Erotic Book - House of Dark Pleasure by Gloria Day

Contains all kind of sex novels in Hindi and English.
sexy
Platinum Member

Re: Erotic Book - House of Dark Pleasure by Gloria Day

Unread post by sexy » 15 Feb 2016 17:25

Chapter 5
The white, fleshy half moons of Mabel's buttocks stared into Mildred's face as the cook positioned
herself over the back of the low chair.
Mildred's eyes glittered and her tongue snaked out to moisten her dry lips. She was wearing a leather
skirt which was so brief that Mabel had caught a glimpse of dark pubic hair at Mildred's crotch each
time the mistress of Romily Manor moved. The halter was leather, too: a thin strip that barely concealed
the firm, well-shaped but not overlarge breasts. Her breasts rose now, as Mildred drew in a deep breath.
"You deserve to be disciplined, don't you, Mabel?" Mildred hissed.
Mabel nodded her head. From past experience she knew better than to speak. All that Mildred wanted
from her was obedience-and the use of her soft, naked flesh upon which to vent her weird, sadistic
obsession.
When Mabel had entered Mildred's bedroom, the mistress had indicated the familiar chair and Mabel
had bent over it, exposing her bare bottom and hoseless thighs for her employer's delectation.
Mildred toyed with the short whip that Mabel had obediently brought her, moved closer to the waiting
flesh, then snapped: "Open your thighs more, Mabel-let me see that precious pussy that you adore
having sucked. Bend your knees; relax, my dear; enjoy what I'm going to do!"
Mabel stifled a moan, forced her legs to relax and let her thighs part. A trickle of moistness slid from
her vulva and ran down the inside of her thigh.
Mildred stooped, stared into the red sexual maw. Mabel's vaginal lips were still curled open as though
they had not fully recovered from the sexual session in the pantry. Mildred looked into them, then
reversed her grip on the whip-prodded the butt end into Mabel's vagina.
Mabel flinched, instinctively tightening the cheeks of her bottom, gripping the butt, preventing it from
entering her.
Mildred jerked the whip angrily. "Relax, Mabel-don't try and stop me!"
A bubbling sound oozed from Mabel's lips. "Don't hurt me, Ma'am-please don't hurt!"
"Relax your legs and your bottom," Mildred hissed.
Shivers of fear ran across Mabel's flesh; then her buttocks grew limp, opened-and Mildred drove the
butt of the whip into her cook's vulva.
"Now, isn't that nice?" Mildred slurred as she drove the two-inch wide butt between the vaginal lips.
Mabel took short, jerky breaths as the leather butt penetrated her.
Mildred squirmed around the butt-end, watching the wet tissue clutch at it, ooze out when she pulled
down, drag in when she inserted it more deeply. Her hand went to the front of her short skirt and she
reached under it, caressed herself as she watched the palpitating vulva.
"You've got a big, wet cunt, Mabel-" Mildred slurred. "D'you like having it fucked?" She jerked the
leather butt in deeply.
Mabel felt herself pressed against the back of the chair as the whip-end went in. "Y-yes, Ma'am-" she
whispered.
Mildred turned her weapon, twisted it until it was squashed against Mabel's clitoris. She saw the cook
become tense.
"You like having your pussy sucked off, don't you, Mabel?" Mildred tormented.
"Uuuuh, yes-aah, yes, Ma'am!" Mabel groaned. The leather butt was titillating her clitoris, bringing on
early thrills.
"You like what I'm doing?" Mildred asked in a whisper.
She pressed the leather gently against the head of the clitoris, dragged it down, pushed up with careful,
skillful movements.
Mabel arched her back, savored the delicious pleasure of hard leather caressing her sexual tissue.
"Y-yes, Ma'am-" she panted, rotating her buttocks gently in cadence with the turns of the butt.
Mildred's eyes glittered more wildly. Suddenly, she withdrew the butt-end, reversed her grip-then
brought the thong down on Mabel's writhing, waiting buttocks with all her strength.
The sound of the slap echoed around the bedroom.
"Eeeeeh, Ma'am you're cutting me!" Mabel's frenzied squeal blended with the sound of whipped flesh as
Mildred slashed down again.
Two red lines appeared on the fleshy buttocks; Mildred watched them turn white, then red again and she
squeezed her thighs together and rocked herself back and forward, tightly and tensely, as though she
was experiencing great excitement. Her hand rose again and the whip slashed down, cutting the skin,
drawing a streak of blood from the victim's bottom. Mabel squealed again and the sound seemed to
increase Mildred's excitement; she rocked herself more quickly, slashed down a rain of blows on the
helpless cook's bottom.
Mabel's squeals had changed into a frightened whining sound. She was flattened on the chair back,
buttocks protruding obediently, flinching at each slash, and a stream of water was trickling from her
vulva and forming a small pool on the carpet.
Mildred gave an extra hard slap, noticed the water between the cook's feet, and taunted: "You can't
hold your water, Mabel-you can never hold your water. Take that-" she slashed down with all her
strength, "for soiling my carpet-and that!" The whip lashed down again and Mabel's bottom became a
quivering, trembling mass of abused flesh.
Mildred stopped her punishment as abruptly as she'd started it. She stepped back, leaned against the
end of her bed, breathing deeply through her nose. "Get out, Mabel-I'm through with you."
The cook straightened herself, painfully, letting her skirt drop into place, then reaching under it, caressing
her marked buttocks tenderly.
Mildred smiled into her tear-streaked face. "Hurt, Mabel?"
Mabel nodded, and swallowed the lump in her throat.
"You like having your pussy sucked better'n that, eh?" The words were vicious and Mildred dragged up
the front of her skirt as she spoke, exposed profuse pubic hair and red slitted lips below. She inserted a
fingertip in the slit, probed inside herself as she went on talking. "That's all, Mabel-for now-" She
laughed, too high. "There's always a next time, isn't there, Mabel?"
She watched Mabel limp towards the bedroom door, then as she was exiting, Mildred raised her voice,
called: "Come in, George-it's your turn now!"
George, his face white, shambled into the bedroom. He kept his face averted from Mabel as he passed
her in the doorway.
"Close the door," said Mildred in a different kind of voice.
He obeyed her, then stood, very still, waiting.
"Mabel must have enjoyed what you were doing to her in the pantry this afternoon," said Mildred
quietly, watching George's face and sliding her fingertip up and down her sexual slit as she spoke.
George didn't answer.
Mildred walked to her bed, sat down on the edge, still tickling herself. "Spanking Mabel always excites
me, George," she said in an ordinary tone of voice. "Makes me feel hot-worked up-aroused."
He said nothing, just watched her, warily.
Mildred let her head drop back onto the bed; lifted her feet and propped her heels on the edge. Her
knees fell apart and the red maw of her vulva was exposed to George's eyes.
The whip dropped from her hand, then she reached to her vulva, used both hands to spread open the
lips so that George could see the red spire of her clitoris oozing out of its slit.
"Suck me off, George-make me orgasm with your tongue, your mouth and your teeth. You know how I
like you to do it!" Her voice was muffled as she spoke with her cheek pressed into the bed.
Slowly, George moved forward on leaden feet.
"Do it good, George," said Mildred as he dropped to his knees at the side of the bed, "and maybe I
won't beat you too hard-after!"
He thrust his head forward, clamped his lips on the wet, salty tissue, sucked it into his mouth, chewed on
it, squeezed it between his lips then tongued it expertly, searching for and finding her clitoris then drawing
it into his mouth and caressing it with his tongue and nibbling it gently with his teeth.
"You do this so well, Georgie," purred Mildred, writhing herself with pleasure. "I think that this is the real
reason I employ you'd pay you so goddamned much!"
He pulled the slender stem with his lips, drawing it as far inside his mouth as he was able, then closing his
teeth on it, holding it so that he could titillate the clitoral tip with his tongue.
"Oooh, Georgie-delicious!" Mildred drooled.
She raised and lowered her buttocks very slowly, savoring every delectable thrill.
"Drive your fingers in and out of my pussy while you suck me," she whispered.
She lifted her pelvis to accommodate him, and he reached up with his hand, held two fingers together,
drove them into her moist slit.
"Oh, that!" Mildred mumbled ecstatically. "Oh, that an' that!"
She used her heels to lift and lower her pelvis, letting his fingers drive into her more deeply. Sensual
ripples flickered across her belly as her flesh thrilled and George's mouth became filled with a wet mass
of pulsating, churning tissue.
"This-this is-is heaven!" Mildred panted. She was moving herself closer and closer to the edge of the
bed, walking herself on her buttocks like feet, making her knees push up higher, thighs parted wider.
"Oh, now, Georgie-now!" Mildred's voice was ragged as her orgasm commenced. Her body jerked, her
shoulders lifted, smashed down on the bed, then she was closer and closer to the edge. "Orgasm,
Georgie-I'm have-having an org-orgasm!" She jerked herself forward, pressing her crotch against
George's mouth until he leaned backwards, more and more until his balance was lost and Mildred fell on
top of him, her orgasming pussy still clamped on his mouth as George fell onto his back.
The orgasms drained out of her; Mildred slumped forward, thighs gripping George's cheeks as his lips
still chewed, tiredly, on her sexual tissue.
A long sigh escaped from Mildred's lips. "So good, Georgie, so goddamned good!"
