Erotic Book - House of Dark Pleasure by Gloria Day

Contains all kind of sex novels in Hindi and English.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Erotic Book - House of Dark Pleasure by Gloria Day

Unread post by admin » 15 Feb 2016 12:27

Chapter 2
"So she's the secretary," said Mabel Williams to the chauffeur.
He shrugged, gave a sardonic smile. "That's what Mildred says-"
"I didn't see her when she was here before. She's a pretty young girl," said Mabel.
They were talking in the kitchen. Mabel was preparing a meal, while George Bateman was sipping at a
glass of beer.
"Naturally," he said, "she wouldn't have got one that wasn't nice
looking." He took a gulp of his drink, then muttered, "Sexy figure,
too-"
Mabel answered with her back to the chauffeur. "I suppose-" she paused, then: "D'you think-think that
she's got her for him?"
George shrugged. "What else?"
Mabel continued with her work, then she murmured: "I feel kinda sorry
for her, though-" she hesitated, then: "I'm glad in a way-"
George jerked his head up: Mabel's face was red. "I suppose it'll make it easier for you," he muttered.
"Take some of the load off you." His voice was bitter.
Mabel's flush became deeper. "Something like that," she whispered.
"The son-of-a-bitch!" George spat out the words. "Why d'you let him?"
Mabel didn't answer his question. "D'you know what he did to me last night?" she asked in a shocked
whisper.
"You don't hafta tell me," George muttered.
Mabel put her lips close to George's ear and whispered: "Up the back of me," she hissed. "Right into my
bottom-" she panted with emotion, "he--he pried open the cheeks and stuck his big thing in me. I-I
thought it was going to tear me wide open ... or burn me." Mabel's hand went behind her and she
stroked the ample flesh of her buttocks tenderly, as though she could still feel a gross organ piercing into
her anal canal. "His stuff," she mouthed, "was scalding hot spurtin' right inside me."
"Why?" George forced out the word. "I mean-why up the back?"
Mabel hung her head, breathed out the shame-filled words. "He ... he said he wanted somethin' tight,
somethin' that'd wrap around his cock- squeeze the stuff outa him." She looked down and her voice
went even lower. "He ... he said I was too loose-that he didn't get the same kick outa-outa screwin' my
pussy any more!"
"The bastard!" George's face was white. He reached out for Mabel, encircled her waist with his arm.
"Why-why'd'you let him?"
Mabel stroked George's head absently. "You-you know why-you know what they-what she-pays me!"
He didn't answer.
"How much d'you think I'd get for just being a cook?" she asked, bitterly. "You know that I hafta do it."
She bent down, looked into George's face. "And you do things, too, George-she makes you do things,
doesn't she?"
"That's different," he muttered. He slipped his hand under Mabel's skirt, found bare thigh-flesh, then slid
his fingers inside her panty-leg, caressed her. "I hafta do it-to keep my job!"
Mabel heard his words but she was thinking of something else. "I suppose that's why they got her," she
murmured.
George didn't follow her. "What?"
"This young girl-this secretary-I suppose that's what she's for! He
wants a nice snug cunt to fuck so his dear mother gets him one-"
"He's a dirty bastard-an' his mother's a bitch," mouthed George. "We oughta stop it-we oughta tell her."
But his words lacked conviction.
Mabel shook her head. "You know we can't do that," she sighed. "Anyway, I guess she's bein' well paid
for it."
George squeezed Mabel's fleshy buttocks, then drew his finger up the cleft. Mabel winced. "Does that
hurt?" George asked.
Mabel smiled. "Not when you do it."
"The bastard," said George again, remembering. "I'd like to castrate the son-of-a-bitch."
She reached down to George's crotch, squeezed at the fleshy mass there.
"I'm glad you're not castrated," she said with a half-giggle.
He managed a grin. "You'll be gladder still tonight."
"Don't brag," she murmured, then she asked: "I wonder if this girl'll be willing to do what they want."
"Whether she's willing or not, she'll do it." George looked at Mabel.
"They have ways you know that you oughta know that!"
"You mean the doctor-"
"He isn't a doctor any more-he was struck off. Mildred knows somethin' about him-that's why he does
what she tells him."
