Erotic Book - HEARTS AND HANDCUFFS( Sunset Point by Erika Reed)

Contains all kind of sex novels in Hindi and English.
sexy
Platinum Member

Re: Erotic Book - HEARTS AND HANDCUFFS( Sunset Point by Erika Reed)

Unread post by sexy » 11 May 2016 22:53

Chapter Six

Dante had just got back to the villa after he dropped Amber off at the hotel for work. She was an absolute ball of energy when he found her this morning, mopping the kitchen floor. Dante remembered walking into the kitchen after he woke up in search for his first cup of coffee only to find Amber’s ass twitching back and forth as she swayed with the mop as she was cleaning the floor. Dante just stood there admiring her nicely shaped ass before she turned around and busted him staring at her. Amber’s eyes twinkled with mirth as she went back to her chore at hand.

Reid had walked in from his office and went to the coffeemaker to fill up the cup in his hand. Amber was full of smiles as she prepared their breakfast. Reid had offered Dante his Mercedes to take Amber to work in. Reid had said he was going to be working on a new game and asked if Dante wouldn’t mind taking and picking her up from work today. Breakfast was extremely uncomfortable for them all. Reid was very quiet. Amber and Dante would try to include him in their conversation, and Reid would just reply with a nod or yes and no answers. Dante noticed Amber was quiet on the car ride to work. She claimed she was fine and nothing was wrong. He knew deep down it was because of the cold shoulder that Reid was giving them. After he got back to the villa, he planned to have a man-to-man conversation with Mr. Reid Sullivan.

Dante had planned to drop her off and stay with her through her shift, but Amber had insisted that she would be fine and her boss Holly would keep a close eye on her and not let her out of her sight for any reason after Dante had told Holly about why he was there on the island. Holly was a nice lady that seemed to care about Amber. She assured Dante that she would call him if anything fishy went on that he should know about.

Dante arrived back at the villa and noticed as he walked around the car that Reid was standing on the beach staring into the ocean. He walked toward the water and took off his shoes and left them by the grass.

He stopped and stood next to Reid. They were both side by side staring into the ocean. It was a nice, warm, bright and sunny day outside. There were seagulls swooping into the water in search of fish. He watched as the waves came further and further onto the shore. This must be the time of day when high tide was approaching.

“Is this where you come to escape from reality?”

Reid turned his head slightly to look at him through the side of his sunglasses. Reid sighed and turned to stare back at the water. A few minutes of silence passed, and Dante was about to walk away when Reid finally spoke.

“I was married five years ago to a woman named Lorena. She and I met and instantly fell in love. It didn’t take me long to propose to her. We met when I had some business to attend to in Fort Lauderdale, Florida one weekend. She came from a rich family, and we ended up having a big wedding in Florida.” Reid took a deep breath and then started to talk again. “Lorena would go back and forth to Florida every month to visit her parents for the weekend and have lunch with her friends. We were married for about eight months, and I would have done anything for her. I loved her. She was my wife. One day when I was home working on one of my games, and Lorena was visiting her family, there was a knock at my front door. When I went to go answer it, there were two police detectives from Fort Lauderdale asking to speak with me. The detectives informed me that Lorena had been killed in a car wreck with her lover.”

“Son of a bitch!” Dante said under his breath.

“Unfortunately, I’m not done. When I flew to Florida to her parents’ house for the funeral services, one of Lorena’s friends, Monique, was there. She was Lorena’s best friend, and Monique had asked to speak with me privately after the services. Monique told me that Lorena had been seeing that guy even before we were married. Lorena didn’t want to give up the love of her life because her parents didn’t approve of his occupation as a mechanic. They didn’t think their daughter was worthy of that. Lorena had met me and thought that if she didn’t marry me, her parents would cut her off from her inheritance. So she married me and went back to her lover every month. Lorena was leading two lives. I was totally oblivious. And that’s not even the worst of it. Lorena and her lover were getting ready to run away with each right before the accident. Lorena had confided in Monique that she was two months pregnant with her lover’s baby.”

“Shit, man! I am so sorry to hear that,” Dante said as he patted Reid’s back.

“Yeah, well that was five years ago. You would think that I would be over that shit by now. It just irritates me knowing that I was that naïve and I really didn’t know my own wife. I thought we were in love. She never showed any sign of unhappiness. We made love all the time. The sex between us was fantastic. I just don’t know why she would betray our love and commitment we made toward one another. I have a hard time trusting women now. I usually just have casual sex with a woman when I meet her. I make it very clear they will be no strings attached.”

“Is that why you freaked out last night after we what we did with Amber in the hot tub? You’re afraid that you are falling for her and you don’t want to be made a fool of again if she turns out to be anything like Lorena. I only know of what you just told me about your wife, and from what I have found out while getting to know Amber, she is one of the sweetest, kindest women that only wants to make you happy. I see the way she looks at you when you don’t notice. There’s a spark, almost a glow to her eyes when she looks at you. You make her happy. I like to see her smile when she talks about the things that make her happy. She puts a smile on my face every time I see her walk into a room.”

Reid removed his sunglasses and looked Dante in the eye. “I know she is nothing like Lorena. Lorena was a liar, and our whole marriage was a complete lie. I can see that Amber is nothing like her. My heart tells me so.” Reid shook his head. “But there is always going to be that little voice in the back of my head that tells me I shouldn’t trust her because trust will bite you in the ass if you let it. I have trust issues. I don’t think I will ever overcome that feeling with any woman I might want a future with. I don’t expect you to understand.”

“You know I was married, too, once?”

“Yeah, I knew that from your background check,” Reid smirked.

Dante chuckled. “Well, my wife Sarah basically divorced me because of infertility problems and the fact that I thought it was my fault I paid more attention to my career instead of our marriage. All she asked of me was a family, and I couldn’t even give my wife that one thing that she asked of me because I was so wrapped up in my career. I couldn’t give her the children she wanted. Our divorce was mutual. It wasn’t a marriage in the end. You may not believe this now, but this pain you’re in won’t last forever.”

Dante could see the hurt reflecting in his eyes. He had mirrored that very look after his marriage to Sarah ended. Amber was like no other woman he had ever encountered. Her whole demeanor toward life was refreshing. Even though someone may be after her, she never let it be known that it was bothering her. Dante had convinced himself that Amber might be the key to his and Reid’s happiness for their future. Even though he was only there temporarily, Dante would consider a life here with Amber and Reid if they let him. Reid would take some time to convince, but he knew that the sexy little Amber may have already wormed her way into the stone heart of Reid. There was so much hesitation on Reid’s part. Now all Dante needed to do was give each of them a little shove in the direction of a permanent ménage relationship for them to share in the future.

“I’m here to do a job, Reid. I came to this island to get answers on a murder case that I thought Amber may have been involved in. Now that I know the truth, I decided to stay on my own free will to protect her from potential harm. I wouldn’t have done that for just anyone, Reid. There’s something special about Amber. After the night we shared together, I want to explore what we may have together. There’s some sort of connection the three of us share. All I’m asking of you is that we take the time that we have while I’m here on the island to see what evolves between us. Aren’t you even willing to give this a chance?”

Deep inside Reid’s heart he wanted to scream yes. But his brain told him it would only be sex between them and nothing more. Lorena had royally fucked him up in the head to ever trust a woman ever again.

What happened in the hot tub last night with Amber and Dante was the most thrilling and erotic experience he had ever dreamt of. Even though ménage relationships were a part of living on Sunset Point, he had never really thought of sharing that experience with anyone when he met Lorena. Reid had always considered himself to be a greedy man when he was involved with a woman. He wanted to be the only one to love and adore that special someone when he was in love. He didn’t need help when it came to showing a woman a good time. But Reid had to admit, when he observed Amber’s face when they both were pleasuring her, it was undeniable that it felt right to share this experience with Dante. Amber was enjoying herself, and she obviously wasn’t turning them down.

Reid felt six ways fucked-up in the head. He was a successful millionaire that didn’t need to work. He only created video games to pass the time in his boring life. He never ventured out of his house to go into town to meet or have dinner with friends. Reid had the occasional charity auctions he attended at the hotel or a poker game with some of his buddies once and a while.

Reid never brought women back to his villa. This was his haven. His privacy was more important to him than anything else. He was beginning to feel his walls cave in the more he got to know Amber. As Dante pointed out, maybe Amber was holding the key to his freedom. She very well could be the one that he had been avoiding all this time to share the rest of his life with. He needed to stop acting like a prick with Amber. He didn’t mean to be so rude toward her after they fucked her in the hot tub.