She started to drag herself to heir feet, separating her cunt from his mouth with a squashy plop.
"Stay where you are, Georgie," she murmured. "Just unfasten your pants and lie on your face-I'll strap
you where you lie."
Her legs were shaky as she stood up, and her hand trembled when she picked up the whip off the bed.
George's pants were halfway down his hips when Mildred turned around. "Quicker!" she snapped with
a sudden change of mood. "Don't make me wait when I want to strap you!"
George was half turned over when she slashed down. The vicious blow, delivered through a red haze of
lust and desire, missed its target and snapped against George's neck. He made a low sound, then
dropped onto his side, unconscious.
Mildred stared at him blankly, then shook her head as though to clear a fog away. "George," she
murmured, dropping the whip then crouching down beside him, "what have I done?"
Anxiously, she felt at his pulse, then let out her breath in relief. "You're all right, George-" She gave a
nervous giggle of relief. "I just knocked you out, is all!"
He had rolled onto his back and she stared at the dragged-down pants and flesh of his belly and thighs.
The matted tangle of pubic hair was clearly visible, and below it, like an awakening snake, his penis
dangled.
Mildred's expression changed as she stared at it. Slowly, her hand moved and she cupped the
flesh-encased balls below the shaft. The organ began to move, become thicker, longer. Mildred
squeezed the balls;
George's cock twitched.
She drew in her breath, wet her lips as though she were hungry or thirsty, then gripped the shaft at the
base, encircling the round thickness with a finger and thumb.
Mildred's lips parted, she wet them again, then lowered her head until she was over George's abdomen.
Her finger and thumb squeezed, the cock swelled and her face went lower until she could suck the organ
into her mouth.
With her lips clamped on the shaft of the cock, Mildred changed her position, straddling George, her
pelvis over his head. She let her weight go down on him, her belly on his chest, her thighs on either side
of his face and her pussy inches away from his open mouth.
She pushed his pants lower then cupped his balls with her hands, sucked the smooth cock more deeply
into her mouth, slithering her tongue over the tightly stretched skin on the sides, onto the rounded head
and tickling the slitted lips in the tip with the end of her tongue. George made a small sound.
Mildred opened her mouth wider, let her lips slide down the shiny sexual shaft. She could feel small
pulses beating beneath the skin. There was salt mixed with the musky, male taste of his organ. She
sucked with sensuous pleasure.
George groaned, opened his eyes.
Mildred lifted her lips off his cock, then reached down with her mouth, licked the whole length of his
penis. It reared, jerked.
George could see Mildred's vulva close in front of his eyes; he groaned again, felt his confusion lifting.
She made small nipping caresses with her teeth down the entire length of his cock, then she encircled it
with her mouth again, gliding her lips over the rounded head, then moving her face up and down as she
sucked it like a lollipop.
George closed his eyes at the thrilling sensation; this was pure delight. He opened his eyes again, saw
Mildred's vulva just inches away and reached for her buttocks, scrabbled at her flesh as he tried to draw
her closer to his face.
She felt the movement, sucked his cock more strongly, then wriggled her pelvis back so that it was
poised over his mouth.
George parted his lips, let the curled-open pussy squash down. It was wet, warm and palpitating. He
drew the mass of tissue into his mouth.
Mildred's lips became more sensuous, more thrilling, more excited. George's penis had swollen into a
stiff shaft of sex-aroused muscle and flesh; each time her tongue flicked at the head of it, the whole organ
jerked.
Suddenly, George's entire body stiffened; Mildred heard him dragging in breath with wet, sexy sounds as
he kept his lips glued onto her vulva. His pelvis jerked up, and she felt his shaft expand in her mouth.
For a second it was very still-then hot spurts squirted from the lips, hitting the back of her throat,
scalding it and making her gag as she swallowed frantically, sucking every last drop of sex-juice out of
the spitting organ and tasting it with her tongue before she swallowed and felt the fiery fluid dribbling
down her throat.
His lips fell off her vulva, and she heard him sucking in air. She rested her face on his thighs, feeling his
cock resting against her cheek and softening every second.
"Uhhh, Mildred," said George, weakly, "so fuckin' good-that was the most!"
She turned her head, looked at him as he lay prostrated on his back. A smile fringed her lips, and when
she spoke, there was a ring of whiteness all around the edges of her mouth.
"Not all the things I do are bad."
He gave her a tired smile. "Some of them, but not all!" he sighed. "It was so goddamned good-so fuckin'
good, Mildred!" He closed his eyes as though reliving the ecstasy.
She turned herself, crawled up to his face, then bent her head, kissed him on the lips, twisting her tongue
in his mouth.
"You taste that?" she asked. "That's your come-stuff, I'm giving it back to you, Georgie-your fucking
stuff!"
"It tastes good," he muttered. "You taste good-even if you are a sadistic bitch!"
Mildred looked angry for a moment, then she laughed.
"Why'd'you hafta knock me out?" He massaged the side of his neck, tenderly.
She laughed again. "You won't believe it, but it was an accident!"
He shook his head in disbelief.
"But what I did afterward was nice," she murmured.
"Yeah," he sighed, "goddamned nice!"
"You wanna do it again that way-or d'you want to fuck-just plain old fuck?"
He made a wry face, then: "Any way you say, Mildred-any little thing you want, just say it. You're my
fucking mistress!"
She pulled him on top of her, opening her legs so that he fell in between.
His mouth went onto hers again, and she kissed him back as sensuously as he had kissed her. He felt his
penis reviving and he steered it into her still-wet pussy.
She jerked her mouth off his, spoke: "You're goddamned right I'm your mistress, an' don't ever fuckin'
forget it!" And she pressed her hungry pussy onto his stiffening cock.

sexy
Platinum Member

Unread post by sexy » 15 Feb 2016 17:26

Chapter 6 (Long chapter)
Mrs. Wynton had been explaining Doris's duties to her; now they were sitting in the small office where
Doris would do most of her work, when Mabel Williams tapped at the door then entered.
"Would you like your coffee in here, Ma'am?" she asked in a subdued voice.
"Yes," said Mildred, then asked, "would you like a coffee, too?"
Doris nodded, glanced at her watch. It was eleven o'clock on her second day-and first morning at
Romily Manor. Doctor Marston wanted to see her that afternoon, she remembered.
"I'll tell Mabel to bring you coffee every morning at this time if you'd like it," said Mildred.
"That would be nice," said Doris. The cook had looked different from the day before, she thought idly.
Her eyes were red-rimmed as though she'd been crying, and she walked slowly, painfully, as though
she'd been hurt.
"Is-is she all right?" she asked now, hesitantly, wondering if she was being too forward.
Mildred raised her eyebrows, asked: "Mabel?"
Doris nodded. "She-she looks, well, different."
Mildred looked at Doris thoughtfully before she answered. "She was disciplined last night."
Doris showed her surprise. "Disciplined?"
Mildred smiled. "I'm very old-fashioned, Doris. If any of my employees misbehave, I prefer to punish
them-rather than discharge them."
Doris stared blankly at her employer.
"Don't you think that's better?" Mildred said, smoothly. "I pay very well and I'm sure my employees
would prefer trivial discipline rather than losing their jobs."
"How-how do you punish them?" Doris asked in a low voice.
Mildred laughed lightly. "It depends upon the occasion." Her eyes flickered over Doris's shapely figure.
"Have you ever been spanked?"
Doris flushed, then murmured, "Only when I was small.
Mildred nodded. "It didn't hurt much, did it? A few light spanks on the bottom don't hurt anyone-and
can do a lot of good. They make you aware of your mistake and remind you not to make the same error
again."
Doris looked confused. "I-I don't know-" she murmured.
"I'm sure you're very conscientious," said Mildred, "but just supposing you neglected your work for no
good reason, wouldn't you prefer to have a few light slaps on your bare bottom instead of being
discharged and having the headache of finding another job?"
Doris gave a nervous laugh. "I-I've never thought about it," she admitted. "I don't know how I'd feel!"
Mabel tapped at the door then and entered with two cups of coffee on a tray.
Mildred patted Doris's hand. "Then don't worry your head thinking about it now; it'll probably never be
necessary. D'you like sugar in your coffee?"
"Yes, please," said Doris absently, still seeing an image of herself lying face down on Mrs. Wynton's lap
and the woman's hand slapping down on her exposed, naked bottom. Or would she use a strap or a
cane? Her cheeks flushed at the thought, then to her own surprise, she felt a flicker of sexual excitement.
How would it feel to expose my soft, sensitive bottom to the eyes of this frightening but fascinating
woman? It has been so long since my daddy spanked me ... How had it felt? How would it feel?
"You're not dunking your coffee," said Mildred.
Doris's flush deepened then she picked up her coffee and sipped at it.
"Not worrying about anything, I hope," said Mildred.
Doris set down her cup. "Why no, Mrs. Wynton nothing at all."
"If you have any problems-any kind of problems-I hope you'll confide in me," said Mildred. "I'm always
ready to help my staff." She smiled, sipped her coffee, then: "I may seem strict to you, but I'm very loyal
to my staffs long as they're loyal to me."
"I have no problems," said Doris quietly, then she added: "Oh, I've just remembered, Doctor Marston
wants to see me this afternoon-will it be all right if I take time off?"