"I suppose-"
"He'll be screwing that young cunt tonight," George spoke slowly.
"Squeezin' his cock into that snug, tight pussy."
Mabel drew in her breath and her pelvis jerked forward. "You're getting me excited talking like that!"
she whispered.
George pressed his fingers into her buttocks, pulled her body against his so that she could feel the
hardness of his penis jammed into her flesh.
"D'you hafta wait until tonight?" she whispered.
He shook his head, slathered his lips on her cheek.
Mabel pulled herself back, her face red with excitement. "In here," she murmured, dragging George to
the side of the kitchen. "We can go it in the pantry." She opened the door to the small storage room.
"No one but me ever goes in here." He slid into the tiny place, let Mabel click closed the door behind
them and stared at her in the dimness. She lifted her skirt at the front, then clawed at her crotch with
urgent fingers.
George watched her panties slide down and when the thick growth of pubic hair became visible, he
ripped his pants open and dragged out his swollen penis.
Mabel's glance veered down onto the still thickening shaft, then she jammed her buttocks on a low shelf
so that she was in a half-squatting position. Her thighs spread open and the wet, pinkish tissue was
revealed.
"Wet, screwin' cunt," George muttered, taking a shaky step closer to the woman.
"Don't talk-just fuck!" Mabel slid her fingers down, pried open the lips of her vulva.
George moved between the open thighs, feeling Mabel's hands on his belt, unfastening it, letting his pants
slip down then her fingers were clutching his buttocks and pulling his body closer to her, into her with
hungry strength.
He gripped the shaft of his penis, steered the jerking head into the wet mass of sexual tissue. The walls
of her vulva gripped the sides of his cock, sucked it up and into her body.
"Urgh, Mabel," George groaned, "you hot, hungry pussy!"
She pressed her mouth on his, sucked and bit at his lips as she felt the hard shaft penetrating her. "Long,
hard cock," she slavered. "You're filling me all of me; you're fucking inside my belly!"
She jerked herself down, and the stiff cock pressed up more deeply.
"Like that," she moaned, writhing herself. "Fuck me like that!"
George's knees trembled when he bent them to let his organ slide down, then he drove inside again,
deeper and deeper, feeling the vaginal walls undulating against his throbbing shaft. "Oooh, you sweet
fuck," he mumbled, trembling with excitement, "you're suckin' the strength outa me!"
"Keep fuckin'," she said, her voice ragged. She tried to squeeze her thighs together to heighten the
sensation and the movement of her thigh muscles tightened the grip of her vulva.
"Oooh, that!" George panted, feeling the wet grip of the soft but strong walls of his cock. "Keep holding
my cock like that!"
He lurched himself upward, his cock making wet, sensuous sounds as it thrust through the soaking tissue;
then he dragged the shaft down, felt Mabel's body quivering against his as the thrills throbbed through
her flesh.
"Oh, Georgie-don't stop!" Mabel panted out the words breathlessly and squirmed her buttocks on the
edge of the shelf as she sucked at his cock with her pulsating pussy.
George could feel the head of his cock expanding and contracting and fiery slivers of juice began to
spasm inside his organ.
"Mabel," he gasped, "I'm gonna-gonna blow-blow!" His voice rose and his in-and-out movements
became frenzied.
"Georgie-Georgieeeeh!" Mabel tried to stifle the squeal that rose in her throat as his swollen organ
jammed against the tip of her stiffening clitoris. She wriggled herself urgently, working the hard clitoral tip
on the swelling, throbbing shaft.
Thrills flickered through her vaginal walls then cascaded through all parts of her sexual flesh. "I'm
coming!" she gasped, then her teeth bit onto George's lower lip as she orgasmed, jerking her pelvis and
feeling her vulva quiver with a spontaneous reaction.
"Urgh, Mabel-Mabellll!" George's voice rose high as burning spurts of juice squirted from the lips of his
cock, splattering against the soggy tissue at the top of Mabel's vulva, scalding her, thrilling her and
making her flesh shiver until she lifted her feet off the floor, wedged herself on the edge of the shelf and
wrapped her legs around George with her heels jammed into his buttocks, pulling him ever deeper inside
her sexual cavern.
