was showing him. His cock looked almost hard inside his shorts. She ran her
tongue over her lips and shoved a hand along the back of her thigh, starting to tease her pussy with a
fingertip. Pressing a finger under her panties, she rubbed up and down the slit, her eyes half-closed. She
was not in the least bit sleepy and she knew she could finger-fuck herself, but that was not nearly as
satisfactory as having her son fuck her-or sucking his cock or licking Fawn's cunt.
If only Ted wasn't so sleepy! She gazed at the front of his shorts, her eyes burning there. Perhaps if he
pulled his cock from his shorts so she could see it, she could finger-fuck herself to a nice orgasm. The
outline of his lovely prick was stimulating, but not as much as she wanted. Ted wouldn't object if she
sucked on his cock, sleepy as he was. Still it was his cooperation that made it good, too. The idea of
sucking her son's cock as he lay still wasn't appealing. She liked it when he thrashed about, humping into
her mouth as her tongue swirled wetly. His enthusiasm was all part of it.
She swung her legs over the edge of the couch and stood up. Walking to the window, she saw Fawn
had a light on in her living room. The girl was still awake, maybe as wide awake as Joan was. She
thought of calling Fawn and, asking her to come up, but she didn't want to disturb the girl if she was
getting ready for bed. Gazing into the night, she lifted her dress in back, caressing her ass through her
flimsy panties, knowing her son was watching her even if he was about to go to sleep. She flexed the
cheeks of her ass as she fondled them, stroking the backs of her long, smooth thighs. Looking over her
shoulder at her son, she saw his cock was still the same, but he was gazing at her thighs and pantied ass.
"Poor baby," she whispered. "Today was too much for you, wasn't it? All that swimming and sucking
had exhausted you."
Ted nodded, rubbing his eyes again Letting her dress fall back down over her ass, she went to him and
pulled him to his feet. "Come on, you're going to bed before you fall over."
"I gotta piss, Mom," he mumbled.
There was an instant reaction inside Joan's body. A powerful jolt seemed to ripple through her and to
her cunt. Holding both his hands, facing him, her eyes turned hot, smoldering as the thought burned
inside her mind. She remembered what had happened to her when she had licked the drops of piss from
his cock.
"Come on," she said breathlessly, leading him to the bathroom.
As Ted stood near the toilet, Joan sank to her knees at his side, pulling his shorts down to his knees. She
held his cock at the base, aiming it into the toilet, her eyes blazing as she waited to see him piss. She
licked at his hip, her eyes remaining on his cock.
"Go ahead and piss, darling," she murmured throatily. "Let me see you piss."
Ted shoved his hips forward, one hand on top of his mother's head. The stream spurted from his
piss-hole, splashing into the water. Joan mewled softly as she watched, holding his cock with a thumb
and forefinger. Unable to resist him now, she darted her tongue out, licking it along the shaft of his cock
as he pissed. She probed the head of his cock with her tongue, almost pushing it into the stream.
Again she licked her tongue along his prick, then moved it slowly on the top of his cockhead, a fraction
of an inch from the stream. Her cunt started boiling and she felt as if she might come.
Her hot tongue ran back and forth along the shaft of his cock, getting very close to tasting the piss with
the tip.
Then Joan knew what she wanted, what that extra stimulation was she had needed. She turned her son
toward her face, and he stopped pissing.
"Oh, don't stop!" she moaned. "Piss, baby! Don't stop. Keeping pissing!"
The warm, golden piss came out and splashed along the front of her blouse, soaking it. Joan turned his
cock, making him piss upon her nipples. Her eyes glazed as a beautiful feeling flowed through her body.
She lifted his cock, feeling the piss splatter along her neck, and finally against her lips. She moaned with
unexpected ecstasy.
Slowly, she let her lips open slightly. Piss came through them and crashed against her teeth. The
sensation searing her cunt grew stronger than ever. Feeling his piss splash against the tip of her tongue
caused Joan's mind to erupt with perverse, erotic pleasure. She shoved her tongue farther into the
stream, tasting his piss, and with a groan, opened her mouth wide, lifting his cock so he was pissing
directly into her mouth. It filled her mouth and flowed over her lips and tongue. Her clitoris burned as if
someone had put a flame to it.
She swallowed.
"Oh, God!" she wailed, and closed her lips about the head of her son's cock, letting him piss down her
gulping throat. Joan sucked and swallowed greedily as he pissed, her cunt boiling over into a wild
orgasm.
Ted was no longer sleepy. He was staring down at his mother with excited eyes. She had her lips over
his piss-hole and was drinking his piss. He placed both his hands on top of her head, trying to work his
cock deeper as he kept pissing. But Joan wouldn't let him. She wanted to hold only the head of his cock
with her lips, tasting his piss spewing over her tongue and down her gulping throat.
Joan was coming as she'd never came before. Her cunt was convulsing tightly, her clitoris pulsating hard
enough to actually make her body shake. Her eyes closed in rapture as her lips held the head of his cock
just past his piss hole, the warm taste of her son's piss flowing into her mouth and down her throat. She
held his cock with her forefinger and thumb, her other hand stroking his balls lightly, her ass twisting as
her orgasms increased with power. She was moaning in blissful orgasm, one after the other.
She moved her lips only when he'd finished, running her tongue over them and smiling in ecstasy up at
her surprised son. She caressed the tip of his cock back and forth on her lips, then patted his ass.
"Take your shorts off and climb into bed, baby. You're out on your feet."
Ted's eyes had turned sleepy again and she watched him stumble into her bedroom.
