erotic book - House Of Evil by Robert Desmond

Contains all kind of sex novels in Hindi and English.
admin
Site Admin

Re: erotic book - House Of Evil by Robert Desmond

Unread post by admin » 19 Feb 2016 12:03

Chapter Seven
Nadalee lay panting for breath with her nerves frayed and her semen-flooded vagina used and violated
as never before. Her tightly closed eyes refused to open and face the stark daylight that must be clearly
illuminating the lewd, shocking sight she must make as she sprawled completely naked and
sperm-smeared on the large couch. God, she had no idea how long she had even been there, she
realized with a rush of panicky alarm as she struggled to raise herself up to a straight sitting position, her
eyes fluttering open experimentally at the sound of a somehow familiar male voice nearby. She blinked
her lids a few times, trying to accustom her vision to the bright glaring sunlight that was streaming into the
room through the windows. Little by little, she was able to make out the vague forms of a man and a
woman ... then, gradually, their faces came into focus in the blazing brilliancy of the sunshine.
Nadalee's heart suddenly stopped.
Newton!
A scarlet flame spread over her cheeks and neck, scorching her senses, stifling her until she was left
breathless. The gorgeous young wife was utterly paralyzed, unable to move the slightest fraction of an
inch as though her luscious backside were nailed to the leather couch cushion where she sat. The
horrible shock had rendered her so numb that she was even incapable of averting her green eyes to
avoid the bold, sneering expression of loathing and contempt on her husband's face.
"My God, no, no!" she moaned pitifully, opening her mouth to scream but unable to even draw the
breath necessary. Her brain whirling in humiliation and disbelief, she began to sob in shame that he
should see her like this, wantonly naked with her legs still open and her stomach still filled with the hot
wetness of the German Shepherd's sperm. She had never felt so depraved and wicked, so shamed and
debased ever before in her entire life.... Oh no, please let it be a mistake, she prayed over and over. It
was all just a nightmare and surely she would wake up any minute now.
"Hi there, honey.... That was quite a little show you put on for everybody," Newton scoffed, his fierce
eyes locking coldly on her naked young body like merciless barbs of accusation. "I didn't know about
your knack as an animal trainer. Are dogs your favorite or do you specialize in other animals too?"
"Oh, Newton, I ... I love you.... Y-you're my f-favorite," she gasped.
Then, realizing what she had said, she added helplessly, "I mean-I
mean-"
"Skip it, you dirty little slut," Newton said bitterly, biting off each harsh word for emphasis. She had
never heard him speak this way before and every syllable fell on her ears like the stinging lash of a
horsewhip. Suddenly she collapsed back on the couch and a torrential outpouring of tears burst from
her, her mind flooding with shame and regret that she could no longer control. Great wracking sobs rose
from her throat, scalding and crippling her until she was reduced to a shivering, shuddering mass of
anguish with nowhere to turn.
"Is she cryin' because she wants old Buck to fuck her again?" Braun droned, a look of consternation and
sympathy in the expression on his face. "I'll fuck her, Mr. Blackwell, if that's what she wants.... She don't
need to cry."
"Now just don't you worry yourself about little Nadalee, stupid, because I'll calm the poor girl in my own
way," George assured easily, giving the bald moronic servant a tolerant smile. Glancing quickly over at
Newton first, the imposing silver-haired man added, "You see, the sweet young thing needs an older
man to comfort her at a time like this ... someone like me."
"George, darling, don't you think it's time now to clear up a few things-before it gets any later-unless we
want to waste the whole day just standing around talking?" Dolores suggested with a slight toss of her
hand to show her impatience. She was afraid that Newton might cool off sexually if he was given too
much time to think and maybe become even angrier than he already was.... And besides, she was
growing anxious at the thought of having a little session with the redhead's tempting young specimen of
virile manhood.
"Yes, dear, I suppose you're right again," George agreed as he cleared his throat and straightened up to
his full towering height. "We might as well be open and above-board about all this, don't you think,
Newton?"
"I sure do, Mr. Blackwell, even if it does seem kind of hard around a dirty little whore like my wife,"
Newton said sullenly, his eyes flaring wide with resentment as he poked his lean, dark face forward
toward Nadalee's weeping form on the couch.
The distraught young redhead's mind was blank and she gazed out across the study with unseeing eyes.
Only one thing was clear in her tortured brain-a fact that winced on and off agonizingly in her
consciousness-and that was that her own husband hated her, called her "a dirty little whore, a slut" who
was no longer worthy of his trust in her. Oh God, she groaned inwardly, if only she had not allowed
herself to peek through that doorway at the Blackwells yesterday! If only she had listened to Newton
those times he had warned her against the evil lurking within her! Then, perhaps, yesterday would never
have happened at all and she would not have been in the horrible position she was in at the moment....
She would not have been afraid to refuse Mr. Blackwell a little while ago when he had urged her to
undress and submit to the unnatural, humiliating sex act with the giant dog. And what was more
important, she would not be ashamed of herself now for having allowed the lewd vulgar act to excite her
to the wildly ecstatic orgasm that had driven her completely out of her mind!