After Reid had gone to bed last night, he found that he couldn’t sleep. All he wanted to do was go to Amber. He wanted to hold her in his arms and apologize as she slept. He needed to make things right among all of them this evening.

“I have some work to finish up before you pick Amber up this evening. I want to make it up to her for being an ass last night. I am going to go with you to pick her up from work. I want to take the both of you out to dinner to apologize for being an asshole. I have a few surprises I think you both will enjoy.”

Dante nodded. “Okay with me. I need to put a call in with my chief and see if there have been any new leads. He wasn’t too happy when I told him I would be taking a leave of absence, even though I was here on business. I will catch you later.”

Dante started to walk away. “Hey, Dante.” Dante turned and faced him. “Thank you for listening. I don’t know what it is about you, but I have never been able to talk to anyone about my past like I did with you just now. I felt good to finally get it off my chest and…I just wanted to thank you.”

Dante shook his head and walked back toward the villa. Reid turned toward the sea once again. For once he was tired of looking out and feeling lonely. Reid started walking back to his villa. He wanted to make things right with Amber, and he had a few ideas how he wanted to do that this evening.

“Hey, boss, it’s me, Jerry.”

“Did you find my diamonds yet, Jerry?” Anton Wilks asked while holding his patience at bay as he spoke on his speakerphone.

“Ah…not exactly, boss. I haven’t been able to get inside the house where Amber is staying yet,” Jerry stuttered on the other line.

Jerry was one of Anton’s best men. After finally discovering that Amber Green had run away the night he had Jerry put a bullet in that piece-of-shit Charlie’s head, Anton had tracked Amber down to some island named Sunset Point. He thought he made it clear to Jerry that he wanted him to go down there, find his diamonds, and get home with them as soon as possible. Maybe Jerry was losing his touch at handling these situations for him. Anton might have to start thinking about replacing Jerry once he returned.

“What’s the holdup, Jerry?” Anton was beginning to lose his patience.

“She is staying with some rich guy. Every time I get close enough to the house, something comes up. I have broken into the wealthiest homes before in my days, but when I had a look at this guy’s system, I realized it’s going to take me a little more effort and determination on my part. I’m not used to his high-tech system. There is always someone home. I haven’t had a chance to break in. And now that detective from back in Chicago—you know the one that brought you in for questioning—is here staying with them now.”

“I am losing my patience with you, Jerry. If I have to fly there myself, I am going to shoot you with my own gun and then use it on Ms. Green once I find my damned diamonds. I know she has them, Jerry. There was something fishy about the way Charlie kept acting whenever we looked through her belongings. It was if he had hid it in her stuff. I would have my diamonds by now if it weren’t for Charlie trying to lunge for your gun. Now I have to get them back the hard way, even if you have to torture it out of her. I need you to get inside that house and go through her shit. Do it tonight. I don’t care how you do it, just get in there and call me tonight.”

“Yes, boss. I understand.”

Anton disconnected and slammed his cell on the table. He was tired of this game. He wanted what belonged to him, and he was tired of waiting for it. If Jerry didn’t find those diamonds tonight, he would have to jump on the next flight and ask Ms. Green himself where the diamonds were before he put a bullet in her just like he did good ol’ Charlie. And then he would make it look like a robbery gone bad and put the blame on Jerry, leaving Anton free and clear.

“Thank you so much for the beautiful sundress and adorable shoes, Reid,” Amber said as she sat in the backseat of Reid’s Mercedes, smoothing her hands down her lap of her new dress. “You didn’t need to do that.”

Reid had surprised her today at work. Holly had presented her with a bag from a store called Designs by Lark. Holly stood next to her while she opened the note that was attached outside of the bag. The note was from Reid. He started out by apologizing for the way he acted the night before and wanted to make it up to her and Dante by taking them out to a nice dinner after work. He and Dante would be picking her up as soon as she was done with her spa treatment. Reid had informed Holly to give Amber the best treatment they had. In the note, Reid had mentioned that after her last client, Gaby Larkin was expecting her at her boutique, Designs by Lark. Her instructions were to pick out a sundress to wear this evening for dinner, along with a pair of shoes. While she was in the hands of Gaby Lark, Amber was expected to pick out a second evening dress that would be worn to an auction they were all expected to attend tomorrow evening.

Amber was on cloud nine all afternoon until she was expected to show up and find two dresses at Gaby’s boutique. When Amber walked into Designs by Lark, right away she noticed the soft antique ivory shelving and huge windows across the front. There were decadent crystal chandeliers over the two dressing platforms that were each centered in front of six-foot-long mirrors that leaned against the wall instead of hanging on it. The lighting was perfectly set to create a spa-like atmosphere and deter that fluorescent trauma that most women felt when they were in a department store dressing room. There were two matching Queen Anne sofas, each facing a respective platform, and several slipper chairs in various designs. Clothing hung neatly on racks by color, and all of the shelving was lit to display the accessories and lingerie pieces perfectly.

Amber noticed the antique ladies’ writing desk that held Gaby’s cash register in the corner. It felt as though Amber was in a large dress-up room. Something every woman would love to have.

Amber began to look around and noticed a beautiful halter dress that was the color of forest green, with cream and pale-yellow flowers. It just so happened that she grabbed her size off the rack. This was meant to be mine.

“Oh hello, Amber,” Gaby said as she walked from the back room. “Reid called me today and told me to expect you this afternoon.” Gaby smiled as she walked toward her, holding some dresses in her arm.

Gaby Larkin was a beautiful woman, whose long, light-brown hair had streaks of gold and amber. She had long, thick lashes that made her chocolate-brown eyes stand out. She was perfect in all the right places. Gaby was a knockout. Any man would consider himself lucky to nab a woman as beautiful as Gaby.

“Hi, Gaby. It’s so nice to see you again.” Amber looked around the store. “I just love your boutique. It’s so warm and welcoming.”

Gaby sighed. “This is my baby. This store has always been a dream of mine.” She then nodded to the dress she was holding. “That dress will look so adorable on you. I have the perfect gold, strappy, rhinestone sandals that will go perfect with it. Be right back.”

Amber kept browsing the racks until she found a gorgeous evening dress that would be perfect for the auction Reid spoke of. The long, form-fitted, emerald-green dress had one wide shoulder, similar to a toga appearance.

“Yes! That color and style would look amazing on you, Amber,” Gaby said as she was holding the shoes she spoke of. “With your gorgeous curves, I guarantee that will fit as though it was made for you.” Gaby took the dresses from Amber and started walking toward the dressing room. “I have known Reid for so long. I am happy to hear he has finally found happiness. I guess we all have finally found the ones we have been waiting to find for so long.”

Amber got to know a little more about Gaby and her three hunky men. She enjoyed getting to know Gaby on a personal level as she was trying on her dresses. It was obvious to Amber the way Gaby spoke about Austin, Michael, and Kendrick that Gaby’s men made her happy. Amber had told her about Dante and how she had come to grow just as fond of him as Reid.

After trying on the dresses she chose, Gaby took the time to pick out the perfect pair of gold heels that completed the evening dress. Reid had already given Gaby his credit card over the phone to pay for her new dresses.

Gaby waved at her as she left the store. “I’ll see you at the auction on Saturday, sweetie. You’re going to knock their socks off when they see you in that dress. Maybe we’ll all go have lunch sometime next week. I’ll call the girls, and we can all meet at Mama Lupe’s and drink some margaritas.” Gaby winked.

When Amber got back to the salon, Holly had begun her pampering with a Swedish massage for an hour, followed by a full manicure and pedicure, and finally a Brazilian wax job. Amber usually shaved her bikini, as she liked the feel of her bare mound. She had heard horror stories about women getting their pussies waxed. When the girl was done, Amber noticed it wasn’t as bad as she thought. Amber had never enjoyed a day to pamper herself like that in all her life. She was always trying to make other people beautiful and glamorous for that special someone. Now it was her turn to look and feel appealing for once. Amber never could afford the minor pleasures in life that make a woman feel good, like a manicure. Charlie always would take all her tips she had earned for the day and spend them at the bar. She was lucky to pay the rent on the apartment they shared.

The more time she spent with Reid and Dante, the more she enjoyed the constant attention she was getting. It was the little things that made her feel desired. Earlier in the morning, Reid had brushed up against her from behind as he grabbed a cup for his coffee. Dante had kissed her on the cheek as she sat and ate her toast. Dante smiled at her every time he saw her, and Reid was starting to come out of his shell, she noticed this morning. There was definitely chemistry among them. Her body told her so every time either of them was near. They were like a drug. Amber began to crave more of what they did the night before. She could feel her heartbeat palpitate against her chest, and her breathing increased, along with the trickle of wetness that seeped from her pussy.