Joan went back to the living room, enjoying the feel of her piss-wet blouse clinging to her tits, her face
glistening with it. She walked around, rubbing her hands about her titties, the wetness exciting to her. She
gazed down at Fawn's still-lighted living room, wishing her curtains were still open.
Then a knock on the door startled her. It was after ten at night, and she wasn't expecting anyone.
"I was just thinking about you," Joan smiled happily as she took Fawn's hand and pulled her into the
room. "You're what I need right now, I think."
"Strange coincidence," Fawn said. "I was down there thinking about you and Ted. When I saw your light
still on, I knew you'd be up."
"Ted's in bed," Joan said. "I think we exhausted him today."
Fawn laughed. "You must be taking extra good care of him then," she said. "We didn't do all that much."
She eyed Joan's soaking blouse and a sly grin spread over her face. She leaned toward Joan and licked
her tongue about Joan's chin. "Ah-ha! I know what that is, honey."
"If you know that, then you're not a stranger to it," Joan said, leering at the beautiful young girl.
"I'm not a stranger to very much," Fawn admitted, and licked Joan's lips. "It seems we're more like each
other all the time, I'd say."
Fawn wore a robe, belted at the waist. Joan untied it and smiled when she saw the girl was naked
beneath it. "Mmmmmmmm, nice," she murmured.
"And going to get nicer," Fawn whispered. Holding Joan's hands, Fawn dipped her head and began to
suck on one of Joan's nipples through her piss-wet blouse. "Much, much nicer."
Joan was elated. She had nothing to be ashamed of because she'd loved it when her son had pissed into
her mouth. Fawn, too, it seemed, was turned on by piss. She cupped Fawn's naked, sweet and shapely
tits while the girl sucked from nipple to nipple, tasting Ted's piss on her blouse. Squeezing Fawn's tits,
Joan felt her cunt start boiling again, as hot as before.
"Let me," she whispered.
Fawn lifted her head, her lips wet. Joan kissed them, running her tongue back and forth and tasting the
piss on them. She removed Fawn's robe, letting it fall to the floor. Cupping the tight, shapely ass in her
palms, Joan thrust her tongue into Fawn's mouth. She moaned softly as Fawn sucked it, her eager hands
on Joan's ass now, lifting her skirt to her waist.
But Joan wanted her mouth against Fawn's sugary cunt.
She went to her knees, holding Fawn by the naked ass and burying her face into the blonde bush. She
stroked her tongue about Fawn's inflamed clitoris, sucking it with her lips as the girl spread her slender
legs wide, stepping forward to straddle Joan's face.
"Oooo, suck my cunt, Joan!" Fawn whimpered, grinding her pussy upon Joan's lips, bumping back and
forth. "Suck me, suck me! Ahhhh, lick my pussy! I had to come here for this ... I got so hot, all alone
down there! Mmmmm, suck me ... fuck me with your tongue, Joan!"
Joan, with her face pressed into Fawn's cunt, leaned back. Fawn followed her until Joan was on her
back and she was squatting above her face, looking down at Joan with glowing eyes.
With one hand cupping Fawn's ass, Joan was whipping her other hand between her thighs, rubbing at
her pulsating cunt swiftly, her hips twisting. She thrust her tongue deep into Fawn's seeping cunt, lapping
the fiery juices hungrily, the blonde hair covering her mouth.
With a hot moan, Joan slipped her tongue from Fawn's cunt and darted it back towards Fawn's ass. She
drew it across Fawn's asshole, bringing a squeal of delight from the squatting, trembling girl. Joan flicked
her tongue about Fawn's flexing asshole then drew it back to the succulent cunt, delving deeply. Again
she licked the fiery asshole, exerting more pressure. Fawn gurgled as Joan's tongue penetrated her tight
ass.
"Let me suck, too!" Fawn groaned. "I've got to get my mouth on something hot and hairy, too, honey!"
Fawn twisted about, facing Joan's feet, and the women rolled onto their sides. Fawn clawed and tore at
Joan's panties, shoving her skirt about her waist. When she laid her head on one of Joan's hot thighs, her
face buried into Joan's cunt, Joan gave a moan and wrapped her arms about Fawn's hips, smashing her
mouth back to that blondehaired, sugary cunt. She pulled at the tight, swelling cheeks of Fawn's ass,
pressing her nose upon the small asshole, her tongue thrusting in and out of the hair-lined cunt swiftly.
Both women moaned in hot passion, their slurping tongues moist as they flew about each other's cunt.
Being of the same mind, when Joan lapped her tongue about Fawn's asshole, Fawn would do the same
with hers. When Joan penetrated Fawn's asshole and fucked it with her tongue, Fawn tongue-fucked
Joan in the asshole. Their tongues darted from cunt to asshole, breathing hotly against smooth, delicious
thigh flesh and ass cheeks.
Joan licked about the steamy inner cheeks of Fawn's ass, circling her sweet asshole and squeezing the
smooth cheeks against her face, darting her tongue into the slippery pussy and then racing it back to
Fawn's asshole. She twisted her cunt hard into Fawn's mouth, whimpering softly. The way Fawn's
tongue took turns fucking her cunt and asshole was creating an enormous lust in Joan, her pussy
throbbing with impending orgasm. The way Fawn's tight cunt sucked and squeezed her tongue, she
knew Fawn was close to coming off, too.
When Fawn started to come, Joan was tongue-fucking her in the ass and Fawn was sucking frantically
at Joan's cunt. As the spasms came, Joan pulled her tongue out of Fawn's asshole and began to plunge it
in and out of her dripping cunt in a frenzy. They banged their cunts into each other's mouth, both shaking
with the force of orgasm.
Tiredly, they pulled apart. Joan sprawled on her back as Fawn remained on her side, caressing Joan's
thighs, gently kissing them.
