Erotic Book - HEARTS AND HANDCUFFS( Sunset Point by Erika Reed)

Contains all kind of sex novels in Hindi and English.
sexy
Platinum Member

Re: Erotic Book - HEARTS AND HANDCUFFS( Sunset Point by Erika Reed)

Unread post by sexy » 11 May 2016 22:51

Chapter Three

Dante Desoto stood on the ferry overlooking the clear blue waters as the boat drew closer to the island of Sunset Point. Any other time, Dante would have taken more advantage to enjoy the exquisite scenery that came into view. Sunset Point was a tropical paradise, but this was nowhere near going to be a pleasure vacation for him. Dante was there to do his job. Detective Dante Desoto was there on the island in search of a woman, Amber Green. Amber Green was his suspect in question for the murder of her boyfriend, Charlie Edwards.

Two days ago, Dante was called to investigate a crime scene in Chicago. After showing up at the scene, Dante looked at the deceased Charles Edwards, badly beaten with a single bullet to the back of the head. Charlie Edwards’s body was discovered by police after a call came in to headquarters when neighbors called 911 to say they wanted to report a loud commotion coming from Charlie Edwards’s apartment. The next-door neighbors said they thought they heard the sound of a gun being fired before they called the police.

Charlie was well known on the streets. He was a no-good punk that had a long record for robbery and small misdemeanors. Charlie was known for pulling small-time tricks on the street in order to make some extra cash. Dante had heard from a reliable snitch that Charlie had gotten himself mixed up with a known drug and money launderer, and murderer, Anton Wilks. Although the DEAs could never get enough hard evidence on Anton Wilks to bring him in for questioning on any of his alleged acts, Dante wasn’t going to let him be swept away under the rug and be forgotten. Dante had a feeling that Anton Wilks was behind the murder of Charlie Edwards.

When Dante arrived at the scene, Charlie Edwards’s apartment had been ransacked. It looked like someone had gone to a lot of trouble in shredded everything with a knife. There was pillow stuffing thrown everywhere, the couch had been cut to pieces, the shelves were bare, and things were completely broken on the floor. Dante walked past the other officers toward the back bedroom. That was where he found Charlie’s body facedown on the bed with a single bullet wound to the back of the head.

The bedroom was in no better shape than the rest of the apartment. Someone was obviously looking for something very important, and Dante was pretty certain they hadn’t found what they were looking for and shot Charlie in return.

Dante noticed a picture of Charlie and a woman on the nightstand. He leaned over and picked up the picture as he fingered the face of the beautiful woman.

“Was anyone else here when you found his body?”

The other officer looked at him and shook his head. “No, sir, just the stiff. Do you think the woman in the picture did it?”

Dante couldn’t rule her out as a suspect until he had a word with her. If she was, in fact, Charlie’s girlfriend, where was she? Dante stared at her fresh face. She was absolutely breathtaking. How did a loser like Charlie get a woman like this? Dante pulled the picture from the back of the frame and took it with him to the station.

Once Dante was back at his office, he learned the woman’s name, Amber Green. Dante discovered from her ex-employer she had just been fired from her job the same day of Charlie’s death. Dante made a few calls and found out through an airplane manifest that the very next day someone named Trinity Cross booked Amber Green a flight from O’Hare Airport to Florida.

Coincidence or planned that way? Dante needed to find out.

Dante had questioned neighbors about what they may have seen the night of Charlie’s death. Neighbors told the officers that they thought they saw a late-model black Escalade with black-and-gold trim leave the parking lot of the complex. The only black Escalade around town with gold trim that Dante knew of was the one that belonged to Anton Wilks.

Dante had the officers bring in some of Anton’s misfits that worked for him in for questioning. Dante knew one of them that worked as an undercover nark for him and would help him with any useful information he may know.

Hank Sikes had told Dante in the privacy of his office that he had overheard Charlie Edwards bragging to one of his buddies at the bar a week earlier about him doing a few side jobs for Anton to make extra money. Charlie told his buddy that he was supposed to pick up a very important shipment of diamonds that were coming in from a smuggler to the airport this week. All Charlie had to do was pick up the diamonds and deliver them to Anton. Charlie had told his friend that once the diamonds were in his hands, he planned to skip town and head to the Cayman Islands before Anton ever knew what happened.

Dante had a feeling that Anton heard the same thing and had Charlie killed before he could skip out of town with his diamonds.

Dante had his men bring in Anton for questioning. Anton Wilks was a large, six-foot black male that carried two-hundred plus some weight on him like he was a damn linebacker. Of course he denied even knowing a guy named Charlie Edwards. He played stupid just as Dante sensed he would when he did, in fact, bring him in for questioning. Dante didn’t have any real evidence on Anton to detain him and had to release him when he answered all his questions. But Dante knew he was responsible for Charlie’s death. He just needed actual proof to convince his police chief to obtain a police warrant for his arrest.

It was then he wondered if Anton had the diamonds after killing Charlie, or was he still searching to find where Charlie had concealed them. Maybe that was why they found the place torn up and Charlie dead body with a bullet in his head? Was Charlie’s woman Amber Green in on it? Is that why she was spooked off and decided to run off the next day?

Dante had tracked Amber Green down after her plane landed in Florida. She had checked into the Palace Hotel on Sunset Point Island. Dante wondered how she could afford to suddenly take a trip to the exclusive island on a part-time hairdresser’s income. The enchanting auburn beauty had peaked his interest, and God as his witness, he was going to get to the bottom of this, one way or another.

That was why Dante jumped on a plane and was on the ferry to Sunset Point. After a long meeting with his police chief, Lieutenant Don Williams, they both agreed that it would be best for Dante to take time off and investigate his leads on Ms. Amber Green. He had so many unanswered questions. The faster he located Ms. Amber Green, the quicker he could obtain a warrant for Anton’s arrest for the murder of Charlie Edwards.

Once again, Amber had packed all her belongings and checked out of the hotel suite. She was staring to get tired of doing this ritual. The only positive thing about this was that she was driving in Reid’s convertible, a silver Audi R8GT Spyder.

“I still can’t believe this car has a trunk that could actually have room to fit my suitcase in.”

Reid chuckled beside her as he drove the windy road along the coast as he headed to his villa. “I assure you that your luggage has plenty of room to slide around in while in my trunk. So Amber, tell me a little about yourself.”

Amber’s life was so boring. She never had to worry about a producer knocking on her door asking to do a Lifetime movie on her life. In all her twenty-nine years of living, Amber never had anything worthwhile to speak of.

Amber was born Amber Lynn Green to the parents of Francis and Trent Green. After her mother died when Amber was five years old of a rare kidney disease, her father started drinking heavily. One day when Amber was at school, CPS came to pull her out. The lady from Child Protective Services informed her that her father was found drunk and had drowned in their backyard pool. Amber could remember that even at the age of six that her father was miserable without her mom. All he did was sleep and drink. Her father had lost his job after her mother’s death. He just seemed to give up on life after her mother died. When her mother was still alive, Amber’s parents were very much in love and were always hugging and kissing one another. Amber’s parents constantly showered her with love and affection. Her father proved to be a selfish man and only thought of himself when he drowned himself in their pool. How could a father abandon his child without any family left behind to care for her? She still believed that her father didn’t care enough or love her enough to not kill himself and try to live for him and his daughter.

Amber was forced into the system since she had no existing family members that were ever found. It was utterly frightening as a six year old to feel so alone, unloved, and unwanted in life at such a young age. CPS placed her in numerous homes as she grew up. That always left Amber feeling unwelcomed. Every time she started to get comfortable with a foster family, she was taken away and placed in another. Most of the family homes she was placed in were only temporary. When Amber was barely a teen she’d met another girl that was in her similar situation named Katrina Cross, or Trinity as she preferred to be called. In the short time they lived together, she and Trinity had become close friends. They had been separated again, but Amber had been happy for Trinity when she had been adopted by a nice couple, and Amber and Trinity kept in constant contact throughout the years.

Amber had gotten too old. No one wanted to adopt a teenager. Everyone seemed to want babies or young children. Not young teenagers that could propose trouble in their teen years. Amber never grew up knowing what real love was after her parents died. The only love she’d ever known died along with her parents. There were never any hugs and kisses from any of her foster parents. She was just another child lost in the system.

Eventually, Amber got a job working in a beauty salon at age seventeen. The owner used her to help keep the shop clean, sweeping up the hair on the floors and washing the clients’ hair if any of the stylists were behind time. Her boss, Kathy, helped pay her way for cosmetology school as she worked for her. With the money she saved up from working at the salon, Amber was able to get her own apartment when she turned eighteen. Amber paid her boss, Kathy, back the money she had fronted for her as she went to school. She learned a lot from Kathy and enjoyed doing hair. Amber worked under Kathy until the business was sold to Patrice.

