Erotic Book - House of Dark Pleasure by Gloria Day

Contains all kind of sex novels in Hindi and English.
sexy
Platinum Member

Re: Erotic Book - House of Dark Pleasure by Gloria Day

Unread post by sexy » 15 Feb 2016 17:28

Chapter 8
"He's a little backward," said Mildred, "but very affectionate and loving." She laughed, gently.
"Sometimes he reminds me of a big, friendly dog that wants to paw you and lick you all over."
Doris half-choked over her drink. He'll do more than paw me if he gets half a chance!
They were sitting, Mildred and Doris, at the dining room window, sipping their third glasses of liqueur
and watching Willis as he ambled about, aimlessly, in the grounds of the manor.
Mildred took out a cigarette, lit it without offering one to Doris. "He's a very-" she drew in smoke,
expelled it, "virile boy," she said, carefully, "very strong and well-developed in some ways. It's hard on
him sometimes, being cooped up here. He has no-no outlet for his-his energies; it makes him nervous at
times, and excitable ..." Her voice trailed off and she sipped at her drink, thoughtfully. When she spoke
again, it was as if she was changing the subject. "How do you like being here, Doris, at Romily Manor?"
The liqueur had made Doris feel relaxed and mellow; her body still felt sexually excited and thrills
continued to ripple, at unexpected moments, from her belly to her clitoris, but she was getting used to
her state of sexual arousal and the constant sensation of eroticism was becoming intensely enjoyable.
"I like it here, Mrs. Wynton," she told her employer, "but I haven't done much work for you yet."
"You will in time," said Mildred. She smiled at the young girl; noticed how she was holding her thighs
pressed tightly together, and how tiny ripples ran across her flesh from time to time.
"You're a very pretty girl, Doris; very attractive."
Doris glanced at her employer, flushed, then: "Thank you, Mrs. Wynton.
It's kind of you to say that."
"It's perfectly true, Doris. You have a wonderful figure-a very enticing figure." She paused, added: "You
don't have to call me Mrs. Wynton my name's Mildred."
Doris nodded, sipped at her drink again. The liqueur was going to her head.
"Have you a passionate nature?" Mildred asked very softly.
"Well," Doris hesitated, "I-I don't know maybe I have."
"When I was your age I was very passionate," Mildred laughed, "still am, in fact." She kept her eyes on
Doris's face until Doris met her gaze. "I still enjoy my diversions," she said quietly. "I have ways of
appeasing my demands."
Doris glanced at Mildred's set expression, then emboldened by the drinks, she said: "By disciplining your
staff?"
Mildred's mouth relaxed, then she laughed. "That's one of my foibles." She leaned forward, spoke
eagerly. "I have some discipline to administer tonight-would you like to watch?"
The little thrill spiraled round Doris's navel then zoomed down. "H-How?" Her voice was excited.
"I have to punish my cook and chauffeur for performing an unspeakable act in the kitchen this afternoon;
if you'd like to be an observer, you can come to my bedroom tonight."
What would I do? The exciting question flickered in erotic circles from Doris's mind to her belly, making
her tighten her abdominal muscles, squeeze her thighs together even more tightly. What weird act would
this cool woman perform upon the helpless flesh of her servants?
"I-I think I'd like to," she whispered, "but-but wouldn't they mind
my watching"
"Mind?" Mildred echoed, "George and Mabel? It doesn't matter whether they mind or not-I'm the
mistress of Romily Manor!"
"Of-of course," murmured Doris.
Mildred turned her head, stared through the window. "Where's Willis?"
Doris strained her eyes in the dusk. "He's at the far end of the grounds, standing beside a tree," she
peered through the gloom, the seems to be moving himself back and forward, I don't know what he's
doing."
"I can imagine," said Mildred, drily, getting to her feet and moving to the door. "Don't forget, Doris, be in
my bedroom about ten o'clock!"
"Y-yes, M-Mildred," said Doris, calling her employer by her first name for the first time. "I'll be there!"
And she felt a crazy feeling of erotic anticipation coursing through her body.
Willis was talking to a tree in the grounds. "I'm going to fuck my Doris-doll's wet cunt," he told the tree,
pointing his exposed cock at the trunk, "with this," he added. "My cock-my big cock. She wiped her
pussy on my napkin; I saw her, it was all wet, her pussy, an' she wiped it then gave me the napkin." He
smiled slyly, squeezed his thickening shaft. "I smelled it after, an' it smelled of cunt, Doris's cunt, so I
sucked it-an' tonight I'm gonna fuck it!" He slithered his hand up and down his jerking cock.
Doris glanced at her watch; it was five minutes to ten. A fresh tremor of excitement flickered through her
flesh. It's time to go to Mildred's room and watch the performance! Doris giggled; she felt high with
liqueur and anticipation. She passed her hand across her breasts, felt the nipples hard and stiff. I feel so
worked up that I may come-really orgasm-just by watching Mildred spanking their naked bodies!
Her thighs felt damp, so she dried them with a wadded tissue, then hurried to her bedroom door.
"Come in, my dear, come in," Mildred said when Doris tapped at her bedroom door.
For a moment, Doris stared in surprise at her employer. Mildred had changed her clothes; she was
wearing her short leather skirt, high leather boots which came above her knees and skimpy leather halter.
She became aware of Doris's gaze, and laughed. "You like my outfit?"
She spun around for Doris's benefit.
The leather skirt lifted as she spun, and Doris saw that her employer was nude beneath the leather.
Above the high boots, her bare legs gleamed and Doris was surprised at how well-shaped,
firmly-fleshed they were. Her naked buttocks were rounded and fleshy, and Doris detected faint lines
across the whiteness as though the mistress of Romily had, herself, been disciplined some time in the
recent past. Who disciplines the disciplinarian? she wondered.
"Well?" Mildred asked when Doris didn't answer the question.
"It looks well, exciting!" Doris said.
Mildred smiled with appreciation. Her eyes were over-bright and there were two red spots, high on her
cheeks, which gave the appearance of her having a fever.
"I'm glad you think that," said Mildred. "That's how I want to look- that's how I feel." She moved up to
Doris, wrapped her arm around her shoulders as she led her into the bedroom. "You look nice, Doris,
but-
" she looked into her face, spoke intimately, "I have something to give you something that I don't wear
any more. I think it'll fit-and suit you-perfectly."