"God, we're good with each other," Joan whispered.
"I know," Fawn said. "I think we were drawn to each other from the beginning."
"But I still love a hard cock," Joan said.
"Mmmm, so do I," Fawn said, running her tongue along the inside of Joan's thigh. "Especially Ted's
cock. That boy was the most delicious cock ever!"
The shadow of an idea was starting to form inside Joan's mind, but it was only a gleam at the moment.
She turned back onto her side, kissing Fawn's thigh near her cunt. She swirled her tongue through the
silky blonde cunt hair and sat up. She stroked Fawn's tits and kissed them.
"I wonder if he could handle both of us all the time," Joan murmured.
"Have you got some ideas, Joan?"
"I'm not sure yet," she said. "I've got to think about it a bit more."
"Whatever it is," Fawn said, "it's going to be a good one, I'd bet."
"I'll let you know once it's formed," Joan replied.
Needing to make one more test of Fawn first, she threw her leg over Fawn's face as the girl rolled onto
her back. Then Joan pulled her knees under her body and leaned forward, kissing at the wet,
blonde-haired cunt. She lowered her open pussy into Fawn's face, and as the girl opened her lips and
thrust her tongue about her clitoris, Joan spurted a drop of piss into Fawn's mouth.
She heard Fawn squeal and then Fawn was clutching at Joan's ass cheeks, bringing her cunt down tight
into her mouth, her lips wide around Joan's pussy. Joan squirted another drop of piss, letting it come out
longer this time.
Fawn pulled her mouth away, saying in a thick, passion-filled voice, "Do it, Joan! Piss ... piss in my
mouth!"
A shudder of excitement went through Joan, and she began to piss quickly. As her piss flowed, she felt
Fawn pressing her open mouth tightly into her cunt. She could hear the girl gulping and feel her tongue
licking about her cunt lips. A shiver flowed through Joan's body, her eyes gazing into the girl's sugary
pink cunt.
"Oooo, Fawn, Fawn," she moaned. "You, too! Please, Fawn, let me see you piss!"
A squeal of ecstasy bubbled from Joan when the golden stream began to spurt from Fawn's cunt. Joan
shoved her face into it, moaning with pleasure. She opened her mouth and took the piss into it. While
she kept pissing into Fawn's thirsty mouth, Joan smeared her face and lips into that blonde-haired,
pissing cunt. She wrapped her hands about Fawn's uplifted hips, clutching her sweet ass, drawing her
face up to watch the streaming piss spurt from those blonde-haired cunt lips, then she pressed her mouth
down, gulping and swallowing as eagerly as Fawn was.
Holding each other tightly by the ass cheeks, Fawn and Joan sucked cunts, drinking each other's piss
from those hairy pussies with mindless, perverse ecstasy.

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin » 13 Feb 2016 10:03

Chapter 9
Ted stood at the entrance of the hall, rubbing his balls with one hand and his eyes with the other. He was
not surprised by what he saw.
His mother was sleeping on the floor, curled up next to Fawn. Both were naked. It was midmorning, and
he felt great after his long night's sleep. He moved into the living room and looked down at them. His
mother was on her side, her creamy ass jutting back against Fawn's rounded hip. Joan had one leg
drawn up, the other straight out. The hair around her cunt was revealed, and she was cupping one of her
firm tits in the palm of her hand.
Fawn was sprawled on her back, one arm above her head and the other flung to one side. Her flawless
titties stood up in firm roundness, tipped by pink nipples. Her chest was rising and falling evenly. Her flat
stomach, with the dimple of her belly button, aroused Ted and his cock started expanding. The
becoming triangle of her cunt hair looked like gleaming gold in the shaft of sunlight coming through the
window. Her long, slim legs were parted, and the pink puffiness of her tight cunt sent a throb of desire
about Ted's balls and lifted his cock to complete hardness.
Each woman was enticing to Ted in a different way. Both were beautiful, both had a fantastic body, both
were amazing fucks, and each enjoyed sucking on his cock with vigorous enthusiasm. What more could
a young boy want in the whole world? he thought. Most boys his age were still jacking off out behind the
barn, but he had his choice of two really great cunts-Fawn and his mother.
Looking down at them, Ted began to pump his fist slowly back and forth on his cock. It was like waking
up to live centerfolds, he thought with increasing excitement. His mother and Fawn were lovely enough
to grace any magazine. In fact, both of them appeared even more beautiful to him than those unavailable
centerfolds.
He scratched his balls again.
There would be no problem if he dropped down there and shoved his cock into either of those cunts.
Both cunts were hot and always very wet, he knew. Neither his mother nor Fawn would complain if he
fucked one-or both-of them right now.
His mother's clothing and Fawn's robe were scattered about the living room, and he knew he had missed
out on some damned exciting activity the night before. Taking a lingering look at them, Ted turned and
went into the bathroom. He showered and scrubbed his teeth, then pulled on a pair of jockey shorts and
returned to gaze at the women once again. Finally he went to the kitchen and began making breakfast,
eager to surprise them. He prepared coffee as he'd seen his mother do, then started frying bacon and
eggs and put bread in the toaster. He set the table with china and silverware, making sure his mother's
favorite jelly was there-strawberry.
When everything was ready, he started back to wake them up.
Fawn was struggling to sit already, looking at Ted as if she were disoriented for a moment. Looking
down at Joan, she grinned. "My God, we fell asleep right on the fucking floor!"
Fawn moved her hand along Join's side.
"Come on, wake up, sleepy head," she said softly. "Time to get up." She looked up at Ted. "Is that
bacon and eggs I smell?"
He nodded proudly.
"You're a handy kid to have around, aren't you?" Fawn said, pleased.