"I'm glad you agree, Newton," George finally said after a long strategy-planning session in his mind. "I
hate to admit it, believe me, but I'm afraid you're right about your wife's morals being less than they
should be.... I'll spare you the details ... and yet I don't think you should be too hard on her. After all,
she's still just a girl and was only obeying her natural instincts."
"But why the dog? Why was Buck doing that to her?" Newton asked indignantly, his face flaming up
harshly, his eyes shining bright with anger as he fought to maintain his self-control and calm his twitching
nerves.
"Well, that's easy to explain. You see," George said gravely, almost reflectively, "Nadalee's presence in
the house had become a real problem-you know, son, since she's so pretty and well-matured for her
age. I suggested to her that she would either have to quit her job or find a solution to the problem she
had created by exciting the innocent dumb beast as well as Braun to boot. Well, to make a long story
short, she took the obvious way out and you just happened to catch her in the act with Buck."
"Braun? Do you mean she let him screw her too?" Newton asked wide-eyed, his voice vibrating fiercely
with emotion. "My wife let a dog and a bald idiot screw her!..."
"Let? Did it look like she was letting Buck give it to her? Did it look like she was suffering?" Dolores
prodded, her questions hitting the good-looking boy with hard flat rapidity.
"What now?" Newton wondered after a long period of silence as he shifted his eyes desperately from
George to Dolores and back again, no longer able to conceal the steadily mounting anxiety he felt. He
seemed to be waiting for them to explain his own emotions at the moment, to tell him why his young male
loins still tingled lasciviously with sexual excitement even though he was bitterly angry and hurt. He
wanted to know why the shocking sight of his wife being ravaged by the huge dog aroused him even
now as he remembered it, causing his pulsing cock to lurch slightly under his trousers as it jerked to
greater hardness.
"Well, I know what most men would do now," Dolores said coyly, giving the youthful brunette husband
a frank, intimate smile, her blue eyes softening as she measured him. Yes, she decided, he was ready
now-he was infuriated and yet just confused enough to accept a proposal that he would not ordinarily
even consider. "If I were in your shoes, I think I'd handle myself like any normal man.... I'd find myself
another woman and have some fun with her-just to even the score."
"Hell, she's right, Newton," George enthused, nodding approval of his wife's suggestion. "As far as I can
see, it's your only logical move. It'll probably save your marriage, you know, because a man and his
wife shouldn't have things like this to hold over each other ... especially two healthy young people who
want to work together on their own land one of these days."
"My husband forgot to mention how important it is that Nadalee actually sees you enjoying yourself with
some other woman," the older woman added quickly, "just the way you saw her going out of her mind
when the dog was giving it to her."
"I know you're both right," Newton said with a little laugh of embarrassment, "but I just don't know
another woman who'd help out that way." God, this kid really is innocent, Dolores thought, amused and
yet growing more and more impatient to get the party rolling. Was he blind or just too stupid to see that
she was completely naked and obviously interested in seeing him that way as soon as possible?
"That shouldn't be any problem," George said cheerfully, turning his head slightly to wink slyly at his
attractive blonde wife. "I think Mrs. Blackwell's willing to help you, aren't you, my dear?" The millionaire
studied his wife's glittering blue eves for a moment, noting with satisfaction that they were a little glazed
from the anticipation she must be feeling.
"Of course, George, I'd love to offer myself to this boy!" she said as she turned to face Newton with an
expression of sultry expectancy on her face. "You know I'm fond of him anyway and will do anything I
can to help him ... if he really cares about his marriage with Nadalee enough to do something about it ...
right now."
"Newton, no, don't listen.... Please, give me a chance to explain," Nadalee begged, praying that he
would stop long enough to listen to her plea. But her words of supplication sounded pathetic and useless
even to her and she could not help but give way to a fresh outburst of sobbing that left her unable to
speak even if she knew the right words to say.
"You dirty little whore, you damned dirty little whore! What right do you have to open your mouth?"
Newton seethed as he moved closer to Dolores' naked body. "Mrs. Blackwell wants to help us-even
though she's a married woman- and I'm going to take her up on her kind offer."
"You won't be sorry," Dolores purred softly as she stepped up to stand at his side, her hand slipping
smoothly around his slim waist for the second time that afternoon. She reached up with her other hand to
push her long fingers through his dark brown hair, tenderly but teasingly. Tiny sensations of pleasure
coursed through him, making the hair at the back of his neck prickle and stand up, his mind suddenly
reeling from the thrill of her intimate nearness, her warmth and stimulating female aromas. God, she was
a real woman, he thought to himself, realizing as though for the first time that she was completely naked.
He allowed his eyes to roam over her ripe, voluptuous body from the full white mounds of her breasts
with their ruby nipples down to the swell of her hips and the tawny patch of pubic hair nestling between
the soft velvet of her thighs. Just as George had done a few moments before, Newton also noticed the
smoky quality in her deep blue eyes and recognized it as a sign of the passion smoldering in her veins.
"Let's go over there and sit down," the blonde said huskily as she pointed a finger toward the far end of
the huge leather couch where Nadalee still sat weeping with her face buried in both hands. "There'll be
plenty of room for everyone if we stay on our half of the couch ... room enough for everyone but poor
Braun and his horny German Shepherd."
