Erotic book - Mom's Rape Cure by J. S. Bradley

Contains all kind of sex novels in Hindi and English.
admin
Site Admin

Erotic book - Mom's Rape Cure by J. S. Bradley

Unread post by admin » 24 Feb 2016 12:16

Chapter 1
Suzy Flancher lay on her back and soaked up the warm Florida sun, her eyes closed to the sky.
Laughter came from somewhere up the sugar-sand beach, maybe from her brother, Matt, and the girls
he'd located at the resort motel already.
From the other side, she could hear the low tones of her father's gentle voice as he talked soothingly to
her mother and flipped shells into the tiny ripples of surf.
She started to sweat suddenly. She could feel the panties and halter of her yellow-and-green striped
bikini becoming damp with it. Her young, ripe breasts seemed to swell firmly in the halter cups and
stretch toward the sky, as if wanting to break free of the hot cloth confining them.
She parted her thighs slightly, and she could feel her virginal cunt lips bloat inside the panties, slick and
moist with heat, and surprisingly sensitive.
She opened her eyes and sat up quickly, looking out over the ocean. She worked her mouth. She could
taste it again. She could feel the sensation of it filling her mouth and throbbing and then spurting the thick,
syrupy wads that had coated her tongue and burned at the back of her throat.
She shivered in the heat of the sun and its glare from the white sand, as if ice had been plunged against
her spine. She swallowed and swallowed, even though there was nothing in her mouth, left to swallow.
"Honey? Suzy? Are you all right, Suzy?"
Suzy stopped swallowing. She sighed heavily, her full tits heaving firmly on her chest. Her eyes closed
again. She could feel the prickling sensation along her thighs of the burn the sun was giving her already.
"Yes, Mom," she said quietly, not looking around, not wanting to see the look of panic in her mother's
eyes.
"Are you sure, Suzy?"
"Mom, I'm just fine!"
"Tish, leave her alone," her father said quietly. He raised his voice with false joviality and displayed the
grin that was too ready lately. "Want to race me out to the reef and back again, Suzy?"
She looked around and smiled at him wanly. "No, thanks, Dad. I think maybe I'd better go back to the
room, though. I'm starting to burn. I can feel it sneaking up on me."
She rolled over and got to her knees, her long yellow ponytail swinging from the back of her head and
making a shimmering webbing of gold in the bright sunlight. She picked up the towel she'd been lying on
and shook the sand from it carefully.
"Back to the room?" her mother asked, her voice still tinged with alarm. "David, I'm going with her."
"No, you're not," he said firmly. "You stay right here with me. She's probably right about the sun, Tish.
She and Matt have been out most of the morning, while we stayed in bed."
He put his hand on his wife's shoulder and smiled comfortingly. She sat up quickly, shrugging his hand
away.
"Matt. . ." she said, looking up and down the beach without really seeing anything. "Where's Matt? He
can go back to the room with you, Suzy. Where's your brother?"
"Mother, stop it," Suzy whined. "I'm fifteen, now. I'm a big girl. I can go back to the motel by myself."
"But there might be someone -" Tish started, her voice rising again. David had cut her short with a grab
and shake of her arm. She jumped back from him in her seated position and nearly screamed with fright.
"Don't grab me like that!"
David held his hands up placatingly. "I'm sorry, honey - I'm sorry. Calm down, sweetie, I didn't mean
to scare you. Look, Tish, she's just going right over there - just back to the room. We can watch her all
the way. There's nothing to worry about, Tish. I'll watch her. You just lie back down and rest again.
Come on, honey."
Tish bit her lower lip, her fine, even teeth nearly cutting the soft flesh. It was a sensual lip, even when
trembling. Her eyes were blue, and her hair was tawny, a little darker than her daughter's.
Her tits were full and widely spaced, her thighs firm, her ass tight and round inside the taut, stretchy
material of her white suit. Her features were pretty and young-looking, and she didn't look anything near
thirty-six.
At least, she hadn't. Not before the night of terror ten days ago. Now she held her thighs together and
her arms over her breasts, and her eyes were slightly sunken. Her lower lip was nearly raw from the way
she chewed on it.
Tish closed her eyes finally, letting her husband's hand stay on her shoulder this time. She squeezed her
eyes tightly shut. She tensed into her self for a moment and shivered once.
"I'm all right now, David," she whispered.
"That's my girl," he said, praising her excessively. He looked at his daughter and winked with a nod of
his head. "Be sure to lock the door behind you, honey."
"Yes, lock it! Lock the door, Suzy!" Tish cried, bolting up again.
"I will, Mom. You lie here and don't worry about me."
She smiled at her mother and backed away quickly, finally turning to half run toward the motel cottage
they were staying in. She saw her older brother splashing out in the ocean, having a fine time with three
girls and another boy.
Suzy paused before the cottage door, the key in her hand. Her fingers trembled a moment, and her
mouth went dry.
Damn her! Now she's got me doing it!
She rammed the key into the lock and twisted it, shoving the door open and stepping boldly inside the
dim, cool cottage. Despite the show of bravado to herself, she shivered again and glanced around
quickly, her senses alert.
The fear was unreasoning. But it was there. Her mother kept it there. There was no question in Suzy's
mind that her mother had been far more affected by the night of terror than she had.
She made certain the door was locked. The air conditioner whooshed cool air into the cottage, filling the
two bedrooms and the living room-kitchenette combination.
Suzy couldn't help crossing over to her parents' bedroom and looking inside. Their things were in it. That
was all. In the living room, her brother's stuff was arranged neatly at one end of the daybed. She went
into her own room, looking first, and felt an undeniable relief at confirming there was no one else in the
cottage with her.
She stripped off her bikini after closing her door and got under the shower to rinse off the salt and sand.
While she dried herself, she looked at her body in the mirror, holding the towel aside.
Her eyes went up and down her figure. She saw the ripeness of her youth, the firmness of her tits, the
nipples pink and rubbery.
She studied the pinch of her dainty waist, the flare of her mature hips. She saw the inviting roundness of
her pert ass and twisted her torso slightly to get a better look at it.
She saw the dampness from the shower on her blonde cunt hair and the way her mat of hair really hid
nothing of her pussy. The puffy lips showed clearly through the thin patch, and they began to swell apart
slightly as she watched them.
She stared at the juncture of her thighs and felt the tingling sensations of heat throb through her young
body. She tried to imagine what it would have looked like.
What it would have looked like if he'd fucked his hard, strong cock between her cuntlips and into her
virginal pussy and had spurted his syrupy cum inside her young cunt instead.
She closed her eyes and shivered again. She didn't know why she shivered, why she felt so tingly all
over right now. She didn't know why she'd felt so damp and moist in her pussy on the beach a few
moments ago.
Had it been the sun? Or had it come from inside, from the desires she couldn't help feeling?
The towel slid from her fingertips to the floor. She stood in front of the mirror with her legs braced apart
slightly and her eyes closed, and she slid her hands along her inner thighs until they met at her cunt.
She cupped her soft, silky crotch and squeezed, unable to suppress a small moan. The pink nipples
stretched from the ends of her tits and grew to ruby darkness.
Oh, why? Why hadn't he fucked her hot young pussy instead!
Sucking in her breath, Suzy turned from the mirror and went out of the bathroom and stretched out on
her bed. She closed her eyes again. She kept her hand cupped between her thighs.
She parted her thighs slightly, her legs bent at the knees. She tried not to feel the sensations beginning to
run through her body, but she couldn't keep them from coming.
She arched her spine and made her firm tits stretch upward from her chest. She licked her lips and
tossed her head from one side to the other, knowing she shouldn't be doing this.
She couldn't keep the image of his cock from coming to her mind again. It bloomed there, big and stiff
and pulsing redly at the end. The slit at the tip opened and closed, and she could see vividly the shiny,
oily stuff oozing from it and clinging to the red glans.
She could see the balls, tight and rounded, nestled up under the root of his tremendous, throbbing prick.
She could see all the bumps and veins again, and the way it jerked in his fist as he held it toward her face.
She tossed her head and let out a small cry, trying to rid her mind of the unforgettable image. The tip of
her finger slid up and down her cuntal gap as if it had a mind of its own.
