Erotic book - Mom's Rape Cure by J. S. Bradley

Contains all kind of sex novels in Hindi and English.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Erotic book - Mom's Rape Cure by J. S. Bradley

Unread post by admin » 24 Feb 2016 12:19

Chapter 4
The boat rocked gently on the deep-blue surface of the ocean. It lifted and paused and then sank again,
rocking once more. There was a hypnotic rumble of powerful engines at idle, and spume hissed away
from the prow as they trolled slowly back and forth.
Suzy sat in the swivel chair and held the rod between her thighs, as if it were a flexible prick she had
grown overnight. She looked over the stem and saw the trail of their wake become serpentine, pushed
and distorted by current and wave and wind.
She was in the starboard chair. Matt was on the other side. Their lines were run up on clothespin snaps
to outriggers that angled out from the sides of the boat.
Captain Elsworth had explained it all to them, a grandfatherly, chuckling grin on his leathery, whiskery
face. He'd used a stubby, stiff finger to demonstrate the way a sailfish whapped the bait with his bill to
kill it and then swam back to swallow it.
"When he strikes, see, the line comes out of the snap out there on the outrigger. The slack in the line
makes the bait go still, just as if it were killed. Then he comes back and takes it, and gives you a dang
good tussle." He chuckled wetly and reached out with a broad hand to tousle Matt's hair and clump him
on the shoulder.
"Do you think we'll really get a sail, Captain?" Matt grinned excitedly.
"Well, they're out there, Matt. We'll sure give it a try. We'll make your dad sorry he didn't go with you."
He slapped his hands on his fish-stained pants and chuckled again. He looked around at Tish. "Can I get
you a beer, Missus? Nice and cold? It's gonna be a hot one today."
"No, thank you, Captain," Tish said, shaking her head. She was sitting in one of the back chairs. Her line
was between Matt's and Suzy's and he had her rigged for anything else that might strike.
"Sure now? Coffee? Cold water? Anything at all?" He grinned down on her, looking at the line of sweat
on her forehead. "You sure look like a beer to me."
"All right," Tish said finally, smiling for the first time in a long while.
Captain Elsworth chuckled and went below into the cabin after checking their heading against the
auto-pilot. They could hear him clanking around in the ice box.
Matt turned around and grinned happily at his mother. "He's a neat old guy, isn't he, Mom? I really like
him! Hey, where's your big wahoo, Mom? Sure you got any bait out there?"
"The same place your sailfish is, Son," Tish said, smiling again.
Suzy watched them quietly. It was wonderful to see the transformation coming over her mother. It was
the first day she'd looked even half alive in two weeks.
She was wearing white shorts and a yellow tank top. Her arms squeezed in at the sides of her breasts
and made them full and firm. The wind tugged through her hair and gave her a carefree look that took
away the lines of fear and agony that had been on her face for too long.
Suzy had decided that it was more than the bright sun and the fresh air. She was certain Captain
Elsworth had set her mother's mind at ease.
The old guy was warm and sweet. There was absolutely nothing ominous or threatening about him -
nothing that her mother would have to worry about. It would be inconceivable to fear a sexual attack
from him or even an untoward glance or touch.
Suzy felt it. She was sure her mother felt it. She was sure the freedom from fear was what made her
mother smile again.
She studied her brother a moment. Matt's hair was brown, like her father's, but it already seemed to be
bleaching from the sun. He wore his cutoffs and sneakers. His chest was bare and becoming deeply
tanned.
He looked over at her while she was studying him, and their eyes met briefly. Suzy looked away, feeling
her heartbeat trip suddenly. She took a deep breath and felt her tits push out against the halter over them.
There'd been no remark between them about the way he'd caught her peeping at her parents and
masturbating, about the way her open pussy had snapped and sucked at him while he'd gazed right into
it.
In fact, she'd barely talked to Matt at all since that had happened. He'd been too busy with the girls
he'd discovered to come into the cottage for anything but eating and sleeping.
Yet, she hadn't forgotten about the moment between them. She'd thought about her brother just last
night, in fact, wondering what he would be like when he fucked a girl.
Would he be one of Carol's bastards? The kind who tried to dominate and force? Or would he be more
like her father - sweet and gentle.
The boat rocked, and there was a moment when she wasn't sure if it had been the boat or another spell
of dizziness.
What was wrong with her! Why was she so shameless! First, she'd wanted to run in and stroke her
father's horny prick until he came. She'd wanted to suck it off and swallow his cum. She'd wondered
how blissful it would be for her father to be the one to pop her cherry and fuck his cock back into the
depths of her yearning cunt.
And then she'd begun thinking that way about her brother. When she'd tripped and fallen on the floor
with her legs splayed open and her sucking pussy pointing right at his staring eyes, she'd thought about
his fucking her for the first time.
Then, last night, after watching her father and Carol - she'd thought about Matt fucking her again.
And now . . . just now, seeing him sitting over there with his young, muscular body all bronzed and tight .
. .
Suzy shivered slightly. She had to get hold of herself. She had to stop thinking that way. A girl just didn't
go around dreaming about being fucked by her father and her brother - especially when she'd recently
been forced to suck off a rapist's cock!
"There he is, Suzy!" Captain Elsworth cried suddenly.
It all happened very fast, with confusing and unexpected suddenness. She was jolted from her thoughts
by his voice. She looked around and saw him at the wheel, turned in the seat so that he could look over
the stern and watch the baits swim.
His finger came up, stubby and thick, pointing. His whiskery face split with a big grin and a command for
her to pay attention. She heard or felt the line as it was jerked from the clothespin at the end of the
outrigger.
She whipped her head back just in time to see a white roiling of the water, and then there was a
powerful yank on the rod that nearly jerked the whole apparatus from her hand.
The reel sang as the line played out, and she gave an excited squeal and began cranking ineffectually as
fast as she could.
"Don't reel! Let him take it! Just keep the rod up, Suzy, and let him run!"
She tried to do everything he said. He set the pilot and came back to her. Matt talked excitedly and held
his rod in readiness, eager for one to hit his line. Even her mother got in on it.
The sail jumped and shook his head, leaping far out of the water, the huge dorsal fin fully extended and
shimmering in the bright sun.
Suzy's heart raced. She tried to take Captain Elsworth's instructions. The fish darted back and forth
and ran toward the boat and away from it, making more line sing out.
Matt and her mother reeled in on the captain's orders so that their lines wouldn't become fouled. When
he told her to reel, she reeled, but for every foot of line she brought in, the strong fish took two.
She fought and fought. She sweated. Her arms screamed with fatigue, but Captain Elsworth wouldn't
help her or let Matt help her either. It was going to be her fish and hers alone.
The battle seemed to take forever. She got the beautiful fish alongside the boat once, but when Captain
Elsworth reached over the side with his gloved hand to grab its bill, it raced toward the Bahamas again
with a new burst of energy.
"Wear him out, Suzy!" the captain cackled. "Atta girl!"
"He's already worn me out!" Suzy cried happily.
"Aw, you can do it! Hang in there, honey!"
She kept at it, long beyond the point she'd believed she could. Once more, she got it beside the boat,
and Tish leaned over and exclaimed at the sight of it, but it darted away again.
Matt appeared by her side, grinning, shoving something toward her.
"Here, Sis, I brought you a Coke."
Like an idiot, she nearly reached for it. "Get away, you fool!" she cried, laughing, her arms aching as they
never had before.
With the pitching of the boat and the swiveling in the chair and all the activity, she was conscious of the
way her tits were heaving and jiggling inside her halter. One strap had slid from her shoulder, and her
right tit was nearly ready to bounce free of the cup.
Her panties had been scooted around her waist, too, and she glanced down once while Matt was
hovering over her to see that the leg band had been yanked around so far that her right pussylip had
puffed through the opening!
Her blonde curls gleamed in the sunlight, and the edge of the panty leg was wet from the way it was
digging into the pinkness of her cuntal cleft.
She knew that Matt was staring at her again. That was why he was hovering over her. He was getting
himself a good look at her tit and her twat!
She was helpless to do anything about it. She had to hang onto the rod for dear life or lose it overboard.
Captain Elsworth, if he was aware of her problem, wasn't taking advantage of her. He kept watching the
fish and the line, and he would hurry back to the wheel every so often and alter the boat's course.
She became aware of Matt's crotch. It was right above her shoulder. He was drinking the Coke he'd
teased her with. The cutoffs bulged. A pitch of the boat rocked him against her, and she felt the solid,
thick mass of her brother's cock against her shoulder.
She couldn't help but suck in her breath. He looked down into the lap she couldn't close because of the
fishing rod and gazed at her twat. He looked into the loose cup of her halter, too, and she knew he could
see her pink nipple at the end of her tit. She knew it because she could see it herself.
She couldn't make any adjustments herself. She sure wasn't going to ask Matt to make them. And she
didn't dare call her mother over to cover her up for fear of setting her off again.
And then she wondered why she would bother covering up her body from her brother's heated gaze.
He'd already seen everything she had. Her naked tits jiggling on her chest as she lay on the floor, her
spread pussy draining its slippery honey.
And besides, she now had company in her shame. If it was unspeakable for her to dream about being
fucked by her brother, then it was just as unspeakable for her brother to stare at her exposed body and
get a straining hard-on. He pushed his cock against her shoulder, again and again, more times than the
boat made him push it there.
"Keep it up - keep the rod up!" Captain Elsworth whooped.
She gave a tug, much too hard. The line went totally slack, and the rod whipped backward. She went
with it, banging against the back of the chair. Her ass slid forward in it, and she would have slid out onto
the deck if it hadn't been for the butt of the rod that was socketed in the front swivel.
Her thighs spread wide. Her pussy centered around the haft of the rod, and the pitching of the boat
drove her cunt slit around the rod and made her clit rub heatedly against it.
"Ahhh!" she cried out, her eyes popping open.