"Well, they've already had their fun anyway," Newton laughed weakly as he impulsively draped his arm
around her waist and guided his employer's willing wife across the room to the recommended spot on
the opposite end of the couch from his own naked young wife. It was strange, he thought with a flash of
pride, but he felt hardly nervous at all. He sensed the beginning of a new strength and self-confidence
that he had never known before in his life. As a matter of fact, he felt just great-if suddenly he had found
a band new source of power inside himself, one that had been dormant all his life and now seemed to
open up a greater, more adventurous world of possibility for him. He knew that making love with Mrs.
Blackwell was going to make him into a different person, all right, but he also realized that her millionaire
husband had been right when he had said that a man and his wife should never have anything to hold
over each other. At least this way he could never justly blame Nadalee for her unfaithfulness, not with a
clear conscience anyway, and he could have the satisfaction of getting his revenge against her in the
meantime.
"Aren't you forgetting something, Newton?" Dolores asked a moment after they had reached their
destination, her lips pursed in a playful little pout of disappointment as she lowered her eyes insinuatingly
to the throbbing bulge at his trouser crotch. He glanced down to see what she was staring at, a look of
perplexity on his handsome face until it finally dawned on him what she was talking about.
"Yeah, I guess so," he grinned foolishly, his heart beating rapidly as he began immediately to strip his
work clothes from his body. A slight wave of self-consciousness came over him as he dropped his
trousers and shorts to the floor and then turned to face the older woman, his lithe exciting body
completely naked.
"Mmmmm, nice," she murmured as she gazed appreciatively down at the stiff cock jutting in erection
from his male loins. Her eyes remained riveted to the pulsing blood-filled head for a long moment before
she sat down on the plush leather couch with one hand reaching up to him as she patted the spot next to
her with the other. When he had settled himself beside her, she moved her closest leg against his so that
the naked warmth of their flesh was pressed firmly together. He felt a momentary surge of panic but it
soon left him as she reached over with one hand to trace a series of tiny tantalizing circles with the
sharpness of her fingernails over the taut male skin of his stomach. He shivered for a second and
half-turned toward her to drink in the smoothness of her voluptuous white body.
"Do you like me?" the blonde asked in a slow sexy voice, her passion-filmed eyes seeming to wander
like blue jewels floating free in her head.
"What do you think?" the brunette employee replied with a boyish grin. But Dolores did not even hear
him and reached over to him, curling both arms around his back and pulling him onto her. One of his
hairy legs lodged tightly between her slightly parted thighs and he felt her honey-colored pubic hair
rubbing just above his slightly bent knee. She felt surprisingly soft and supple and her rounded white
body fit against his as though they belonged together. She squirmed to move her downy pubic mound up
against his tensing loins, bringing his cock to a painful hardness. He bent over her to press his eager lips
hard against hers as he sensed a tiny flow of seminal fluid seeping wetly from the glans at the end of his
rigid jerking prick. It smeared her already moist vaginal crevice as she continued to grind up against him
with a practiced thoroughness that drove him half insane with lust. His prick was pulsating now as if the
slightest extra pressure would cause the sperm in his aching testicles to gush out of him before either of
them could fully enjoy the extent of the pleasure yet to come.
He thrust his hot tongue far into her mouth as she sucked greedily at it, nibbling with tiny sharp nips of
her teeth until he felt feverish chills racing up and down the length of his spine. It was almost too much to
bear without letup and he pulled his head away to escape the teasing sensation, placing his cheek against
her blonde hair as he thought guiltily for a moment of Nadalee sitting on the other end of the couch and
what a shock it would be when she lifted her head from her hands. Even though she had obviously
thought nothing of her own infidelity with Braun and the dog, it would half kill her when she got her first
glimpse of his performance with the thirty-five year-old blonde.
He turned to face Dolores again, closing his mouth tightly over hers as he plunged his red tongue into her
moist oral cavern. He felt her hand searching down between their bodies for the throbbing hardness of
his long uncircumcised cock. He gasped as the coolness of her slender fingers closed around his rigidity.
She gave an answering moan and crushed almost the full length of her white yielding body against his
leanness, grinding her writhing pelvis harshly against him and pressing her full heaving breasts against his
chest until they were smashed nearly flat and bulged out at the sides. She was a wild woman, a wanton
bitch, and he felt like a real man at last, a man of such energy and sexual fire that he could even drive an
older, probably well-experienced woman such as Dolores Blackwell almost crazy!
"Aaah, Jesus!" he hissed in lewd excitement as his hands ran frantically over her fleecy soft curves,
eagerly exploring all the secret hollows. "I've got to fuck you, Mrs. Blackwell! I've got to fuck you right
away!"
"No, darling, not yet.... Soon but not just yet," she breathed, managing to wring a sweet smile out of her
desire-twisted facial features. "I'm going to give you a special treat first ... a kind of bonus for your hard
work and because you've been so brave about everything."
He responded to the pressure of her hands and lay back against the couch in the position she seemed to
want him in, despite how much he hated to lose the delicious warm contact of his rock-hard penis
against the smoothness of her churning belly. He lay tense with his shoulder blades supported by the
spongy broad roll of leather behind him, his aching young maleness pointed straight up at the ceiling.