She rummaged in a drawer, then took out a flimsy piece of silk, held it up in front of Doris's face.
"It's a shortie-nightie for a baby-doll!" She laughed very softly, held it against Doris's body. "Put it on!"
Doris was startled. "Right now?"
Mildred nodded eagerly.
Shyly, Doris struggled out of her dress. Mildred drew in her breath when she saw that Doris was
completely nude beneath. "Your figure, Doris darling, is completely delicious!" Her eyes roved hungrily
over her employee's young flesh. "Turn around," she whispered.
Doris turned; Mildred focused her eyes on the rounded bottom.
"You've got the most delightful little bottom, Doris darling," Mildred laughed, breathlessly. "You make
me want to dream up an excuse to spank that tempting flesh." She moved up to the young girl, let her
hand drop on her buttocks, stroke gently then probe in the cleft. "You're adorable, Doris," she
whispered, touching the anal orifice with her fingertip, "so very, very sweet!"
Doris's face was hot; she picked up the baby-doll nightie with fingers that trembled. "I-I'd better put this
on," she murmured.
"Oh, yes," whispered Mildred.
The nightie was so short that its hem was above the base of Doris's pubic triangle, and when she turned,
the crevice of flesh that crossed in a delightful hollow below the rounded bottom was clearly visible.
"I'm so glad you're here!" Mildred said devoutly, pressing her hand between her own thighs and leaning
forward as though she was holding something inside her crotch, "so very glad!"
The tips of Doris's red nipples were visible through the transparent silk, and the rustle of the fabric made
her think of static electricity. Electricity! All inside me-I've had electrodes in my pussy and up my
bottom. No wonder I'm excited, worked up and passionate. I want to play with my clit, tickle my
pussy-I'm so goddamned excited I want to orgasm right now!
"You look very tense!" Mildred murmured. Doris nodded, then swallowed.
"You're ready to watch the discipline-is that what's exciting you?"
"Y-yes, partly-and-" Doris hesitated.
Mildred nodded in understanding. "This afternoon-the electrodes
haven't worn off-"
Doris was startled. "You-you know?"
Mildred nodded again. "I know about Basil's tests." She gave a short laugh. "Well have to see what we
can do-" She let her voice trail off.
"Shall I call in the-" she hesitated, then laughed and said:
"victims?"
Doris flushed, nodded. Mildred went to her bedroom door, opened it, said, "You can come in now-both
of you!"
Doris watched as Mabel and George ambled into the room. The chauffeur didn't look like the same
aggressive man who had raped her-double-raped her-in the bush that afternoon.
"Get the punishment stool, Mabel," Mildred snapped.
Mabel shivered with fear. "Oh, no, Ma'am-not that, please not that!"
Mildred picked up a short whip off her dresser top, shook it, menacingly. "Don't make me angry,
Mabel!"
Mabel shivered again as she went to a closet, dragged out a bizarre piece of furniture. It was something
in between the kind of vaulting horse that was used in gymnasiums and an old-fashioned praying pew.
The top was covered with leather and it had four sturdy, sloping legs.
The cook dragged it into the center of the bedroom, then stood, shaking, beside it.
"Now undress, both of you completely!" Mildred snapped.
Doris's eyes flickered wildly from the disrobing figures to the weird contrivance on the floor. There were
leather straps, with cuffs attached, fastened to each leg. What in the world are they for? Doris
wondered. Her eyes skimmed back to the cook and the chauffeur.
Apart from startled glances when they had first entered the room, the two servants had ignored Doris's
presence in their mistress's bedroom. Now, Doris observed the rolls of fat and flesh that shook on
Mabel's body. Her breasts were too full, hanging down low when she removed her brassiere, and the
nipples were over-large with flattened tips as though they'd been pinched, bit or abused too many times.
The gross cheeks of her bottom spread open when she bent to remove her panties, and Doris stared at
the folds of flesh, the wide cleft with a growth of hair between and the back of her slitted vulva, its
darkish-red lips spread open obscenely.
George was naked now; his body was firm rather than fat and his buttocks were muscled instead of
flabby. Doris stared at his flock. The gross organ that had ravished her young pussy, then slid into her
bottom and spewed its hot load, was limp now; dangling in front of the slack, low-slung balls.
Mildred took her eyes off Mabel, scrutinized George. "What's the matter with that?" she asked,
prodding his cock with the butt of her whip. "It wasn't all soft like that this afternoon when Mabel was
sucking it off!"
Doris drew in her breath. So that was what Mildred had caught them doing! She looked at George with
a different expression. Didn't he ever have enough? He screwed me twice, once up my pussy, and once
up my ass, this afternoon-and then he still wanted the cook to suck his cock off for him! She stifled an
urge to giggle. No wonder his cock was soft and limp-it'd had a very busy day!
A cruel smile crossed Mildred's face. "Well have to see what we can do about that, won't we, George?"
Doris thought his face turned paler.
"All right," Mildred nodded to Mabel. "Bend over the stool!"
Reluctantly but obediently, Mabel went up to the strange stool, leaned her flabby body over it.
Doris watched as the fleshy buttocks spread open, and she saw a trickle of wetness sliding down the
insides of Mabel's fat thighs.
Mildred nodded to Doris. "Fasten her hands and feet to the legs of the stool with the straps."
Wonderingly, Doris did as she was asked, hearing Mabel groan when the leather thongs pulled her legs
wider apart.
"Tighten the leather," Mildred instructed. "I want her stretched tight as a bow!"
Mabel's bottom moved up higher when Doris tightened the thongs on her wrists. She glanced at it,
feeling a flicker of excitement when she saw the opening anal orifice. It looked red and wet inside: she
restrained a temptation to stick her finger into the wetness.
The cook's thighs parted more widely when Doris tightened the straps on
her ankles, and the hairy tip of her vulva became more clearly visible
What, Doris wondered, are the other straps on the legs for?
Mildred answered her unspoken question.
"Position yourself behind Mabel, George!"
The chauffeur stumbled forward, stood just inches behind the
palpitating bottom of the cook
"Fasten two straps to George's ankles!" Mildred ordered.
The two straps were longer than the ones which held Mabel in place, and when Doris had, obediently,
fastened them, George was still twelve inches or so behind the cook.