Her thighs shuddered. The fishing rod was like a hard, thrusting cock soaring upward between them. It
fitted all along her slit, pressing inward. She gasped again and felt tremors sweep all through her young
body and couldn't believe she was actually coming, right there in front of all of them.
The entire cuntlip popped free of the leg band of her panties. It trembled and flapped and sucked at the
wooden pole, and her suddenly spasming pussy slobbered honey all over the handle.
"Ohhhhhh. . ." she gasped again, feeling shame wash all through her. Matt was watching. His prick
jerked against her shoulder with unmistakable recognition of what she was doing just then.
"Awwww, dang it - he's gone," Captain Elsworth groaned. "Well, ya can't get 'em all. You okay there,
young lady?"
Suzy straightened up as quickly as she could. She dropped her hand furtively into her lap and hooked a
finger around the leg band and pulled. Her cuntlip puffed back into the panties. She jerked at her
shoulder strap, and the halter cup hid her jiggling tit again.
She couldn't help looking at her brother's crotch. It was right there at her shoulder. She saw the thick
line of his cock, and her mouth went dry.
"Aw, Sis!" he groaned, imitating the captain. He held the Coke over his lap. He bent over as if he had a
terrible pain and stumbled to his chair and sat in it. "Aw, it gets me - right in the gut!"
"Matt, stop that," her mother said, coming behind Suzy, hugging her and giving her a kiss. "That's too
bad, honey. But maybe you'll hook into another one today or tomorrow, huh?"
Suzy smiled at her mother. Captain Elsworth took the rod from the socket and put it in the holder at the
side of the boat, clucking.
"Well, now, you sure gave that fish something to remember into next week," he chuckled, grinning
broadly, patting her shoulder with good humor. "Ready for another one?"
"Not for a while, Captain!" Suzy gasped. "I'm pooped!"
"Well, you go on down in the cabin and make your brother give you that Coke and take a breather. I'll
circle back and run out the lines and see if we can't pick up his uncle." He stuck his tongue between his
teeth and sputtered with laughter, his eyes twinkling.
Suzy staggered toward the hatchway and nearly fell into the cabin. She couldn't believe how weak she
felt after the strenuous workout and the short but fierce little orgasm.
The boat heeled slightly. She let the motion flop her onto her back on the side berth. She sighed heavily,
her pussy still trembling from the hard rubbing it had taken.
The doorway darkened, and Matt came down. He made a production of getting her a Coke, grinning all
the while, watching her, looking between her legs as if hoping to see her naked pussylip again.
Suzy took the cold can from him, sitting up. She had to look straight ahead at his crotch as he stood in
front of her. His prick had deflated, but there was now a small spot of wetness on the shorts, right where
the fleshy cockhead would be leaking it.
"Something wrong, Sis?" he asked, glancing down. He saw the spot. He looked up quickly. "Well, what
do you expect?" he asked, whispering, his smile suddenly gone. "I couldn't help getting a stiff one, the
way your twat and tit were hanging out like that."
"You sure looked," she chided.
He grinned slowly. "Damn right. I looked the other day, too, when I caught you. Hell, I'm only human!
But at least I didn't let a fishing rod make me come."
"Oh!" Suzy cried, flushing all over. "Stop talking like that!"
"Why?" he asked, sitting beside her. "I think it's great, watching your little pussy come. That's what you
were doing there in front of their door. Having yourself a nice little party, weren't you?"
"I was not!" Suzy cried, jerking her head around.
"Aw, bullshit. Hell, I've been watching you, Sis. That guy did something to you - inside, I mean. He
woke you up. The other one put Mom to sleep, but he woke you up and made you start thinking about
it, didn't he?"
"Matt, shut up," she said abruptly, starting to stand and flee from the cabin and the truth he'd seen so
clearly.
He pulled on her arm, keeping her seated. "Don't run away from it, Suzy. That's what Mom's doing, and
it isn't right. You're curious as hell now - so what? That's normal! And there's nothing wrong with flipping
your pussy off when you get horny, either. I do it to myself all the time. Shit, with a piece like you living
with me, I can't help but be horny all the time."
She looked at him, speechless. She couldn't even think of anything to say. He was grinning at her. No,
that wasn't right. He was smiling warmly, being sincere for maybe the first time since she could
remember.
"I saw you yesterday, you know," he said.
"You what? Saw me what?"
"You know what. Behind the bushes at the marina. Really giving that sweet little pussy a working over."
"Why you - you . . ." she sputtered.
He laughed softly and put his arm around her, his hand dangling right over her tit. He kissed her cheek
quickly, his lips cool from the Coke.
"I went in and checked out that stuff after Dad left." He shook his fingers. "Damn! Real nice!"
"Matt, you're terrible!" she cried in a hoarse whisper. "Just awful!"
"Aw, come on! The old man deserved whatever he got from her. Mom's been putting him through hell,
and you know it. I don't hold it against him. You must not either, since you stayed around and watched
and sort of joined in, huh?"
Suzy stiffened with bluster. She looked into her brother's eyes. She let out her breath, and her shoulders
slumped. She didn't even mind when the tips of his fingers rested on the slope of her tit and pressed
inward slightly, testing the resiliency of it.
"No," she said finally. "I don't hold it against him. I knew it was going to happen that morning. It took me
a long time to get used to the idea, but then . . . well, I guess I agree with you, Matt."
He made a thoughtful face. "Sis, what really happened that night? How come Mom's so screwed up
about it and you're not?"
"She came," Suzy said, taking a deep breath, glad to be rid of the information at last. She had never felt
closer to her brother than she did at that moment.
Usually, he was a torment to her. Or he had been up until a few months ago. Then he'd started going out
with Wanda Parks, and he'd changed, becoming more civil to her. Right now, he was more
understanding and decent than she'd thought he could be.
"She what?" Matt blurted.
"She had an orgasm!" Suzy said, turning her head and looking at his chest, too embarrassed to look into
his eyes. "He raped his thing up her butt, and she had an orgasm!"
Matt put his hand under her chin and lifted her face, looking into her eyes. "Are you sure of that, Sis?"
"Yes!" Suzy lowered her voice, wondering why she felt it necessary to shout and snap at him. "I saw it,
Matt. She squealed and shook all over, and I just know she came. He teased her about it. He laughed at
the way she was coming, telling her how much she was liking what he was doing to her."
Matt sucked in his breath. "Oh, wow," he breathed softly, releasing her, slumping back against the
padded fold-down portion of the bunk. He sipped at his Coke and stared thoughtfully through the sliding
window at the low mass of the Keys on the horizon.
She looked at him. "What's the matter, Matt?"
"You know those girls I've been horsing with at the motel? Well, one of
them is a psych major, and -"
"In college?" Suzy blurted.
"Yeah," he grinned. "Didn't know your brother was making out with old women now, did you? No," he
laughed, "not really! But I've been talking to her. About Mom, you know? About the effects."
"Matt, you shouldn't!"
"Ah, hell - they're never going to meet each other. Anyway, she said she was raped when she was
twelve, and she said it messed her up for a long time. She went into psych and has done a lot of reading
to try to find out why, and she said that once she figured it out she hasn't had any hang-ups since."
"But she's a different person, Matt. There isn't any necessary
connection between -"
"It was guilt, Sis. She liked it! Not the rape part - just the fucking. She wanted more. Kind of like you,
I guess. Only she wasn't supposed to want more. Her mother was an old Victorian kind who hammered
guilt into her every day. She figures if her mother hadn't died of cancer that she'd be screwed up still."
"Well, I didn't like having his cock down my throat, I can tell you that, know-it-all."
"That's different, I guess. It woke you up, though. You can't deny that. And I'll bet Mom's ranting has
made you feel a little guilty about that, hasn't it?"
Suzy looked away. "Yes," she said softly.
He fell silent again. "You know what?" he said finally. "I've got one of those crazy ideas. It'll never
happen, of course, but it'd be interesting to see what the effect would be if it did."
"What's that?" Suzy asked.
Matt sucked in his breath. His pelvis tipped up reflexively, and his
cock throbbed in his pants. "For you and me to get Mom alone and just -
"
"Matt!"
"-fuck her!"
"Matt!" Suzy squealed.
"Yeah, I know," he gasped. "But just think about it, Suzy. With you there and me being the one to dick it
to her, instead of some nasty bastard she knows doesn't care about her, if I could make her come again,
then she couldn't hide it."
"Ohhhhhh, that's terrible, Matt!"
"She'd have to admit to herself that it was enjoyable and there's no shame in having it be enjoyable, get
me?"
"You're as awful as I -"
Suzy clapped her hand over her mouth and stared at him with wide eyes.
He looked at her for a long moment and then smiled slowly.
"As terrible as you are?" he asked. "Is that what you were going to say? Why, have you been thinking
the same thing? Tell me, Sis - have you?"
"No!"
"You've been thinking about helping out the old man, then, is that it? Wrapping your sweet little pussy
down around his prick and giving him a big come? Is that why you watched him make it with that babe
in the marina? Huh? It is, Suzy! Admit it!"
"No, no!"
"Bullshit, it isn't. Aw, hey, Suzy, I think that's terrific of you," he said warmly, forcing his arm around her
shoulders and pulling her body against his.
She tried to free herself of his embrace. She was having hot flashes all over. She gave up the struggle
finally and leaned against her brother's naked chest, her breasts heaving.
"All right, you smarty pants - all right! Yes! That's what I've been thinking! I feel so sorry for him, Matt!"
"I know, Sis," he said softly, still hugging her. "I do too. And I feel sorry for Mom, too."
"She couldn't help coming with that thing in her butt."
"It's called a prick, baby sister. You're not that damn innocent." He looked at her. "Hey, that implies
something. How do you know she couldn't help coming? Have you been fucked up the ass too?"
"No!"
"Then what?"
"I thought you watched me yesterday," she charged.
"Your finger?" he asked after a moment of thought. "You fucked your finger up your ass?"
Suzy couldn't look at him. She shivered all over and nodded quietly.
"There wasn't any way to keep from coming."