Then, almost by accident, he noticed a long mirror hanging in an angled position directly over the
immense couch. He could see them both reflected clearly in it and was able to follow her movements
with his anxious gaze without even having to lift his head to look down at her. He saw that she had
turned on her side toward him and was now reaching out with her left hand to grasp his thickness gently.
She began to stroke him teasingly, sliding the loose flesh up and down in a slow, maddening rhythm that
made him ache and throb almost beyond human endurance. Then she rose to her knees and hovered
over him on all fours, her glistening red lips only a few inches from the angry distended head of his cock.
She held it tightly between both hands, stroking it softly between the flats of her palms until it tightened
even more and he was certain that the stretched purplish-pink skin would burst.
She lifted one hand then to toss her flowing golden-yellow hair over her far shoulder, giving him a
completely unobstructed view of the older woman's face and his own towering column of rigid flesh.
Newton watched breathlessly as her head dropped slowly down to him and he jumped slightly as her
tongue suddenly flicked out, its hot tip boring teasingly into the beaded moisture oozing out of the tiny
hole in the end. He sucked in his breath from the sudden surprising contact as little exciting chills rippled
over his nerves, drawing a deep groan from his lips.
Without warning, she dropped her mouth down the last inch and enclosed the whole of the sensitive
head with a warm, pressuring wetness. Her moist red lips tightened like an elastic band around it just
below the glans, capturing it completely inside the satiny smoothness of her mouth.
"Aaaaahh, goood!" he groaned as he automatically raised his head from the couch and peered down
excitedly at her obscenely contorted face. The sight of his hard, jerking prick sunk over half-way
between her ovalled red lips increased the sheer raw pleasure he felt even more. Christ, his fleshy rod
glistened like the stump of a wet tree along the part that she had not yet taken between her moist,
wide-stretched lips. She massaged the soft resilient skin of his testicles gently with the fingers of one
hand and stroked the thick base of his cock between the thumb and forefinger of the other as she began
to suck rhythmically up and down. He could feel the thrilling softness of her slaving tongue twirling wildly
around it at the apex of the withdrawal, bathing it with her saliva as she flicked the tip magically across
the tiny opening of the gland on the end, licking voraciously at his precious male semen.
His trim muscular buttocks flexed upward of their own accord, his head still raised up awkwardly as he
watched the ripe-bodied blonde's sucking mouth pumping up and down on him desperately, as though
his stiff glistening prick were the last one left anywhere on the face of the earth. He reached down with
both hands to press the palms flat against her billowing soft cheeks, feeling the slippery girth of his shaft
pressuring outward against them every time she drove forward to engulf as much of it as possible.
Nadalee's ears were filled to the point of overflowing with the tormenting barrage of lewd wet sounds
coming from the opposite end of the vast leather couch. And yet, no matter how much she tried to force
herself, she could not manage to lift her tear-stained face from the shield of safety that she found in the
sweaty palms of her upturned hands. She sat wordlessly with the naked line of her back still bowed
forward in a little arch of despair, her whole being darkened from the horror and pain she felt over the
blurred picture in her mind of her devoted hard-working husband making love to Mrs. Blackwell.... It
was cruel and unfair, she decided over and over again, hating herself for being so helpless, so helpless
that she was unable to budge from her seat to escape the torture of having to listen to Newton's groans
of lustful pleasure mingling with those of the middle-aged blonde woman under him.... At least he had his
fanatic faith in the Bible and the self-righteous sense of his manhood to fall back on if anyone should ever
demand that he justify himself for breaking the sacred vows of faithfulness in his marriage. He was
openly betraying her less than six feet away from where she sat-he was doing it on purpose even though
she had never meant to cheat on him at all! She had been frightened into submitting herself obediently to
the debasing sex sessions with Braun and the huge German Shepherd. She had allowed herself to be
shamed and humiliated for his sake! No, the beautiful girl resolved once and for all, it was just not fair at
all!
Shit, it had been a long time since she had sucked his prick like that, George Blackwell thought to
himself as he stood watching the hard fleshy length of Newton's penis bulging in and out of his blonde
wife's wide-stretched lips. He mused sadistically on what pretty little Nadalee's face would look like
when she finally opened her great big green eyes and saw how much her religious upright husband was
enjoying Dolores' exceptional talent as a cock-sucker. An obscene thrill washed over him at the thought
and he suddenly made up his mind that he would not deprive himself of that pleasure a moment longer.
"Come on, my dear, take a good look at what Dolores is doing to your husband," George panted at
Nadalee as he eased his gigantic form down on the couch beside her. He chuckled licentiously when she
refused to answer and then began to wonder if she had even heard him. Well, there was one way to find
out, he shrugged, slipping his huge beefy hands around her from behind and cupping the swollen ripeness
of her young breasts. She gave no indication that she was even aware of his presence and he trapped
both of her pink sensitive nipples between the thumb and forefinger of each hand, pinching and rolling
them until a hot, excruciating sensation brought a gasp of surprised pleasure from her, causing her to
raise her head instinctively from her hands and turn to gaze at him in astonishment. She attempted to
move away from his insulting hands but he held her firmly to the spot, the slight squirming motions of her
luscious young torso merely inciting the silver-haired millionaire of forty-five to greater boldness. The
muscles of her lush eighteen year-old body were as taut as bow strings as she felt her resistance begin to
weaken almost immediately to the desire-producing manipulations of his harsh hands on her rounded
ivory-white breasts.
