erotic book - Incest Schoolgirls by Victoria Parker

Contains all kind of sex novels in Hindi and English.
sexy_parul
Expert Member

Re: erotic book - Incest Schoolgirls by Victoria Parker

Unread post by sexy_parul » 21 Feb 2016 19:30

Chapter 13
Sue and Jamie spent over a thousand dollars of Dave's money at the mall buying an array of clothes. Sue
got a beautiful opened-back designer dress in daring white with a deep V-front. It cost nearly two
hundred dollars.
They bought skirts and tank tops, and they picked out boxes full of sexy lingerie.
Sue looked especially good in a cropped, knit-cotton tank sweater with a banded neckline that slipped
sexily off one shoulder. It was bright coral, and she matched it with a coral, white-striped cotton skirt.
Jamie had been excited about the prospect of doing some hot pictures for Sue's uncle, pictures he could
jack off to all the time.
Sue had her brown hair in bangs on her forehead, slicked back into a ponytail.
The pink high heels she wore sparkled.
"You look good in that outfit," Jamie said.
Jamie looked fine too. She wore an off-the-shoulder cotton tee in dark black, and with it, a white, short,
slim, cotton-Lycra miniskirt with a wide belt. She wore black high heels.
She snapped pictures of Sue, then Sue snapped pictures of Jamie, both posing sexily in different outfits,
their skirts up, showing their panties, doing provocative things such as bending over, or sitting with their
legs apart, holding their skirts up.
Both girls were enjoying the picture session. The Polaroids piled up.
They finally ended up in sweet, sexy merry widows.
Sue had on a tight, white bustier that hugged her curves, the straps digging into her shoulders, the garters
drawn tight to white nylons, all topped off with black high heels. She wasn't wearing panties and her
teenette pussy was an inviting contrast.
The underwire cups of the bra set her tits up juicily, made them look bigger than they really were.
Jamie wore the same kind of outfit, but her outfit was red except for white high heels, and her blonde
cunt offset the red in startling contrast.
They took pictures of each other in sexy poses.
They were at Jamie's house, and her parents were gone for the weekend. They hadn't expected Jason
or anyone else for the rest of the evening, so they were surprised when Jason walked in on them.
He was stunned. He stood staring at the beautiful little girls in their alluring attire. His cock thumped to a
big hard-on.
"Jeez, you girls takin' pictures?"
"Oh, gawwwwd!" Jamie gasped.
"Yeah," Sue replied. "And I haven't seen you in a long time, the last time you said we were goin' steady.
You liar!"
"Gee, I-"
"Yeah, Jason, you lied to Sue," Jamie interjected.
"I didn't mean to. I wanna go steady with her," Jason gulped, looking at Sue's rich brown pussy.
"Look, your brother's got a boner again!" Sue smiled.
"Yeah, I can see it," Jamie whispered.
"You got a boner, Jason," Sue teased.
He came to Sue, grabbed her, pulled her roughly to him, pressed into the creamy softness of her flesh
and her white merry widow. He kissed her.
His hands went around to her naked ass, and he cupped the chubbette cheeks, pinched his fingertips
into the pliant globes.
His cock throbbed against Sue.
He kept kissing her, rolling his hands on her fine butt, then he brought his right hand around and slipped it
between her legs and into Sue's creamy cunt.
Sue pulled away. "Uh-uh, no! Not unless you're goin' steady with me, Jason."
"Yes, I am," he choked, licking his chops as he stared at the beautiful girl. "But ... but ..."
"But what?"
"You're only a kid."
"So?" Sue challenged.
"Yeah, so what," Jamie huffed to her brother.
"No, it's okay," Jason said, quickly.