"Of course. The doctor mentioned it to me last night." Mildred gave Doris a searching look. "Just what
does he want to see you for?"
Doris shrugged. "I don't know some kind of tests, he said."
Mildred drew in her breath. "I see-the tests-it had to be the tests."
She gave a sharp laugh. "Is something wrong?" Doris looked up.
"No nothing's wrong, Doris," said Mildred, rising to her feet. "It'll be quite all right for you to take the
afternoon off and visit my dear friend, Doctor Marston." She moved to the door, then said over her
shoulder, "I think two o'clock would be the best time-you know where he lives?"
"He gave me his card."
"I'll have George drive you over-be ready right after lunch," said Mildred, leaving the room.
The big car was waiting outside the manor when Doris ran down the front steps. Lunch, with Mrs.
Wynton and Willis, had been a very quiet affair. The low-browed young man had kept his beady eyes
fixed on her all through the meal, making childish chuckling sounds to himself as he slopped the food into
his mouth. Like the night before, he had kept groping under the table until Doris-consumed by a horrible
curiosity- had deliberately dropped her napkin, bent to retrieve it and taken the chance to stare under
the table. With an effort, she had restrained a gasp. Willis's pants were open again, and his hairy hand
was holding his huge organ-so close that Doris could see the slitted lips in the gross, rounded head of it
opening and closing as he caressed it obscenely just inches away from her legs.
When she straightened herself, Doris's cheeks were pale. The thing is so huge! She swallowed some
food with an effort. It would split a girl wide open-it would tear my little pussy apart if it thrust into me!
Color came back into Doris's cheeks as she remembered her sensual dream of the night before after
she'd fainted. Was it the thought of this massive cock which caused me to dream so vividly, orgasm so
wildly?
She felt a small moistness at her crotch, and squeezed her thighs together, tightly, guiltily as though her
excitement was visible.
Mrs. Wynton was the only one of the three of them who carried on a conversation during the meal;
Willis was too busy staring at Doris, squeezing and caressing his cock-and, before the meal was over,
reaching an obscene climax and orgasming a jagged stream of yellow juice onto the dining room carpet,
while he gave breathless, jerky groans-and Doris herself was too engrossed with her own erotic
fantasies to pay much heed to her employer's words.
Doris was glad when the meal was over and she could hurry up to her room, prepare herself, then run
down to the waiting car and chauffeur.
"Doctor Marston's," she said to George.
"Yes, Ma'am," he said, politely, adjusting his rear-view mirror so that he could see Doris's leg and thighs
under her short skirt.
The car slid forward smoothly; George's eyes flicked to the mirror.
She's not wearing pantyhose today! He stirred in the driver's seat. Doris's bare legs and thighs were
visible up to her crotch. Skin-tight silk briefs, white and clinging, and each time she moves her legs I can
see strands of dark hair poking out from under her panties!
George's hand slipped onto his crotch and he felt the hard mass of muscle there. I'll bet she's got a tight,
snug pussy! Unobtrusively, he squeezed the swollen head of his cock. Unless that bastard, Willis, has
already got into her!
The car turned off the main highway onto a sideroad. Pretty face and figure-I'll bet her pussy's soft as
satin, as tight as a creamy glove!
"Is it far, George?" Doris asked.
He jerked his head, took his hand from his crotch guiltily as Doris slid to the edge of her seat to speak to
him.
"Just a few minutes, Miss," he answered, huskily.
Doris sat back and her skirt stayed dragged up. Her panties are so thin I can see her dark hairs through
them! I always like a girl with a hairy cant always get a hard, a big hard, when the girl's young and hairy
and wet! I'll bet she's wet and warm inside as juicy a young morsel as I've ever seen!
He stopped the car outside a remote building that was more like a lodge than a house.
"We're there, Miss," he told Doris. "Doctor Marston's."
He slid out of the car quickly, opened the door for her then watched her buttocks work as she minced
up the short path to the front door of the lodge.
Just the sight of her from the back excited him. I'm gonna screw that sweet pussy as soon as I get the
chance, Miss Dainton, he promised himself and Doris beneath his breath. I wanna fuck that tight cunt
before Willis ruins it with his monstrous, beast-like cock! You better believe me, he fingered himself
through the thick material of his uniform pants, I'm gonna squirt in your hot, wet pussy!
Doris had rung the bell; now the door was open and George watched her enter before he got back in
the car to wait for her.
"I'm glad you could come," said Basil Marston, leading Doris into a small room at the back of the lodge.
Doris looked around her curiously; this wasn't like the doctors' offices she was used to in the city.
"Is this where you see your patients?" she asked.
Basil hesitated, then: "As a matter of fact, Doris, I'm not practicing now-kind of retired-I just see patients
as a favor to friends."
"Like Mrs. Wynton," said Doris.
He gave her a sharp glance, but her expression was guileless.
"Yes," he said, his voice dry, "like Mildred Wynton."
He stopped at a high, cushion-covered bench that was more like a masseur's table than the conventional
examining couch in most doctors' offices.
"How did you sleep last night?" he asked quietly.
Doris leaned against the bench. "Fine," she smiled into his face. "I didn't need to take the pill."
He smiled back at her. "Did you need anything else?"
Doris flushed then dropped her eyes, remembering his words about making herself come if she wanted
to.
"I don't know what you mean," she mumbled.
"Yes, you do," he persisted. "Did you play with yourself before you went to sleep-did you tickle your
clitoris and orgasm after I left you last night?"
The color in her cheeks deepened. "Yes," she whispered, "I-I had to-I wanted to so much after-after
the-the dream I'd had!"
"That's all right, Doris," he said, his voice warm and understanding. "You don't need to be shy with me.
It's quite natural and normal- especially for a very highly sexed girl like you."
She lifted her eyes. "Highly sexed?"
He nodded. "Very."
"Am I highly sexed? How do you know that?"
He smiled. "You're shy as well, but I'd believe that you have very erotic thoughts and feelings-isn't that
true?"
She flushed again then frowned. "I don't know, Doctor, really I don't know."
"But you feel very passionate sometimes, don't you Doris? You feel that you want some form of sexual
outlet?"
"S-sometimes," she admitted.
"That's why I'm going to examine you-find out your sexual threshold."
"W-what!" Her face was shocked, eyes frightened. "Why?"
"I'm doing research. I'm very interested in the extent and intensity of orgasms."
Doris's mouth dropped open, then she gave a nervous laugh. "Interested in orgasms-" She laughed again.
"I guess you are at that!"
"Scientifically," he said.
"Of course." Her voice was dry.
"Clinical orgasms," he added.
"Yes," she said, "I suppose."
He pointed to the bench. "Will you lie on your back on this couch?"
Doris's face paled and she looked frightened.
Basil took a step closer, wrapped his arm around her shoulders. "Nothing to be frightened about,
Doris. I won't hurt you and you'll find it a very pleasant examination-very satisfying, I know."
His words bent a little thrill through her body. Just what will he do? Is he going to make me orgasm? A
sensuous ball of expectancy formed in the pit of her stomach.
"D'you want me to undress?" she whispered.
He looked at her very seriously. "Are you wearing panties?"
She nodded then said, "Of course."
"Then take them off-and, if you're wearing one, your brassiere."
Doris smiled. "I don't need one." She kicked off her shoes then reached under her skirt, slipped her
fingers in the elastic waistband of her briefs and slid them off.
Slowly, seriously, she handed the tiny briefs to Basil. He dropped them on a chair, nodded toward the
couch and Doris climbed onto it.
She sat on the edge for a moment, looking at his face. "Are you-" she paused, swallowed, then: "Are
you going to climb on top of me?"
He stared at the sheen of dampness on her legs: she was sweating and excited.
"No," he told her, "I'm not going to climb on top of you; there are other ways-very enjoyable ways-of
bringing you to an orgasm."
She flushed again then leaned back, flattened herself on the couch and closed her eyes.
Basil stared at the young figure of the girl for a moment, holding his breath, admiring the upthrust breasts,
slim waist and deliciously shaped legs which stretched down from the hem of the skimpy skirt, then he
reached to the front of her blouse, unbuttoned it and exposed the white, throbbing breasts.
Doris's eyes opened and her color deepened. "D'you hafta do that?"
He nodded, smiled reassuringly, then drew his fingertip across the nipple of a breast very gently. Doris
stiffened, then the nipple protruded and hardened.
"Why'd you do that?" she asked in a whisper.
"Testing," he said softly.
She smiled, closed her eyes again.
He moved down the couch. "Open your legs," he urged gently. "Part your thighs!"
She kept her eyes closed but her legs and thighs parted widely. Basil raised the short skirt to her waist,
bared her thighs, belly and the dark triangle of hair at the base. He let his eyes rest on the brunette
foliage for a moment, then his gaze went down to the inverted tip of the triangle and the slight mound
with its thin slit down the center and the pouting vaginal lips on either side.
He reached down, placed a finger on either side of the slit then stretched it open. The lips curled open,
showing pink, wet tissue within; at the top of the slit, the pea-size clitoris was visible. He touched it ...
Doris drew in her breath with a hiss and tiny quivers ran across her belly.
"Lift up your knees," said Basil softly, "and let them fall apart."
She did as he told her and he watched the vagina ooze open. Bending his head, he stared up into her
vulva then moved his hand lower, opened the cheeks of her bottom and exposed the anal opening.