"Please, Mr. Blackwell, I don't want this," the trembling redheaded girl implored.
"Why not, baby, why not?" George puffed as he felt several violent surges of blood fill his thick penis
painfully, making it throb even higher as he pressed forward into the dark warm split of her buttocks to
ease the pain of his hardness.
"Please, don't!" she vainly commanded.
"Listen, you delicious little bitch, I'll squeeze and fuck you all I want to," he snarled from behind her as he
gouged the fingertips of both hands cruelly into the quivering white flesh of her breasts. "Goddammit,
you might be begging for any cock you can get pretty soon-if that crazy look on your husband's face is
any indication at all of how much he loves the blow-job my wife's giving him at this very minute. Go on,
kid, have a good look for yourself-maybe you'll learn something."
Nadalee's burning curiosity got the best of her at last and she turned her eyes cautiously toward the far
end of the couch where the older woman and Newton were making salacious grunting sounds and
another noise of muffled wetness that was unfamiliar to the teen-aged wife. At first, she guessed that her
vision had gone thoroughly haywire, that she had lost her mental grip as a result of the intense pressure
she was undergoing, but gradually she was forced to admit that what was happening right before her
eyes was definitely real and no illusion.
"Oooooohhhh," the girl cried out in unbelieving shock as her brain fully absorbed the staggering sight of
her own husband's long hard prick buried deep in Dolores' mouth. Nadalee gaped in awe at the
full-bodied blonde's lips sliding lewdly up and down the inflamed shaft of flesh, finding herself amazed at
how much of Newton's thick length the older woman could take into her head. God, the surprised young
wife marveled, the head of it must be sinking halfway down Dolores' throat!
Nadalee was so engrossed in watching the lurid spectacle that she hardly noticed George's hands
locking roughly on the white softness of her naked buttocks, lifting her lower body up slowly so that she
was forced to assume a subservient kneeling position, her upper torso supported by her forearms. She
cringed a little as one of his hands left the curve of her flank to trail a slow teasing path down the smooth
unresisting flatness of her lower belly to play at the moistening "vee" of her pussy. A few seconds later it
curled up into the pink ragged-edged slit, his nail scraping softly at the tiny bud of her clitoris, sending it
throbbing into alertness. The pulsing hugeness of his cock was now insinuated deep in the sweat-soaked
crevice of her savory upthrust ass and, without thinking, she began to press back against it.
Her lust-driven employer began an insistent rocking movement to which her shapely adolescent body
responded against her will. Suddenly she lost interest in the scene at the other end of the couch just
enough to sense that her tight, sweet-smelling cunt was starting to ooze out the slippery juices of
lubrication, the trickling wetness that she began to think would soon ease the entry to George
Blackwell's ardently probing cock into the hot wet confines of her vaginal passage.
"Bend down a little more, baby, because old George is going to ram it to you any second now," he
warned hoarsely, grinning to himself at the thought of how quickly she had reached the necessary plateau
of arousal. She was just the way he liked them-not quite excited enough to take him on without a bit of
protest and yet too damned still up to refuse. "Down a little, I said!"
"Oh please, I can't.... I mustn't," she begged, her buttocks still rotating backward against him in tiny
inviting circles of erotic movement.
"Ah, baby, don't you want your daddy's nice long cock to put out the fire in that sweet little hole of
yours?" he teased, flicking his hips forward slightly ... just far enough to brush the tremulous rubbery flesh
of the head tantalizingly across the quivering moistness of her cuntal lips.
"Oh God, you dirty old bastard! Yes, yes, I want it, I want it in my hot pussy!" she sobbed out in
degrading need for him. She reached back then with one hand to capture the tormenting head of the
penis and guide it up the palpitating open entrance to the depths of her belly. George drew back just
enough to frustrate her shameless effort to be filled by him, chuckling fiendishly.
"Not so fast, baby," he barked. "First, tell me what my wife is doing to your husband ... tell me exactly,
now, or I'll wait until tomorrow to fuck you."
"Oh God, God, I hate you!"
"Tell me."
"She's-she's sucking his penis."
"His what?"
"His prick, his stiff prick! She's blowing him! She's going to make him shoot his dirty cum into her mouth
... so she can swallow it all downy.... Now, I did it.... Fuck my hot cunt!" the impassioned sweet-faced
wife screamed, reaching back again to grab the evasive rod of male flesh like a starving flaming-haired
nymphomaniac. When she found it, she clamped her fingers around its blue-veined girth and desperately
placed the blunt, throbbing head up against the opening of her waiting, well-lubricated vagina. She felt
him exert a steadily increasing pressure until suddenly her firm young thighs were swept wide apart and
the hot rock-like length of his prick slithered into her tight wet cunt like a greased battering-ram. The
heavy weight of his loins collided hard against the firm roundness of her upraised buttocks.