Charlie never spiked her arousal like Reid and Dante. He also never surprised her out to dinner or surprised her with anything. After a while it was like they were only roommates. The sex was dull and boring. Amber was beginning to think of her vibrator as her boyfriend. She had more sex with it than she did with Charlie.

“So where are we having dinner?” Dante asked Reid as he drove.

“I thought I would take you to a casual place this evening. How does Mexican food sound?”

“I could use a Corona,” Dante said.

“I would love to have a margarita and some chips and salsa.”

Amber noticed a store called Naughty Sprinkles. She always did like eating sweet stuff. Maybe too much. That was why her hips were as big as they were.

“Do you think after dinner we could stop at that cute little bakery to pick up some dessert?”

Reid looked in his rearview mirror as he spoke to her. “Of course. I haven’t seen the owner, Liz, in a long time. I heard her niece Reece is here to help her out in the store so she could spend more time as the mayor. Esmie brings me a cupcake once and a while from her bakery. I think you will like her cupcakes.”

Reid parked the car on the street. Dante helped her from the backseat. Amber noticed the bright, colorful sign, saying Mama Lupe’s Mexican Restaurant. Amber didn’t have time earlier to eat lunch that day. She was going to have to request an extra bowl of chips because she knew she was going to eat them all before they had a chance to order.

The restaurant smelled of spicy and well-flavored food. The room was very colorful with reds, greens, and bright yellows. Standing by the hostess was the very pregnant Quinn.

“Hi, Quinn!” Amber said as she hugged her upper body to her chest.

“I was wondering when you were going to come in and eat.” Quinn smiled as she looked at Reid and gave him the same hug. “Hello, stranger. How are you?”

“Fine. Thank you, Quinn. You look beautiful. What they say is true. Women really do glow when they’re pregnant.”

Quinn smacked him on the shoulder. “You devil. I feel like a cow. I can’t wait for this baby boy to come out. He’s expected to make an appearance any day now. His three daddies are hounding me to rest more and stay off my feet. You know I’m not the type to sit around. I have to be doing something all the time.” Quinn looked at Dante. “And who might you be?”

Dante stuck his hand out. “Detective Dante DeSoto from Chicago PD.”

“What’s wrong? Haven’t we got enough cops on this island already?” She snickered.

“I’m here to keep an eye on Amber here and make sure she doesn’t get into any trouble.” He winked at Quinn.

Quinn eyed the three of them. “Hmm, well I guess you all will tell me eventually what really is going on. Until then, how about I show you to a table?”

Reid chose to sit across from her at the table as Dante took the seat next to her. They both just laughed at her when she requested from the busboy to bring a second bowl of chips before they had a chance to eat the ones in front of them.

“I’m so hungry,” she said as she was looking at the menu. “I might have to order this combo plate with three items on it.”

Dante laughed. “I love a girl that isn’t afraid to eat in front of a man. Why can’t you eat what you want? We shouldn’t have to hide our guilty pleasures. Food being one of them. Why can’t we all be honest from the beginning? No secrets. Enjoy life to the fullest.”

Dante was right. She liked the way he thought. Women always tried to act prim and proper when they first started a relationship. And then once they got comfortable with one another, they gained weight. That was when Amber knew that two people were happy together. Couples considered food to be a comfort food to them. Amber knew that she should have ordered a salad, but she enjoyed food too much to lie about one of her few pleasures. That was why she felt as though her hips and ass were as big as they were. Since Dante and Reid already knew what she looked like naked, she really wasn’t as worried about what she looked like naked to them. They never acted like they didn’t approve of her hips and curves.

“Yeah, well I should be eating a salad and watching my weight, I could stand to lose ten pounds.” Amber noticed the table got quiet. She looked up from the chip bowl to see anger blazing deep in Reid’s eyes.

Reid placed his arms on the table as he leaned forward to say to her, “Please don’t talk about your beautiful curves like that. Have we ever given you the impression that either of us don’t enjoy every swell or curve to your luscious body?”

Dante took her hand into his. “Reid is right. I love your sexy body, baby. Who the hell likes a stick woman? I don’t want to fuck a bag of bones. I want to make sure I have a nice warm body below mine as I caress and fuck every curve on her body. Your body is perfect in my eyes, Amber. What the fuck did that loser Charlie tell you? If he wasn’t already dead, I would beat the ever living shit out of his dumb ass forever letting you doubt how beautiful and sexy you really are.”

Amber looked down at her hands. “Thank you. I guess I just never had anyone tell me they liked my body the way it was.”

“I guess tonight after we get back to the villa, Dante and I will have to show you just how much we really adore your body.”

All through dinner Reid couldn’t help but think of Amber and how little she thought of herself. She was one of the most gorgeous women he had ever laid eyes on. Just her personality alone was remarkable. It was exhilarating to sit and actually have a conversation with a woman that he didn’t just want to finish up dinner with, take her to bed, and never have an emotional connection with ever again. Getting to know a woman on a personal level meant having a relationship with a woman. And Reid didn’t think he was mentally ready for that. Until he met Amber.

The conversation between the three of them flowed all through dinner. Reid was learning more and more about Amber, her past, and her likes and dislikes. He knew that she enjoyed chocolate, old eighties comedy movies, pepperoni pizza with pineapple, and reading romance novels. Reid made a mental note to check on ordering her a Kindle Fire the next day so she could read anytime and anywhere. It had brought him great delight to know that she liked his choice in what she was wearing tonight. If he could, he would make her happy any chance he could. Just to see her smile made his heart soar like he had never felt before.

Reid was always leery about what he said around her. He didn’t want to lead her on too much. This trio that he and Dante had initiated was strictly momentary. It could never be anything more. Esmie would return back to her job, Amber would find a place to live on the island, and after Amber’s ex’s murderer was found, Dante would return to Chicago. Everyone’s lives would return to normal. Reid was a self-proclaimed bachelor and never intended on getting married ever again. He never felt as though he could ever trust a woman enough to marry again.

After they left the Mexican restaurant, Amber had asked them if they could take a walk around and maybe walk off the enchilada, chicken taco, and taquitos she had eaten. Reid was surprised that she was able to eat so much. Amber was a little thing compared to his six-foot-two frame. He thought he could eat a lot, but Amber was full of surprises. Dante ordered the same thing as he did. Mama Lupe’s was known for their fresh, spicy chicken fajitas, beans and rice. Mama Lupe’s made fresh homemade corn and flour tortillas daily and delicious flan for desert. Tonight he wouldn’t be having the dessert. Amber wanted cupcakes from Naughty Sprinkles, and he was going to make sure she got them.

“Ooh look, there’s Gaby’s shop. I had a lot of fun with her. We had fun chatting with each other while I tried on some dresses from her store,” Amber said as they stopped in front of the store Designs by Lark. “I had so much fun meeting all the girls Trinity introduced me to when we met up for drinks at Kraken’s. Gaby seems really sweet and beautiful. How come you never hooked up with her? Or have you dated her in the past?”

“No. She and I have grown up together on this island. It’s like dating my little sister. Gaby is about ten years younger than me. We are just friends. I called her today at the boutique and asked her to find something nice for you to wear for dinner tonight. She told me she knew the perfect dress for you,” Reid said as they stood in front of her store.”

“She nailed my size in dress and shoes, too.” Amber peered inside the glass door. “Shoot! It looks like we missed her. The store is already closed for the night.”

“I’m sure you both will be running into each other another time. Now…I think someone mentioned something about different flavors of cupcakes?” Dante said as he rubbed his flat abdomen.

Reid chuckled as Amber licked her lips. Shit! Now he was going to have to buy extra cupcakes just to see her lick her lips like that once again.

Dante held the door open for Amber and Reid as they all entered Naughty Sprinkles. They were quickly engulfed by the sweet aroma of sugary baked goods.

Inside, the warm and inviting décor continued with two black-and-white striped walls. The two adjacent walls were a solid hot pink. Bright-white crown molding made the walls pop. Cute round tables with café style chairs sat haphazardly around, adorned with bright-green foliage and more of the same hot-pink flowers. Splashes of the lime green continued throughout, making the feel of the shop cheery and inviting. A menu of cakes hung at the far end of the shop behind the counter. The font was a beautiful cursive, giving elegance to the already fabulous space.

“Oh this place smells heavenly,” Amber said as she strolled to the display counter. Her fingers were pressed against the glass like a kid in a candy store. “Oh my goodness, look at all the sinfully different flavors they have to offer. There’s Sunset Point Key Lime, Tropical Heat…Bacon and Beer?” Amber turned to look over her shoulder at Reid and crinkled her nose. “That doesn’t sound very good.”