He touched the small red star with his fingertip. Doris flinched, drew in her breath loudly but said nothing.
"Did you ever have anything in there?" he asked her.
"No!" she shot out the word.
"A man never put his penis in your anus?" he persisted.
"No, no, no," she said, sounding angry. "I'd never let a guy stick his cock in me there!"
"But you yourself," he asked quietly, "didn't you ever touch that little hole with your finger-when you
were playing with yourself- didn't you ever?"
She twisted her head to one side. "May-maybe just touch is all-"
"Just put your fingertip in very gently?"
"Yes," she whispered.
"And pull it in and out?"
"Maybe-just-just a little!"
"And you enjoyed it?" he asked.
"I-I-" she broke off.
"It increased the thrills," he went on, "while you were teasing your clitoris with one hand you pushed your
finger in and out of your anus and it heightened the sensation?"
"Oh yes," she breathed, lifting her knees higher as she spoke, "it's like wild when I do that!"
"You get a thrill at your anus, too?"
"You mean in my bottom?"
"Yes," he said.
"Ohh," she sighed, "all inside my bummie-it feels like on fire-the thrills run from my pussy to my clit, then
shoot out of my bottom-it shatters right through me, I blast like crazy!"
Basil inserted his fingertip inside her anus, felt the wet, warm walls hugging it and was aware of the
throbbing inside the arousing flesh.
"You'll like this test," he promised her, withdrawing his finger completely then lightly touching her clitoris.
"I'm going to run a very mild current-a mild electrical current-from your clitoris to your anus."
Doris tensed her body, opened her mouth to voice a protest. Basil leaned over her face, spoke softly,
persuasively. "You're going to orgasm with more intensity than you ever imagined in your wildest, most
erotic dreams, Doris. You're going on cloud nine and you'll love every sensual second of your trip!"
"You-you won't hurt?" Her voice was frightened.
"Anything but-" he promised her.
He wheeled the small table beside the couch, and Doris lay still, her head turned, watching him. That
black box with things attached to it, Doris asked herself, what will it do to my pussy?
There were two cables with small suction cups at the end; Basil attached them to each of Doris's nipples.
The cups fitted over her breasts, holding them with their own suction, and a spongy pad inside them
pressed lightly on her nipples. The slight contact made her nipples get hard and Doris breathed hard with
excitement, making her breasts rise and fall, but the movements did not dislodge the rubber cups.
Basil took another cable from the box on top of the wheeled table; the cable had a slim electrode
attached to the end of it. He stretched the electric cord until it was between Doris's thighs, then, telling
her to raise her knees and part them, he eased open her anus and slid the electrode inside.
"Hurt?" he asked, solicitously.
"No-no-" she murmured.
"I put cream on it before I inserted it," he told Doris. "Can you feel it inside you?"
She moved herself a little. "Yes," she told him, "but only just."
"Wriggle your bottom," he told her.
She squirmed herself, then nodded. "Now, I can feel it!"
"Good," he nodded, moved beside the table, put his hand on a black knob. "Tell me what you feel-if
anything." He turned the knob very slightly.
Doris lay still for a moment, then her belly contracted and she half-lifted her buttocks.
"Now!" she said, breathlessly.
"What d'you feel?" he asked, eagerly.
"In-in my bummie-it's like warm-jerky an' warm!" Her voice was excited and saliva drooled from the
corner of her mouth.
"Does it hurt?" he asked quickly.
She shook her head. "Oh now-it's like nice all warm an' nice!"
Basil nodded, turned the mild current off.
"It's gone now," said Doris.
"You'll have it again, later," he promised, smiling at her and reaching to another control.
"Tell me what you feel."
Doris shook her head, she wriggled her breasts from side to side. "My- my nipples are getting hard," she
whispered.
"Yes?" He turned the control again.
"They're hot-it's like little stabs running through my breasts an' they're warm. The-the cups are sucking
my breasts pulling them out an' I can feel the nipples-ooh, I'm getting excited-they're getting harder and
harder-" She shook her breasts, licked at her lips, opened and closed her eyes.
Basil turned off the current.
"You'll have more of that later, Doris. Are you enjoying this test?"
She opened her eyes, smiled at him. "Yes, oh yes, but-" her lower lip trembled, "but I'm kinda
afraid-what're you gonna do next?"
"What d'you think?" he asked, stretching another cable from the black box.
"My-my pussy-you're gonna tie something on my pussy?"
There was another electrode attached to the end of this cable, too, held in place by a thick rubber strap
which had suction cups at either end.
"Yes," said Basil, "it's time for your pussy!"
He clamped a suction cup on either hipbone so that the rubber strap stretched over the top of her
vaginal slit. He adjusted the position of the electrode so that it was directly above her clitoris, then
tightened the strap so that the end of the electrode was pressing on her clitoral tip.
"Feel that?" he asked.
"Yes," she whispered.
"What's it touching?"
"My-my pussy-"
"But what part of your pussy?"
"My-my jumpin' bean-my-my clit!"
"Yes," he said, "your clitoris." He turned the dial of an indicator at the top of the box, watching Doris's
face as he slowly increased the vibrations.
"Oooh, that!" Doris squealed suddenly, lifting and lowering her pelvis.
"Right into me-right through my jumpin' clit!"
"Hurt?" he asked.
Doris squirmed herself. "No, oh no-do it again, Doctor!"
"Later," he promised, turning the dial back to zero.
Doris turned her head, swiveled her eyes as Basil picked up the slim rubber sheath.
"What's that?" she whispered.
He smiled. "Something to keep your pussy warm."
"You-you're gonna put it in inside-push it into me?"
"Yes."
She looked puzzled. "It-it's like small, isn't it, Doctor?"
He laughed. "You like big penises?"
She flushed, closed her eyes.
He leaned close, asked: "You like big cocks in you?"
"The things you ask, Doctor!" she protested, trying to sound shocked.
"Doris, d'you like big cocks up your pussy?"
"I-I haven't had so many-many cocks in me-" she opened her eyes, stared at Basil, indignantly, "an' none
of them big, I mean, real big."
He held up the sheath, pressed a button at the end of it and the sheath expanded, becoming longer and
thicker. "I can make this as thick as you like, Doris." His voice sounded excited for the first time. "I'm
pushing it in your pussy then making it get bigger-you tell me when it's the size you like."
She blinked rapidly. "Is-is it hard? Will it hurt me?"
"It's pliable but hard enough. It won't hurt but it'll expand until it's pressing against all sides of your pussy,
filling you completely, and it'll touch every sensitive spot inside you as I pull it and push it in and out."
"Oh, Doctor!"
Basil took a tube of salve, squeezed some onto his hand then smeared it on the sheath. "I'll make it soft
and lubricated so that it'll slide in and out easily and smoothly; it'll adapt itself to the contours inside your
vulva, pressing evenly all over, touching everything, thrilling you quite completely."
He held his breath, bent over her as she opened her thighs and lifted her buttocks with trembling
eagerness, then inserted the end of the sheath between the shivering lips of her vagina.
"I'm pushing it in, Doris," he whispered, "and when it's all inside, I'll press the button, make it get bigger
and bigger until you tell me to stop."
"Okay, Doctor, okay!" Doris's voice was high with excited anticipation.
The sheath slid through the curled open lips, piercing its path into the shivering tissue until its rounded end
was flush with the top of Doris's vulva.
"It-it's at the back of my pussy-" she said, quaveringly, "but it-it can get thicker if-if you Like!" She lifted
her hips, slowly rotated her pelvis as Basil touched the button and made the sheath expand.
Doris closed her eyes, held her breath as the thickness increased; every now and then she'd make a wet,
sensuous sound as a fresh part of her sensitive vulva was titillated by the expanding sheath.
Basil watched the slit stretch open; the soft labia lips curled outward, showing wet, pink tissue until it
seemed that the opening could not possibly get wider.
"Is that enough?" he asked, his finger ready to press the button and halt the expansion.
"Just-just a little bit more, Doctor. It's like-like nothing I ever imagined. I've never been so filled before!"
Doris's voice was dreamy and breathless.
"All right," she said at last, and Basil pressed the button, then slid the sheath, sluggishly, tissue clinging to
its sides, down the quivering vulva then pressed it upward again.
"Oh that, Doctor, oh that!" Doris raised her pelvis, tightened her belly into stiff ridges of tension as the
sheath penetrated her.
Basil reached to the controls, switched on the power for the breast-pads.
Doris gave a low squeal of ecstasy when she felt the vibrations on her nipples.
"Feel it?" Basil whispered.
"Oh yes, on my breasts-the tits are all hard!" She shook herself, making her breasts swing from side to
side, but the pads stayed in place.
Basil increased the power. Doris squealed again, more loudly this time. "It's like wild! Oh, Doc-you're
driving me crazy. My nipples are on fire!" She twitched and jerked her whole body.
He manipulated the sheath, squeezing it in high, dragging it down slowly with sensual twistings.
"Inside my pussy-ooooh, all over it, every wet part!" She lifted her pelvis, undulated it and moaned. A
dribble of saliva was trickling from her mouth and running down her chin until it dripped onto her neck.
Basil reached to the control for the anal electrode, turned it on.
Doris's buttocks jerked, and Basil, still holding the sheath in her vulva, let his hand move with her body.
