erotic book - Little Brother's Big Thing by Lee Schlangen

Contains all kind of sex novels in Hindi and English.
admin
Site Admin

Re: erotic book - Little Brother's Big Thing by Lee Schlange

Unread post by admin » 22 Feb 2016 15:14

Chapter 12
Both kids left the apartment after everything was over. They'd showered together and I'd held my breath
with nervousness for fear Ma-Gwen, that is-would hear their squeals of laughter and investigate
(assuming she'd finished her lesson in Duane's apartment). But she didn't. And when they came back late
for supper she simply gave them an indulgent "Tsk-tsk" and let it go at that.
I realized Nancy had what she wanted-a man to pay attention to her and a ready cock to feed the
hunger between her legs. Mark's gentle consideration was in such contrast to Eric's brutal arrogance she
obviously wanted nothing more to do with her mother's boarder. And the more I thought about her
abrupt change in attitude the more I began to suspect Eric.
A couple of days after Gwen and her daughter had broken through the sex barrier, I went to Eric's
apartment. He acted genuinely glad to see me there.
"Hey! What happened, baby? I was afraid maybe you'd changed your mind about me!"
I sniffed. "Are you going to invite me in?"
"Christ, yes! Come on! I'll pour you a beer!"
"No wine?" But I had to giggle.
He squeezed me and went to the little beer bar he'd had them put in for him. Drawing a foamy mug of
beer for each of us, he guided me to the couch and sat beside me.
"Now. What the hell's been going on?" he asked.
I sniffed. "You had a child in here, Eric Bjornson!"
"Huh? ... Oh, that damn kid of Gwen's?"
"Don't give me that 'damn kid' stuff! I'll bet that isn't the way it is at all!"
He squirmed and turned red. "Aw, for Christ's sake, who'd want to mess around with a baby?"
"Eric! ..."
"Oh, shit! Okay, if you're going to keep poking! She did come up. I think I gave her enough to think
about, she's not going to try that again. Not with me."
I didn't say much. "I thought that was it," I whispered as I got my arm up across his chest and pulled his
face around to mine. And we just about forgot all about the beer.
Well, Ma Conner evidently got as much of a thrill out of her lessons with Duane as her daughter was
getting with Mark. And there were a few days when I thought Will was the forgotten child. Gwen and
Duane weren't forgetting him, though. One night when Will got terribly snotty at the dinner table, Duane
speared him with a venomous look and held it until Will sputtered into silence.
When there wasn't even the sound of anybody breathing, Duane said, "Seems to me your education's
been neglected, Will."
"Yeah? Figure you know somebody can teach me somethin'?"
Duane nodded. He was real cool. "Yeah, I figure I do. Matter of fact, I think it's time I introduced you
to him."
"You an' who else?"
Ma bristled, but her voice was low and steady instead of being shrill, the way it used to be. "And me,
young man."
"Huh? Who's the miracle man?"
Duane gave him an evil grin. "Colonel Waters."
"Who the hell ..."
"Runs a military school in Lawrence. I went through there. I think he'd enjoy having you as a guest for
awhile."
"Inmate, you mean!" Will sounded abruptly alarmed.
"Tell you what, boy. I've been talking to the colonel this week. He says you sound like a fine, self-reliant
young man. Ought to make a real name for yourself at CARVER-LANGHAM."
"You shit!" But Will's voice was a whisper of awe rather than a belligerent yell.
"Maybe." Duane didn't even scowl. "We'll see. Anyhow, Gwen and I are making a loop through Topeka
and Lawrence and Kansas City in a couple of days. We'll just take you along and let you meet this
Waters guy. I think he'll impress you."
Well, it got kind of exciting, then. I mean things in general, not Will, particularly. There were times when
I thought he might even be relieved they cared enough for him to "send him up the river," as he put it
once. Anyhow, it turned out Duane and Gwen were going to get married and be gone for about ten
days. They meant to leave Will at CARVER-LANGHAM, expecting Colonel Waters might make
something worthwhile out of him, then tour the west side of Missouri and spend a few days in the
Arkansas Ozarks. Nancy was to stay in Emporia with me. Where the arrangements would have enraged
me a week earlier, it delighted me now. And I thought Mark was going to blow the whole thing, his
pleasure was so obvious.
So the big day arrived and Will was in the car before Gwen and Duane even came out of the house.
And then they were dwindling in the distance and we were all still waving. When we finally turned back
toward the house, Eric grinned broadly and patted my fanny.
"Tell you what!" he exclaimed. "Seems to me we ought to throw a celebration! I mean, everything
working out the way it has. How about it?"

