erotic book - Incest Schoolgirls by Victoria Parker

Contains all kind of sex novels in Hindi and English.
sexy_parul
Expert Member

Re: erotic book - Incest Schoolgirls by Victoria Parker

Unread post by sexy_parul » 21 Feb 2016 19:26

Chapter 7
His slick prick felt exciting. Sue stared at his prick, held it in a tight grip.
"Uh, I got the answers," she whispered. "I'll put this back in your pocket."
She tried to stuff his huge prick back into his slacks, but as she did, she was waving it, pulling on the
stalk, moving her hand up and down.
Mr. Davidson came.
His big prick bulged in Sue's hand, the red head enlarged, and big thick splashes of cream swished
through the air.
"Ah! Holy, jeeeeez!" Sue gasped.
She held his cock tight as he squirted his load.
The flush of cream poured from his prick. Hot cum hit Sue's sweater.
Her hand, her sweet fingers, were wrapped around his squirting prick, becoming drenched with jammy,
juicy jets of jizz.
The hot jizz jetted from Mr. Davidson's prick. An ungodly load of cream spewed through the air, landing
on lovely Sue.
"Oooooh! Jeeeez!" she whispered. "Shit!"
It was a beautiful sight the young lass would never forget. She sat there, rigid, alert, her big brown eyes
wide, and she watched the cum pour from her teacher's huge cock.
She manipulated the erection, pulling it down, letting him spray her skirt.
She lifted his throbbing prick, showering her sweater with prick-cream.
Instinctively, without even realizing she was doing it, Sue was jerking her teacher's cum-spitting prick,
holding the stalk as if she was squeezing a can of suntan spray, making sure she got it in all the right
places.
"Ahhhh! Oooooh! Ahhhh, oooooh, Sue!" Mr. Davidson moaned, his voice trembling with pleasure, his
face twisted with erotic delight as the weeping tingles of orgasm coursed through him.
The poor man had never felt so thrilled, so excited. He'd never ridden such a beautiful wave of ecstasy.
He stood shaking and shuddering, looking down at Sue's surprised face, the incredible expression of
ecstasy etched into her pretty features as she watched his bulging cock spit cum.
She kept moving it around as though she were trying to duck the spurting jizz, then she finally let go. Her
hand, her wrist and her forearm were splattered with cream.
Mr. Davidson's prick snapped upward when she released his cock-stalk. His prick trembled,
wobbled, waved, throbbed wildly, and kept squirting.
Sue sat, her mouth open, eyes glued to his spurting prick.
"Shit," she whispered.
She knew she shouldn't be cussing in front of her teacher, but the word had slipped out, slithered out of
her mouth as though it were a jet of hissing steam.
"Shhhhiiiiitttttt!"
Mr. Davidson grabbed his cock and jerked savagely.
Sue gasped.
Mr. Davidson came again.
Fabulous!
"Oh, ahhh! Sue!" he barked.
He pounded his prick, jerking his cock in a hot, fast stroke.
"Oh, gawd!" Sue gulped. "Shit! Mr. Davidson!"
Cum flew at Sue, hit her smack on the face.
"Oh, gawwwwd!" she cried.
She watched in a rapt fascination as Mr. Davidson jacked off to her, pumped his prick furiously his hand
becoming a blur on the thick stalk.
Another splat of cream hit Sue on the mouth.
"Hey! Gawwwwwwd!" she yelped, then brought her hand to her mouth and wiped away the gob of cum.
Her mouth was open, her tongue out. Another splash of thick cum hit her mouth and landed right on her
tongue like a hunk of paste.
She closed her lips and slowly slicked her tongue back into her mouth.
The juicy jizz caught on her lips and hung there like hunks of honey.
"Sue! Sue!" her teacher sobbed.
Sue squished her lips together, as if she were evening out her lip gloss. The cum drizzled down her chin.
"You're masturbatin'!" she scolded.
"Darling!" he panted.
He bent over, still beating his cock-meat. He reached out with his free hand and lifted the hem of Sue's
little skirt, peeling it back over her tight white panties.
He stretched back up, now in a humping position. He kept fucking his hand, his eyes ablaze with passion
and admiration for the young girl in front of him.
He spewed out a glob of cum that smashed into Sue's forehead, into her pretty bangs, then hung there
from her hair like strings of spaghetti noodles.
"Stop!" Sue cried.
He couldn't of course. No way. He was spraying her goddamn face with his copious load, shooting
blasts of hot love-juice at the lovely schoolgirl.
She made no move to pull her skirt down, just sat there completely engrossed by the fascinating sight of
a man jerking off, pissing his hot love in big wads of sticky cream.
"Shit!" she growled.
Mr. Davidson whacked his cock, pumped his prick, drubbed his dick. He fucked his fist in a fast
jack-jerk.