Her head was against his chest. She was looking toward his lap. She saw his cock thickening and
jerking in his cutoffs, and she had an insane desire to reach into his lap and feel the line of her brother's
prick and play with it and get to know it.
"God, I'm getting a hell of a hard-on," he whispered.
"I can see that," she said.
"Does it bother you, Sis?"
"I - I guess not. I guess you can't really help it."
"It's what guys do."
"I know."
"Are you still cherry, Sis?"
She sucked in her breath. "You shouldn't ask me a -"
"I'm not. And I'm glad I'm not."
She lifted her head. "Wanda?"
"Uh-huh," he smiled. "She's really great. You know, at first I thought like every other jock about it -
getting a piece of ass, you know? But it's different now. I really love her."
"Then you're - this idea of yours . . . it's not just to get a piece of ass from your mother?"
"Aw, come on! Was that the way you thought of it about Dad?"
"No."
"Well, there you are, then."
"And me, Matt?" she asked softly. "I saw the way you looked at me in the chair a little while ago - and
on the floor the other day. I - I could have sworn. . ."
He turned her face around again, making her look into his eyes. "Suzy, I swear to you that this is the
truth. You turn me on. You're pretty, you're built fantastic, and I've beat off over you a hundred times in
the past. I'd love to fuck you - any time, anywhere, even right this minute. But above all, Sis, I like you -
as a person. I like Mom, you know? Not just because she's my mother. She's a great gal. Or, she was.
I want to see her be one again. And if there's anything I can do to help, I want to, don't you understand?"
Suzy nodded. "I feel the same way about you and Dad, Matt."
"But it's naughty to want to fuck us, is that it? I say that's bullshit. I saw the way you looked back at me
the other day. I think you'd have let me fuck you, and you'd have loved it. All I had to do was make the
move, isn't that right?"
She giggled. "Yes! Oh, I couldn't believe myself, Matt! I went into the bedroom and shook all over!"
"Well, don't shake. Don't run away from it. I mean, what the hell! Who would we be hurting?"
"You'd be hurting me!" she laughed, pushing herself from his embrace with a playful slap against his
chest. "That cherry in my pussy hurts when I poke it with my finger!"
The doorway filled with shadow, and they both looked up quickly. "Say, what's going on down here?"
their mother asked. "The lines are out again. Aren't you two going to fish any more?"
They glanced at each other, their hearts pounding. "Sure, Mom!" Matt said cheerfully. "I'm just
comforting Suzy - being a big brother to her, you know? Jeez, what a baby!"
Tish laughed at the way Suzy squealed and hit her brother. She came down into the cabin, a good smile
on her face. She sat at the table and looked at her children as if seeing them together in a new light.
"Did I ever tell you two how much I love you?" she asked quietly.
"You've been wonderful all this time."
"Aw, cut it out, Mom," Matt said, squriming slightly.
"Cut it out," she repeated, laughing. "I'm going to give you a big kiss, that's what I'm going to do."
She got up and went to her son. She bent down. The full tits in her tank top sagged firmly forward. Her
lips puckered. Matt sucked in his breath, and Suzy was all too conscious of the plan he'd just talked
about.
He lifted his face and bent forward. He raised his arms. Suzy watched their lips meet, and her pussy
tingled between her thighs.
Tish had intended for the kiss to be a motherly peck. Matt's arms came around her back and held her
bent over. His mouth opened. He kissed her fully, startling her.
He held her there, his hand working at the nape of her neck. Then his hand slid around to the side of her
chest, and Suzy watched with tingling horror as he turned his palm upward and cupped the full mound of
his mother's tit and squeezed gently.
Tish made a sound in the back of her throat and struggled erect, gasping. "Matt!" she cried, blushing all
over.
"I love you too, Mom," he said softly, smiling handsomely at her. He put his arm around his sister's
shoulder and hugged her. "So does Suzy, Mom. And we're not ashamed to say so, either." His hand
deliberately covered his sister's tit and massaged it.
Tingles shot all through Suzy's body. She felt her pussy tunnel squirm all along its length. She sucked in
her breath, which only pushed her tit more deeply into her brother's hand, and she looked right at her
mother.
"Matt, stop it!" Tish cried. "What's the matter with you!"
"I just feel lovey today, Mom, that's all. It's a good day, a happy day. You smiled for the first time in two
weeks, and that's made both of us happy, that's all. Don't you like for your children to love you and kiss
you?"
"Not like that!" she blurted. "Matt, you take your hand off her, right now!"
"But Mother - I like his hand on my tit," Suzy said, feeling vibrations of approval tremble through her
brother's fingers. "Didn't you just now? Didn't his hand feel good on your tit?"
"Now, just a darn minute!" Tish cried, gasping.
"I know you did, Mom. I saw you. I watched you. You liked it."
"I did -"
"And I felt your lips, Mom," Matt said. "You can't bluster your way out of it."
"You're being insolent, Matt Flancher!"
"And you're being evasive, Mom. So what if you like it? You should like it. I'm your son. I love you. I
care about you."
"That makes no difference, young man!"
"That makes all the difference, Mommy," Suzy said quietly. "I know too - remember?"
Tish looked at her daughter. Her mouth opened and closed. Her wide eyes slowly slid aside, her gaze
lowering. Her tits heaved with her quick breathing.
"Yes," she said hollowly, whispering. "I remember."
She looked as if she were going to slip back. Suzy felt Matt nudge her. As if of the same mind, they
both stood. They both hugged their arms around her and held her tightly, and for the first time, Suzy
knew she could really go through with it. She could really help her brother fuck their mother.
"Oh, I - I'm . . . I'm all right, kids," Tish gasped finally, trying to fight her way out of their embrace. "I just
. . . it's been so . . ."
Her face crinkled up. She sobbed. A harsh, choking, sound that shook her body. When she came up for
air finally, she came up smiling.
"All right, you pests," she laughed softly. "I enjoyed it. There! But don't do it again, you hear?"
Matt smiled back. "I can't promise a thing like that, Mom. I liked it too, you know. That's a nice boob."
"Oh, you're outrageous!"
The boat lurched forward suddenly, the engines roaring. They felt the boat wheel off to the side. Captain
Elsworth stuck his head into the hatchway.
"Matt, you want to come up and reel in these lines? Looks like a boat in trouble out here."
They looked through the window. There was a small boat adrift in the Gulf Stream. There were two men
in it, waving their arms.
Tish sucked in her breath and stiffened and put her hand to her mouth. "Oh, I don't want them aboard!"
she cried softly. "I don't want them to come on this boat!"

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin » 24 Feb 2016 12:23

CHAPTER 6
Captain Elsworth pulled the Missy alongside and hailed the two men. One was a giant. At least, his body
was huge. His chest was a barrel, and his arms were as thick as Matt's thighs. He had a small head for
the big body, and there was a witless expression to his face.
The other man was thin and wiry, with dark, curly hair, a hooked nose, thin lips and a bony jaw. His
eyes had a steely glint. He took the rope that Captain Elsworth tossed him and hooked it around the
bow cleat of the small runabout.
The two men climbed aboard the Missy "Engine conked out," the small one said to Captain Elsworth.
"Everybody else seems to be heading back to shore for the night."
"I was just about to," Captain Elsworth said, grinning jovially at the two in his open way. "Good thing for
you boys I hadn't, or you'd be on your way to England. This old Stream runs fast."
"Yeah, Pops, it does. How about this tub, does it run fast too?" the small one asked, his eyes like
polished carbon now.
The smile went off Captain Elsworth's face, and the old man tensed.
"Fast enough, I reckon," he said. "You boys in a hurry to get somewhere? I can't tow you all that fast,
you know."
"You don't need to tow us at all, Pops. All you gotta do is head this tub south a little bit."
"My dock's north," Captain Elsworth said uneasily. "Up to Loon Key, at the marina there. May be I'd
best check around on the ship-to-shore and see if there's somebody else around going your way."
He moved over to the cabinet on the other side of the console and started to open the door to get at the
radio. He cast them another uneasy glance, then looked at Matt and swallowed.
"Like the Coast Guard, Pops?" the wiry one said. "Or maybe you got a shark gun in there, huh? Boo,
check it out."
The big ape went up behind Captain Elsworth and shoved him out of the way the way he'd push a gauze
curtain aside. He opened the cabinet door wide and revealed the radio there.
"S'just a radio, Jody," he said, his voice oddly high for such a cavernous chest and thick throat.
"See a gun in there, Boo?"
"Naw."
"Bust the radio, Boo." There was a smash of rock-hard fist on delicate electronics. "Where's the gun,
Pops?" Jody asked.
"Don't have one!" Captain Elsworth cried angrily. "What's going on here! This is piracy! You can't do
this!"
Jody grinned. His teeth were very white and snarled into an ugly, sharp-edged jumble behind his thin lips.
"You gonna stop us, Pops? Come on, now, where's the gun? You got one.
All you fishing guys got guns. You tell me, or I'll sic Boo on you."
Boo grinned and puffed out his chest, looking dangerously idiotic.
"You leave him alone!" Matt said as threateningly as he could. He was standing in the hatchway, all too
aware that his mother and his sister were cowering out of sight below, their presence yet unknown to the
two men.
He licked his lips. He might be able to take Jody, although you could never tell about the wiry ones.
They could surprise the hell out of you. But Matt knew it was suicide to try to go up against an ape like
Boo, and that was why he trembled.
Captain Elsworth didn't tremble. Not with fear. Only with outrage. "I picked you two up out of the
ocean, and you're treating me like this!" he raged. "Get off my ship! I won't stand for it! Get off now!"
Jody snorted and pushed past him, facing Matt. "Outa the way, kid, I'm going below to find the gun."
His eyes widened as he peered around Matt's body, and a wicked grin split his face. "Well, well! A
couple of pussies down there! Nice cunts, Boo, come look!"
"You bastard!" Matt cried, launching himself at Jody.
Just as he'd feared, the wiry man was quick and strong. He knocked Matt's fist aside and drove his own
into Matt's belly. It felt like a flying piston. White heat seared through Matt's belly, and he barfed
immediately, tears stinging his eyes.