The silky flesh sucked and popped with the wetness seeping from her virginal cunt hole. Her pussy
became hot and bloated, the dainty lips puffing aside.
Her hips lifted and shivered. She clenched her tight, round asscheeks, and she couldn't keep the tip of
her finger still. It slid and roamed over the puffy flesh of her cuntlips and nosed through the silkiness of
her draining cunt honey.
The stuff was beginning to flow in obscene quantities from her virginal hole now. She couldn't stop it. It
coated the tip of her finger and all the satiny flesh between her cuntlips.
Her clit strained from the top of her cleft, and her fingertip touched it once. Electric sensations shot
through her and made her cry out and jerk her finger away from her clit.
She balled the sheet in her fists and groaned, her hips still raised, her ass free of the bed. Her pelvis
tipped and rocked, and her pussy muscles squeezed and sucked almost angrily from being deprived of
the sensitive stroking.
She moaned and shoved her ass downward, sinking it into the bed, and her legs jerked wide apart. She
clapped her hand back over her cunt and squeezed the whole area of her crotch tightly in an attempt to
make the tingling, throbbing sensations stop.
But they wouldn't, and she was soon shaking her cunt up and down. Her finger extended again, sinking
into the soft, enfolding flesh with a sticky sound.
It probed into the satin folds of her cunt mouth. She felt her big pussy muscle contract wildly and try to
capture her finger and suck it up into the sweet, slippery tunnel.
She groaned hollowly and let it happen, her hips shuddering. The tip of her finger entered her cunt
mouth, and the virginal muscles pulsed and shivered.
She slipped it in and fucked herself with it until a stab of pain made her stop. She gasped, her eyes
shocking open. Her cherry!
She shivered and couldn't keep from probing gently again. She felt the taut tissue stretched over her
vaginal tunnel, and little sparks of pain stabbed through her whole middle.
"Ohhhhh, God. . ." she moaned softly. "He would have killed me!"
She sucked in her breath and visualized the big cock ripping through the tight barrier and plunging to the
back of her spasming cunt tunnel.
But despite the little jabs of pain, she couldn't keep her hips from twisting and shaking. Her thighs
clamped tightly about her hand, capturing it, keeping her fingertip imprisoned in the soft, hot, silky folds
of her spasming cunt mouth.
Her muscles sucked and pulled at her finger, and she twisted the probing digit around and around just
inside her pussy mouth. Then it went deeper.
"Ah!" she cried sharply. "I broke it!"
She shivered wildly, and the fear and horror that had been on her mother's face and in her voice that
night thundered through her and made her jerk her finger from her spasming hole.
There was the pain again, startling her. She looked at her finger. There was no blood on it, only
slippery cunt honey. She lifted up and spread her thighs wide and looked into her cunt hole fearfully,
holding the lips aside with her fingertips.
It was still there! She could see it!
Bent nearly double, she gazed at her cunt for a long moment, really looking at it for the first time. She
saw the pinkness, the wetness of her slick juices, the little quivers of her muscles.
She saw how bloated and puffy her cuntlips were, how the blonde curls waved and stretched from the
outer surface as her heart pumped and her pussylips alternately swelled and shrank.
She saw the little button of her clit stretching from under its tented hiding place, the tip red and throbbing.
She touched it experimentally and felt electric shocks surge through her body.
"Ohhhhhh, God!" she whispered.
She ran her fingertip along one side of the little root of her clit and then the other, and the tips of her tits
swelled redly, becoming hard and rubbery.
But the most thrilling discovery was the ragged hole in the taut, pink membrane of her cherry. She
understood what had happened now. Her finger had gone through the hole into the silky, wet recesses of
her cunt and hadn't broken her cherry at all!
Spreading her cuntlips wide with the fingers of one hand, she bent far over and saw her pussy mouth
stretch open. She placed the tip of her finger into it carefully, aiming it for the fringed hole.
She saw it go through. She felt the first joint wriggle against her virginal cunt walls on the other side of the
barrier, and her twat spasmed and contracted all over.
"Ahhhhhh, God!" she cried tightly, falling onto her back again, keeping her hand braced tightly against
her pubic bone.
Her hips lifted and shook. Her cunt squeezed and sucked at the foreign invader into its silky depths. She
pushed her finger up her cunt a little farther, and her tits swelled from her chest with unbearable heat.
"Ahhhhhh, God!" she cried. "This is what it would have felt like! Only more! So much bigger!"
She squeezed her eyes shut, and the image of his cock flared in her mind, huge and throbbing, bursting
with passion and syrupy sperm, the head swollen and broad and fucking up into her virginal body.
She churned and thrashed on the bed and made her finger writhe and twist inside her cunt. She fucked
herself with wild abandon and great caution at the same time.
Every time her finger threatened to rupture her cherry, the pain made her gasp and take greater caution.
But the sensations building up inside her body were not to be denied.
Nor were the memories of that night she and her mother had been at home and her mother had
answered the door. Two of them had burst into the house, drunk or high on something and absolutely
wild.
The first one grabbed her mother and held her tightly. The other one whipped through the house and
found Suzy and dragged her into the living room.
Tish screamed with terror as she watched Suzy's blouse ripped from her chest. And then she screamed
again as her dress was yanked to her waist and her panties were ripped off.
Suzy didn't know why the one attacking her hadn't raped her cunt. Maybe it was because he had trouble
undoing the tricky catch on her tight shorts.
He'd grabbed her tits in his hands and squeezed them. Then he'd pushed down on the tops of her
shoulders and forced her to her knees, working his prick out of his fly at the same time, jacking it hard
and throbbing with his fist as he cupped the back of her head and brought her face-to-face with the first
steel-hard cock of her young life.
"No! No-o-o!" Tish had screamed.
Suzy had seen her from the corner of her eye. The other one was bending her mother over the arm of
the couch, belly down, making her naked, tight ass flare up and back.
He got between her legs and kicked them apart, fisting his fat prick to hardness, staring down into the
deep, shadowy cleft of her asscheeks.
Then he'd surged forward, aiming his cock toward Tish's pink-brown asshole. Suzy remembered the
way her mother's neck had stretched forward and her head had lifted.
She remembered the look of startled terror on her mother's face as the fat cock pushed in and in at the
little hole and then popped through the tight anal ring and fucked up Tish's ass.
"Yaaaaaaagh!" her mother had screamed.
That was when Suzy's mouth had become full of prick. Hard, throbbing, salty prick. The head slipped
between her soft lips and filled her mouth.
The veins and bumps rippled over her tongue, and the swollen, velvety cockhead reached for the back
of her throat, bumping there, nearly gagging her.
"Christ, what a tight asshole!" the man fucking her mother's ass cried.
"Ahhhhh, stop! You're killing me!" Tish screamed.
"Suck it, you young bitch - suck my cock!" the other growled at Suzy, cupping the back of her head,
forcing her mouth on and off his prick, forcing her mouth to fuck him.
Suzy wriggled her fingertip in the depths of her virginal cunt and remembered it all vividly. Her head
tossed back and forth. She couldn't keep her tongue from sliding between her soft, swollen lips as if it
were the big prick fucking her there again.
She moaned and switched her ass over the bed. She remembered the way her mother's round
asscheeks flattened and rounded again as the man's thighs banged against them with powerful thrusts.
She remembered the sucking sounds coming from her mother's ass as the fat prick fucked in and out of
it and pulled her pussylips open with each inward lunge.
She could taste the trickle of cum bursting through her senses once more, burning at the back of her
throat, coating her tongue and lips and the roof of her mouth.
She remembered the grunt of satisfaction from the one pounding his hips against her mother's ass. Then
the wail of her mother as she knew the explosion from his full prick was coming and was going to flood
her dark, clinging ass tunnel.
"Oh, no-o-o!" Tish groaned, now sobbing. "Oh, God - God, no!"
"Here it comes, bitch! Right up your asshole! Get ready! Ahhh, that's it! Squeeze my prick tight! Ha-a-a,
ya cunt! You're coming with me, ain'tcha?" he laughed wildly. "Like all that meat up your ass, don'tcha?
Atta cunt! Come! Come!"