"Now take the long straps from the front of the stool and fasten them to George's hands," said Mildred.
Meekly, George held out his wrists, let Doris slip on the leather cuffs, tighten them so that he was
standing, still upright, but stooped forward though not touching Mabel's naked body.
Mildred stared at the limp, dangling cock, then tapped it with her whip. "Your wonderful, hungry cock
seems very quiet tonight, George!" she sneered.
He shivered. "I-I'm tired, Ma'am."
Doris restrained a smile. Mildred didn't know that her chauffeur had raped her twice that afternoon.
Mildred stood so that she could talk into George's face. "I want you to screw Mabel's ass, George-I
want you to stick your filthy cock right up her asshole and fuck!" The words spat out, viciously, and
George recoiled.
"I-I can't, Ma'am, I can't!" he moaned.
The cruel smile came back to Mildred's face. "Well see about that!"
Mildred hurried to her dresser, opened the bottom drawer, and took out a small black box that made
Doris's eyes open in wonder.
It was not unlike the box that Basil had used that afternoon.
There was a cord which Mildred plugged into a socket in the wall, then she opened the box, took out a
cable-with an electrode on the end.
"Doctor Basil!" Doris gasped.
Mildred gave her a quick smile. "Something like that," she murmured. She positioned herself behind the
chauffeur, holding the electrode by its insulated end.
"Bend forward a little, George," she said, her voice dry with excitement.
"Ma'am," he protested, "please, Ma'am, not that!"
Mildred picked up her whip, slashed him across the buttocks. "Don't whine!" She bent, chose her spot
carefully then lashed between his parted legs and the whip cut across his flesh-encased balls. A scream
of agony pierced from George's lips.
"Don't hurt him, Ma'am!" Mabel's voice, muffled, came from her hidden face.
"Keep your goddamned mouth shut," snarled Mildred. She changed her position, moved in front of
George so that she was close to Mabel's exposed bottom. She raised the electrode, probed between
Mabel's buttocks with the end of it until she found the opening to her vulva; viciously, she stuck the
electrode in.
A wail started in Mabel's throat.
Mildred activated a switch and the electrode jerked in her hand. A high scream came from Mabel's lips
and her buttocks writhed wildly. Mildred laughed, pressed the switch again. This time, Mabel's entire
body lifted on the back of the stool; fierce shivers racked through her flesh as the screams shrilled from
her throat.
Doris watched as a stream of urine gushed down from the contracting, spawning vulva.
Mildred withdrew the electrode. "Just keep quiet, Mabel," she said, sounding calm, as though her
sadistic act had appeased her anger.
"It's not the same as Basil uses," Mildred explained to Doris. "This one shocks instead of thrills," she
laughed. "There's quite a difference, I can assure you." She looked down at Mabel's shivering, urinating
vulva. "Isn't that right, Mabel? It gives you quite a jolt, doesn't it?" But only babbling moans came from
the cook's lips in reply.
Doris was surprised to find that her hand had slid underneath her baby-doll nightie; her fingers were
between the lips of her pussy, gliding up, down, touching her clitoris, gliding down again. The erotic
scene before her eyes was thrilling her intensely.
"Now, George," said Mildred, "you know what I'm going to do!"
He twisted his neck, showed a white face to his mistress, but kept his lips closed.
Mildred moved behind him again, hissed into the chauffeur's ear. "I want you to stick your cock in
Mabel's asshole and fuck!"
The cook's bottom was shiveringly open; the red hole between the cheeks was red and hugely wide, but
George's cock was still soft.
Mildred squeezed the end of the electrode between George's buttocks, then finding the tight hole, thrust
it in hard. The chauffeur winced as the rod penetrated his anus but he managed to stifle his moans.
Mildred switched on the current and the tip of the electrode vibrated gently inside George's ass. Doris
saw his penis tremble.
Mildred sent through a mild shock; George groaned this time but his cock twitched jerkily. She sent
through a sharper shock. George screamed this time, but his cock moved upward, started to form an
erection.
"Jam it in her ass, you fool," screamed Mildred. "Fuck her filthy hole, George, you goddamned fool!"
The end of his cock weaved as he took a shambling half-step forward; he staggered, half-fell and his
cock squashed against Mabel's bottom. He dragged himself upright-and Mildred sent through a fierce
shock. He screamed, his body jerked and his cock slithered madly over Mabel's fleshy buttocks then
jammed between the cheeks. As soon as Mildred saw its position, she sent through a massive jolt-and
George screamed his agony, let his body lurch forward and his cock, swollen with artificial lust, tore
through Mabel's anal tissue. Her screams blended with his and she flattened herself on the leather top of
the stool. George teetered forward; Mildred jolted his ass again and his cock reacted, pushing in, tearing
between the cheeks of the impinged bottom.
Doris had moved closer in her excitement; now, she was standing beside Mildred, who was weaving her
own body in tune with the tortured lurchings of George's and Mabel's violated bodies.
"Fuck her, George," Mildred shrilled, jolting him, sending a searing stab of electricity into his ass. He
screamed, jerked forward, felt his cock throbbing, expanding against the sucking tissue inside Mabel's
abused asshole.
"Stop!" he screamed suddenly. "Stop it, Ma'am, please stop!"
He was plunging his cock in and out of Mabel's jerking bottom without any help from the electrode.
Mabel was squealing as the stiffened shaft was tearing in her very depths. "I-I'm coming, Ma'am,"
George sobbed, "I'm coming!"
Mildred sent a series of vicious shocks into his body, watching his bottom shaking and quivering as each
successive jolt went in. Mabel's bottom was like jelly, as the plunging cock pulled out wet tissue, then
thrust it back in with each vicious lurch.
"Doris," squealed Mildred, "help me-please help me!" She was standing with her legs astride, short
leather skirt held high. "My pussy," she hissed into Doris's face, "please touch my pussy-I'm going to
come!"
Hesitantly at first, then more boldly, Doris slid her hand between Mildred's thighs, moved her fingers up
until she encountered warm, wet tissue that throbbed in her hand.
"Squeeze it, oh, please squeeze it, Doris, you little doll!"
Mildred jerked her legs together, trapping Doris's hand.
A fresh shock stabbed into George's ass, and Mildred moaned with excitement. "Now, Doris, now!"
