erotic book - House Of Evil by Robert Desmond

Contains all kind of sex novels in Hindi and English.
admin
Site Admin

Re: erotic book - House Of Evil by Robert Desmond

Unread post by admin » 19 Feb 2016 11:59

Chapter Four
"It's damned hard to believe that you'd do a thing like that," George said grimly, an exaggerated
expression of disgust on his face as he glowered at the terrified girl standing a few feet away from the
bed, "but if Braun says he caught you peeping at us from the doorway, it's got to be the truth."
"How could you, Nadalee, after we've been so good to you and your husband?" Dolores frowned,
wagging her head back and forth in mock disgust even as she choked back the burst of laughter rising to
her throat. Suppressing herself, she added, "It's a serious matter, you know, and we could send you to
jail for what you were doing ... while you were supposed to be working!"
"That's true," George agreed. "If it weren't for Braun, maybe we never would've known what kind of girl
you really are."
"Yeah, I caught her, didn't I?" the imbecile slobbered, his crushing grip on Nadalee's arm tightening as he
grinned proudly at the Blackwells. "She's a bad girl, ain't she? She's bad because she was playin' with
herself."
"What do you mean, Braun? What was she doing?" George asked immediately, barely able to conceal
the sudden excitement he felt as he considered the remark.
"She was rubbin' herself down there, Mr. Blackwell. She had her hand there under her dress," Braun
answered, pointing an accusing finger at the well-defined vee where Nadalee's creamy thighs joined
under the tightly clinging skirt of the bright red dress she wore.
"My God, did you hear that, Dolores!" George exclaimed, the tone of his voice one of manufactured
indignation. "Our innocent-looking young maid was not only watching us make love, she was
masturbating too!"
Nadalee stood silently, stiffening occasionally as her honor was slashed to pieces by the others.... But
what could she do? How could she possibly defend herself against them? Every torturing accusation was
true? she thought blackly, and there was no way to soften the harshness of those truths.
"I caught her lookin' at my prick too, Mr. Blackwell. She was lookin' at it for a long time," Braun
suddenly boomed, his announcement causing his employers to gasp. The bald half-wit's ugly misshapen
face almost glowed with gleeful pride when he saw George give him a little smile of approval. The
servant seldom received anything but verbal abuse from the Blackwells and he had long ago come to
expect nothing else from them. But for some reason altogether beyond his comprehension, it seemed to
him that they prized everything he said this afternoon.
"Well, Dolores, I suppose that settles the matter," George said with a note of finality, his deep voice
uncommonly mellow and tinged with a note of sympathy that the crestfallen young beauty failed to detect
was phony.
"I guess there's nothing else we can do," the blonde sighed, her gaze swerving abruptly to take in
Nadalee's still-trembling form beside Braun. She saw with a sense of satisfied delight that the curvaceous
youth's flawlessly lovely face gave clear evidence of the war of conflicting emotions that raged within her,
her tortured expression a strange mixture of anxiety and distressing humiliation. By God, George never
fails! Dolores thought with elation. Reviewing what had happened so far, she realized that everything was
working perfectly and in accord with her husband's clever plan to bring the sexy-looking little bitch
around to their way of thinking ... at least as far as sex was concerned.
"Now, as much as I dread it, I guess we'd better call Newton up here and tell him all about your
behavior at the doorway, my dear. Naturally, he should know about how you nearly seduced Braun, a
poor feeble-minded moron who would probably let you have your way with him," George said sternly,
his voice becoming gruffer by the moment. "I think it's only fair that we explain to him how his own wife
was caught masturbating herself as she peeped at her employers making love in what they thought was
the privacy of one of their own bedrooms."
"It's a crying shame, of course, but it's our responsibility, darling," Dolores consoled softly, pretending to
show sympathy for her broad-shouldered giant of a husband because of the distaste he feigned about
facing Newton with the report on Nadalee's shocking immorality. "I only hope that our unpleasant news
doesn't completely destroy him.... He's devoutly religious, you know," she said to George confidingly,
"not to mention the fact that he's extremely sensitive when it comes to marriage and decency."
"Yes, I know, because I've had a few discussions with him in the tool shack and heard him talk about
how a good wife should behave.... And he's always excited about this great dream he has of owning a
farm someday," George informed, the former gruffness in his voice suddenly softening to a quiet tone of
counterfeit sentimentality. The big man lowered his eyes then to gaze pensively down at the bed in a
pretense of brooding regret. His talent as an actor might not work on the stage, he grinned inwardly, but
the juicy young redhead standing with Braun seemed to be pretty damned well convinced by the
performance he was giving now, sitting naked on the bed.
"Listen, this is something that I'm sure we both agree ought to be done," the naked blonde chimed in, her
lush white breasts swaying slightly as she rocked forward a little on her haunches, the upturned palms of
both hands extending outward toward him to emphasize their lack of choice in the matter. "I know
decisions like this aren't easy to make, darling, but don't forget that we'll be stranded without anyone but
John for awhile and that won't be very easy, either."
"Dammit, baby, I just can't help myself," George objected, grimacing in disgust as he lifted his eyes to
glower at Nadalee for a moment. "I despise even the thought of having to tell Newton that he's fired
from a good-paying job, a job he likes, because of his wife's perverted way of entertaining herself during
working hours. I'm afraid this girl's poor husband will lose a damned sight more than his position, though,
because only yesterday I telephoned our San Francisco bank and made arrangements for the deposit of
a healthy chunk of cash in a savings account I opened for them.... You see, I'd been thinking of the farm."
"It's really sad that little Nadalee here can't behave, isn't it?" the voluptuous blonde said, wagging her
finger at the cowering girl like a mother punishing a naughty child by shaming it. "Well, George, I guess
she's left you with no alternative but to cancel the account the very first thing tomorrow morning."
"You're goddamned right, baby! All I've got to do is get on the telephone with Joe Samuels, the
president of the bank himself, and I can promise you that the account will be dead within twenty
minutes-just as dead as the only real chance that Newton will probably ever have to buy his dream
farm," George rasped peevishly, a bitter sneer twisting his lips and intensifying the look of sternness that
naturally characterized the expression on his face. He paused for a moment, thinking, then continued less
harshly, "Jesus, it really does seem rotten of me, though, to hit a nice hard-working guy like Newton with
such a terrible disappointment this way ... so soon."
"No, you mustn't blame yourself, George, because it won't be rotten of you and Newton won't feel any
terrible disappointment, none at all, not when he doesn't know a thing about the money in the bank or
even that you opened a savings account in his name," Dolores corrected smoothly, her tone solacingly
soft and gentle in an outward show of concern for him. Then, in a more matter-of-fact voice, she added,
"Besides, she obviously excites Braun so much that he's always frustrated, always walking around the
house feeling angry and hurt because he doesn't realize that she's something he can't have ... even though
he caught her spying on us. And even if that problem with Braun could be solved somehow, there's no
reason to worry about having to fire them and take back the farm money. He'll understand why you're
letting them go, anyway, and he won't know about the big opportunity that his wife is causing him to
lose."
She lifted her eyes slightly away from the piteous sight of Nadalee's wildly quavering body to glance at
her silver-haired cohort in sexual blackmail, the blonde's mask of seriousness fading and the faint trace of
a grin shaping her mouth when she saw George's face. With his head sagging downward and his chin
resting high up on his chest, he pretended to be thinking again, profoundly, frowning gloomily as though
whatever was on his mind filled him with sorrow and resentment. It was true, Dolores decided
admiringly, that the man was an absolute genius when it came to manipulating people, leading and forcing
them into compromising situations, positions in which others could not help but fill the pair's mutual need
for entertaining distractions from the boredom of wealth. She loved this strangely exciting blackmail sport
her husband had taught her and never failed to be astonished by his wonderful talent for creating an
entirely different set of rules for each new game they played at someone else's expense. She also adored
the agreement they had that allowed them to swing with other sex partners, together or apart if necessary
when the other lovers they found for themselves were either too shy or afraid to perform right out in the
open. She was grateful to George for salvaging her from the dreary predictable life she had led as a
model in the best salons in New York City and she was always willing to go along with his marvelous
schemes.
"Well, even though this mess seems harmless to you," he grumbled sullenly after a long silence, "this is
one time you're wrong ... because it's worse than you think."
"But how can I be wrong?" Dolores wondered, puckering her lips in a forged pout of mild abashment
and enjoying the sense of pride she felt in her ability to pounce on his cues and give the right replies and
responses back to him. "There's just no way that Newton can be heartbroken over losing a chance he'll
never know he had. It's a cinch that our darling Nadalee won't risk telling him, especially not after he
hears how her sluttish behavior cost them their jobs. There's no one else around here to tell him ... who
even knows ... and I certainly won't ever say anything to upset him more. So don't work yourself up so
much, darling, because there's nothing to worry about ... at least not as far as that's concerned."
"Hell, I might as well break the grim news to you now," George began solemnly as he swung his legs
over the side of the bed and rose to his feet slowly with a grave look on his face. "Newton knows all
about the farm fund I started yesterday ... about the account in his name, everything."
"Oh God, I'm so ... so sorry," Dolores lamented, "but how did he find out?"
"I hate to admit it, God knows, but I told him early this morning," George announced, feigning regret and
pausing for a moment to let his words sink into Nadalee's dazed mind. "Just as always, he came up to
get some logs burning in the dining room fireplace, and since I was downstairs, I figured it would start his
day out right to give him the good tidings. He got so excited he actually swore a few times and then he
made me promise not to say a word about it to anyone. He wanted to keep it a secret from his sweet
wife until he thought it was time to, start looking around for a place ... then he would surprise her."
"It's so pitiful," Dolores said, sympathizing, "and now I understand your concern for him."
"You'd understand how rotten and sad it is, baby, if you'd seen him leaving to go back to their cottage
for his breakfast," George said, shaking his head. "He must've felt ten feet tall when he headed for the
kitchen door, swaggering and whistling like someone without a worry in the world."
Then, easing his great bull-like body a few steps backward, George cocked his head and eyed the girl
still standing next to Braun, delighting in the visible effects of the sadistic torture they were inflicting on
her. The thrillingly beautiful young wife's eyes were tightly shut, her face bloodless and white, and she
clenched her lower lip between her teeth to keep them from chattering. Christ, he thought, he could
hardly wait to watch the show he was sure now would take place in a few minutes. It was all he could
do to keep from giving the bald idiot the signal to throw Nadalee Parker on the bed and take her at will,
but George wanted to punish her and force the young helpless wife of his hired hand to beg him for
mercy. He knew that she was helpless and utterly confused now, ready to make a bargain with him ...
even though she was fated to lose her proud innocence in the deal and little realized that there were no
terms he and Dolores would accept other than theirs.
"All right, there's no sense putting it off," George broke in, "so we might as well get dressed and go
down to have our little talk with Newton."
"Please ... please don't tell him anything," Nadalee implored, her voice a meek trickle of sound as she
spoke for the first time since entering the bedroom.
"It's got to be done," he insisted with a hint of callousness, despite the tears beginning to streak her pale
cheeks.
"No, please, Mr. Blackwell ... don't do this to him," Nadalee entreated again, her tone still whispery and
distant as more tears spilled from her eyes.
"Why not, you little whore, why shouldn't we tell the poor bastard that you're both being fired! Why
shouldn't he know about the farm fund he lost! A man should be told why, you know, when it's because
he's married to a female Peeping Tom who plays with herself and teases a poor helpless moron!"
George barked, brutally spitting out the words with explosive force as he waited indignantly for the
wincing young maid to attempt an answer.
George's every accusing word was a separate blast of pulverizing shock to Nadalee. She could feel her
knees weakening even more and her body was sticky with sweat, a cold perspiration that seeped from
her skin as she stood there swaying before him, fighting her impulse to scream hysterically.... Nothing
made any sense at all, she thought vaguely, remembering dimly how happy she had been that morning
with Newton and later walking along the trail, so magnificently happy, and now it seemed that she was
sinking deeper and deeper into a quagmire of misery and shame from which she could not escape
without half killing Newton. She knew her pious young husband well enough to realize that he would
never listen to any excuse she might make for her behavior ... if she were lucky enough to even think up
an excuse ... and that he would readily accept a man's word over hers, particularly when that man was
their employer and someone like George Blackwell. Despite his being hard to live with sometimes, she
loved Newton and would do anything in her power to keep from losing him.