"Ah, ohhhhh, yeah!" he mumbled.
He squirted more jizz at Sue.
She sat in regal splendor, amazed at the fireworks display that sizzled from her teacher's big, long, hard
cock.
Mr. Davidson jerked his cock dry, then he fell to his knees. He slid up to Sue and pushed her knees
apart, wiggled between her legs, then dipped down and kissed the crotch of her panties.
"Hey! Shit!" Sue exclaimed.
His tongue lapped at her panties. He nibbled, munched, and sucked at her cunt-mound.
Sue had never experienced such a delightful feeling that was now spreading through her.
"Gawd! Don't!" she protested weakly.
Her teacher snacked at her panties, gobbled and crunched the crotch.
Sue tingled all over. She slid down in her chair, her legs cocked apart.
Her teacher was between her legs.
His long pink tongue slapped at her panties. His hot, wet mouth sucked. He slid his hands under her
ass, cupped the divine cheeks in his fingers, then lifted Sue up and chewed into the crotch of her panties
until he ripped a hole.
His tongue snickered in.
"Oh! Hey! Ahhhh!" Sue yelled.
His tongue slicked up and down her pussy-slit, fucking in and out of her bushy little pussy.
"Shit!" Sue whimpered, shivering, as she looked down at Mr. Davidson's tongue-action.
His tongue was on the jewel of her clit. He tickled it.
Sue came.
It was the best orgasm she'd ever had. She wanted to scream with pure, erotic joy.
Sue slumped in the chair, then she stiffened. Her body shook. The sweet tickle of climax feathered
through her.
"Ahhhhh! Mmmmmmm! MMOooohhhhhhh!" Sue whimpered.
She lay in the chair, vibrating, her pretty young face soaked with cum. The string of cream that hung
from her bangs shook loose and splashed down on her nose, dribbled to the tip and hung like snot.
"Shit!" she yelled. "Shit! Shit! Shit!"
---------------------------------------------------------

Fuck Me if you can

sexy_parul
Expert Member

Unread post by sexy_parul » 21 Feb 2016 19:27

Chapter 8
Mr. Davidson stood up. His big prick dangled from his open fly, the stalk looking slick, wet, half-hard.
He'd just eaten the shit out of Sue's snatch.
She lay back in the chair, amazed.
She had never felt such an electric goodness as she experienced while her teacher tortured her pussy
with his tongue.
Sue's sweet face dripped cum. Big gobs of jizz clung to her skirt and sweater, drooled down her thighs,
her belly.
Mr. Davidson peered down at her. He clutched his cock and got back down on his knees. He pointed
his hard-on at Sue's crotch, at the hole in her panties. He moved in on her.
The tip of his prick dipped into the hole in her panties and spread the lips of Sue's cunt.
"No!" Sue gulped.
Too much had happened already.
"I wanna fuck you," Mr. Davidson whispered.
"Uh-uh! No!" Sue gasped, closing her legs tightly, fending off the hard cock that her teacher pushed at
her.
He looked at his watch. "Oh, yes. Yes. I got carried away, my sweet princess. I have a class. I must go."
"But I'm all wet with stuff!" Sue scolded.
"I know, darling. I know," Mr. Davidson apologized.
He took his hankie from his pocket and wiped at her pretty face, dabbed away the cummy goo.
"The cum will dry on your clothes, just wipe it away with my hankie.
You can stay here in my office until it dries. Keep the door locked."
Mr. Davidson zipped up, grabbed his books, and left his office.
Sue sat in the chair. She looked down at the cum drops on her sweater. She swished at it with her
teacher's hankie. She bent over, looked down at the hole in her panties.
She shook her head. "He ate a hole in my pants!"
She dabbed the cum from her sweater, bent over farther as she inspected her panties.
"He ate a hole in 'em. And I think I jerked him off too. Well, I know he jerked himself," Sue mumbled.
"His tongue. He had it in that hole in my pants, he had it on my cunt. Gawwwwwwd!"
She babbled out loud and scraped the cum from her clothes, from her body.
"God, he had a big juicy prick too," she whispered, tossing the hankie into the waste basket. "It was so
hard, but soft and stuff too. And it kept squirtin' all over me. Shit!"
Sue spread her legs. She fucked a finger into the rip-hole in her panties, started finger-fucking her little
cunt-slit.
"Awwwwwww, shit!" she sighed. "Do any of the other girls at this school know how good it is to cum?
Ohhhh! Ahhhhh! Jeeeeez!"
She diddled her pussy, made herself feel good, yearning for another orgasm.
She looked delicious sitting in the chair, splayed out, her legs apart, her body arched, her finger fucking
the hole in her panties, sticking in and out of her cunt.
"Ah, shit! I love it!" she panted.