“You’d be surprised.” Reid chuckled. “Esmie brought me one once and didn’t tell me the name until after I ate it. It’s actually pretty good—it’s chocolate beer batter cupcake, topped with maple-glazed bacon frosting and crunchy maple-bacon pieces.”

“Huh? Well I still want to keep looking. Oooh, Lustful Lemon. I like lemon, and there’s Sinful Strawberry, and Whips and Chains Excite Me. Wait, I want that one!” she said while pointing to a cupcake that had coconut shavings on the top.

Just then a beautiful auburn-redheaded woman walked out from the back. Her smile widened when she saw Amber. “Hi, Amber.”

Reece was a tall redhead that had these stunning emerald-green eyes. She had a figure that Amber would kill for. Reece was about five inches taller than Amber’s five-foot-four frame. She had a curvy appeal to her that Amber was sure to capture men’s attention.

Amber’s smile beamed with excitement. “Hi, Reece. I didn’t know you worked here.”

“I am helping out my Aunt Liz.” Reece looked at Reid and Dante. “Hi, I’m Reece,” she said as she held out her hand to shake theirs.

Reid reached out and shook her hand. “Reid Sullivan—and this is Detective Dante DeSoto from Chicago.” Dante shook her hand in turn. “I heard that her niece was helping out around here. It’s nice to see that your aunt is going to get some help in her bakery. I bet she feels better getting some help so she can concentrate at being the mayor of Sunset Point.”

Reece shrugged her shoulders. “She needed the help, and I needed a change. So what flavor entices you the most?”

“I want to have Sex on the Beach, please.”

Reid groaned. Of course she would make his dick hard by just saying those words. He wanted to have sex on the beach, in the pool, bent over the couch, and maybe even in his large bed. He would have to think of that last one. Reid never bedded a woman in his own bed. When he found out about Lorena, Reid threw the old bed out and ordered a new one. Gone with the old, Reid felt as though beds seemed too personal and intimate. Those days were over for Reid.

Reid was brought out of thought by the ringing of his cell phone in his pocket. “Hello, Jackson. What’s up?”

“There’s been a break-in at your villa. The security alarm was set off, and when I sent Beau and Diego over to investigate it, they said someone had broken into the house and only ransacked Amber’s room. It was obvious that whoever did this was looking for something that she might have.”

“Fuck! We’re headed back right now.”

sexy
Platinum Member

Unread post by sexy » 11 May 2016 22:53

Chapter Seven

Dante was introduced to the two detectives that were on the scene at Reid’s villa. After making polite pleasantries with Detective Beau Rivers and his partner, Detective Diego Mendez, Dante went to go take a look at Amber’s room. Amber had followed him in and took assessment of her belongings. She informed them that nothing seemed to be missing or disturbed from her room. Amber seemed more embarrassed that her vibrators were thrown on the bed for everyone to see. She quickly hid them back in the nightstand and put away her belongings that had been thrown about the room.

“Everything seems to be here. I didn’t really have anything to bring with me when I moved from Chicago, so I pretty much know that I have all my stuff here.” Amber turned to look at him. Her hands began to shake when she asked, “This is because of Charlie. Anton and his men have tracked me down to the island, and they seem to think that I have their diamonds.”

Dante took her into his arms. He didn’t like seeing her weak and fragile. It frightened him to think of what would have happened to her if he or Reid weren’t home and she was here when they showed up.

“You’re safe. I promise I won’t let anyone hurt you. I need to go talk to Reid and the detectives. Will you be okay in here?” Dante watched her shake her head before she squeezed her body against his one last time before releasing him.

Dante would rather die than to have anyone harm a hair on Amber. It made Dante sick to his stomach knowing that someone violated Reid’s home just to go through her things. Amber had become very special to Dante. No one had ever made him feel this protective over her. He wanted nothing more than to send the detectives home and coddle her, telling her everything was going to be fine.

“I’m fine. I think I will soak in the hot tub when everyone is gone. Do you think that will be okay?”

“Yes. But Reid and I will join you. I don’t want you to do anything alone without Reid or I anymore.” Dante kissed her lips before he released her body to leave the room.

Dante entered the kitchen to see Reid talking to the detectives. Beau was as tall as Dante. He had blond hair and blue eyes, and his partner Diego had short brown hair. They were attractive enough to make Amber blush when she was first introduced to them. Dante would have to make note of that flirtation that she attempted while meeting them. His hand itched to spank the mischief she may have considered while talking and flirting with the detectives. She was his while he was here on the island. He planned to only share her with Reid and no one else.

“Did you guys find anything?”

Diego shook his head. “Only that the security system was breached by a pro. He cut all the power off to the house and used a tool to enter through the garage door.”

“I have my security company coming out right now to check everything and reset my codes. I am having cameras installed when they show up. I thought I had a great system without cameras. I guess I should have had them installed a long time ago, and maybe we might have a picture of the asshat that broke in,” Reid said to Dante.

“Well, there’s not much else we can do here this evening. I will call Jackson and fill him in on what’s going on. We’ll talk to you later, gentlemen,” Beau said as he shook Reid and Dante’s hand.

Reid and Dante walked the detectives out. “Thanks for coming out, guys,” Reid said.

Diego turned to him when they reached their vehicle. “You take care of yourself and watch your back, my friend. I know you will watch out for your guests, but I don’t like the idea of someone breaking in and tossing Ms. Green’s room. You be careful and call us if you need us.”

Beau nodded. “We’ll head back to the station and see what we can dig up. One of the island’s guests has to be responsible. We just need to figure out which one. We will call you the minute we have anything.”

Dante watched the two men drive down the cement path that led out of Reid’s gated garden. Reid started to turn and walk back to the house.

“Where is Amber?”

“She wanted to clean up and then go soak in the hot tub.”

“You’re not letting her go alone are you, not after all this?”

Dante slapped him on the back as they enter the house. “I think she will take this a little serious now. I will go out and sit with her by the pool while you wait for the security company to come out.”

“Fuck, Dante, I am so glad we got her out of the house tonight. I can’t imagine what would have happened to her if we were all here and someone had hurt her.”

Dante knew that Amber was squirming her way into Reid’s heart. Maybe she had secured a place in Dante’s as well.

Amber rubbed lotion over her skin and decided to crawl into bed. With all the commotion tonight, maybe Reid and Dante just wanted to go to bed. Amber was feeling sexually frustrated. She decided to be naughty and forgo her clothes she usually slept in and slide her naked body beneath the cool satin sheets.

After about ten minutes of tossing and turning, Amber gave up and decided that she needed to make herself come with an orgasm to help her fall asleep tonight. She sat up and leaned over to open the nightstand where she kept her vibrator and plug. Amber stared at her butt plug and smiled inwardly. Tonight she wanted to play. Her pussy creamed at the mere thought of having her ass packed full as she penetrated her pussy with her favorite vibrator. She grabbed both toys and a small bottle of lube and threw the sheet off her body. Her pussy was quivering in anticipation of finally finding relief she so deserved.

Amber generously lubed up her butt plug and made sure her anus was also well lubed. She slowly inserted the plug until it was fully seated inside her tight puckered hole. She loved the feeling of ass play. Charlie never asked her to play like that, so instead of asking him, she took matters into her own hands. Amber loved the tight sensation of something foreign in her ass.

She then lay on her back and squeezed some lube onto her fingers. She used her two fingers to slide up and down her already drenched pussy lips. She didn’t really need the added gel, but she liked the way her silicone vibrator felt when it was slippery as it slid against her clit and pussy lips.

With her free left hand she reached up and fondled her puckered breast. She tweaked and pinched the taut nipple as she guided her fingers through her slick passage, teasing her clit. She then reached over and grabbed her vibrator. When she went to turn the knob on, nothing happened.

Shit! Of course my batteries went dead. I knew I should have checked before I got into it.

Amber eased up off the bed and sat on the edge. She twisted the knob open to take the batteries out. That was when she discovered there were no batteries, only the diamonds that the guys that killed Charlie were after.

Amber shrieked. “Reid…Dante! Oh my God! Hurry, come here quick!”

Dante and Reid busted through the door and skidded to a stop when they noticed she was bare naked. Dante was holding his gun.

“Baby, what’s wrong? Why are you screaming?” Dante asked as he put the safety back on his 8 mm.

Amber pointed to the vibrator and diamonds that lay on her bed. “I found what they were looking for. I think Charlie purposely hid them in there for me to find.”

Reid walked toward her and hugged her to his body. “You scared the shit out of me when I heard you scream. I think I just lost five years off my life.”

“I think I better call the detectives back. Man, the hits just keep coming tonight, don’t they? Can anything else exciting happen tonight?” Dante asked.