"Well, give me your class ring then," Sue demanded.
"Sure, sure."
Jason took his ring off and handed it to Sue. She hooked a gold chain through it and put it around her
neck, then reached into the cups of her bra. She lifted out her fabulous titties.
"Oooooh!" Jason panted.
He quickly undressed. His big, young cock throbbed wildly.
Jason bent down and licked her tits, kissed them, then sucked on her erect nipples. His hand slid
between Sue's legs and he slid a finger into her pussy.
Sue clutched his cock. They were a hot sight playing and sucking, so Jamie aimed the Polaroid and took
a picture.
Soon Jason and Sue were sitting on the couch.
"I want you to suck my dick, Sue," he whispered.
"Like I did last time, Jason?"
"Yes."
Sue bent over, cupped her hand at the base of his wiggling prick, straightened it, held the stalk tightly.
Then she bent over, her ponytail swirling, and puckered her bright red lips around his swelling cockhead.
"Ohhhhh!" Jason sighed.
Sue dipped down, took Jason's prick into her warm, wet mouth. Her sweet little lips sealed around his
thick prick lewdly.
She started sucking.
"Yeahhhhh, oh, Sue!" Jason cried.
Sue bobbed up and down, sucking and slurping on Jason's prick. She pulled back, then licked the head,
slobbered her tongue all around the creamy tip. Then she went back down on Jason.
She sucked some more.
"You guys!" Jamie whispered as she took another picture.
Sue looked good in her tight white merry widow, all bent over, her titties hanging, her mouth thickly
puckered around Jason's prick.
He was in heaven. He lay back on the couch, splayed out in a sitting position, his legs wide apart, his
balls hanging off the edge of the couch cushion.
Sue bobbed up and down, sucking, sucking, sucking.
She came up for air. "Let's screw, Jason."
He pulled Sue to the floor. She lay on her back, cocked her knees up, her legs apart. Jason mounted
her, plugged his prick into her slick pussy.
"Oooooh, yeahhhhh!" Sue sobbed.
Jason started humping.
Jamie took a picture.
Sue bucked under Jason, pumping up from the floor with her hips, her black high heels flat to the floor,
her knees cocked up and outward. Jason was in the saddle, fucking and pumping with a good hot
hump.
"Screw me! Fuck me, Jason!" Sue called.
His balls banged against her fine ass, making loud smacking noises as they slapped and flapped.
"Sue, Sue!" he whispered.
"Do it to me! Fuck me! Put your hand under my butt!" Sue yelped.
Jason slid a hand under Sue's rump and cupped it, slivered a finger into her asshole.
"Ah, shit!" Sue yelled.
Jason thumped up and down on top of her. Sue fucked back. They looked beautiful.
Jamie snapped another Polaroid, getting a side view, shooting Sue's face, the way she twisted it in a
mask of pleasure.
Jamie stood over them in her red merry widow, red nylons, white heels, her blonde pussy dripping. She
put the camera down, then fell to her knees beside the fuckers.
She spanked Jason's ass.
"You naughty, naughty boy," she whispered. "You are a big bad brother."
Jason was like a hard-driving oil rig on top of Sue. His hot teen cock slicked in and out of her sucking
snatch.
"I love this!" Sue whispered, winding her arms around his shoulders.
Jamie paddled her brother's ass, then she went down on it, licked his asscrack, and sent her pink tongue
twiddling into his asshole.
Jason climaxed. He shot a gush of thick cum into Sue's pussy. The warm cum-shower and the friction of
his fuckstick pumping in and out of her cunt made Sue shudder with her own orgasm.
They shook, shivered, and fucked hard.
Jamie diddled her tongue at Jason's asshole until he slumped, spent, on top of Sue.
---------------------------------------------------------

