erotic book - Incest Schoolgirls by Victoria Parker

Contains all kind of sex novels in Hindi and English.
sexy_parul
Expert Member

erotic book - Incest Schoolgirls by Victoria Parker

Unread post by sexy_parul » 21 Feb 2016 19:22

Chapter 1
It was her Uncle Dave who got Sue O'Riley wondering about things. He was spending the night at her
house in the suburbs.
Dave had the guest room. No one had stayed in the room since last year when Sue's girlfriend, Jamie
Johnson, had spent a weekend. That was back when Sue and Jamie were cheerleaders in school. They
had spent one night going through tons of pictures that showed them cheerleading, going through them
for the yearbook they were putting together.
Sue was a ravishing slip of a girl, then, just over five feet, her body tight and trim, not an ounce of fat,
and her hips were lush and girlish. Her ass was a work of art, full-blown, and her tits were already ripe
and big as oranges.
This combination of perfection, her youth plus sexiness, would have been enough to drive most men
mad, but Sue was also beautiful.
She had dark skin, brown eyes, and brown hair that she wore in bangs on her square-cut face. Her lips
were like juicy slices of watermelon.
Her face radiated youthful, innocent beauty, but under her young facade there was something about her
face that was like a magnet-a turn-on.
She could have been the subject of any boy's wet dream ... or any man's.
Sue awakened in the middle of the night and slipped out of bed to go to the bathroom. She had on pink
bikini panties and a pink nightie top.
She was walking sleepily down the hall to the toilet, when she noticed the light slivering into the hall from
beneath the guest room door.
Her uncle was up. Sue thought he might be reading, but as she passed the room, she heard strange
sounds. Sounds like she'd never heard before. It sounded as if her uncle was sick.
Sue stopped and listened.
"Oh, oh, ohhhh, God!" Uncle Dave groaned.
Sue had no idea what was going on. There was a rhythmic noise coming from the bedroom, as though
someone was making love on the bed.
Sue had to peep.
She dipped to one knee before the bedroom door, winked one eye, then peered through the keyhole
with the other.
She gasped with shock.
Her uncle was lying nude on the bed!
He had a great erection, and he was playing with it!
Sue saw his hand clutching the long stalk. She watched him pump his cock.
"Gawwwwwd, shit!" she whispered softly, her heart racing, a sizzle of excitement simmering through her,
a feeling racing through her that felt wild, new and thrilling.
The sight of her uncle, lying nude on the bed with a hard-on in his hand, got Sue hotter than she had ever
been before, and there had been times when she had masturbated when she had felt as if she was on fire.
But now, it was her uncle who was masturbating.
Then she saw that her uncle had found the cheerleading pictures of Sue and Jamie, which Sue had left in
the dresser drawer next to the bed. He had a picture in his hand, and he was jacking off to it.
"Gawwwwwwd!" Sue drawled, amazed.
She watched him pump his prick as he looked at the picture.
"That's the one of me bending over, my butt out! Shit, he's masturbatin' to my picture."
Her little cunt spritzed creamy goodness. She got all wet between her legs. She had never seen such an
exciting sight, never dreamed it even in her wildest masturbation fantasies. Her uncle was jerking himself
off to a picture of her cheerleading.
"Jeez, wait'll I tell Jamie!" Sue whispered.
She slid her hand down into her pink panties and slicked a finger into her tight pussy.
She started screwing herself as she peeked through the keyhole and watched her uncle masturbating to a
picture of her in a cheerleading pose, skirt drawn high, showing a patch of blue panties under the white
pleats of her cheerleading skirt.
Her Uncle Dave attacked his prick savagely, pounding harder and harder, as he thumbed through the
photos of the lovely young darlings.
"I think he's doin' it to Jamie now!" Sue whispered.
Then she saw her uncle find another picture of herself bending over, showing off her remarkable ass.
He pumped. He jerked. He gave himself a masterful hand-job, and Sue watched with excited intrigue at
the way her uncle jacked off.
She'd never seen a man masturbate ... this was a new forbidden pleasure for the young lass. She was
excited about it, yet she was confused. She was frightened, but as her finger pleasured her young pussy,
she felt, most of all, elated!
She fingered her cunt, her hand deep in her panties.
Her uncle came! His cock shot loads of cream, big splats of cum, high in the air ... huge gobs of jizz
splashed out, then came splattering down on his belly.
Sue climaxed. Her body shivered. She thought she was going to die she felt so good. She grabbed the
doorknob for balance.
Her hot uncle heaved up off the bed as he pounded off to Sue's cute picture. She was on one knee,
peeking through the keyhole, fucking her finger into her cunt.
There was no question about it. It was the best she'd ever felt in her whole life.
She got up quickly and walked to the toilet.
Her hand was still down in her panties as she walked, still diddling her virgin cunt.
---------------------------------------------------------