"Inside my bummie. Eeeeh! It's all hot!" She bounced her buttocks up and down on the couch but the
electrode was not dislodged.
He reached down and under her, pressed the electrode more deeply into her anus; her squeals became
shriller.
"My bottom, Doc-the cheeks are shaking like jelly-oooh, up my bummie, right up the wet hole. The jabs
are shooting right into me!" Doris's voice was a sensuous torrent of sound.
Basil reached for the control for the electrode on her clitoris, gradually increased the power.
A new note came into Doris's voice; a pulse in her forehead started flickering wildly. The saliva that
spewed from her mouth became thicker. She lifted her knees high, then pulled them back into her belly.
Basil changed his grip on the sheath, reaching under her drawn-up legs, squeezing the length of the
rubber tube to the top of her sexual sac.
"My clit!" Doris screamed. "It's outa control!"
Basil glanced at it; the electrode was bobbing wildly on Doris's jerking clitoral head. Each time the
electrode touched and sent a sharp stab of current into the tiny muscle, Doris's face twitched, her knees
pressed into her belly and the contraction of her muscles in her vaginal walls forced the sheath
downward with intense pressure.
Each time the sheath was forced down, Basil jammed it back up, and a fresh squeal of pleasure and pain
would spew from Doris's lips.
She rolled herself upward and backward and Basil saw her anus stretching open with the electrode
projecting; he placed his finger on the end of it, pressed it in to the limit. Doris shrieked and her buttocks
became a mass of quivering jelly.
He reached to the box, increased the power in the anal electrode. Her shrieks changed into a babbling
stream of obscenity.
"It's shooting up my ass I'm coming inside it! My bottom's on fire; that goddamned fire in my ass is
making me blow. Eeeeh, Doc-I'm coming in my ass! It's fuckin' me inside my bottom an' I'm creamin'!
Eeeeeeh!"
Basil swung over the dial, and the current in the clitoral electrode went up to near its limit.
Doris's belly became a shivering mass of vibrating muscles and nerves. He saw the clitoris quivering
madly on the end of its stem, then Doris reached down, pressed her fingers into the base of her belly and
pushed upward with her pelvis. "Fuck," she screamed, pressing her clitoris against the electrode. "Fuck
my clit, you little metal rod, fuck an' fuck an' fuck!" She writhed in a sexual frenzy. "Doc!" she screamed,
"fuck my pussy with that rubber-make it get big an' bigger, all inside me-all over my goddamned
pussy-I'm orgasming all over. Oh Doc- eeeeeh, I'm coming in every fuckin' part of me!"
Suddenly, Basil released his grasp of the rubber sheath; leaving it thrust inside Doris's pussy, pressing
against the utmost end, and stood beside the couch. His eyes were excited as he watched the squealing,
writhing and orgasming girl-then he turned to the controls, switched them all full on.
Doris's gyrations became even more frenetic. Her arms waved in the air wildly, then she reached to her
crotch, scratched at her clitoris, squeezing it, pressing it against the electrode with maniacal strength.
Her bottom bounced up and down, and each time it squashed onto the couch, the electrode up her anus
went in more deeply.
"Eeeeh, Doc," she screamed. "Up my fuckin' ass, it's creaming me. I'm comin' all over, Doc, I'm goin'
crazy!"
Basil watched the trickle of red and white fluid seeping from her anus as she writhed in sexual agony. His
breath came more quickly, then he reached to his own crotch and unfastened his pants.
Doris's eyes rolled wildly; she was unaware of the man standing beside the couch, holding his enlarged
cock in his hand.
Suddenly, Basil reached to the black box and cut off the power in all the attachments. Doris continued to
writhe, jerk and moan with frenzy.
He seized the dead electrode in her anus, yanked it out of the wet, squirming hole. Her bottom still
quivered, the cheeks opened and closed of their own accord.
He detached the electrode which had danced its dance of sexuality on her clitoris. The slender spire still
jerked, writhed and bobbed. Basil pulled the sheath from inside the palpitating pussy. Her vulva still
quivered, the lips remained curled open even after the thick sheath was gone.
Basil jerked the suction cups off her breasts; the nipples were red and iron-hard. He touched them-and
Doris jerked frantically. "Squeeze them, Doc-they're aching, please squeeze them!"
He took a nipple between a finger and thumb with either hand, squeezed with all his strength. Doris
drooled; the unbearable pressure thrilled her. She jerked out her legs, straightened them, but her belly
still throbbed; the lips of her vulva still opened and closed, sucked in, pushed out with wet, squashing
regularity.
Each time she lifted her legs in the air, Basil could see the anal hole squirming open, clenching shut, and
he saw too, the thick, reddish white fluid that flowed out.
"Doc," Doris gasped, her face white, "I'm still-urgh-orgasming, still coming. Make me stop, Doc-it's like
too much. I can't stand it any longer!" Her abdomen jerked up, crunched down onto the couch.
Basil licked his lips, held his penis gingerly between a finger and thumb. "I've turned the machine off,
Doris-it'll take a little while for the effects to wear off your body."
"How long," Doris panted, "how fuckin' long?"
Basil watched her clitoris vibrate crazily; then he saw by Doris's expression that she was having a more
voluptuous orgasm than ever; he reached down, inserted his finger in her vulva, felt the walls hug it,
release it then hug it again with a sweet, sensuous strength.
"Not too long," he said quietly; gripping his penis as though he was holding it back.
"I'm coming again, Doc-I'm havin' another fuckin' orgasm!" Her voice was tortured. Her whole body
jerked, then she seized her nipples with both hands, pulled and twisted them with frantic insistence.
"Watching you like this excites me," Basil said slowly, his voice filled with restrained excitement. "I can
see your pussy jerking and squeezing its walls together and I want to stick my cock in it ... you don't
mind if I do, Doris?"
"Turn, urgh-turn off the current, Doc, please!"
"It's already turned off, Doris, like I told you. You'll keep orgasming for a little while longer. I can't stop
it." Basil watched her jerking body for another second, then added, "Your threshold is quite something,
Doris. You orgasm most intensely!"
Doris's eyes dilated. "Don't I know it!" she gasped, starting to rock into another shattering orgasm.
"What're you gonna do to stop me, Doc. Eeeeh, Doc-I'm coming again an' it's hurting my pussy
now-watcha gonna do?"
Basil licked at his lips. "I'd like to lie on top of you, Doris, insert my cock in your pussy and let you jerk
and writhe and twitch until I orgasm!"
"I'm going crazy an' you wanna fuck my cunt?" her voice went high.
Basil pursed his lips. "All I'd have to do is lie on you, Doris, and that squirming pussy of yours would do
the rest."
"Oh, Doc!" Doris jerked herself up and down. "It's like fire running from the hole in my bottom to my
pussy. I'm coming again, Doc. I'm orgasming-I can't stop coming!"
Wildly, Doris rolled from side to side on the couch. Her legs threshed the air and her arms waved, then
she parted her legs to the limit, placed her fingers over her still-bobbing and weaving clitoris. "I-I can't
stop!" she panted, saliva running from her mouth in a stream.
Slowly, deliberately, Basil climbed onto the end of the couch and slid his way up to her body. Her legs
were outstretched on either side of him and when he let his weight go down onto her he could feel the
violent shocks still tearing through her flesh. He reached under himself, seized his penis, guided it
between her thighs. Her pelvis was jerking so much that it was difficult to steer his organ into her vulva,
but when she raised herself as another orgasm rocked through her, he stabbed inward quickly with his
erect cock and penetrated the writhing, squirming lips of her pussy.
The soft vaginal walls vibrated violently against his stiff cock.
"Oh, Doris," he moaned, "you're the most!"
"Urgh," she groaned, "you're in me, I can feel your cock-you're gonna fuck me!"
Basil lay very still, "You're fucking me, Doris!" He gave an excited laugh. "This is heaven, Doris-just lying
on your delicious, electrically charged body and letting your throbbing, jerking cunt suck every drop of
juice from my cock!"
He held the cheeks of his bottom tightly together; savored the thrills that coursed through his flesh, as the
soft, strong walls of Doris's quivering pussy caressed, squeezed and hugged on his cock.
"Doris!" he shouted suddenly, "I'm going to come-I'm going to come inside you!"
"I-I've come so many times that-urgh, Doc-I'm coming again. Eeeeeh, Doc-all in me, you're coming
inside me-I can feel the hot, burning stuff in my pussy! Doc, eeeeeeh!"
The groan throbbed from Basil's throat as the juice was sucked from the sexual depths of his body. The
intense orgasm drained him of strength. Doris was still vibrating, still experiencing a waning series of
lesser and lesser orgasms as he dragged his drained body off hers.
Weakly, he stood beside the couch, watching her face, twisted and contorted with passion, excitement
and fatigue as she shook, jerked, orgasmed and started the sensuous chain again.
Basil glanced at his watch then sank onto a chair beside the couch to wait until the tortuous sequence of
electrically induced orgasms came to an end.
Doris was weak and trembling when the sensual spasms abated
"Oh, Doc," she moaned, weakly, "it was so much so fucking much, I feel half-dead."
He got to his feet. "I'll get you a drink," he said. "You need one."
"Oh, my God-yes."
He poured her a stiff brandy and she drank it straight, gagged, then blurted, "Why did you hafta do that?"