“Umm, well I think Amber may have one more surprise for us this evening. Looks and feels like our girl here was playing with toys without us. Seems Amber enjoys the pleasure of a plug up her ass as she uses her vibrator.”

Amber just realized that she was standing before them stark naked with a plug up her ass as Reid patted her butt.

Dante walked behind her to look. “Fuck! This is not what I need to see right now. This is the fuckin’ hottest thing I have ever seen. You are full of surprises, Amber.” Dante swatted her ass. “Get dressed before I bend your ass over and shove my cock up your pussy. I have a call to make, and hopefully Beau and Diego will show up after my dick goes down,” he said before he leaned in to take her mouth in a heated kiss that left them both breathless as he pulled away.

Reid turned her naked body so her back was to his front. He then slid his hand between her legs to discover how wet she really was. Dante stared at them as Reid touched her breasts and rubbed her clit with his other free hand.

“I can’t leave her like this. Our girl needs to come. I don’t like that she feels the need to use her vibrator because we aren’t living up to her sexual expectations.” Reid then slid two fingers inside her vagina. “Fuck, Amber, you’re so wet. I will help ease your pain and suffering since we were the ones who were neglecting you.”

Amber watched as Dante stood in complete silence and observed them as Reid finger-fucked her pussy. His thick fingers felt pleasantly warm and inviting as they plunged inside her channel. Amber allowed her head to rest against Reid’s shoulder as her eyes began to lower.

“No! Look at me while Reid touches you, Amber. I want to be the one that watches you come. I want to see your pleasure as he brings satisfaction to your body,” Dante said as he backed up and leaned against the dresser.

Amber wanted to come right then and there. She had to bite her lip from moaning. She had never thought of herself as an exhibitionist, but she was getting off having Dante watch her being touched by Reid.

“Suck her tits, Dante. Amber needs you to touch her.”

Dante walked toward them and sat at the edge of the bed and turned her so that he was eye level with her chest.

“You have amazing tits, Amber.” Dante leaned over to lick the tip before taking one into his mouth. “They’re so creamy and soft, just like your pussy. I love how the color of your nipples is the same color of your lips, dark pink.”

Amber grinded her hips against Reid’s hand. “Please, I need to come. Bite my nipples, Dante. Suck them hard.”

Dante sucked her nipple inside his mouth, and when he started to pull away he took the tip between his teeth and lightly bit down on it.

“Yes, like that…more…harder, Dante.”

Amber felt her climax sneak up on her. Reid pinched her nub until she surged her hips against his fingers, wanting more. Dante nibbled and sucked harder on her breast until her orgasm finally came crashing down and she grew weak in the knees. Reid held her body securely close to his. Dante ran his hands up and down her stomach. Insecurely, she flinched as his hands roamed her stomach pooch.

“I love your sexy body, Amber. If I didn’t have to go make that call right now, I would show you how much I would enjoy it,” Dante said as he stood and placed a sweet, soft chaste kiss on her lips.

Dante grabbed his gun before he left the bedroom that he had placed on the dresser before he helped Reid.

Amber turned into Reid’s arms and saw the heat and desire his eyes held. “Get dressed, Amber,” he said before releasing her from his arms. Before he left the room he turned and faced her. “We’ll continue this after the detectives leave. I guarantee this night is far from over.”

God I hope not!

“We almost didn’t answer your call, Reid. We thought you were calling us to bust our chops about what we said to you earlier,” Detective Diego said as he placed the six dime-shaped diamonds in the evidence bag.

“Yeah, well if you didn’t put your nose where it didn’t belong then you wouldn’t have to worry about it, would you?” Reid said as he sat next Amber at the kitchen table.

Reid was relieved that they finally solved the mystery of where the diamonds could be that someone was looking for. Those diamonds had to be worth about half a million dollars. No wonder someone was trying to get them back. Now all they had to do was to try and set a trap for when the next time the intruder showed up.

“I have already notified my captain in Chicago and told him to expect a phone call from either of you,” Dante said as he stood next to Amber’s chair.

Beau and Diego stood from the chairs they were previously occupying and started to walk toward the living room.

“We have to note every detail in the report, Ms. Green, but you have my word no one else will ever know where you found the diamonds.”

Reid let Dante walk Beau and Diego to the door. Amber stood and walked to put her glass away that she was drinking water from. Reid stood and followed her to the sink. Amber had put on a thick white, terry-cloth robe when the detectives showed up.

As he stood behind her, Reid reached in front of her waist to untie the cords wrapped around her. He then slid the shoulder off one side of her robe, exposing her bare shoulder blade.

“I have been so hard ever since we left the bedroom.” Reid then kissed her shoulder. “I couldn’t even walk them out the door in fear they would see my raging hard-on. Let’s go to my bedroom where we have more room to play.”

Reid followed her from the kitchen, down the hallway, and past her room. Reid had never brought a woman to his bed since Lorena died. He didn’t know why he invited her to his private sanctuary. Maybe it was for his own peace of mind. Maybe he needed to know if Amber fit into his world. There was only one way to know that. Reid hated the person he had become since Lorena’s deception. He knew deep in his heart that not all women were like his lying, cheating, deceiving dead wife Lorena. He didn’t want to compare Amber to her. Ever!

Amber stood in the middle of Reid’s gigantic master bedroom. That was one thing he enjoyed most about waking up every morning. There was nothing more exhilarating than to wake every morning with a view of paradise.

Reid walked to the bed and pulled the comforter to the foot of the bed so that the white satin sheets were in view.

“Take off your robe, and then I want you to prop your ass at the foot of the bed.”

Amber removed her robe and allowed it to pool at her feet. She walked slowly and seductively toward the bed before she climbed up and scooted until her feet and ass were at the edge.

Reid unbuttoned the white dress shirt he wore to dinner. Amber sat on her elbows and watched his every move. After he was done taking off his shirt, he then threw it on the floor next to her robe. Reid then kicked off his shoes and pulled off his socks. He now only stood there in his dress slacks.

“Spread your legs wide and let me see that pink pussy of yours that has been taunting me all evening.”

Amber did as he asked. She allowed her legs to widen, exposing her pink tantalizing lips. She had the prettiest pussy he had ever seen. Reid could see her lips pouty and wet with desire. Amber was as ready and needy as he was.

“Place your feet on the foot of the bed and keep them open wide.” Amber scooted down and braced her feet wide open for him. “Good girl. I see that you took your plug out of your ass. I guess that means you’re ready to be fucked back there when the time comes. Now I want you to slide your right hand down your sexy stomach until you reach your bare pussy lips. Then I want you to play with your wet pussy as I watch.”

Reid needed to be in control of every situation. For five years he felt as though he allowed his control to slip away. After Amber snuck her way into his meaningless life, he knew that she was turning him into the man he once knew.

Reid watched as Amber’s hand slowly descended down her curvy stomach toward the V of her legs. He body flinched as her hand reached her soaking clit. She slid her middle digit along the slit of her lips, gathering her juices along the way back up to her nub. Amber slowly circled her clit and rubbed it. Her eyes were glued to his as she rubbed her clit.

“Use your other hand to play with your breasts. I want to see how you like them toyed with. Show me how you like to pleasure yourself, Amber.”

Amber pulled and tugged on her nipples as her hand massaged her throbbing vagina. Reid could see the glazed look in her eyes that she was close to coming.

“Don’t make yourself come, Amber. I won’t let you take that away from me.”

Reid then got on the seat that sat at the foot of the bed. He then grabbed Amber’s hips and stared at her glistening cunt.

“God, you have the hottest snatch I have ever seen. I bet you’re dying for me to put my mouth on you and leave all your juices covering my face when I am done.”

Reid heard Amber whimper in need. “Please, Reid. I want your mouth on me so bad. I’m shaking in need.”

Amber was so turned on. The minute his lips touched her pussy she was going to shoot off like fireworks on the Fourth of July. She remembered from the other night in the hot tub how wonderfully talented his mouth was.

Reid was now eye level with her pussy. He stuck out his tongue and took a long, wet swipe of her from the bottom of her pussy lips all the way to the hood. The entire time he did this, his beautiful blue eyes never left hers.

“When I make you come, Amber, I want you to scream my name. I want everyone on this island to know who is making you feel this way.”

You are the one that makes me feel this way, Reid.

If only he would allow her into his heart. She wanted to take the pain away that was buried deep in his soul. Amber knew that there was more to his wife’s death, but she was afraid to ask because the time was never appropriate, and he always seemed to shut down whenever she mentioned her name.