One day, Charlie came in and asked for Amber to cut his hair. Charlie was very charming. He was thin with blond hair, and he had a cute smile that Amber couldn’t resist. For years Charlie came in to get his hair cut and repeatedly asked her out on dates. After two years of asking, Amber finally agreed. Charlie was a nice enough guy, and Amber hadn’t had any better offers, so she agreed to go out with him. He treated her well enough. After a year of dating, Charlie asked her to move in with him. Amber didn’t have much to lose by living with him. All she ever wanted was to be loved and cherished by someone once again.

“Amber, did I lose you there?” Reid asked as he brought her back to reality.

Amber shook the cobwebs free before turning to face him in the car. “I’m sorry, Reid. I was just spacing out there.” Amber shrugged. “There’s not much to say. I grew up in foster care after my parents died, and I went to cosmetology school and worked as a hairdresser a little over ten years now. I just broke up with my boyfriend like three days ago. My friend Trinity offered to buy me a plane ticket to come here to start a new life in Sunset Point.”

She still couldn’t believe she had accepted to stay with a complete stranger and clean his house. Why would someone as rich and handsome as Reid be willing to allow a complete stranger into his house without doing a background check or checking out her references? Maybe Amber was just used to growing up guarded and unsure of whom to trust.

Amber peered from the corner of her sunglasses to see the thick, tanned, muscular arms of Reid as he shifted the car into gear. Reid had removed his suit jacket and rolled his shirt to the elbows and unbuttoned the top two buttons of his light-blue dress shirt. Amber noticed when he first spoke to her in the lobby that Reid’s eyes were the same color as his light-blue shirt.

As her eyes began to wander up his torso, Reid was concentrating on the road ahead of him. That gave Amber a chance to look at his side profile. Reid had thick, dark-brown hair that was long enough that the wind blew it around. Amber would give anything to run her fingers through his glossy brown hair. Amber had a feeling that Reid had women fawning over him constantly. Reid Sullivan wasn’t young, maybe thirty-five. She noticed when she talked to him earlier the top of her head reached the middle of his chest. Amber was only about five-four. Reid had to have been over a foot taller than her. Reid wasn’t model perfect. There was something stronger and more powerful about his appearance than she had ever encountered in a man. Reid Sullivan was a self-assured man that reeked of confidence.

“I can’t believe how beautiful this island is. It reminds me of all those wonderful pictures you always see and wish you could afford to visit one day. I still can’t believe that I moved here and found a job.”

“I guess I take the beauty for granted. I was born and raised here on the island.”

Amber turned to look at him. “You are so lucky to have lived in such an amazing tropical paradise. I have never been anywhere else outside of Chicago. When my friend Trinity insisted I come out here, I thought I was going to forever live the rest of my miserable life there.”

“I think you will like it here. Most of the people that come here don’t want to leave.” Reid turned into a long, gated driveway that opened when he pushed a remote. As he drove down the driveway, Amber noticed the strategically placed tropical foliage. Bright, exotic orange, yellow, and colorful pink flowers that ran alongside the pathway. There were large trees and palms scattered around the grounds that gave the outside of Reid’s villa the presence of serenity and tranquility.

Reid pulled his car up to the entrance of a white, one-story home that had a red clay roof. As she exited the car, Amber noticed the house had an ocean-front view off to the right. Reid’s home was surrounded by a tropical paradise.

“Oh, Reid, this place is magnificent,” she said as she started to walk toward the ocean. Amber took off her sandals and walked barefoot through the grass. She was met by a breeze as she grew closer to the waterfront. Amber stood there looking at the crystal-blue water. She then closed her eyes and breathed in the smell of the salt water and tropical flowers that surrounded her.

“Sometimes I just come out and stare at the ocean for hours. I couldn’t imagine living anywhere else. This is my home. It always has been,” Reid said from behind her.

Amber opened her eyes and turned to face him. “I don’t blame you one bit.”

Reid was holding her bags. “Shall we go inside so I can give you a tour of the house and show you where you’ll be sleeping for the next few weeks?”

“Lead the way, Reid.”

sexy
Platinum Member

Unread post by sexy » 11 May 2016 22:52

Chapter Four

“I’m sorry, Detective DeSoto, but I am not allowed to divulge guests’ personal information that may or may not be staying in the hotel.”

Dante stared at the hotel manager like he did when he was questioning a witness in the interrogation room back at the station in Chicago. Dante was tired and hungry. All he wanted to do was find out if Amber Green was actually staying there at the Palace Hotel or if he was wasting his time.

“Is there something I should worry about? Should I worry about the danger to any of my guests if this Ms. Green is, in fact, staying in my hotel?” The hotel manager’s name tag read Randolph Morton.

“No, Mr. Morton. I just need to ask her a few questions.” Dante reached into his pocket and pulled out a card. “If you do see Ms. Green, or if any of your employees do happen to encounter her, will you please call me on my cell?”

“Why yes, of course, Detective DeSoto. Now if you will just step over here, I will have Nina set you up in a room.”

Dante sat in the chair on the balcony, overlooking the pool from his room. When he got to his room, the first thing he did was order a cheeseburger and a couple beers from room service. All he wanted to do was crawl into that large king-sized bed that called him to lie in. It had been a long time since Dante had gotten a good night’s rest. He worked odd hours, and long ones at that. That was what had ended his marriage to Sarah three years back. She was always complaining about him never being home and finding time for her. Sarah accused him of allowing his work to come before their marriage. She was always harping on Dante about when they were going to start a family. Dante wanted to make her happy, but after all the trying they did, they weren’t able to have children. Sarah had blamed it on him. She had told him her body was fine and it was him that couldn’t give her the children she had always wanted. In the end, two years into their marriage, Sarah had asked for a divorce. Dante had heard that Sarah was now happily married and now had the baby she had always wanted.

After his divorce, Dante threw himself into his job. He spent most of his time investigating cases and doing countless hours of paperwork. He prided himself at being a homicide detective and focused on cases involving suspicious deaths. Once accidental death or suicide was ruled out, Dante proceeded further into the case and worked until he either solve it or reached a dead end. Dante prided himself on getting the job done so that he and the system win in the end.

Dante always found time to maintain his physical fitness after work and on his days off. He enjoyed working out his frustrations when a case had him at wits’ end and needed to work off pent-up energy at his local gym.

Dante had given up ever wanting to remarry again. He figured no woman would want to marry a man that was committed to his work more than his relationship. His mother and father lived in downtown Chicago and knew how important his job was to him. Donna and Frank DeSoto enjoyed traveling and taking long trips in their new RV they bought two years ago. Dante had a sister that lived in Illinois. Wendy was married to a nice guy. Wendy and her husband Evan had two beautiful children that were the spitting image of their redheaded momma. Zane and Sasha were two active little kids. Dante loved it when they all visited at Christmastime. That was the only time he was able to spoil his niece and nephew rotten.

On the table beside him was the picture of Amber. Dante picked it up and looked into her beautiful green eyes. He needed to find this woman. She was driving him crazy. Not just when it came to the investigation, but Amber also had somehow affected his dreams. The past two nights he had dreamt of Amber’s sexy little body beneath his as he slid deep inside her core as he made love to her sweet, succulent body for hours. That made Dante’s dick hard at the mere thought, which caused him to shift in his chair to relieve the painful erection that pressed against his zipper.

Dante had to keep reminding himself that Amber was a suspect in the case of her murdered ex-boyfriend, and she may be the key to all the answers. After a sleepless night, Dante had been awakened early in the morning from Amber Green’s phone call. She had asked to meet him in the hotel lobby at eleven before she had to go to work. Now he had a sexy voice to go with the gorgeous body. Just hearing the sound of her voice made his dick hard. There was a slight purr to her voice as she spoke extremely low on the phone, as though she was trying to keep someone from listening.

Dante lay on the bed after they ended their conversation. He looked down toward his waist and saw the large tent that had sprouted up after his conversation with Amber. Even his dick was on high alert just by the sound of her voice. Dante got out of the bed and decided to take a shower to help relieve some of the buildup from his thick and veiny friend he tended to shake hands with throughout the day. Dante took a long, steamy shower and jacked off to the sound of Amber Green’s voice as he closed his eyes and fantasized about her while shooting his semen against the shower wall. After his long shower, he dressed and went down to the Lagoon for coffee and breakfast.