admin
Site Admin

Re: erotic book - Little Brother's Big Thing by Lee Schlange

Unread post by admin » 22 Feb 2016 15:15

Chapter 13
He'd had it all planned ahead of time. I mean, that man I'd been lucky enough to trap had some real
special talents! He had Wilson's cater it for us. They brought the dinner up to the house and served it
and took the whole mess away afterward. There was real fancy chicken and all kinds of stuff to go with
it, and afterward a decorated cake and a beautiful ice cream mold. And Eric took us all upstairs to his
apartment so we could listen to his stereo tapes.
He had a marvelous collection and I think he'd selected them real carefully for that night. I mean, he
started out with some soft, dreamy ones that put all of us in a sentimental mood. And when the two
couples of us were all snug and hanging onto each other at opposite ends of the couch the music
gradually began to have a strong, urgent beat under the melody. It was still soft and sentimental, but
there was an undercurrent of eagerness that did things to me.
I felt all warm and cuddly and awfully sensitive to Eric's touch. I kept pushing tighter against him and
squirming and making little noises in my throat. And once in awhile I heard Nancy making the same kind
of noises to Mark.
"Hey, those kids are getting carried away!" Eric whispered into my ear.
When I stopped shivering from the thrill his warm breath in my ear sent over me, I nodded and gulped.
"Don't worry about them. They've been experimenting. Getting pretty good for kids."
He chuckled. "Sonofabitch. How do you think they'd react to a night of grown-up games?"
I couldn't help laughing aloud. "They'd love it, I'll bet!"
He grinned and got up. "You guys!" He barked at Mark and Nancy. "Either one of you ever see the rest
of my apartment?"
They both shook their heads.
"Not since you moved in," murmured Nancy. "Ma said she'd skin me if she caught me going through it."
"Well, how about a guided, chaperoned tour?" He turned up the volume on the stereo.
The music was still gradually changing character. The melodies were wilder and more urgent now and
the beat had become a fierce throb. We followed him into his bedroom. Even I hadn't been in there with
him! God, what a bed! It was a king-size water bed! And I know my eyes were as wide as either of the
kids'.
We had to try it out. I'd never been on a water bed, and the way the surface yielded and surged under
me was sexy, itself. When Nancy joined me and started jerking around, it was weird! I kept gasping and
shivering with unexpected sensations. And Mark dropped down between us and made it even worse.
Eric laughed. "You think that's good, you ought to feel what it does to you when you're naked!"
Just like that! And just like that, we started stripping off our clothes! It wasn't two minutes before the
four of us were mother-naked in a pile on the bed. And Eric suggested a game.
"Look. This thing gives wherever you push it. Try crawling on your hands and knees."
It was hard to keep our balance, let alone keep moving. We crawled over each other and fell under
each other and grabbed at things to steady ourselves. We could hardly hear the music over the squeals
and shouts of laughter. And we weren't playing a simple game of crawling around very long, either. It
didn't take very many times of having one of my boobies grabbed or someone clutching at my pussy to
channel my attention to getting laid.
I got hold of a cock and had it halfway into my mouth before I realized it was too small for Eric's. I
decided it didn't matter too much; there was a whole night ahead of me. So I gulped it in, the foreskin
slipping back easily this time, and sucked tenderly while Mark was fumbling at Nancy with his hands.
It was kind of kooky that way. Eric was pawing at me and had my legs all spread apart and his face
buried in my pussy. Mark was watching the beautiful man out of the corner of his eye and imitating every
move, doing the same thing to Nancy that Eric did to me. And she kept her hips jerking while my little
brother mouthed the wet, eager, soft membranes of her pussy. She struggled valiantly with Eric's huge
cock, too, gulping at it and finally managing to get the gorgeous, shiny-velvet head into her mouth.
The two men were on their backs while Nancy and I crouched over them crosswise. I think it would
have made a strange scene if there had been anyone to stand back and take it in. I mean, Eric was such
a big, muscular, beautiful mountain of a man and Mark was still so slender and young and angular. And
I'd filled out to become a curvaceous, full-fleshed woman, while Nancy was still the lean child with only
the beginnings of roundness.
But there wasn't a whole lot of difference in our eagerness. She worked just as hard and made just as
many wet, slurping noises over Eric's cock as I did over Mark's. And her hips were churning so I'm not
at all sure I was putting out as much energy as she was.
I know she reached the limit of her endurance a lot faster than I did.
"Oh, my!" She cried out, releasing the great, slobbery cockhead. "Oh, my goodness! Somebody fuck
me! Quick! I can't wait!"