Basil had fastened his pants, adjusted his clothing after his torrid sexual experience on top of the
quivering girl and now he looked at her with raised eyebrows. "Didn't you want a drink?"
She gave a sarcastic laugh. "I didn't mean that ... Why did you have to fuck me?"
Basil looked at the girl who had seemed so shy when she entered the lodge that afternoon. It was a
phenomenon that he had noticed before: his electrically induced orgasms seemed to remove mental as
well as physical inhibitions.
He forced a smile on his face. "How could I resist you?" he murmured. "You were lying there so
sexually desirable, with your little pussy jerking like mad as you orgasmed again and again-how could I
resist such a soft, sweet fuck-and, Doris, it was the most. The utmost most!"
Despite herself, Doris smiled. "That doesn't sound very professional, Doctor."
"I didn't mean it to sound professional-you were quite irresistible, Doris." He gave her another smile,
then sounded professional when he asked: "And how do you feel now?"
She sighed. "Drained all drained out. I-I never came so much in my life."
"But do you feel satisfied?" he asked.
She nodded, then gave a shaky laugh. "I oughta feel goddamned satisfied! If I don't feel satisfied after all
those orgasms then I never will be!" She shook her head in wonder. "I've never been flying so high in all
my life." She wriggled herself. "My bottom's sore-I even came inside my ass-and my pussy's still
throbbing and twitching whenever I move." She fondled her still-naked breasts. "My nipples are still on
fire. I've only got to touch them to feel the start of a thrill."
"It'll wear off," said Basil.
Doris was recovering fast. "I don't know whether I want it to wear off completely," she said, smiling. "It's
pretty nice to feel thrilly and sexy like I do right now!"
Basil smiled then glanced at his watch. "It's four o'clock. Your chauffeur is waiting outside."
Doris's expression changed. "George! I'd forgotten all about him. Gee, Doc, I'd better get going."
She picked up her briefs, struggled into them, then buttoned her blouse.
Basil escorted her to the door. "I hope you'll come again," he murmured before he let her out.
She nodded, then gave a giggle. "Don't you think I've come enough already, Doctor?"
He smiled after her as she wiggled down the pathway to the waiting car and George, who jumped from
behind the wheel and opened the car door with alacrity.
She reacted, Basil decided, closing the door and returning to his study, more voluptuously than anyone I
ever tested! I would certainly like to test her again. His penis moved, rubbed against his clothing as he
mentally added: And fuck again, of course!
Doris pressed herself against the back of the seat. What an experience!
George glanced at her face in the car mirror as he started the engine.
"Are you all right, Miss?" he asked, then added, boldly: "What was it the doctor wanted?"
Doris could feel the lips of her vulva pressing against each other each time she took a deep breath.
"Just-just tests," she mumbled.
"Oh," said George. He knew about Basil Marston's tests. He could imagine some of the erotic things the
ex-doctor had been doing. His penis reacted at his thoughts, then he wondered again when he would
have the opportunity to sample this fresh, young pussy.
Doris wriggled uncomfortably. The vibrations which had pulsed through her pussy for so long were
having an unexpected effect upon her. She felt an urgent need to pass some water.
"George," she shouted when the sensation became unbearable, "stop the car right now!"
The chauffeur brought the car to a jerky halt. They were still on the small side road, a considerable
distance from the main highway.
"What is it, Miss?" he asked, anxiously. "Are you sick?"
Doris flushed with embarrassment. "No-I-I have to-to do something, George, I can't wait-" She
struggled with the door handle.
Understanding flooded George's face. He whipped open the door, glanced around him then nodded
toward a clump of bushes.
"Over there, Miss-it's far enough, from the road!"
Her flush deepened but Doris gave him a grateful smile as she hurried to where he had indicated.
George waited five seconds then hurried after her.
He positioned himself carefully, very cunningly.
Doris had her back to him and he could see everything clearly through the opening in the bushes. She
lifted the back of her skirt, lowered the white briefs that he had admired during the drive over, then she
crouched and he watched the thin stream of water spurt down from the fringe of hairs.
The white, naked buttocks with the sweet cleft between them, and the fringe of dark, wet hairs that was
visible below the satiny bottom excited him.
So close! So fucking close!
He clutched at the front of his pants then plunged round to the front of the bushes and confronted a
startled Doris as she was about to drag up her panties.
She stood still in surprise, skirt lifted, exposing her pubic hair, fingers holding the waistband of her briefs
below her knees.
"Miss-Miss Dainton," he stammered. "I-I couldn't help seeing you and--and I-I-" He groped at his
pants, ripped them open, let his organ burst out. His breathing was loud and labored. "I wanna fuck you,
Miss Dainton-I-I can't help myself, I wanna fuck your wet pussy!"
"W-why George, I-I-" Doris was off-balance, lost for words. She stood as if petrified while the thick-set
man with the huge, exposed cock in his hand, staggered toward her.
"I hafta, Miss Dainton," he gasped. "I just hafta!"
He reached to her body with his free hand, groped at her crotch until he found her still-wet vaginal lips.
"It's wet," he mumbled, "like I knew it would be-it's wet!"
She could feel his hot breath on her face as he pressed against her; then she lost her balance, falling
backward, feeling his fingers prodding at her pussy, feeling it, squeezing it and arousing her
barely-subsided excitement and desire.
He dropped on top of her; his hard penis jammed against her belly and she knew that no matter what
she did he would fuck her ... and she didn't care because the residue of electrical stimulation was still
flickering through her flesh.
"I've gotta do it, Miss Dainton," he groaned, reaching underneath his body, seizing his swollen cock and
steering it between her thighs.
Doris said nothing, but she allowed her legs to part as he squeezed himself between them.
Her pussy was still vibrating gently, and when the head of his organ penetrated her vaginal lips, she gave
an involuntary gasp.
"I-I don't want to hurt you, Miss," George muttered, feeling her pussy clutch at his cock, squeeze it and
drag it inside the soft, sexual cavern. "I-I hafta do what I'm doing!"
He drove himself inward, pulled out with sweet, sucking undulations and Doris let her sensitive,
charged-up sexual organ respond. I'm going to orgasm again!
The shocking but thrilling thought zoomed through her mind as she felt her vulva hugging his jerking cock.
She lifted her pelvis, pressing her excited clitoris against his shaft as the chauffeur neared his climax.
"I can't help it, Miss Dainton, I can't help it!" he wailed, rocking himself madly, driving his cock blow
inside your sweet cunt!" he shrilled. "I'm coming! Ugh, Miss Dainton, now!"
His thick-set body vibrated; shocks shattered through his flesh and Doris felt the hot, thick squirts of
sticky wetness spurting inside her pussy ... as a fresh orgasm racked through her erotic flesh.
"Ooohh," she moaned, "ooohh!"
The thrills in George's body waned. "I-I'm sorry, Miss," he mumbled, thinking Doris was moaning with
pain. "I-I couldn't help myself!" He rolled off her limp body, and Doris turned her head then twisted
herself onto her face.
He stared down at the naked bottom. It stared up at him, whitely,
accusingly. He moved his hand to stroke it then stopped himself
"You-you're such a sweet piece," he half-sobbed, "such a juicy young morsel, Miss Dainton-I couldn't
resist you!"
He moved his hand again, and this time he allowed himself to stroke the white, unresponsive bottom.
"I-I hate myself, Miss Dainton," he sobbed. "I shouldn't have done what I did. I hate myself!" His hand
stroked the satiny flesh; then he drew his fingertip up the delicate cleft.
The anal opening was wet and warm, he felt it with his finger-and as he touched it, his excitement was
aroused anew.
"Soft little ass," he murmured, stroking the flesh, touching the tiny star. "Nice little hole, so wet and
warm." He thrust his fingertip in and felt the anal walls vibrating against his finger. His penis reared.
He grabbed at his organ as though he was trying to prevent it from performing without his permission,
but it twisted and lurched inside his grasp.
"Ooooh, Miss Dainton," he moaned, "I can't stop myself!"
His whole body trembled but he rolled himself on top of the young girl's body and let his iron-hard cock
reach for the red anal opening.
Fresh shock shattered through Doris's body when she felt the weight go down on her back. Again! He is
going to fuck me again! She squirmed frantically, but it was hopeless. She was more powerless lying on
her face than she would have been on her back!
The end of his penis probed at the small opening. Like a young rosebud, the lips were pursed open. The
electrode which had been inserted so sensuously and caused such voluptuous spasms had left a residue
of eroticism within the soft, hugging anal canal.
George drove in with all his strength. He had expected that the young, unused tissue would resist his
enlarged organ, but the palpitating, still-aroused flesh received his cock with a smooth, sucking motion.
He penetrated deeply, and Doris gave a moan.
She could feel her anal walls sucking and hugging the snakelike, twisting intruder. It was the first time
she'd had a cock inside her anus, but the sensation was not unpleasant. Instead of rending and tearing
her as she would have expected, the shaft slid in easily, titillating sensitive walls and sending delicious
thrills rippling from her bottom to her pussy and spiraling around her clitoris.
George let the air spurt out of his lungs. This sweet, young ass was sucking his cock with sensuous
delight. He'd never thrilled so intensely to any sexual experience.
His balls tightened inside the fleshy sac; he felt the sex-fluid streaming to the base of his cock, jerking
down its length then spurting from its spitting tip.