As he sat in the lobby waiting for Amber to show up, he thought back to when he and Sarah were married. When they first got together, things were great between the both of them. Dante was thirty-two and Sarah was twenty-eight.

At first, their relationship was hot and heavy. The sex between them was pretty good. Sarah wasn’t all that thrilled about watching pornos, or the different kinds of toys he had ordered on the Internet for them to experiment with. Whenever he tried something new with her in the bedroom, she always said things like, “That’s too big, it hurts,” or “You’re not touching me with that thing.” Sometimes she wouldn’t even give a certain toy or sexual position a try. In a way, Sarah was somewhat of a prude after they got married. It was like she put on a big show before they were married. She was willing to try different sexual positions or different places to have sex in the house. But something changed about her. Ever since they had spoken their wedding vows their sex life had become boring and nonexistent. Sex was a rare thing between them. Dante was lucky to get some once a week. And even when he did, Sarah only wanted to do it because she was ovulating and she wanted to get pregnant.

Dante and Sarah’s divorce was mutual. They both agreed that they were better off without one another. That was three years ago, and Dante had never regretted divorcing Sarah for a minute. He now devoted his time and energy to his work. That was the only thing that mattered to him.

“I appreciate you calling me, Mr. Morton. I have no idea why there is a detective asking questions about me at the hotel. I will come into work early tomorrow and speak with him personally. Thank you for the phone call, Mr. Morton.” Amber stared at her phone before pushing the end button.

Reid had given her a tour around the house before he showed her to her room. He had given her one of the guest bedrooms instead of the housekeeper’s room where she thought she would be staying. The room he chose for her was as big as her apartment back in Chicago. The walls of her room were painted a light beige, and the comforter was about two shades darker than the wall. The accent throw pillows on her bed and the chair next to her bed were a deep-crimson red with golden trim. Amber’s bedroom had a sliding glass door that walked out to the patio with a gorgeous pool and Jacuzzi.

Amber wandered around the house when Reid excused himself to his office after showing her around. There were five bedrooms in Reid’s villa. One of the rooms was Esmie’s room, one was Reid’s office, Amber’s room, another guest room, and Reid’s bedroom was next to hers. She noticed Reid’s bedroom was as big as her suite she stayed in at the hotel. His bedroom furniture was made of dark wood. The one thing that caught her eye about his room was the enormous bed that sat in the middle of the room. That was the biggest bed that she had ever seen in her entire life. The bed had tall wood posts that almost reached the top of the ceiling, accented by metal railings. Across the top of the bed was a cream mesh canopy that swayed off to the sides of the posts. It was very romantic, very exotic, and very appealing to the tropic atmosphere.

When Amber considered herself settled in, she walked to the kitchen to grab something to drink. Along the way, she noticed the large, open living area with a floor-to-ceiling window. Reid had the perfect view of the beach from every angle in the room. There was a long, leather sectional couch that sat in the center of the room. Along with the dark wood furniture there was a sixty-five inch plasma LCD TV that hung on the wall above the fireplace. Amber noticed the surround-sound speaker system that was strategically placed above and around the room. She noticed there were no personal or sentimental pictures of any kind in any room. Amber knew he was a widower, but she was curious as to what had happened to his late wife. Reid Sullivan was a handsome and sexy man. Any woman would give their right arm to have a man like Reid.

It was close to dinnertime, and she figured she better think about making them dinner. As she began to rummage around the extra-large, stainless-steel refrigerator, she noticed that the appliances were top of the line and immaculately clean. The kitchen cabinets were a custom white wood with silver handles added for decor. She noticed some of the cabinet doors were glass. The counters were a combination of multicolored beige and off-white granite. The kitchen almost looked right out of the Better Homes and Garden magazine. It didn’t look lived in. Not one sign of grease on the stove, not one single fingerprint on the refrigerator door, not even one crumb on the large twelve-inch tiles on the floor. There was a large glass table for four that overlooked the patio and oceanfront property.

Reid’s voice from behind her brought her back to reality.

She turned around to see him standing in the doorway holding his reading glasses.

“I don’t mean to be nosey, but I heard part of your phone conversation. Is everything all right?”

“I just received a call from the front manager at the hotel letting me know that there is a detective DeSoto asking questions about me.”

Reid quirked an eyebrow at her. “Really? Is there something you should be telling me? Are you in danger, or are you running from someone or something? And don’t lie to me. I hate liars, Amber.”

“Honestly, Reid, I have no idea why he is here asking about me. I haven’t done anything wrong. I can’t imagine why he wants to talk to me.”

“Maybe I should go with you tomorrow. Some men try to coerce vulnerable women. I wouldn’t want him to try to intimidate you. If you have nothing to hide, then it should be a quick and painless meeting. I would feel better knowing you would allow me to escort you tomorrow.”

Amber considered his offer. “I would appreciate your accompanying me, Reid.” She had never been in trouble before with the police. Just the mere thought of having to talk to a detective tomorrow made her stomach flutter in nervousness. Amber didn’t handle stress too well. Some people tended to lose their appetites. Amber did the opposite. Maybe that was why she was a little too hippy, and she thought her butt was a bit flabbier than it should be. Amber was a stress eater.

“What would you like for dinner, Reid? By the looks of your stocked pantry and refrigerator, I’d say I could make anything you asked for dinner.”

“I will eat anything. Surprise me, why don’t you. If you will excuse me, I have some work to do in my office. Just let me know when dinner is ready.”

Reid had been sitting at his desk staring at the computer screen for the last half hour. It was driving him crazy to know what this detective from Chicago would want to talk to Amber about. When Reid had entered his office earlier after he first got home with Amber, he left her to unpack and get settled in. Reid’s gut feeling told him she was innocent and appeared to be in real trouble. He felt the strong need to protect Amber. Reid would feel better if he attended the meeting Amber would go to tomorrow with Detective DeSoto. He felt a little protective over the woman that was staying with him. Even though her employment with him was only temporary, Reid felt a little guarded when it came to Amber. In just the short time he had gotten to know Amber, Reid was starting to have feelings for the auburn beauty. Maybe it was just his dick talking, but there was something that ignited a spark inside of Reid’s heart. That hadn’t happened to him in over five years since the death of his wife.

Amber had come in to let him know that dinner was ready. Reid shut down his computer and headed to the kitchen. As he grew closer to the kitchen, he smelled something delicious cooking and couldn’t wait to see what she made. When he entered, he noticed that there was only one plate and flatware sitting at the table. Amber was standing at the stove scooping food onto a plate.

“Aren’t you joining me for dinner?”

Amber turned her face to look at him. “I was going to let you eat your dinner alone. I work for you, Reid. I didn’t think you wanted your employee eating at the same table with you. I was just going to go sit on the patio and enjoy the sunset.”

“That’s bullshit, Amber. I always sit down and enjoy dinner with Esmie. I never eat alone. Do I appear to be that much of a bastard that you think it’s below me to eat with my staff?”

“Uh, no. I just wasn’t sure of my place and wanted to tread lightly until I got to know you a little better.”

“Well how are we supposed to get to know one another if we don’t sit down and talk with one another, Amber?”

Reid hated to eat alone much less to be alone. He had been a lost soul for too many years now and was craving companionship. Reid walked closer to Amber as she stood holding a plate.

“That looks and smells delicious. What did you make?”

“I just cut up some chicken with bell peppers, onions, a can of green chilies, and some seasonings and baked it in the oven while I cooked some Spanish rice. I warmed up some corn and flour tortillas because I wasn’t sure if you wanted to make them into tacos or a burrito.”

“I will do whatever you do. I can’t wait to try it. What can I get you to drink?”

“I will just have some water.”

Reid turned to look at her over his shoulder as he grabbed a wineglass from the cupboard. “I was hoping you would join me for a glass of white wine with dinner.”

“Um, okay. I’m not much of a wine person. I usually have a beer whenever I want a drink of alcohol.”

Reid chuckled. “Don’t get me wrong, sweetheart. I usually drink beer. I just thought a glass of wine would be more appropriate with dinner this evening.”

Dinner was as good as he figured it would be. Amber was a great cook. They sat at the dark-colored, wicker patio table that lay under an extremely large umbrella.

After they cleared the dinner dishes, they now faced the remainder of the sunset. Reid enjoyed days like this where the only sound he could hear was the waves crashing on the beach in front of him. Sometimes he would spend countless hours sitting on the beach just walking up and down, lost in thought. It felt as though Reid had the same ritual day in and day out. Wake up, shower, eat breakfast, work on his computer, eat lunch, walk on the beach until dinner, and then try to sleep at night.