At last, her mouth moved away from George's, her teeth relinquished their grip on his lip and she panted,
"You lovely big cock, oooh, Georgie-you drive me fuckin' wild!"
"Soft screwin' pussy," he mumbled, feeling the last dregs of juice trickle from the end of his cock. "Your
cunt was just built for fuckin'!"
She gave a breathless giggle, leaned against him, feeling his softening shaft sliding out of her. "I came,
Georgie," she whispered. "You always make me come-an'-" she hesitated, then buried her face on his
shoulder so that her words were muffled, "an' now, will you suck me, Georgie?"
"Hungry pussy," he muttered, "always ready for more!" But he obeyed, letting his body drop down until
his face was level with her belly. She opened her thighs eagerly, then reached down and stretched the
lips of her pussy wide open. The pink, tensed head of her clitoris slid out and George took a deep
breath, bent his head and opened his mouth.
"Like that!" Mabel breathed as his lips encircled her clitoral tip. "Suck it into your mouth-tickle it with
your tongue-bite it, Georgie!"
He gripped the squirming muscle with his teeth, pulled it away from its warm, wet slot.
Mabel made low ecstatic sounds and entwined her fingers in the hair on George's bent head.
"Stick your tongue up my pussy," she begged in a whisper.
He drove his tongue into her, tasting the saltiness of the mixture of his and her come-juice, then sucked
at her clitoris again.
Bubbling moans poured from Mabel's lips and she rocked herself, slowly and sensuously, as George
licked, sucked and bit with thrilling sexual devotion.
"I'm gonna come again!" The words spurted from Mabel's lips; a violent shiver shattered through her
body and she almost jerked her clitoris from the grip of George's teeth.
"Now!" she gasped, straining herself back, increasing the tension as George's teeth pulled at her clitoris.
"Now, now, NOW!"
Her voice rose to a squeal, then meaningless babbles of sound ran from her lips in a torrent as she
orgasmed with frenzied intensity.
George released the grip of his teeth, felt the head of the clitoris throbbing wildly against his lips then a
shiver ran down his spine as the pantry-door opened and an ice-cold voice said; "So this is where you
are!"
Still groveling on the floor, George twisted his head and stared at Mildred Wynton.
She was standing in the pantry doorway, face white, eyes glittering.
"Did I interrupt you-or had you finished?" she asked in a coldly sarcastic tone. Her eyes flicked down to
George, focused on his limp penis-then she glanced at Mabel, first at her face then at her curled-open,
soaking vulva.
"Did you enjoy that, Mabel?" Her voice was like ice.
"Ma'am, I-I-" Mabel's face was scarlet.
"Come to my room tonight, Mabel," Mildred's voice was soft but frightening. "You haven't been
spanked for a long time-too long, it would seem." Mildred's tongue flicked out and she touched her lips.
"It's time I whipped that soft, fleshy bottom-you're getting spoiled."
"But, Ma'am I-"
"Bring my small riding whip to my bedroom tonight at the usual time," Mildred interrupted. "I'll punish
you before you go to bed." Her eyes went onto George's face. "It's too bad you can't do these things on
your own time, George. I don't pay you to suck Mabel off whenever she- or you-gets the urge!"
He stared at his mistress in silence.
Mildred's hand dropped onto her belly, and she massaged herself very slowly. "However; since that's
what you enjoy doing, George-" she paused, licked her lips again, then: "Come to my room after I've
punished Mabel-and you'll get what you deserve."
She turned, took a step into the kitchen then snapped over her shoulder: "And now that you've finished
your fucking get on with the work I pay you for!
They listened to her heels tip-tapping across the floor then looked at each other in eloquent silence.
Mabel spoke at last. "Cold-fish, dirty bitch!" she whispered.
George nodded very slowly. His penis moved of its own accord and he gave it a surprised look then
encircled it with his hand, squeezed and felt the shaft coming alive, throbbing within his fingers. "She's a
bitch all right," he murmured, then added almost inaudibly: "A hungry, fuckin' bitch!" His cock jerked
inside his hand and he tightened the grip of his fingers.