"No-o-o!" Tish moaned, lifting her head, the sound nearly a bovine mooing. But there was a thrilled
quality to the sound, and Suzy couldn't help turning her eyeballs to the side to watch.
Her mother's ass was shaking! Her pussylips were bloated and puffing down from the bottom of her
crotch, and they were dripping with cunt honey!
"Mmmmmmm!" Suzy moaned in the back of her throat, unable to say any more because of the way her
mouth was stuffed with draining, throbbing prick.
"Yaaaaaaagh!" Tish cried, her groan blending with the growl of completion from the man fucking her.
"Suck it up with your spasming asshole, bitch!" he yelled, jamming his thighs tightly against her
asscheeks, his cock throbbing and jerking inside the dark tunnel.
Sperm hosed from his prick. It bolted up Tish's ass, flooding the soreness away. He fucked back and
forth, and the motion made sperm bubble from the tiny hole and make sucking sounds of wetness in the
room.
Suzy saw the whitish syrup run down her mother's crotch to her pussylips and cling to them. She could
see her mother's cunt mouth sucking and spasming as she came in spite of herself, and Suzy felt her own
pussy and asshole tingle unbearably.
Then her attention went from her mother's spasming body to the feel of the bucking cock in her mouth.
She felt the glans swell and throb at the back of her throat. She felt the stretch of hard prick in her
mouth, the bumping of hard balls against her chin.
Then it came. Bolting, jetting, hosing - flooding her mouth, searing the back of her throat, filling her
emotions with dizzying jolts of lewdness.
"Arrrrgh, drink it! Every fuckin' drop, baby! Ahhhhh, what a cocksucker!"
He grabbed the back of her head and mashed her face against his abdomen. His prick fucked into the
back of her throat, going around some kind of corner there, and she felt the throbs of jism bolt straight
into her belly.
"Ahhhhh, Suzy! My daughter! Ohhhhh, don't do that to my daughter!" Tish cried, over and over.
"Shut up, bitch, or I'll do it to you!" the man growled, jabbing his fat cock up her ass with punishing
lunges.
He pulled his prick out. Sperm dangled from the end of it and smeared over Tish's asscheeks. He
pushed down at the middle of her back and held her flailing body there. He put his fingers on her pussy
mouth and spread the lips wide, cackling over the wetness seeping from her hot hole.
He began to aim his cock and fuck her there while Tish screamed with outrage, as if it would be worse
to have her cunt raped than her asshole.
Suzy felt the drained cock slip back up her throat and from between her compressed lips, and she tasted
the pungent sap that drained onto her tongue.
That was when the door opened. That was when Matt and her father came in from their Friday-night
shopping at the hardware store. Her father had a gallon bucket of paint in his hand. Matt had a roller
with a broom handle attachment.
The two men looked around. David swung the gallon bucket. The side buckled against the ass-fucker's
head. The lid flew off, and thick paint flew in huge gouts over the man, over Tish, the couch, the rug and
walls and David himself.
Cued instantly, Matt made a baseball bat of the roller handle and whacked the other one on the side of
his skull. The stick cracked in half and flew into a lamp, crashing it to the floor. The man grunted and
crumpled where he stood, his prick wobbling and still draining sperm, the stuff trailing over Suzy's
swollen lip and naked tits as he went down.
Suzy tossed her head on the bed and shook that part of the memory from her mind. She backed up and
saw the cum bubbling from her mother's asshole again.
She tasted the wads of it bolting into her mouth and could nearly feel the throbs of the ejaculating cock
once more. She remembered the sight of the drooling prickhead nudging into the hot, slippery folds of
her mother's spasming pussy, and she wriggled her finger in her cunt one more time and came violently.
"Ah! Ahhhhhgh! Ohhhhh, God!" she cried tightly.
Her hips arched and shook. Her asscheeks clenched. Her pussy spasmed and pulsed around her finger,
and she imagined it was his cock bucking and jerking there instead of in her mouth this time.
Her legs quivered along the bed as she came hard. Her hand squeezed her cunt tightly, and her finger
stretched as far through the hole in her cherry as she could make it reach.
She nearly blacked out with the intensity of it. She heard a buzzing sound that grew loud and then faded
again. When it was finally gone, she slipped her finger from her tingling pussy mouth and felt the wetness
of her honey streak along her thigh.
Like sperm, she thought.
She twisted her head to the side and groaned with shame. She had come very hard. She shouldn't have
come at all. She should have been horrified by the memory, just the way her mother was.
Just as she'd done a few moments ago on the beach, her mother went frantic with the memory. On one
level, Suzy could understand why her mother did that. But on another level, she wasn't so certain why.
Tish had come. She'd orgasmed wildly. A decent woman wasn't supposed to come when she was being
raped up her ass, but Tish had done just that. There wasn't any doubt of it in Suzy's mind, and she had
to wonder if that was what terrified her mother so - the knowledge that she had been so shamefully
indecent.
Suzy hadn't come. But the man had fucked her mouth instead of her cunt or asshole. Would she have
come too, just as indecently and wantonly as her mother had?
Suzy opened her eyes and shivered. She felt the wetness of her pussy juice drying on her finger and inner
thigh, and she was afraid she knew the answer.
She came furiously every time she masturbated and thought about it, and the memory shouldn't even
make her hot. It should revolt her. It should make her gag and feel sick. It should terrify her, just as it did
her mother.
But the memory of that hard, spurting cock her mouth had sucked on so hard didn't do that to her at all,
and she felt ashamed.
"Ohhhhhh, God," she moaned softly, rolling to her side, clamping her thighs tightly together, pressing in
against her offending, betraying cunt.
The lips tingled. Her mouth still fluttered from the strong orgasm. She shut her eyes again and wished
the sensations would go away and not haunt her.
The last thought in her mind before she fell asleep was the question she couldn't stop asking herself:
What would his cock have felt like fucking into my cunt?

admin
Site Admin

Re: Erotic book - Mom's Rape Cure by J. S. Bradley

Unread post by admin » 24 Feb 2016 12:17

Chapter 2
A moan woke her. It was faint, nearly inaudible. She wondered if she'd heard anything at all, and then
she heard it again. There was something about the quality of the moan that sent a chill through her naked
body.
She lifted up from the bed and listened and heard it again. It was her mother. The sound brought
memory rushing back. It was the same chilling kind of moan her mother had emitted when there was no
doubt that she was going to be raped.
It came again. Suzy heard her father's voice, soft and soothing. Suzy sighed. Her mother was at it again,
remembering. She got off the bed and picked her bikini up from the floor. She started to slip into it, until
she felt how clammy the air conditioner had made the damp material.
She selected a pair of tight shorts from her dresser instead, and was searching for panties when she
heard her father's voice turn impatient and strained.
She listened again. She heard him talking, but she couldn't make out the words. She cracked open the
bedroom door and saw that their door wasn't closed all the way. She heard her father distinctly then.
"Tish, you've got to stop this!" he groaned. "God, look at it! Honey, I love you and need you, and it's as
stiff as a board! You said you could do it. That's why we came back from the beach. You can't keep
telling me you can and then turn me away when you get me like this! Christ, I can't take much more,
Tish!"
"I'm sorry, David!" Tish wailed. "Oh, God - cover it up! Don't make me look at it!"
"We can get under the covers, Tish - you won't have to look at it then," he gasped.
"But I'll still feet it, David - f-fucking up my . . . into my pussy .
. . ohhhhh. I can't, David, I just can't do it yet!"
Suzy sucked in her breath. In spite of herself, she felt her pussylips grow warm and bloat apart again
with quick heat.
Shame coursed through her. How could the sound of her mother's pleading not to be fucked make her
hot!
The shorts dangled from the tips of her fingers. Her tits heaved on her chest. She felt her asscheeks
quiver and clench tightly at the thought, and she sucked in her breath again and again, knowing that the
sight of her mother being fucked up her ass had been intensely thrilling after all!
Daringly, Suzy slipped through the door and tiptoed across the living room, carrying her shorts with her.
She cast a quick glance at the front door to make sure Matt wasn't anywhere around.
Just in case he might be, she stepped quietly into her shorts, pulling the tight garment up her legs,
wriggling her hips to get the shorts over the round globes of her asscheeks and snugging them up over
her excited cunt.