He crumpled over and rolled on the deck, gasping for breath. He heard his mother's shrill scream and
could have cried for what was going to happen to her again. And to his sweet, virginal sister.
"You rotten damn -" Captain Elsworth shouted with rage, moving forward.
His cry ended with a grunt. Boo had wrapped his powerful arms around the old man's chest and
squeezed the breath from his lungs. He started going white. There was a cracking sound, then three
more, and he bellowed weakly before Boo dropped him to the deck, where he crumpled in a heap, his
eyes closed.
"God, you've killed him!" Tish screamed, her hand to her mouth, her face a mask of terror. "You've
killed him!"
"Naw," Boo grinned, flexing his arms and massaging his knuckles. "Hey, Jody, you said it right! Nice
pussies! We gonna fuck 'em, Jody, huh? We gonna fuck 'em? I like fuckin'!"
Jody bent down and looked at Captain Elsworth, probing at his chest.
"You squeezed too hard again, Boo! Damn it, you gotta cut that out!"
Boo's face went slack and stupid. "Did I kill him, Jody?"
"He's no damn good, I can tell you that."
"Want me to dump him over yet?"
"No! Just take the wheel and make sure we don't hit anything."
Jody went down into the cabin. Tish and Suzy cowered away from him. He looked at them, staring
lustfully at Tish's jiggling tits and at Suzy's bikinied body. Then he looked through all the cupboards and
hatches until he found the .38.
"Junk!" he snorted, shoving it into his belt. He stood up and looked at Tish and then at Suzy. He grinned
again. "Come here, baby," he said, crooking his finger at Tish. "You, Momma - come here."
"No! No, don't touch me!"
"Cut the sniveling, goddamn it! You want me to let Boo fuck his big cock into your little girl there?"
"Oh-h-h, no! Please, no!" Tish cried.
Jody grinned. "Then come here. You gotta set an example, Momma. You gotta show your kids it's
smart to cooperate. We're going on a little trip, see? Just as soon as it gets a little darker, we're gonna
head under the Overseas Highway into Florida Bay, over on the other side of the Keys. We're gonna
head for one of the Ten Thousand Islands and meet some people there and do a little business. And all
this time, you and your kids aren't gonna let out one little peep, isn't that right?"
"Yes! Yes, all right! Anything you say!"
"That's the way to be, Momma. What's your name?"
"Tish!"
"Tish," he said. "I like that. It's nearly Tits. You got nice tits, you know that? Come here and give me a
feel of them."
"Ohhhhhh, please. . ." she moaned.
"Come here!" he thundered. He reached out for her and wadded her thin tank top in his fist and yanked.
The material shredded. Tish squealed, welts appearing on her back and sides. Her tits bobbed free and
jiggled firmly on her chest. Jody stared at them and licked his lips.
He seemed to enjoy the look of terror on Tish's face. He reached out again, gripped her wrist, and
twisted, forcing her chest to heave outward and her tits to shove forward toward him. He covered one
with his spread hand and grabbed it, mauling it roughly.
"Ahhhh! My arm! My tit! You're hurting me! Ohhhh, don't hurt me!"
"Nice tits," he grated, a sneer twisting his lips. "For an old bitch, you're no bag rack, that's for sure.
How's your ass, baby? You got a tight ass too?"
"Ah, God!" Tish cried with shock, trembling all over, going suddenly weak. Her knees gave way at the
thought of being raped up her ass again, and she crumpled to them at his feet, sobbing.
"Get over there, you cunt!" he cried, shoving her hard and making her sprawl on the side berth. She
curled up and sobbed and tried to cover her naked tits with her arms.
Jody looked Suzy up and down. "What's your name, cutie?"
"Mister, please don't do anything to my mother," Suzy choked, going toward him. "She can't - she can't
take it again."
"Again?" he asked, cocking his head and screwing his face up. He looked at each of them, his eyes
narrowed. Then he grinned evilly. "Well, now - that's a switch. The girl protecting the momma. She got
hers and now you want to get yours, is that it? You got a hot little pussy between your legs that's just
drooling to be fucked?"
"No! No. . ." Suzy choked.
"Lemme see it, cutie."
Suzy sucked in her breath. She looked into his eyes. She shivered with what she saw there. Then she
pushed down her bikini panties and bared her blonde-furred, virginal pussy to his hard, cold, lustful eyes.
She trembled all over. She didn't want this again. No matter how much she'd thought of being fucked in
the past few days, she didn't want it this way - or from an evil man like him.
Jody stared his fill. His eyes searched up and down her puffy slit. He saw the trim lines of her thighs and
the sweet undercurve of her crotch where it tucked under her body and went back to meet her ass.
He twirled his finger, and Suzy turned around, hobbling slightly from the way the panties were caught at
her knees. She heard his intake of breath. Then she shivered when she felt his hand pass over the round,
tight swells of her asscheeks.
"Goddamn," he said huskily. "Baby, that ass just begs to be fucked."
Suzy heard the rasp of his zipper, and she saw her mother nearly come apart with terror.
"No! No, not her! Don't fuck her ass!" Tish cried frantically.
She tried to get up. Jody snarled and slapped her solidly, spinning her back to the berth. Suzy turned
around and saw that his cock was thrusting from his fly, thin and long and hard.
"Oh, God!" she cried. She tried to hobble away. She didn't know where to. She only wanted distance
between them.
"Come here, you pretty-assed cunt," Jody growled, clamping an iron grip around her arm. He yanked
her to him and breathed in her face with foul breath.
He hooked his fingers into the front of her halter and pulled outward until the catch snapped. The
material burned into her flesh and made her cry out with pain.
Her tits shot free and jiggled on her chest, and Jody stared at them. He cupped her ass with one hand
and mauled her tits with his other, holding her body against his.
"Nice tits, cutie, beautiful ass! God, am I gonna fuck that hot little ass! Get over there! Belly down next
to Momma and let her get a good look at what's gonna happen if she doesn't stop that goddamn
sniveling and straighten up!"
He twisted and pushed and bent her body. She slammed down on the berth just inches from her
mother's trembling legs, her tits flattening against the coarse material.
She gasped and felt him hook his hand under her belly and lift, making her ass soar upward. He yanked
the bikini panties the rest of the way off her legs and kicked her legs apart, getting in between them.
"No, no!" Tish cried, shaking all over, her eyes wide with horror.
"Don't fuck her ass! Please don't!"
Jody jacked his cock stiff, all the while feeling Suzy's round cheeks, dipping his fingers into the deep
cleft, tickling them across her pink-brown asshole and dabbling into her pussy flesh before drawing them
up again and smearing her asshole with slippery cunt juice.
"What an ass, what a tight little asshole! You gotta be cherry in your asshole, baby, you just gotta be!
But not much longer! Ol' Jody's gonna take care of that right now!"
"Don't fuck her!" Tish cried. "Here! Here, Jody - fuck my pussy! Ohhhhh, stick that long prick up my
pussy, Jody! Here, I'm taking off my shorts for you, see?"
Tish twisted around on the berth next to her gasping daughter and worked her shorts and her panties
down her legs and off. She stretched her legs in front of her and fanned her hand over her naked twat,
opening the lips with her fingers.
"Here, Jody! See my pussy? Ohhhhh, come fuck my pussy, Jody - not Suzy's ass!"
"Mommy! Ohhhhh, Mommy, you don't . . . Mommy, it's all right! I'll be all right!"
Jody looked at Tish's bared cunt and cackled. His long prick jerked. He licked his lips, and his black
eyes glinted with lust.
"That's right, baby," he said. "You keep on playing with that pretty cunt of yours while I fuck this sweet
ass. That'll be terrific as hell! Masturbate while I fuck your daughter, and we'll have a great contest to
see which one of you comes harder! Ha! That's tremendous!"
"Ohhhhh, you bastard!" Tish cried.
"Shake that pussy, bitch!" Jody roared. "Make it come, you hear me?"
"Mommy, do it!" Suzy gasped, feeling his hands yank her asscheeks apart painfully to expose her
trembling asshole.
She could feel Jody staring right at the center of her butt, just as if the quivering little mouth was a
bull's-eye for his gaze. She heard a wet sound, and then a saliva-slick finger was screwing around in her
asshole, going into it.
"Ahhhhhh, God!" she gasped, unable to keep from bucking and jerking and thrashing sideways.
"Ohhhhh, don't do that to her!" Tish cried again, breaking out into a dry sobbing that was full of
frustration.
Suzy's head was turned toward her mother. She could see over the firm thigh right into her mother's
open pussy. Tish had her fingertips on her cuntlips, still holding them apart. Suzy saw the pinkness of her
mother's cunt mouth, the wetness there that was making the tissues gleam.
She saw something else just after Jody had begun screwing his finger into her asshole. She saw her
mother's pussy mouth twitch and pulse and grow quickly wetter.
Then she closed her eyes and gasped, feeling her own pussy do the same thing. She couldn't help what it
was doing. It writhed and churned all along its length, the sensations growing with each inch that Jody's
finger screwed up her asshole.
"Ahhhhhh, God!" she cried. "Ohhhhh, Mommy . . ."
Tish sucked her breath deep into her lungs. Her tits swelled outward. Her forehead wrinkled, and she
looked at her daughter's young, innocent face.
"Suzy!" she gasped, her voice a whisper. "Ohhhhh, Suzy - don't like it!"
"I-I can't help it, Mommy!"
Suzy looked into her mother's eyes, and some kind of understanding passed between them, a common
bond that was stronger than any they'd ever had so far.
Apparently, Jody missed it all. He was still wheezing and gasping and staring into the little hole he was
preparing for his hot cock. He sucked his finger out of Suzy's ass with a pop.
"God, baby - here it comes!" he growled.
He smeared saliva over his prickhead and aimed the long tube with one hand while he pushed down in
the middle of her back with the other, holding her solidly to the berth.