Sue did love masturbation, making herself cum, and the fact that she was sitting in her teacher's office,
dripping with his cum, fingering through the hole in her panties that he had chewed, sent a sizzling
sensation of exhilaration through her fine young body.
A hot orgasm gripped her, yanked her off the chair.
She fucked her pussy, fingered fast as the ripples of pleasure surged through her.
"Shit!" she hissed. "Oh, shit!"
Her chin stuck out. Her mouth hung open. Her eyes were closed, and her beautiful teen face was a mask
of erotic delight as she came.
She was a teen queen on a throne as she sat in her teacher's office, on his chair, by his desk, her back
straight, her knees cocked apart, her little skirt around her waist, her hand between her legs, her finger in
the hole in her panties.
Sue finally slumped back into the chair, heaving hotly, her breath choppy.
"Oh, gawd," she panted. "Oh, gawd that felt good!"
She closed her eyes, a sweet smile on her pretty face. She wondered if other girls her age knew what
powers they possessed.
Sue had the answers to the test. Her teacher had gotten all hot for her. His prick had gotten hard.
Mr. Davidson had squirted off on her.
"Jeeeez," Sue mumbled.
She wondered if other young girls liked to cum as much as she did. Sue guessed they did. She guessed
they masturbated as much as she did.
Her hand crept between her legs again. She rubbed her pussy. Her panties were soaking wet. She
slicked her finger into her cunt.
"Ahhhh! Yeah-oooooh!" she mumbled.
Sue lost track of how many times she had climaxed in her teacher's office. Must have been six or seven.
She'd gotten herself so hot that she had fallen from the chair.
Now she was on her knees, humped over, finger-fucking her little pussy with a hot, fast hand-jive. Her
face was tilted upward, mouth open, eyes closed, forehead wrinkled with passion.
This was the sight Mr. Davidson saw when he turned his key in the lock and opened the door. He shut it
quickly.
Sue was masturbating, lying on the floor.
"Sue, Sue!" he gulped. "My sweet little darling! My god! You're fingerin'!"
She looked up at the handsome man. "Ahhhh, I ... I ... ah, ah, ah ..."
Mr. Davidson dropped his books on his desk, then knelt down beside Sue.
"Darling, darling, let me help you," he whispered lovingly.
He picked her up, lifted her tenderly to his desk, set her on the edge, her ass plopped nicely, her legs
dangling over the edge.
Mr. Davidson got a grip on her panties.
"Whatcha gonna do?" Sue whispered.
"Take these panties off, darling. They're all wet. They're ripped to shreds."
"You did that. You ate a hole in 'em!" Sue snapped.
He tugged her panties down and off her legs, took them off and dropped the white undies to the floor.
Her pussy was like a sweet candy bar, all wet and slick, dark and damp.
He stuck his finger in and started fucking Sue.
"I'll help you do it," he whispered.
Sue looked down at his finger-fucking.
"Awwww, jeez!" she huffed.
"Feel good?" Mr. Davidson asked.
"Yes!" Sue gulped.
"Have you been in here masturbating, Suzanne?"
"Well ... I ..."
"It's okay, darling. I'm delighted."
His finger fucked faster. He reached up with his free hand and cupped her titties, squeezed the round
orbs. He sat in his chair as Sue sat up on his desk.
Then he slid down on the chair, moved forward, and once again muffed into Sue's snatch, his long
tongue slivering up and down her gummy cunt-slit.
"Ohhh! Darn!" Sue gasped.
His tongue felt good. He slished up and down, around and around, tongue-swabbing her cunt. Then he
licked into the slit, fucked his tongue into the soft juices.
Sue leaned back, her elbows on the desk and watched.
Mr. Davidson was mouth-muffed to her cunt. He tongue-fucked her, his tongue twiddling wildly.
She shuddered with girlish delight.
"Oh, shit!" Sue cried.
He sucked her cuntlips into his mouth and nibbled.
"Awwww, ah! Oh, shit!" Sue yelped with pleasure.
Mr. Davidson chewed her pussy as his tongue screwed her clitty.
Sue tingled all over. Her chin was tucked against her collarbone as she stared down at Mr. Davidson.
Then she came again. A sweet sizzle of pleasure slinked through her in a slow-motion ripple.
"Ah! Oooooh!" she sobbed. "Ah, shit!"
Mr. Davidson knew he had her. He worked her clitty and brought her to the peak of ecstasy.
He sat back. Sue lay on the desk. Then he got up, unzipped his fly, then took his pants and shorts down.
His cock wobbled out hard and long.
Sue struggled up on the table, eyed Mr. Davidson's huge prick.
"Whatcha gonna do?" she whispered.
"I want you to suck my prick," he said.
"Gawd!" Sue exclaimed.
"Suck it just a little for me, Sue."