Her tits were still bare, and she thought about hurrying back to her room for a pullover, but the sound of
her father's voice stopped her.
"Damn it, Tish, I need a fuck!"
"David, I can't! I'm sorry, honey!"
"I've never been this horny in my life, Tish, I swear it!"
"Don't press me, David! It isn't fair! God, what kind of animal are you! It's only been a few days - you
can't be that horny!"
"It's been nearly two weeks since it happened, Tish," he countered, his voice scratchy. "And it had been
a week before that since the last time we had a party. We were going to have one that night, remember?"
"No! I don't remember!" Tish cried. "I don't keep a calendar of when we fuck!"
There was a moment of strained silence. Suzy edged closer, her heart pounding. She couldn't help but
take sides while she listened. At first, she'd agreed with her mother. But now she wasn't so sure.
She put her eye to the partly open door and could see them. They were lying on the bed. Her mother's
suit wasn't even off. But her father's trunks were, and his cock soared like a pipe from his loins, stiff and
trembling with heat.
Tish sat up suddenly, leaning on one arm. She looked at her husband's towering cock and then turned
her head away with a gasp, covering her mouth with her hand.
"God, David - put it away! Don't make me look at your cock any more!"
"Goddamn," he swore softly. "You used to like to look at it. You used to kiss it and fondle it and guide it
into your hot pussy as if you couldn't get enough of it. You used to . . . ohhhhh, Tish, do that, at least!"
"No!"
"Play with it, honey! That won't remind you of what he did. Ohhhh, jack me off! Do something, Tish! I
ache all over! God, honey, my balls . .
."
"No, no!"
Suzy looked at the towering prick and watched it jerk and throb and pulse. She licked her lips and
couldn't keep from trying to slide her hand into her shorts to fondle her pussy.
They were too tight around her hips to let her hand into them. She unhooked the waist catch and
unzipped the fly and pushed them down over her naked ass so that her cunt was bare. She cupped her
hand under her crotch and stood there at the cracked door and played with her pussy again, the shorts
wadded at the tops of her thighs.
She wished she were in there on the bed next to her father. She'd play with his stiff prick all he wanted!
The thought spun through her head as soon as the desire hit her. That was terrible!
Play with her father's cock? Jack him off the way he wanted? Let his beautiful, towering prick be the one
to rip through her taut cherry and fuck to the back of her virginal cunt?
Suzy shivered wildly and nearly moaned aloud with the illicit sensations soaring through her body.
Something had happened to her since that night. Never before had she thought of sliding her hot, sucking
cunt down around her father's cock.
She should be feeling the things her mother felt now. She should hate the sight of a stiff prick - fear it.
But she didn't, and she couldn't help it.
Right now, she could feel the warm, sticky flow of her cunt honey leaking from inside her sweet tunnel
again. It coated her squeezing fingers and ran into the palm of her hand.
Would it be as shameful to want to suck his prick off for him? She knew how now. She'd done it once.
She'd done that to a raping, vicious cock. What would it be like to suck off her loving, sweet father's
prick and swallow down his wads of boiling, syrupy sperm?
She gasped softly and leaned against the door frame, her knees quaking with all the thoughts and
questions she was daring to ask herself now.
"Jack it off yourself, David," Tish said finally. Her voice was hollow.
She still didn't turn her head back.
"Aw, Tish - come on . . ." he whined softly. He reached for her hand, taking it gently. She let him. He
drew it toward his prick. The instant her fingers touched the solid, throbbing meat, she jerked her hand
back.
"No, David!" she nearly screamed.
"I can't rape your hand, for God's sake!"
"Let me go! I'm going back outside! I can't take it, David, I'm sorry!"
She jumped from the bed. Suzy gasped with alarm, but her father's voice stopped Tish.
"Honey, wait!" he choked. "Don't go! All right, all right - I'll do it.
But don't go, Tish."
"I don't want to watch."
"Please, honey? I want you to watch. I want you to get used to me again. You have to learn that I'm the
same old me and that I love you just as I always did. I want you to get used to me again, sweetie. Tish,
you have to try!"
Tish wrung her hands. She chewed on her lower lip again. She looked all around the room until there
was nothing more to look at but her husband.
"Oh, David," she cried softly. "I know I do! All - all right, I'll stay. I'll try to watch. I'll try to remember
how good it used to be between us."
David moaned with happiness. "Don't stand there, honey - come back and sit beside me at least."
"David . . ."
"Please, Tish? I won't attack you, I promise. I won't do anything."
Tish watched him. She licked her lips and wrung her hands. At last, she got back onto the bed, and
Suzy's heart quit pounding so hard.
She watched her father wrap his hand around his hard, rod-like prick. He looked at his wife. He
started sliding his hand up and down the shaft, and the velvety cockhead swelled and throbbed.
"Damn, I feel like a teenager again," he grinned. "Like Matt. Honey, take off your suit. Let me look at
you - at your sweet little pussy!"
"No, David!"
"All right - just the halter, then! God, at least let me see your tits! It's been so damn long, I've about
forgotten what they look like any more!"
Look at mine, Daddy! They're right here - swollen and hard!
Suzy sucked in her breath again. She couldn't believe the thought that had just slipped through her
heated mind. She cupped her fluttering cunt and lifted her other hand to squeeze her firm tit.
She watched her mother slip from her halter. The firm, big-nippled tits bobbed free. Her father stared at
them lovingly, and the speed of his jacking hand increased.
Tish sucked in her breath and held it. She watched his fist slide up and down his prick. In spite of
herself, her nipples began to stiffen.
"Oh, David . . ." she said softly.
"Ohhhhh, honey - I'm so horny!"
With his free hand, he reached slowly and gently forward. Tish watched him. His fingers just touched the
end of her nipple, and his hips began tossing on the bed as he fucked his cock into his jacking hand.
When Tish sucked in her breath, he took his fingers from her nipple, not wanting to frighten her again.
He held her hand. Then he slowly drew her hand toward his middle.
"Help me, Tish," he pleaded softly.
Her fingers touched his throbbing cock. They nearly wrapped around it and began jacking it for him. She
opened her eyes wide, and her lips parted. A thin squeal came from her mouth.
"Eeeeeee, no!" she cried, trying to yank her hand back.
"Now! Now!" David cried, lifting his hips. "Honey, touch it again! Just touch it! Ahhhhhhgh!"
Suzy stared. She watched the cum bolt from his prick. The glans swelled and pulsed redly. The big eye
at the tip opened wide. White syrup shot wildly from it and arced through the air, spattering on her
mother's wrist.
"Ahhhhhhhgh!" Tish cried wildly, jerking and pulling, trying to free her hand from his tight grip.
"Ahhhh, honey, I'm coming!" David cried tightly, thrashing on the bed, his prick spewing endless streams
of jism.
Tish looked at her wrist. She saw the strings of cum dangling from her. Horror twisted her face, and
she screamed again. "It's running down her chin!" she cried. "Oh, God! God!"
Suzy's pelvis jerked and rocked. She felt another orgasm whip through her young loins. The flavor burst
through her senses again as she watched her father's sperm stream from his prick. She smacked her lips
and swallowed, just as she had when the stuff had bolted into her mouth and spurted from between her
lips and dribbled off her chin.
That was the sight her mother was remembering. It was what made her scream again and jump from the
bed and hold her arm before her as if it had been dipped in burning acid.
"Ah! David! You bastard!" she cried.
David groaned and jacked the last of his orgasm from his prick and then rolled across the bed toward
her, trying to comfort her. She danced away from him, holding her arm before her, rushing into the
bathroom and locking the door behind her.
Suzy leaned against the door frame and shuddered, feeling the cunt honey drip into her hand. She
watched her father's shoulders slump. She saw him lie back on the bed. She heard the sound he made,
half-groan, half-sob of anguish. She wanted to rush in and comfort him, but she knew she didn't dare.
She stood there, her shorts bunched around her thighs, her naked ass pouting and her pussy dripping.
She felt very sad. Her mother was being ridiculous. She was putting him through agony.
Just as she was going to slip back to her room, the front door opened and Matt came in. She whipped
her head around and looked at him. He stopped dead in his tracks and looked at her.