Reid reached up and grabbed both her breasts with his hands as his tongue was deep inside her pussy. He was worshipping and lapping at her pussy, bringing her to a new high. She wasn’t going to take much more of this. Amber was close to releasing her orgasm.

“Reid, please, I need to come.” Amber grabbed the sheets, raising her hips, wiggling and grinding her pelvis deeper into his face. Reid then inserted his two fingers to massage her G-spot. She released the sheet and reached up to grab his hair, trying to pull him closer. “Yes…yes…oh fuck, Reid that’s it. I’m coming.”

Reid turned and twisted his head as he sucked her clit into his mouth. He raised her thighs over his shoulders so he could go deeper inside her. Hi teeth grazed her clit and once again sucked harder on the nub. Amber felt as though she was having the longest orgasm in eternity. She was seeing stars behind her eyelids as she allowed them to close in pure contentment as she came back down to earth from one of the most euphoric experiences of her life.

When she finally had enough energy, she opened her eyes to see not only Reid smile in satisfaction but Dante standing at the door gloriously naked.

“That was quite a show you put on for me, baby,” Dante said as he reached down between his legs and began to stroke his length.

Amber could feel her pussy come alive once again. Reid’s oral performance was amazing and could have set the Richter scale off the charts, but her body craved the taste and feel of the both of them against her skin.

“Bring that big cock over here, detective, so I can take care of that big problem you have in your hand.”

Dante walked toward her and got on the bed as she sat up to watch him lay flat on his back in the middle of the bed. His cock was standing at full attention with the tip begging to have the pre-cum licked free by her tongue.

Amber knelt at the foot of the bed and looked over her shoulder to see that Reid had shed his slacks. She watched as he slid the condom down his thick length. Amber thought of herself as the luckiest woman on the face of the earth to be allowed the pleasure of having sex with two of the sexiest men she had ever laid eyes on.

“Get down here and suck my cock, baby. I have been dying to get your mouth on me since I saw you suck the cum from Reid’s cock in the hot tub. Show me how much you love to suck cock.”

Amber grabbed his dick and enjoyed the sensation of his silky skin beneath her hand. Reid and Dante were almost identical in size, except Dante was a bit longer in length.

Reid got on the bed behind her and rubbed the globes of her cheeks. He then surprised her by landing a smack to her right cheek, which sent a jolt of pleasure pain straight to her clit.

“Have you ever been spanked before, Amber?” Reid asked as he messaged her ass in the same spot he just swatted.

Amber slowed her feathery strokes to turn and look at Reid over her shoulder, “No…never. I haven’t even had anal sex before. I always wanted to try it, but I was afraid to ask.”

“Never be afraid to ask for what you want, Amber. Especially from either of us,” Dante said. “We will always try our damndest to make sure we leave you satisfied.”

Amber smiled and leaned forward to kiss the tip of his bulbous head. She then licked the pre-cum that had seeped from the head. Amber then opened her mouth wide to allow Dante’s dick to fill her mouth as she went deep to the back of her throat. Amber loved to suck cock. There was something about the way a man smelled and tasted that she loved and craved.

“Yes. Just like that, baby. Get a good grip on my cock as you go down on me. Grab my cock like you can’t get enough of it.”

Amber heard the lid to the gel open from behind her as she felt the cool wetness of Reid dick slid back and forth along her slit. Reid entered her quickly, only to pull out just as fast. He was teasing her with the head of his cock. She knew he was going to make her beg for his meaty shaft. She released Dante’s cock with a pop and turned her head to look at Reid from the corner of her eye.

“Fuck me good and hard, Reid. Show me how much you want to fuck my wet pussy. The deeper…the better.” She could see the blaze burn bright in his eyes as he then grabbed her hips hard and surged deep inside her. “Yes, just like that, Reid. Fuck me like you never fucked another woman.” She knew by talking to him like that was like poking a lion in its cage.

Dante chuckled. “Oh someone’s gonna get themself fucked good and hard now.”

Smack! Smack!

Amber clenched her vagina walls around him as she felt the heat flare on her cheeks. She was craving the smack of his open hand against her skin. She wanted to feel it again and again. Amber was beginning to think she liked a little bit of sting on her ass. She liked to be taken hard and fast by Reid and couldn’t wait for both of them to fuck her together.

“Never tell me what I need or how to do it, my little sex kitten!” He then leaned closer to her ear. “I know what kind of woman you are and exactly what kind of fucking you need. I’m going to have this body purring in no time.”

Dante had grabbed a handful of her hair. “Fuck! I don’t know how much more I can take of her mouth. She has my balls so tight they feel like they’re going to fall off.”

Reid grabbed her hips almost painfully rough as he shoved deep inside her. Amber loved it. Reid kept alternating smacks against her cheeks. The heat bloomed and heightened her pleasure as she grew closer to release.

Smack! Smack!

“Fuck! I’m going to shoot a big load down your throat, baby. Here it comes.” Dante’s hips surged off the bed. Amber sucked deeper until she milked him of all his seed. Dante released her hair as she took one final lick of the tip before placing a kiss at the tip.

“You taste good, Dante,” she said as she wiped the juice that had seeped from the corner of her mouth. Amber then licked the remainder off her thumb.

“You are the sexiest woman I have ever encountered, Amber,” Dante said before he slid from under her and kissed her on the lips. “I’ll leave you two alone for a minute.” Dante then walked into the bathroom.

Amber sat up so that she was back-to-chest with Reid. She turned her face and pulled his head in for a scorching, heated kiss. Reid grabbed her stomach to pull her body against his as he fucked her deep. He reached between her legs and touched her slick cunt.

She pulled away from the kiss. “Reid, I need to come.”

He then stopped and pulled his cock from her. “Flip over on your back. I want to see your face when I make you scream my name.”

Amber did as he asked. She was a hair trigger away from coming and would do about anything that man asked at the time. Amber was on her back looking deep into the dark depths of the eyes of a man that was about to keep a promise. She wanted so much to fall in love with this mysterious man she had only met a few days ago.

“Spread your legs wide for me, Amber. I want to see your wetness.” Reid slid a finger through her slit. She could feel more wetness seeping to her core. “Am I making you wet just thinking about how hard you are going to come when I fuck you good and hard, Amber?”

“Reid, please!”

“Beg for my cock, Amber,” he said as he stroked his shaft.

“I need you inside me, Reid. Make me yours.”

Amber watched as his eyes glazed over. His body leaned forward, and he grabbed her hips to plunge deep inside her core. Reid wasn’t gentle. His eyes stayed glued to hers. She seemed to lose herself in those dreamy blue orbs. Reid fucked her in wild, reckless passion. Reid’s hands rubbed her breasts, alternating with pinching and tweaking her nipples. Amber could feel her walls clamping down on his cock.

“Your pussy is so tight around me. Look down at where our bodies are joined together as one. Can you see you cum along my shaft as I go in and out of you?”

Reid reached between her legs and used his thumb to taunt and tease her nub. Amber thrusted her hips further against his groin. She wanted that deeper connection.

“Reid…Reid, oh God, Reid, I can feel you all the way deep in my soul. I want you more than life itself. Please make me yours, Reid. Fuck me like you have never fucked another woman.”

Reid leaned forward so that his body was lying on top of hers. They were now eye level. He slowly slid in and out of her body. Something she had said changed the pace of their lovemaking. She wondered if she had said something to upset him.

Before she could ask what was bothering him, he closed his eyes and pounded her body deep into the mattress. Amber lifted her hips, matching him thrust for thrust. Her body could take no more. Reid slid his hands under her shoulder blades as they were now chest to chest. Amber’s hardened nipples were sensitive to the light hairs across his chest.

“Come for me, Amber.” He picked her body up beneath her arms and sat her fully on his cock as he pounded up inside her. He stared into her eyes as if he was searching deep into her soul. It was if he was holding her close to his heart.

Amber could see he was struggling with his past and wanted to free the demons that plagued his life. She wanted him to open up and unleash all his pain and suffering.

“Reid, I’m coming. Oh God, Reid. You’re so deep inside me I can feel your heartbeat pulsing inside. Reid, I need you so much,” she said as she held his body tight. Reid was grunting as he shot his seed deep inside her body. She heard him whisper something about needing her, too, before he leaned her body against the cool sheets.

Reid leaned over her exhausted body and kissed her like he never had before. There was something in the way he kissed her that made her feel like he had wanted her to know it meant more to him than she thought. It was like he was making love to her mouth in a sensual, loving manner. Amber ran her hands through his hair, trying to get a deeper connection. He then pulled free from her mouth as they stared at one another while trying to regain their breathing. Reid opened his mouth to tell her something.