"What's wrong, don't you have anything to say, my dear?" George asked caustically, a taunting glitter in
his cold dark eyes as he glared at his victim. She looked so pure and untouched, he mused fiendishly, his
impatience growing by leaps and bounds. "Aren't you ashamed of yourself?"
"Oh yes, yes ... I'm so ashamed," she heard herself say, wetting her lips before adding, "and I'll do
anything, sir, if you won't tell him.... Anything! I'll work extra hours and I promise to never do what I did
again, I swear it!"
"Promises aren't enough, not nearly enough," Dolores joined in, her voice thick with mockery, "because
even though we might be convinced of your good intentions, there's still Braun to worry about with you
in the house.... Isn't that right, George?"
"I suppose so ... unless..."
"Oh, what, what can I do, please tell me, oh please!" Nadalee sobbed, lifting her free hand to cover her
face as she mumbled, "I'll do any thing ... to stop ... losing our jobs ... Newton's big chance for ... the
farm." She could not see the wicked smirk of triumph that slanted the corners of George's mouth as he
winked first at Braun and then at Dolores.
"Do you want to stay here?"
"Oh, please ... yes!"
"Then, my dear, you want to help Braun, don't you?"
"Anything.... Yes, I want to help him," she said absently, innocently, not looking up as she answered
between sobs and prayed that the wealthy man would believe her.
"I'm glad you're coming to your senses, Nadalee, at last," George congratulated her in a strangely husky
voice as he turned to glimpse over at his wife.
"She's brighter than I thought, agreeing not to cause more problems by holding back what she owes
him," Dolores said almost gaily as she smiled up at the dense servant.
"Okay, Braun, you heard what she said," George smiled broadly, baring his teeth in satisfaction.
"Undress her and do what you've been wanting to do to her."
"You mean it, Mr. Blackwell, I can do it to her?" Braun blinked in slow recognition and then a toothy
grin broke over his grotesque face when he saw the wealthy man's nod of affirmation.
"Dolores, I suggest that you get off the bed now-and close both doors, too," George instructed in a
voice that was clinically calm except for the betraying trace of lecherous excitement in it. He saw Braun's
prick throb slightly and begin to rise slowly as he gazed at his delicious reward for long silent obedience
in serving the Blackwells.
"No, not this way! Not that-I can't!" Nadalee wailed, staring at George in disbelief as the powerful idiot
forced her toward the bed, a strange crazy fluttering deep inside her stomach beginning as she realized
fully the complete helplessness of her position as though for the first time. Her protests were cut short by
Braun's fingers clamping harshly over her mouth, muffling the resisting girl's sounds of complaint as he
reached down with his other hand to jerk up at the hem of the short skirt. There was a sharp tearing
noise as it suddenly ripped loose, fanning up the fullness of her firm white thighs and up over the rounded
blue panty-covered softness of her buttocks. Braun gasped and wriggled the skirt of the dress over her
hips to the narrowness of her waist, his eyes bulging open as each voluptuously smooth portion of her
young body was presented to his view.
"I believe you're taking too long, Braun, so hurry up," George coughed urgently at the servant as his own
hands found the creeping semi-erect length between his legs. He began to skin it back and forth as he
watched the pagan rape about to take place like some Roman spectator at a special event of carnage
taking place in an arena. Braun's nostrils flared in undisguised desire as his fingers coursed greedily over
the smooth silky softness of her naked thighs. He pinched the nylon-covered globe of one of her
ass-cheeks, grinning lewdly as she groaned against his fingers still clamped over her mouth. There was
only a glimmering blue narrow band of sheer nylon between his hand and the roughness of his blunt
fingertips, bunched tightly up in the crevice of her buttocks, and he could see silky tufts of her soft
auburn pubic hair protruding from beneath the tight elastic of the leg-bands. The rounded globules of her
soft young buttocks stood out brashly, exposed to his lust-crazed eyes and quivering convulsively as he
moved his eager hand upward to run it lewdly over the curve of her right hip, fondling the luscious flare
of velvety flesh above the panties.
Nadalee wished she could faint, mercifully fall unconscious to the floor, for she knew now exactly what
was going to happen to her. She saw thin lines of spittle drooling from the bald moron's hideous mouth
and his eyes were gleaming with animal desire as he moved closer yet to her, pressing his vile repulsive
body up to her side until suddenly she became aware of the massive hardness of his penis digging against
the naked flesh just above her waist. He had forgotten George's instructions to make haste and now, in
his very excitement, he lingered a moment to rove his hand higher up on her back, suddenly becoming
frustrated in his obscene anxiousness with the obstruction of the dress. Without thinking, he released her
mouth and seized the flimsy garment with both hands, stripping it up savagely over her head and then
flinging it in a useless heap on the carpet a few feet away from where they were standing.
"Dammit, Braun, hurry up," George hissed commandingly, "the girl wants to help you."
"My God, Mr. Blackwell, make him stop, make him stop!" Nadalee pleaded, using the half-wit's
removal of his hand from her mouth as an opportunity to beg for mercy.
"Shut up, you.... Mr. Blackwell don't like no talkin' now," Braun growled threateningly. The
lust-maddened idiot slapped her hard, flat across the cheek, jerking her head to the side so hard that she
thought surely he had broken her neck. She struggled to twist away from his cruelty but the bald servant
caught her by the hair and jerked her back to face him, delivering another brutal blow to her other cheek
this time, bringing a stinging sensation to her skin as though she were being doused in raw gasoline. She
was terrified more than ever now, afraid to struggle or offer any resistance at all for fear he would
become even angrier and kill her right where she stood.
Braun giggled dementedly as he devoured her partially nude body with his eyes, his hands roaming over
her bare back and shoulders. The smooth satiny softness of her skin was interrupted above only by the
thin white brassiere that laced across her back, and below, by the flimsy panties that stretched tightly
over her buttocks. She could feel a small wet circle of seminal fluid seeping from the huge throbbing
glans of his penis and smearing where it touched her flesh. Then, locking one hand on her shoulder to
hold her fast, she felt the fingers of his other hand rummaging behind her, working clumsily at the clasp of
her brassiere. Suddenly, without warning, he hooked his fingers under the strap in anxious frustration and
yanked harshly at it. Her full resilient young breasts fell free, the cooler air attacking her pinkish-brown
nipples and perking them to sudden erection. She gasped as he pulled the torn piece of now useless
nylon down over her arms and the two large, firmly rounded mounds came fully into tantalizing view.
Braun wasted no time now and gazed down at his own hands cupping the maddening cloud-like softness
of the two naked breasts in both of his hands, squeezing their ripeness until they overflowed from the
bony fingers and made her groan with humiliation. Still not satisfied, though, the grotesquely ugly moron
proceeded to knead both hard rubbery nipples between his thumbs and forefingers, rolling them tightly
between them as a lewd grin came over his lips. He saw a wincing expression of pain momentarily
replace the embarrassment and sense of degradation on her face, and it evidently amused him. He
continued to pinch and knead at her breasts with an ecstatic intensity until he was harshly interrupted by
a loud urgent rebuke from his employer.
"You'd better hurry, dummy, if you want this girl," George threatened, "or I'll take her away and call
Newton upstairs to send them back home..."
"I-I want to fuck 'er, Mr. Blackwell.... I really want to-to f-fuck 'er," Braun begged in a deranged voice.
His eyes gleamed with inflamed desire as his shaking hands dropped along the sides of her quivering
body down to the elastic band at the top of her sheer, flimsy panties. Hooking his fingers into the thin
nylon with an instinctive confidence, he began to peel them slowly down over the lush curves of her
almost still adolescent hips. Trembling in abject horror, Nadalee flinched as she felt the last of her
protective clothing being removed from her almost entirely exposed body. She dared to glance down at
the bald surface of Braun's head below her as he jerked the brief panties from her ankles and finally
freed them altogether.
She was completely naked now, shamefully bared to the leering eyes of two men and her attractive
blonde employer who was standing a few feet behind her husband. She felt her stomach turn as she
stifled a deep piercing scream in her throat when the idiot's warm breath blasted on the skin of her
smooth flat tummy just above the soft silky triangle of pubic hair. His mouth was a mere three inches
away from the triangle, his eyes closed as he breathed in deeply of the sweet, feminine aroma from her
cunt, rising and wafting to his nostrils teasingly.
"How's her pussy smell, dummy?" George asked, chortling at the crazed single-minded expression on
the retarded servant's face. Jesus, the gigantic wealthy man thought to himself as he stroked his own
cock, the girl was even more beautiful than he had ever imagined! He was almost sorry he had decided
to wait until tomorrow to indulge himself with her.
"G-good, Mr. Blackwell ... s-she's got fresh little c-cunt," Braun answered stutteringly, leaning forward a
little to place a wet, slobbering kiss on her soft tummy from his kneeling position. She swayed
dangerously, almost losing her balance as she felt his lips pressing tightly into her nude flesh. The sudden
moist contact sent an unexpected chill racing along her spine and she automatically jumped from the
electrifying wetness of the pressure, losing her balance completely then and staggering backward toward
the empty bed. The edge of the mattress caught her behind the knees and she sprawled backward to
land face up with her arms and legs opening wide as she hit. Braun rose from his kneeling position a little
and leaped forward to catch her there as she kicked desperately to close her legs. He dropped his
hands at once to the full rounded moons of her buttocks and crawled up further on the bed between her
open milk-white thighs, crouching on all fours as his knees pressed outward between her ankles and his
face panted a few inches above the hair-covered vee of her naked loins. And then he backed off slightly
to run his long pink tongue slowly and wetly over the tender inner flesh of her thighs, causing her to groan
in helpless humiliation even though a strangely warm shiver ran over the tattered nerve-ends of her lower
body.
Nadalee had geared her mind to fighting off pain and depraved abuse ... not the tenderness and hateful
tiny sensations of pleasure suddenly, and without warning, beginning to flower inside her. She had not
been prepared for this and knew less about resisting it than the physical attack she was certain was all
Braun could manage.
The idiot's mouth watered as he gazed down at her body beneath him. Saliva dripped from his open
mouth, drooling down to mingle with the juices beginning to ooze from the delicious narrow slit that
started at the bottom of the smooth white belly and trailed down through the snowy soft spheres of her
creamy buttocks where they pressed tightly against the bed. Nadalee was almost out of her mind now
with sheer confusion as she tried to filter the unwanted pleasurable sensuality from the feelings of horror
she sensed as a still basically decent person. Through half-slit eyes, she could see that shadowy form of
the bald man crouching between her open legs. Then she felt the flat palms of his sweaty hands pushing
outward against the tenderness of her inner thighs, holding them wide apart. Her secret treasure was
open and vulnerable for the feeble-minded animal to do as he wished and she watched with baited
breath as he slowly lowered his head ... slowly ... slowly ... and at last his hot moist lips closed over the
soft furry mound at the base of her tummy!
"Noooo, oooohhh!" she moaned, jerking as his face disappeared from her view into the female musk of
the fleecy hair.... She felt Braun's lips planting wet tickling kisses on the cringing but moist aperture, his
tongue flicking out lizard-like, darting into the throbbing opening and pushing up and down between the
lips of her vagina. She swallowed deeply as she felt his thumbs fastening on the moist folds, pressuring
them further outward, until finally his gaze froze solid, still, locked on the completely open cavern
exposed to his view and his heart raced even faster at the sight of the pink fragile inner flesh, glistening
wet and tempting.
Lunging forward, he locked his lips on her and blew softly into the naked hole, his long tongue flicking
outward and probing into the wetness when he felt her squirm and heard a groan escape involuntarily
from the now open lips of her mouth. The ravishing young redhead's elbows pressed tightly against her
ribs and her head was beginning to roll slowly back and forth on the mattress as Braun's hot searing
tongue shot out its flicking tip, circling feverishly around the quivering erected clitoris, his lips sucking to
draw in the warm soft folds of her cuntal lips deep inside his mouth. His tongue continued its maddening
licking against the straining pink bud of her youthful sex and, even though she fought against the sounds
as they rose to her throat, she gave forth husky groans of passion. There was no denying that something
she had never felt before in her life was happening to her ... something that was so different from the
harsh blows he had rained on her cheeks a few moments ago that she was at a loss to understand it. The
brute was actually sending soft, feather-like sensations warmly and wetly up from her vagina to flood her
entire nervous system. She could no longer think but the moron was not hurting her and that was all that
mattered at the moment. That, of course, and the fact that she was experiencing a light rising sensation of
floating, up, up, above the reality of the situation and the horror of the threat to expose her to Newton
that the Blackwells held over her.