He stood in front of her, offered up his long stalk, the tip looking wet, juicy, red. He clutched the base of
his hard-on, then moved in closer.
Sue dipped down, her mouth open, just inches away from his cum-wet cock. She glanced up at her
teacher, then her pink lips circled the bulging head of his cock.
Her eyes widened. She looked up again. His face revealed the love and desire he felt.
His prick in her mouth was like a big jawbreaker. Sue sucked his cock as though it were a jawbreaker.
Her cheeks caved in. Her lips formed a juicy pink circle around his prick.
"Ohhhhhhh, Suuuuuue!" Mr. Davidson squealed.
Sue was bent over. Her back was arched, her face flush to the big cock. Her lips were sealed around
Mr. Davidson's steaming stalk. She sucked some more, then glanced up again at his face.
"You sweet sucker!" he whispered. "You darling sweet sucker!"
Sue glanced up, her eyes hot and wide open. She loved the hot expression on his handsome face.
She pulled his cock out of her mouth, held the stalk in a tight squeeze and licked out with her sweet
tongue, swirled it around the tip as though it were a dip of ice cream sitting in a cone.
"Damn!" Mr. Davidson panted. "Baby, that's soooo good!"
Sue's lips were gooey, wet with spit, looking pink and delicious. She puckered them around the top of
his prick, kissed the bulging tip, then licked her tongue in slow rolls around it.
"You sweet little sonofabitch!" he barked. "Suck me! Suck me, Sue!"
"Not much longer," Sue admonished.
"Please, suck my dick!"
"You're gonna fizz all over again," Sue whispered.
Sue's hand was jerking on Mr. Davidson's prick as her tongue licked the tip. She began pumping him in
a good hand-job.
"Jerk! Yeahhhh, jerk and lick!" he cried joyously.
His cock was rock-hard, huge, thick and throbbing as though it might explode. He pulled Sue off his
cock, then pushed her back on the desk.
Suddenly he plunged his big fuckstick into her little pussy.
"Nooooo, no, no!" Sue yelped, pulling her legs together, but it was too late-his prick was into her darling
pussy.
He started humping.
"Nooooo!" Sue sobbed.
"We're fuckin'," Mr. Davidson whispered.
"No, you shouldn't fuck me, sir. I'm just a kid!" Sue cried.
But his cock felt so good in her cunt-hot, long, satisfying.
Her teacher rocked back and forth, slicking his prick in and out of her cunt-slit. The lips of her pussy
were tight around the bulging stalk.
"Ohhhh, Sue!" he whimpered. "This is beautiful!"
Sue struggled up on her elbows and looked down. Her eyes widened when she saw how his cock slid in
and out of her cunt.
"Ohhhh, jeeeeez!" she whispered. "You are! You're fuckin' me, Mr.
Davidson!"
"Fuckin', Sue, really fuckin'! Feels great, doesn't it?"
"Gawwwwwd, on your desk and stuff!" she babbled, still watching his cock slide in and out of her cunt.
Sue lay back and let him fuck her, propped up on her elbows, her ass plopped on the desk, her legs
dangling over the edge.
Mr. Davidson slipped her a full six inches, screwed in slowly, fucking in and out with sawing strokes.
Sue watched the action, her pretty face impassioned with erotic pleasure.
He was thrilling her with his fucking.
He picked up the beat, fucked faster, his cock plunging in and out like a greased pipe.
Sue stiffened, sucked in a long breath of air.
"Shit!" she panted.
"Goddamn, Sue!" he huffed.
Sue felt his prick bulge and harden in her pussy. He fucked faster.
"Oh, shit!" she yelled.
"Sue, goddamn, honey!" he panted.
His prick unleashed a hot gush of cum into Sue's little cunt. She stiffened, shook, shuddered, and came
with such a force that she was snapped upward at the waist. She was pulled forward as she came, sitting
there shaking through what was the most wonderful feeling she had ever had.
"Awwwwwww! Ooooooooh, shit!" she whispered hotly. "Ohhhhh, gawwwwwwd!"
"Sue! Sue! Sue!" Mr. Davidson screamed as he dished out his load into her pussy.
When they had finished enjoying the climax that sizzled through them, they basked in the warm afterglow.
Mr. Davidson's cock was still in her pussy. Cum seeped from the lips of Sue's pussy, drooled down her
thighs onto his desk.
"That was a beautiful fuck, Sue," he whispered.
"You shouldn't be fuckin' me though, you know."
"A really good fuck, Sue. Wasn't it?"
"I better go now. I gotta learn these answers for your test, Mr.
Davidson."
"Yes, yes, my darling pet," he said, pulling his cock out of her cunt.
"By all means, you want to get an A, don't you?"
"Darn right," Sue said, slipping from the desk.