"Aaaagggh!" the girl strangled through tightly compressed lips. She struggled and swayed for a moment,
knowing that it was absolutely useless to try to beg off now. The large-framed older man had drilled all
the way up into her soft slender belly, his great cock skewered in her tight warmth up to the hilt. She was
a hopeless prisoner, a mass of young white flesh impaled on his maleness like a succulent lamb spitted
for roasting. He slowly began to stroke forward in and out of her naked helpless vagina, his tempo
mounting relentlessly until soul-searing waves of tingling masochistic pleasure coursed through her.
Kneeling over her bent body, George gritted his teeth and fucked faster and faster, plundering in and out
of her with long brutal lunges that knocked the breath out of her lungs.
She soon forgot the humiliation of bending down like a slave while a cold-blooded sadist fucked her
from behind, venting his raw lust in her eager milking cunt.
Newton's bloated balls were on the verge of bursting asunder as he watched Dolores' face working
harder than ever over his long lust-expanded cock. She shifted her position over his hair-covered pelvis
without disengaging her mouth from him and reached under his jerking ass-cheeks to cup them in her
palms, pulling his loins up tighter to her face. Her tongue swiped around and around the growing gland
furiously until he was certain he was ready to shoot off his fiery load. Christ, she was taking almost the
whole damned length of his rigid prick!
The woman really knew what she was doing but he was sure that she would choke to death. He could
see clear droplets of sweat running in tiny zigzag trails down over the full sloping mounds of her breasts
as she bucked up and down over his lean young body like a woman sentenced to a severe sexual
bondage. The muscles of his stomach tightened to the point that they seemed about to snap from the
force of his excitement.
"Goddammit, suck it, suck it-I'm going to cum in you!" he commanded, the unfamiliar vulgarity of his
language strangely exciting to him.
Suddenly, it came.
A low guttural groan started from somewhere deep in his chest as he felt the creamy hot sperm begin its
mad dash from the reservoir of his testicle sacs and begin to spew in thin hot streams into her sucking
mouth. Her cheeks expanded and hollowed fish-like as she gulped down the warm flooding gushes of
white stickiness to keep from choking. Groan after groan erupted from his chest, his mouth working
crazily as incoherent mutterings issued from between his clenched teeth. She went on sucking wildly as
he emptied his seething cum into the pink wetness of her throat. His hips thrashed from side to side as if
he were a demented animal, causing him to involuntary jerk his spewing prick from her mouth and begin
to spurt the thin white jets of liquid directly on her face. The quick streams shot from him like tiny
geysers, landing on her forehead and one cheek and then dripping slowly down her white neck.
She coughed as she swallowed what was left in her mouth, licking her lips where some of the sweet
youthful cum still gleamed wetly, relishing it like a rare vintage wine.
And then he was dry.
Dolores had drawn off every last drop of the sperm from his balls and out the end of his battered wilting
cock. He fell exhausted back against the leather couch, his arms widespread as she nibbled a short while
longer at his now flaccid penis.
"Was that all right, Newton?" she asked softly after she had regained her composure a little.
He simply nodded his head in affirmation and lay back with her on the wide resilient cushions, breathing
thickly and drenched with free-flowing perspiration.
"Oooooohhh, aaaaaaahhh," came a long impassioned moan from the opposite end of the couch, rousing
Newton and the wealthy blonde woman from their state of numb lethargy. Dolores lifted her flushed,
sperm-splattered face from her satiated young lover's shoulder and gazed over to the bucking and
grunting couple a little over five feet away from them. The older woman watched for a moment as her
husband slammed his sweating flanks again and again against the girl's naked uplifted buttocks.
"Well, I'll be damned," Dolores laughed cheerfully as she pointed off to their right, "it looks like your
pure little wife is at it again."
Newton slowly swiveled his head in the direction that Dolores was pointing and peered with heavy eyes
at the rutting pair on the far end of the couch. After a moment, it registered in his brain that the beautiful
girl crouching on all fours in front of the ponderous bulk of George Blackwell was indeed Nadalee, his
wife! He had completely forgotten that she was in the study and it left him momentarily dumbfounded to
be reminded of her presence only by the sight and sound of her abandonment as she toiled like slaving
chattel below another man. The handsome brown-haired Newton watched in fascination and lewd
attentiveness as she squirmed and rocked uncontrollably in ecstatic welcome to the deliciously-punishing
cock sinking deep into her cunt. Suddenly, George edged his knees off the cushion and rose to his feet,
his hardness still imbedded in her as he clutched the white moons of her buttocks with both hands and
pulled her around to accommodate his new upright position.
Newton could see the smooth velvet folds of her vagina clasping him, squeezing tightly around his
erected throbbing prick, her small dainty mouth hanging open as she slammed back against the
silver-haired older man to receive every fraction she could get of his long fleshy rod.
"Jesus Christ, look at that little pussy work!" Newton gasped in awe, his eyes afire with a strange glow
of pride as he gazed at the pink stretched lips of his wife's young pussy being pulled out to a pout and
then pushed back into her on George's in-stroke. "I never realized she's such a cock-hungry bitch...."