Fuck Me if you can

sexy_parul
Expert Member

Re: erotic book - Incest Schoolgirls by Victoria Parker

Unread post by sexy_parul » 21 Feb 2016 19:23

Chapter 2
The next day at Hidden Valley High, Sue met up with Jamie Johnson, her best friend. They had some
time to kill between two classes.
They were headed for the bathroom.
Sue wore a black mini that hugged her curves, a pink sweater drawn equally tight against her precious
titties, and a pair of pink tennies.
Jamie, a honey blonde, had on stone-washed jeans. She looked good in them. They cradled her fine
little ass like a big scoop of jello. She had on a black tank top that was drawn so tight that it was like
tape around her chest. Her tits, two sweet plums, stuck out like they were ripe for picking.
Jamie had beautiful blue eyes, her hair was long, parted in the middle and swept along the sides, then
flared to her shoulders ... a perfect frame for her round, angelic face, pouty lips, and apple-fresh cheeks.
"Come on," Jamie said. "You're kiddin' me."
"No, I'm not," Sue said.
"Your uncle?"
"Yes."
"You actually saw him jacking off?"
"Mmmm-hmmmm!"
The lovely lasses slipped into the bathroom. It was empty. They went into a toilet stall and locked the
swinging door.
Jamie unbuttoned her jeans, pushed them down on her thighs, then thumbed the waistband of her white
panties. She tugged them around her knees, then sat down on the toilet. Her hand slid between her legs.
She petted her pussy lovingly, her finger slicking into the tight slit in slow, lewd slushes.
Sue leaned against the side of the bathroom stall. She hiked her black mini into ripples around her waist,
then pulled her pink panties down to her knees, setting her legs apart and fingering her cunt.
"You saw him jack off."
"Yes," Sue said, "but I didn't tell you ... he was masturbating to those cheerleading pictures of us. You
and me."
"Huh? What?" Jamie huffed, her eyes widening.
"Yes, jerkin' off to our pictures."
"Oh, gawwwwwd!" Jamie gulped. "He did?"
Sue finger-fucked her little pussy. "He was too. Lookin' at our pictures and doin' it!"
"Shit! Wow!" Jamie panted, fucking into her cunt with a hot hand-dance.
"Yeah, he musta found the pictures we left in the drawer by the bed. I peeked through the keyhole and
watched him look at the pictures and masturbate."
Jamie slid down on the toilet seat. Her pretty young face was impassioned with erotic excitement.
"Oooooo, gawd!" Jamie gasped. "Jackin' off to us?"
"Yes."
"Did he squirt and stuff?"
Sue fingered faster. "Yes, all over!"
"Oh no! Oh shit! Shit, Sue!"
"Musta shot off a quart."
"Was his peter big?" Jamie asked hotly.
"Yeahhh, wow! Real big and long, thick too."
"Ooooo, shit!" Jamie hissed.
Sue slid down on the stall wall, her legs apart, her knees slightly bent, her pink panties a slash between
her knees. She diddle-fucked her juicy pussy.
"I've seen my brother jack off," Jamie blurted.
"Jason?" Sue gulped.
"Uh-huh."
Jason Johnson was a senior. He was Hidden Valley's best-looking young man, a football star, every
young maiden's dream.
"Really, Jason?" Sue questioned.
"Yeah, he does it a lot. I've seen him twice doin' it. I caught him in the bathroom one time. He'd
forgotten to lock the door, and I walked in. He was sittin' there jerkin' off."
"Gawd!" Sue whispered. "Shit, I'd love to see Jason doin' it."
Both young girls were finger-fucking frantically now, lost in the heat and pleasure of their masturbatory
action.
"Come on over after school tomorrow. He'll be home early. If he locks the door to his room, he'll jerk
off, and I know how to watch."
"Why don't we just tell him we wanna watch him jack off?" Sue panted.
"God, I never thought about doin' that."
"Why don't you see if he will?" Sue urged.
Jamie stiffened on the toilet seat.
"I'm gonna get it!" she cried.
Sue watched her pretty friend.
Jamie looked up at Sue.
"Shit, your uncle!" Jamie whimpered as she shuddered with climax.
"Your brother!" Sue sobbed, thinking of the handsome blond boy.
"Jerkin' off!" Jamie whispered.
"Jamie! I'm cummin'!" Sue yelped.
"Shit, me too!" Jamie squealed.