Fuck Me if you can

sexy_parul
Expert Member

Unread post by sexy_parul » 21 Feb 2016 19:28

Chapter 9
Sue O'Riley and Jamie Johnson met after school.
Sue was attired in a cotton/lycra stretch mini-skirt. It was bright white and hugged her hips and thighs
like adhesive tape. It rode high on her lovely legs. Her tight black tank-top pulled in hotly on her big teen
titties. The zipper in the back of her tight skirt was lined up so that it pointed to the crack of her ass.
She had on white heels.
Jamie had on a black micro-mini skirt. She also wore a belly-baring wrap tee in bright pink. Her belly
looked good, and her skirt looked almost obscene it was so short. She had on pink heels.
"How come you wanted to dress up hot and sexy today?" Sue asked. "You wouldn't tell me on the
phone."
"I couldn't. But don't you like to dress sexy like this? Did you see the boys stare at us today?"
"Yes." Sue smiled. "But listen, you know Jason never did give me his ring since we did all that stuff with
him the other day."
Sue couldn't imagine that Jason might have been kidding.
"Well, you'll have to talk to him about that. Maybe we can get together with him again."
"I hope so."
They walked for a minute, leaving the school.
"Well?" Sue said.
Jamie smiled. "You know Sandy Lake? She lives next to me?"
"Sure."
"She wants to meet us this afternoon at her place about the homecoming float. She said she had to meet
with her play group, then she'd see us at her place."
"So? We dressed all up for that?" Sue frowned.
"Here's the thing. The last time I was at Sandy Lake's house, her dad really gave me some hot looks. He
got a hard-on."
Sue smiled, looking at Jamie.
"You know, he works out of his house. Writes movies. His wife is always off on shopping trips. Always
gone somewhere. They've got money. Anyway, I went to see Sandy one day and I thought her dad
was real hot for me."
"Well, so? Jeez. I've seen older men look at my butt and stuff."
"He writes movie scripts. That's what Sandy said." Jamie smiled. "I heard he's got big connections out in
California."
"So?" Sue persisted.
"Well, didn't you ever wanna be in the movies, be a model or something like that?"
Sue smiled. "Well, sure!"
"So, we go over there. Maybe he'll get all hot for us like he did that time with me. Maybe there's
something in it for us."
"You are a conniving little bitch, Jamie Johnson!" Sue chuckled.
Jamie laughed. "Why not? We got it, don't we? I mean we're real good lookin', we got nice bodies and
stuff. Why not?"
"You mean we go over there and turn him on?" Sue asked.
"Yeahhhh!" Jamie exclaimed wickedly.
"Jamie! You are baaaddd!"
"Totally bad," Jamie agreed. "Deal? Wanna go over there and see what happens?"
"I suppose," Sue said, grinning.
The girls walked to the Lake house and knocked.
It took a long time for someone to answer, but Mr. Lake finally pulled the big door opened and stared
down at Jamie and Sue.
He was tall. He wore a pair of jeans and a Chambray shirt, no shoes. His brown hair was tousled,
mussed up, but it didn't take away from his manly handsomeness.
"Yes?"
"Hi, Mr. Lake. I'm Jamie Johnson, remember?"
"Oh ... oh. Yes, yes, of course, Jamie."
"We were to meet Sandy."
"She's not home yet," he said.
"Can we come in and wait for her? We wanted to talk about the homecoming float. She asked us to
come over."
"Sure, sure, girls. Come in," Mr. Lake said, ushering the darlings into a plush, spacious living room,
watching their girly asses swing in their minis. Jamie's skirt was so short that it was daringly close to
working up over the arch of her pantied ass.
He licked his chops.
"Coke, girls?" Mr. Lake asked.
"Sure. Say, this is Sue O'Riley, Mr. Lake. She's in our class at school."
"Hi, Sue." Mr. Lake smiled.
Sue nodded, smiling at him.
The girls took a seat on the couch.
Mr. Lake went to the bar and fixed them tall Cokes with ice, then returned. He sat the drinks on the
coffee table in front of Sue and Jamie.
As he bent down, he looked up and saw Jamie's micro-mini hiked way up on her thighs, looking at the
snug white panties that crotched her cunt.
Sue leaned forward to get her Coke. Her beautiful teen tits splashed against her black tank top like a
couple of juicy pears.
Jamie leaned back, gave Mr. Lake a better look at her panties. She licked her pouty lips and smiled
coyly.
Mr. Lake stretched up and stood in front of the girls. His cock was at half-mast, then the shaft started to
thump to an amazing erection in his slacks.
Sue was stunned by the rigid projection. Little Jamie's mouth dropped. She licked her tongue on her
lower lip. Both girls' eyes were wide and sparkling.
Mr. Lake's cock looked enormous!
His hard-on punched at his slacks. He flushed red with embarrassment. He trembled. He was under
scrutiny. The girls stared from his erection to his reddening face.