Mildred Wynton was passing down the corridor when Willis exited from the spare room. She drew
back in surprise, then her eyes flickered to the next demand she gave a sly smile of understanding.
"You've-you've observed her?" she asked softly.
Willis nodded his head, then grinned like an idiot.
Mildred walked to her bedroom at the far end of the long corridor, and her son followed her like a pet
dog.
"You liked her?" she asked Willis, closing the bedroom door behind them.
He grinned again. "Yum-yum!" he mumbled.
Mildred sank onto a chaise lounge in front of her dressing table, took a cigarette from a silver case and
snapped a lighter.
"What was she doing?" she asked, blowing smoke from her nostrils.
Willis made movements with his hands as though he was taking off clothes.
Mildred smiled through the smoke. "Undressing?"
"Um," said Willis, saliva trickling from the corner of his mouth, "all
off all naked-"
"Really!" Mildred sounded interested. She stared at her son, then her eyes went onto his pants-with the
tell-tale white splotches on the front.
"You played with yourself," she said softly, "while you were watching her."
The misshapen young man's face flushed scarlet, then he hung his head,
mumbled, "Ya, Mama-ah'm sorry, Mama-"
"It's all right, Willie dear," she said softly, "I understand." She reached towards him, patted his arm
affectionately as though he was a very young child.
She smoked in silence for a moment, then stared at Willis and asked, curiously but softly, "What did she
do after she'd undressed?"
His face flushed even redder, then he grinned. "The same, Mama"
"The same?"
He nodded vigorously. "Same as me, Mama."
Mildred drew in her breath. "You mean she was-was-" her voice had become tight, "playing with herself,
too?"
"Um, um, Mama-" he stretched out a finger, pointed it. "In and out, Mama all naked on her backspin
and out!" He made stabbing movements with his finger.
Mildred leaned forward. "Between her legs?" she asked in a whisper.
Willis stood with his legs spread, bent his knees, then made stabbing movements toward his crotch with
his finger.
"Um, Mama-up her cunt!" He grinned again. "Up her fuckin' cunt!"
She winced, then: "I wish you didn't use that word, dear, but-" her voice trailed off.
Willis had clutched at his crotch while he was speaking; now he caressed himself lewdly through his
clothing. Mildred noticed it.
"I suppose that it was watching her do that-watching this girl diddle herself-that excited you, dear?" she
whispered.
He bent himself slightly forward, gripped the bulge in his pants.
"All red-" he blurted, "all red an' wet." He looked into his mother's eyes. "Water came out-thick water."
"She orgasmed," whispered Mildred, wriggling her body as though she was
uncomfortable. "She made herself come-"
"Um," said Willis, "me, too-"
Mildred drew on her cigarette until the tip was red. "You'd like to-to play with this girl, wouldn't you,
Willis?" Her voice was low, throbbing.
He wriggled with excitement, squirming himself in his clothing like a
child that wanted to pass water. "Um-yum-yum, Mama-"
She nodded her head slowly.
"When, Mama?" His voice was jerky with excitement. "When can I fuck, Mama? Fuck her wet cunt,
Mama?"
She winced again, half-closed her eyes. "We'll see," she said slowly.
"I'm having Basil for dinner tonight."
Willis looked pleased. "Doctor Basil?"
Mildred smiled. "Yes, dear, Doctor Basil Marston."
Willis dragged his hand off his crotch, made a jabbing movement with
his fist. "He-he'll stick it-" he mumbled, "the-the needle-stick it
in her. He swallowed, half-choked with excitement, "Make her go halfasleep
like he did with-"
"We'll see," interrupted Mildred, still smiling and nodding her head, "after dinner, Willis, dear-we'll see!"

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin » 15 Feb 2016 12:27

Chapter 3
Doris took her time about dressing for dinner. "There'll be a guest," Mabel Williams had told her, and
added: "Mrs. Wynton eats at eight."
She showered, then relaxed on the bed in her bathrobe, and wondered about the sudden spasm of
sexuality that had flooded her body when she was undressing and teased her until she had succumbed to
its urging and spread herself on her back on the bed and masturbated to a devastating climax.
Bruce! She murmured to herself. No more Bruce!