"Ooohh, oooohhh," Nadalee exploded ecstatically into the otherwise silent bedroom, her breath coming
now in small quick gasps that came out as small mewling grunts. Then, growing bolder, Braun began a
sudden flicking and curling of his wet hot tongue, imbedding it deeper inside her and sometimes
withdrawing it all the way to jab its tip tormentingly at her tingling clitoris. He could feel the
elastic-rimmed opening of her pussy clasping at his pink hot lingual spear, trying to hold him inside her
but blossoming open fully when he followed the primitive drive he never realized was in control of his
weak mind as well as his body.
"Jesus Christ, baby, look at her, just look at the hot little bitch! Bet she's never blown her nuts in her
life!" George gasped suddenly, his eyes wide open as he nudged his shoulder against his blonde wife
standing next to him, as though she were not totally aware of what was happening only two or three
steps away from where they stood watching together.
"Yes, I think, she's even better than we'd hoped," Dolores agreed crisply, producing a derisive little
laugh in an effort to maintain her composure as she drank in the obscenely exciting sight. God, she
thought, she actually envied Nadalee even though she realized that her silly wistful jealousy was wholly
unreasonable.
"She loves it, the hot little whore!" the big man added without averting his eyes from the scene on the
bed.
"She's got a big surprise coming up, though," Dolores smiled, resisting the temptation to be sarcastic as
she remembered her own sessions with the bald simpleton under her husband's directions back in San
Francisco. Just the reminiscence comforted her and she leaned close to lick her husband's earlobe, her
own brain clogging with renewed lust as she focused her attention again on the wildly lewd performance
taking place on the bed before them.
"Oh God, I'm sorry, I'm sorry," Nadalee chanted over and over to herself in undisguised guilt, hating her
body for the steadily rising tide of forbidden sensual pleasure she felt rippling deep down in her stomach
and flowing up through her firm heaving breasts to pulse in her nipples. In spite of her horror and
revulsion at the sinful things being done to her defenseless genitals down between her open thighs, her
nerves continued to flutter and send live shivers of arousal through her limbs. Her vaginal passage
contracted, opening and closing tightly around the long smooth length of his tongue darting into the
wetness of her vaginal opening.
The slaving imbecile's bald pate began to glisten with sweat as he worked frantically between her
wide-spread legs, his tongue making a wet sucking sluicing noise with each thrust he made into the valley
between her now hotly pulsating vaginal lips. The breathtakingly beautiful wife of eighteen had never
before in her life imagined that such an evil and lurid act could produce such exquisitely sharp thrills in
her ... especially not when someone as obscenely ugly and stupid as Braun was doing it to her. She
actually wanted him to keep on doing it now, she realized with shame, a tiny flash of regret coming over
her but quickly fading. At the moment, she could not even remember why she was on the bed with the
servant ... or even if the reason mattered.
Her emerald-green eyes glittering and her mouth flexing open with passion, her cries of mixed protest
and desire gradually became one long low continuous moan. Then, surprising her, Braun suddenly
withdrew his lashing tongue from inside the smooth warm passage and explored higher up, probing the
warm pink tip in the wetness as the fragrant reddish-brown tendrils of her pubic hair brushed tauntingly
against his cheeks. At last he found her hard, throbbing clitoris again and began to lick and nip at it with
his teeth until she was afraid she would scream with ecstasy.
The moron felt a lewd and triumphant sense of satisfaction as she responded. Never in his vague dreams
had he ever expected to have such a gorgeous young girl, another man's wife, squirming so madly under
his tongue, loving it so much that she was at his mercy. The people at the mental hospital had taught him
to be careful about everything he encountered in the "outside" world and the Blackwells had made him
realize he was not as intelligent as most other people. Little by little, he had come to understand ... under
George's unrelenting tutelage ... that almost everyone around him thought he was worthless except as
someone to work for "normal" people. The impassioned redheaded maid writhing under him now
seemed to be utterly oblivious to the fact that he was a freak. Not now, anyway! She liked what he was
doing, he slowly concluded, so it must mean that Nadalee thought he was good and more than just a
freak.... The labored conclusion filled him with glee and he giggled again as he locked his mouth roughly
over the upper portion of the cleft between her thighs. This would make her like him more than ever, he
grinned, lowering his face a little to flick the tip of his tongue down into the tiny tightly-puckered hole of
her anus nestling just below the moist portal of her vagina.
"Nooooo, pleeeeeassse," Nadalee whimpered as the unexpected wet electric contact of his searing
tongue against the sensitive rubbery opening sent a tormenting prickle of feeling racing through her
nerves. She clenched her eyes tightly shut again and whimpered, trying desperately to screw her
buttocks deeper into the bed and away from the hot snaking tongue licking without mercy now at her
virginal asshole. After a moment, though, he sensed that her first shock was gone and that she was
starting to enjoy it by degrees, in spite of the fact that she was sobbing and groaning, as though she hated
every second of what he was doing.
Yes, he was right, because she was beginning to jerk back against him a little, her cushions of soft ivory
roundness lifting slightly off the mattress and pushing forward in search of the pink hotness of his tongue.
The sex-wild girl knew that she had lost every shred of decency as she felt her hands go out to find him
like things with minds of their own, suddenly clawing in vain desperation when her fingertips grazed the
sweaty slickness of his hairless crown. She heard him snicker as he ducked his head lower between the
cheeks of her ass to escape her sharp fingernails. Then he clamped his open mouth over the brown
throbbing ring of her anus, bringing further combined cries of pleasure and humiliation from her lips. He
was in complete control now and it would not be very long before he was allowed to do what he had
been waiting for all along. But it better be soon, he thought sluggishly, or the pretty girl would cum before
she was supposed to and Mr. Blackwell would really be mad. He sensed that she was almost ready to
do it now as her shamelessly aroused body began to jerk spasmodically forward in a deliberate
movement up against his tongue. He felt the abnormal hugeness of his hard fleshy cock beating urgently
against the mattress, the lust-hardened head jerking out droplets of shiny semen that stained the
bedspread as he licked gluttonously at the tiny puckered lips of her helpless anus.
George leered obscenely at the wantonly stimulated nymph and felt a tremendously gratifying wave of
pride in his own handiwork. He received even greater satisfaction from what seemed already to be the
greatest excitement he could remember during the last few years of his retirement. Obviously Dolores felt
the same way, his depraved mind decided, since she was thoroughly engrossed in watching and was
openly fingering her newly-awakened pussy as though she were the only spectator.
"Nadalee, what would you like Braun to do now?" George asked in a bantering tone. "Wouldn't it feel
wonderful, dear, if he slipped his giant prick up between your legs?"
Nadalee's resistance was practically non-existent and yet she could not allow herself to suffer this final
indignation, knowing that anything she admitted about how she really felt would be the final humiliating
surrender. The mere thought of confessing how much she really did, in spite of her revulsion, ache to
have the obnoxious imbecile's enormous penis inside her now-if only to quench the burning need raging
in her loins at that very moment-was utterly unbearable to her. Her lovely young face was white and
straining as she lay there, afraid to let George catch her eyes.
"No, I can't-I won't say that," Nadalee refused with obvious difficulty, pitting all of her remaining strength
against the prodding of his vulgar words. God, though, their very lewdness aroused her even more than
she already was, she confessed to herself, calling upon all her reserves of willpower to defy this
seemingly final subjugation.
"Of course you can, my dear, if you think of how simple it would be, how grand it would feel," George
coaxed, an almost sarcastic quality now in his voice. "All you've got to do is just say it-just say, 'Please,
Mr. Blackwell, tell Braun to fuck me....'-and then you'll feel fine."
"No, I won't, I won't," she half-shouted, her face quivering involuntarily at the corners of her green eyes
as her buttocks still ground impatiently down into the mattress, wrinkling the bedspread in bunched folds.
As if on signal, Braun then flicked his tongue out to swirl it tantalizingly around the tip of her erectly
throbbing clitoris. "Oooooohhh, oooooohhh!"
"Do you want me to tell him to stop what he's doing?" the towering millionaire taunted.
"Nooo, oh nooo.... Please don't make him stop!"
"Well then, say it-say exactly what I told you," George rasped cruelly.
"Say it!"
"I ... I ... want him to do it to me," she finally relented, the last shreds of her dignity beginning to drain
away from her lust-consumed soul.
"No, Nadalee, Braun can't understand what you want when you say it that way," George baited. "You'll
have to say exactly the right words if you want him to slide that beautiful big cock of his up into your
belly."
God, she despised even the idea of succumbing to her licentious employer and giving him that
satisfaction.... He was a sick sadistic deviate!... And yet there was nothing else she could possibly do,
Nadalee realized in desperation, nothing else that would rid her of the hot fiery ball of animal lust blazing
in the pit of her stomach.... Yes, it was true, horribly true! She yearned to have it in her! Her vagina
prickled and ached for it!
"Oh Lord," she moaned in final surrender, shrieking then, "I want his
cock in me! Please, oh please, Mr. Blackwell, tell Braun to put his
cock in my cunt and fuck met"
"That's better now," George cackled, a beaming smile of victory and self-congratulation lighting up his
face. "I suppose you've noticed the size of the dummy's cock, my dear, so I know you'll take my advice
to spread your legs real wide ... simply to make everything a little easier.
Trembling, half in fear and half in anticipation, Nadalee spread her thighs wider apart as she watched the
now voraciously greedy Braun lift his face from between her naked cuntal lips and shift himself into
position, his nostrils flaring wide and more of the disgusting drool dripping from his chin from the
overwhelming anxiety he felt. Oh, forgive me, forgive me, she repeated over and over to herself, the
thought of Newton suddenly flashing across her brain, drenching her with shame and guilt as though
someone had poured a big cauldron of burning hot liquid over her and scalded the very core of her being.
"Go ahead and fuck her, stupid! Or didn't you hear the poor girl begging for it a moment ago?" George
asked contemptuously, a one-cornered grin of fiendish amusement lifting his mouth as he watched an
expression of grateful relief come over Braun's freakishly ugly face. The moronic servant did not have
to be told twice and yet he paused for a moment to gaze down pruriently at the narrow glistening slit of
her pussy pulsing in vitiation, the wet moist furrow held wide apart by the pressure of his thighs pressing
outward against hers. Then he levered up over her, his arms stiff and his hands resting heavily on her slim
shoulders. He dropped one hand down between their bodies, taking the monstrous, throbbing cock in
his fingers and guiding it forward, using the thick rubbery head to part the full, fleshy lips of her cunt. She
turned her head to one side on the mattress, closing her eyes with a shudder as she felt its soft electrical
contact against the sensitive ragged flanges of her moist pussy. She lay still in complete subjugation
before him, not even daring to breathe for what seemed an eternity of seconds.
"Oooooh, pleeease," she breathed as she felt the first harsh pressure against the tight cringing entrance of
her vagina. She remembered then her earlier fear of the abnormal size of the penis when she had first
seen it from the open doorway awhile ago. Surely it would split her up the middle! It might even kill her!
The half-wit pushed a little.
"Aaaaaaaggghh!" she screamed as the huge tip popped just inside the lips, cruelly stretching the tight
elastic opening until Nadalee was certain that she was being ripped wide open from the agonizing
outward force of the pressure.
"Nooo, stop, stop! It's too big! Ooooooh!" She was suddenly shrieking at the top of her lungs, causing
the slobbering dullard to turn his head in confusion toward his employer.
"Don't worry, dummy, she'll get used to it in a minute," George Blackwell assured the puzzled servant.
The wealthy man's eyes glittered evilly and there was a cruel sadistic grin on his face. He was actually
enjoying the young girl's suffering beneath the cruelty of Braun's slow, relentless penetration of her almost
virginal pussy.
Suddenly, the look of perplexity on Braun's face faded and was replaced by a tense expression of sheer
raw lust. He could no longer stand it, watching this helpless beautiful girl spread-eagled under him with
the head of his immense blood-swollen shaft disappearing into the hair of her cunt.
Jesus, he had to do something! He had to fuck her right now!
He shoved again, harder this time, and she felt the widely stretched lips around her throbbing vagina
expanding more. The elastic-rimmed tightness resisted for a moment, then gave way before the cruel
hard pressure. The pain was excruciating and she struggled reflexively, emitting a pitiful cry of anguish
from deep in her throat, but he ignored it, feeling only the delectable sensation of warmth and wetness
inside the entrance of her vaginal passage. But even that was not enough, not nearly enough to fulfill his
urgent animal desire to push himself as far inside her as possible.