Same shitty, boring life every day.

“Reid, it’s so beautiful here. No wonder you never lived anywhere else. It’s so peaceful and surreal here. It’s like a real life Fantasy Island. I keep waiting for Mr. Roarke and Tattoo to come out and greet me in their white suits and black ties.” Amber giggled.

“The plane, boss. The plane,” Reid said as he pointed to the sky.

The both laughed so hard they nearly fell out of their chairs. It was refreshing to be able to sit down with a woman and enjoy a nice meal. Reid occasionally went out with a woman when he had the urge to get laid. He usually ventured into town and hooked up with one of the tourists that were vacationing on the island. Reid never went out with a woman more than once. He enjoyed a meal with the lady he chose for the night, went back to her hotel with her, had sex until he got it out of his system, and then left when she fell asleep.

No strings. No commitments. No promises.

Reid watched as Amber sat quietly holding her wineglass as she stared into the sunset. She was so gorgeous when she smiled. Reid wanted so badly to lean over in his chair to kiss those succulent, pouty, pink lips of hers. Reid wondered if they were as sweet as they looked. Would she moan into his mouth as he kissed her the way he so desperately wanted to at that very moment? It was killing him to know what her breasts looked like beneath the blouse she was wearing. She appeared to have large round breasts that she didn’t display like the other women that tried to get his attention by putting them out on display for everyone to see. That type of woman wasn’t attractive to Reid. Women that didn’t have a clue as to how attractive they were tended to appeal to him more than most.

“Reid, can I ask how long ago your wife died?”

He took a deep breath before he said, “My wife, Lorena, died about five years ago.”

“Wow. You look so young.”

“I was twenty-seven when Lorena and I were married. We had only been married eight months before she died in a car crash.” Reid hadn’t spoken of Lorena since the day he discovered the shocking news that changed his life forever. He never trusted anyone again.

“I’m sorry.”

“It was a long time ago, Amber. I have moved on since then.”

Amber then got up from her chair and grabbed her empty glass of wine. “I think I will turn in for the evening. I’ve had a long day, and I really would like to just go soak in that monster bathtub and get back to my book I was reading the other night.”

Reid wasn’t ready to call it a night. He was actually enjoying his time with Amber. She was bringing life back to his black, cold heart. The thick shell he had accumulated was starting to crumble the more he got to know the sweet and sinfully sexy Amber.

“I’m going to stay out here for a while. I’ll see you in the morning, Amber,” he said, nodding toward her.

“Goodnight, Reid.”

“Thank you for meeting me, Ms. Green and Mr.…”

The man standing next to Amber took a step forward and extended his hand. “Reid Sullivan.”

“If I may have a word with you in private, Ms. Green—” Dante was quickly cut off.

“Ms. Green asked me to accompany her to this meeting. I am concerned as to why a Chicago detective flew all this way to speak to her when Ms. Green says she has done nothing wrong and she has no idea why you would travel all this way just to speak with her.”

“I don’t want to cause a scene in the middle of the hotel lobby. Can we go find a quiet spot where our conversation won’t be heard by others?” Amber said as she pointed to the corner of the lobby where the windows overlooked the ocean.

Dante nodded and followed as Mr. Sullivan and Amber walked over and took a seat at a small table by the window. Amber Green was even more beautiful and sexy in person.

“Ms. Green, the reason why I have followed you all this way from Chicago was to inform you that we have found your ex-boyfriend Charlie Edwards’s body in his apartment two days ago.”

Amber’s eyes grew wide, and a tear rolled down her cheek. “Charlie’s dead? What happened? How did he die?” Reid Sullivan leaned over to wrap an arm around her shoulders for comfort.

“Charlie was found with a bullet wound in the back of the head. The apartment was torn upside down. Someone was obviously looking for something, and we don’t know if they found what they were looking for. And we believe that Charlie didn’t have what they were looking for, so they shot him. Do you know a man named Anton Wilks, Ms. Green?”

Amber wiped away the tears that had run down her cheek. “No. I have no idea who Charlie’s friends were. He never introduced them to me. He always just got money from me when he needed it and went to hang out with them. He never mentioned Anton Wilks to me. Do you think he is the man who shot him?”

“We have brought him in for questioning. His car was spotted the night Charlie’s body was found. Your neighbors described a man that looked like Anton exit your apartment. We have reason to believe that Charlie was working for him. A witness came forward and told us about a conversation he overheard between Charlie and one of his friends. Charlie told his friend that he was working for Anton, doing side jobs for him. He told his friend that he was supposed to pick up a shipment of diamonds that one of Anton’s guys brought back. Charlie was to take the diamonds from the mule and bring them to Anton after he met the mule at the airport. Charlie told his buddy that he never intended Anton to receive the diamonds. Charlie was going to skip town with the diamonds and take the first plane to the Cayman Islands that day.”

“Oh my God, what in the world was he thinking. I’m sure this Anton person got wind of what Charlie was going to do and intercepted his plan before he left with his diamonds.”

“That’s why I came to talk to you. I was suspicious of your sudden departure the same day your boyfriend—”

“Ex-boyfriend, Mr. DeSoto.”

“Now wait a minute. Are you insinuating that Ms. Green here is now a suspect for killing Mr. Edwards?” Reid asked.

“Until we have a solid case and suspect, everyone is still a suspect, Mr. Sullivan. I believe that Anton Wilks may try to travel here to locate and intimidate the witness, Ms. Green here. I have a strong suspicion that without a witness, the system will not try to come after him. Unfortunately, gang members—or in Anton’s case, drug and diamond smugglers—frequently engage in witness intimidation. It becomes part of their normal behavioral patterns. I want to ensure he doesn’t try to physically harm you, if he does try to show his face on the island. I’m not trying to frighten you. I am also here to recommend that you be relocated somewhere Anton isn’t aware of. I feel the need to advise you that witness relocation, in your case, is strongly advisable.”

“What are Amber’s other options besides leaving the island to go into hiding until the threat of Anton dissipates? That is unless you would feel more comfortable going somewhere else other than Sunset Point, Amber.” Reid’s eyes sympathized with Amber’s as he spoke to her.

Amber shook her head. “I just got here. I really like it here on the island, Detective DeSoto. I don’t like that some asshat thinks he can try to control my life. Been there…done that. Yes, I was mad at Charlie the same day he got me fired and decided to pack up and leave him for good. But I assure you I knew nothing about Charlie’s scheme for stealing diamonds and his plan to run away to the Caymans. I feel bad for Charlie. No one deserves to die like that. Do you have Anton in custody for Charlie’s murder?”

“No. We could only bring him in for questioning. We didn’t have any solid evidence that he actually committed the crime. Would you have any idea where Charlie may have hidden those diamonds? We have suspicion to believe that Anton may try to come after you. It was very easy for me to track you down here to Sunset Point. He may be here right now as we speak looking for you.”

“I don’t know anything. I have no clue where Charlie would hide something like that. The only reason I ran away from Chicago the way I did was because my friend offered to help me build a new life here on the island. She helped me get a job, and Reid here has offered me a temporary place to stay at his villa on the other side of the island until his housekeeper returns from the mainland. I will be keeping up the housework and some of the cooking until her return.” Amber looked down at her hands. “Maybe I shouldn’t be staying with you, Reid. It’s not safe. I could be putting you in danger. I don’t want anything to happen to you.”

Dante watched as Reid turned to face her in the chair and picked up her hand from her lap. “Amber, don’t worry about my safety. I am more concerned about yours, more than ever now. I don’t want to hear that you are even considering moving from my villa to protect me. I want you to stay with me so I can keep an eye on you until this case is resolved. My villa has a top-of-the-line security system. No one will step foot on my property without my knowledge.”

Dante wanted to stay on Sunset to help keep her safe. He wasn’t sure about Amber and Reid’s relationship. He knew that she was single, but he was unsure of Reid’s intentions toward her. He knew when a man found a woman attractive and wanted to be more than friends with her. Reid Sullivan was smitten over Amber Green and wasn’t about to let her out of his life without a fight.

“Mr. Sullivan, can I have a private word with you?”

“Detective DeSoto, if we are finished, I need to get to work. My shift starts soon, and I don’t want to be late. If we are done here, I’d like to go. You know where to find me if you have any questions?” Amber nodded as she stood from her chair and started walking toward the hotel lobby.

“Mr. Sullivan—”

“Please call me Reid, Detective DeSoto.”

“Then you should call me Dante, Reid. I have something I need to speak with you about.”

Reid sat back and relaxed in his chair. “Go on, I’m listening.”