Fuck Me if you can

sexy_parul
Expert Member

Re: erotic book - Incest Schoolgirls by Victoria Parker

Unread post by sexy_parul » 21 Feb 2016 19:23

Chapter 3
"I dunno if we should do this, Sue," Jamie speculated as she sat with Sue in her bedroom.
She was glad her folks were gone for an overnight stay. She and Sue could have the run of the house.
"Why not?" Sue asked.
Sue was hot to see Jason Johnson jack off. She'd been thinking about it all day. She didn't have any idea
why she got so turned on by the thought of Jason masturbating, but she did.
"He might get mad at me if I say anything about it," Jamie said.
The girls watched Dance Party on TV. Then Jamie came up with an idea.
"I know every time he sees me in my panties and bra, he really gives me the once-over," she told Sue.
So the girls stripped to their lingerie and waited for Jason in the kitchen.
"He always comes in the back way, through the kitchen," Jamie said. "We'll pretend he caught us in
here, let him look at us, then we'll run upstairs."
They looked good.
Sue had on tight pink panties and a pink bra, and Jamie wore white. They were delicious darlings, their
faces made up extra special, their hair done just right.
Sue was excited. After all, Jason was the most popular boy in Hidden Valley. But would he be
interested in young girls? she wondered.
The door banged open and Jason cane in. He stopped. He was tall, thin, a handsome square-cut face
with blonde surfer hair.
The girls turned from the sink as if they were surprised.
"Oh, Jason!" Jamie gasped. "I ohhhh ... uh, me and Sue were just gettin some stuff ready for dinner."
Sue looked at the handsome lad.
He stared back at her, his eyes devouring her gorgeous body-the bushy pink mound between her legs,
the bulge of the pink bra with her nice, round titties, which sat like two juicy oranges in the halter.
"Sue wants you to jack off for us!" Jamie blurted.
"Uh? Jeez, I didn't say anything like that!" Sue protested.
"Well, you did too!" Jamie snapped.
Jason licked his chops.
His teen prick had leaped to a throbbing hard-on in his tight jeans, sticking out like a pipe. His body
trembled.
"What?"
"Sue wants you to-"
"I don't either!" Sue barked.
Jason smiled at Sue. "I will, if you will."
"Huh?"
"I will, if you will," he repeated.
"Let's go up to your room," Jamie offered.
Jason led the way. They went into his bedroom. He shut the door.
"You girls are too young to be goin' around doin' this!" He scolded, dropping his jeans. His cock pushed
out as if it were a spike in his jockey shorts.
Sue gasped as his big hard-on wobbled in his shorts.
"Awww, Jason, we just thought it would be fun and stuff," Jamie said.
He stripped his shorts down. His prick snapped up and waved at the girls. He had a handsome teen
dick, a full eight inches of bristling prick.
"Gawwwd!" Jamie cried at the sight of her brother's cock.
Jason wasn't a bit bashful, in fact he was proud of his big, handsome prick, and if the truth be known to
the girls, he had more than once thought about little Sue while he masturbated. He had eyed her good
during her visits to see his little sister.
Sue was flabbergasted. There stood Jason Johnson. Naked. With a big hard-on. He was soooo
good-looking!
"Aren't you girls gonna take your panties down?" Jason asked, smiling wickedly.
"We never said we'd do that," Jamie protested.
Jason walked to Sue. His cock was inches away from her. He looked into her pretty young face.
"How 'bout you, Sue, you gonna take your panties down?" he whispered.
Little Sue was shaking, trembling all over. Her heart thumped.
"Ah ... I ..." she muttered.
Jason grabbed his prick. His hand squeezed. He pumped slowly, lewdly, still looking in Sue's eyes.
She glanced down. Her tiny mouth dropped open, her pink lips wet. Her eyes sparkled widely at the
sight of Jason playing with his prick.
"Is this what you wanted to see, Sue?" he whispered.
"Well, I ... Jamie said she'd seen you do it," Sue blurted.
"Jamie!" Jason huffed. "When would she ever-"
"I saw ya on the toilet that morning."
Jason smiled. "Mmmmmm, I didn't think you-"
"Well, I did, I caught you," Jamie interrupted.
He stroked his cock as he stood before the girls.
"Pull your pants down," Jason said.
"No!" Jamie scolded.
"Why?"
"We're not, that's all!" Jamie replied.
"Sue?" Jason asked, looking back at Sue's pretty face.
"Let's show him," Sue said, toying with her pink panties, thumbing the elastic top.
"Uh-uh," Jamie mumbled.
"Let's."
"Gawd, he's my brother and stuff!"