He crashed forward, his full weight smashing her large proud breasts tightly back against her chest. He
rammed his hips forward at the same time, sliding his long thick cock into her passageway like a
rampaging bulldozer and pushing the soft moist flesh of her vaginal walls before it in rippling waves.
There was no stopping it until with a loud smacking sound his balls whacked heavily against the upturned
cheeks of her tightly clenched buttocks.
"Oooohhh, aaauuuuuuggghhh!" she screamed louder than ever, the pathetic piercing wail seeming to
come from her very soul ... almost as if it had been stored there for precisely this moment of unbearable
agony. Braun's fantastic lust-inflated cock was buried in her all the way up to the hilt and there was not
even the tiniest ridge of flesh on it that she could not feel distinctly as its hugeness pulsed within her,
pressuring outward against the soft sensitive walls of her pussy. Painfully enclosed in the moist warm
sheath like the trunk of a sapling that had been greased and driven heartlessly into her belly, the bald
moron's penis made her feel as though the merciless invasion had ripped her tender vagina into a
thousand tiny shreds. The cruel sudden impalement had left her helpless, every part of her insides filled
now more than anything had ever filled her before in her life.
She lay pinned beneath him on the bed, his hideous repulsive face directly over hers. Nadalee was afraid
to move a muscle for fear of the pain that it would surely bring but she knew that he was not even aware
of her suffering now or of the possibility of injuring her.... Only one thing mattered to him now-the simple
fact that at last he had his prick wedged up inside of this exciting, beautiful young girl who had been
driving him crazy with desire ever since she and her good-looking husband had arrived to work here at
Quail Lake. What was best of all, he had even heard her beg Mr. Blackwell and say, "Please ... tell
Braun to fuck me!" Okay, the dimwit decided slowly, he would fuck her, better than her husband or
anybody could, but he wanted to get back at her first ... for treating him like he was too dumb to know
what his cock was for ... and for always making him crazy because she was so pretty and soft and
innocent-looking.... He remembered with anger how his knees always started to shake every time he
happened to see the redhead working somewhere in the house ... and how she seemed to always snub
him, her big round green eyes staring through him as if he did not even exist.... And shit, the way her ass
rocked and rolled to tease him when she walked across a room ... even though she had no idea anyone
was watching ... was enough to make him so hot that he had to walk around with a hard-on for the rest
of the day, just remembering....
For the last three days now, he had spent most of his time trying to picture her without any clothes on or
wondering if her husband had screwed her lately and if she had liked it or not. Then, after the Blackwells
let him go to his room for the night, he had talked to his dog, Buck, about Nadalee. The big German
Shepherd seemed to understand all about Nadalee and why she should be taught a lesson.... As soon as
the dog went to sleep on the floor, Braun had been taking showers, to be clean for the young maid, and
then, returning to sit on the bed and play with himself while pretending the girl was in the room with him
... at his side instead of Newton's ... because she was no longer too proud to come to a "freak" for the
fun she wanted, he had stroked himself to climaxes that merely frustrated him even more.
But not this afternoon, he gloated, swallowing his astonishment as he gazed down at the completely
naked young beauty under him, gasping at the sight of his huge prick planted excitingly between her
lovely rounded thighs. Shit no, this was the real thing-not just another one of those damned daydreams!
It was a lot better than just sitting alone, talking to Buck - that was for sure! And now that he saw her
really undressed, even he could understand why merely being around her had always stirred up such a
wild frenzy of lust in his veins. Her creamy white body was perfect, a graceful balance of flaring swells
and curves which was voluptuous and yet almost dainty in its sculpturesque precision.
"Now I'm gonna get you back for teasin' me," he panted, his eyebrows jerking up as he gave a short
wicked chuckle of delight in the thought.
Suddenly, she felt a throb deep inside her quivering belly as the blood-gorged thickness of his cock
flexed where it lay soaking in her already stretched vagina. She groaned at the sudden spasm of pain, her
face contorting with misery, but still not daring to provoke him more by struggling against his fiendish
assault on her vulnerable naked body.
"Told ya I'd get back," he sneered, gazing down in lewd satisfaction at the expression of suffering on her
face, flexing again and flicking up another impossible fraction of an inch inside her aching pussy.
"Aaaaaaaaaggggghhh, nooooooooooooooo," she groaned, her entire body twisting involuntarily as
waves of searing agony filled every particle of her, torturing her nerves until she was certain she would
either explode or burst into flames at any second. She could feel the cords of muscle in her neck
standing out from the effort of trying to bear the punishing pain.
"I told ya I'd fuck ya, didn't I?" Braun slobbered, his tiny eyes glittering sadistically as he dug his fingers
into the yielding white flesh of her shoulders and throbbed even deeper. Despite her anguish, her mind
was still able to fathom that he was becoming increasingly bolder and more arrogant and she realized
that his dim brain would eventually come to the conclusion that any defiance of him deserved worse
punishment ... if it was somehow possible to be handed a worse punishment than what she was suffering
at that exact moment. She knew that most of her strength and courage had been drained away by the
shock and agony she had already undergone. It was useless, she knew, to fight such a losing battle any
longer- especially since her resistance served only to aggravate her tormentor more and the thought of
additional torture was unbearable. Even so, the thought of total surrender to this animal sent cold chills
through her along with the excruciating pain.
"Didn't I?" he demanded again.
"Yessss, oh yesssss.... You told me you would," she hissed obediently, tears gushing from her eyes as
she spat out the obscene admission. The bitter realization that she actually had begged for this a few
moments ago bored into her consciousness like an evil omen of what her future would be. And now,
now she had lost even the will to protest against what was happening to her. She had allowed herself to
lose control and had fallen to this ... the very lowest thing she could imagine ... and she was no better
now than the common whores she had seen walking the streets at night back in Oklahoma.
Braun grinned at his tamed young trophy, sensing the surrender of her last bit of stubborn resistance as
he felt her tense body relax a little. Suddenly he drew back from her almost to his knees and delivered a
vicious crushing thrust that sent the giant heavily-veined cock tearing up into her belly like a runaway
freight train. She jerked convulsively as its bulging angry head collided brutally against her cervix,
buffeting her head far back against the headboard of the bed so harshly that her head was filled with
winking stars for a moment. It was like an uncontrolled monster crawling around inside her and felt as
though it was going to come out in her throat and then her mouth!
The sex-deranged imbecile leered down at her from above with an insolent salacious grin on his face, his
lips curled back lewdly in obvious satisfaction as he listened to her moaning beneath him, incoherent
whimpers coming from somewhere deep in her throat. Her arms were outstretched, the palms of her
hands pressing flat against his hips in a vain attempt to ease the pressure of the thick hard cock-head
pulsing against her womb like the blunt end of a live cannon anxious to fire off its load. His prick was
imbedded even further in her now and he could feel the sensitive brown ring of her anus twitching from
the prickling of his big balls hanging down between her buttocks, the crisp hairs on the swollen sacs
tickling the nerves surrounding the O-shaped tightness of the opening. He bent down over her prostrate
body and locked his teeth savagely on the erect tremulous nipple of her lovely upheaving right breast, his
lips drifting around the aureole of the peaked pinkness as he teased and nipped the tip, causing a light
feathery stir of pleasure in the white palpitating mound. Then, growing impatient with the teasing foreplay,
he raised himself higher again and glanced down to see the tight lips of her cunt stretched almost to the
bursting point, the light pink outer rims clasping tightly around the thick corded base of his penis. It was
such a delicious sight that he could almost cum right now just from looking at it, without even moving
again.
Now the bald servant began a still painful sawing motion, setting up a slow rhythm of movement that
skewered his mammoth prick wetly into the depths of her pussy, stretching and bruising it with every
merciless thrust he made. He withdrew it until the head reached the throbbing entrance between the
flared cuntal flanges and then fucked madly back into her distended moist cunt, battering her
pain-wracked body back hard against the mattress. Braun could sense Nadalee's body coming to life
again under him and he heard low humming sounds of servile acceptance coming from her chest. He
quickly slipped his hands from her shoulders and moved them down her sides to clutch the soft velvet
globes of her buttocks, one in each band. They were flexing and then loosening, oozing around his
fingers as he pressed harshly into them. He could feel her strain a little to open her thighs wider, the wet
satiny hole of her warm cunt flowering open and shut around the girth of his shaft. The realization
gradually came to him that she was really and truly his now to do with as he wished.
Nadalee also felt something strange happening inside her. The pain was going away, slowly, slowly
giving way to a maddening, uncontrollable sensation of pleasure that began deep in her womb and
seeped little by little through the altered nerve-ends of her tormented body. It rippled through her vagina
and out from between the fleece-lined lips, dancing like fire across her milky soft thighs, up and down
the full length of her widely-splayed legs, circling around inside her toes and making them curl tightly
against the bottoms of her feet. Eventually it traveled up from her contracting belly and throughout her rib
cage, surfacing at the tips of her stiffly quivering nipples and making them even more rigid than before.
They were alive to the touch of the very air in the room and she arched her back a little to press them
solidly against the laboring idiot's sweating hairless chest.
The pain was altogether gone now and she automatically closed her eyes as she tensed the muscles in
her thighs, writhing unconsciously under him from the intensity of her feeling. Without knowing it, she
rolled her hips luxuriously from side to side around the huge cock fucking into her cunt, its fleshy walls
dilating the throbbing in time to the cadence of Braun's forward lunges. It felt to her as though the wide
fanning head of his penis had a heart beating in it, was a separate being whose only purpose was to send
glorious shivers of rapture through her young body. It was becoming a part of her, melting and fusing
with her own flesh, until she was at one with it in an endless soaring flight of exquisite sensation. She no
longer felt any horror or anguish ... nothing but a mounting ecstasy, building higher and higher, reaching
new heights of rewarding sensual titillation with every passing moment. She felt only the animal lust that
had taken control of Braun, this mental defective, this ugly bald nitwit who was over ten years older than
she, this deranged servant who was fucking far up into her flat belly with his wonderful long thick cock ...
his big vulgar prick!
Braun could barely contain his tremendous elation as he worked over her, enjoying the grunts and
mewling sounds of her subjugation, feeling the tempo of her thrusts up against him becoming faster and
more urgent. The rhythmic slap of wetness as his balls spanked the unprotected crevice of her anus
reverberated throughout the bedroom, mingling with the sluicing noise of his ruthless plunges into the now
eager pussy she presented up to him. Suddenly he sensed an even greater abandon to passion come
over her, a wanton outburst of lust that made her arc her body off the mattress in a struggle to
completely engulf him. He giggled to himself as he abruptly paused to stare down at the thrilling sight of
her pelvis screwing up to swallow the shiny hard length of his cock. He watched with blissful fascination
as the tiny constricting muscles inside her young pussy nibbled greedily at the large swollen head. Then
the stretched lips of her pink hair-fringed slit pulled hungrily away, sliding moistly down the stone-hard
penis for five or six inches, only to nibble back up again until the soft down of her copper-colored pubic
hair brushed against his own, darker patch.... He let the beautiful little bitch hump up and down at will as
she concentrated with all her female strength on giving back to him the spine-tingling pleasure that he was
giving her.
He remained immobile even longer as he gazed in trance-like attentiveness at the tantalizing withdrawals
of his cock from her lust-saturated passage, pulling thin soft ridges of her flesh out with it as she screwed
her buttocks down into the mattress ... and then the entry which pushed the soft glistening folds back into
her as the long thick rod was wholly consumed by the obscenely wanting vaginal cavern. He allowed her
to continue her wanton milking movements for awhile, smiling to himself at the thought of his success in
turning the gorgeous, soft-bodied young wife into a squealing helpless mass of sexual desire.
Shit, yes, the hired hand's young wife was his, all right! Braun's dull mind concluded. She sure as hell
looked different now than she had when she arrived at the house for work this morning, he remembered,
picturing the fresh, sweet-faced look of innocence on her face that he had seen her wearing. Her lovely
face was contorted now from the exertion of straining to cum and he could hear the wet suctioning sound
of the ever-increasing flow of juices from her loins as she bucked wildly against him, her small feet
planted flat on either side of his knees against the quaking mattress.
He groaned and began to jar her again with merciless pile-driving strokes that drove his big prick boring
far up into the hidden, untouched recesses of her womb. Her succulent snowy breasts seemed to be
swelling larger, quivering and heaving up against the pressure of his chest, the hard rigid peaks of the
nipples digging into his perspiring flesh like small pebbles.