Mark grabbed her waist and twisted her around so she straddled his hips.
"How about riding mine?" he asked.
She looked dubious, but there was a gleam of excitement in her eyes. "We ... we haven't fucked with me
on top before," she reminded him doubtfully. "Is it all right?"
Eric's laugh boomed. "You scared of squashing him?"
"N-no, but ..."
"Go ahead, honey," I told her softly. "Never mind Eric. You'll get a kind of sensation you've never had
before."
"Oooh, you make it sound exciting!"
"It is."
She shifted her knees, fitting them into the hollows at the sides of Mark's waist, and reached under
herself to position his cock so it rested against the wet, pulsing rim of her cunt-mouth. She settled back,
slowly engulfing the young, bulbous cockhead.
"Mmmm ... Ahhhhh ... Ooohhh! Oooh, Lee! It feels sooooo good!"
Her hips jerked, stroking her on the thick, stiff shaft and bumping her glossy black pubic hair onto
Mark's. Eric straddled Mark's legs and bent over the girl, his hands caressing her waist and buttocks
until she quivered wildly.
"Omigosh!" she exclaimed. "Oh, golly, it feels funny to have two of you feeling around when one of you
is fucking me!"
Eric inched closer to her and pushed his cock down with one hand so the enormous, bulging head
nudged the crack of her ass.
"Eric! ... OH, ERIC! ... OMIGOD, COULD YOU? ... MARKY, DARLING! ...
WOULD YOU BE MAD IF ERIC ..."
"A sandwich!" Mark yelled enthusiastically. Then he added in a tone of resignation, "He'd never be able
to get that giant of his into you back there."
"He can try! TRY, ERIC! OOOH, TRY!"
Eric winked at me and gestured. I went to his side on my knees and fighting the damn bed's
unpredictability-and he kissed me tenderly. Then I leaned against his shoulder while he lubricated the
girl's ass with saliva and spread her eager young buttocks. Even my memory of the way his cock had
buried itself in that tiny asshole couldn't rid me of the conviction she was too small for him. But as he
pushed and her soft flesh heaped up around the wedging, monstrous knob at the end of that rigid,
massive shaft, I realized the puckered little anus was expanding and gulping.
Little by little, the huge, blunt-tipped cockhead disappeared into her.
Her eyes bulged and she panted hoarsely. "MARKY! ... OH, GOD, MARKY! ...
HOLD ME! HOLD ME TIGHT!"
Mark clutched her to him, his lips tenderly brushing her face while she strained and gasped. His concern
was obvious and he winced every time she did. Eric's cock slid swiftly inward, burying itself in her ass,
and she was pinned between the two men. An expression of elation made her face glow.
"Omigosh, Marky! I'm so full I'll pop!" she exclaimed in a whisper. She extended her legs outside his
and lay flat on him.
Eric supported his weight on elbows and knees and surged forward and backward, stroking his
enormous pecker in the girl's ass. The movements shoved her back and forth on Mark and a strange,
trance-like look came into my little brother's eyes.
"Jeez! I can feel his cock, too, Nancy! Just as if he had it right in the same place as me!"
The captive water in the bed picked up the rhythm of Eric's strokes and rocked with increasing violence.
I grabbed at Eric and held on, giddy and tingling with desire for him. He pulled me around so I knelt
over his hand, and suddenly his blunt, heavy thumb drove upward into my twat. I shuddered and sank
onto it, my hands closing on his wrist.
"Turn around, baby," he suggested softly.
I lifted one leg over his arm and turned my back to him. His fingers closed on my mound and one of
them found my clitoris, rubbing along its side while my head spun with excitement.
"Honey! Oh, Eric, honey! I love you so!" What the hell? A woman's got to tell her man once in awhile!
And maybe it's good insurance to do it whenever he's got his pecker in something else. Especially a cute
little ass like Nancy's.
But it didn't look like I had an awful lot to worry about. His cock was sliding back and forth in her,
squeaking between those pinched little ass-cheeks, but he was looking at me and his hand was doing
marvelous things to that hot, steamy pussy of mine. And Nancy seemed to be totally engrossed in Mark.
She was fumbling at him with her hands and covering him with kisses and whispering jerky, sentimental
things to him. You'd have thought he had two cocks ... that it was he who was fucking her back and
front! And she was getting wildly irrational. She was too tightly pressed between the two male bodies to
move a whole lot, but she was squirming like mad! And her boobies looked like they were going to get
scrubbed right off, the way she was wiping them on Mark's chest!
She was quick on the trigger, as she had been from the beginning. "MARK!