“I can see that you have grown fond of Amber in the short time since she has been here.” Reid started to say something, and Dante put his hand up. “Hear me out. I understand your desire to protect her. Amber is a beautiful woman that I find attractive and refreshing myself. I don’t want to see any harm come to her either. I am planning on staying on the island for a while until I feel that she is no longer in danger. Until then, I believe Amber is in danger and I have a feeling that Anton is coming after her to retrieve his diamonds. I didn’t want to say anything in front of her to frighten her, but before I left, I discovered word on the street was that Amber knew where Charlie had hidden Anton’s diamonds. That was her reason for fleeing so quickly.”

“Shit!” Reid said as he ran his fingers through his hair. “I have no reason not to believe her when she says she knows nothing, Dante.”

Dante sighed. “I know. I had my doubts when I first headed this way in search for my answers. But after speaking with Amber face-to-face, I can tell she has no knowledge of what Charlie was up to. My concern is like yours. I don’t want any harm to come to her. I know you don’t know me, Reid, but I have a feeling we want the same thing when it comes to Amber.”

“What’s that?” Reid asked as he quirked an eyebrow at him in question.

“We both want to make sure her safety comes first and foremost. I don’t know what the relationship you both have going on. Like you said, she is living with you—”

“As my temporary housekeeper until Esmie returns. I don’t think I like what you are insinuating, Dante,” Reid said between clenched teeth.

“So there is no sexual relationship between you and Amber? You have no interest in getting to know her on an intimate level, Reid?”

Why the hell did this man think he could ask such personal questions? Hell yeah he wanted to get to know Amber on a personal, intimate level. Who wouldn’t? Reid didn’t like where this conversation was headed.

“What’s going on, Dante? Why are you so interested in my involvement with Amber?”

“I’m not sure if you’re going to like what I am going to propose, but here it goes…I don’t doubt that you have a high-tech, top-of-the-line security system in your house, but if this piece of shit Anton wants to get in, nothing will get in his way. This guy has known to have people killed. He has been in and out of jail all his life for armed robbery and auto theft, you name it and he has done it. Now he just gets his goons to do his killing for him nowadays.” Dante shook his head and leaned forward in his chair. “Look, you don’t know me, and I don’t know you. The important thing is we both want to keep Amber safe. It would be easier to do that if I move into your villa with you so we both can watch over her. This will ensure Amber’s safety until I can figure out if Anton is here or on his way to visit Amber.”

“Move in? Why would I allow you to move in?”

“I will be her shadow. I will escort her back and forth to work every day. If she goes anywhere I will be right by her side. She will never be alone.”

“What makes you think I can’t do all those things you just mentioned?”

“Look, I can see you’re a big guy like me and you think that you can protect her. You need me. I am armed in case someone does try to kill her like they did Charlie Edwards. Wouldn’t you feel better knowing that I could protect her if she needs it?”

Reid sighed. “All right…all right, let me go home and think about this. I will be back here at five to pick Amber up at the spa. I will have an answer for you then, Dante.”

Most of Reid’s day was spent on the phone. He called the card Dante had given him. He wanted to talk to the police chief in Chicago that was in charge of Dante. Chief Don Williams assured him that Dante was one of his best detectives and that he was sure he was the right man to help out in Sunset Point.

After speaking to Chief William for well over an hour, Reid called Lieutenant Jackson Stone at the SPPD at the station.

“Hey, Reid. Is there something I can do for you?” Jackson asked.

“I was calling in a favor. You know that Amber is now living temporarily with me at my villa until Esmie returns. Yesterday this Detective Dante DeSoto from Chicago PD shows up asking questions about Amber’s dead ex-boyfriend. I just got off the phone with his commanding officer and wanted to get your take on something. This detective has reason to believe that Amber may be in danger, and he is planning on staying on the island to ensure her safety from some crook back in Chicago that thinks Amber may have his diamonds that her ex stole from him. Detective DeSoto strongly believes that this Anton Wilks may come looking for Amber here on the island, thinking that she ran away with his diamonds. He thinks it’s best if he stays as close to her as possible. Which, in his case, DeSoto will be staying with us at my home and keeping an eye out for Mr. Wilks in case he shows up. I was hoping you could keep an eye out, since we live so close, and let me know if you see anyone sneaking around or if you hear anyone asking questions about Amber.”

Jackson whistled into the phone. “No problem. Damn it, shit’s gonna hit the fan as soon as I tell Trinity this. I’m going to have to hide her damn guns. If what this DeSoto says is true, I think you’ll want to take him up on his offer. I know you have a pretty good alarm system and all, Reid, but an alarm won’t protect Amber from a murderer. I’ll call Detective DeSoto’s boss in Chicago and have him fax me all this Anton Wilks’s info and a profile pic so we can keep an eye out for him if he does show up.”

“Thanks, Jackson.”

Reid wasn’t about to let some complete stranger move into his house and disrupt his peaceful, private lifestyle he obtained for so many years.

Although the detective grated on his nerves the first time they met, he was confident after speaking with Detective DeSoto’s commanding officer that he meant what he said, as he would do anything to keep Amber safe and secure.

Dante was right. Reid was starting to feel a sexual attraction to Amber and was beginning to have strange, possessive feelings for her. After Amber went to bed the night before, Reid had taken a walk on the beach to try to clear his head free of the sexy auburn beauty that he couldn’t seem to escape from his head. Reid had taken a swim in the pool before bed to help him sleep. He tried like hell but ended up tossing and turning all night. He kept thinking about the gorgeous woman that slept in the next room. Reid had to masturbate just to alleviate the pain his rock-hard cock had accumulated while thinking of nothing but Amber.

Reid kept telling himself that she was nothing like his lying wife Lorena. Amber was the kind of woman he could see himself getting involved with in a relationship.

He was just starting to think about pursuing Amber, until he saw the hunger and need in Dante’s eyes when they met this morning. Why did Reid feel a slight ping of jealousy toward the way Amber looked at Dante? Was she interested in Dante as much as he was in her? Maybe Amber looked the same way at men as she did them. Amber had the same look in her eyes that appeared when they sat and got to know each other at dinner.

Reid wanted to know where he stood with Amber. Maybe he mistook the vibes she threw his way. She seemed so sweet and caring, like she really did like being around him and was interested in getting to know more about him and his life.

No. Amber was definitely as interested in him as he was in her. Maybe he should sit back and watch how the evening unfolded as his newest houseguest came into the picture. He would just sit back and watch their interaction. Reid was good at reading people. Tonight was going to be interesting one way or another.

sexy
Platinum Member

Unread post by sexy » 11 May 2016 22:52

Chapter Five

Amber was still in a state of shock as she sat in the front seat of Reid’s other car. This one was a white metallic Mercedes S350 sedan. That wasn’t the strange thing about the car ride back to his villa. The weird thing was that Detective Dante DeSoto was sitting directly behind her in the backseat with his suitcase in the trunk. When Reid had met her in the lobby after her shift was over, the handsome detective from Chicago was sitting next to him. Both of them were patiently waiting for her as she walked toward them. Reid had informed her of Dante staying with them temporarily until there was a break in the case. Dante would be accompanying her everywhere she went. Amber would never be allowed to go anywhere on the island without Dante or even the both of them. He was going to be her own personal bodyguard. Amber didn’t think that was necessary, but they both assured her it was purely for her own safety.

Amber was so happy with her new job. She was enjoying her new job at the spa, making new friends, generating new clients, and finally enjoying the life she had always wanted. Now she had to worry about some lunatic coming to look for something she didn’t have. She felt like she was back to square one again in her crazy life. All she wanted to do was to come to Sunset Point, start a new life as a hairdresser, meet some new friends, and maybe meet a man along the way and start a meaningful relationship. Something she had yet to have.

She felt as things were going to get a little confusing and complicated now that Detective DeSoto would be staying at Reid’s house. Amber already had a strong connection with Reid the first time she met him. Now that she had been introduced to Dante, she feared that her attraction to the two men may get complicated for her. How could she be attracted to two men at the same time?

Amber had heard numerous stories of the ménage relationships on Sunset Point. It wasn’t an uncommon lifestyle to lead here on the island. Maybe it was just the island that enticed her with the sudden attraction to Reid and Dante. Ever since Amber stepped foot on Sunset, she had never felt more free or happy in her entire life. There was something magical and seductive about the haven she now called home. It was like living in nirvana. And now she was going to be living under the same roof with two of the most sinful and panty-wetting men she had ever encountered.

Reid patted her hand. “Are you okay? You have been awful quiet since we left the hotel.”