"Oh, oooh God, don't ever stop-please, don't ever stop! Fuck it, darling, fuck it harder and faster!
Ooooh, yessss, fuck meeeee!" she begged hysterically, unaware in her delirious transport of erotic
pleasure that the sweating idiot was already hammering into her uplifted buttocks with every last ounce
of strength and ardor that he possessed.
He was pouring everything he had into her, the total sum of years of anger and frustration, hate and
need, lust and uncertainty-all of the furious energy he had naturally inherited with the gradual realization
that he was an offensive freak of nature who had no choice but to depend upon "normal" people in order
to survive. Now, he wanted revenge, not only against Nadalee, but also against everyone who had ever
snubbed him or seemed to have thought that he was merely a vegetable without feelings ... a dumb
animal which they could afford to ridicule without worrying whether or not he might be offended.

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin » 19 Feb 2016 12:01

Chapter Five
"Jesus, old Braun's really fucking it to her," George gulped, laboring over the words as his glassy eyes
peered lustfully within inches of the enormous cock Sloughing ruthlessly into the furthermost depths of
Nadalee's pussy, amazement showing on his face that her tight young passage was capable now of
engulfing the whole of the great length.
"He's giving her hell, all right," Dolores agreed in an impassive tone of voice, tactfully hiding the twinge of
envy she felt, "and she's loving every second of it."
She saw that her wealthy husband was masturbating himself again. The still-naked blonde had seen him
do this many times before and had always felt that he was insulting her sense of dignity as a wife, a live
breathing woman who was always just as excited by watching other people fuck as he was. But the way
he jerked off so guiltlessly when she was standing next to him, as now, seemed to deny her very
existence. After all, she thought, she enjoyed having a big prick between her legs as much or more than
any woman alive and would rather have him smash his fist into her face, or even kick her, anything but
ignore her own need to have her stomach filled to overflowing with male hardness.
"God, what a pussy," George gasped as he leaned closer to gain a better view of the thick, long cock
racing into Nadalee like a fast whirling drill boring into the depths of the earth, battering and smashing all
before it in great waves of warm moist flesh. His eyes bulged wider as he timed the manipulations of his
own cock to the rhythm of the violent fucking motions on the bed.
"Oh, it's here, it's here.... I'm cumming, I'm cumming!... Ooooohhh, aaaaaawww!" Nadalee groaned, her
body vibrating wildly as her cunt opened around Braun and warm gushes of female juices drowned his
impaling shaft, trickling down over his balls and into the cleft between her upraised buttocks. The moron
went berserk as she grunted out the last of her first real orgasmic seizure, her body still jerking
spasmodically, smacking up against him, the lips of her vagina working and sucking at his penis as her
breath came in short desperate gasps.
He reached back and grabbed her ankles, lifting them brutally up over her shoulders until she was rolled
up into a tight round ball of helplessness, her knees pressing firmly down into the mattress on either side
of her head. The flattened plane of her loins was completely open to plunder at will and Braun fully
intended to take advantage of this opportunity to make her remember him all the rest of her life. He had
wanted to get his revenge but now it was his turn to have some fun and nothing else.
He dropped his head to lock his saliva-covered mouth over hers, thrusting his wet dripping tongue deep
in her throat, stifling the low animal grunts rising there. His shoulders pushing back against her full
rounded calves kept her locked in that defenseless position as he rammed it to her. He renewed his
clutching grasp on the white cheeks of her ass and pulled them far apart with his spread fingers until she
sucked in her breath from the sudden flash of pain, moaning up into his mouth. The nitwit started his long
hard thrusting movements with a fresh burst of energy, skewering into the hot slippery tunnel of her cunt
until each time the cock-head bashed against the mouth of the girl's womb, she uttered a little yelp of
masochistic pleasure. She sensed that his body was now a mass of sheer primitive wildness that was
altogether unleashing itself on her tender, beautiful flesh. Her arms were pinned down at her sides by her
own updrawn legs and she could feel his huge turgid glans sliding up and down inside her warm viscous
cunt like a turbine-powered piston.
Nadalee felt herself building again toward another shattering climax and her hands wormed themselves
from under her legs to snake around his undulating back. The redhead's nails clawed a path of blood
down to his flexing buttocks. Straining, she tried to pull him deeper into her on his in-stroke, to spit
herself on the hot driving rod like a delicious feast roasting on the coals for the delectation of a band of
Tarters from ancient times. She sucked voraciously on the thick wet tongue that was shoved deep into
her throat and swallowed the moisture of his saliva as it flowed lewdly into her mouth. Braun's breath
was foul and yet, rather than repelling her, it incited her to new heights of excitement.
The beautiful girl of eighteen matched his pounding lunges with her own rhythmic thrashings as their two
tightly entwined bodies struggled madly against each other. The sounds of deep lustful breathing and
moans filled the room, mixing with the sounds of their sweaty flesh smacking together to form of the
coupling a symphony of sex and liquidity.
"Shit, oh shit," the idiot murmured over and over to himself as he ceaselessly slipped the blood-filled
cock deep up into her white round screaming little belly with fantastic long strokes. He could feel his cum
rallying for discharge, building up inside his swollen balls as they banged against her ass like gongs
lambasting water-soaked satin. He was ready to explode.
Nadalee could feel her insides splitting thrillingly as the head of the deeply gouging prick suddenly flared
into a hugeness that caused her to cry out in a surge of simultaneous joy and pain. It began to spurt and
she felt the delicious hot white liquid shooting into her like scorching fire, ricocheting and sloshing around
inside her stretched pussy like an eruption of molten lava. She clasped her supple female muscles around
his girth, drinking it in, her simultaneous cumming spewing back in answer this time.
"Aaaaaaaiiiieeeeeee!" she screamed, squeezing her eyes tightly shut as they reached the summit together.
Her pink quivering cunt was brimming over with their cum and her heart pounded beneath her breasts
with all the force of a sledge delivering blow after blow against her ribs.
"Oh sheeeeeeiit! Eaaaaaawwwhh!" Braun bawled out, his grotesque body flailing spastically as volley
after volley of sticky white sperm shot up the thick tube in his cock and filled the vault of her belly with
his precious manhood.
Clamoring out her second orgasm, Nadalee reached frantically down around her own buttocks with
both hands and seized the deflating balls pressed into the now shallow valley of her anus. She began to
squeeze and wring them to force everything into her as her legs jerked out high in the air.
"Give it to me, all of it!" she begged, her words muffled by the tongue still swabbing the inside of her
mouth. The hot walls of her cunt still milked at his jerking cock hungrily until at last he gave one final
involuntary shudder and there was nothing left in his shriveling testicles .... He was finished ... empty ...
sucked dry ... and his close-set eyes were blank and filmed-over with gratifying exhaustion.
Suddenly, the bald moron collapsed on top of her, feeling her insides still glowing with warmth around
his softening penis.... She seemed superhuman, her limbs still twitching and contracting in electric
sensation as he lay panting across her tensed body, until she too finally gave a last convulsive jerk and
shivered to a limp stillness, her legs splaying out lifelessly on each side of him on the bed, one arm
outstretched and dangling down doll-like over the edge of the mattress. She was thoroughly drained,
utterly vitiated by the stormy finale of the first really fulfilling sexual encounter of her life. It was strange,
she mused fuzzily, that the end of the experience should seem like a beginning of something for her,
almost as though her mind and body had just been launched from the springboard of her youth into an
orbit of maturity and real womanhood-a realm of existence from which she knew she would never return.
Nadalee and the exhausted moron lay still for another moment, her mind wandering hazily as it tried to
piece together fragments of thought. Her concentration was broken then by Braun stirring to life on top
of her, muttering to himself as he raised his upper body to the full height of his straightened arms, only to
topple over in a sprawling position at her side, his cock glistening with the mixed juices of their orgasms
as it fell limp like a fat dying python between his quaking thighs.
The brief stretch of calm and quiet in the aftermath of their lust was then cut short by a sudden burst of
deep-throated grunts and gasps above the bed, filling the young redhead's ears with a jolt of alarm. She
was just about to turn her head and see what was happening when, out of nowhere, an unexpected
splatter of hot shocking wetness landed on her stomach. She flinched and quickly opened her eyes,
blinking for a few seconds as she focused her sight on a big shadowy figure hovering over her prostrate
form. She could not believe what she saw and fluttered her lashes again as if to wash away some
obstruction in the path of her vision. Gradually the form took on distinct characteristics and her mouth
gaped open with astonishment.
God, it was Mr. Blackwell!
The middle-aged goliath was standing next to his blonde wife beside the bed, holding his hard cock with
both hands as he aimed the stream of white sperm spurting from the tip directly at the flat soft surface of
Nadalee's belly. His long beefy legs were thrown wide apart and he was supporting his massive weight
on the balls of his feet, his gaze locked lewdly on the wet matted hair surrounding the well-fucked furrow
of her delicious young cunt. The throbbing cock he held in his hands shot forth a concluding squirt of his
obscene sperm, a liquid missile that arched out high in the air for a record distance and landed with a
lascivious splattering sound on the firm ivory white softness of her left breast. A sudden smile of
self-satisfaction mingled with the contorted expression of lust on his face as he gazed at the sticky white
substance growing heavy with its own weight and finally trickling slowly down the fleshy rounded sphere
of her breast and across the light brownish-pinkness of the nipple.
"George, darling, you should be more careful," Dolores quipped suddenly with a slightly shaky little
laugh. "That's no way to treat a young wife."
"Wife?" George questioned doubtfully, still puffing heavily, a masquerade of contempt on his face as his
eyes scanned Nadalee's shamelessly splayed form. "Christ, she's no wife ... not when she jumps at the
first chance to fuck a moron like Braun."
The youthful redhead jerked upright to a sitting position on the bed, a look of shock on her face at the
cold-hearted remark. During the lustful session with Braun, she had completely forgotten her
responsibility as a married woman. Although she hated to admit it to herself, Newton had not even
existed to her while the feeble-witted brute had been slaving on top of her naked body, igniting all the
untapped resources of sensuality in her that she had not even known existed. Oh God, she cried
inwardly, how could she possibly face Newton now, after what had happened? She wanted to blot out
even the thought of it, to crush it forever, but the reality of what she had done flashed over and over
again in her mind. It was like quicksilver and confronted her with the humiliating truth no matter where
she turned within herself. The mere words, "Nadalee fucked a thirty year-old nitwit behind her husband's
back," when she repeated them in her tortured mind, filled her with an oppressive black hopelessness.
She sat there despairing, feeling the stifling heat of the room closing in on her naked perspiring body,
hearing the others around her breathing less rapidly now. Suddenly she felt her employer move closer to
her and looked up just in time to see him squeeze his deflated cock between his fingers until a droplet of
residue cum oozed out of the hole at the tip and dribbled down to drop indecently on the smooth
whiteness of her nearest slender shoulder.
She groaned at this further debasement and shut her eyes quickly to blot out the disgusting sight. It was
enough to have been so weak and to have allowed her body to surrender to the degrading feelings that
the slavering Braun had aroused in her but to be forced to submit to her middle-aged employer's insulting
vulgarity afterward was almost too much to bear. She remained motionless on the bed, sitting there
suspended in a timeless coma of guilt and shame, unable and not even wanting to move. Her cruelly
violated pussy still throbbed from the savage fucking she had been given and the bald idiot's hot sticky
cum still leaked in a lewd trickle from between the stretched hair-lined lips. Her entire body felt used and
raw, its innocence forever dirtied by the obscene things that had happened to her that afternoon. Anyone
who wanted to could have come in the room at that moment and pushed her flat on her back again to
fuck into her stomach at will. She could not resist or care for she had whored her body and nothing
mattered anymore. Her whole world had unmercifully exploded in her face within an hour or so and the
true impact of its meaning had not yet fully dawned on her naive tortured mind. And yet she felt as
though she were on the thin edge of realizing something very important about herself and the basis of her
marriage with Newton, her pious young husband. She ached to know exactly what it was but her
thoughts rushed blindly around the boundaries of real understanding, her brain refusing to accept it for
some reason. There seemed to be something terrifying that was wedged between that moment and the
future, something terrifying but strangely thrilling as well, and she sensed instinctively that eventually it
would change her destiny just as much as what had happened this afternoon on the very bed where she
was now sitting.