She thought about it for a moment, then remembered the bleak countryside that surrounded Romily
Manor, and added to herself: No more anybody!
She had got used to the regular sessions of lovemaking that she had enjoyed with Bruce-and she had
enjoyed them, enjoyed them more and more as their affair had progressed-and she wondered now, how
she would manage without him.
Whatever his other shortcomings, Bruce had been a very satisfying lover.
There was always somebody, she tried to reassure herself, for every hungry girl there was a man-at least
one man! But this wasn't populous New York, she had to mentally add. This was a remote part of
Maine!
Doris sighed; dragged herself to her feet and started to get dressed for dinner. She should have
considered this aspect of leaving New York before. It was a little late to worry about it now!
"Doctor Basil Marston," said Mildred Wynton, introducing Doris at the dinner table, "and this is my son,
Willis."
Doris noticed the slightly defensive note in Mrs. Wynton's voice when she introduced her son, and she
stared curiously at the odd-looking man-boy.
"How do you do-" Doris stretched out her hand diffidently.
"Hi'ya-" Willis mumbled; his long arm reached forward, and she stared with mingled horror and
fascination at the huge hand, its back covered with hair, that seized hers in a strong grip.
"It's a pleasure to meet you, Miss Dainton," said Basil Marston, smoothly, touching her hand with his.
He was a handsome man, Doris decided, glancing at the deeply tanned, slightly saturnine face with its
firm lips that curved now in a welcoming smile.
His eyes rested on her face with more than casual interest, and Doris wondered, absently but
automatically, how old he was. Somewhere between forty and fifty, she'd suppose.
The dinner was served by Mabel Williams, and-Doris noticed with surprise-George Bateman.
"There's been a mild epidemic," said Doctor Marston casually, during
the course of the meal, "at a village a few miles from here and
everybody has to be inoculated against it-"
"Epidemic!" Doris sounded alarmed.
Basil Marston made a depreciating motion with his hand. "Nothing
serious, Miss Dainton, I assure you-it's merely an Asian virus, very
rare for this country-and I've brought the necessary vaccine-"
Mildred Wynton cut in. "I asked Basil to bring it over for you, Doris, then you could be inoculated like
everyone else."
Doris blinked, thinking about it. She always hated having any kind of shots-but if everybody else had
had them ... She gave a small sigh of resignation and murmured, "I just hate having things stuck into me."
Then she wondered why Willis sniggered into his soup.
She glanced at the malproportioned young man, noticed how he slopped soup and crammed crusts of
bread into his mouth.
He eats like an animal! she thought, then: He looks like an animal, too!
Willis became aware of her scrutiny, and Doris saw his face flush brick-red. A piece of bread slipped
from his hand, and he slithered down in his chair, groped under the table for it.
He was seated opposite his mother, on Doris's left, and after his head had disappeared under the table
Doris imagined she felt something brush against the bare thigh-flesh above the tops of the full-fashioned
stockings she had donned for dinner.
She started. Surely he hadn't touched the insides of my legs!
Willis's face seemed redder than ever when his head reappeared.
I must have imagined it, Doris told herself, I must have!
Willis was the first to finish his soup, and he sat, hands on his lap, waiting for the next course.
Doris became aware that he was staring fixedly at her; the rigid gaze from the dark, close-set eyes
embarrassed her, and her napkin slipped from her nerveless fingers. She murmured something then bent
under the table to retrieve it about to straighten up, something caught her eye that made her freeze. Willis
wasn't sitting with his hands in his lap as she had supposed. His pants were unfastened at the front, and
he was gently caressing the longest, thickest penis that Doris had ever seen!
She raised her head quickly, blood flooding her face then draining out, leaving her cheeks pale and wan.
Her soup spoon clattered nervously against the side of her bowl.
He is like an animal in even more ways!
Doris ploughed through the meal mechanically, listening to the conversation between Doctor Marston
and Mrs. Wynton with half an ear, and answering absently when she had to. Her mind was on something
else ... something that was gross and long and thick, that was held in a hair-backed hand!
She glanced at Willis's face. He was still staring at her-and his hand had dropped under the table again.
A strange shiver ran through her body. Is he still playing with himself while he stares at me? Is his huge
hand still wrapped around his monstrous cock?