He swallowed. His eyes bulged. They roamed up and down her naked body, taking in the firm,
red-tipped tits once again. But this time, he was getting a good look at her hot little ass, the deep cleft
between her silky cheeks. And he saw the blonde hairs curling out from behind her pussy-squeezing
hand.
"Suzy . . ." he gasped finally. "Sis . . ."
Suzy went bright red all over. How terrible could things get! Not only had she thought about fucking her
father, but she'd been caught with her shorts down, masturbating - by her brother!
"Oh!" she squeaked tightly.
She spun around and ran for her room. The bunched shorts hampered her movements, and she stumbled
and sprawled on the floor. Her hands flew to catch herself. She ended up on her back, her legs parted,
her cunt pointing right at her brother's staring eyes.
He gasped. The blue trunks around his hips bulged suddenly as he came over to help her up. He looked
right down into her naked twat and licked his lips nervously.
"God, Sis . . ." he whispered with a choking sound.
He wasn't looking at her face. He was looking at her open, wet, quivering cunt. Suzy couldn't keep from
looking at the solid line of his swelling prick.
They stayed that way for a long moment, and then their eyes met. "Matt . . ." she whispered.
"Ohhhhhh, Sis!" he gasped softly. "God, I never realized before what a sweet piece of . . . God, what
am I saying!"
Suzy gasped. With great effort, she closed her thighs and scampered to her hands and knees and made
straight for her room, knowing that her brother was staring at the jiggling firmness of her naked ass as
she went.
She closed the door and felt her heart pound. She yanked up her shorts, zipping and locking them, afraid
what might happen if she slid them off to put on panties first and Matt followed her into the room.
Her fingers trembled uncontrollably as she yanked the pullover down over her swollen, hard tits. Her
nipples jutted against the fabric in full revelation of her heat.
She went to the bed and sat carefully on the edge of it, knowing that she'd become the most perverted,
despicable girl there ever was. She folded her hands in her lap and rocked back and forth, letting little
moans escape her dirty lips.
She shuddered. Her whole body jiggled and quivered with the force of it, because there was no doubt in
her mind at all what would have happened in the other room.
It wouldn't happen right now if he came into her bedroom. But it would have happened out there if he'd
made the move.
She'd have opened her virginal cunt to her brother's raging cock and would have let him fuck her
senseless!

admin
Site Admin

Re: Erotic book - Mom's Rape Cure by J. S. Bradley

Unread post by admin » 24 Feb 2016 12:18

Chapter 3
". . . go set it up with this guy Elsworth. Want to come along with me, honey?"
David was just getting up from the breakfast table when Suzy emerged sleepily from her bedroom.
Sunlight streamed in through the front windows, and the Atlantic glittered with it.
"No . . . I don't want to go out yet, David," Tish answered hollowly.
She sat in her chair. She looked at her folded hands when she talked.
She had eaten only a few bites of her breakfast.
Suzy stopped and looked at them a moment. Her mother seemed worse. Her father tried even harder to
be jovial. Matt was already outside, and Suzy was glad of that. She wasn't sure she could face him again
for a while.
"Hey, there she is!" David said buoyantly. "The sleepyhead decided to get up today after all." He smiled
affectionately at his daughter and held out his arm to give her a hug. "You're about two hours behind
your brother this morning. He's on the beach already." His eyes flicked up and down her. "Looks like
you're ready for another day of it too."
Suzy yawned broadly and gave a little smile and yielded to his strong embrace as his arm went about her
naked waist. She was in her bikini again.
"You can take Suzy with you, David," Tish said, still looking at her hands.
"Sure, how about it, Pumpkin?"
"Take me where, Daddy?"
"Well, here's the deal. This isn't just a vacation for me. As things worked out, I was going to have to go
to Miami anyway to check out a line of goods being imported that we might stock at the store. So, this is
what you call a working vacation for me, but I'll be gone only two days - three at the most."
"You should put it off, David," Tish said tightly. "I don't want you leaving me here. Why can't I go with
you?"
"Tish, it's only a hundred miles up the road," he said firmly. "And it's just business. You can't go with me
to the meetings. You'd have to sit in a motel up in Miami. Here, you'd have Matt and Suzy to keep you
company and watch out for you."
He exhaled heavily, as if tired of explaining it over and over. "Now, I'm going to arrange for you and the
kids to go fishing for the next two days to give you something fun to do. I know Captain Elsworth from
the last time we were down here for a meeting. He's a nice old guy."
"Fishing, Daddy? You mean on a charter boat? Out in the Gulf Stream where the sailfish are?" Suzy
asked, awakening quickly. "Oh, wow!"
"Yep," David grinned, hugging her to him again and looking expectantly at his wife.
Tish raised her eyes finally and sighed. "All right," she said quietly.
"All right, you win."
"That's my girl," he said. He went to her and bent down to give her a peck on her cheek. She withdrew
from him, and he couldn't hide the dark expression that crossed his face. He turned from her and looked
at Suzy. "You ready to go?" he asked abruptly.
"She needs to eat something first."
"I'll eat later, Mom," Suzy said. "Can I go like this, Daddy?"
He grinned, looking her up and down again. "Absolutely, honey. Everybody else shows it off down
here, and next to going nude, that's the best way I know to get the tan you're after."
"David!"
"Oh, for God's sake, Tish! Lay off! Nude, naked, bare-assed! The girl's got a beautiful body. She
should be proud of it. It's healthy to be proud of it!" He spun angrily toward the door. "Come on, Suzy,"
he said, yanking it open.
Suzy hurried from the cottage, squinting against the bright sun and glaring sand. She nearly had to run to
keep up with his long strides until he slowed down and waited for her.
"Daddy, I don't understand it," Suzy said quietly, looking at him, feeling as if she should throw her arms
around him and hug him comfortingly.
"I don't either, honey," he said, shaking his head. He looked at her a long moment. He held open the car
door, then slammed it shut. "Let's walk. Hell, it's only down at the marina."
They started off, trudging through the sand. He took her hand and squeezed it and swung it between
them, gazing thoughtfully at the ground.
"Honey, I've got to ask this."
"What, Daddy?"
He stopped and looked at her. "Did - was there something else that happened that night? Something I
don't know about? Something that would have upset your mother so much more than it apparently has
you?"
Suzy looked away. She licked her lips. She didn't know what her father knew. It came to her mind to
tell him that her mother had come hard with the man's cock up her ass, but she couldn't tell him that.
"He - he just did it to her, Daddy," she said haltingly. "Up her - you know, in her rear." She couldn't
keep from clenching her buttocks tightly when she said it and thought it. She shivered slightly and stood
closer to her father.
"I don't get it," he said after a moment, shaking his head again. "I just don't get it."
Suzy looked at him. Poor Daddy! she thought. He can't take much more of what she's giving him!
They went on to the marina. Most of the boats were out for the day, including Captain Elsworth's Missy.
There was a girl behind the counter at the tackle shop.
She looked up when they walked in. She was sitting on a stool reading a magazine to while away the
time. The store was empty of people but full of every conceivable trapping of the fishing trade. It was the
kind of place a die-hard angler believes his heaven will look like.
The ceiling was draped with fishing nets and cork floats. The supporting pillars were studded with shells
and starfish. Mounted giants leaped and churned along the walls, some a little faded by time, all dusty.
The shelves filling the middle of the building and all available corners displayed every possible lure and
hook and rod and tackle box, hardware item, reel and piece of gear. Above it all, two big-bladed fans
turned slowly and kept the air moving.
"Can I help you?" the girl asked.
She was in her late twenties, Suzy guessed. She was quite pretty, in a rustic sort of way. Her hair was
sun-bleached auburn, having goldish highlights. It was pulled back smoothly and held at the back of her
head with a piece of red yarn.
Her eyes were greenish - open and warm. They flicked over David and then seemed to linger on him.
She smiled, her lips soft and narrow, her mouth wide.
She slid from the stool and stood behind the counter, and her tits thrust against the clinging fabric of a
green pullover. She wore no bra. Her nipples showed clearly at the ends of the pointed cones.
"I wanted to charter the Missy for my wife and two kids for tomorrow and the next day," David said,
"but I see Captain Elsworth's gone."