Sue leaned back, crossed her legs, flashing her pink panties under her white skirt.
Jamie slid down a little, drawing her micro-mini so high that a hot V was plainly visible along with the
sweet snug nylon triangle of her panties.
"Jeeeez!" Jamie whispered.
Sue looked at her girlfriend. Jamie glanced back.
"I ... I ... ah ... well, I best be getting back to work," Mr. Lake stuttered.
"You writin' another movie, sir?" Jamie asked.
Yes," he choked, his voice trembling, his cock wobbling and throbbing in his slacks.
"Could we be in it?" Jamie smiled.
"Uh, well ... ah ... I ..." Mr. Lake stammered, then realized that he had a hook upon which he could play
the girls. "Well, perhaps I could write in a couple parts for pretty young girls like you two."
"Gee, wouldja?"
"Sure," he said.
Sue was hot. She kept staring at the giant bulge in Mr. Lake's pants.
"You got a boner," Jamie whispered.
Mr. Lake smiled in embarrassment. "Oh, indeed I do, girls."
"Could we see it, Mr. Lake?" Jamie asked.
"Would you like to?"
"You bet, right, Sue?" Jamie winked.
"Sure," Sue said, a small smile tugging at the corners of her bright pink lips.
What should I do? Mr. Lake thought.
He was enamored with the young nymphs. They were pretty, sexy, and they seemed ready to play, but
should he do them? They were his daughter's age.
He was reluctant.
He worried for a moment. Was this a trap? What kind of trouble would he get into if he went forward?
He looked at Sue and Jamie. They were like two delicious birthday cakes. Scrumptious! Beautiful!
Gorgeous! And they were staring at his cock with intense eyes.
Jamie was sitting so sexy on the couch, her feet flat on the floor, her little skirt up over her panties. Sue
sat regally with her legs crossed, her fabulous tits filling her tank top.
Mr. Lake's prick ached for the little darlings, thumped and wobbled at his crotch.
"Well, just take it out and show it to us, sir," Jamie said.
"But, girls ... I don't think that would be proper."
"Who cares?" Sue blurted.
"Yeah, we're not gonna say nothin' to nobody." Jamie smiled.
Mr. Lake thought about it. He could leave, go back to his study to work on his horror movie script, but
this was a chance of a lifetime for a man his age. What should he do?
The girls sat prettily, their beautiful young faces full of anticipation.
"I better not, girls. I have to get back my study and finish my script."
He had said it and he was happy he had.
Jamie jumped off the couch. Her micro mini crinkled on her hips as her pink heels spiked into the carpet.
"Come on, Mr. Lake, just let us see huh?" Jamie said, moving close, standing inches away from his
trembling body.
"No," Mr. Lake said.
"We wanna, Mr. Lake. Right, Sue?" Jamie huffed.
Sue got up. She looked good in the mini-skirt that wrapped her plush little thighs like tape. Her tank-top
jiggled with titty-temptation.
"Sure, we wanna," Sue said. "Let us see your peter, Mr. Lake."
This had to be a trap. These lovely young lasses were simply trying to blackmail him into something, Mr.
Lake thought.
"No," he replied.
His prick was obscenely big now, thumping and throbbing at his slacks.
"I'll take my panties down and letcha see mine." Jamie smiled seductively, lifting her little skirt, holding it
above her white panties. She thumbed the sweet undies and tugged them down her thighs, revealing to
Mr. Lake her succulent, blonde-haired pussy.
"No, no, you shouldn't do that," Mr. Lake protested.
"But I am," Jamie challenged, licking her lips. "Sue will let you see hers too, huh, Sue?
"Sure. I'll take my panties down for you, Mr. Lake," Sue said.
She lifted her white skirt and showed her pussy-packed pink panties, then she took them down, showed
off her bushy cunt.
"Ohhhhh, God!" Mr. Lake gasped. His prick oozed cum in his pants. The girls' pussies were delicious
invitations to splendid delight.
Jamie reached down and stroked the curl of his erection.
"Ooooooh, gawwwwd! It's really big!" she whispered.
"Don't, girls, don't!" Mr. Lake begged.
Sue squirmed against him, pushing her tits against his arm. She gripped his prick as if it were a giant flute.
"Please, please, girls!"
But Mr. Lake was a goner now.
The girls moved their hands on his enormous erection. They were seducing him, and Mr. Lake knew it.
But now he didn't care. He wanted them. He loved them.
"Okay, damnit! Take it out. Take my prick out!" he barked.
Jamie unzipped his fly. Sue unbuckled his pants. His slacks fell to his ankles. Jamie stripped his shorts to
his thighs. His giant prick slammed upward, wobbled, wiggled, throbbed.