"Who's handy?" Joan said, mumbling as she woke up.
Turning onto her back, she saw her son standing there in his jockey shorts, smiling at them. She grinned
and stretched, arching her hips up. She held her arms out to her son, who dropped down and sprawled
across his mother. Fawn sat and watched them hugging happily, grinning with pleasure. Finally she
slapped Ted on his ass.
"Come on," she said. "None of that shit until after breakfast. Hey, you two! Those eggs are going to get
cold ... come and let's eat!"
"Oh, I suppose we better," Joan pouted, shoving her son off her. "But as much as I enjoy bacon and
eggs in the morning, I can think of something much better to eat right now."
Fawn laughed. "That's because you're a cock-sucker, like me."
"Cunt-licker?" Ted offered, giggling.
"Yes, that, too," Joan replied, getting to her feet. "Do we have time to clean up a little, honey?"
"Sure, Mom," Ted said. "I can keep everything nice and warm."
His mother glanced at the outline of his cock inside his tight shorts.
"Including that cock?"
Ted nodded. "You bet!"
Fawn, now standing, leaned behind Ted and pulled the shorts into the crack of his ass, making sure his
cheeks showed. With a soft mewl, she kissed his ass quickly. "Now you look wonderful, Ted. Leave
them that way, please."
They devoured the breakfast hungrily. While Joan and Fawn had coffee, Ted cleared the table. Joan and
Fawn stared at his naked ass cheeks, his shorts still pulled into the crack. Joan realized that her son did,
indeed, look very good that way. Seeing him so unconcerned and uninhibited caused her cunt to bubble
with heat. She glanced at Fawn, and saw that the young girl, too, was experiencing a growing desire.
Already Fawn's nipples were standing out and pointing almost to the ceiling. Ted's cock was straining
inside those white shorts, too. It was elongated, arching upward, beautifully outlined his balls making a
mouth-watering bulge below.
"Are we thinking the same thing, Fawn?" Joan asked, her voice becoming husky.
"I would say so, Joan."
Ted turned at the sink, his cock standing firmly against his shorts. He grinned at them, knowing very well
what they were talking about. To tease them he tossed his hips forward.
"Why, he thinks his cock is indestructible!" Joan laughed.
"It damn near is," Fawn replied.
"Let's do something about it, Fawn," Joan murmured, running her hand between her inner thighs to rub
her now burning cunt. "Let's take him on."
"Let's!" Fawn exclaimed.
"I won't fight, I promise," Ted laughed eagerly.
"You'd be a fool if you did," Fawn told him as she and Joan went to him.
They hugged his excited body between them. Feeling their tits rubbing at his flesh and two hairy cunts at
his hips, sent Ted's cock into a roaring hardness. He wrapped his arms about them, fondling each
rounded, smooth ass when they began kissing about his face. He opened his mouth wide and felt them
both press their wet tongues into his mouth. The sensation of having two tongues into his mouth. The
sensation of having two tongues in his mouth sent excitement racing about his young body. Hands
shoved his shorts down and one of them was playing with his balls while the other caressed his cock.
Each woman had a handful of his ass, too.
"Front or back?" Joan asked Fawn in a throaty voice.
"Either," Fawn replied, her voice equally husky. "It makes no difference to me."
"What are you two talking about?" Ted wanted to know.
"Oh, hush up and enjoy this," his mother murmured, licking her tongue across his lips. "This morning is all
for you, honey."
Ted's foot was placed on a kitchen chair, his other on the floor. They shoved his knee wide, and Fawn
dropped to her knees in front of him, her tongue flicking against his thigh like liquid heat. His mother
dropped behind him, and Ted trembled when he felt her wet, hot lips sucking at the cheeks of his ass.
Joan clutched her son's hips, drawing his ass backwards, her tongue fluttering up and down the crack of
his ass, licking at his cheeks and delving between them. Looking down, he watched Fawn's wicked
tongue moving along his thigh toward his balls. A ripple of pleasure shot through him when Fawn
bounced his balls with her tongue, her blue eyes boiling up at him as she squeezed his cock in her hot
hand. The tip of Fawn's tongue darted from her moist lips, licking up the seeping juices on his piss hole,
then her hot mouth engulfed his cock.
Ted placed his hand on Fawn's head, more to steady himself than anything else. Fawn, holding the head
of his cock with her lips, traced a fiery pattern about the sensitive head, flapping against his piss hole.
Behind him, his mother was spreading the cheeks of his ass, her tongue running about the hot inner
surfaces. He was feeling much too good to speak, but his breath was coming out in ecstatic gasps.
He gritted his teeth as Fawn slowly sucked his throbbing cock into her mouth, her hot lips sliding along
the shaft in almost excruciating, teasing wetness, her eyes still sparkling with steamy pleasure up at him.
Fawn's mouth was as hot and wet and tight as his mother's, drawing on his cock with her tongue and
cheeks and lips. He groaned when he felt the tip of his mother's tongue probing at his tight asshole, wet
and hot enough to scorch his flesh. Fawn had every inch of his cock inside her mouth now, and he could
feel her throat working about his head of it, her tongue pressing it against the roof of her mouth.
Behind him, Joan was clutching her son's hips and pressing her mouth into his asshole, her tongue licking
and fluttering against the tightly puckered hole. She was moaning softly in her perverse pleasure, her
breath hot on his ass. Joan, tasting the ring of her son's asshole, felt her cunt pulsating in that delicious
wet heat. She could hear the hungry sounds Fawn made as she sucked on Ted's cock, the sounds
exciting her as much as what they were doing to and for him. She fluttered the tip of her hot tongue
about his asshole, pressing it against the resisting tightness, her lips closed about it and sucking at the
same time. Ted was arching his ass into his mother's face, but not so far that Fawn would have any
problem sucking his cock.