Fuck Me if you can

sexy_parul
Expert Member

Re: erotic book - Incest Schoolgirls by Victoria Parker

Unread post by sexy_parul » 21 Feb 2016 19:31

Chapter 14
Sue and Jamie kept the fucking pictures, split them up, and Sue took her share home with her.
When she got home, the house was empty. Her parents had taken her uncle out for dinner.
Sue showered and went to bed.
The next morning she heard her mom and dad down in the kitchen. She dressed for school in a black
stretchy miniskirt. It was tight. The zipper in the back was short, pulling the skirt around her girlish hips
sexily. She added a tight red sweater that snapped up the middle. It had long sleeves and pulled tight
around her beautiful young tits.
To this delectable combination, she added white pumps, then she slipped down the hall to her uncle's
room.
He had just gotten up, and he stood in his jockey shorts.
Sue handed him the packet of pictures.
"Here they are." She smiled.
Dave took the package, opened it, and thumbed through the photos.
Sue watched as his face radiated appreciation and admiration. She saw his big prick leap to an erection
in his tight jockey shorts, sticking out as if he had a hammer in the crotch.
"These are fabulous, Sue!" he whispered.
"Thought you'd like them, Uncle Dave."
"I love them."
"You're gonna jerk to 'em, huh?"
"You're damn right," he panted, his prick throbbing in his shorts.
"Mmmmm!" Sue murmured.
"Oh, this picture is terrific, Sue!"
"Which one?"
"This one of you sitting on the couch in a pretty white merry widow. Your legs are apart, you're
pointing to your pussy with one hand, and your other hand is beckoning to me."
"Yeah, I'm saying come on and lick it."
"Oh, shit, Sue!" Dave gulped, clutching at his shorts, squeezing his cock.
"Take it out and play with it," Sue urged.
Dave stripped his shorts down. His cock thwacked up in a slap against his belly. He grabbed the thick
stalk and pumped it.
"Oooooh!" Sue whispered.
Dave looked at the picture, then at Sue.
"Good, huh?" Sue teased.
"Yes!"
"Hurry up! Mom and Dad are down in the kitchen waiting," Sue whispered.
"I want you to do it to me, Sue."
"What? Masturbate you?"
"Yes."
"I better not. You do it."
"Please!"
"Well ... okay then, I guess."
Dave sat on the edge of the bed.
Sue came over to him. She stood in front of Dave as he fondled his cock. She pulled her black skirt up
and showed him her pink panties. She rolled her hips, licked her tongue over her pink lips.
Dave reached out and petted the crotch of her panties.
"Now, now!" Sue cooed.
He rubbed harder on her pussy. Sue was hot with early-morning anticipation.
"Let's do it so we can do it to each other," she whispered.
"Yes, yes," Dave said.
"I'll take my panties down."
Dave got up. They stood face to face. Sue stripped her pink undies down to her knees. Dave set his feet
apart, lowered himself so that he was at the right height.
Sue grabbed his cock with an overhanded grip.
Dave slid a finger into her pussy.
Sue pumped up and down. Dave finger-fucked her cunt.
They were caught in a hot emotion for each other. He stared at Sue's pretty face. She looked up at his
manly handsomeness.
He fingered her cunt faster as Sue pounded his prick.
"Oh, this is good, Sue!" Dave whispered.
"I know."
"I love the way you're jerkin' me."
"Finger me, Uncle Dave! Finger-fuck me!"
"I am, darling."
"We better hurry."
Sue changed her grip on Dave's cock. She overhanded it and pushed it downward. The bristling
cockhead lipped her pussy. Dave pushed into her.
"Ahhhhh!" he sighed.
"Shit, you're in there, Uncle Dave!" Sue gulped.
"Honey, honey! We're fuckin'!"
Sue wrapped her arms around his shoulders. Her skirt was in black ruffles around her waist. Her red
sweater bobbled with the bulges of her big titties. Her panties slid down a little on her knees.
Dave was humped down lewdly, rocking in and out, plugging Sue with his huge prick.
It was a beautiful, stand-up fuck.
He reached behind her and cupped her ass.
Sue humped her hips, fucked at his drilling prick.
Dave kissed her sweet lips, and they fucked, then fucked some more.
They kissed and kissed, fucked and fucked.
Sue broke the kiss to catch her breath.
"Oh, shit! Shit!" she gasped.
"You sweet darling," Dave whispered.
"Fuck it!" Sue whispered. "Hurry up, fuck it!"
He picked up the fuck-beat.
"You gonna jack off to me every day, Uncle Dave? Jerk to my pictures?"
"Yes."
"And think about fuckin' me?"
"Yes, yes!" he huffed, humping faster, harder, spiking his cock in and out of Sue's bushy little pussy.
"You better!" Sue warned.
"I promise."
"Every day?"
"Yes, as many times as I can, too."
"Ooooooh, good!"
Then she felt it. The tingle started slowly. Dave fucked faster. His hands clutched her ass. His prick
bulged in her cunt.
"Sue!" he panted.
Then he poured out his load as Sue came.
It was a beautiful feeling.
The early-morning hornies, the feel of his big prick, the squirt of his juices, the stand-up fucking, they
were all too much for Sue. She shuddered wildly, let the good feeling simmer through her until she felt
faint, weak.
"Little fucker," Dave hissed.
"Big fucker," she babbled.
"Sweet little darling Sue!"
Sue hugged him, holding on to him with her arms around his neck. He pulled his cock out, held her up,
and Sue stumbled to a sitting position on the bed.
She took some Kleenex from a box by the bed. She wiped her pussy, then put several tissues in the
crotch of her panties as she pulled them up.
Sue got up, straightened her clothes and started downstairs for the kitchen.
She was thinking how great life was. She was going steady with the most popular boy in town, she had
his ring to prove it, her uncle was going to jack off to her all the time, and she knew she had something
going with Mr. Davidson, her teacher at school.
Sue knew for sure now that men loved her, and she was excited by the possibilities that lay ahead in the
future. She just wished she could get every man in the whole world to jack off to her.
"Oooooh," she whispered. "That would be totally awesome!"
The End
---------------------------------------------------------

Fuck Me if you can