"Sometimes that's the whole problem," Dolores explained in a sensuous tone. "Most men don't have any
idea that their women usually want to be fucked silly or that often they even want to be treated like
whores ... just so they can enjoy a whore's power."
"I didn't know that," the young husband mumbled.
"Well, don't worry about it right now- there's plenty of time to learn," the blonde consoled. "Watch
Nadalee."
God, it was true! Newton suddenly realized. His eyes were still glued to his ravishingly beautiful wife's
hungry cock-swallowing vagina and he knew beyond a doubt that she had been holding herself back all
this time for his sake. He could see that she had finally broken free and was now completely oblivious to
everything around her as her lust-maddened youthful body strove toward climax. He sensed that she
was on the brink of cumming from the tiny bright devils of light dancing in her unseeing eyes and from the
way her slim white belly bucked and heaved as though an all-consuming wildfire raged out of control
inside her. Sweat dripped from her body as she drove wildly toward the end.
And then the inevitable happened.
Nadalee screamed and began a spasmodic flailing movement, pushing her ass back violently against the
cock to plant its goring head even deeper in her womb. The cheeks of her face turned suddenly red and
the cords in her neck flexed as her cum juice flowed wetly out around her employer's long thick prick,
her mind whirling in depraved sensuality.
"Shit, oh shit, I'm cumming, I'm cumming- awwwwwwwwggggggghhh!" George Blackwell groaned, the
sound like a tearing of gears in his throat, his hot sperm squirting deep, deep into her clenching glove-like
cuntal passage. She could feel it sloshing into her in great torrents, deflating his jerking cock with each
thin searing spurt that flooded her quivering tummy.
Later, after everyone had recovered enough to dress, George ordered Braun to serve everyone a stiff
shot of brandy from the special stock reserved for rare occasions. They sat around discussing topics at
random, seldom mentioning anything about the events during the last two days. Nadalee began to feel
almost comfortable around the older couple, reassured by their seeming change of attitude toward her
since her encounters with Braun, Buck, and finally, George himself. She noticed that Newton was a little
withdrawn, thoughtful, and yet he did not seem to feel the hostility toward her that she had naturally
expected.
"I hate to break this up, kids, but I've got some important telephone calls to make," George announced
regretfully, rising then to stand towering over the still-seated young couple. "You two might have that
farm sooner than you think if things keep working out the way they have been lately."
"Oh, that reminds me," Dolores chimed in as she rose to stand beside her husband. "Come to work at
noon tomorrow.... Tomorrow night's the big party, you know, so you'll be ... working ... rather late."
"Okay, Mrs. Blackwell, don't worry," Newton said with great earnestness. "We don't mind, do we,
honey?"
"No-no, I guess we don't," Nadalee agreed, heaving a deep sigh of relief as she encircled her handsome
husband's waist with both hands, a broad smile breaking across her pretty, slightly freckled face. "We're
looking forward to it...."
As Newton and Nadalee passed in front of the middle-aged couple on their way to the doorway, the tall
young husband grinned impishly and handed George the packets of expensive tobacco the millionaire
had sent him to town for that morning.
Outside, as they picked their way along the narrow trail toward the cottage, Nadalee could not help but
feel little surges of joy. Newton seemed to have forgiven her, they still had every chance in the world for
the farm, and just as important, she felt more alive than ever before.
"It's sure pretty out there, ain't it, honey?" Newton asked suddenly as he gazed out across the glinting
motionless mirror of the lake and then up over the tall looming evergreens at the sun burning in the late
afternoon like a great red eye. "It's funny how even the Bible doesn't have much to say about wild places
like this."
"Yes, Newton, it is funny.... But it doesn't matter-not now. Everything seems to be okay."
"By God, that's for sure! I feel great!" the handsome young man half-shouted. "I can hardly wait to get
you in bed.... Come on, let's walk faster."

admin
Site Admin

Chapter Eight
At nine o'clock the next evening, the party was in full progress. Deafening blasts of over-amplified
exotic music echoed through the lavish rooms of the palatial Blackwell mansion, underscored by a
constant babble of conversation and revelry. The women wore chic, low-cut evening gowns, the men
semi-formal dress, and yet the mood of the raucous party was anything but decorous. Everyone in sight
was swayingly drunk and couples were openly embracing and boldly caressing one another's bodies,
heedlessly, not caring who saw them, nor even much about whom they were with as long as the other
person was even a little attractive.
Suddenly, the music was shut off and George strode through the noisy crowd in the main living room
with a bright yellow megaphone in one hand. The huge man stepped up on a great round coffee table
and raised the gaudy-colored device to his mouth.
"May I have your attention, please! Dolores and I have arranged some exciting entertainment for you....
If you're interested, go to the main downstairs dining room-you all know where it is-in exactly twenty
minutes.... Everything will be ready for you, chairs and all.... And tell the others who aren't here in this
room about it.... That's all for now.... Have a ball!"
At least forty of the Blackwells' "special" friends from San Francisco were seated in almost total
darkness on comfortable chairs and sofas that had been hastily set up in the large dining room after
dinner. It was exactly nine-twenty and the darkened room was quiet except for occasional grunts and
wet mumbling sounds that came from behind what appeared to be a makeshift curtain draped over a
portion of the south end of the dining area.