No matter how much she wanted to block out all the bad that she had following her from Chicago, the reality was someone was looking for her and she was frightened. All Amber wanted was for someone to hold her and reassure her that it would be over soon. She was terrified. Amber felt like she was five years old again, the frightened little girl that was forced into foster care because no one was around to love and care for her. Just because she was a woman, Amber was forced into a situation that she had no control over again. She was left with no one but two men she didn’t even know to protect her.

Reid was only helping her out because it benefitted him by having someone there to clean up after him and cook his meals. Dante would only be around until they found Charlie’s killer. And then Amber would once again lead a lonely life.

“I guess I am just still in shock. I still can’t believe that Charlie is dead. Just when I thought I left my past behind and had a shot at a normal, new life here on the island, my past comes to haunt me once again.”

“Amber, this isn’t your fault. Once this is all over you can go back to your normal life.”

Yippee for me.

After they all arrived at Reid’s villa, Amber excused herself. She told them that she was going to go take a long, hot bath. Reid had set Dante up in the guest bedroom on the other side of Amber’s. She could vaguely hear them talking with her door closed. Amber undressed and put her hair up in a bun so that she didn’t get it wet. She had a break between clients today and took the time to curl her long hair. Amber always had compliments whenever she left her hair long and curly. Her first day at the spa was better than she expected it to be. All of the employees were so friendly and helpful whenever she needed something. Amber took all of the walk-in clients. Her boss, Holly, had told her repeatedly how impressed she was with the job she was doing. Holly had even mentioned that she had compliments from the clients on how Amber did their hair.

Amber sat deep in the water so that only her neck and head were above water. She closed her eyes and savored the moment as she lay in peace and quiet. Her thoughts drifted to the two men that were staying in the same house as she. Reid was the successful, wealthy, independent businessman with his six-two frame, thick dark-brown hair, tanned body, and crystal-blue eyes. He didn’t care that he was eight years older to her twenty-nine years of age.

Dante was a thirty-five-year-old detective that was there on the island because of her. Dante was the dark, sexy, and brooding type, and when he was being serious he could be more than a little intimidating.

He had this devilish look to him, something sinfully sexy about his eyes when he looked at her. Dante and Reid had smokin’ hot bodies. They were both well-built men. He stood the same height to Reid, except for the physique difference in the two of them.

Where Reid was lean and slightly muscular, Dante filled out his jeans and button-down shirt like he worked out on a daily basis. Dante had light-brown hair shorter than Reid’s, almost in a military cut. He had blue eyes as well as Reid. Dante’s were a deeper blue, just as deep and blue like the ocean that surrounded Sunset Point. And the man had handcuffs. Yowza! That was one of Amber’s fantasies, her arms handcuffed behind her back as the man, Dante preferably, made her suck his cock or fucked her from behind as she was restrained.

There was a trusting charm, an aura that each of them seemed to have about them whenever she looked into their eyes. Dante and Reid were trustworthy men.

Amber slid her hand to caress her pebbled nipple that was tight and perky under the water. Amber widened her legs so that she was wide open. With her other hand, she lowered it so that she could touch the hood of her clit that was now hard and sensitive. She pinched and twisted her nipples as her fingers dipped inside her hot, slick passage. Amber slid her two fingers in and out of her pussy and used her thumb to caress the sensitive nub. The whole time she was doing that, she was fantasizing about Reid and Dante as they pleasured her with their own hands. Amber’s body shuddered as she slid along the bottom of the tub while she made herself come in the tub. If she wasn’t relaxed earlier when she first entered the tub, she sure was now.

Amber finished with her bath and got dressed so she could get dinner started. After throwing on some soft cotton black shorts and a plain green T-shirt, she left her room to head to the kitchen. The house was quiet. She wasn’t sure where either of the men was. As she entered the kitchen, she noticed there was a pizza box sitting on the counter.

Reid walked in from the hallway to his office. “Hi.”

“I was just coming in to make dinner for us all.”

“I know. I called and had them deliver a pizza for us. I hope that’s okay with you? I figured you wouldn’t be in the mood to cook this evening with everything that has happened today,” he said as he shrugged his shoulders.

“That was nice of you, Reid. Thank you.”

“My pleasure, sweetie. Now, if you grab some plates from the cabinet, I will grab the box and take it outside so we can eat out on the patio. Dante will be right back. He wanted to take a look around the property so he could get a feel of my place.”

Dante came around back as Amber and Reid sat down at the table. “Looks good. I’m starved.”

Amber noticed that he had changed his clothes. He looked much more relaxed, almost like a tourist of the island. Dante was now wearing a pair of tan cargo shorts, tan flip flops, and a blue T-shirt that almost matched his eyes. He was as handsome as Reid. Amber was feeling like she might have to take a lot of baths while she was staying here. These two tall, dark, and handsome men were going to give her fingers a damn workout.

Reid grabbed them all beers to drink with dinner. They all enjoyed themselves through dinner. The conversation flowed between them all as if they were friends that had known each other for years. Reid and Dante talked about sports and found that they shared the same football team in common. Dante and Reid were Green Bay Packers fans. Amber didn’t know much about football except that she enjoyed watching them run around in their tight pants. But she remembered hearing about Aaron Rogers taking over Brett Favre’s spot as quarterback.

Dante asked about Reid’s hobby as a video game programmer. He told Reid he wouldn’t mind trying out one of his games when he had a minute to play. Dante told them he liked to relax in front of his TV at home and play his Xbox.

Amber had excused herself to clean up the dinner trash. She left them talking and laughing about some recent movie that they both watched. After the kitchen was clean, she walked out to the patio.

“Reid, do you mind if I use the hot tub? Is it already heated?”

Reid smiled. That was the first time she had ever seen him smile like that. He had one of the sexiest smiles she had ever seen on a man. Since the day she had met Reid, it seemed that all he ever did was frown a lot. Amber could tell he tried to mask his feelings. Reid was a tough man to get a read on. He always looked weary, like he had a lot on his mind. Not tonight. Now that Dante was here, Reid seemed to relax a little. He wasn’t as uptight as when she first met him. Reid seemed to enjoy himself at dinner as they talked. Dante told them a few stories about when he was at the police academy that had them all rolling on the floor. It was nice to see Reid letting loose.

“Sure, sweetie, the hot tub is always heated.” Reid exchanged a look with Dante before he said, “Is it all right if Dante and I join you?”

Hell yeah it’s okay!

“Of course, it’s your house, Reid. I’m just going to go and change into my suit. I’ll be right back.”

“Ah, Dante, I don’t usually go in the hot tub in the nude with another man.” Reid chuckled. “You’re not going to get all freaked out or feel uncomfortable are you?”

Dante laughed as got up from his chair. “I was going to say the same thing, buddy. Nah. I’ve been to some friends’ houses, where we have all stripped down and skinny-dipped with complete strangers before. I’m comfortable with my masculinity. Maybe we better hurry up and hop in the tub so we don’t embarrass her getting in naked when she comes out.”

“Good idea, Dante.”

Reid ran inside and told Amber to remember to set the house alarm when she came out. When Reid walked out to the patio he saw Dante easing himself into the water. Reid grabbed the towels that were in the storage cabinet in the corner and threw the towels on Dante’s clothes so Amber didn’t see that they were naked until she was in the water. Reid quickly undressed and hid his clothes under the towels like Dante’s. He then stepped into the water.

“Ahh, this feels good.”

“Yeah, I was thinking the same thing,” Dante said as his eyes were closed and he rested his head against the back.

“Can I ask you a personal question, Dante?”

“Sure. I don’t have anything to hide.”

“I see the way you look at Amber. I can tell you are attracted to her. Are you hoping to pursue something physical with Amber while you’re here? I say this because I want you to concentrate on her safety and not to forget why you are here in the first place.”

Dante eyed him before replying, “My job always comes first, Reid. The funny thing about what you are implying about my attraction to Amber is, I see the same fascination gleaming in your eyes, too. If you have already laid claim to Amber I will gladly back off. I never poach on another man’s territory, if you and Amber have something already going?”

“No! I mean no, we don’t.”

Dante watched him warily. “I think you find her as attractive as I do. I believe you want her sexually as much as I do. I think we both should stop fooling ourselves and stop pretending that we aren’t the least bit curious as to how Amber feels toward us. I can see the look of longing in her eyes whenever she thinks one of us isn’t looking at her. Let’s do this. What do you say we expand on my assumption, right now, in the hot tub.”

Reid lowered his voice so that only Dante could hear him. “I think she likes us both and finds us both attractive. She’ll either want us or turn us down. Let’s just start things out slow and see where things may lead us.”