... MARKY! ... OHHH, MARKEEEEE! ... SHOOT ME FULL! ... NOW, NOW!"
"Unnnhhh!" My brother's eyes were glazed. He acted as if that enormous cock rubbing so close to his
was in him instead of Nancy. "UNNNHHHHH! ... YEEEAAAHHH! ... H-H-HERE IT GOOOOES!
... UMMPPHHH!"
"E E E I I I G G G H H H H H! ... EEEYYAAAGGGHHHHH!" She stiffened and jerked convulsively,
trembling with the intensity of her pleasure.
Eric stopped fucking and jammed his cock as hard as he could against her. The moment she began to
lose her rigidity, he let the brutal cylinder slip gently from her ass. She collapsed into Mark's arms and
lay in them as if she were only semi-conscious, gasping and panting.
"Oh, Mark, darling!" She sighed. "Sooooo goooood!"
Eric withdrew his hand from my pussy at the very instant I was ready for an orgasm of my own.
"Eric! ... ERIC, HONEY! ... THAT'S MEAN!"
He chuckled gently. "Rather have my thumb than my dick, puss?"
"Oh, honey ... you know better!"
"Sure. Hey, want a wild ride?"
"Oooh! Love it!"
"Climb on!"
He rolled onto his back and I mounted him kneeling over that giant tree of his and trapping its nose in the
maw of my cunt-mouth. He caught me by the waist and held me, preventing my plunge down the great
cock.
"Sure you can trust that brother of yours?" he asked with a grin.
"Wouldn't put it past him to climb right on."
"Who cares? Honey, if I'm on your cock, I don't care what else is going on!"
"Yeah? Hey, that's my baby!" He let go of my waist and let me settle onto that spongy, hot-meaty,
prodigious cockhead of his. It fascinated me that I could hang up, even for a moment, on anybody's
cock. But I did. My cunt-rim stretched and strained and a savage joy coursed over me at the exquisite
sensation. But my cunt was too elastic to be denied for long; it opened and gulped and engulfed those
broad cock-shoulders and plunged down the bulging shaft while his cockhead bored upward along my
passage to the core of my belly.
I sank onto the wiry bristles of his pubic hair and felt their barbs impale the moist, hot, quivering tissues
of my inner pussy-lips. His hips rose with a jerk to toss me halfway up his magnificent cock. The fluid
friction shook me with the delight it generated. And I dropped on it a second time. But the bed was a
hydraulic ram; it absorbed the momentum of his fall when he dropped back. It sloshed outward to the
side of the bed and washed back to peak under him and fling him upward under me again. Every blow
was more violent and threw me higher, until I caught his wrists and hung on to keep from being thrown
off. Wild, savage joy flooded me and I cried out exultantly.
"AAAIIIGGGHHHHHH! ... WONNNDERFUUULLLLL!"
My boobies danced furiously. They pounded me and ached from the flogging. My head bounced and I
gritted my teeth to keep from biting my tongue. But, God, how the sensations along the inner surfaces of
my thighs and in the heart of my pussy overwhelmed every other! And what a thrill it was to feel that
hard muscular warmth under me and ride it with tight-clamped thighs and be so gloriously, vibrantly
aware of the way it all came to a focus in one magnificent, ridged, bulging pillar that struck upward
through the soft, wet, clinging, puffy flesh of my pussy and the thick, gulping, greedy rim of my
cunt-mouth into the core of my belly. What a marvelous sensation to feel that bulbous, great cockhead
churning my guts in its pistoning, ever-jerking movement!
Overcome by the intensity of my devotion to the great figure under me, I let myself drop forward on him.
I kicked my feet back along his legs and hugged his huge, bulging thighs with my knees while my belly
quivered against the silken hair on his and my boobies flattened their sweat-moistened fullness on the
rippling muscles of his chest. I clung to him and felt his powerful, thick arms close around me to cuddle
me and squeeze me. And his hips continued to leap, driving his buried cock back and forth in the
clutching passage of my vagina.
"Honey! ... Oh, honey, I love you!"
"I'm damn glad, puss Damn glad!"
"Oh, fuck, sweetie! Hard!"
"UNH! ... Clamp tight!"
"Yes! Yes! OOOH, ERIC!"
"TIGHT! TIGHT!"
"UMMMMM! ... MMMMMM! ... EEEEE, HONEY!"
"UNNNHHH-UNNNHHHHH!"
"HARD, HONEY! ... DRIVE IT HARD! ... FUCK-FUCK-FUCK!!!"
"Here it ... CHRIST, HERE IT COMES, PUSS!"