"Argh!" he groaned as the scalding juice squirted into Doris's virginal anus. "You luscious little ass! Argh,
Miss Dainton-I've fucked your snug and juicy ass!"
He rolled off the young, used and abused body, and dragged great gulps of air into his parched lungs;
then belated remorse flooded his being.
"I-I couldn't help it, Miss Dainton-I couldn't help it!" he sobbed.
Doris turned herself very slowly. When this carnal man had spurted inside her bottom, she had
experienced a searing, thrilling orgasm like she'd never had before. But, George didn't need to know that!
She made her voice bitter. "You raped me!"
George's face twisted. "M-Miss Dainton-I-I couldn't help it. You're so tempting, so delicious, I-I-" he
broke off, restrained his sobs with an effort.
Doris sounded as though she was going to cry. "You-you fucked me in my pussy squirting all your
horrible stuff, and then-" she broke off, checked her tears. "You did it up my bottom, tearing me, hurting
me- why d'you do this to me?"
George lifted a hand to stroke her then stopped himself. "Please, Miss Dainton, I'm sorry. It-it's because
you're so desirable, so lovely-I couldn't help it. You're the most desirable woman I've ever seen!"
Despite the man and the circumstances, Doris felt a small flicker of pleasure at the blurted words. Am I
so irresistible? She stopped herself from smiling with an effort, and managed to make her voice severe
when she said: "What'll happen to you when I tell Mrs. Wynton what you've done to me?"
He dropped his eyes, shuddered then muttered: "Oh, Miss Dainton-she'll whip me, then fire me. I'll be
finished!" His face was white with remorse.
"After what you've done," said Doris very slowly, "there's nothing else I can do."
George shivered. "Miss, you-you can do anything you like to me- anything at all, but please don't report
this to Mrs. Wynton!"
"But what else is there for me to do?"
A glimmer of hope came into George's eyes. "You-you can punish me yourself, Miss Dainton. You can
do anything you like to me to make it right. I'll let you do anything to me: I'll do anything you sayanything,
Miss Dainton!"
She made her voice puzzled. "Punish you?"
He nodded eagerly. "Like Mrs. Wynton does she punishes the staff instead of firing them."
Mrs. Wynton's words in the office came back into Doris's mind:
Discipline!
"How does Mrs. Wynton punish you?" she asked.
George answered very quietly. "Beats me with her hand or a strap or a whip."
"Beats you?"
He nodded, dropped his eyes. "Other things, too." He swallowed, "She
makes me do things for here-to her-"
"Like what?"
His voice dropped to a whisper. "She makes me kiss her; suck her pussy until she comes!"
A crazy thrill shattered through Doris's belly.
"And then she'll beat me," George went on. "Stick the butt-end of her whip in me then make me suck
her-" his voice went even lower, "in all places; all kind of ways!"
Doris was silent, keeping her eyes shielded to hide the gleam of excitement.
"You can do what you like to me, Miss; as long as you don't tell Mrs.
Wynton."
Doris licked her lips.
"You can beat me until I bleed-"
"I wouldn't want to do that," Doris whispered.
"I'll do anything you like to you-I'll suck your pussy all night if- if you'd like it! I'll suck you anywhere, do
anything, Miss Dainton- any fucking thing!"
Doris got to her feet, pulled up her panties. They were shredded at the crotch. She glared down at
George and he got to his feet like a dog that was about to be whipped.
"I won't talk to Mrs. Wynton-not immediately, anyway," said Doris, coldly.
George gave her a sheepish and grateful smile.
"Now help me back to the car," Doris snapped. He sprang to her side, took her arm and helped her
over the rough terrain then whipped open the car door, helped her inside.
"Later, I'll decide how to punish you," said Doris when George was back in the driver's seat, "-decide
what I want to do to you-or have you do to me, if anything."
"Thank you, Miss Dainton," George said hoarsely, "I'm very sorry for what I did, and I'm grateful to
you."
"I won't forget what you said-or did," Doris said severely. "From now on you'll do anything and
everything I tell you!"
"Oh yes, Miss Dainton. Anything-any time!"
"I'll remember," said Doris in her new voice of authority. "Now, drive me back to the manor!"
"Yes, Miss," George said submissively, driving toward the highway.

sexy
Platinum Member

Unread post by sexy » 15 Feb 2016 17:27

Chapter 7
"Are you all right?"
The cool question made Doris pause as she was hurrying through the hall at Romily Manor on her way
to her room to freshen up, and compose herself, after George had dropped her off at the front door.
"W-why yes, Missus Wynton," Doris stammered.
The mistress of Romily Manor surveyed Doris's flushed face, over-bright eyes and keyed-up manner.
"What did-" she paused, "the doctor want to see you about?"
"Oh," Doris's flush deepened, "just-just some tests." She dropped her eyes as she spoke.
"I see," Mildred said very softly. She took a deep breath, then: "Well, you'd better get along upstairs,
prepare yourself for dinner. Willis and I will be waiting." She turned, entered the dining room as Doris
hurried up the stairs.
Willis was standing at the old-fashioned bay window, his head crouched forward as he stared into the
grounds. He didn't turn, but he must have heard his mother's footsteps, recognized them, because he
asked, "Is she back?"
"Yes," said Mildred, crossing the room and standing beside her son.
He made a choked, cackling sound and Mildred glanced at his face. His mouth was half open, jaw slack
and his tongue protruded slightly. "My doll," he mouthed, drooling, "my Doris-doll to play with!" Saliva
dribbled down to his chin as he slurred out the words.
"Yes," said Mildred, "I suppose you'll play with her." Her eyes went down and she added, "Right now,
you're playing with something else. Oh, Willis, do you always have to have an erection?"
She stared at the huge, stiff organ that protruded from his open pants; he was holding it in a hair-backed
hand, squeezing, caressing, making the slitted lips in the massive head ooze open then close.
"I wish you wouldn't do that in here, dear," she murmured, her eyes still on his swollen shaft. "Someone
might walk in." She turned her head, jerked her eyes towards the door, then glanced down again. "It's so
big," she whispered, "always so big!" Her hand moved down and she encircled the rounded head with
her fingers.
Willis made a sound like a sob, took his hand off his penis and gave his mother a grateful look. "Play
with it for me, Mama! You play with it so nice!"
Mildred squeezed the throbbing shaft, felt the pulsing under her fingers, then sighed. "How many times
have you done this today?"
Willis arched his back with pleasure as his penis twitched under Mildred's gentle caresses. "You mean,
squeeze my cock? Make it shoot stuff?"
"Yes," she murmured, standing very close, gliding her hand from the base of his organ to the tip. "How
many times today?"
"Just-just two times, Mama," he panted, throwing his head back, opening
his mouth wider as her fingers manipulated erotically. "This-this
morning," he gasped, "when I-I watched her getting out of bed, getting
dressed-"
"You were in the spare room, watching through the transom?"
"Ya, mama, oh yah! She sleeps all naked, so white-an' her pussy's all
hairy-"
"I suppose it is," murmured Mildred, sliding her hand under Willis's cock then cupping his balls.
"Nice, Mama; I like it when you squeeze my balls."
"You masturbated when you were watching Doris getting dressed?"
"Yah, Mama," he groaned, feeling the knowing fingers slide onto his penis again, "Oh, yah-an' again at
lunch."
Mildred made a sound that could have been resignation or exasperation.
"I thought you were doing that at lunch time!" she sighed, still stroking his excited cock. "Oh, Willis dear,
I wish you wouldn't spurt all over the dining room carpet-I've just had it cleaned!"
He gave a breathless, cackling laugh as his cock jerked in her hand. "Again, Mama-I'm coming again!"
He reared his head back, opened his mouth and gulped in air as his cock retracted, lurched forward and
shot a stream of thick juice onto the window-pane and floor.
Mildred's body tensed with excitement: she pressed herself forward, gripped the jerking cock with
clenched fingers until every last droplet was expended, then she let out her breath, took a step back and
removed the handkerchief from Willis's breast pocket.
"You've done it again, Willis," she said, resignedly, wiping the stickiness off her hand. "I'll have to go and
wash before dinner."
"Nice, Mama, so nice!" He gave her a half-witted smile as he stood there, long but softening penis
dangling from his pants. "You always do it so nice, Mama."
A smile lightened Mildred's expression. "I'm glad you enjoyed it, dear."
She moved toward the door, but Willis called after her: "Mama! Tonight--can I play with Doris-doll
tonight?"
Mildred hesitated; stared at her son with a frown.
"I wanna fuck her tonight, Mama-fuck her wet cunt!"
Mildred pursed her lips. "Well, maybe dear-"
"Is Doctor Basil coming for dinner, Mama? Then can he stick his needle in her, make her sleepy so I can
fuck her?"
"No, Doctor Basil's not coming tonight, dear, but-" she pursed her lips again, "perhaps you won't need
any help-she's been having some tests, and," her voice dropped down as though she was talking to
herself rather than Willis, "she'll be feeling very passionate-I know what those tests do to your vulva and
clitoris all worked up and hot and probably wanting some sexual release ..." her voice faded off, then she
jerked her head, stared at her son. "I'll talk to you after dinner, Willis-in the meantime, behave!" The
smile she gave her son took the sting out of the words.
Naked, Doris walked from her private bathroom into her bedroom. Her hands moved continually,
stroking her breasts, caressing each stiff nipple in turn, then her belly and the flesh on her inner thighs.