The girl's gaze still lingered on him. Reluctantly, it seemed, she turned her head and looked at a
blackboard on the wall behind her. There was a chart painted on it, a record of the boats and the
charters.
"He's out for the day," she said. "But he's free for the time you want him. I can put you down for the two
days if you want."
"That's fine," David said, looking into her eyes when she turned back and leaned part way over the
counter. Suzy noted that his eyes dropped to the points of the firm tits nestled atop her folded arms, and
a funny feeling passed through her.
"We usually have to take a deposit," the girl said. "You'd be surprised how many people come in and
want to charter a boat and then don't show up. By the time it's clear they aren't going to, it's too late to
go out. The guys have missed too many trips that way, so they want me to take a deposit."
"Yeah, I believe it," David smiled. "The world's getting full of bastards."
"Daddy!" Suzy blurted.
The girl laughed. "Don't worry about it, honey, I hear all kinds of language in here. And I see most of the
bastards, too, but I can tell your dad isn't one of them."
"Wouldn't you know," David said, patting his back pocket. "I didn't bring my wallet." He thought a
moment. "It's on the dresser back at the cottage. I hope your mother didn't go out and leave it there
unguarded."
"Not a chance," Suzy said darkly, "You saw what mood she was in."
The girl's eyes shifted quickly from one to the other of them. She leaned a little farther over the counter,
all but laying her firm tits on it in open display.
"That's all right," she said. "I'll trust you. Aren't you going with your family?"
"Got to go to Miami on business," he said. "Look, ah -"
"Carol," she said.
"Look, Carol, I'll bring the deposit later today, all right?"
She hesitated, then smiled. "That would be fine," she said softly. "We get busy over the lunch hour. It's
quiet again about three."
David looked straight at her again and swallowed. "Three's just perfect," he said.
The girl laughed gently, but Suzy didn't understand why. "Not always," she said, looking up at him, sort
of batting her pretty eyes.
David flushed. He gave his name. Suzy's forehead wrinkled with puzzlement, and then she felt that funny
feeling again. She chanced to glance at an item behind the display case that was near her father's waist,
and she saw the unmistakable bulge of his cock inside his pants.
The funny feeling turned to shivery tingles, and everything fell into place. She sucked in her breath quietly
and looked at the girl again and then at her father, and the glances they were giving each other had
unmistakable meaning now.
They were going to fuck!
Suzy was hardly aware of the next five minutes or what the two of them talked about. She felt stunned.
She walked woodenly out of the marina store with her father.
The girl's enticing smile and pretty face floated across her mind. She glanced at her father furtively and
tried to picture the two of them in bed somewhere, naked and fucking. She thought of her mother next,
and all she could see was the agony and the rejection in her face that had made her so drawn-looking
lately.
They were nearly back to the cottage before Suzy was able to take a deep breath and accept what was
going to happen. Her father needed a good fuck. She'd seen that for herself yesterday. Carol was pretty
and clean and nice, not a trampy whore. It would be good for her father to fuck her.
Suzy felt tingly all afternoon. She watched the way her father tried to make everything pleasant and right
for her mother and the way he was rejected at every turn, and she began to feel that her mother
deserved whatever he did with Carol.
He finally looked at his watch. "I've got to go back to the marina, Tish," he said. "Captain Elsworth is
due back about now. If he isn't, I'm going to wait for him, so I don't know how long I'll be."
Tish said nothing for a long moment. "Matt's out there," she said finally. "I'll go lie on the beach with him."
"Fine," David said.
"I think I'll take a nap again, Daddy," Suzy said, stretching. "You don't need me to go with you again, do
you?"
He looked relieved. "No, that's fine," he said. He turned and left.
Suzy waited until her mother walked solemnly toward the beach, and then she slipped around the side of
the cottage and ran under the cover of the buildings after her father, her heart pounding, her cunt tingling
madly.
She paused behind a dense clump of hibiscus, panting harshly from the run, and saw her father just going
into the store. She wondered where they were going to do it. Or if they were really going to do it at all.
Maybe it had just been all in her imagination.
She saw the room that had been added to the back of the marina store. The whole structure was
ancient and sun-baked and weathered, with additions tacked onto it on three sides. But from her
memory of the inside of the store, she knew the one addition hadn't been part of it.
There was a gnarled, thick hedge of hibiscus and seagrape around most of the room, and she knew it
would screen her from anybody passing by. She ran for it and crouched under the window there, her
heart pounding wildly.
What was it she really felt? Curiosity? Shameful lust? Or . . . envy!
"Ohhhhhh, God!" she moaned softly, already clamping her hand around her crotch. Envy! Yes, envy!
She was jealous! Her father was going to fuck his hard prick into Carol's sweet, willing cunt and pump
his load into her.
She was going to moan with heat under his pounding hips and soothe the ache in his balls for him, and
there was no denying that Suzy wanted to be the one to do that for her good, sweet father!
She heard their voices suddenly as the door to the room opened. Suzy strained to hear.
"I can't believe this," David said, his voice husky and soft.
"You don't have to believe it, honey," Carol whispered. "Just do it!
Oh, my God - I can't believe it either!" she laughed nervously.
"But why, Carol? Why me?"
"You feel it, don't you? You felt it when you walked in and saw me. Oh, God - I know what you must
be thinking of me, David, but you're wrong! I'm not this way - not really! I'm just so lonely and
frustrated, looking after that place for my father. He's in the hospital down in Key West. My husband
was killed in a storm off the Tortugas two years ago, and I'm - just stuck! And once in a blue moon a
guy comes along who . . . ohhh, kiss me, David! Kiss me hard!"
Suzy sucked in her breath at the prolonged silence. Her knees quavered as she slowly raised herself to
the level of the window and looked inside.
Her cuntlips bloated and spread apart inside her panties with what she saw - the way her father had his
hand on Carol's firm, pointed tit and his lips mashed against hers.
"Ohhhh, that's what I need!" Carol gasped, sliding her lips from his. "Oh, yes! And you need it too,
David, I can tell. There's a problem between you and your wife, isn't there?"
"How can you tell that?" he gasped, watching her hand slide and circle over the front of his pants, over
the thick, straining lump of his erect prick.
"It was all over your face. And your daughter's. Oh, I don't know what it is, and I don't want to know. I
just know that we need each other right now, and you know it too!"
"God, I can't believe this!" he gasped again.
"I know something else, David. I have a way with knowing people, what they think, what they want.
Your daughter - she'd give anything to be standing where I am right now!"
David sucked in his breath. His pants dropped at the same moment, the buckle and snaps victims of her
busy fingers. His prick shafted stiffly from his loins, throbbing wildly.
"What!" he gasped. "That's crazy! My daughter! Oh, my God - you're something else!"
"All right, don't believe it," she gasped, lifting her pullover up over her bobbing, jiggling tits and casting it
aside. "Don't believe anything - just feel!"
She reached for his straining prick and held it gently in her hand. Her fingers worked over it lovingly,
feeling and squeezing, stroking the shaft, testing the sponginess of his meaty glans.
"Ohhhh, just feel!" she gasped. "God, it's so hard! It must really be bad between you for it to be this
hard. Oh, David - come to the bed! Hurry!"
Suzy gasped and squeezed her watering pussy. Her mouth was dry, and she licked her lips, inching up
higher until she could just see over the top of the windowsill.
Carol had her father's prick in her dainty hand. Her tits were firm and pointed, and they jabbed into the
tops of his thighs as she knelt before him.
Her father's face was flushed. His straining prick throbbed and jerked. He looked down at Carol's
hands and face and at the way she hugged his prick against her cheek.
They went toward the bed. Carol straightened up while David sat down on it. She sucked in her breath
and made her tits thrust forward. She reached to the back of her head and undid the piece of yarn, and
her hair cascaded softly around her face and naked shoulders, a rich, warm color.
She reached for the tops of her stretch pants and pushed them down, wriggling her hips slightly. Her
pussy hair was thick and coppery, her cuntlips full and bloated with heat.
Her asscheeks were tight and round and jutted pertly behind her. She stepped out of the pants,
spreading her thighs slightly, opening her twat to David's sight.
The meat of it was bright and hot and pink, gleaming with fresh, slippery cunt honey. There was so much
juice, in fact, that Suzy could see the gleam of it on her silken inner thigh when Carol stood just right and
looked down at David.