"Come on, get up, you little whore," George ordered contemptuously, his voice a harsh stab in the
stillness of the room. Dolores, isn't there a new uniform somewhere next door that she can wear instead
of her torn clothes?"
"Yes, darling I'll go get it," the blonde woman replied, a light of amusement shining in her blue eyes. "But
don't you think the girl should have to pay for it this time?"
"Yes, by God! We'll deduct it from her next paycheck," the millionaire agreed vehemently, his
expression and tone thawing a little as he went on with, "a bit at a time, of course, since we don't want to
make Newton suffer because his tramp wife's such a cheating little bitch."
"That's generous of you, George ... very, very generous, come to think of it, considering how much
we've done for her already today," Dolores observed. The mature, voluptuous woman gave Nadalee a
tolerant smile of fake sympathy and continued, her tone subdued but full of extra meaning as she
announced, "You must know, dear, that everything is changed now-now that we've decided for the time
being not to tell your husband what you were caught doing and that we watched you practically rape
poor Braun."
"Christ, yes, and wouldn't he like to know how you ripped off your dress because you were so anxious
to excite the helpless idiot with the sight of your naked body ... to make him behave like a dumb
animal?" George taunted in a near-whisper of mock anger. "And an top of everything else, wouldn't he
like to hear how you almost cost you your jobs and the big chance to buy the farm he wants so much ...
works so hard for?"
"But-but, y-you were wa-watching and ... d-did that m-mess ... on me," Nadalee stammered uselessly,
her glistening underlip turning downward and exposing her straight white teeth as she fought to contain
herself and not break down in tears.
"You caught it on tape, didn't you, when Nadalee was raping Braun?" George asked, pronouncing every
word carefully for effect and ignoring the distressed girl's last statement.
"I wish I hadn't had to," Dolores answered with an exaggerated sigh as she suddenly produced a
miniature tape recorder she had been concealing in the palm of her right hand, "but here it is ... the truth
of what happened in her own words."
The strikingly sensual blonde held up the tiny instrument and pushed the "play" button. There was a long
silence and then a slight rustle of static before a young woman's voice broke out clearly from the
bantam-size speaker.
"I WANT HIS COCK IN ME ... OH PLEASE!"
"Turn it up louder," George instructed his wife, a stern look of disapproval tensing his face as he glared
without pity at the shocked, wide-eyed girl seated before him.
"OOOH GOD, DON'T EVER STOP- PLEASE DON'T EVER STOP!... FUCK IT, DARLING,
FUCK IT HARDER AND FASTER!"
Nadalee stared in disbelief at the tiny machine cradled in the blonde's band, her huge green eyes rolling
and gaping open as her pretty face paled again.
"I'M CUMMMMING, I'M CUMMMING! OOOOOOOHHH, AAAAAAAMAWWW!"
George Blackwell maintained his outward appearance of indignity as other obscene words blared from
the recorder, waiting patiently until he thought that his young victim had heard enough to shock her
beyond any thought of future resistance on her part. He reached over then and flipped off the
battery-operated recorder and saw Nadalee drop her sweet face in her hands, her copper-colored hair
flowing down around her naked shoulders as she began to sob fitfully in uncontrollable humiliation and
shame. The job was done, George thought with satisfaction, the young wife was tamed and her lily-white
purity had been stained beyond recognition.
"Since there's nothing else to say, my dear, why don't you take off the rest of the day? As a matter of
fact, I insist," he said without waiting for a reply.
"Well, I don't know if ..." Nadalee began weakly.
"And by the way, I think you should wear those frilly white underthings ... the ones my wife bought for
you in San Francisco ... under your uniform tomorrow," George went on confidently, showing his teeth in
a broad, smug smile.
"I'm sure she knows what you're talking about, darling," the blonde assured coolly. "Come on, Nadalee,
you want to get dressed now, don't you?"
The bewildered girl nodded a faint "yes" and moved slightly, pulling together her battered limbs
experimentally to see if everything worked. She gasped with pain as she swung her firm long legs over
the edge of the bed, pausing there a moment to allow her aching muscles a chance to adjust to the
surprise of movement. Then, taking a deep breath, she rose waveringly to a standing position beside the
towering bulk of her stern-faced employer. The ravaged girl stood there a moment longer, threatening to
topple over in a heap on the floor, until she extended both hands with a wince of misery to accept the
wad of underwear that Dolores had retrieved from the floor next to the bed.
Nadalee struggled slowly into her mutilated nylon panties as she cast a last look around the bedroom, a
scene that she was certain was burned indelibly on her memory forever as a symbol of the debasing pain
and humiliation she had undergone there this afternoon. The haunting beauty of her young face blanched
to a pale waxen color as she ran her eyes quickly over the bald servant's obscene nakedness where he
lay still sprawled on the bed, his huge penis slouched limply between his hairy legs like a long fleshy
length of thick hose.
God, it was impossible, she shook her head in wordless disbelief, her mind struggling vainly to erase the
truth. She was still only eighteen and yet she was already a cheating wife as well as a common little
whore ... a whore who had actually been excited while her smooth young body was being used! She had
actually exploded in wild orgasm ... twice!... and been flooded with warm waves of lewd animal
pleasure! There was no possible way she could ever live down her horrible wickedness and betrayal of
Newton's trust in her as his wife.
Finally, she returned her gaze to the torn white brassiere that dangled from her fingertips, her eyes
locking on the now useless piece of underclothing as though it held some kind of strange attraction.
"Don't worry about that silly thing, dear, because from now on you'll be wearing underwear that's more
becoming to you and not trash like that," Dolores said in a husky voice ripe with suggestion as she took
the ripped bra from the girl's hand. "All right, dammit, let's go find that extra uniform before it gets any
later."
Nadalee padded obediently across the carpet behind the voluptuous blonde as they went off in search of
the reserve outfit. The beautiful young redhead suddenly froze dead in her tracks as they approached the
doorway, uttering a little cry of panic as out of the corner of her eye she glimpsed a slight movement a
few feet away on the floor. Pivoting her head, she saw with alarm that it was Buck, the enormous
German Shepherd she had seen earlier. The ferocious-looking dog gave a deep-throated growl and rose
threateningly to his feet as though he were about to leap on her.
"Great, he likes you!" George said in loud approval. "We'd planned to
introduce you two anyway. It'll make everything easier if he likes you
..."
A thin secret smile of sadistic triumph played across the diabolical millionaire's lips as he watched
Nadalee's soft sensuous buttocks sway from side to side as she disappeared through the doorway after
his wife. It amused him to think of the luscious girl trying to puzzle together the meaning of his remark as
she walked back toward the cottage later, her sweet little cunt still dripping from the load of sticky cum
Braun had shot up into the depths of her flat silky belly.
"We'll see you tomorrow, baby," George called out after the young wife, chuckling softly to himself as he
turned then to search around the bedroom for his clothes.

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin » 19 Feb 2016 12:02

Chapter Six
Newton paused for a moment beside the powerful black Chrysler, listening to the cooling engine snap
and tick as he gazed around him. It was the next day at Quail Lake and a typically beautiful one. The
grey haze of that morning had dissolved and now, just after noon, the sun was blazing down brilliantly as
a light breeze from the north stirred and swept away the last layer of cloud. He could hear the tops of the
pines swishing and murmuring like hushed voices that reminded him where he was.
A couple of minutes later, Newton heaved a huge sigh of relief as he poked his head just inside the
kitchen door at the rear of the palatial Blackwell home and saw John, the skinny grey-haired chef of
about sixty, working in deep concentration over the large electric range at the far end of the room.
"Hi, John! I'm sure glad to see you," Newton said as he stepped inside.
"I've been looking for Braun and can't seem to find him anywhere." Newton felt a sudden flash of
irritation when the thin-bodied older man failed to answer him or even notice his presence. The
handsome young chauffeur and maintenance man had just returned from a drive at breakneck speeds
into the nearest town to buy a dozen packages of the expensive special smoking tobacco that Mr.
Blackwell always used. His wealthy employer had told him late that morning that the tobacco was
urgently needed and that Newton should deliver it in person by no later than twelve-thirty.
"John?"
"Yeah, boy, what do you want?" John finally answered, not even bothering to look up from his task at
the stove.
"Uh, I was just wondering ... what's for dinner today?" the young brown-haired husband asked
tentatively, momentarily intimidated by John's grouchiness. He knew that the chef had a tendency to be
cranky at times but realized that the older man might be able to help him find Mr. Blackwell sooner than
he could on his own. A bit of interest in another man's work always warmed him up faster than anything,
Newton's father had always said.
"Don't know, boy, because I haven't decided yet.... This here's for the dog," John said abruptly, still not
turning around from whatever it was he was cooking. "Why, you hungry?"
"No, I was only interested in what sort of things the Blackwells like," Newton smiled politely.
"I guess Nadalee can tell you about that a lot better than I can," the skinny chef said mysteriously.
"What do you mean?" Newton inquired, his brow furrowing as he tried to imagine why his ignorant
young wife would know anything about the fancy dinners John whipped up every evening. "Nadalee
doesn't know a darned thing about cooking-except what I taught her myself after we got married."
"Well, boy, she seems to know enough to keep the boss pretty well satisfied," John chuckled, a hidden
smile of amusement on his lips. "But when you look like her, you don't have to know very much about
anything."
"What do you mean by that?" Newton snapped suddenly, an angry flustered
expression on his face as he pondered the sinister suggestiveness in
the other man's voice. "Nadalee's a good God-fearing girl and she
wouldn't think -"
"Oh, is that so? Well, it looks like you've got a few things to learn, young fella," the cook interrupted with
a knowing grin on his gaunt face as he turned to look at Newton. "Now, what do you want? It's almost
twelve-thirty and I've got to get Buck's dinner ready. I've got a feeling he's going to be pretty damned
hungry in a little while."
"I-I'm looking for Mr. Blackwell," the young man answered. He was stymied by the unexplained
remarks but knew that there was not enough time now to probe into them further. He had been
instructed to deliver the packages of tobacco right away and did not want to keep the wealthy man
waiting ... especially not after what his employer had told him yesterday morning about the savings
account for the farm.
"That's what I figured. You'll find Mr. and Mrs. Blackwell upstairs in the study about now," John advised
him in a tone of sarcastic formality, adding, "and you'll probably find your hot young wife up there too.
Go on up, boy, and see how rich people have fun in their spare time ..."
The spindly chef's words dissolved into a long flood of laughter as he stood watching the door from the
kitchen to the hallway swing to a standstill after Newton's hasty departure. By God, that hick kid was
going to see something upstairs that would rattle him down to earth for a change, John mused as his
laughter subsided. It never failed to tickle him when the Blackwells arranged the clever sex games that
always left some poor young girl or newly-married couple shaken for life. But this boy from Oklahoma
and his sexy redheaded wife looked like extra choice morsels-even if they were two of the most ignorant
kids he had ever met. Well, they had to find out for themselves what makes the world go round sooner
or later anyway and now was probably as good a time as any.
John grinned licentiously as he reached one hand over to the electric console next to the stove and,
finding the right button, pressed it with his index finger to warn his employers that the boy was on the
way up to deliver the tobacco. He checked his watch once again and saw that the timing was perfect.
Newton strode quickly along the thickly carpeted upstairs hallway, still angry at John and yet just as
much curious about the real meaning behind the normally grouchy chef's outburst of laughter and the
remarks about Nadalee. The young man sensed intuitively that the older man had been trying to imply
something terrible and untrue about his wife's dealings with the Blackwells, the generous people who
now held the key to his dream of having a farm to work with Nadalee at his side. Besides, what would
she be doing alone with the middle-aged couple up here-during working hours-that could be thought of
as fun?
Eight, nine, ten, he counted silently, satisfying himself that the half-open door ahead of him was the
entrance to the study. It was open, he saw with relief, noting happily that a faint path of sunlight poured
out from the interior of the room to the dark corridor. He walked up with an innocent smile on his mouth
and was just about to lower his raised right fist to knock when suddenly he froze, his handsome young
face paling as he blinked his eyes and swayed slightly as though he were about to lose consciousness.
"Dear God, no, no!"
Newton's mind blanked completely with shock for a moment as he beheld the lewd sight in the room.
The young husband wanted to scream, to turn and race back down to the kitchen, to somehow pretend
that what he saw inside was not really true, but his whole body was paralyzed and he stood there
unmoving as though his feet were too heavy to lift from the floor.