"Well, I'll take my pants down, Jason," Sue said, stripping her pink undies down her tanned thighs,
revealing her thick cunt-bush, curly coils of dark brown hair, a copious carpet for such a lovely nymphet.
"Mmmmm!" Jason licked his lips.
He stuck his hand out and felt Sue's pussy, rubbed the brown patch.
"Jeeez, you guys!" Jamie mumbled, watching her brother play with Sue's pussy, watching his other hand
stroking his big cock.
"Ah, oooff!" Sue gasped hotly, looking down at Jason's hand, which gripped his cock, then up into his
gorgeous face.
Jason's prick looked like a freshly peeled banana-long, smooth, stiff, delicious. He rubbed Sue's snatch
with one hand, his other hand gripping his cock at the base, down by his dangling balls.
"You guys stop that!" Jamie exclaimed.
She was an angry darling in her sexy white panties and bra, her pouty little lips curled, her flashing blue
eyes twinkling, and her long blonde hair swaying.
"Mmmmm!" Jason mumbled, feeling the warmth of Sue's virgin pussy with the tips of his itchy fingers.
"Jason, now you stop that!" Jamie snapped.
"What?" He smiled.
"You know."
"No, I don't. What?"
"What you're doin' there."
"Where?"
"Between Sue's legs."
"Sue doesn't mind, do you?" Jason said, looking at Sue's lovely face.
"No, no!" Sue panted, tingling all over with excitement and erotic delight.
"See, Sue doesn't care. She likes this," Jason said, slipping a finger into the junior miss pussy that
tempted him so much.
Sue's cunt-lips tightened on his knuckle, sucked his finger into her pussy.
He fingered her pussy while he jerked his cock.
He looked good, humped over, pounding his prick with a fast stroke, while his left arm was extended,
his finger screwing Sue's pussy.
Sue stared at his hand action.
Jamie was enthralled. She gasped. "Jeeeeez, you guys!"
Sue stood with her pink panties pulled down to her knees, and her mouth hung open as she breathed
hotly.
Jason was hot. His pumping became frantic. He stumbled back and plopped down on the edge of the
bed. He sat hunched over as he beat his meat, looking up at the pretty misses who stood in front of him.
"Shit!" Sue gasped.
She was fascinated with Jason's jerking-off action. His handsome young face was wrinkled with pleasure
and passion.
Sue stood with her panties down, her sweet cunt as sweet as a Snickers bar. Jamie looked like a
wet-dreamer's delight in her tight white panties and bra.
Jason jacked and looked, gawked at his pretty little sister-her juicy lips, the long blonde hair, her
smooth, baby-like skin, and innocent-looking face.
Then he glanced back at Sue's cunt. He pumped his cock hotly.
"Gawwwwwd, he's really goin'!" Jamie whispered.
"Oooooh!" Sue gasped in a hot rush of breath.
"Jerk on it, Jason!" Jamie blurted.
Sue was surprised by her friend's outburst, but she picked up the cue.
"Yeah, go, Jason!"
Jason jerked his cock like a champion. He was hunched over farther now, his back arched. He pounded
his cock wildly.
"Shit!" Sue exclaimed. "Go, go!"
"Go as fast as you can, Jason!" Jamie cried.
"I am!" he gulped.
Sue started diddling her pussy.
Jamie stuck her hand in a deep dunk down into her white panties.
Jason looked as if he was chopping his cock, his hand and cock-stalk blurring in a slurping jerking.
Slursh, slursh, slursh. The slurpy sound filled the room.
"Ah, gawwwwd. Go!" Sue sobbed.
"Faster, Jason. Jerk faster!" Jamie screamed.
"I'm goin' fast as I can, Sis!" Jason panted.
The lad pumped furiously and gawked at the darling junior misses who stood so provocatively in front of
him, both girls hot, their cunts wet and goopy, their fingers busy doing business.
"Ah! Ahhhhh! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ohhhhhhh!" Jason yelled.
Then he squirted off.
"Oh, shit!" Sue yelped.
"Go! Jason! Oh, wow!" Jamie squealed joyously.
Jason shot his wad. His big cock spewed thick gobs of cum that spiraled into the air and came down
with slushy splats on his thighs.
Jamie stiffened.
"Ah, Gawwwwwwd!" she hollered as she came beautifully, her hand knuckling out her little panties as
she was overwhelmed by erotic delight.
Sue came. "Shhhhhhh-eewwwwwww! Shit!"
Pleasure spread through her slowly, warmly, as she climaxed and as she watched Jason Johnson squirt
off. Sue kept fucking her finger in and out of her pussy.
Jason kept spewing his load, jerking furiously, until he finally pumped his cock dry, and sat heaving,
trying to catch his breath. His hand was soaked with cum.
"Whew!" he gasped.
"Ooooooh, Jason!" Jamie whispered.
"Wow!" Sue withdrew her slippery dripping-wet fingers from her cunt.

Fuck Me if you can