The thought horrified-yet at the same time, perversely thrilled-her!
He is horrible, she told herself. He is monstrous! Then she wondered:
How would it feel to have such a huge mass of male muscle and stiff tissue thrust into my vagina!
Her face flushed at the awful thought! How could I even think about something as grotesque as that?
"Sure you won't have some wine?" asked Mrs. Wynton.
Doris had declined it before, but this time she changed her mind. "Just a little, please." She drained the
glass and didn't demur when Doctor Marston refilled it.
The thing that I've seen! She picked up the fresh glass of wine, drank it, thirstily.
"After the doctor's given you your shot-we'll show you around the manor," said Mrs. Wynton. "You may
find it interesting."
But Doris wasn't listening to the last part of the sentence. She was thinking of the needle and the shot!
"Will ... will it hurt?" she asked, nervously.
Basil Marston's deep, reassuring voice answered her. "You'll hardly notice it."
Gently, he took her elbow, led her to a corner of the room. "Won't take a minute," he told her, taking a
needle and syringe from a small black case on the side table.
As usual, Doris turned her head away; then she was scarcely aware of the tiny prick before he spoke
again. "That's all there is to it!"
She turned, smiling her relief. "I-I didn't know you did it!"
"Like I told you," he said, leading her back to Mrs. Wynton.
There was a small room which Mrs. Wynton used as an office, on the main floor of the manor. "You can
rearrange things as you like," Mildred Wynton said. "I'll leave everything up to you-I'm dreadful at office
work, anyway."
Doris stared at the desk and papers. It would be kind of nice to have her own place where she could
work as much-or as little-as she wanted.
"It all looks very neat," she said, indicating the big, bare desk and filing cabinets.
Mildred Wynton laughed. "That's because I cleared it up for your benefit, Doris."
There was a large, well-stocked library on the main floor, too, as well as two small sitting rooms and a
large lounge with an open fireplace.
"My husband was an amateur astronomer," said Mrs. Wynton, leading the way up to the top of the
manor. "He converted this part of the attic into a small observatory."
Doris looked around her with amazement. She'd never seen this kind of a place in a private home
before. The mass of telescopes and other optical instruments fascinated her.
She moved towards a large telescope with its own mirror, then staggered. "I-I feel kinda-kinda dizzy-"
she mumbled.
She was vaguely aware of a sound like a snigger from Willis, then Mrs. Wynton took her by the arm.
"Sit down for a moment, Doris dear," she said, sounding suddenly very solicitous. "There's a small room
here that my husband used as a bedroom-" and she led Doris into the small attic room with its bleak bed
and bare mattress ... then Doctor Marston gave her the second needle and she remembered nothing
further.

sexy
Platinum Member

Unread post by sexy » 15 Feb 2016 17:24

Chapter 4
Doris started to regain consciousness very slowly. She was lying on her back and there was a great
weight pressing down on her body.
Where am I? she asked herself hazily. What kind of a dream is this?
She tried to move but the huge mass on top of her prevented it; she realized then that her legs were
stretched widely open, her thighs were apart and there was something moving on top of her, between
her legs, and ... She shivered: There's something INSIDE ME! Doris tried to turn--but couldn't. It's right
inside my pussy-filling me like I've never been filled! She tried to struggle frantically but the swollen penis
pinned her to the bed as though she were a fly.
The huge column inside her vulva churned upward and Doris could feel her vagina being stretched and
strained wider and wider open. Oh, my God-what's happening?
The gross rod slid down and the walls of Doris's vulva undulated against it. It's fucking me! A monstrous
cock's fucking my pussy!
She tried to open her eyes but all she could see was a red haze. Am I dreaming? Is this real? A thrill ran
through her belly as the massive organ pressed against her clitoris. I'm having a dream an exciting
sex-dream that's going to make me come!
She gave up the effort of trying to understand, let her eyelids drop, shut out the red haze-then the thrills
came again, more strongly.