Nadalee was in there! She was sitting on a huge leather couch with her eyes and teeth clenched tightly
shut-and she was completely naked! Mr. Blackwell and Braun were in there too, both naked from
head to foot as they stood on either side of the beautiful eighteen year-old redhead and peered down at
the shameless, sinful thing she was doing to herself! Her rounded white legs were opened wide as she
probed with her fingers at the moist pink lips of her contracting vagina, widening them. She slipped her
middle finger in and out smoothly between the lubricated ragged flanges with her legs jackknifed back
now, knees pressed back tightly against her full white breasts. The wanton redhead's soft rounded
buttocks rose and fell in response to the inquiring finger, her facial muscles tightening as she joined
another finger with the first and, grimacing a little, pushed both of them into the hungry pink folds. They
disappeared with a soft sucking noise and a low moan of pleasure purred from her parted lips.
Newton tensed in greater shock at this obscene indignity and shook his head as though to clear away the
lewd spectacle from his unbelieving mind. But it was true, all right, and the little bitch was obviously
loving it so much that she was out of her mind with Godless passion. Blinking again, he focused his eyes
on the vulgar exhibition of his own wife driving her fingers into herself in uncontrollable passion. The
rapidly increasing rhythm brought grunts of pleasure from deep in her throat as the fingers sank into the
tight, pink opening, making wet sounds of suction as she withdrew them only to push them in again. Her
beautiful young face was flushed crimson as she strained for orgasm, groaning in frustration as her own
fingers thrust harder and deeper. They were not enough. Her head rolled from side to side on the low
leather roll at the back of the couch, her long red hair swaying and flowing in her frustrating effort to
bring herself to climax. But she kept on, her hand beating a wild staccato against the spread, straining
buttocks, her grunting noises becoming louder and faster by the moment as she continued.
Suddenly, out of another part of the room, Buck, the huge black-and-brown German Shepherd,
appeared. Newton saw the ferocious-looking dog lumber up to Nadalee on the couch, growling in
vicious warning as he sniffed along the insides of her defenseless, upturned loins. Her eyes were jerked
open wide in terror and the back of her hand was pressed tightly to her mouth to keep from screaming.
She made a slight movement to lower her legs and roll to one side on the couch but the giant German
Shepherd growled more menacingly and she froze in the helpless position of masturbation, her thighs still
spread wide apart and her knees drawn up tightly to her breasts. It was impossible for her to move
without bringing another snarl of threat from Buck.
"Buck likes young ones, doesn't he, Braun?" Newton heard the millionaire ask of the bald servant.
"Yeah, Mr. Blackwell.... I like 'em too," the excited moron grumbled in reply.
Newton jumped when the huge animal moved forward a step toward his defenseless wife. His first
impulse was to fly through the doorway and into the room to her rescue but for some strange reason-one
he could not understand-he was unable to move. Somehow, the very helplessness of his beautiful
teen-aged wife leaning back against the leather couch, shaking with fear before the snarling dog, was
sadistically fascinating to him. He could not even turn away his eyes. The lewd thought of the giant
German Shepherd raping his naked and defenseless wife, right in front of his eyes, sent shivers of wicked
curiosity tingling through him. And besides, the little whore deserved anything that might happen to her
now, now that she had stooped to such evil carnality that she shamelessly played with herself in front of
two naked men!
His thoughts jerked back to the scene from which his eyes had never wavered. The monstrous dog
lowered his head to the young redhead's soft, hair-covered loins and began to sniff in earnest. His brushy
tail wagged in evidence of his excitement as though he had finally found the best mating partner of his
canine life. Nadalee moaned in fright as his cold nose suddenly made contact with her tiny puckered
anus. She tensed as his tongue snaked out and licked wetly up and down the crevice in which it nestled,
the tip burrowing slightly into the rubbery brown ring of flesh. For a moment, she tried to squirm away
but Buck raised his head and growled again, then began greedily lapping at the narrow pinkness of the
slit above her anus. He ran his tongue hotly up the full length of it, from the tightly-closed anal opening up
over the fluted pink ridges of her pussy until it grazed the tiny bud of her clitoris at the top of her pubic
mound. His great tongue spread through the silky softness of the hair-covered swelling like a knife
through soft butter. It flicked relentlessly between the young redhead's wide-spread legs, pausing
sometimes to curl its way deep inside her. She jumped automatically, squirming under the hot wet
onslaught of the fleshy spear lapping and goring her cunt.
Holy Jesus, the wanton cheating bitch was actually moaning as though she liked it! At first, Newton
thought his ears were betraying him but gradually he realized that the frightened sounds of before had
changed to soft mewls of pleasure, pleasure that even she had never dared give voice to when he had
made love to what he had thought was his sweet, pure young wife ... even though it had always been for
the sake of making her pregnant with his son. But still, Newton could not take his eyes from the
forbidden sight. He shuddered and gasped at the change coming over her more and more as he
watched. She was totally immersed in her own pleasure, her entire voluptuous body writhing as the thick
tongue licked slitheringly between her legs. Then he saw her raise her hands to hold them aloft for a
moment, as though in indecision, and then drop them to the beast's head.
She grasped the dog's ears and with a deep animal sound of her own, kicked her smooth white legs
back over her head even further and pulled his pointed nose forward into her well-lubricated pussy. His
long pink tongue thrust up the moist passageway like an attacking lizard, ravishing her naked secret parts
without mercy. Whines and wild incoherent groans streamed from her lips, pleading and encouraging the
dumb animal who was salivating so freely between her writhing white buttocks.
The aroused dog worked like the savage creature he was, driven by the rutting lust of the wild in him.
The staggered husband watched his wife's milky-white flesh quiver as the maddened animal drank from
the teasing open slit. This perverted stimulation was driving her insane and she squirmed forward so that
the snake-like thickness of the long tongue could give her more pleasure. She was willingly rolling her
naked white buttocks against the face of the animal, seeming to drown in the weirdness of the obscene
unnatural act.
Suddenly, the slavering dog lifted his head from her moist cuntal opening and Newton heard his
impassioned lusting wife cry out in disappointment. My God, she was actually pleading out for more of
the horrible, debasing excitement as though the very last of her natural resistance against sin had vanished
under the lapping of the German Shepherd's tongue. She was enslaved by the huge animal panting over
her, her quivering body spread-eagled under him as he reared up to place his forepaws on the couch
beside her shoulders. Newton thought he would pass out from sheer shock as he saw his lust-crazed
young wife strain forward with one hand to touch the sheath that enclosed the dog's penis. His heart beat
crazily as he watched her take hold of the hairy sheath and begin to milk it, first gently and then with
increasing urgency. She seemed to flinch in fear when Buck began to respond, his natural desire flaming
up and jerking his muscles to greater life. She labored steadily, carefully, gasping for breath as she
squirmed back against the couch cushions, pushing the wet swollen lips of her cunt down hard in a
useless attempt to douse the fire before it was too late. The brief contact with the leather seemed only to
further ignite the fire raging out of control in her loins.
Newton observed a bizarre look of almost masochistic pleasure light his sex-hungry wife's eyes as the
glistening red penis slipped out from the dog's sheath, dancing and jerking lewdly in her hand as Buck
began to make humping movements and squirt tiny premature jets of clear semen on the cushion
between her upturned legs. The massive black-brown dog's head lowered again and the thick tongue
slithered out into the exposed crevice between Nadalee's pale-white thighs. The German Shepherd's
tongue lashed her for another long avid moment as she gasped, laboring for breath, and then the young
husband saw his own wife sob with desire as she thrust forward her rounded buttocks in an attempt to
capture the steadily lengthening red shaft with the pulsing lips of her grasping, hungry cunt. What Buck
wanted was plain to see-and the beautiful redheaded girl wanted it too, her white globular ass-cheeks
lifted and spread open with both of her hands now. The creature's hot tongue had lashed her into servile
surrender, crushing her resistance and pride with its unmerciful and unyielding attack on her sensitive
female crevice for what had seemed like an eternity.
The shining scarlet penis had slipped all the way out of its furry casing, dripping steadily from the tapered
tip, dancing in the young girl's hot wet crevice as the dog trembled with the anticipation of sinking the
thick shaft into her body. Newton saw his girlish wife continue to heave toward the long throbbing dog
prick like an animal herself and the very thought of his own Nadalee actually wanting to be fucked by a
brute sent another electric chill of unwanted sensation through his male loins. His own heart was starting
to pound like a tom-tom as he leaned forward a little from his position at the doorway to watch the
sharp tip of Buck's cock jabbing between his wife's open legs, trying to enter her, missing again and
again and even prodding against her cringing anus once or twice.
The lithe-bodied brunette saw his bride of a year wince and tense, jerking in an attempt to evade the
bending, up-slipping prod in sudden fright, but the dog returned immediately to the attack after having
had his first taste of success. He began to thrust blindly, the thin point sliding frustratingly high, into the
soft hair-nested slit to rub against the erect clitoris. Newton saw that the hot scarlet of the dog's penis
jabbing wildly contrasted excitingly with the fevered pink of the girl's passion-inflamed pussy, spreading
the lips wider as the unhoused shaft searched between them.
Newton held his breath as he stood watching the huge dog bucking against his moaning wife, attempting
to skewer her on the shiny head of the ever-lengthening taper of the long, dripping penis. Out of control,
Buck growled in frustration as Nadalee, in final desperation, reached down and grasped the slippery
cock to guide the point of it into the moist pink slit, Buck's every forward thrust spreading it wider and
wider apart. The stroking member slipped out of her fingers and found the tiny opening of her anus by
mistake, popping into it cruelly.
"Ooooooohh, nooooooooo!" she screamed with the pain of the unexpected intrusion, twisting to one
side in an effort to escape the obscene impalement. But Buck was not to be discouraged and returned to
the attack of the helpless girl with all the lust of the wild, mindlessly, savagely humping against her hard,
throbbing clitoris and then slipping down further to thrust between the lips of her white-hot pussy.
Nadalee deliberately and shamelessly grasped the dog's rigid prick again with one hand as with the
fingers of the other she parted the hair-lined lips of her vagina, holding her mouth open in an O-gape as
the giant German Shepherd jerked forward and suddenly buried his huge penis deep between her legs.
"Ooohh! Aaahh! yeeesss," Newton heard her moan in grateful abandonment as Buck sank himself into
her quivering belly, into his wife's belly. The thick cock raced in, in, in, deep into the squirming girl's
pink, clasping cunt, filling her with its scarlet length. Newton's eyes bulged out in wonder and disbelief as
he watched it slither forward with a wet rush until it was in her all the way up to the hilt, its very roots
straining out of the hairy sheath, the sperm-swollen balls finally thumping wetly against the upturned
cheeks of her buttocks. Further moans of relief came from Nadalee's lips, her exquisite face contorting
in a lewd smile of ecstasy as she began to move rhythmically upwards to meet the thrusts of the panting
dog. Even as the beast's forelegs draped over her shoulders, trapping her upper body, she began to
undulate her body and move her creamy delectable ass in lascivious circles, abandoning herself
completely to the delicious animal fucking she was receiving in Mr. Blackwell's study on the sumptuous
leather couch. Her glazed green eyes were opened wide in rapturous wantonness and her head was
turned slightly sideways so that Newton was able to see the full effect it was having on her. Her large,
firm breasts danced and bounced in little quivering motions as Buck pounded into her eager cunt and she
writhed in time to the penetrating lunges he made into her with the glistening flesh of his poker-hot
thickness.
The flabbergasted young husband shifted his gaze a little and was astonished even more for a moment at
the sight of the pair of drooling men standing on either side of Nadalee's position on the couch. Mr.
Blackwell's penis was erect and he was massaging it in the same lewd way that the bald servant was
caressing his tremendous long cock.... They were masturbating! They were watching Nadalee getting
fucked by a dog and were so excited by the sight that they were actually playing with themselves!
The filthy fucking bitch, the goddamned whore, she loves it! Newton repeated over and over to himself.
His own sweet little wife was actually loving the lewd sensual sin she was committing there, in front of
two naked men who were so worked up by the unnatural act being performed so wantonly before their
eyes that they had completely lost control of themselves!