The girls stared at Mr. Lake's prize prick. His incredible erection, a handsome cock that jutted from the
wiry curls between his legs, looked like a cannon. It was more than a foot long, round and thick, the big
bulb-head bright red and topped with thick cream. His balls hung like a couple of lemons.
"Ohhhh, gawwwwwd!" Jamie exclaimed.
"Oooooh, shit!" Sue whispered.
The girls stood in amazement, their mini-skirts hiked up on their hips, their panties down, their sweet
pussies looking so inviting and delicious.
Mr. Lake trembled with excitement. His hot cock spat out a squish of cum. It flew at the girls.
"Ooohhh, he's squirtin'!" Jamie blurted.
Mr. Lake's prick throbbed wildly.
"Can we play with it, Mr. Lake?" Jamie asked.
"Yes ... play with it," he gasped.
Jamie ran her little hands along the length of his cockstalk. Sue tickled her fingers over the top. Mr.
Lake's prick pulsed spasmodically.
"It's really a big peter!" Sue mumbled.
Mr. Lake stuck both hands out, dipped between the girls' legs and rubbed their cunts.
Sue and Jamie clutched his big prick.
Jamie was short enough that she could simply bend over and kiss his pricktip, and that's exactly what
she did, her sweet mouth puckered and wet.
"Oh, girls!" Mr. Lake sighed delightedly.
Sue got a good grip and jerked his prick, the big head bulging up against Jamie's mouth. Sue knelt down
just to the side of the handsome man, her jack-stroke steady.
Jamie licked her pink tongue at the pricktip.
Mr. Lake shuddered wildly.
"Girls! Girls!" he shouted.
Jamie flicked her lips away from his cockhead, and she grabbed Mr. Lake's cock. The girls beat his
meat, jacked and pumped his hard erection until the poor man stiffened with heavenly pleasure, then
unleashed his load.
The girls jerked. The cum flew.
"Shit!" Sue mumbled. "He's shootin' off!"
"Gawwwwd!" Jamie exclaimed, looking up at Mr. Lake's handsome face, which was full of pleasure.
"Oh, ah! Ohhhh! Girls! Little girl pumpers!" Mr. Lake babbled.
His cock spat thick wads of cream. The girls jerked savagely on his big prick, pumping out his shooting
cum.
Big hunks of cum hit Sue's tank top. She loved watching his cock spray cum. Little Jamie jerked on his
cock with her mouth open and her eyes wide. A hunk of cum hit her on the chin.
They pumped Mr. Lake dry. The man couldn't remember when he had felt so good, so excited and
thrilled as he did at that moment, as he did the whole time his prick was shooting off.
The girls slugged on his prick with herky-jerky strokes, amazed by his thick outpouring.
"Ahhhh, oh, ah, fuck!" Mr. Lake blabbered.
He stared down at the lovely nymphs, his face twisted with pure pleasure, and he watched them pump
his prick in wild jerking motions.
Finally, when he'd poured a pool of thick cream on the carpet between Jamie and Sue, he relaxed.
The girls stroked and played with his cock.
He lifted Sue, took her in his manly arms, pressed her to him. He leaned over and plastered her
bright-pink lips with a hot kiss. His hands slid down over her hiked-up skirt and onto her hot curvy ass.
His fingers explored her wonderful rump, the smooth-fleshed mass of her asscheeks. He pinched them
as he pulled her against himself. His dripping cock was squashed between them.
Then he pushed Sue back to the couch.
She flopped down. He knelt before her.
"What are you gonna do, Mr. Lake?" Jamie gasped.
He pushed Sue's legs apart, took her panties down and off, then spread her legs wide and caressed her
silky thighs.
Sue watched, sitting beautifully, her chin tucked in as she saw Mr.
Lake start kissing her thighs. He licked, too.
"Gawwwwwd!" Jamie whispered, standing over them, watching.
Mr. Lake muffled his mouth into Sue's pussy. His tongue slathered up and down, around and around, as
he licked her bushy cunt-mound.
"Oooooh! Shhhheeez!" Sue mumbled.
"He's lickin' you," Jamie said.
"I know."
"Gawd!"
Mr. Lake's tongue slithered up and down Sue's slit, wiggling and squiggling wildly. Pleasure pulsed
through the young maiden. She shimmered, trembled with delight.
"Ohhhh, Mr. Lake!" Sue gurgled.
"Damn!" Jamie whispered.
Then Mr. Lake sucked. His mouth was open, and he pasted it to Sue's cunt, then slurped noisily.
"Sheeeit!" Jamie blurted. "He's chewin' on your cunt, Sue!"
"I know, I know!" Sue cried.
Indeed, Mr. Lake was nibbling Sue's pussy.
"Ahhhhh, shit!" Sue sobbed joyfully.