The huge snake in her pussy was squirming wildly, pressing against all parts of her vulva at the same
time. The tip of her clitoris was dragged inward by the thrust of the giant cock and as the shaft writhed,
fierce throbs of ecstasy rocked through her sexual tissue. She felt the air panting from her lungs and her
breasts, flattened against the mass of flesh on top of her, ached when she tried to move them. Her body
jerked up the bed as the rod drove in deep again; she could feel wetness seeping out of her pussy,
trickling down the walls of her vulva then wetting the tops of her thighs each time the cock pulled down.
A violent thrill rocked up to the top of her belly and she groaned; drew in her pelvis-making the cock
press more strongly against her clitoris. I'm going to come-I've never felt like this! This dream is the
most-the wildest-I'm coming!
Her clitoris was a crazy bobbing spire of sexuality as she started a wild orgasm. Right from my clit to my
pussy-then round to my bottom and more-I'm coming all over!
Doris's lips opened in a soundless scream; she orgasmed, again then again, jerked her thighs and felt her
vaginal lips closing, hugging on the alien snake that was fucking her with excruciating strength.
It's going right through main at the front and out of the back! I've never been fucked like this-not in a
dream or for real!
Willis made a high, whining, animal-like sound as his orgasm started again. The hot juice flowed to the
end of his cock in ragged, uneven spurts-then squirted, scaldingly, inside her straining pussy.
I'm all wet inside! I'm coming and I'm all wetted hot inside my pussy!
The violence of Doris's orgasm increased; a damp sweat covered all parts of her skin. She wanted to
cry out, squirm herself frantically but felt as though she was still in the grip of a dream. The sexual spasms
became unbearably intense as her orgasm reached an impossible peak-then the limits of Doris's
endurance were passed, and she dropped into unconsciousness again.
Willis was still lying on top of the unconscious girl, his softening cock sliding slowly from her saturated
pussy, when Mildred and Basil came to the bedroom door.
"Still doin' his thing!" Basil muttered angrily when he saw the position of the figures on the bed.
He hurried up to Doris's face, then reached down and drew up her eyelid. "Still unconscious," he
murmured to himself, then added: "Poor kid!"
"Don't waste your time feeling sorry for the girl," said Mildred coldly. "She doesn't know what's
happening-and would probably enjoy it if she did." She spoke to her son. "Willis, dear-get off her now.
It's time to stop; you can play with her again tomorrow!"
Willis turned a slack face towards his mother, then gave a weak grin.
"Fucked her, Mama-I fucked her pussy!"
"Yes, dear," said Mildred. "Now get off her-come down and have your milk."
Reluctantly, Willis squirmed himself to the foot of the bed, his penis dangling limply. He reached down,
held his organ gently, then looked at his mother and smiled. "I did it twice, Mama-I fucked her cunt
twice!"
"Yes, dear," said Mildred again. "Now get dressed and come downstairs."
Basil listened to the conversation with an expression of distaste on his face. When Willis had dragged on
his pants and shirt, then let his doting mother lead him from the room, Basil turned his attention to Doris
again.
She was lying very still, eyes closed, lips parted as she breathed deeply through her nose.
Absently, Basil stroked her cheeks. She was still, gave no sign of awareness. He noticed her breasts,
touched the pink tips very gently and a tender smile crossed his face.
"You've got virginal breasts, Doris," he murmured, "but you're not a virgin!"
As he spoke, his eyes moved down her body, stopped at the top of her thighs. Her legs were still
stretched open and the insides of her thighs were sopping wet. Basil bent, stared into her vagina. It was
curled open, making a wide, red sexual mouth and its lips were saturated with a creamy fluid.
Basil touched it with a fingertip, sliding his finger on the edges of wet tissue. "Poor little pussy," he
whispered. "You've been well fucked-too goddamned well fucked!"
He touched the clitoris, and Doris flinched. "So aware!" he murmured. His face became excited: "I
must examine you-fully and completely-and test you!" He thrust his finger deep inside her vulva, savoring
the feel of warm, wet sensuality. "You must come to my office tomorrow, Doris, little girl."
Then Basil stooped, lifted Doris in his arms, and carefully carried her downstairs to her bedroom.
She was still unconscious when he placed her on her bed. He stripped off her shredded pantyhose then
dampened a towel in the wash basin and wiped the outside, then inside, of her vagina.