"Start flipping that pussy, bitch!" he snarled at Tish.
"Mommy - do it!" Suzy whispered gratingly to her mother.
Tish looked from one to the other of them. She chewed on her lower lip until it was nearly bloody again.
Her eyes became hollow and sunken, and her tits heaved with her rapid breathing.
"Oh!" she gasped. "Oh, God! God!"
"Do it, Mommy!"
Her fingers twitched. They slid. They went up and down the slick groove of her twat, once, and then
again.
"Ohhhhh," she moaned hollowly.
Then her fingers circled over her pussy mouth, massaging the fleshy lips, making juice flow into them and
over them. Suzy watched and swallowed and saw her mother's clit stretch from the top of her swollen
cleft.
"Yeah-h-h!" Jody breathed huskily. "Keep doing that, baby! Make that pussy wet and shivery!"
He pressed forward. The tip of his thin, slippery cock centered right at Suzy's asshole.
She sucked in her breath and tensed all over. Her anus spasmed and shivered wildly. Her asscheeks
trembled in his hands. Her pussy tunnel squirmed and squeezed juice from its slippery depths, and she
could feel her twatlips bloat fully and spread wide apart and tingle with sensation.
"Ahhhhh, Mommy!" she cried, her eyes popping open.
"Suzy! Ohhhh, honey!" Tish gasped, her hand swirling up and down over her heated pussy flesh.
"Ahhhhh! It's going in! It opened my asshole and popped inside, Mommy!"
"Ohhhhh, I know, honey - I know!"
"Now it's - ohhhhhh, it's running up my ass, Mommy! So far! So long!
Ahhhhhhgh!"
Suzy gasped and shook. Her thighs trembled, and her pussy drooled gallons of creamy cunt juice. She
nearly fainted from the sensation of it.
It was much different than being fucked by a finger. The cock was hard and stiff and long. It went up
and up, into her body, stuffing her ass full.
The veins and bumps of his cock rippled over the tight, virginal ring of anal muscle and sent jolts of
sensation shooting through her body. She could feel the wide head, full and velvety, stretch into her
clinging, dark tunnel, and she knew completely now why her mother had come, why Carol had gone so
wild atop her father's cock.
He wasn't even in her ass all the way, and she felt as if she were ready to come already. Her eyes
hooded, and saliva drooled from the corner of her mouth and soaked into the fabric of the berth.
"Mommy . . . ohhhhh, Mommy!" she gasped, her little body writhing and twisting under the stuffing
insertion.
"Ohhhhhh, don't come for him, Suzy! Don't come!" Tish cried.
"I'm not going to be able to stop it, Mommy!" she cried.
"Ahhhhh, God!" Jody gasped. "What a tight, sweet asshole! What a fucking ass!"
He gave a final push and sent his cock all the way into her ass, the fronts of his thighs mashing her
buttocks and flattening them. His balls spanked up against Suzy's pussylips with a wet sound, and the
barrel of the gun in his pants was a hard lump at the outer curve of one cheek.
"Here we go, baby!" he cried heatedly. "Now we start fucking! Whip that pussy, bitch! Lemme see the
juice spurt!"
He stared at Tish's open cunt and her swirling fingers. He placed his hands on Suzy's asscheeks and
began pulling his cock backward. The whole long length of it rippled and pulled at her virginal asshole
and made shudders pound through her body.
"Ahhhh, God!" Suzy cried, her ass shaking shamefully.
She saw her mother watching her. Her mother's eyes were on her ass and on Jody's cock. When the
length of it appeared, wet and red and coated with juice, her fingers tore at her pussy mouth with
undeniable heat.
"Oh! Ohhhh, it's fucking you, Suzy! I can see his long cock coming out! It's going back in! Ohhhh,
darling - I know what you're feeling! I know how terrible it is!"
"Ahhhhhh, Mommy, I'm going to come!"
"No, you mustn't! You shouldn't! You can't! It would be shameful to come!"
"But it feels . . . so good, Mommy! Ah! Ahhhh!"
"Don't come, Suzy!" Tish cried, swirling her hand over her straining clit, her face red, her lips parted and
swollen. Breath pumped in and out of her lungs, and her tits heaved.
She fucked a finger quickly up her pussy, sloshing it around in the wet, sucking meat. Another finger
went in, then a third. Suzy's eyes bulged as she watched her mother's pussy mouth stretch wide and take
all her fingers.
Juice poured from the hot, sucking hole. Her mother's hips began to twist and toss, and her thighs
trembled.
"That's it, baby! Fuck that cunt! Beat it off! Make it come! Ahhhhh, what a couple of hot fuckers! God,
my cock's jerking already!"
He pumped back and forth, puffing and blowing. His prick became a shaking piston in Suzy's ass. The
friction built quickly and began to make her asshole burn and tingle unbearably.
"Ah! Ahhhh, Mommy! I'm going to come!"
There was a noise from deckside, a muffled thump and a groan. Suzy heard it, but she couldn't look
around. Her mother didn't hear it. Her head was tossed back and her eyes were closed for the moment
as her fingers fucked in and out of her distended cunt mouth.
"Ah, God!" she gasped. "I'm going to come too, darling! Ohhhhh, it's been so long since I've come!
Ohhhh, why didn't I let your father fuck me the other day! He was so horny! I was so horny! Ahhhhhh,
God, it feels so good to come again!"
"Ohhhhhh, Mommy - his prick's bucking and jerking in my ass! It's spitting! Ohhhh, I can feel it hosing
and spurting hot sperm all the way into me! Yaaaaaagh, I can't stop it, Mommy!"
Suzy shuddered and bucked. She shoved her ass backward shamelessly, sinking down over his
stretching, jerking cock.
She heard Jody gasp and puff. She felt his final, quick lunge into her and the tight, screaming spasms of
her anal muscles as they wrapped around his cock and sucked the sperm right out of his balls.
"Arrrrrgh!" he growled, hosing his cum into her virginal ass, flattening her buttocks with his thighs.
"Ahhhhh, me too!" Tish cried.
Her pelvis lifted high. Her hips rocked and shuddered. She could barely keep her eyes open, but she
did, and she watched her daughter's face twist up with the blissful agony of orgasm. She watched the
long prick thrust all the way into her young buttocks, and she could see by the throbbing and pulsing that
hot cum was squirting up her daughter's asshole in torrents.
Orgasm ripped through her starved body. Her pussy muscles sucked and pulled at her fingers. She felt
terribly shameful again, coming this way, masturbating herself to orgasm while her daughter was being
raped up her sweet young ass right before her eyes.
But she couldn't stop it. If she were being shameless about it, then so was Suzy, and she wasn't alone
with her shame any more.
"Mom - Suzy . . ." Matt croaked. "Ohhhh, you bastards! Get your foot off me, you goddamn ape, and
I'll kill you both!"
Tish's eyes popped open all the way. She lay there with her hand halfway up her cunt, spasming and
shuddering, having a powerful orgasm, and her son was watching her do it.
Shame flooded through her again. She yanked her fingers out of her pussy and trailed juice all over her
thighs. She clamped her legs shut and tried to hide from his sight.
Not that he was going to come down and punish her or revile her. He couldn't move. He was flattened
on his belly on the deck, his head hanging through the hatchway, his chin resting on the top step. He
gasped harshly as the air was squeezed from his lungs by the big foot Boo had in the middle of his back.
The ape was staring down into the cabin with Matt. His mouth was hanging open, and his lower lip
drooled saliva. The most monstrous cock Tish could have ever imagined vaulted against the front of his
pants, looking like a pole jutting from his groin, and there was a huge circle of dark wetness spreading all
over his fly.
"Awwww, you're fuckin' 'em already, Jody, and ya didn't even say! I wanna fuck 'em too, Jody! Can I,
Jody? Huh, can I?"
He didn't wait for an answer. He reached down and lifted Matt by the back of his shorts, just as if he
carried a light duffel bag, and he swung Matt through the hatchway before him and lumbered down the
steps.
He stood there, holding Matt, who was bent in the middle and squirming around, trying to grab onto
something or get his feet on the floor.
Boo looked down at Suzy's flared, round ass and drooled. He saw the sperm leaking from her asshole
around the imbedded shaft, and his huge cock throbbed.
"She a good fuck in the ass, Jody? Jeez, ya really filled her up with stuff, didn't ya? It's gonna drip on the
floor, Jody."
He reached between Jody's and Suzy's legs with a thick finger and caught the dripping string of sperm
on it.
"Come on!" Jody growled at him, slapping his hand away. He looked at Boo's pants. "What the hell'd
you do, dummy, piss in your pants again?"
"Naw!" Boo grinned. "I blew my wad in 'em, just from watchin'." He looked at Tish's cunt and tits. "I'm
gonna fuck her pussy, Jody, is that all right? She's got a hot pussy, and it took all those fingers in it, so it
can take my prick, can't it?"
"Yeah, Boo. It can take your prick. Go ahead and fuck her pussy!"
"Oh, boy!" Boo bellowed, filling the cabin with sound.

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin » 24 Feb 2016 12:24

Chapter 6
"Eeeeee!" Tish screamed, cowering against the corner of the berth. "No-o-o-o!"
"Put me down, you goddamn ape!" Matt shouted, swinging helplessly from his grip.
Boo obliged him, but not in just the way Matt had meant. Boo lifted him with an outstretched arm, the
way a normal person might hold a cat out by the scruff of the neck, and he slammed Matt down on the
dinette table.
The supporting leg gave way, and the cleats pulled out of the wall hooks. The table crashed down into
its recess in the seat framing, where it normally went when the dinette was converted into a double bed.
But the cushions, which detached from the backs of the dinette seats, weren't there, and the jarring crash
stunned Matt and kicked the wind out of him again.
He lay there and groaned. Boo wasn't the least interested. He was working at his belt and pushing his
pants down over his thick, hairy legs, grinning idiotically at Tish while she cowered in the corner and
screamed herself hoarse.