Her voice rose, and Doris moved her fingers as she felt Mildred's pussy squirming, jerking and
orgasming on her hand.
The electrode was turned off; Mildred let the shaft slide from George's abused, tortured anus. He
sagged down onto his haunches. Mabel lay on her face, sobbing, as George's thick lust-juice trickled out
of her curled-open anus.
"You darling," Mildred whispered to Doris as they stood close together behind the disciplined servants,
"you sweet, lovable doll!" She turned her head, placed her hand behind Doris's head then kissed her on
the lips.
"Oh, Mildred, oh-" Doris quavered when the older woman withdrew her mouth from hers.
"Don't talk," whispered Mildred, stroking Doris's face. "It was all so wonderful-especially you, you
delicious baby-doll; just don't talk for now."
Mildred took a staggering step to her bed, sank down on the edge of it.
"Untie them," she said, her voice satiated, quiet; so different from the lust-crazed voice she had used
when she was sending jolting shocks into George's asshole and watching his cock tear into Mabel's
anus. "I feel so tired," she smiled at Doris.
Dories unfastened the bonds while Mildred sat on the edge of her bed, rocking herself gently back and
forth as she watched.
"Now, you can go," said Mildred to the servants. "Both of you-don't bother getting dressed here-take
your clothes with you, and-" she took a deep breath, "I hope your taste of discipline has gone you good."
They picked up their clothes with trembling hands, limped towards the door; Mabel wailing softly, deep
in her throat, and George wincing, each time one buttock pressed against the other.
Mildred smiled at Doris. "It was all so wonderful," she said again. Doris smiled back at her; she was at
such a high pitch of excitement that she was unable to speak. Now, she supposed, Mildred will do
wonderful, exciting things to me-make me orgasm like I've never orgasmed, make me come like crazy,
blow, blast, cream and rocket into cloud nine or ten or zillion!
"I feel drained," said Mildred, "emotionally and physically, Doris doll, I'd like to take you to bed with
me, but it's not possible. Things affect me this way-take every little last drop of energy out of me. You
do understand, don't you?"
Doris stared at her mistress, feeling her pussy contracting between her thighs. I don't understand! Her
clitoris was stiff, projecting out of its slot, begging for attention. I want to orgasm, too! She squeezed one
leg over the other, felt the residual waves of electricity vibrating in her body. The erotic scene had
heightened, not lessened her overriding desire. I want a cock or a hand or understanding lips on my
pussy and clit! That's what I understand-that's what I want!
Mildred's eyes were closing; a drowsy, satiated expression was obliterating the lines on her face. Doris
gave her a sharp, bitter glance, then turned, stumbled out of the bedroom door. You bitch! You used me
to make you come-just like you used Mabel's and George's flesh-then you send me away when you're
satisfied!
Doris walked blindly down the corridor until she came to her room. The roaring desire that possessed
her body made her every movement unsteady. Her nipples were stiff, tortured tips of untouched longing
and her pussy pleaded wetly with every pursing movement for sexual satisfaction. She pushed open the
door, staggered into her room, so engrossed with her own sensuous desires that she did not even notice
that the light was already on.
"D-Doris-doll, nice Doris!"
The garbled words hit her ears, hazily; she forced her eyes open wide, stared ...
Willis was standing in the middle of her bedroom; his pants open, ever-ready cock in a gross state of
erection. He was holding it delicately, between a finger and thumb, pointing it at Doris's belly.
"I've come to fuck your cunt!" he said, slavering, grinning and letting saliva drip down onto his chin.
Doris took a deep breath, reached behind her and slammed the bedroom door

sexy
Platinum Member

Unread post by sexy » 15 Feb 2016 17:28

Chapter 9
The baby-doll nightie was tangled around Doris's neck; her legs were split in an impossible angle as she
lay, spread-eagled, on her bed.
Willis grunted as his thick torso writhed between her open thighs.
"Ooooh, Willis," moaned Doris, "oooh!"
His massive cock squirmed inside her stretched-open pussy; each time he drove inward, Doris felt thrills
vibrating on all parts of her vaginal walls; the thick shaft titillated her clitoris each time it dragged over it,
making Doris draw in her belly then thrust up her pelvis to meet the next wave of delight.
"Ugg," said Willis, "soft little cunt." He screwed his organ up to the top of Doris's sexual cavern, let it
swell there then dragged it slowly down. "Nice cunt," he mumbled, "hugs my big cock so nice."
Doris lifted her feet in the air, felt him penetrate even more deeply. The twisting, writhing snake was
appeasing some of the screaming demands of her charged-up, electrified body.
Willis jerked his body as Doris's pussy undulated against the sides of his cock. He drove in, pulled
down, drove in again with panting energy.
"Doris-doll, Doris-doll, like I said I would!"
"Yesss," she hissed, wetly, feeling the sensuous throbs spiral from her
vulva to her belly, "you're f-fucking me!" She drove her heels down
into the cheeks of his bottom, and he reared deeper into her like a
horse that was given the sputa
"With my cock," he panted, "fuckin' you with my big cock!"
"Uuuum," a delicious ripple of sensuality was rolling up Doris's thighs and blending and blasting at the
apex. "Oh, yes, Willis-you're fucking me with your cock." She sighed, felt herself filled to capacity,
"Your big, big cock!" she breathed.
"Oh, Doris-I-I'm gonna shoot off!" His movements became more frenzied and Doris's body responded;
she felt her orgasm near. "My stuff'll shoot into your cunt all sticky, Doris-doll, all hot!"
"Oooooh, Willisssss!" Doris squealed; she felt the huge organ swelling inside her, trying to drag its
increased size down her hugging sexual slot. "I'm coming, Willis, I'm coming!"
She gripped him with her legs, entwining them round his thick body; pressing her pelvis up, hungrily,
increasing the contact between her gyrating clitoris and his pulsating, jerking cock. "Eeeeh, Willis," she
screamed, "fuck-keep fucking!" Her fingernails raked his back as she threw her arms around in a frenzy.
Her bottom pressed into the bed, bounced up against his writhing body. He drew grating gasps of air
into his lungs, felt his huge organ starting to spit its load. "Now-all my stuff, Doris all my hot, fucking
stuff!"