She submitted to his ministrations without a sign of life. Basil searched among her clothes until he found a
shortie-nightie, which he took to her bed. Carefully, he removed her torn brassiere and blouse then
slipped the nightie over her head.
He had scarcely completed his task when Doris's eyelids flickered, then opened. A small frown of
puzzlement creased her forehead.
"Where am I?" she blinked at Basil.
He sank onto the edge of her bed. "You're all right, Doris-you're at Romily Manor."
Doris sighed, remembering. "But what's happened? Why am I here in bed?"
She looked down at herself in surprise.
"You fainted, Doris," Basil said smoothly, "it happens that way sometimes, after a shot-you remember
the shot I gave you?"
She nodded slowly. "Yes, I remember."
"There's nothing wrong. You'll feel fine in the morning; just have a good sleep-then in the afternoon,
come and see me at my office." He pulled a card from his pocket, thrust it into her hand; then took it
back, placed it on her bedside table. "You're all right, Doris, but I want to examine you-make a few
tests."
Doris nodded again; a dream expression on her face, then she reached under the bedclothes and he saw
her cheeks get red.
"What is it?" he asked, quietly.
She lowered her eyes, then whispered. "I-I was dreaming."
He nodded.
She opened her eyes wide. "A-an awful kind of dream."
"What, Doris?"
"You're a doctor," she said. "I can talk to you?"
He nodded again.
"It-it was like-like a sex dream," she whispered, flushing. "I-I dreamed that-that-" she broke off, looked
embarrassed.
"Dreamed you were with a man?" Basil prompted.
She nodded her head eagerly. "Yes. Isn't that awful?"
"It's quite normal. Did you have an orgasm?"
"Yesss-" she hissed. "Oh, did I ever!"
"That should relax you, Doris. You'll sleep well tonight."
Her hand moved under the covers, then she met Basil's eyes with a puzzled expression. "But-but I feel
as though I've really had a man inside me-like all open-you know what I mean?"
Her face was flushed.
"Dreams can be very vivid," Basil reassured her.
"I-I'm sore down there-Doctor, my pussy's all sore as though I've had a-a big thing inside me!" Her
voice was a whisper.
"But you don't hurt?" he asked.
"Not hurt-but sore and-" She hesitated. "Aroused?" he asked.
Her flush became deeper, then she nodded. He saw her hand move under the covers.
"Do you masturbate, Doris?" he asked quietly.
She bit at her lips, closed her eyes.
"Do you?" he persisted.
Doris didn't answer.
Suddenly, Basil whipped the sheets down. Doris was lying with her thighs slightly parted and her hand
was over her crotch. Two fingers had spread open her vaginal lips and a third finger was pressing on the
head of her clitoris.
"Just sometimes," she whispered.
"That's normal," Basil said. "You should make yourself come whenever you feel like it-it'll relax you."
"Yes," she nodded eagerly, "it always relaxes me-helps me to go to sleep."
"If you feel like it-do it," he said.
"Yes," she said, her eyes still closed, cheeks still red.
Basil took a small vial from his pocket and shook out a pill.
"If you find it hard to sleep tonight-take one of these." He placed the pill beside his card on her bedside
table.
"Thank you, Doctor."
"Will you be an right now?"
"I think so." She opened her eyes, smiled at Basil then pulled up the sheets over her nakedness.
Basil smiled at her, then stroked her face very gently. "You're a very pretty girl, Doris. I hope I'll see a
lot of you while you're here."
"Yes," she said, smiling.
"Comfortable?" He slid his hand under the covers, let it glide down her body to the soft, warm flesh of
her thighs.
She flinched, pressed her legs together, when his hand went near her crotch; then he took his hand away.
"Remember what I said-if you can't go to sleep."
"You mean?" Her eyebrows were raised.
He smiled, got to his feet. "You can take the pill-or make yourself come-or both."
Doris gave a nervous laugh. "A doctor's never told me to do that before."
"I mean it," he said. He moved toward the door, then said over his shoulder, "Don't forget to come and
see me at my office tomorrow afternoon."
"If Missus Wynton doesn't need me!"
"Don't worry about that. I'll tell her."
"Good night, Doctor."
"Good night, Doris," he answered, exiting.