He was a licker, a sucker, a tonguer, a chewer. He ate at her divine pussy like a hungry dog until Sue
shuddered with erotic ecstasy and came. Her little body shook wildly.
"Ah, shit! I'm cu-cummmmmmming!" she yelled.
"Oh, yeahhhh!" Jamie whispered.
Mr. Lake sucked, and his tongue fucked. He worked hard to please the schoolgirl, and he made her
want to scream with pleasure.
"Feels sooooo damn good!" Sue sobbed.
She finally slumped down, spent, huffing and puffing, trying to catch her breath, while her body still
tingled with orgasm.
Mr. Lake got off her. "Get down on your hands and knees, Jamie, and I'll show you somethin'."
Jamie hesitated.
"Come on."
"You're not gonna try to fuck me, are you?"
"No."
Jamie got down. She looked darling on her hands and knees, in a sweet doggie-position. Her little black
skirt was scrunched up on her waist. Her panties were a tight pull between her thighs, her pink tank
wrap was drawn tight around her tits.
Mr. Lake got on his hands and knees behind her and started licking her fine ass.
"Ah, ohhhh, God!" Jamie cried.
"Jeeeez!" Sue mumbled, watching. Mr. Lake swirled his tongue all over Jamie's sweet asscheeks, then
he slished it up and down her asscrack furiously.
"Whooowhheeeee!" Jamie yelled. "Gawwwwwd!"
"He's lickin' your butt, Jamie!" Sue wailed.
"Oh, all up and down it, shit!" Jamie gasped.
Then Mr. Lake swirled his wild tongue around her asshole.
"Oh, shit! Shit! He's on my shitter!" Jamie yelped.
"How's that feel?" Sue asked, sitting up on the edge of the couch, watching the scene intently.
"Gooood! Goooood!" Jamie cried.
Now Mr. Lake curled his arms around Jamie, under her belly, and lifted her up to a standing position,
then he knelt behind her, fanned her pretty butt with his hands, spread her glorious little cheeks, and sent
his tongue soaring up the crack and into Jamie's asshole.
"Awwwwwoooooo!" Jamie howled.
They were right in front of Sue. She sat on the couch watching, licking her lips. Jamie stuck her finger in
her cunt and fucked herself as Mr. Lake screwed her asshole with his wild, wiggling tongue.
Then Mr. Lake stood up, humped behind Jamie. He set his feet apart and bent at the knees. He clutched
his cock and shoved it between Jamie's thighs, forcing the big head into her tight pussy.
"No!" Jamie cried. "Don't! It's too big!"
But Mr. Lake was in, giving her a full three inches of his thick prick, fucking in and out in a lewd stance
behind Jamie.
"Gawd!" Sue blurted. "He's fuckin' you, Jamie!"
"Yes, we're fuckin'," Mr. Lake panted.
Sue got up, stood beside them. She slapped Mr. Lake's pumping ass.
Whack!
"You shouldn't be doin' that, Mr. Lake!" she barked. "You shouldn't be fuckin' Jamie!"
But they were fucking, and it was a good fucking.
Jamie bent over, her hands on her knees, her skirt up, her little ass arched.
Mr. Lake humped and bumped behind her, pumping his big prick in and out of her sucking-sweet snatch.
"Awwww, jeeeez!" Jamie whimpered.
"Oh, Jamie!" Mr. Lake panted.
Sue slapped his ass again. "Naughty, naughty, naughty, Mr. Lake!"
"He's fuckin' me, Sue!" Jamie cried.
"He's a bad boy!" Sue scolded, cracking Mr. Lake's ass again. "You shouldn't be fuckin' Jamie, sir!
She's just a kid!"
"You girls wanted it," Mr. Lake argued, fucking faster now, shoving more cock into Jamie's jammy
pussy.
"You got the boner on just lookin' at us," Sue said, thwacking Mr.
Lake's ass, paddling him with little slaps.
"Fuck me, go on fuck me!" Jamie yelled. Mr. Lake fucked real fast now, his cock looking like a greasy
piston.
Sue paddled his ass.
Jamie came. She shook, wiggled her ass, then screamed.
"Goooddddammmmmm!"
"Ah, oh, yeah!" Mr. Lake gasped as his cock slushed a load into Jamie's pussy.
Sue stuck her finger up Mr. Lake's ass.
"Ah, oh!" he yelped, but her quick little finger-fuck made him squirt off another load.
The cum poured like rain into Jamie's pussy.
"Ohhhh, ohhhh, pleeeezzzzz!" Jamie sobbed.
Mr. Lake kept fucking.
Jamie came again, and Sue fingered his asshole with one hand, while she diddled her pussy with the
other.
When they had all finally cum, they stood in the tingling glow of their heated lovemaking. Jamie stumbled
forward and sat down on the couch.
Sue still had her finger up Mr. Lake's ass.

Fuck Me if you can