He could not believe it ... it was truly impossible ... and yet his breath was coming in tight gasps and his
own heart was pounding fiercely, so violently that his consciousness was affected and he did not realize
that his penis jerked slightly as it began to harden in his trousers. The burning sensation in his tensed loins
grew with maddening intensity with every moment he watched his innocent young wife being ravished to
the point that only the devil's presence in her soul could possibly explain her sinfully impassioned
reactions. The brown-haired young man was beginning to perspire in the close warmth of the hallway
and trickles of male sweat began to run down his back and from the flatness of his stomach down into
his pubic hair. Its slow teasing trail caused him to catch his breath and bite down unconsciously on his lip
to keep back a moan of frustration. His nerves were shattered and his mind whirled as he fought against
the strange stirrings of desire in his virile youthful body. He knew that he should tear away his eyes from
the sight of his wife being violated so unnaturally, should turn and run from the sight of Nadalee being
fucked-actually fucked!-by a dog. But the lewd thought itself sent another chill of pleasurable feeling
coursing through his taut boyish loins and he could now sense the seeping wetness of his semen at the
end of his involuntarily hardening prick.
"Fuck me, fuck my cuuuunnt!" Nadalee begged of the pumping dog, her supple white body arching
obscenely upward to swallow the thrusting slippery flesh of Buck's cock. His hairy flanks shimmered in
the sunlight of the study as he rammed hard into the gaping hollow between the ecstatic girl's thighs. She
was completely beside herself now and was shouting shocking encouragements to the German Shepherd
fucking her senseless, hissing at him through clenched teeth as she begged him to fuck into her hungry
pussy as hard and fast as he could.
"I think you dropped something," Dolores ventured in a soft, amused voice as she stood completely
naked at Newton's side, her extended hand holding out the package of special tobacco that he had let
slip from his grasp during his excitement.
"Huh ... what?" Newton mumbled absently, then turning with a sudden twist of his aroused body toward
the sound of her sultry voice. "W-what are you doing here?... Why-why are you n-naked?"
She tossed her mane of blonde hair, averting her face from his gaze as a smile of amusement played over
her mouth at the sight of the hand some youth's puzzled expression. She knew she had to be careful not
to make him suspicious more than he already seemed to be, that she had to use wilely tactics to prevent
him from knowing how he had been duped into witnessing the arranged exhibition taking place within the
study. The voluptuous older woman had waited until she thought the time was right, had stood behind
him in the hallway as she watched the young husband peer in at the sight of his beautiful wife being
fucked out of her mind by Braun's enormous German Shepherd. When Dolores had decided a moment
ago that the spectacle had taken its toll on the brown-haired husband's senses, she had finished
undressing and moved in for the kill.
"I was taking a nap, Newton," she explained confidently, "in the master bedroom ... and I heard a noise
coming from here."
"But ... you're naked," he reminded, turning his eyes away in an appropriate gesture of modesty.
"Of course I'm naked ... I always undress for afternoon naps," Dolores explained unsmilingly, a
matter-of-fact tone of voice making her explanation sound all the more logical and innocent. "I didn't
expect to find you out here in our hallway ... watching your wife doing what she's doing in there."
The stunning, shapely blonde moved forward a step to place her hand on the distressed husband's
forearm in a show of sympathetic affection and condolence when she saw his forehead wrinkle in
confusion and jealous anger. God, he was handsome, she thought, her blue eyes glued to the sight of his
suntanned brow and the smoothness of clean-shaven face.
"Well, I sure didn't expect this either," he swore with a quick wave of his free hand in a movement of
utter sincerity, his cheeks blushing with color and his eyes widening in a show of dazed wonderment.
"Not so loud, darling, or you'll let them know we're here," Dolores cautioned.
"So what if they do see us!" Newton blustered, drawing back indignantly.
"But what if they see that?" she said significantly, nodding her head toward the spreading stain of wetness
at the peak of cloth where his penis jutted out in erection under his trousers. It was all she could do to
keep from betraying herself with a giggle. She fought to restrain herself, choking off the impulse as she
struggled tenaciously to maintain a balance between her feelings of amusement and rising desire. After a
moment, she regained her composure and dropped her eyes to spare him the hint of a grin on her face.
Obviously, Newton could not answer her question and turned wordlessly away to watch the painfully
stimulating sight of his wife's crazed, surrendering body as she moaned and thrashed under the massive
body of the sex-maddened dog.
Dolores felt her own senses succumbing to the lewd urges now flooding through her too-long denied
body and moved closer to the warmth of Newton's alerted maleness, her full right breast pushing
nakedly against the solid muscles of his chest. She did not dare to reveal her true intentions yet, to be too
aggressive, and contented herself for the moment by snaking her closest arm as inconspicuously as she
could around his trim waist, her hand dangling loosely over his lean hip as she pressed herself softly
against him. She could sense the great effort he was making to remain aloof and felt a brief pang of real
sympathy toward his confusion, perhaps as a result of her own lust-provoked unsteadiness.
She was a whore, an evil madwoman! Nadalee ranted at herself, even though she relished every
pile-driving stroke of Buck's cock up into her stomach, pushing her delicate inner organs higher and
higher until she was positive they would break loose and spill forth from between her parted lips. The
huge dark-haired German Shepherd was fucking into her willing young pussy so furiously that her very
soul was being ripped loose-he was pushing it out of her ravenously blooming body more and more with
every punishing stroke. Oh shit, fuck my cunt, fuck me, fuck me, you big bastard!... Fuck your hard
cock up my pussy, all the way up to my tits! the sweet-faced young wife screamed to herself, slamming
her smooth satiny buttocks upward against the dog's hairy groin with all her strength.
She was begging the growling brute to fill her, to ravish her, to use her like a rutting bitch.... She was
begging to be subjugated and defiled, for the primitive canine to shoot his hot sperm into her, to bloat her
sleek flat tummy with his animal cum and leave her bulging with the shame she knew she deserved. She
was insane, a lust-wild demon who cared about nothing but the hard scarlet length of cock pistoning in
and out of her stretched wet pussy! The succulent eighteen year-old girl was completely crazy and
breathlessly excited in her humiliation at being fucked by this panting beast in front of her tiny audience,
her mind dimly aware that the lewd writhings and churnings of her rounded upthrust buttocks caused the
two men standing over her to lust for her more than ever.
The immense dog's long, panting tongue slithered in and out of his open mouth as he drove his surging
prick relentlessly between Nadalee's wide-split legs, buffeting her without pity and driving her hard
against the sweat-greased leather of the couch until her flailing head almost banged against the wall
behind her.
Newton's jealousy and prideful anger over his beautiful wife's shameful display of animal lust had
changed moment by moment, slowly, without his awareness, until his sexual excitement had reached
such a high pitch that his uncircumcised penis had reached its full throbbing hardness and strained
outward now against the semen-soaked fabric of his work trousers. He was unaware that Dolores was
standing behind him now, her voluptuous naked body pressing tightly against his sweaty back as the
fingers of her right hand made tiny teasing circles in his bristly pubic hair.... He had not noticed when her
soft white hand had crept up carefully under his shirt from his hip, her fingers working gently and
cautiously under the stitched hem and then around to brush feather-like over his navel. The tall young
man had stiffened for only an instant at the bold touch of the older woman's fingertips crawling lightly
over the taut flesh of his lower abdomen. Newton's full concentration was focused on the obscene,
perverted coupling on the couch with such intensity that nothing else in the world existed for him at the
moment. He little realized that the almost unbearable ache in his testicles was partly caused by the
passionate blonde's anxiously exploring fingers.
Hoping to make it seem that she was merely shifting position, Dolores raised his shirttail just high enough
on his back so that she could press her erect bud-like nipples against his damp naked skin. She snuggled
in closer to him and began a slight grinding movement of her blood-engorged pelvis against his backside,
pressuring forward more demandingly as she dropped her hand lower inside his trouser crotch to skim
her sharp fingernails over the hot throbbing flesh at the head of his penis. He groaned automatically and
drew back his hips tightly against her stomach to jerk forward then in search of the tantalizing caress of
her hand. The shapely blonde woman sensed his sudden need and victoriously encircled his long thick
cock with her fingers, squeezing and releasing its pulsing girth until he groaned with pleasure.
Dolores felt this hand reach back then to smooth her soft inner thigh with his calloused palm, his fingers
tiptoeing higher like little mice to search in the moist crevice of her vaginal slit for the entrance up into her
hungry belly. She moved her feet wider apart to grant him the access he wanted and flexed slightly
forward to nibble at his roving fingers with the clenching lips of her voracious cunt, trying to trap him
between the wet vibrating folds and suck them inside her.
"Yesss, there ... but deeper, darling, deeper," the older woman instructed him, as she felt his middle
finger bend and hook upward inside her, the tip worming into the soft walls of her moist pussy. The
blonde wife gasped aloud and pushed forward against him, her entire torso convulsing with an answering
response of luxurious sensuality that brought a deep moan of open approval from her wet parted lips.
She clamped her oozing vaginal walls greedily around the finger, pulling slightly backward until she gave
a short thrust forward to engulf it almost two inches past the second knuckle. She clenched her receptive
cunt even tighter then, squeezing and flexing her well-trained muscles as her entire lower torso began to
jerk and gyrate rapidly in a wild attempt to make the thrilling finger stab deeper up into her demanding
hair-fringed opening. She could feel the juices seeping out of her to coat the palm of his hand with a
sticky film of moisture.
Dolores had tilted the balance of power with the invincible force and weight of her fully matured lust and
her tall, good-looking employee had no choice but to answer her challenge with every iota of male
energy at his command. She wanted everything, every atom of his strength, and nothing less would
suffice.
Suddenly there was a high-pitched moan from inside the study, a sound so insistent and urgent that even
Dolores was momentarily interrupted in her passionate quest for sexual fulfillment.... The squirming
blonde and her brunette young stud came to an abrupt stand-still as they stood in the exact center of the
doorway and watched Nadalee's head toss violently from side to side, her long copper-red hair churning
like wildfire on the leather back of the couch. She was in the beginning throes of orgasm and fucked her
buttocks frantically up against the monstrous dog like a teen-aged tigress gone berserk. The gigantic
German Shepherd's tongue lolled out of his mouth as he humped forward into her passion-drenched
cunt, saliva dripping from the red spear down onto the sweat on her heaving breasts, mingling with it to
stream down the quaking slope of her diaphragm and pool around her navel.
Suddenly, Nadalee screamed and rammed up against Buck's belly just as he lurched forward and his
cock began to jerk out its hot sticky sperm in hard spurts deep in her ravaged pussy. The pretty young
wife's hindquarters began to pitch and toss crazily, signaling her own orgasmic upheaval deep in her
quivering white belly. Thick white liquid oozed from the tightness of her vagina where it clasped and
sucked at the erupting prick, soaking her backside and the crevice between her milky white legs as she
groaned loudly and humped forward to drive the dog's cock deep into her stomach for the last time. The
still-spewing length of red hardness lay buried completely for another few seconds as Buck whined and
shuddered, his lower body jolting helplessly forward as the dregs of his animal sperm splashed against
the lusciously beautiful girl's tender womb.
The satiated dog withdrew his deflating prick with a wet popping sound that filled the plush study and left
her delicious animal-fucked cunt nakedly exposed to the sudden rush of cool air that laved it refreshingly.
Nadalee seemed almost unconscious for a moment as thin trails of the sticky white fluid ran down the
silken creamy insides of her lewdly splayed-open thighs to form a jelly-like puddle on the cushion
beneath her. Buck loomed over her a short while longer, wagging his tail in obvious appreciation. Finally,
the enormous beast dropped down to the floor on all fours again, leaving her mauled, cum-soaked
vagina clearly visible for all to see. Newton watched the German Shepherd as, in a last act of obscene
depravity, he dropped his muzzle between her wide-spread legs and lapped at the viscous animal sperm
still oozing from her battered, quivering pussy. He gulped at it thirstily until eventually there was no more
and then he turned as though from a meal he had just finished to lumber across the study.
"Well, son, I see you brought my tobacco. Thanks for waiting," George said suddenly in an expansive
tone of voice, a little grin of amusement twisting his lips.
"Yes, I ... did," Newton confirmed, his masculine face tremulous with
aroused desire and uncertainty. "It's a little after twelve-thirty now
... but you ... you were-"
"Never mind, son, never mind. You got here and that's the important thing," the millionaire soothed,
swaying his large frame slightly as he spoke. It was hard for Newton to tell if George Blackwell was
actually oblivious to the real meaning of what had just happened or whether the shrewd man was
conniving and making a pretense of innocence. Whatever, the handsome brown-haired husband felt a
faint sick qualm of despair at the loss of his absolute trust in the wealthy man. It seemed as though the
young man's world had become a shambles of angry excitement and disappointment within a matter of
mere minutes.