"God . . ." David gasped softly. "You're beautiful, Carol - stunning!"
She walked the short distance to him, straddling his knees, tipping her pelvis up and toward his face.
"Am I, David?" she asked breathlessly. "Am I?"
Suzy watched her father lick his lips. She looked at his straining cock and saw it throb wildly as it jutted
in full erection from his lap. His fingers clenched and trembled, and then he couldn't hold himself back
any longer.
He reached out and wrapped his hands around her hips and dug his fingers into her ass flesh and pulled
her middle toward his face with a groan of excitement.
Suzy watched. She fairly danced with heat of her own. Her fingers dug and pinched at the bloated,
succulent meat of her virginal cuntlips, through the material of her bikini bottom.
She saw her father's tongue slip from between his lips. Her eyes bulged. The tip of his tongue
disappeared between the succulent, slippery lips of Carol's pussy, and there was a wet, sticky sound as
he licked upward.
"Ahhhhhh, God!" Carol cried, tipping her head back.
She trembled all over. The ruby nipples sprouted from the ends of her tits, spiked and rubbery. Her
asscheeks clenched tightly with the reflex thrusting of her pelvis.
Suzy's mind spun. She couldn't believe any of it, and yet she knew it was really happening. Her father
was licking Carol's wet cunt!
It was something she'd never thought of before. She had sucked a man's prick, but she'd never thought
of it the other way around, where a man would suck a woman's cunt.
Apparently, it was thrilling to feel, because Carol groaned constantly as he did it. She cupped the back
of his head and pulled his face into her open, trembling crotch, giving him full access to her cunt meat.
Her thighs trembled wide apart, and her belly jiggled with the clenching of her full asscheeks.
"Ahhhhh, God! Already!" Carol cried. "Ohhhhhh, I'm coming already, and we haven't even started
fucking!"
Her hair shimmered down her back as she shuddered strongly all over and groaned out her orgasm.
David's fingers indented the firm flesh of her asscheeks as he kneaded her butt and pulled her spasming
pussy down around his tongue.
His lips worked. His jaw moved up and down. His tongue stabbed and darted against her pulsing clit
and then fucked all the way to the root into her sucking, running cunt.
Suzy groaned too. She couldn't help it. Her hand shook up and down over her pussy as she felt tingling
waves of excitement jolt through her young body.
She had a small orgasm - a gentle rush of sensation that made her succulent cuntlips flap and flutter over
her virginal twat mouth. She could feel the dampness at the crotch of her bikini panties from where her
pussy was leaking its honey.
She let out a small whimper as she pushed at the waist of the panties and rolled them down over her
round asscheeks. Fresh air wafted over her cunt and made her curls weave and toss and tug at her
bloated, sensitive pussylips.
"Ohhhhh, God! Wonderful! David, it was wonderful! So quick! Ohhhhh, God, I'm glad you came back!"
Carol gasped again and again. She bent over at the waist, her upper chest resting against David's head,
her tits pillowing against his face. Her hair hung down over her face and his shoulders, and she shivered
again as he smoothed his hands up and down the sides of her hips.
"I'm glad too, Carol," he whispered hoarsely. "I hate to see any one need it so badly."
"Oh, you need it too," she gasped. "Look at it - look at it throb! So stiff! So hard! Oh, David, I owe you
one first. And then we'll fuck together!"
She didn't give him a chance to respond. She slid to her knees between his legs, taking his prick in her
hand. Her tits pointed into his inner thighs, the nipples disappearing into the flesh of them.
He held his cock in her hand and ran her fingers up and down it lovingly. She pushed at his chest gently,
wanting him to lie back.
"Carol, you don't -" he choked.
"I want to!"
She tossed her shimmering hair from the side of her face, and Suzy could see everything clearly. She
caught a glimpse of the shiny, clear oil that had seeped from the tip of her father's trembling prick.
Carol's tongue flicked out and lapped it off his glans and made the red, spongy cockhead throb and
pulse.
"Ah!" David gasped sharply. He tossed his head and reached out with his hand. "You don't have to!
Ohhhhh, you don't . . ."
He sucked in his breath. It seemed to catch in his throat. She had opened her mouth and pursed her lips.
Her tongue was out, and she had made a trough down the length of it.
She fitted her cupped tongue to the underside of his shaft and drew up with it as she sucked her mouth
down over the head and took his pulsing prick deeply into her mouth.
"Yaaaaaaah, God!" David cried sharply, his hips bucking upward with a quick, reflexive jerk.
Suzy's fingers swirled over her naked pussy now. The juice was pouring from her quaking hole, and she
smeared it over her bloated lips and her trembling clit and soaked her blonde pubes with it.
A great storm seemed ready to engulf her. She felt her abdomen quiver all over with sensation and her
heart pound, and a strong emotion swelled in her mind.
She pursed her lips and watched Carol's head bob up and down over her father's prick. She flicked her
tongue in and out of her mouth and saw the shiny wetness on her father's cock and the way the stalk
pulsed and jerked with readiness to erupt.
The emotion in her mind filled her, swamping her with the meaning of itself, until she moaned and
shivered all over with total shame.
Carol had been right! Suzy did want to be there where the girl was! She did want to be the one sucking
her father's cock!
"Ahhhhhhh, God! Here it comes! Oh, Christ - I'm going to explode! Here - here it . . . now! God, now!
Yaaaaagh!"
His hips bucked up high, his ass lifting off the bed. His thighs trembled violently, squeezing in at the sides
of her tits. His balls rattled and jumped as his prick stretched to the back of her sucking throat and
exploded there.
Sperm splashed into her mouth and spurted from between her lips in white streams, dribbling over his
abdomen and coating his pubic hair. His head tipped back, and his muscles bulged as the wide, sucking
mouth drew his cum from him.
Suzy licked her lips and swallowed. She choked. She could taste it again. She could feel it splashing
hotly into her mouth and burning down her throat.
She could feel the slippery cockhead pulsing and spewing in her mouth and could feel the bumping,
pulsing balls on her chin once more.
Her fingertips bore into the silky flesh of her virginal pussy meat and pressed the electric button that sent
her flying into a wild explosion.
Her knees quivered and threatened to give way altogether and send her writhing to the ground. Her
nipples stretched into the fabric of her halter and threatened to rip right through it.
Her asscheeks clenched tightly and shuddered, making her swirling hand bump into the wall of the
building and press all the harder against her spasming pussy meat.
She didn't close her eyes this time. She kept them wide and bulging. She didn't want to miss any of it.
She saw the way Carol's throat worked and gulped as she drank down her father's spurting sperm.
She watched the way the girl cupped her father's balls in her hand and rolled them up against the base of
his cock and squeezed the cum from them.
She saw the way Carol's flaring ass trembled and weaved, as if the girl were having a small orgasm from
just sucking and drinking at the spurting prick.
"Haaaaagh!" David shouted again, his throat open, the sound strong and ringing and full of the release of
tension and frustration.
His arms gave way, and he collapsed onto his back, gasping for breath, his chest heaving. He blinked
rapidly at the ceiling as if trying to keep it in focus.
His hips jerked upward one more time, and then his ass settled slowly back to the bed. Carol continued
to suck and swallow, her tongue and lips moving gently now, her hand fondling the emptied sac of balls.
Then she drew her lips from his red prick and licked them, smiling broadly.
"You needed it too, David," she said softly, resting her cheek against his inner thigh. She sighed. "It's
been a long time since I've done that. I liked it. I have to do it more often. The trouble is, so many men
are bastards about it. They want you to suck their cocks so they can feel they've dominated you,
degraded you, made you into something they'd just as readily piss on. Only they want to piss sperm on
you instead of urine."
Suzy shivered once. She couldn't help but make a face. She knew exactly what Carol was saying. It had
happened that way to her, and there had been a level of her mind that had known it.
"How do you know I'm not that way too?" David asked, cupping his hand around the back of her head,
letting his fingers trail gently through her silky hair.
She lifted her head and looked at him, smiling again. "A girl can tell."
He turned his head. "I didn't think I could let anyone suck my cock off again."
"Why?"