Reid could no longer deny himself and finally gave up on fighting his desirability to Amber. She had been on his mind every minute of the day since he had met her. He was having a hard time trying to concentrate on his work in the office. Amber was driving him insane with need.

Reid was already hard at the thought of his hands on Amber’s body. It had been killing him to know what her creamy flesh felt like under his fingertips.

He still remembered the way she smelled after her bath before dinner. Reid noticed the sweet scent of her lotion as it permeated throughout the air. That intoxicating fragrance was making it entirely impossible for him to concentrate on his meal. His dick felt as hard as a baseball bat all through dinner.

“Wow. You are already in the water. You guys are fast. Do you want me to grab another beer for the two of you?”

Reid and Dante both shook their heads as she made her way to the hot tub. The hot tub stood above the ground. The overflow of the water cascaded into the pool below. Reid liked how the hot tub overlooked the patio into the tropical haven of paradise he lived in.

The sun had already gone down, and there was a full moon out tonight. Reid could see every star shining bright in the sky. He watched as she unwrapped the towel she had wrapped around her body. This was the first time he got a glimpse of her smooth, creamy skin as she slowly stepped into the water. Amber had this turquoise-and-black, two-piece swimsuit on, with small white polka dots. It was one of those triangle tops that showed off her large, full, ample breasts. Amber was more than a handful. She had the most curvaceous hips and thighs Reid had ever seen. Reid had never been the type of guy that liked his woman stick thin. Amber was definitely curvy in all the right places, just the way he preferred his women.

Dante checked to make sure that his tongue wasn’t hanging out of his mouth when Amber took off her towel.

Hot damn!

Dante couldn’t take his eyes away from Amber. She was a frickin’ gorgeous woman. Dante put his hands in his lap to hide the fact that his erection was floating up in the water to where she might see it when she sat down next to him. No other woman had ever made him this hard in his entire life.

“Oooh…this feels wonderful.”

If they were going to ease her into this, Dante needed to get this going. “Darlin’, would you like me to rub your shoulders for you? And I bet Reid will massage your feet for you, too?”

Amber smiled as she looked at Dante. “I would love that.”

Dante watched as she turned so that her back was to him. Reid lifted her feet so that he could rub them in his lap. Dante heard Amber squeal.

Reid chuckled. “I think she just found out I’m naked in the water.”

Amber’s entire body grew heated, and not just because of the warm water. Knowing that these two hunks were naked below the water made her pussy quiver with excitement. “Oh, um, I’m sorry. If I would have known, I would have been more careful with my feet.” Amber looked at the both of them. “Are you both naked?”

Reid and Dante chuckled. “Yes. We both are naked, sweetie.”

“If you take off your swimsuit top, Dante can do a better job on your shoulders.”

Amber nodded. “Okay.”

Dante helped untie the strings at her neck. Amber’s hands came up to shield her naked breasts.

“Just relax. We’re only trying to make you feel good,” Dante whispered against her ear.

Dante watched as Reid stared at her as he massaged her feet. He could tell that she was enjoying the attention Reid was giving her feet. Dante slid his hands up her back until he reached her shoulders.

“Your shoulders are so tense, baby. Try to relax, and it will feel better. I promise you my hands are magical.” Amber felt a shiver go through her body as the sound of the deep timbre of his voice vibrated against her skin. Dante used his thumbs to knead and massage her muscles. He added some pressure below her shoulders as his thumbs located a few tense knots he had discovered.

Amber let out a small moan as he rubbed. “This feels so wonderful. You both have amazing hands.”

Dante could feel her body grow more relaxed as he added more pressure and worked all her kinks out. He knew she was stressed out, and he had a feeling after they were done with her, she would undoubtedly be loosened up.

“Baby, I want to help release some of that pent-up stress you seem to be carrying on your shoulders right now. Will you trust me and Reid to do something and not question what we are doing?” Dante could feel her body grow rigid as his hands were on her. “We would never hurt you, and you can always tell us to stop if it makes you uncomfortable.”

Amber turned her head and looked to be considering what he was asking. She then nodded and turned back around as he continued to rub her shoulders.

“Good. Now I want you to scoot back so that you are leaning against my chest. Reid is going to scoot closer to you on the seat so he can massage your feet and legs.” Amber scooted back, and that was when he knew she felt his erection poke against her back.

Amber’s body flinched at the sudden contact. “Sorry.”

“Oh baby, I’m not.” He chuckled. “Just lie against me and let me massage your front side. Reid is going to massage your inner thighs for you.”

Dante was going totally insane on the inside. He wanted to bend her over the edge of the tub and fuck her until she screamed his name while Reid fucked her mouth with his cock.

Dante slid his hands up her torso until he reached her large tits. Just as he thought, Amber was more than a handful.

“You have amazing tits, Amber.”

And Dante bet his retirement pension that she was going to be better in bed than he ever imagined. Amber Green was a woman that was going to be full of surprises.

One minute Amber thought she was coming out to sit in a hot tub with two attractive men, and the next thing she was allowing two of the sexiest men in the world to touch and fondle private parts of her body.

Did I miss something?

She could feel Dante’s hands roaming around her belly as they slowly worked their way up her side until they reached her breasts. Amber’s body was lying against Dante’s chest while Reid sat next to them with her legs over his thighs. Reid’s strong masculine hands slowly wandered up her thighs as he watched her the whole time. His expression was unreadable. Reid was a man she knew would take some time unveiling his thick layers. His eyes held pain and suffering. Amber wished she could help break him free from what was holding him back from enjoying life.

Reid leaned his body closer to hers. Amber felt his hands at her sides where her strings tied at the hips on her suit. Suddenly they were pulled free, and Reid was staring at her like a starved man.

“I just want to touch you, Amber. I promise to be gentle,” he said as his hands spread her thighs wider so they would have better access to her throbbing pussy.

Oh God!

They were both touching her most sensitive spots on her body. Dante was grouping and pinching her aching breasts as Reid’s fingers were grazing her clit. Amber pushed her chest into Dante’s hands as she thrusted her pelvis closer to Reid’s fingers.

Dante chuckled. “I think she likes what we are doing to her right now.”

Amber suddenly allowed her brain to catch up with their hands. “Wait a sec. What’s going on here?”

Dante whispered against her ear, “Haven’t you ever been seduced before, Amber? Have you ever thought about two men who would kill for the chance to pleasure your sexy little body?”

That had always been a fantasy of hers to be seduced by two men. Who wouldn’t want the chance to have four strong hands and two mouths licking and sucking her body? Just the mere thought was making her clit bloom with excitement.

Amber didn’t want to come off too easy. However, she wanted to explore their bodies as much as they did hers. Amber was tired of denying herself of her wants and needs. It was time to start living life to the fullest. Even if, in some eyes, it was unacceptable to have sex with two men, Amber was no longer going to keep her feelings or pleasures under lock and key.

“I have never been with two men before. I’m not that experienced when it comes to sex. What if you find out what a prude I really am and regret this all in the morning?”

“Not a fucking chance, Amber. I could come right now just looking at that hot body of yours.” Reid’s voice held a deep timbre of emotion that ran a shiver of excitement up her spine. He gave her a dark, brooding look that made her want to do anything he asked.

Amber bit her lower lip in nervousness. “I want you both so bad. I just don’t want this to affect our living and working arrangement.”

“I assure you, Amber, it won’t. We only want to see that you are well taken care of in every way possible. You have to allow your body to relinquish its uneasiness so we can reward it with pleasure,” Dante’s voice whispered against the side of her neck.

She couldn’t control her body anymore. Her body had grown beyond heated. Their words were more powerful than anything she had ever heard from a man. They were both so sexually potent and desirable. Amber whimpered, “Yes. Oh, please touch me some more. I want to come so bad. I can’t tell you how long it’s been since I have come from a man’s touch. I always have to use my vibrator or my own hand when I need to get off. Please don’t stop.”

Amber’s upper body was then lifted above the water. She looked up to see Reid had moved between her legs as her thighs were thrown over his shoulders.

There was fire blazing in his eyes. Reid’s eyes stayed locked with hers. “I need to taste you, Amber. I have to know what you taste like.”

How could she deny someone that looked at her with such molten desire in his eyes? Amber watched as Reid’s mouth descended onto her pussy. He licked her from the bottom of her pussy lips to the tip of her pulsating clit. His head was leaning from side to side as he ate at her like a man that knew exactly how to eat a woman’s pussy. No one had ever done this to her. Charlie said he didn’t like to go down on women, however, good ol’ Charlie liked a blow job once and a while.