“Amber, what we just did was special for me. I haven’t allowed anyone this emotionally close to me since Lorena died five years ago.” Reid shook his head and rolled onto his back. “Lorena fucked me up real bad. I have trust issues because of her. I promised myself that I wouldn’t let another woman take advantage of my heart like that again.”

Amber turned on her side to lean on her elbow. She ran her hand down his glorious, well-defined chest. She knew it was best for her to keep quiet and allow him to get whatever he had off his chest.

“I don’t like to talk about this. No one but Dante knows the truth of Lorena’s death. There’s something about this thing you, me, and Dante are all sharing that I feel the need to exorcize all my demons I have been battling for so long.” He took a deep breath as he continued. “I found out after Lorena’s death that the day she died, she was planning on running away with her lover. Apparently Lorena never stopped seeing her ex, even when we were married.”

Amber sucked in her breath. How could anyone betray their spouse for another lover? That was the ultimate deception. Amber could never trust her husband again if he cheated on her with another woman. This Lorena was a stupid bitch. She obviously didn’t appreciate a man as decent and respectable as Reid.

“Her best friend told me that she had gotten pregnant by her lover on one of their weekend getaways together. She was leaving me the day of the accident, and I didn’t even have a clue. I always thought our marriage was stable and we were happy. I often wonder if the baby she carried could have been mine. When they were driving in the city, a truck lost control and killed them both head-on.”

Amber was in shock. No wonder Reid had a hard time finding a meaningful relationship after what Lorena did to his confidence. Amber could see the hurt in his eyes. Lorena had ripped his heart into two and left him to pick up the pieces all these years. “Oh, Reid, I am so sorry. I can’t imagine what you have been through.” Amber leaned her head down to rest her head on his chest. She could hear his heart pounding against his chest. She lazily ran her hand along his chest, trying to calm him and slow his breathing down.

“Everything okay in here?” Amber heard Dante say from behind her. She looked over her shoulder to see him drying himself with a towel. He must have taken a shower to give them some alone time.

Reid ran his hand through her long auburn hair. “Yeah, everything is fine.”

sexy
Platinum Member

Unread post by sexy » 11 May 2016 22:54

Chapter Eight

Anton Wilks was utterly annoyed with Jerry. After receiving the call from Jerry the night before, he decided to take matters in his own hands. Anton jumped on the last red-eye plane and headed to Florida.

Jerry had met Anton at the dock first thing in the morning. Anton wore a baseball hat and sunglasses, trying to conceal his appearance in case he was recognized. Jerry knew Anton was royally pissed and was smart enough to keep his mouth shut until Anton asked him a question. Jerry drove him by the house that Amber Green was staying while on the island. Anton had seen a security truck leave the grounds as they did a drive-by.

“Mr. Sullivan must have tightened up his security since your fuck-up last night. Now I have to think of another way to look for my jewels. Because of your idiotic incompetence, I should go in there right now and shoot them all and find my stuff myself.”

“Boss, I’m telling you, I looked everywhere. I tore up everything in her room. Her belongings were sparse. I wasn’t sure how much time I had, so I wasn’t able to check out the rest of the house. We have to be careful. That detective is staying with them from Chicago. He knows what we look like. We have to keep a low profile while we’re here.”

Anton turned to face him from the driver’s seat of the car Jerry had rented. “Don’t you think I am aware of that you stupid fuck! I am going to have to figure out a plan where I have the slight chance of some possible alone time with Ms. Green. Maybe I need to question her the way her boyfriend Charlie was before I killed him. That is, after she shows me where my diamonds are first. “

Dante woke up the next morning in bed with Amber by his side. He looked around to find the sliding glass door open. Reid must have gone out for an early morning walk on the beach. Last night after he overheard Reid confess to Amber about his deceiving ex-wife, they all crawled into bed together with Amber in the middle. Amber cuddled herself around Reid’s side as Dante spooned her from behind. He knew that confession was good for the soul, and it was a matter of time before Amber would worm her way into his heart.

Dante slipped out of bed and went to the bathroom to relieve himself. He turned on the shower and waited for it to warm up. He knew Amber was tired and let her sleep in before she had to work today.

As he stood beneath one of the three showerheads of the large, marble, glass-enclosed shower stall, Dante closed his eyes and thought about how he had found this place in his life that he never thought he could ever have again with a woman. Dante wanted her. Even though his time there on the island was minimal, he found himself imagining living there, sharing a loving relationship with the woman that he had come to fall in love with in such a short time.

The door to the shower opened. He knew who it was as a pair of hands reached around his waist. Amber hugged his body to hers.

“Morning,” she said with a purr.

He turned her body around so that she was under the warm water. “Morning, baby. Did you sleep well?” Dante kissed her lips and noticed a hint of mint toothpaste on her lips.

“I don’t even remember falling asleep. Do you need me to wash your back for you?” she asked as she picked up the bar of soap from the dish.

Dante took it from her hands. “No. I want to wash your body first.”

After lathering his hands he put the soap back and turned to face her. His hands roamed around her ample breasts, remembering to take time to appreciate the hardened, tight, perky nipples. He enjoyed the swell of her stomach. Dante loved how her full hips molded into her glorious ass. Dante loved women that had full hips and thighs. He found pleasure in grabbing a woman’s hips as he plunged his cock inside of her.

Dante sat on the shower bench and proceeded to lift her foot one at a time and place it on his lap as he washed her beautiful legs and thighs. He lathered each leg and made sure he stopped short of her pelvis. He was purposely torturing her. It brought him great pleasure, making sure Amber’s body was willing for what he had planned. After he made sure her body was rinsed of any soap, he turned her body so that she faced the shower wall.

“I want you to bend over, ass in the air, and place your hands on the bench. I wish I brought my handcuffs with me in the shower. I can’t wait to see your hands bound behind your back as I fuck your sexy mouth. Or better yet, I want to bend your ass over the back of the couch and fuck your ass from behind.”

Amber whimpered.

“You like that idea, don’t you, baby?”

Amber nodded and did as he asked, bending her upper torso over while placing her hands on the shower seat. There she was bent over on full display with all her girlie parts exposed. His gazed lingered momentarily at the spot that lay between her creamy globes. Dante was aching for the chance to be embedded deep inside her forbidden hole that had yet to be breached by any man.

Dante ran his hand down her spine and rubbed his hands in a circular motion around her soft cheeks. He then grabbed the washcloth and threw it on the floor for him to kneel down on. He was now eye level with her pussy and asshole.

“You have the most tantalizing ass I have ever seen. I can’t wait until I have the chance to breach this for myself,” he said as he slid a finger inside her forbidden hole at the same time his other hand rubbed her pink lips.

Amber’s body jerked as she let out a moan in satisfaction. Her body began to shutter and push back in invitation for more of what he was doing.

“You like having both holes invaded at the same time, don’t you, baby?” Dante didn’t give her the chance to answer before he pulled his finger free, only to add another into her tight hole.

“Oooh, Dante, that feels so good. Please don’t tease me. I want to come.”

He then leaned in and lightly nipped at the sweet, peachy cheek in front of him. “I need to taste you, baby. Spread your legs wider for me.” Amber widened her stance for him.

Dante pulled his fingers free from her sphincter. Amber released a small whimper in his sudden retreat. He quickly replaced his fingers with his tongue. Amber seemed to enjoy what he was doing with his tongue. Dante poked her with his tongue, simulating as if he was fucking her with his dick.

“Oh, Dante, please touch my pussy. I need to come,” she practically begged.

Dante rubbed the palm of his hand against her pussy. Amber was squirming, trying to get him to make her come. He then pulled her cheeks wide so that her pussy lips were on full display. Dante dove into her glistening cunt like a man on a mission. He turned and twisted his head, sucking her engorged lips into his mouth. His tongue slid up and down her slit until she could take no more, and she screamed her release as her cream coated his lips and covered his chin.

He pulled her body to a standing position before backing her up against the shower wall. Dante ran his wet hands up the sides of her hips as he looked into her light-green eyes. Amber smiled as she ran the palm of her hand against the side of his cheek.

“You make me feel so good, Dante. You seem to know exactly what my body needs. And my body is telling me I need you inside of me right now.”

Dante picked up her left knee and nudged her cunt with the head of his cock. He teased her with the head, sliding it up and down her slit before finally packing her pussy full of his cock.

Amber’s head rolled back against the wall as he plunged into her wetness. Dante lifted her other leg so that her legs were wrapped securely around his hips as he shoved deep inside of her. He loved seeing her cunt wrapped around him. They fit so perfectly. Everything felt right. Amber was right. That was when he knew that she was the woman he was meant to spend the rest of his life making sure she was happy.