"AAAAAeeeeee, aaaaagggggghhhhh!" come a scream of murderous pain as the curtain was drawn open
and an intensely bright spotlight flashed on a group of figures entangled on a huge thick mattress covered
in shiny black. Gasps and murmurs of approval rippled through the audience as they leaned forward to
focus their eyes on the lewd spectacle before them. They saw Nadalee arched over a low leather-roll
stool, tied hand and foot, her rounded white buttocks presented up in sacrifice to the bald moron, Braun,
who knelt behind her. He was grinning sadistically down at his inhumanly long thick cock sunk halfway
into the beautiful young redhead's virginal wide-stretched asshole. In front of her, her lithe brown-haired
husband knelt on his knees, both of his hands grasping her head as he fucked his hard throbbing cock in
and out of his beautiful eighteen year-old wife's warm wet mouth.
"Uuuuuhhhhh," Braun grunted as he rammed forward hard until his loins collided with a loud smack
against the soft white upraised cheeks of the kneeling girl's smooth creamy buttocks. He began to saw
viciously in and out of the tortured back-passage, groaning over and over as the tight elastic flesh of her
rectum clamped hungrily on the entire length of the massive hardness.
"Mmmuuummmmpphhh," Nadalee mumbled around the fleshy male prick filling and emptying her face,
loving it as it fucked deep into her throat, the balls swinging below it slapping hard on the soft tender skin
of her throat. Braun began to increase his tempo, fucking faster and faster into her tender behind, deeper
and deeper until his incredible cock seemed to be driving all the way up to her throat where Newton's
rigidity was sliding in and out like a hot piston.
"God, she's loving it," George heard a pretty, black-haired woman murmur in front of him, smiling as he
realized that there was a slight quality of envy in her tone. Shit, he swore under his breath, the Parker
couple had turned out to be a damned fine investment and he intended to see that they got a nice reward
for their cooperation ... even though Newton seemed to have changed so much overnight that maybe
he was no longer interested in the farm. And Nadalee, Christ, the little bitch had turned into a full-fledged
woman in three short days.
"Gaaaaawwwddddddaaaaammmmnnn, I'm cuuuummmmming!" Newton suddenly groaned as he
slammed forward with all his strength and filled his wife's bruised throat deeper than ever with the jerking
head of his cum-spewing cock.
"Yeeeeeaaaaahhh, meeee toooooo!" Braun grunted as he drove the huge thick length of his penis
impossibly deep into the girl's white belly. The lust-crazed trio thrashed wildly for several more
moments and then disengaged, the two men falling back on the mattress, panting, their naked bodies
gleaming with sweat.
Later, the party resumed on an even less formal scale than before, the guests going off in pairs or groups
to fuck and suck each to delicious orgasm. Nadalee and Newton were surprised to find themselves the
most popular people at the party, their status as servants having been disregarded by everyone present
... including George and Dolores Blackwell.

admin
Site Admin

Chapter Nine
Three months later, summer was fading into autumn. Nadalee was alone in
the upstairs master bedroom, dressed in a gauzy white nightgown as she
perched on a cushion by one of the immense windows framing the
surrounding forest and the glassy blue lake in the background. She was
reading a letter that had been postmarked almost two weeks ago
somewhere in Morocco. Darlings,
Now that George and I have been scooting around the world for nearly three months, it's hard to
remember the last exciting thing that's happened. Anyway, we miss you both and look forward to seeing
you again in a few months.
If Newton, the dear, is still interested in buying a farm, perhaps you'll be interested even more in the fact
that George just bought two hundred acres in Norway.
We hope you're enjoying the house at Quail Lake.
You'll be receiving a check for expenses soon, since we've decided to
stay abroad a few months longer than planned. Love, Dolores
"Somebody's comin' up the road, Mrs. Parker," Braun announced from the doorway in his deep droning
voice, his close-set eyes roving over the luscious curves and swells of her young tempting body. She
smiled at the dumb brute as she patted Buck's head, laughing as the big dog wagged his tail happily and
tried to lick her face with his long red tongue.
Several minutes later, Newton appeared at the doorway with a sly grin on his face, his arms loaded with
packages he had picked up from the market during his trip that morning to the town fifteen miles south of
the lake.
"I thought we'd have John cook up something extra fancy for us this evening," Newton beamed as he
nodded his handsome head toward the parcels. "But hey, come on downstairs, honey, and meet the
young couple I saw hitchhiking about ten miles down the road. They looked like our kind of people so I
picked them up.... I guess they'll spend the night with us and leave tomorrow."
"That's what you've said the last two times, you horny bastard," Nadalee said in mock reproval. "I'm still
sore from the last time you brought home hitchhikers."
"Hell, baby, don't try to kid me. I was the one who drove poor Buck to the vet two days ago,
remember? I was the one who had to explain why his cock was hurting him-and it wasn't easy!"
"Oh, shut up, you beautiful man," Nadalee giggled. "And don't just stand there.... We've got guests
downstairs."
The End