"Because of what a guy did to my -" He cut himself off and turned his head back to look at her. "Just
because," he said.
Carol didn't press him. She took his prick in her fingers again. She played with it gently. She kissed the
tip, her lips soft and moist, and it stretched to full erection once more.
"It's time, David," she whispered. "I want you to fuck me now."
"Yes," he whispered back.
She got to her feet. She moved her legs to the outsides of his, making her pussylips part widely and her
cunt hole open to his eyes. He looked into the silk wetness of it, and his prick throbbed readily.
She reached down and guided his cock, tipping her pelvis back and forth, coming down against him,
until his prickhead was centered between her bloated, wet lips.
"All the way up," she gasped. "Clear to the top!"
She sank down slowly. Suzy watched her father's prick disappear into the girl's body. It went smoothly,
slickly, throbbing and jerking all the way, bucking inside her grasping cunt.
"Ahhhhh, God!" Carol gasped, tipping her head back again.
Her tits thrust forward. David lifted up and dipped his head, sucking the stretched, ruby nipples between
his lips, running his tongue over the full, firm flesh of them.
"Oh, my God! Your cunt - it's so hot! So wet and silky! Oh, Christ, I've nearly forgotten what a hot
pussy feels like!"
"That long, David? Has it been that bad for you? Oh, God - then feel mine! Feel it all you want to! Fuck
all the way up it, David! Make your wonderful prick buck and jerk into my pussy walls and get the feel
of a cunt that wants your hard prick!"
She sat down on his lap fully, sucking his cock into her cunt clear to his root. She gasped and stayed
there for a moment, her tit tips pulsing, her pussy squeezing and sucking around the hard shaft, getting
the feel of him right back.
"I love it - I love it" she gasped. "It feels so good, David! I love your hard prick fucking up my cunt!"
"And I love fucking it there! Damn, but your pussy's tight, Carol!"
"I told you, David - I don't do this very often. Not nearly often enough. Would you believe me if I told
you it's been nearly two months since I've let a man fuck me?"
"That long!" he gasped.
"I swear it, David. And he was lousy! He didn't want to fuck me - not me. He wanted a hole to
masturbate his prick off, and he used my ass!"
"Oh, God!"
"He was a bastard too. He fucked my asshole and called me filthy names while he did it, degrading me,
using me."
"Why did you let him?"
"Because it . . . oh! Ohhhhh, my pussy's on fire! Fuck me, David! Fuck my pussy and then fuck my ass!
I love it up my ass! But not cruelly - not with meanness! Ohhhh, I can't stop!"
Her hips weaved and swiveled, going in circles. Her asscheeks rolled on the tops of his thighs, and her
legs squeezed against his hips.
She lifted them and wrapped them around his waist, locking her ankles at his back. Then she began a
twisting, bobbing movement as she fucked his hard cock.
Suzy watched it all. She listened. She was learning many things from Carol. She nearly cried out with the
intensity of her envy. There was no denying how she longed to have her father's prick fucked all the way
up her virginal pussy right then.
She spread her knees. She held her cuntlips wide apart. She extended her middle finger and made it
writhe at the mouth of her drooling, spasming pussy.
She nearly whimpered with the need to slide her finger into her cunt again, and she jabbed and probed at
her cherry, seeking the elusive hole through it.
She glanced back through the window. Carol had her hands on the tops of his shoulders now. She
pushed up and down. Her ass lifted up and down, and her pussy slid all the way up and down his
standing cock.
Her cunt mouth juiced and drooled. It sucked and snapped with wetness as his cock ran in and out of
the inflamed hole. Her belly filled and went empty with each down-and-up movement of her body. Her
tits bounced up and down on her chest, pointing firmly, brushing against him, sometimes buffeting his
face softly.
Her head tossed back and forth, and her hair flew. Her tongue licked out over her lips again and again,
and groans of animal delight came from her throat.
"Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Fuck me, fuck me! Harder! God, I love it! I need it!
Ohhhhh!"
"God - oh, God!" David gasped, watching her tits bounce before his eyes.
He watched the spread of her satiny cunt as it sucked down around his flaming prick. He watched the
juice spurt from her tissues, the way her pussylips indented and blew apart with each long thrust in and
out of her cunt hole, and he felt his balls bump up and down against the edge of the bed.
His cock and balls were soaked with her cunt honey. The stuff flowed from her, and every time she
came back down on his cock, the grasping ring of her pussy muscle scraped the juice coating his shaft
and pushed it down on him in rings of syrup.
She became so active, so enthralled with the bounding movements up and down his cock that she nearly
came off it several times, her cuntal ring nipping his prickhead.
"Ah!" she cried sharply. "Now! Ohhhhh, fuck it up my asshole now!
David, I want you to!"
"Oh-h-h, I can't!" he groaned. "Not that way, Carol! Not . . . ohhhhhh, my God!"
She had bounded up. Her pussy had sucked off the tip of his prick. The stiff organ throbbed wildly, just
under her crotch. She put her hand between them and grasped the slippery spear. He could see the
protruding nub of her pulsing clit at the top of her wide-open cuntal cleft.
She tipped her pelvis slightly and came back down gently, centering his wide cockhead right at her
asshole.
"Eeeeee, it's going in!" she squealed with passion.
Outside, Suzy gasped and stopped trying to fuck her finger up her pussy. She hadn't gotten it there yet.
She kept stabbing into her cherry and jerking with the resulting pain.
She stared with bulging eyes. She was taken back in time to that night. She remembered the sight of the
man's cock fucking up her mother's asshole.
Now she watched her father's cock press in and meet resistance and then pop through the tight anal ring.
She watched the whole shaft sink into Carol's ass as the girl sat down slowly on top of it, skewering
herself on the mighty spear.
"Yaaaaaah!" Carol cried, tossing her head back, settling all the way down - clear to his balls.
"So tight!" David cried. "God, it must be killing you! Ohhhh, don't do it, Carol! Put me back in your
pussy!"
"I love it! Don't you love it? Don't you like fucking me up the ass? Ohhhhh, say you do! I want you to
like it! I want you to come in my ass - big and hard! Flood my ass! Ah! Oh, God - I'm going to come
again! In just a second! Ohhhhhh, come with me, David! Squirt your big load up my ass!"
"I don't want to be a bastard!" he cried. "Not with you - not with any girl!"
"You're not, you're not! You can't be! You - ah! Ahhhhh, I'm coming!
Now! God, yes! Ahhhhhgh!"
Carol screwed her asshole down around his thrusting prick and spasmed at it with her tight anal ring.
Her clinging, dark tunnel sucked at the shaft and drew his sperm in spurting gobs from his balls.
"Oh, God!" David shouted. "Arrrrrrgh!"
His hips shot upward. He drove his prick all the way between the shuddering cheeks of her firm ass and
blew his wad forcefully into the squeezing darkness.
Suzy watched it happen. She remembered the way it had happened with her mother, and a squeal of lust
escaped her swollen lips. She had stopped trying to fuck her finger up her pussy. She couldn't get it
through the hole in her cherry successfully.
Instead, she had taken the slippery, juice-coated digit on a probing search for her own little pink-brown
asshole. The moment her father's cockhead had pressed against Carol's anus, Suzy's finger had pressed
against her own.
The cunt honey lubricating her finger had made the insertion slippery and quick, and her finger was
plugged up her ass clear to her palm.
She literally danced when the pair inside came, bobbing up and down with each spasm of her own
cherried asshole. Orgasm ripped through her young body with incredible ferocity, and her anal ring
threatened to nip off her finger at the base.
"Nnnnnngh!" Suzy squealed tightly, trying to keep her mouth closed and the sound trapped in the back
of her throat.
Her tits sprouted inside the cups of her halter, the nipples threatening to pierce right through the material.
Her head spun. Her vision went blurry.
She'd never believed anybody could come so hard. She felt her body being tossed violently by orgasmic
spasms, and she could see what was happening with her father and Carol on the bed too, and she now
understood why her mother had come so hard with the cock up her ass, even though it had been a
raping cock.
Mommy! You couldn't help coming! she cried inwardly, her knees finally giving way. She sank to the
ground and trembled uncontrollably, jerking and twitching so constantly she had to yank her finger from
her asshole to make herself stop.