“Amber, I’m going to come,” Dante said as he held her hips. He then leaned in and kissed her with every ounce of passion he felt for her. Dante could feel Amber’s vagina walls ripple and tighten around him. She pulled free from their kiss and rested her head on his shoulder as he allowed her legs to fall to the floor.

They stood there in each other’s arms for a few moments before Dante said, “I didn’t wear a condom, Amber. I assure you that I am clean.”

“I’m on the pill, Dante,” she said against his chest.

“Good. I like the feeling of nothing between us. It’s like all my senses are in overload not wearing a condom. Now why don’t we finish up here and we can see what Reid is up to.”

Amber looked at him. “Now I know why he is so standoffish and chooses to close up. That bitch really did a number on him.” She picked up the shampoo bottle and looked at Dante again. “I’m glad you came looking for me, Dante. I mean, I really have enjoyed the time we have all shared. You both are wonderful lovers.”

Dante couldn’t let her think this was a fling between the two of them any longer. He took a step closer to her and lifted her chin so that she was eye level with him. “I don’t want to be just your lover, Amber. I can’t explain how quickly I have fallen for you, but after all this is over with Anton Wilks, I want to continue seeing one another. I’ve never felt like this about anyone else. Not even my ex-wife. I feel a strong connection between us.”

Amber wanted to cry. She hadn’t expected to hear this tough, six-foot-two detective admit his feelings for her so soon. She felt the same way as he did, except she wanted to finally utter the words she had never said to anyone else since the death of her parents.

Love.

That was the one thing in life that Amber wanted more than anything else. She never received the love and affection she craved in all her life. The more time she spent with Reid and Dante, the more her heart yearned for them. Yes, Amber had gone and fallen in love with two totally different men. Every time she was around either of them she felt her heart bloom more and more. They had both given up a lot for her. Reid had allowed her into his house even after he found out someone was after her. Dante was a detective in Chicago that put his job on the line just to stay on the island to help keep her safe.

Reid had opened up and allowed himself to profess all the pent-up emotions he had kept bottled up all those years. Five years was an awful long time to allow something so traumatic happen in his life without expressing his true feelings with another person. Amber was grateful that Reid trusted her with his dark secret that he lived with every day.

Amber hugged Dante to her slick body. “Thank you for telling me this. I feel the same way you do. I’m worried about Reid still. Even after what we shared between the two of us last night, I still feel like he’s holding back from me. Lorena shattered any trust that Reid ever had for a woman. Reid allowed his life to transform into a cocoon. Keeping everyone at bay and closed off to his feelings. His villa has become a hideaway, a safe haven almost. It’s time for Reid to deal with her death and move on to the more positive reasons for living. I can’t say I understand the emotions he’s going through. All I know is we all grieve in our own way, and Reid has allowed grief to run its course for way too long now. I know it’s going to take some time before he could ever feel the same way about me, as I do for him.”

“I saw the way he looked at you last night after he made love to you. He feels as deeply as you do. He’s just confused. His mind is muddled. That’s why he chooses to spend his time alone. Obviously Reid is still searching for answers that may never be answered. You just have to work a little harder at breaking down the barriers he has built up around his heart all these years. It will all work out, baby. You’ll see.”

After their shower, Amber cooked breakfast for her and Dante and saw that Reid had left her a note on the counter. Holly had left a message with Reid that she heard about the break-in and had insisted she take the day off. Reid had also left a second message on a piece of paper that said he was going for a walk on the beach and would see them later.

Amber did her normal house duties around the house while Dante made some phone calls in Reid’s office. Dante had made Amber promise not to step foot out of the house for any reason. Amber agreed with Dante. In all actuality, Amber was a bit frightened. The thief that broke in wasn’t aware that Amber had discovered the diamonds after he broke into Reid’s house last night. She knew that wouldn’t stop him from coming back to take a look around again. Even after Reid had the security company install cameras around the house, she knew that if someone wanted something really bad they would stop at nothing to get it.

Amber was putting away the last of the dishes from the dishwasher and noticed Reid standing on the beach looking into the ocean. She quickly dried her hands and went to Reid’s office. Dante was on the phone, so she wrote on a piece of paper and handed it to Dante. After reading the note, Dante smiled and nodded at her. With his cell in hand, he followed Amber through the hallway and into the kitchen. Dante looked out the sliding glass door and turned to kiss her on the cheek. Amber then slid the door open and Dante smacked her on the behind before she had a chance to turn around. She turned to look at the cheeky smile Dante was wearing before he winked at her. Dante mouthed to her before she closed the door, be careful. Amber smiled and nodded.

After walking across the grass, Amber kicked off her sandals and left them next to Reid’s flip flops. She took a look around her surroundings before she started to walk in the white sand toward Reid. Reid had his hands in his shorts pockets. He looked so damn rugged and handsome with his back straight, staring straight ahead into the water. Reid was shirtless. Amber envied the golden-bronze tan Reid had accumulated after living on this tropical paradise for all his life. Reid was the poster boy for tall, dark, successful, and handsome.

Amber turned around to see that Dante was watching her from the door. She smiled and turned to walk up behind Reid. She slowly walked and stood behind his tall frame as she leaned forward to wrap her arms around his waist and rest her head against his back.

“I missed you this morning. I was hoping to wake up with you next to me.”

Reid let out a sigh before covering his hands around her arms. “I’m an early riser, Amber. I don’t sleep much more than four hours a night. You were sleeping so good when I left you this morning while in Dante’s arms. I didn’t want to disturb either of you. So I used the shower in my office and made my own breakfast. Esmie called me today to tell me that her husband is doing okay and she may need to take more time off than she thought. That should help you to save money for your apartment when she does return.”

Amber could see that Reid was trying to lay down his feelings for her and act like what they shared last night was the norm for him. Amber wasn’t about to let him fall into that black hole again. She needed to tell him how she felt about him and Dante. Reid was as much a part of her life as Dante was. She was equally falling in love with the both of them, and she didn’t want Reid to go another day of regret and sadness. Amber let go of his waist and came to stand before him. She reached up and removed the sunglasses he was wearing so that she could look in his eyes.

“Damn it, Reid! Lorena did a shitty thing to you, and I can’t say I will ever understand what you went through all these years, but I wish to hell that you would give me a chance—Dante and I a chance—to show you how special this trio could be between us all if you let us in. I resent that Lorena has cast a shadow over your life for far too long now. Five years you have mourned her loss. She has wrecked your self-esteem when it comes to sharing new experiences in a relationship and moving forward.” Amber reached up and stroked his stubbly cheek. “I am surprised about all this as much as you are. I never in a million years expected to meet two men as wonderful as you and Dante. I never imagined I would get involved with two men at one time. This is every woman’s dream. You two are the hottest things I have ever encountered. In order for us to ever pursue a healthy relationship, you have to learn to trust. It’s taken me a long time to trust people after the way I grew up. But the minute I met you and Dante, I knew I could trust you both and neither of you would ever allow me to get hurt in any way. Hell, I just wanted a fresh start in life. Now I have someone after me, possibly wanting to kill me for something I knew nothing about. I don’t want another minute to go by without telling you how special…how much I care about the both of you. After all this is mess is taken care of, I want to start a meaningful relationship with the both of you. My feelings run deep for you, and I’ll be damned if I let a ghost from your past fuck up my chance for happiness.”

Reid stood in place. Amber knew he was trying to form the words in his head of how to approach his feelings. Amber knew it was probably a difficult thing for a man like Reid to share his emotions and feelings with a stranger.

“You know, for the longest time I couldn’t understand how a child could get shuffled around from foster home to foster home without finally someone falling in love with me and adopting me. I spent countless days and nights crying myself to sleep, waiting for the moment when I would actually have a family of my own. When I was in foster care, it didn’t seem like I had any choices or any future. All kids deserved to have a happily ever after, didn’t they?” Amber shook her head. “Not me. I needed a family, a mother and father that would show me unconditional love and teach me how to grow up to be someone special.”

“Dammit, you are special!” Reid shouted.

Amber smiled. “I know that now. After countless mental slaps of reality, I figured that out on my own. I told myself that I was the only one who could control how I wanted to lead the rest of my life. I had to stop blaming others for my past and move on, building a positive future for myself. I think by growing up the way I did, I learned to be self-sufficient, and I leaned to trust. I used to think I wasn’t cute enough to be adopted. I would ask myself, what it was about me that these families didn’t see in me. I wasn’t a bad kid. I just assumed I wasn’t ever meant to be loved in life.”

Reid’s heart broke at the thought of Amber being alone and unwanted in her past. But could he find the courage to break free of his own haunted memories and show her just how special she was to him?