Jody pulled his saturated prick from Suzy's ass. He snarled. He reached out with snakelike speed and
slapped Tish hard, and she stopped screaming abruptly.
"I said don't do that, Momma," Jody whispered, his voice very loud in the sudden stillness.
"Don't let him fuck me, Jody," she whispered back, unable to speak any louder. She trembled all over.
Her eyes stared widely.
Jody cackled. "You want me to stop him? You gotta be kidding, lady."
"Ohhhhh," Matt moaned, writhing on the table.
Jody looked around. "Better tie him up first, Boo."
"Aw, Jody - why'nt you tie him up? Look at my hard cock, Jody! It's gonna blow again, and I want to
stick it in a nice soft pussy when it blows this time." He grinned witlessly, holding his cock.
Suzy stared at the cock. It was unbelievable. It was as thick as her wrist. It didn't look long because of
the girth, but it had to be ten inches or more. The sight of it made her tremble all over and gasp with fear
for her mother - and herself.
"I said tie him up, Boo!" Jody commanded.
"Naw, I'm gonna fuck my dick into her soft pussy before it blows again, Jody," Boo said.
Jody made an animal sound and put his hand over the butt of the .38, threatening to draw it and use it.
Boo watched him.
"Ya gonna shoot me, Jody?" he asked, his mouth hanging open.
They looked at one another. Boo held his stiff, thick cock in his fist and waited to be shot. Jody snorted
after a moment and let his hand fall away. He glanced through the windows at the growing darkness and
then looked at his watch.
"All right, Boo, I'll tie him up," he said.
"Boy, Jody!" Boo puffed. "I thought you was gonna do it! You had me scared there! I thought you really
meant it, because I know how Kermitt's been trying to get you to get rid of me real hard this time, and I
thought you was gonna do it. How come Kermitt don't like me, Jody? I never done any hurt to him."
Jody rolled his eyes and stuffed his cock back into his pants after wiping it on Suzy's naked ass. "I'll
handle Kermitt, Boo," he said.
"But how come, Jody?" Boo insisted.
"Because you keep wanting to fuck his sister, Boo!" Jody said curtly. "Now, you lay off her this time,
you hear? You go ahead and fuck these nice pussies here all you want to, Boo, and maybe you won't try
to fuck Fay again, huh?"
"Aw, I like Fay, Jody! And she likes me too, I know she does!" he grinned energetically, jacking his
cock as he thought about her.
"Yeah, yeah - sure, she does, Boo. Look, draw that curtain over there, huh? We gotta keep the cabin
closed off for when we head past the Keys."
Boo licked his lips happily and reached out and drew the curtains over the windows, his big cock
weaving and bobbing stiffly from his huge, hairy body.
Jody went to Matt and yanked his arms behind his back and wrapped a length of rope around them,
pulling it tight.
"Ah!" Matt yelped, glaring defiantly. "You wait, you bastard. I'll kill you for this."
Jody looked at him expressionlessly. Then he slapped him hard, making his head whip to the side. With
a grimace, Jody yanked and jerked until Matt's cutoffs came off his legs, his cock flopping limply to the
side of his leg.
"You're overdressed for the party, kid," he sneered. "Besides, maybe you won't be so eager to jump
overboard now, huh?"
He cackled and made Boo guffaw. He watched Boo approach Tish, who had begun whimpering and
cowering again, and then he went up the steps to the deck.
The engines gunned, and the boat heeled hard for a moment. Boo grinned broadly and held his thick
cock and pointed it at Tish.
"Oh, boy - is my dick gonna blow hard in your soft pussy! I seen how you put all those fingers in it at
once, makin' it nice and big. Most girls, they can't take my big prick, and they yell a lot, but I know you
can take it without yellin'."
"Boo, don't!" Tish cried. "Boo, you can wait until we get to wherever we're going and then fuck Fay,
can't you?"
"Jody don't want me fuckin' Fay. He says Kermitt'll kill me if I fuck his sister. I don't know why he
would. He fucks her, and nobody seems to mind about that!"
Tish stopped squalling and blinked. "Kermitt fucks his sister, Boo? Is that what you said?" she gasped.
"Yeah," Boo grinned. "All the time - right out in front of everybody, too. Awww, I like Fay! She's nice
to me. You gonna be nice to me too?"
There was a threat in the question. For all his feeblemindedness, Boo was aware of the terror his hulking
frame could evoke.
"Mommy!" Suzy whispered fearfully. "Oh God, Mommy - be nice to him! You saw what he did to
Captain Elsworth! Mother - you've got to!"
Suzy watched. Her asshole tingled. Sperm drained from it. She shifted on the berth to make room for
Boo, her naked body trembling.
He picked Tish up by her armpits and looked down at her jiggling, heaving tits. He looked at her pussy.
She gasped and whimpered, staring into his small eyes as if transfixed.
Boo turned around and sat on the berth, his cock sticking upward from his lap. He lifted Tish as if she
were a sawdust doll, holding her above his lap.
Boo's big cock jerked, and he giggled. "It's gonna blow!" he cried.
He sat there. Tish's legs were on either side of his. Her pussy was spread open. Boo was looking
straight into it. It was nearly two feet above his cock.
He grunted. A stream of cum hosed from the tip of his cock and sprayed up against Tish's open cunt,
washing around the puffy lips and the pink meat and dripping back into his lap.
"Oh, God!" Tish cried, feeling the hot stream spurt against her twat, feeling the terrible flood of it, as if a
hose of warm water had been turned against her.
She looked down at the trembling stump of his cock and groaned again, imagining what it would have
felt like if the big prick had been inside her cunt when it had gone off like that.
Suzy crawled over to where her brother was, looking steadily and with awe at the sight of her mother's
dripping cunt, seeing the spatters of Boo's sperm on her belly and inner thighs and the way it drenched
her mother's spread pussy.
She reached out with her hand blindly. "Ohhhhh, Matt!" she whimpered. She hadn't looked where she
was reaching. She reached right into his lap.
Her head whipped around. She saw she was holding onto her brother's cock and balls, and she sucked
in her breath.
"Untie me, Sis!" Matt whispered urgently.
"Ahhhh, boy!" Boo bellowed happily. "Lemme in that soft pussy before it blows again!"
He brought Tish downward, twisting her body back and forth, his tongue between his teeth with
concentration.
"Ahhhhh!" Tish cried. She gasped. She tossed her head back.
"AHHHHHHGH!" she screamed throatily.
Boo screwed her down on his cock. There was no other way to describe it. His pole jutted upward,
soaked and coated with the fallback of his shower of sperm. He was twisting her torso back and forth,
forcing her open cunt down over the end of his prick.
"Oh boy - ohhhhh, boy!" he gasped. "Ya took it all! I knew you could! Ohhhh, look how your belly
lumps out now with all of Boo's big prick in it! Ahhhh, what a nice soft, tight pussy! Aw, it's gonna make
my cock blow real fast and a whole lot!"
Tish choked. Her eyes bulged from her head. Her body rippled and shuddered all over. Her tits jutted
from her chest toward his small head, and her mouth opened with silent screaming.
Boo began lifting her up and down, making her pussy fuck his prick. Her belly arched and filled and
sucked hollow again, and her head fairly wobbled on her neck.
She turned it finally, looking at her children with open mouth and slightly crossed eyes, and sound
bubbled from her throat.
"Ah-h-h . . ." she moaned mindlessly.
"Mommy!" Suzy cried, tightening her fingers around her brother's prick.
"Matt, look! Ohhhhhh, God!"
Suzy shivered hard and clapped her other hand over her own pussy, feeling the squirming and tingling
there. She stared at the monstrous cock skewering into her mother's cunt again and again, and she
shuddered again, unable to keep from wondering what it felt like to be fucked by such a pussy-stretching
cock.
"Ahhhhh, it's all going in me!" Tish cried finally, her voice hoarse. "It's stretching my pussy so wide it
feels like one of you is coming out of it again! Oh God - my children! Watching me be fucked by a tree!
Ahhhhhgh, I can't . . . I'm going . . ."
"Oh, Mommy - it's all right!" Suzy cried. "We understand! You can't help it, Mommy! Do it - do it!"
"Ah! Ah! Ahhhhhhgh!" Tish cried. Her nipples stretched from the ends of her tits, hard and deep red.
She sucked in her breath. Her eyes closed. She seemed to be gathering herself up for a monstrous
spasm.
"Oh, boy! I'm gonna blow!" Boo bellowed, banging her up and down on his lap faster and faster, her
face going red, his nostrils puffing harshly.
Incredible sucking sounds filled the cabin. Wetness spurted from Tish's pussy, showering over her inner
thighs, coating his hairy belly and matting the fur on his legs.
"Unh! Unh!" Boo grunted, mashing Tish's split twat down over his cock. He trembled, snapping his jaw
as if biting at invisible gnats. His huge balls trembled and pumped, quaking between his meaty thighs.
"YAAAAGH!" Tish cried.
"Come, Mommy!" Suzy cried.
"GOD, I AM!" she bellowed back.
Her pussy sucked and drew. The big, stretched muscle at the mouth of her cunt spasmed until it pained
her, trying to diminish the girth of the root bursting through the opening.
Sperm gushed into her cunt, having really nowhere to go but into her womb. The huge cock throbbed
and pulsed at the very depths of her vaginal tunnel, and she felt as if she were being fucked by the jets of
cum that hosed into her.
"Aw, it's squeezin' all around my cock!" Boo cried. "God, what a soft pussy! Ohhhh, boy!"
He grinned hugely when he was finished. Tish slumped limply against him, moaning. Boo lifted her pussy
off his prick, and a flood of sperm washed out of her hole and bathed his balls.
"Oh, boy," he said, looking at Suzy and Matt. "You gotta see the way her pussy took all my prick.
Look! Looka this! See it? Watch close!"
He handled Tish's limp body easily, turning her around so that her back was to him and her front to her
children. He draped her loose legs over his again, and he looked closely at her hair and her back as he
fucked her split crotch down over his cock one more time.