Dante never stopped tweaking and pinching her slick nipples. He was going to make her come by just touching her breasts. Amber always did enjoy having her tits played with when she was having sex. Sometimes she enjoyed a little bite of pain when her nipples were played with.

Reid’s mouth was doing naughty things to her pussy. Amber couldn’t take it anymore when Reid inserted two fingers inside her pussy and then found that sweet spot that would send her over the top. Amber’s couldn’t help but grind her pussy into his hot waiting mouth and lips.

“Oh! I’m going to come. Please, don’t stop.” Amber was about to say something before Dante had turned her face so that he could swallow her moans and whimpering sounds she was making as Reid was making her come.

Dante kissed her like no man had ever kissed her. He took his time enjoying the inside of her mouth with his tongue. His lips were so dominant and sensual. He knew how to kiss a woman. Dante released her mouth as she felt her legs being lowered into the water by Reid’s strong hands. Amber peered at the both of them as she sat in the seat between them with half-lidded eyes. Each of them was staring at her. Amber knew what was supposed to happen next. She would bet they both had hard-ons that could use a little release. And she wanted to be the one to ease their pain and suffering.

“Thank you.” Amber watched as they both smiled and grinned at her.

Reid was the one to say, “No, thank you. You tasted delicious. I can still taste your sweet cream on my lips.”

Amber leaned closer to Reid’s face. “Can I see what I taste like on your lips?” She didn’t give Reid a chance to reply before her lips went crashing against his. He tasted a little tangy but sweet at the same time. Amber had never tasted herself before. This new experience was making her hot. Amber pulled her lips free from his.

“I want to taste you now. Will you let me suck your dick, Reid?” Amber watched as Reid’s eyes glazed over.

“You don’t have to do that, sweetie. I only wanted to make you feel good. Dante and I don’t expect anything in return.”

Amber looked over her shoulder at Dante. “But I want to. I want Dante to fuck me doggy-style as I suck your cock, Reid.” Amber felt Dante’s hand reach around her waist as he held her close to his body. She could feel his cock press against her backside.

“Amber, we’ll only do this if you want us to. We aren’t trying to take advantage of you right now. I think Reid will agree with me on this. We like you and find you extremely beautiful. We don’t expect anything in return. We only want to make you feel special tonight.”

Amber crawled onto Reid’s lap and felt his cock prick at her entrance. “I want to. Will you sit up on the edge so I have better access while Dante fucks me from behind?”

Amber watched as Reid pulled himself from the water to sit on the edge of the tub. She couldn’t believe how thick and long his length was. His cock stood jutting out from his groin. Reid was very well endowed. Reid took care of himself. He definitely man-groomed. Amber reached up and took him in her hand. Her hands barely circled around the girth. Her hand slid up and down his length before she leaned over to taste the white, creamy liquid that had formed at the tip of his shaft.

“Oh, Amber, your mouth is hot and wet, sweetheart.” Reid’s eyes were watching her as she went down on him.

She wanted to try to take all of him in her mouth. As she tried, she began to gag.

“Relax your throat and breathe through your nose, Amber. You can take all of me, just relax your throat.”

Amber concentrated on trying to do a good job at giving him pleasure like he did for her. Amber heard Dante behind her get out of the water and walk on the patio cement. She heard him opening a package of some kind. Maybe he went to get a condom. Dante slipped back into the water and came up behind her to bend her body at the waist. He then spread her legs wide as he pressed his cock against the opening of her vagina. With one hand on her ass cheek, the other hand was stroking his length between her legs as she felt the head of his cock at her entrance. Dante rubbed the head of his shaft back and forth, teasing her pussy lips. Amber pushed back in invitation to enter her pussy.

Reid was so turned on by Amber’s sudden actions. Never in a million years did he think that he would see Amber’s lips wrapped around his dick this evening. When Dante came up with his little plan, he never imagined that things would go to the next level.

Amber used her other hand to massage and roll his balls. She was doing everything right. She had a nice tight grip on his dick as she licked and sucked the tip just like he enjoyed having done to him.

“She’s an impatient little thing. We’ll give you what your body craves, baby. Just let us play a little with your sexy body. We want to enjoy this for as long as our dicks will allow us to,” Dante said.

Reid watched as Dante began plunging his cock inside Amber’s pussy. He looked as Amber’s body surged forward, taking Reid’s cock deeper inside her mouth and causing her to moan around his cock. Reid couldn’t wait to experience that feeling of knowing what it would be like to be balls deep inside of Amber. She was truly an amazing, special woman.

Dante grabbed her sides and thrusted deep inside of her body as Amber sucked the life out of his cock. Reid could feel his balls tighten up. He knew he was close. Amber was giving him one of the best damn blow jobs of his life.

“Dante, I hope you are close. Amber is sucking the life out of my cock right now. I don’t know how much more I can handle from her hot mouth.” Amber hummed around his dick. That wasn’t making things any better. Every time she moaned around him, Reid would get a tingling sensation straight to his balls.

“Fuck, she’s so damn tight. She is milking my fucking dick with her tight snatch,” Dante said through gritted teeth.

Reid could see the cords in Dante’s neck strain in anguish. Amber’s body was magical for the both of them. She was now stroking him faster and moaning around his shaft. She was close, he could tell, by the way her lips and hands were moving.

Reid watched as Dante reached beneath her body to touch her clit. Amber’s body began to quiver and shake. That was all it took to bring them all to orgasm. Reid’s balls felt like she was sucking all the cum from them. She never stopped sucking him until he finally pulled her mouth free.

Amber rested her hands on Reid’s thighs as Dante plunged one last time inside her before he pulled his cock free from her body. Her head rested on Reid’s lap. Reid lightly brushed her hair off her cheek. She was so gorgeous. Amber turned her head and looked up at him to smile before she turned in the seat and sat in the water. She rested her head against the back of the tub. Her eyes were closed as she tried to regain and slow down her breathing. Dante got out of the hot tub and took off the condom before he grabbed a towel to wrap around his hips. He then went inside the house. A moment later he came back out smiling.

Yep. Amber had rocked their world.

“I am even more relaxed now. I think I will definitely sleep well tonight,” Amber said as her head rested against the edge. She looked up at Reid. “I think I’m going to go to bed now.” Amber stood up and got out of the tub. She walked over to grab her towel and wrapped it around her naked body. “Thank you both for an amazing evening.” Amber nodded her head. “Good night.”

Reid and Dante watched as she dried her feet off before stepping inside the house. He felt as though he needed to say something to her before she went inside. It was quiet out. The only thing one could hear were the waves crashing on the shore and the tree rustling in the wind.

“I feel like such a heel. It seems wrong. We just fucked her, and all I want to do is go join her in bed. It doesn’t feel right for her to go to bed alone. After what the three of us just shared, I want to hold her in my arms while she sleeps.” Dante rubbed the top of his short hair. “I don’t know about you, but that woman almost brought me to my knees. Sex with her was truly amazing. I have never felt this connected to a woman before in my entire life. I just met Amber yesterday, and I already feel like she may be my soul mate. I didn’t even feel this way when I met my ex-wife.”

Reid knew exactly what he meant. It was scaring the shit out of him. Reid was still battling demons from his past because of his dead wife. Lorena fucked him up for any other woman in his future. He didn’t want to lose his heart to another lying woman ever again. He needed to tread lightly with Amber. Reid had trust issues he needed to work out first before he lost his heart to another woman that could possibly rip it out when he wasn’t looking.

He wanted to take things slow and get to know her better. That plan went all to hell in a handbag the minute Detective Dante DeSoto moved into his villa. He wasn’t about to let Dante take Amber away from him because of his own insecurities. He just needed time.

“I think I am going to take a walk on the beach. Will you check on her and make sure she is okay? I don’t know that I am ready to share a bed with a woman just yet. I can feel the gravitational pull to want to join her in bed and hold her.” Reid sighed. “It’s just my heart that’s not into it as much as my head right now. You go join her and sleep with her tonight. I’ll probably be awhile out here. I need to clear my head after that mind-blowing sex we just encountered with Amber.” Reid nodded to Dante as he picked up his shorts. “Good night.”

Dante looked like he wanted to say something, and Reid held a hand up. He didn’t want to hear about what Dante had to say. He just needed to clear his head and take a walk.

Dante nodded to Reid as he started walking toward the beach. Reid wasn’t sure if he could let Amber leave so easily in a few weeks when Esmie returned. He would just have to take things minute by minute with Amber and enjoy the time they shared together until she left.

Fuck! He was in deep shit.