Fawn shoved her hands between Ted's legs and pulled at the cheeks of his ass, holding them spread for
Joan. At the same time, Joan had shoved one hand underneath to fondle and twist tenderly on her son's
balls while Fawn sucked his cock. Fawn's lips glided back and forth, her tongue in a constant, wet and
hot, action. Her chin brushed Joan's fingers when she went forward, and as she held Ted's cock deep
inside her burning, hungry mouth, Joan rubbed his balls about her chin.
As good as their mouths and tongues felt, Ted realized he would fall if they had not been pressing their
faces against him this way. As it was, they were practically holding him up between them.
Fawn began twisting her lips as she sucked back on his cock, then gulping him into her mouth again. The
wet heat of her mouth created beautiful ecstasy on his prick and in his balls. She made moist sounds as
she sucked, moist and greedy sounds. Behind, his mother was straining to shove her tongue into his
asshole. When her tongue penetrated his asshole, Ted almost came into Fawn's mouth.
A grunt of pleasure exploded from his mouth.
Joan thrust her tongue deep into her son's gripping asshole, then, with her lips closed hotly around it, she
began to fuck him this way, her hand pulling at his balls. Below, Fawn kept holding the cheeks of his ass
wide for Joan, her lips starting to suck faster and with more heat. He began to shake, both hands on top
of Fawn's head. The sensations of his mother's tongue fucking into his asshole and Fawn sucking so
hotly on his cock was almost too much for Ted. The whole expanse of his crotch, from his cock to his
asshole, seemed to have been set on fire but with such a delicious fire.
"Suck me!" he groaned. "Oh, suck my cock, Fawn! Oh, you're gonna get a fucking mouthful! Mom ...
Mom, don't stop! Your tongue is so fucking good in my ass! Eat my asshole, Mom!"
The rumbling of his discharge boiled about inside his tightening balls, and his hips jerked to-and-fro.
How his mother kept tongue-fucking him up the ass and Fawn retained her hungry lip grip on his cock,
Ted didn't know. His hips jerked between them, his cock delving into Fawn's burning throat, then his ass
pressing into his mother's face.
Fawn's tongue and mouth sucked with a fiery greed and his mother's tongue seemed to penetrate his
asshole to his stomach. It was something Ted had never felt before, but the sensations were so exquisite,
he hoped they would do this again, and often.
His cock was about to burst, to send stream after stream of cum juice bubbling into Fawn's mouth. He
was gritting his teeth and his eyes seemed vacant. Fawn drew powerfully on his cock, and his mother
rammed her tongue in and out of his asshole. He was shaking from head to toe with ecstasy.
Both Fawn and Joan knew Ted was about to come, and they went at him with vigorous movements.
Joan sucked at the ring of her son's asshole while her tongue fucked in and out, clutching his balls in a
hot hand. Fawn, feeling his cock throb and increase in size, gobbled him in a frenzy, her fingers
squeezing the cheeks of his ass, keeping them wide for Joan's mouth. Ted began to groan, the sound
rising and failing. He gave an ecstatic yelp when the come juice roared out of his balls and up his hard
cock.
The come juice spurted from his piss-hole, flooding Fawn's mouth, making her choke. Moaning with
hunger, Fawn sucked as hard as she possibly could, her throat burning with the sweetness boiling up
from his precious balls. The convulsions that tore through Ted's body caused his asshole to squeeze
around his mother's tongue, and Joan had a bit of a problem in fucking his ass with it. Fawn made wet
gulping sounds as she swallowed the thick, delicious come juice, her tongue running about his cock
furiously, her lips as tight as possible halfway down his prick.
Joan stabbed her tongue swiftly into her son's gripping asshole, feeling a little jealous that Fawn was
getting his cum juice. Her own cunt erupted shortly after Ted's asshole started squeezing her tongue, and
she came in shuddering waves of pleasure. Fawn, moaning hungrily at Ted's gushing cock, shivered
violently as her cunt convulsed.
Fawn's orgasm was so strong, she became weak, and with a wail, fell backwards, her lips coming off
Ted's cock with a moist plopping sound. A final spurt of come juice burst from Ted's piss-hole,
splashing upon Fawn's chin.
As Fawn's mouth left his cock, Ted was thrown off balance, and he went forward to his hands and
knees, his mother's tongue leaving his asshole abruptly. He was on his hands and knees, panting heavily,
his cock now dangling toward the floor.
"Ohhh, shit!" he moaned.
Fawn, sprawled on her back, writhing and twisting her ass against the floor of the kitchen, clutching her
flawless tits with both hands. Behind Ted, his mother was sitting on her heels, her head down as she
gasped for air, her eyes somewhat glazed.
"Oh, shit is right," Joan moaned.
"You bet!" Fawn echoed.
"I'll never be the same again," Ted said, rolling to his side weakly.
"Want to bet on that?" Joan laughed, feeling her strength returning. "Between Fawn and I, your cock
won't be getting much rest, I promise that."
"Me, too," Fawn giggled, opening and closing her slim thighs, her cunt twitching.
Chapter 10
By noon, Joan had approached Fawn with the idea that had begun taking shape the night before. "We
can share expenses, too," she said.
Fawn was happily receptive to the idea, and all three spent the rest of the afternoon moving Fawn's
belongings into the upstairs apartment. All her clothing was moved into Ted's bedroom, and his to his
mother's.
"Just in case you want to have privacy sometimes, Fawn," Joan said.
"Who needs privacy here?" Fawn laughed. "Why don't we all sleep in the larger bedroom together?"