"Ahhhh-ohhhh!" Tish moaned, her head sagging.
"Ya see?" Boo grinned. "Ya see my cock go up her? It's all in there. Oh boy, is it all in there!" He
fingered her tits and placed his big hand over her belly, nearly covering the whole of her middle with the
meaty spread of his palm. "See her belly swell up?" he grinned.
He fucked her up and down his prick. Suzy and Matt stared and gasped at the distortion of their
mother's stomach.
It lumped out, all right. The line of his cock was magnified in thickness by her flesh and muscles. Her
pussy mouth was stretched unbelievably. Her cuntlips were bloated up like two sponges, nearly turned
outward by the filling girth of his cock root.
Her clit stuck out from the top of her cleft like the bud of a flower, and it throbbed and pulsed mightily.
Her tits jiggled firmly on her chest, and her asscheeks slapped against his meaty thighs as he bounced her
body up and down and fucked his cock with her open cunt again.
"Hey, come on," Boo said like a happy kid. "This is fun! You do it!
Yeah, lemme see what it looks like when you two do it!"
Suzy gasped. Her fingers clutched around her brother's prick. She felt a sudden throb go through the
limp shaft, and it began to swell in her fist.
"Matt!" she gasped, looking around at him, finally tearing her eyes from the sight of her mother's
stretched, fucked cunt.
He was staring at his mother's stuffed hole, seeing all the wetness and pinkness, the way it quivered and
shook and sucked around the thick root imbedded there.
He ran his eyes over her swollen, hot tits, the ruby nipples, the slack expression on her face, the way her
mouth was slack and open and her eyes fllled with terrible lust.
Then he looked at Suzy, running his eyes over her naked tits, the flare of her bare ass and hips. He
remembered the sight of Jody's long thin cock running in and out of his sister's asshole, and he couldn't
help what was happening to him now.
"Suzy - oh, God, Sis! Your hand . . . Mom's pussy . . . honey, I can't help it!"
She looked at his swelling cock as it nosed up through her fist, and her pussy trembled wildly. "He wants
- Matt, he wants us to fuck!" she gasped softly.
"I know, Sis!" He struggled with the rope around his wrists and winced with the way it dug into his flesh.
"God, I wish I could get my hands free!"
"I could - we could pretend to be . . . oh, Matt, maybe I could sit on your lap and wrap my arms around
you and undo the rope! He wouldn't be able to see. And then we could - we could . . ."
Her voice trailed off. She saw the same expression in his eyes that she felt inside. He sighed with her.
"So much for that idea, Sis," he whispered. "I can't do anything against that ape. Even if I could, there's
Jody. And now he's armed. Honey, it's hopeless!"
"Hey, over there!" Boo said thickly, now holding Tish back against his barrel chest. He wasn't bouncing
her up and down on his cock. He was frowning around her at them. "I ast ya to do like I'm doin' here. I
ast ya nice, didn't I?"
"Yes!" Suzy cried. "Yes, Boo - you asked us very nicely."
"Well, don't make me have to tell you. I don't wanna get mad. I don't never like to get mad. I do things
when I get mad, and then Jody yells at me. You guys are gonna get me in trouble if you don't go along
with me, 'cause I'm gonna get mad."
"All right, Boo - all right!" Suzy said placatingly. She looked into her brother's eyes and shivered all over.
"Ohhhhh, Matt . . ."
"We've got to, Sis - we've got to fuck!"
"I know! Oh, Matt - my cherry . . . you're going to fuck my cherry out of my pussy! Ohhhhh, Matt!"
He smiled bravely. "I could think of more horrible things to be forced to do, Suzy."
"Oh, God!" she cried softly. "My own brother!"
"You get going, now!" Boo rumbled, a hint of anger entering his voice.
"I-I'm just putting some cushions under him, Boo," Suzy said quickly. "This table top's hard on his butt."
She reached for one dinette back and unhooked it and fitted it into its place while Matt rocked his body
sideways. She did the same with the other one. Boo watched her carefully, one big hand covering both
Tish's tits at once and squeezing them.
"Can I untie his hands, Boo? Jody made the rope too tight. It's hurting him."
Boo licked his lips, seeming to be considering it. "Naw!" he said finally, frowning quickly. "I ain't that
dumb. Don't try to pull no tricks on Boo, or I'll fuck your butt like Jody did and hurt ya!"
Suzy cringed and had trouble swallowing. "All right, Boo - no tricks! I promise!"
He grinned broadly and chuckled. He began lifting Tish up and down his cock again, making her pussy
meat suck in and out of her body.
"Get on him, get on him," he said, nearly chanting it like a kid.
Suzy looked at her mother. Her eyes were slightly glazed. She opened her mouth and moaned.
Suzy helped her brother position his legs over the edge of the improvised bunk. She sucked her breath
deep again and again, her pussy tingling and watering despite herself. She was just ready to climb into his
lap and spread her virginal cunt wide over the head of his cock and impale herself on it when she saw
that he wasn't stiff enough any more.
"Matt?" she questioned, looking at him.
"I can't help it, Suzy! Goddamn it! Everything's suddenly all wrong! Mom's over there being raped by a
tree trunk, and I've got to just sit here helplessly and watch it happen! Oh, Sis - I wanted so much to
fuck you the other day! And even just a little while ago, before we picked up these bastards. But now . .
. God, it's just all wrong now!"
"Matt, we've got to!" she cried urgently.
"You're being forced to, Suzy! Don't you understand what it means? It means you're being raped! It's
my cock, but he's doing the raping, and I just can't let it happen to you, Sis!"
"I'm gettin' mad!" Boo bellowed.
He shifted forward, wrapping an arm around Tish's belly and holding her tightly against him. He stood.
Tish tipped over in a horizontal position, her tits hanging down, belly rounded over Boo's massive arm,
her cunt plugged by his stiff cock and her body tightly locked to his.
Boo moved across the boat with his powerful right arm raised and his hand outstretched. He gabbed
Suzy's arm high up and lifted her from the floor and shook her.
"I said to fuck your pussy down over his cock!" he roared.
"It's not her fault, Boo!" Matt cried quickly.
Boo looked, swinging Tish aside as if her body were an extension of his cock. He stared at Matt's soft
cock. He grunted. He let Suzy go. He grasped Matt's prick in his meaty hand, dwarfing it. He shook it,
and the head whipped back and forth limply.
"It ain't hard," he said stupidly. "How come it ain't hard? You don't like fuckin'? Maybe you need some
help, huh? Here, miss - suck on it a little. Fay does that to her brother and makes him hard. Sometimes
he blows into her mouth, too."
He swung Tish around again and put his hand on the back of her head and shoved her face into Matt's
lap, urging her to suck the cock hard.
"Mom!" Matt cried, feeling her hair tickle all over his belly and thighs, feeling the silk of it drape over his
prick and balls. She puffed hot breath into his lap and moaned.
"Ohhhhh, Matt - my own son! Matt, forgive me! I've got to! No, no - ohhhhh, my God, I want to!" she
cried.
She reached for his prick. Her hand wrapped around it. She moaned and stared at her son's beautiful
young prick. Her mouth opened, and her tongue slurped out, sucking his prickhead between her lips
with lustful, shameful hunger.
"Ahhhhhh, Mom!" Matt cried huskily, his thighs trembling.
Suzy sucked in her breath. Her mother was wild. She sucked and pulled at Matt's prick as if she
couldn't get enough of it. She moaned constantly, rolling his balls with her fingers.
Her ass began to weave in Boo's lap, and her pussy made sucking sounds around the thick root of his
prick. She lifted her head, her lips tight and round, the prickhead sucking from between them with a pop.
"Ahhhhhh, I can't help it! God, I'm depraved! I'm done! This is the end! I'm being raped, and I'm
sucking my son's cock, and I'm loving it! Suzy - Matt . . ."
Suzy rushed forward and hugged her mother tightly. "It's all right, Mommy! It's all right! When you've
sucked him hard, I'm going to fuck him, Mommy, and I'm going to love it too! Ohhhh, we can both love
him, Mommy! Remember how it was just a little while ago - just the three of us, all hugging and kissing
and loving each other? That was good then, and it's going to get even better!"
Tish groaned and looked into her daughter's eyes. She licked her lips.
"Suzy," she croaked. "Honey, I love you!"
"I love you too, Mommy!" Suzy tipped Matt's prick toward her mother's mouth as if feeding a pacifier to
a baby. "Suck it, Mommy," she said softly.
Tish moaned and opened her mouth and sucked the swelling cockhead deeply into her mouth again. She
slurped and licked, bobbing her head and moaning, her eyes closing.
Suzy looked into her brother's eyes and saw that he was looking back.
"Sis. . ." he gasped.
"Hnnnh. . ." Boo grunted, peering down, watching Tish suck on her son's cock. His prick began
throbbing mightily inside her tight, stretched cunt again, and a grin of happy lust split his face.
Matt began to redden. His prick was stiff as iron now. His mother's head bobbed up and down, her lips
stripping his hard prick, her tongue slithering all along the bottom of it.
"Sis!" he gasped. "Sis, I'm going to come! My God! I'm being sucked off by my mother! Ohhhhh, Sis . .
."
"Nnn! Nnnnnn!" Tish groaned in the back of her throat. Her ass shook against Boo's belly. Her mouth
was a vacuum pump around her son's cock.
She shuddered violently and squealed in the back of her throat, coming violently.
"Ohhhhh, boy! Her pussy's squeezin' my prick again!" Boo cried, now holding her against his belly with
both hands around her hips.
"Suzy, I'm coming!" Matt cried suddenly. "Ahhhhhgh!"
There was a wet spurting sound. Sperm shot from Tish's lips. She swallowed and gagged and sucked
her mouth off the flowing prick.
"Ahhhhhh, God! I sucked off my own son! I loved it! God, I'm coming again! Fuck that big cock into
me, you raping ape!" she cried, tossing her head, shaking her skewered ass back against him for more.
"I'm gonna blow!" Boo bellowed.