Each time her fingers strayed toward the pink, warm lips that curled open so suggestively beneath the
wet thatch of pubic hair, she restrained them with an effort.
Damn that doctor and his tests! Doris walked to her wardrobe, selected a dress. Each time she moved
she felt her vaginal lips undulating, and her clitoris felt like a wriggling, hungry worm. I feel so goddamn
hot--I'd like to lie on my back on my bed and squeeze my clit 'til I blow!
Her breasts were so upthrust that a brassiere was superfluous, so Doris dragged the dress over her
head. She reached for a fresh pair of panties to replace the ones that George, with his lewd actions, had
ripped, then changed her mind.
Doris stood still for a minute, thinking; and as she thought, her hand slipped under the front of her short
dress and she caressed the waiting, hungry lips with a fingertip.
Willis with his huge cock! He'll be groveling under the table at dinnertime, staring under my skirt then
making himself come ... This time, I'll give him something to see. I'll drag my skirt high, hold my knees
apart and let him feast his lecherous eyes on my pantiless pussy!
Doris giggled aloud at her thoughts. He'd probably shoot right through the tabletop! And what would
dear Mrs. Wynton do then?
Suddenly, she stopped giggling. He might get so worked up that he'd come to my room and rape me!
She felt her clitoris twitch at the thought. That huge cock, forcing its way into my pussy-it would be
awful! I wouldn't want that ... or would I-why is my clit bobbing like crazy?
Doris let out the breath, pulled her hand from under her skirt with an effort. Anyway, Mrs. Wynton
wouldn't let anything like that happen to me!
She combed her hair carefully, took a tissue and dabbed, daintily, between her thighs until most of the
moistness was gone, then, after arranging her face into an expression of demure modesty, Doris went
coyly downstairs to dinner.
"The Maine fresh air seems to be doing you good, Doris," said Mildred during dinner. "You look
positively radiant today!"
Doris flushed, gave her employer a quick glance to see if she was being sarcastic, but Mrs. Wynton
looked innocent and sincere.
"Thank you," she said. "I'm afraid I haven't done much work yet to justify the generous salary you'll be
paying me."
"Don't worry about that, Doris dear," said Mildred. She gave a light laugh and added: "You'll earn it!"
Willis sniggered, crammed cake into his mouth. So far, Doris had noticed, he has not stooped under the
table once! No sooner had the thought left her mind than Willis dropped his napkin, bent low to get it
and his head disappeared under the table.
Feeling wicked, Doris dragged her skirt up to her crotch, parted her knees then, casually, let her hand
fall onto her lap, glide lower and lower until her fingers were touching her wet vaginal lips. Slowly, she
spread them open with her fingers.
Sounds of panted breath came from underneath the table while Mildred and Doris chatted desultorily.
Finally, Mildred snapped: "Willis! What on earth are you doing under there?" And Doris saw her move
as though she was giving her son a kick.
Slowly, Willis's face came into view; his skin was beet-red and his forehead was bathed in sweat. His
lips slavered and he took deep, painful gulps of air.
"Ma-ma napkin, Mama-" he croaked. "I-I dropped it, Mama-" He wriggled in his chair, never taking his
eyes off Doris.
She saw his hand go under the table and his body started squirming. Mildred gave him a sharp glance.
"Willis," she murmured, half-closing her eyes, "Willis, please!" Suddenly, Mildred started talking to Doris
with great animation about the latest news, the weather, the Maine countryside ... until Doris realized that
she was trying to distract her attention from Willis, who was obviously, and with great, panting
enjoyment, masturbating under the dinner table.
George rubbed himself against Mabel when she came back into the kitchen after serving coffee in the
dining room. "I feel like it," he mumbled. "I want you to suck me off!"
Mabel whirled, her face angry. "I saw you-when you were serving her dessert!"
He drew back. "What!"
"That girl, Doris Dainton, you were staring at her legs-and more!" Mabel took a jerky breath. "The little
bitch had her skirt pulled up to her belly, an' you leaning over her, starin' at her thighs an' the bit o' hair
she got in between!"
"You're crazy!" George snapped, but he tried to loosen his pants at the crotch as he spoke.
"It's her got you worked up-that's why you've got a hard. You an' your fuckin' cock!" Mabel sneered
viciously.
George colored with anger; he took a step closer then reached up to her head, grabbed her hair and
pulled until she went down onto her knees, moaning.
"Suck it!" He ripped open his pants with his free hand, pulled out his cock and thrust it into Mabel's face.
Mabel moaned with pain as he cruelly twisted her hair, then babbled:
"All right, George-stop pulling, you're tearin' my hair out by the roots-stop pullin', I'll suck your fuckin'
cock!"
Her face moved forward, mouth open, and her lips seized the red, swollen ball at the end of his shaft.
"Urgh, that's better, urgh!" George rocked himself very slowly as Mabel's head bobbed back and
forward. "Oh, suck it-keep suckin'!" He squeezed the cheeks of his bottom together, pressed his pelvis
forward and took loud, rasping breaths.
They were so engrossed that neither of them knew that anyone had entered the kitchen until Mildred
spoke.
"This seems to be a habit at this time!" Her voice was cold and angry.
Mabel's lips plopped off George's cock, and the organ stuck out stiffly as George froze, then it jerked,
spurted-and Mildred watched the white blobs squirt out then drop onto her kitchen floor.
"All over the kitchen floor," Mildred muttered, watching the opaque blobs. She half-closed her eyes,
mumbled: "All over the goddamned manor!"
Her lips tightened, grimly, then: "Needless to say, I'll see you both in my room tonight before you go to
bed. In the meantime," she added, sarcastically, "I came to ask for some more coffee-like everything
else in this place, the bell doesn't work!" She turned, walked stiffly out of the kitchen.
White-faced, George stuffed his damp penis back in his pants, fastened them.
Mabel picked up the coffee-pot, tried to blink away her tears before she moved unsteadily into the
dining room.
As soon as Mildred had left for the kitchen, Doris leaned down, looked under the table. Willis's pants
were yawning open, and the flaccid but still huge cock dangled down limply. She straightened herself,
smiled at the slack-jawed young man.
"It's hot, isn't it?" Doris said, brightly.
Willis, mouth still open, nodded dumbly.
Doris rose to her feet, moved round the table until she was beside the slumped, thick-set figure. His eyes
followed her as though she was mesmerizing him. "May I?" Doris said, reaching for his napkin and taking
it from beside his empty plate.
His jaw dropped a little lower. His eyes watched what she was doing.
"When it's hot like this," said Doris, wadding the napkin into a ball, "I sweat so much." She lifted the
front of her short skirt, exposing her belly, thatch of brunette hairs and wet, pink lips below; then she
opened her knees and thighs, wiped at the warm vaginal lips. "My pussy gets so hot and sweats," she
whispered to Willis with a giggle; then she returned his napkin, let her skirt drop into place and was
sitting, primly demure, in her place when Mildred returned to the room.
There was a dazed expression on Willis's face as his lips moved and he struggled to speak. "Glug," he
managed. "Glug, glug-wet cunt-glug!"
"Willis!" Mildred reprimanded, "please don't use vulgar language, dear," she turned to Doris with a
strained smile. "He doesn't realize what he's saying, Doris; don't pay any attention."
Doris just smiled, shyly.
Mabel approached the table with the coffee.
"And bring me my favorite liqueur," said Mildred.
"Yes, Ma'am," said Mabel. She returned with a tray, bearing three glasses and decanter of Creme de
Menthe.
Mildred poured the drinks herself, handing one glass to Willis, another to Doris.
"That's all," she said to Mabel, "don't forget to see me tonight."
"I remember, Ma'am," murmured the cook.
"George, too," said Mildred.
"I'll tell him, Ma'am," Mabel whispered. Doris sipped her drink, savored the sweetness.
"They're such devoted servants," said Mildred, lifting her glass. "They do anything I tell them!" She
drained her drink.
"I'm sure they do," said Doris, thinking of what George had said about his mistress that afternoon. She
finished her drink, felt it warming her belly and flowing lower. She squirmed; the liquor seemed to
reactivate the electricity in her body; she felt throbs in her abdomen, then in her pussy and all at once she
felt that she wanted to pass water. That reminded her of George ... The thing he did to me! I pressed my
thighs together, his big cock squeezing into my pussy-then into the little hole in my bottom. It should have
hurt-but it thrilled me instead-thrilled me so intensely! That thick, long cock!
Doris lifted her eyes, stared across the table, met Willis's stare. He had gulped his drink, now his mouth
was open and his eyes were fixed on her face.
"Mama," he blurted, drooling at the mouth. "Tonight, Mama, I wanna do
what I said, Mama-my doll, Mama, I wanna f-"
"Willis!" Mildred cut in. "We'll talk later." Her eyes blazed at her son and he lapsed into a brooding
silence. "Now, Doris," said Mildred with a change of tone, "won't you have another drink?"
"Well," Doris seemed to hesitate, "I'm not much used to liqueur-if I have much more, I won't know what
I'm doing!"
"Let us worry about that," said Mildred, refilling Doris's glass generously.
Willis gave a wet, drooling snigger, picked up his napkin and smelled it-then began to suck it, loudly,
with his thick, sensuous lips.