"We will," Joan said. "That's part of this crazy arrangement, isn't it?"
"I thought that was the whole idea," Ted said. "So we could be together all the time."
They looked at him, laughing. "Let's just hope you don't get worn out," his mother said. "We're going to
need an awful lot of that cock, honey."
Joan helped Fawn arrange her things, with Ted prancing around and teasing them. His hands were
everywhere, stroking and caressing and feeling them. Joan and Fawn, needless to say, gave him all the
cooperation they could. By the time Fawn had the closet filled with her clothing, Ted had tucked the
back of her dress inside the waist of her panties, and opened his mother's blouse to let her tits hang free.
His cock was standing out of his cut-off jeans, jerking up and down.
Fawn and Joan, too, could not resist touching each other, as well as Ted. He found it exciting to see two
women running about his house this way, knowing he could fuck either of them when ever he wanted.
He enjoyed seeing their hands touch and feel about each other, too. He wouldn't need his telescopes any
more. There was more than enough to see and get involved with right in his own home.
Fawn was delighted with them, though. She loved to spy on people when they weren't aware of it.
"I've had this dream for a long time," Fawn said as they ate an early dinner. "I'm walking around town,
and I'm not wearing very much. Under my dress I'm naked, and I see this guy wave his cock at me in
some alley. Well, I wouldn't want the poor guy to be disappointed, so I flash my cunt at him. His cock
starts coming off right away, and that makes me cum, too."
"I'll wave my cock at you in an alley some day," Ted offered.
"You'll make me cum if you do," Fawn giggled.
"I've had this fantasy for years," Joan said. "I'm still in high school, and I watch a football game. I'm
sitting in the bleachers, and every time one of those hunks look at me, I open my legs and give him a
peek at my cunt. Before the game is over, the whole fucking team has a hard-on. I'm waiting in the
showers when they come from game, naked and ready for them. I imagine how it would feel to fuck
them all, one after the other. When they've fucked me, filling my cunt full of come juice, they make me
suck them off, every last cock on the team."
"Mmmm, sounds like a great idea to me," Fawn said, hugging herself. "I'd love to do that."
"Wait, that's not all," Joan grinned lewdly. "After they make me suck them off and swallow all that
delicious come juice, those guys stand in a circle around me and piss all over my body, on my cunt and
tits and face and even my asshole."
"Then what?" Ted asked, excited to hear all this.
"Why, I start cumming off and keep cummming and don't ever stop," his mother said. "Until I finally faint
with absolute ecstasy!"
"Come on, Ted," Fawn urged. "Tell us your best fantasy."
"I don't have one," he replied.
"Of course you do, honey," Joan encouraged.
"Well, to be truthful," he grinned at them, shaking his cock, "my
fantasy is to live with two beautiful girls that will let me fuck them
anytime I want, and who will suck me off and lick my asshole and-"
"You nut!" Fawn laughed. "That isn't a fantasy, that's reality!"
"It sure is," Joan emphasized. "Except for one thing. You've got to lick up and piss on us, too. Think you
can handle all that without dying young, darling?"
"I'm sure gonna try," he laughed.
"About that football team ..." Fawn said.
"Hey, we don't need any more guys around here!" Ted said quickly. "I can take care of you two."
"You sure brag for little shit," Joan said, caressing his face lovingly.
Fawn was gazing at Ted's cock. "You know, he just might be right at that. I've never seen a guy who
could keep a hard-on so fucking much and for so long."
"Want to start right now?" Joan asked. "We'll see if you can handle all this hot cunt, baby."
Fawn slipped to the floor, jerking her dress to her waist and shoving her panties down. She leaned over
on her hands and knees, waggling her shapely ass sweetly, lewdly.
"You can start with me, Ted!" she cooed.
"And me," Joan gurgled, dropping to her hands and knees beside Fawn. When she pulled her dress to
her waist, she didn't have to jerk any panties down-she was already naked! Ted looked excitedly at the
two rounded asses being offered to him, his cock lurching with readiness.
Balancing themselves, Ted watched as they opened each other's blouse, and two fantastic pairs of tits
came free. He saw his mother dip her head and close her mouth around Fawn's tit, sucking on it. When
Joan drew back, Fawn did the same thing with Joan's tit.
Behind them, Ted watched as his mother and Fawn arched their backs, their cunts pooching from their
slender thighs, one dark-haired and the other a golden blonde. He gazed at their twinkling assholes,
seeing that Fawn's asshole was a pinker color than his mother's. Each looked very appetizing to him.
Going to his knees, Ted leaned his face into his mother's cunt, licking up the wet slit and over her
asshole. Joan mewled and shoved her ass into his face. Ted probed his mother's asshole and caressed
his hand about Fawn's. Working a finger into Fawn's ass, he fucked back and forth, sliding his tongue up
his mother's asshole.
"Oooo, fuck my ass, baby!" Joan yelped. "Fuck mother up the asshole with your tongue!"
"Finger-fuck my asshole, Ted!" Fawn gurgled.
Ted shoved his face between the cheeks of his mother's hot ass, his tongue delving. At the same time he
fucked Fawn in her young, tight ass with his finger. But then he pulled his mouth away, sliding his finger
from Fawn's ass, and changed places. The boy tongue-fucked Fawn in her tight asshole and used his
finger up his mother's ass. Joan and Fawn were squealing in pleasure, their shoulders on the floor now,
kissing each other hungrily and squeezing tits.
Ted went from one asshole to the other for a while, sucking and licking and fingering. After a bit he
stood on his knees, gazing down at the round, smooth ass of his mother and the equally beautiful ass of
Fawn. He stroked his cock as he looked at them, licking his lips. Fawn and Joan kept kissing and
sucking each other's tongue, their sweet asses high in the air with their juicy cunts pooching out invitingly
to Ted.