"OH, BLAST ME WITH IT! I'M... EEE, I'M CUMMING! ... ERRRIC, I'M ...
CUMMMIIINNNNGGGGG! ... Oooooh, oooooh ... aaahhhhh!"
"AAGHHH! ... Hey! Your cunt's milking hell out of me! ... UNNNHHHHH! ...
AAARRGGHHHHH!"
Everything was wet. He was covered with sweat and so was I, and sweat gathered in pooled layers
between our clinging bodies. There was hot, steamy wetness where his luscious cock penetrated the
bubbly, sucking lips of my cunt, and where his huge arms gripped me their wetness made them slip on
my sweaty flesh. It seemed a world of fluid and I wondered wildly, happily, if the bed had ruptured to let
us float in our own sea. But the sweet smells of cock-in-pussy and mingling man-sweat and
woman-sweat made it plain it was wetness generated by our own furious fucking.
I rubbed my cheek on his shoulder and crooned. "Ohhh, honnney! Oh, that was so awful goooood!"
"Good, baby! God, how good!" He brushed the top of my head with his chin. "If we do everything else
together as good as we fuck, it's going to be a good life."
"It'll be good!" I whispered. "Nothing could be bad as long as I've got you, Eric!" He chuckled and
squeezed. "Saw the house I think we're going to want. Over on Elm. Just today."
"Oh, Eric! Eric, what's it like?"
Picket fence. Yard full of trees. House sort of nestled down among them. Apartment over the garage ...
thought Mark might like that better than one of the bedrooms in the house, but that's up to him."
"Oh, honey! Honey! Somebody'll get it before we do!"
"No. I made a deposit-and an offer. Well look at it tomorrow. See if you like it the way I think you will."
"Oh, Eric! Honey, honey! ... EEE, HONEY, HONNNEY! ... HOLD ME! ... HOOLLLD MEEEEE!
... I'M CUMMMIIINNNGGG! ... I'm cumming ag-g-gain! UMMMMMHHH! ...
NNNNNGGGGGGG!"
When I collapsed on him again, panting and shaking, he laughed gently.
"Looks like things are going to be even better than I figured!" He caressed me tenderly. "Get a broad
who cums over a house she hasn't even seen yet, that's a real prize!"
"Oh, honeyyy ... you know better! It's just knowing you were looking!
... Knowing maybe we're going to move into our own house real soon!"
He chuckled. "Can't fool me. I'm going to be ready for you when you see it! Damned if I'm not!"
I didn't say anything. I mean, what can you say to a guy like that? All you can do is squeeze him with
your thighs and shiver because that beautiful, limp dick of his is still bigger in your cunt-mouth than any
other you've ever had in there! And you can wiggle so your boobs sort of slide on the wet, curly hair on
his chest. And you can kiss the hell out of him.
"Hey!" he whispers. "Look at that kid brother of yours!"
And you turn your head and look and a thrill of excitement goes over you and you hang onto Eric.
Because that damn "do-anything" Nancy is standing in the middle of the room and she's bent at the hips,
standing on all fours, with her palms flat on the floor and her knees locked. And Mark is riding her, his
insteps hooked inside her knees and his own knees clamped outside her hips. And his cock is driven
downward into her pussy like a great spike.
She's bouncing and he's hanging on with a wild, gleeful expression on his face. And those conical,
youthful tits of hers are swinging like they're going to ring a bell! And Marky's balls are bumping her belly
and she's panting and giggling and half-crying, all at the same time.
And he's yelling! "BUCK ... SONOFABITCHIN'HORSE, BUCK!"
And she's groaning. F U C K SONOFABITCHIN'MAN, FUCK MEEEEE!"
"AAAIIIGGHHHIII!"
"EEEOOOHHHOOO! ... AAGGGHHHHHH!"
And Eric's squashing hell out of you and rubbing your ass and muttering.
"Goddamn kids are going to keep us in heat all the time!"
And you're wiggling like hell and you hope to God they do! You hope to God you can invent some way
for that gorgeous, thick, long, bulb-headed prick to grow in you so it never does have to come out. And
you remember how long you ached for this man and how little you ever hoped he'd even smile at you.
And you bounce a little just to convince you Eric and the water bed and the whole impossible thing is
really happening ... that it's happening to you!
And when you're still a little scared it might be like Cinderella, you squeeze him and say again, "Oooh,
Eric, honey! I do love you so much!"
And he laughs contentedly. "Keep telling me baby. One of these days I'm going to believe it."
And you kiss, a long, hungry, gulping kiss.
The End