He howled like an animal as he spurted his steaming load into Doris's undulating pussy. Her head jerked,
her mouth opened, closed-then her teeth sank into Willis's shoulder.
"Coming, eeeeh!" she squealed, writhing herself wildly, "Oh, my GodI'm
exploding inside my cunt!"
Their bodies twisted, orgasmed, locked together and sweated on the bed; gradually, their sensual
gyrations reduced in intensity.
Doris turned her head, pressed her cheek into the pillow. He was still inside her; his penis softening and
sliding slowly down her pussy. "That was good, Willis," she whispered. "I came and it was good!"
"Nice Doris," he said, "nice little doll. Sucked all the hot stuff outa me-made me shoot off all sticky
again!" He reached up, touched her face as though she was a china doll.
"It was real nice," he said, stupidly but tenderly. "You've a nice little cunt, all tight and it hugs my cock
good." He sighed then startled Doris by adding: "It was even as nice as with Mama!"
Doris lay on her face; her baby-doll nightie still around her neck. Willis sat up beside her, touching her
skin, stroking, caressing, gently, delicately. He stared at her bottom then drew his fingertip up the
sensuous cleft.
"Nice little ass," he mumbled, squeezing the satiny cheeks.
"Be careful, Willis," she said softly, "I'm very sensitive down there."
"Nice and soft," he said, prying open the cheeks with his thick fingers, "and red and wet inside!" He
leaned over her, stared into her anal hole.
Doris thought about what he'd said. "Do you shoot your hot stuff into your-your Mama?" she asked,
using his words.
He grunted, then said: "Sometimes, but I'm not to tell-Mama told me not to tell!"
"You-you fuck Mama?" Doris whispered.
He lifted his hand, slapped her bottom, lightly. "Not nice to say that!
Mama says it's not nice!"
"But, do you?"
He made a whimpering sound. "Mama'll be mad at me if I talk about it. Mama says not to tell-not
anyone. Mama'll hurt me, beat me, do bad things to me if I tell!"
Doris kept her face hidden in the pillow. "Do you stick your big cock in Mama's cunt?"
Willis jerked. "Ya-my cock fucks Mama!" He touched Doris's buttocks again, roughly this time. "Wanna
fuck you, Doris-doll. Wanna fuck you now!"
Doris felt a flicker of surprise. So soon! He's just spurted an ocean of sperm into my pussy and now he's
ready to screw, fuck and squirt again! What a man-or an animal!
Her pussy reacted sensually to the thought, and she felt her clitoris twitch. The thick juice was still
trickling out of her vulva, making it feel sticky and causing the lips to cling together each time she
wriggled herself. She wriggled herself now.
"Wait until I turn over," she mouthed, huskily.
"No!" He pressed a heavy hand on her bottom. "I'll get on the back- fuck you like that!"
Doris wriggled, frantically. Having George stick his cock up my ass is one thing ... But Willis-Willis and
his monstrous organ is something else! He'd split me open like a walnut!
"No, Willis," she mumbled, squirming herself, "I don't want it like that-it'll hurt my bottom."
He held her in her face-down position without any effort.
"Not up your ass, Doris-doll-up your cunt from the back!"
"Oh," she relaxed, "oh, that!"
He climbed between her thighs as she spread them open. She raised her buttocks, dragging her knees
up the bed, crouching so that the mouth of her vulva was high.
He pressed his body against her and she could feel his hot breath hitting the back of her neck. The thick
thatch of hairs on his belly tickled the cheeks of her bottom as she thrust herself back against him.
The head of his cock felt bigger, thicker and hotter as he inserted it between her open vaginal lips; but
her pussy felt bigger, too, stretched open wider as she crouched in her waiting position.
"Now!" He drove in with all his strength and she felt her body driven forward. She pushed back with her
hips, felt him thrusting in deeper, so she rotated her hips and bottom. Deliciously, the cock throbbed
against all parts of her pussy. She reached under herself, spread her lips open with her fingers so that her
clitoris could slide out; then she pressed the small spire against his cock as he ploughed it in and out; the
vibrating sensation was delicious.
"Oh, Willis," she purred, "that's nice!"
Her nipples felt like daggers of desire so she writhed them against the bed, leaning herself down from the
waist, rotating her body.
Willis was heavy on her back; she felt his hands go under her, slide high, find her breasts and pull them.
"Not like that," she whispered. "Tickle my nipples!"
"Hot tits," he mumbled, searching for the stiff tips then squeezing them. "I'll pull your hot tits!"
"Oh, yes," she sighed, "do that!"
She strained herself backward to increase the tension on her nipples, and as though he understood,
Willis gripped them harder.
His cock was jerking, erratically now. "Gonna come, Doris-doll, gonna come!" he panted.
She pressed her fingers down harder, jammed her clitoris against his swelling, vibrating cock. "Oh, yes,
Willis, me too!"
He was so deeply inside her pussy that she imagined he was probing in her belly. "Now," she said
suddenly, urgently, pushing back with all her strength, "I'm coming now-push in deep, Willis, fuck me
real deep!"
"Ug, Doris-shooting off-ug, Doris-doll!" He rocked himself wildly, making Doris's body jerk up the bed
then wriggle down again. His cock was so swollen that Doris parted her knees to make the opening
bigger to accommodate his width. "Eeeeh!" she squealed, orgasming, violently and continually. "Eeeeh,
Willis!" Her legs straightened as his juice spurted into her, and he let his thick body lie limply on top of
hers as his cock finished spurting and his intense orgasm gradually waned.
"Fucking good," he mumbled, "fucking good cunt, Doris!"
She smiled, tiredly. Her desire was appeased at last. "Fucking good fuck, Willis," she whispered,
"fucking good cock!"
He rolled off her back, and she felt the warm, thick fluid flowing out of her pussy and she felt relaxed,
appeased and satiated. Her eyes closed, drowsily, and she wondered if she was dreaming this time ...
Doris was sound asleep when Willis rolled himself off her bed and dragged on his clothes. He stared at
her for a moment, his half-witted smile on his face, as she lay with her thighs apart, pussy curled open
with the thick dregs of juice drying on her skin, then he moved to the door, clicked off the light and
stepped into the corridor. He hesitated for a moment, then moved in the direction of his mother's
bedroom.