"Fuck us!" Ted heard her mother sob with eagerness. "Fuck us both, baby!
Take turns fucking us!"
Ted plunged his cock into his mother's cunt. He rammed hard, his balls slapping. Joan grunted in delight.
"Oooo, that's how I need your cock, darling ... real hard and deep! Oh, fuck me, Ted! Fuck mother's
wet cunt hard!"
Thrusting his cock into his mother's cunt, Ted ran two of his fingers into Fawn's slippery, clinging pussy.
Fawn and Joan both twisted their uplifted ass, sucking on each other's tongues again, their hands digging
into naked tits.
"Me!" Fawn groaned. "Now fuck me, honey!"
"Fuck her, Ted!" Joan wailed.
Ted's cock pulled out of his mother's gripping cunt and he rammed it into Fawn's. Fawn groaned in
delight and shoved her ass back to him. As he plunged his throbbing cock in and out of Fawn's tight
pussy, he started running his finger in and out of his mother's cunt, then bringing it to her asshole,
alternating quickly.
Within a short time, Ted began to fuck both his mother and Fawn, going from one to the other, his cock
glistening with the juices of their cunts. Both pussies seemed to feel the same to him. Both were hot and
juicy, both were tight, slippery. The only real difference that Ted could tell was in the color of cunt hair,
nothing else. Both his mother and Fawn wiggled and twisted their asses deliciously for him.
The very thought of her son shoving his cock into her cunt after it had been inside Fawn's, slippery with
the young cunt juices, created enormous ecstasy inside Joan.
"Oooo, you're so fucking good, Ted!" she wailed loudly, licking at Fawn's lips. "God, your cock is so
hard ... so long! Fuck my hot cunt, baby! Oh, God ... ram it to mother's hairy, wet pussy!"
"Fuck me!" Fawn screamed. "Fuck me, too!"
The wet, scalding heat of his mother's cunt seared the throbbing flesh of his prick. He was working a
finger into Fawn's gripping asshole as he fucked his mother. Joan didn't have to scream for Ted to know
she was coming. Her hairy cunt squeezed at his prick with convulsive tightness as she started screaming
her ecstasy. The waving, rippling sensations of her cunt was like a mouth sucking his cock off. He
rammed swiftly, hard and almost brutally into his mother's orgasming cunt his finger buried up Fawn's
asshole, but not moving. Ted could see his mother's asshole flexing above his cock, see it tighten and
become loose again.
He continued fucking his mother as she came, and slowly pulled his achingly hard cock free when she
finished. He then quickly rushed his cock into Fawn's cunt, stabbing frantically as his mother moaned
with the glow of her bubbling orgasm, her ass still high and writhing erotically. Fawn started yipping,
twisting her shapely ass frantically as her orgasms steamed through her. She slammed her ass back
against Ted, his cock buried to the very hilt. As her cunt went into spasms of orgasms, Ted watched as
Fawn's asshole closed and opened.
Since his cock was still as hard as ever, his young eyes took on a mischievous gleam.
While Fawn was still coming, he yanked his cock from her blonde-haired cunt and, without warning,
plunged it into her asshole.
"Ooohhhh!" Fawn screamed.
Ted grabbed Fawn's ass and started fucking her swiftly, his balls beating at her quivering cunt.
"That's my fucking asshole, Ted!" Fawn screamed as if he didn't know where his cock was. "You've got
your fucking cock in my fucking asshole!"
"Yeah!" Ted laughed hoarsely.
"Ohhh, God! Ohhhh, God!"
Fawn wailed, but she didn't try to pull her ass off his cock. The sudden, unexpected filling of her asshole
was creating a storm of lewd, erotic ecstasy inside her slender, shaking body. She lifted her head and
screamed out her pleasure.
"Fuck me, fuck me! Fuck me up the ass, baby! Ohhhh, God ... you're stretching my asshole ... burning
in my fucking ass! Ohhh, I love it! Fuck me in the ass, Ted! Oooo, shit ... you're going to make me
come again! Ram it to me, fuck me in my fucking asshole!"
Hearing Fawn scream, Joan sat back on her heels to see her son's cock flying in and out of Fawn's
asshole. Her eyes glazed over and a rumbling heat went through her. She could see the stretching, pink
asshole grip her son's cock as it went in and out from his balls to the swollen head.
"Oh, beautiful!" she gurgled. "Fuck her up the hot ass, Ted! Ahhh, give it to her fucking hot asshole!"
Fawn began screeching in ecstasy, tossing her saucy ass back and forth, riding his cock with her asshole,
trying to twist and grind all the same time. She screamed over and over, throwing her head back, her
beautiful blonde hair flying around her passion -contorted face.
"Oh, God! Give it to me, baby! Ahhhhhh, that sweet, sweet cock ... fucking my hot, tight asshole! I'm
coming! Ohhhhh, am I ever coming!"
The puckering tightness of Fawn's delightful asshole clutched at Ted's cock, making him groan with
ecstasy, yet he managed to keep from coming off himself.
"I can't take any more!" Fawn wailed, sliding forward on the floor, her ass leaving his cock as she
sprawled face down, those sweet, lovable and deliciously rounded cheeks quivering with continuous
orgasms, lifting and pressing down as if she were fucking the floor with her bushy cunt.
Joan was crying eagerly. "Now me! Fuck me up the ass, Ted! Come on, I want to feel your cock up my
asshole, too!"
She twisted about hurriedly, her creamy ass high in the air, her shoulders on the floor and her hands
pulling at the rounded cheeks, exposing her twinkling asshole.