His hips arched forward and shuddered. His massive buttocks clenched tightly and shook. Sperm hosed
from his prick and flooded up into Tish's womb again, and Tish cried out with the sensation of it and
sucked the last drops from her son's spurting prick.
Suzy watched it all happen with wide, staring eyes. Her pussy was aflame. She couldn't keep her hands
away from it. They swarmed over her cuntlips and clit and sucked through the wet meat.
"Mommy, I want to fuck my brother now!" she cried, feeling wild and shameless.
Her mother lifted her head and looked at her daughter. Sperm oozed from her lips and trailed down her
chin and dripped off, and Suzy couldn't help but wonder if her mother hadn't seen exactly the same sight
two weeks ago, when cum had been running off her chin.
Boo staggered backward slightly, pulling Tish with him. Matt's red, wet, trembling prick spired high.
Suzy looked at it and sucked in her breath and knew she couldn't wait any longer.
It suddenly didn't matter that this was her brother's prick. In fact, it was better that it was his prick. It
was better that her mother had worked it over first, because they could now share the shamelessness
and guilt of their unbridled passions.
"Ohhhhhh, Matt, Matt! My sweet brother! Fuck me, Matt! Fuck my cherry out of me! I want you now!
It's not rape now! Fuck me, sweet brother!"
She lifted her leg high, facing him, straddling his thighs. Her virginal pussy spread wide, the thin covering
of golden fur gleaming with her wetness.
Her brother stared into the depths of her cunt again, and she saw the look in his eyes - the same as it
had been the other day.
"Matt, you want to fuck me now?" she cried softly.
"Yes! God, yes, Sis!"
"Ohhhh, Suzy - turn around!" Tish groaned, still swallowing and licking her lips. "I want to see it happen!"
"Yeah!" Boo agreed, his legs braced apart now, his balls dangling far beneath Tish's open, stuffed,
draining cunt.
Tish held onto the edge of the bunk, her face only inches from her children's genitals. Sperm still dangled
from her chin. She panted with lust and kept her ass in motion against Boo's belly, her cunt still sucking
up and down his prick with excited quivers and spasms.
"Ohhhhh, Mommy. . ." Suzy moaned. "Yes - yes! I watched you suck him off. You watch me fuck him!
We're both guilty, Mommy! And I'm going to come hard! Ohhhhh, you watch me come hard!"
Breath hissed in and out of her lungs. She reversed her position on her brother's lap. She stood with stiff,
braced legs, her virginal cunt mouth just an inch above his pulsing, still-oozing cockhead.
She spread her pussylips with her fingers, opening her cunt wide to her mother's sight. "Look, Mommy!
See my cherry? See it in there? Watch it, Mommy! Watch my brother fuck my cherry out of me!"
She sank down. The velvety, slippery cockhead touched her incredibly bloated pussylips. She arched
her pelvis with trembling, uncontrollable little jerks until she felt that his glans was centered at her
spasming pussy mouth.
"See it, Mommy?" she gasped.
"Yes! Yes, honey! Ohhhhhh, God!" Tish groaned quaveringly.
She stared fixedly. She took one hand from the bunk edge and thrust it between her thighs, rolling her
clit with the tip of her finger, puffing and gasping, hunching up and down as she tried to get Boo's big
cock to fuck her harder.
Suzy shivered. She glanced over her shoulder at her brother, looking into his eyes. "Matt - God, Matt, I
love you!"
"I love you too, Sis!"
"You ready?"
"Yes!"
Suzy pulled her puffed pussylips apart as far as they would go and let her knees bend. The slippery
cockhead nosed into her silken flesh and made her vaginal cunt mouth stretch. She moaned. She felt her
cherry go terribly taut.
"Ahhhhh!" she cried sharply.
"Fuck!" Boo gurgled, unable to wait to see it happen himself. He reached out and pushed down on the
top of Suzy's head hard, staking her young body atop her brother's cock.
"Yaaaaagh!" Suzy cried, her eyes popping wide.
Pain shot through her pussy. She felt the taut cherry rupture. She felt the stretching of her pussy flesh, the
give of her soaked, honey-covered cunt walls as her brother's cock rammed deep into her virginal body.
Her butt flattened atop his thighs. Her pussy mouth sucked and spasmed around his root, and her clit
shot from the little tented hiding place at the top of her cleft.
"Ahhhhhgh!" she cried again. "Mommy, I'm fucked! Matt's cock is fucking me! It's all the way up my
pussy, Mommy! Ahhhhhgh, I love it! God, God!"
"Ohhhhh, Suzy, I see it! Honey, there's some blood! Ohhh, my baby, my sweet, virginal baby! Both my
babies! Ohhhhh, you're fucking each other! Kiss - I want to kiss . . ."
She scrabbled at the bunk material and made Boo lean forward slightly.
Her face hovered over the juncture of her children's united organs.
She ran her eyes over the swollen cuntlips, the light fuzz on her daughter's pussy, the straining clit. She
gazed at her son's balls and the way his stiff cock throbbed up into his sister's virginal pussy.
She groaned loudly and surged forward and opened her mouth, pursing her soft lips, thrusting her tongue
out. She kissed the whole area of her daughter's fucked pussy. She licked at the honey-coated root of
her son's cock. She sucked his balls between her lips and rolled them in her mouth, her nose burrowing
into the soft, silken folds of trembling pussy flesh.
"Fuck, fuck!" Boo chortled. "Oh boy - ain't it fun to fuck?"
Suzy couldn't help herself. She flexed her knees up and down. Her pussy lifted and fell on the spire of
her brother's throbbing prick.
She could feel the deep thrust of it, the wide stretching of her pussy walls, the way the velvety,
mushroom-headed glans bore into one slippery part of her pussy tunnel and then against another part.
She shivered and shook and twisted all around in his lap, making her buttocks slap against his thighs,
using him shamelessly, using his stiff, trembling prick for an organ of bliss while her mother's lips sucked
and pulled at her clit and her twat petals and drove her insane.
"Ahhhhh, God, Mommy! I love it! I'm going to come! Ohhhh, I don't care if he is my brother, I'm going
to come! I'm going to squeeze my pussy all around his wonderful prick and come, and I'm going to
make him come too!"
"Ohhhhh, Suzy - Suzy!" Tish cried, sucking and pulling at the wet flesh of her daughter's twat. "Do it!
Make him come in your pussy! Ahhhhh, blow up my cunt, you big ape!" she cried. "Fuck me full until I
slosh inside!"
"Yeah, yeah!" Boo grunted, getting his eyes full of all of it. "I'm gonna do it again!"
He grunted and shook. His cock expanded the tight, slippery mouth of Tish's throbbing pussy again. Her
hand swirled over her clit. Her whole body trembled and heaved, and she groaned into her daughter's
wet twat until she blew bubbles there.
"Mommy! Mommy!" Suzy cried heatedly. "I'm coming! Ahhhhhgh, I'm coming!"
She grabbed her tits and squeezed them hard, shuddered mightily, her asscheeks clenching and
squeezing at her brother's belly, her tight, silky pussy sucking upward and stripping his prick.
"Suzy!" he moaned. "Sis! My God! I'm coming in you, Sis! I can't stop it! Your cunt's going wild around
my cock! Mom! Ohhhhh, suck my balls while I come, Mom! Yaaaaagh!"
Suzy felt his prick stretch inside her tight pussy. She felt the jerking throbs of it, the bucking of his
dancing prickhead. She felt the hot, slippery jets of his sperm hosing into her virginal body, and she
nearly fainted with bliss, weaving back and forth.
His cum jetted from her cunt mouth, spurting around the shuddering pole of his prick. She felt her
mother's tongue there, lapping and licking, sucking it all up as it came from her spasming pussy mouth.
"Oh, boy! Boy!" Boo gasped breathily. "What a great fuck! Oh, boy!"
He was puffing. His thick legs were trembling. He hugged again and again, then took his arm from
around Tish's belly. His prick sagged downward and began to wilt inside her cunt.
Her pussy squeezed and sucked, but she began to slide off his cock. He gave her asscheeks a push, and
the oiled pole sucked out of her hole. Her stretched cunt flesh slapped together as he staggered
backward and sat heavily on the side berth and huffed again.
Tish couldn't stand. Her legs wouldn't hold her. She went to her knees in front of the bunk, her face still
buried in her children's crotches.
Her spread pussy disgorged a sloshing puddle of cum on the floor, as if she were pissing it from her hole.
Her cunt trembled and spasmed, the distended muscles trying to quiver back to their original shape.
She groaned heavily and slipped her hands under her daughter's buttocks, making Suzy tip her pelvis
upward. Her tongue slithered part way into her daughter's tight pussy alongside her son's trembling,
oozing cock, and she licked all the sperm she could get from the tight union.
She lifted upward. Suzy's pussy slid along the shaft until it popped off. Tish opened her mouth and
covered the pulsing hole, sucking hard.
"Ohhhhh, Mommy!" Suzy gasped, feeling quivers shake all through her body. She turned her head and
looked at her brother. "Matt - she's sucking your sperm from my pussy! Ohhhhh, she's drinking it all
down! Mommy! Ohhhh, Mommy, it feels - good!"
Suzy sucked in her breath and looked down and saw her mother's tipped face. She felt the slithering
tongue wash up into her cunt hole and swirl around.
Her clit stretched and tingled from the top of her cleft again. She brought her fingers to it and
masturbated, gasping, shivering all over as her mother sucked her young, hot pussy into another orgasm.
"Ahhhhhhh, Mommy! You're making me come! I love it! Ahhhhgh!"
She shuddered violently, leaning back against her brother's chest, feeling his lips kiss the side of her face
as he peered over her shoulder and watched.
She opened her eyes right at the last. She looked straight ahead and saw Boo. He was sitting on the
berth with his legs open. He was watching too. His big, massive, thick cock was lifting again. She looked
at it and shivered with primitive sensations, and then she saw that he was looking into her eyes with a
lustful grin on his face.