Mildred was lying on her back, in much the same position as Willis had just left Doris; the bedroom light
was still on, too.
Willis closed the door behind him, moved into the room and looked at his Mama. She was still wearing
the leather skirt that she had donned for her sensual session of discipline, but it was rumpled around her
waist now; her belly, pubic hair and vulva were exposed.
The leather boots were discarded at the bedside and the flimsy halter was dragged up, revealing firm,
pointed breasts with enlarged, dark red nipples.
Willis sank down, heavily, on the foot of the bed. The slight movement wakened Mildred.
She blinked in the light, then recognized him. "Ah, Willis."
"Ya, Mama," he mumbled.
His eyes went from her face to her breasts, then down across her belly to her vulva; silently, he stared at
the thick, red lips.
"Well?" Mildred murmured.
He lifted his eyes, moistened his lips. "Mama, I fucked Doris-doll!"
She smiled at her son. "I thought so, dear."
He stared at his mother in silence.
"Did you enjoy it?" Mildred's voice was soft.
He nodded, vigorously. "Soft cunt, nice fuck, Mama."
Mildred looked at her son's face. "She didn't-" she searched for the word, "object, I mean, try and stop
you?"
He grinned, shook his head. "Like you said, Mama, she was all ready!" He wet his thick lips. "Doris-doll
pulled up her baby-doll nightie, Mama, lay on the bed an' said-fuck!"
"Just like that!" Mildred raised her immaculate eyebrows.
"Um, Mama-maybe not just like that, Mama, but like that anyway!"
Mildred smiled. "I know what you mean, dear. She was all ready."
"Ya, Mama, ready."
She smiled at him and he gave her a sheepish smile back. After a minute, he bent his head, kissed her
bare feet.
Mildred sighed. "You're a dear boy, Willis."
His tongue slid out and he licked the insides of his mother's legs. She sighed again, changed her position.
Willis's head moved higher; he tickled the flesh behind and above his mother's knees with the tip of his
tongue.
"Oh, Willis," Mildred sighed once more, "d'you like doing that?"
He lifted his thick lips off her flesh. "Ya, Mama." His head went down again.
Mildred leaned back, pressed her head into the softness of the pillow as the wet tongue snaked up her
body.
"Mama!" Willis had stopped licking. "I wanna stay here all night, Mama."
Mildred's lips moved. "Oh, Willis, dear," she murmured.
"Can I, Mama? Can I lie between your legs and suck your nice cunt all night?" His voice was hoarse and
wet with desire.
Mildred opened her eyes, looked down her body until she met her son's eyes. He was staring at her with
his mouth open, tongue hanging out. She nodded.
"Very well, Willis," she whispered. "Lock the door and turn out the light, then undress." She smiled, a
tender, maternal smile. "You can do what you crave, dear. You can suck and lick my soft sensitive flesh
the way you like!" Her own tongue slicked out, wet her lips, as though she were thirsty for love, hungry
for sex and consumed with desire again.
Willis scrambled off the bed, locked the door then dragged off his clothes. His organ, outthrust and
weaving, had swelled into a fresh erection. He looked at it, then at his mother, and an idiotic smile
creased his face. "Nice cock," he mumbled, his eyes flickering from his body to his mother's. "Nice
cunt!" he shambled across the room, clicked off the light then climbed over the foot of the bed and
squirmed himself into position between Mildred's wide spread limbs.
His mother took a deep breath as Willis buried his nose in her lush pubic hair, then his tongue slicked
out, found her clitoris and he sucked it, soothingly but sensuously as low gurgles of pleasure came from
his throat like when a baby sucked at a bottle.
Mildred let out her breath, opened her thighs a little wider, then felt herself drifting into a hazy, sensuous
dream-world of incessant satiation as the gentle thrills throbbed up her body.

sexy
Platinum Member

Unread post by sexy » 15 Feb 2016 17:29

Chapter 10
Doris opened her eyes, blinked sleepily. Someone was tapping at her bedroom door. "Come in," she
murmured, drowsily.
As the door opened, Doris glanced down at herself. Her baby-doll nightie was still around her neck as
she lay on her back. She made a half-hearted effort to drag a sheet over her nakedness then lay back,
limply, when she recognized Mabel.
The cook was carrying a small tray with a cup and saucer, sugar and cream, on it. "I've brought you
coffee, Miss," Mabel mumbled, putting the tray down beside the bed.
Doris glanced at her face, curiously. Her eyes were puffed and swollen as though she'd been crying, and
her skin was white with red blotches.
Despite herself, Doris asked the unnecessary question. "Did Madam hurt you last night?"
Mabel's voice was bitter. "Yes, you saw it!" A hard edge came into her tone: "It hurts to be tortured with
electric shocks then-then have a hard thing stuck in-into you!" She looked at Doris, coldly, then asked,
viciously: "Did you enjoy watching, Miss-did you orgasm like Ma'am, too?"
"No!" Doris snapped, feeling angry. "Don't blame me for what happened to you. Madam was punishing
you for something you'd done!"
The spirit sagged out of the cook. "Yes, Miss. I'm sorry, Miss." She turned to the door, asked: "Is there
anything else you'd like?"
Doris started to shake her head, then changed her mind. "Yes, tell George I want to see him."
Mabel looked startled. "Now? Here?"
"Yes," said Doris, putting sugar and cream into her coffee then sipping it, "right away."
The venom came back into Mabel's face. "Yes, Miss," she mumbled, then exited.
Doris tensed then relaxed her belly; the muscles felt sore. Willis and his long cock poking up into one!
He must have reached to my belly-button.
She felt, delicately, between her thighs. The lips of her vulva felt tender; she caressed them very gently.
The inside of her pussy was sore. That huge cock must have stretched me! I've never had anything that
big in me before!
Doris's eyes flickered towards the dresser, where she had placed her array of body creams. A soft,
soothing cream up my pussy would be nice!
There was a light tap at her door.
"Come in!"
George entered, hesitantly. "You wanted me, Miss Dainton?"
Doris had a crazy impulse to smile. He always calls me Miss Dainton!
Even when he's raping me he keeps calling me Miss Dainton!
"Yes, George," she searched his face with her eyes. He didn't look hurt and abused like Mabel had.
"Did you enjoy yourself last night?"