Ted rammed his throbbing cock hard into his mother's asshole. Joan gave a loud scream of surprised
ecstasy as his cock stretched her asshole, thrusting all the way to his balls. The scream tearing from his
mother's mouth increased, as did the shaking of her rounded ass.
Almost as soon as Ted rammed his cock up her asshole, Joan started cumming. He had not made a
complete thrust and withdrawal before her cunt boiled into an amazing orgasm. She felt the heat and the
hard throbbing sliding along the ring of her tight ass, the friction fast and hot enough to burst into flame.
"Oh, Ted!" Joan screamed in passion. "Ted, Ted ... God, Baby! So good! Mmmm, baby, give it to
mother! Hump my naked ass, darling! Ahhh, ram that sweet cock ... bang my ass ... fuck my asshole!"
Joan's words were incoherent, tumbling from her mindlessly. Her body was flooded with sensational
ecstasy, the sheer perversity of being fucked in her ass by her son making her feel so lewd, so deliciously
lewd! She could not believe the strength of her orgasms, nor the searing heat. The only thing she knew
was ecstasy. Her asshole felt stretched like never before, the tight elastic ring gripping her son's hard,
pounding cock like a scalding vise of flesh. It felt to her as if her cunt would melt from her body, that her
muscles would snap and her bones shatter. The slapping of her son's stomach against her naked ass
seemed loud in the room, creating waves of shivering pleasure to race about her creamy flesh.
Through it all, Joan felt her son's cock increasing in size, throbbing beautifully deep inside her burning
asshole. She could even feel his balls beating upon the hairy lips of her spasming cunt and extremely
inflamed clitoris.
The orgasms steaming through her caused her asshole to tighten and grip Ted's cock. It seemed to be
sucking his cock, flexing with fiery heat. It couldn't be possible, her raging mind said. Her asshole
couldn't suck a cock! There was no way a person's asshole sucked ... yet hers was sucking frantically
on Ted's cock!
Ted was fucking in a frenzy, on his knees, gripping his mother's sweet hips with his fingers, his eyes
enormous as he watched his cock being devoured by her asshole. His balls were so tight, they felt
painful. His come juice was boiling, ready to spurt, yet for some reason it didn't. He kept fucking into
his mother's clutching asshole with short, powerful strokes, driving in to his balls then pulling back with
just the tip of his cock inside her fiery asshole.
Joan was thrusting her naked ass back at him with desperate motion. She wanted him to cum off inside
her ass, wanted to feel his sweet cum juice bursting deep up her asshole.
Fawn had rolled onto her back now, watching with still burning eyes, her legs apart, cunt showing.
Suddenly Ted yelled.
But it was too late.
His mother had become too weak, and she flopped forward when he drove hard into her asshole. She
sprawled on the floor, and her son, still on his knees, grasped his cock frantically, jerking on it swiftly,
moaning with disappointment.
Joan turned around, stretched out beside Fawn, her eyes still hot and showing that she, too, was
disappointed.
Come juice started flying from Ted's cock, his fist pounding it in a frenzy. The come juice gushed from
his piss-hole and splashed upon the thick hair of his mother's cunt, getting on her pulsating pussy lips. He
even came on Fawn's cunt, but it was due more to the wild way he was jerking off than by any plan.
Joan and Fawn stared at his cock, feeling the come juice splatter upon their cunts. They both spread
their legs wide, arching up to get as much come juice as they could on their hairy cunts.
As the spurting ended, Ted sank back on his heels, panting heavily, still clinging to his cock. "Oh, shit!"
he snorted in disappointment. "I wanted to come in your asshole, Mom!"
"I know you did, honey," Joan said.
She saw the glistening come juice on the golden hair of Fawn's cunt, her tongue running over her lips.
Fawn and Joan had the same idea at the same time.
"Let's do it!" Fawn said, eagerly.
With squeals, Joan and Fawn turned and faced each other, their long tongues licking through cunt hair
and at the wet slit of each other's cunt.
Ted watched them licking up his come juice, their faces becoming smeared with it. He kept watching
until they had licked it all away, and then begin to tongue-fuck each other, lying on their sides.
With a giggle, he got to his feet and arched his hips forward. And then, without warning them, he began
to piss.
Moans came from Fawn and his mother as he pissed all over them. As their naked bodies were
drenched with his piss, they sucked at each other's cunt with a fury of hunger, of once again mindless
passion.
Ted aimed the golden stream upon his mother's cunt and Fawn's face. Fawn turned her face up into it,
opening her mouth to let him piss into it, then going back to Joan's cunt with a squeal of ecstasy. He ran
his pissing stream up the two writhing bodies to his mother's face. Ted pissed into his mother's mouth
and then onto Fawn's cunt. She laughed happily when his mother rammed her face back into that
honey-blonde pussy, sucking and licking at his piss.
By the time it was over, Joan and Fawn had sucked each other to an orgasm again, their bodies
drenched in Ted's piss, their hair matted to their skulls. They pulled apart, both of them gazing up at Ted,
their eyes smoldering in the perversity of wanton lust.
Joan lifted her arms to her son. "Come down here with us, baby," she whispered softly. "You belong
between Fawn and me."
Ted snuggled between the naked bodies of his mother and their new roommate. Joan and Fawn turned
to face him, kissing his cheeks and fondling his cock and balls.
"You'll come up my asshole next time," his mother murmured against his ear, her tongue probing it.
"And mine," Fawn said, tickling his other ear with her tongue.
Ted wiggled happily between their smooth bodies, his cock starting to swell again under the stroking
fingers of his mother and lovely little Fawn.
The End