He winced. "I'm so sore, Miss Dainton," he wriggled, "all the way up-" he hesitated, then: "my asshole!"
He gave her a wry grin.
"Serves you right," said Doris, smugly. "You had your fun with me in the afternoon-so you deserve what
you got from Madam at night!"
He shook his head, then a worried expression crossed his face. "You- you didn't tell Madam about-you
know, about what happened?"
"No," said Doris, slowly. "You said you'd do anything I wanted if I didn't tell hearse I didn't!" "Thank
you, Miss Dainton," he murmured, dropping his eyes. "I meant what I said." He moved, uncomfortably;
the young, vibrant flesh lying so nakedly on the bed was disturbing him.
Doris's hand moved down her body, and he followed it with his eyes.
"My pussy's very sore inside, George," Doris said, casually, touching the open vaginal lips with her
fingertips.
"I-I'm sorry, Miss Dainton," he muttered, hoarsely.
"Not just because of what you did to it," said Doris, meeting his eyes.
"There was something else, too. "
George took a jerky breath, and Doris saw a small movement at his crotch.
"I want you to push some soft, cool cream into my pussy, George, smear it all over and then," she
moistened her lips, "suck it out of me with your mouth!" She finished in a whisper.
George's body stiffened, then he clutched at himself, gripping himself very tightly at the crotch. "Yesss,
Miss Dainton," he hissed.
Doris jerked her head to the dresser. "The cream's over there, get it!"
He moved jerkily across the room. "The big jar at the end," Doris told him.
He picked up the jar, moved to the bed, unscrewing the cap as he sank down.
Doris dragged a pillow down the bed, pushed it under her, then plunked her bottom down on it so that
her pelvis was raised.
"Push it in real deep," she slurred, "then use your tongue to spread it around, all over my pussy and-and
on my clit, don't forget my clit!"
"I won't forget," he promised, scooping a fingerful of cream from the jar.
Doris's Hands slithered over her belly until she was holding the lips of her vagina; carefully, she spread
them open; parting her thighs, bending her knees. George bent over the bed, stared into the pink
opening; as the slit opened, the tiny clitoral spire became visible. The hardness at his crotch increased
and his lips became suddenly dry.
"Now," said Doris, "start creaming my pussy now!" She half-lifted her buttocks, pointed her pelvis at his
face.
His finger trembled as he moved it to the tender, waiting tissue. Doris flinched, slightly, when the
cream-tipped finger touched her labia. "So cool!" she murmured.
He smeared it, thoroughly, with loving care. Doris squirmed very gently as he touched the sensitive parts.
George took a fresh scoop, ploughed it into the orifice; pushing it in deep, massaging the inner walls and
each time he withdrew his finger, he dragged it upward so that it touched the stiffening clitoris and Doris
would let out air, twitch her belly.
"Now fill it," Doris slurred when he had smeared cream for several minutes. "Fill my pussy completely;
use all the cream you want-use all of it, push it all inside me-then suck it all out!" She hissed the last
words, and George saw her tongue slide out, flick at her lips, quickly, hungrily.
He filled the palm of his hand with cream then squashed it against Doris's pussy, pushed it all up.
"Like that," she whispered, lifting her buttocks, making the vaginal opening larger. "Right in!"
He repeated the process until the vulva was overflowing.
"Smear it over my clit!" Doris hissed.
He did as she asked, and she jerked her body. "Again!"
His finger squirled in a tiny circle, tickling and thrilling the bobbing sliver of flesh.
"Oh that," moaned Doris, "that sends me!" She screwed her eyes shut, moved her lips as though she was
chewing.
Suddenly, Doris lifted her legs in the air; exposing soft white buttocks then reaching under herself, pulling
the cheeks apart until the red orifice of her anus appeared.
"Cream me in there, too!" she muttered, her voice lower.
George's hand trembled as he smeared cream on it; gently, he pushed a creamy fingertip into the tight
hole.
"In deep!" Doris said huskily, lifting her legs higher, "then suck it all out!"
Her eyes opened, and she stared between her upraised legs at George's startled face. "You fucked it,"
she told him, "so you can suck it, too!"
The color drained from George's face, then he started to lower his head onto the bed. "D'you want me
to suck it outa your pussy first, Miss Dainton, or outa your ass?" he mumbled. "Suck my ass!" she
sneered.
He lifted his head, turned his face to hers. "You'll hafta turn over, Miss Dainton-lie on your face. I can't
suck the cream outa your asshole when you're lying on your back!"
There was a whirl of flashing white flesh and Doris lay on her face, buttocks protruding, thighs slightly
parted. "Like that?"
George pressed his face against her bottom. "Like that is perfect," he mumbled before his tongue slid
out, found the tight, creamy hole and licked it, sucked it and dragged out a mouthful of cream.
"Uuum, George, that's nice!" Doris drooled, squirming her buttocks against his face. "Push your tongue
in deeper!"
He took a gulp of air then pressed his mouth on her anus again. The tiny hole seemed to open and close
under the touch of his tongue; he drew out cream, felt it dribbling down his throat and gagged, moved his
mouth off her flesh.
"Don't stop!" she snapped. "Keep sucking!"
He forced his lips down again, squeezed his tongue into the narrow canal, tasting cream, saltiness and a
familiar female flavor.
"Like that," she whispered. "Keep doing it like that!"
The anal lips pursed open under the manipulations of his tongue; Doris pressed her body back, moved
her buttocks from side to side with slow, sensuous movements.
Suddenly Doris panted; air hissed from her mouth, then she gasped: "II'm
getting a feeling that-that I've never had before!" She pressed up with her bottom, down with her
breasts then writhed.
George could feel the tiny asshole throbbing under his tongue; then it squeezed closed, Doris gasped
again, pushed back and the opening became wide. He sank his tongue into the mushiness as far as he
could and Doris jerked. "It's like coming, George-like coming in my bummie!" She jerked again, panted
for air, then wrenched her bottom away from George's mouth, twisted herself onto her back. "Now, my
pussy," she commanded, urgently. "Suck my pussy!"
Her pelvis lifted and lowered, slowly and temptingly, in front of his eyes. George flattened his lips against
the cream-filled pussy; tasted the thick creaminess again, sank his tongue into it, sucked the stuff out.
"Oooohh, like that," Doris moaned, writhing slowly from side to side.
"It's soothing the soreness out of my pussy-making the ache go away."
George swallowed cream, sucked out another mouthful, swallowed again.
The vaginal tissue seemed to throb beneath his lips.
"My clit, too," said Doris. "Don't forget to suck that!"
He slithered his tongue up the slit, touched the stiff spire, teased it, nibbled it, then sucked off its creamy
coat.
"Do that again," Doris groaned. "Just like you just did on my clit!"
He repeated the sensuous action and Doris made a panting sound. "I'm going to come, George-keep on
doing that-it's making me come. Eeeeh, George, I'm orgasm-orgasming-eeeh!"
Her clitoris weaved like quicksilver as he gripped it with his teeth; his tongue moved, tickling the tiny tip,
exciting it, rousing it to new heights of sensuality.
" Ooooth, George-oooth!" Doris panted; twisted herself frantically, almost dislodging George's grip on
her clitoris, then let herself shiver and shake as her orgasm shattered through her flesh, spiraling from her
blasting clitoris to the walls of her pussy, undulating, throbbing then arcing into her belly.
Slowly, tiredly, George withdrew his face from her body. She writhed, the movements gradually slowing
down, then she opened her eyes, which she'd screwed shut as soon as her orgasm began, and smiled at
him. "That was nice, George, real nice!"
She stretched herself, luxuriously.
"Is that all, Miss Dainton?" he asked, huskily, his eyes on her luscious body.
Doris stared at his face without speaking, then her eyes went down to his crotch. "I suppose you're all
hard!"
George nodded. "Yes, Miss Dainton."
"Let me see it," Doris said, casually. "Open your pants!"
He tensed, then did as she ordered. His organ projected like a finger of desire.
"Um," murmured Doris, "your cock's all big and hard. Does looking at me make it get like that?"
"Yes," he groaned.
"You like having it sucked," Doris murmured, "that's what Mrs. Wynton caught Mabel doing to you
yesterday."
"Yes," he mumbled, reddening.
Doris drew her finger up the slit of her pussy, then asked: "Is that what you like best? Having your cock
sucked?"
George swallowed, shook his head.
"Fucking?" she asked with raised eyebrows.
He nodded. "You, Miss Dainton, fucking you!"
She smiled at the compliment, then asked, "Why?"
George's mouth worked with his emotion. "Because, Miss Dainton, you've got the tightest, snuggest little
cunt that I've ever fucked!" His penis reared as he spoke.
Doris smiled again, then her expression became quizzical as she remembered the night before and Willis
... Willis and his monstrous cock! Is my pussy still snug and tight?
She looked at George's face; his expression was tense and strained.
There's one way I can find out!
Her hands slithered down her body as her thighs parted, hugely. Her fingertips pulled on the lips at the
top of the slit so that her clitoris oozed out. "All right," she said, her voice very low, "fuck it!"
George trembled as he dragged down his clothes, then he staggered to the bed, dropped onto it,
covering Doris's small body with his.
She reached down, touched his balls, imagined she felt a churning movement inside as though there was
a motor or an engine at work. The base of his shaft thickened, then he thrust the head up, found the
still-creamy lips, plunged in between them.
The air hissed from Doris's lungs as the throbbing cock drove up her pussy; she felt her vaginal walls
clutching at the organ, caressing it as it careened up its sexual path.
"Sweet fuck!" George gasped, screwing inward, dragging out.
Her clitoris was still aroused and she pressed down with her pelvis so that she could savor the delicious
pressure of the stiff shaft gliding over her clitoral tip.
"I-I can't hold it, Miss Dainton," George sobbed. "You've got me so worked up I'm gonna blow my
load!"
My pussy's still snug and tight! The thought flashed into Doris's mind as George worked madly towards
his orgasm. I've gotta be small and snug if I can make his cock blow so fast! A laugh rippled through
Doris's belly, and the vibrations ran down to her clitoris, bringing on her own orgasm with unexpected
rapidity.
"Oooth, George, oooth!" she squealed, orgasming, rocking herself and feeling the hot blasts from his
spitting, spurting cock inside the depths of her pussy.
"Miss Dainton," George gasped, "you're the most-the fucking most!" His exhausted body lay limply on
top of Doris.
Slowly, George rolled off the body of his mistress-for that was what she was, now that he had to obey
her every command.
"I-I suppose you want me to go, Miss Dainton," he mumbled.
She didn't answer him directly. "Well?" she said, questioningly.
He looked blank.
She squirmed with irritation. "Is it still snug and tight? My pussy, I mean!"
A slow smile spread across his face. "The snuggest, Miss Dainton, the tightest, sweetest fuck!"
She smiled back at him.
"I'm glad you're here," he said. "I hope you're going to stay."
She nodded.
"Is there anything else you'd like, Miss Dainton?" he asked, still smiling.
"Yes, there is," she surprised him by answering. "There's some massaging-cream over on the dresser,
and I'd like to be massaged all over. A real massage, I mean-not a sex massage-" she let her eyes smile
at him. "You can rub it into the cheeks of my bottom, of course, and over my breasts, but not up my
pussy not inside my bummie, I just want a good massage. I take very good care of my body, George,
very good care."
"It's a luscious little body," he mumbled.
"I want to keep it that way," she murmured. "Now, will you massage me?"
He nodded, swallowed. It would be a thrilling pleasure just to move his hands over that delicious,
little-girlish body that excited him so wildly.
"Yes, Miss Dainton," he said, moving to the dresser, finding the cream she'd mentioned. "It'll be a
pleasure to massage you any way you like- any time!"
He poured some lotion onto the palm of his hand then began to rub it onto her back.
Doris lay on her face, smiling, feeling pleasurably relaxed and sexually appeased. The caressing, soothing
motion of George's hands on her back was lulling her to sleep.
"Is that the right way, Miss Dainton?" George asked, massaging soft cream into her even-softer body.
He sneaked a glance at his wrist watch: Eleven o'clock! Downstairs, they'd be wondering what had
happened to me. He grinned: Let them wonder-I don't care!
"Yes, George," said Doris, drowsily, answering him, "that's exactly the way that I like it!"
She liked what he was doing-and the way that he was doing it. Doris smiled: There are a lot of things I
like around Romily Manor-and then she wondered: When am I going to start work?