Erotic book : Sunset Point (Tattoos and Cupcakes)

Contains all kind of sex novels in Hindi and English.
sexy
Platinum Member

Re: Erotic book : Sunset Point (Tattoos and Cupcakes)

Unread post by sexy » 13 May 2016 22:46

Chapter 11

“Really?” Lane held the phone to her ear as Mr. Donaldson spoke. Joe Riecher had been arrested in Miami at nearly the same time as her kidnappers were killed at the Sunset Point Airport. The FBI had been notified immediately when she had been abducted and continuously updated. Agents working in Florida went to work right away and tracked the flight out of Miami. They waited for the return flight, in case she was on it. They also called in numerous agents and law enforcement officers and searched for others that may be waiting as well. Their investigation turned up Joe and a half dozen of his men in an industrial hanger.

“Ms. Erikson, due to the circumstances and the continual investigation, I can’t say with certainty you will ever be truly safe. We have apprehended Mr. Riecher and his associates here in the US that we know of. When a trial date is set, we will be calling you as a witness. For your safety, I think it best if you stay in Sunset Point until that time.”

“Thank you, Mr. Donaldson.”

Lane hung up and cried. It wasn’t because Mr. Donaldson said she should stay in Sunset Point, but because a very haunting chapter in her life was almost finished. Joe was in custody, she was alive, and surrounded by people who not only cared for her, but would look out for her as well. The best part was moving on.

“Dane, she’s crying again.” Bannock knelt at her feet. “Bad news?”

“No.” Lane sniffled and then giggled. “I’m just happy.”

Bannock shook his head and pulled her into a hug. “I’m going to buy a case of tissues for you.”

“Was it my cooking?” Dane entered the living room and sat down beside her on the couch.

“She’s just happy.” Bannock replied with a laugh.

“Tissue?” Dane held the box where she could pull one out.

“Thank you.” She wiped her nose and dried her tears. “I think I’m done now.”

Bannock released her and held her face in his large hands. “We’re here for you, always.”

She kissed him softly and turned and kissed Dane. “I’m the luckiest woman in the world.”

Dane grinned and a dimple punctuated his cheek. “We’re the lucky ones.”

“Okay.” Lane took a deep breath. “I have a lunch date with Liz. She wouldn’t take no for an answer.”

“I think we should come along. You know, to keep you safe and all.” Dane looked worried.

“Probably not a bad idea.” Bannock added.

Lane sighed. “No, now we talked about this. I need my independence and space. It’s not like the entire SPPD and all the residents won’t be looking out for me anyway. Besides, how can you miss me if I’m always with you?”

“Good point.” Bannock stood up. “Take your cell phone and call if anything seems suspicious.”

Lane grinned. “I will, I promise.”

At lunch, Liz hugged her so hard she had fought to breathe. It had been two days since she was kidnapped. She had a few cuts and scrapes, a little bruising, but otherwise, she was fine. They had a nice lunch together at Mama Lupe’s and a couple of margaritas in celebration. Lane told Liz she would be staying in Sunset Point permanently.

Eventually Lane would have to leave for a while in order to testify. Both Bannock and Dane decided immediately they would be going with her. There were a few obstacles in Lane’s path outside of an upcoming trial, and that was how she planned to tell her mother that she had fallen for not one, but two men. That was really the least of her worries and she reminded herself that her mother was open and would understand.

Liz raised her glass with a little umbrella sticking out of it. “To you, Lane, may your future be bright and extremely happy.”

Lane clanked her glass against Liz’s and smiled. “Thank you, Liz.”

“So, when will my wedding services be needed? I assume you will have cupcakes at the reception.”

“Whoa, hold it. There has not been a marriage proposal and that is okay with me.”

Liz winked and sipped her drink.

“Ms. Erikson, please stand up, I am placing you under arrest.” A deep voice spoke.

Lane turned. Bannock stood there, dressed in his uniform. Silver handcuffs shimmered in the soft light. He looked irresistibly hot. Lane got short of breath.

“What’s the charge, officer?” Liz asked.

“Stealing.” Bannock smirked.

“What? I didn’t steal anything.” Lane protested.

“Yes, you did. You stole my heart.”

“And mine.” Dane walked up and stood behind Bannock.

Patrons seated nearby had stopped their conversation and listened in. A loud “Awww” echoed all around her.

Lane shivered with anticipation and slowly stood up. Bannock smirked and directed her to turn around. She heard the handcuffs clink together and felt the cold steel wrap around her wrists behind her back.

“Shouldn’t we frisk her?” Dane asked.

“Later, Dane.”

People laughed and cheered as Bannock directed her toward the door. Lane looked back at Liz and she held her hand up, two fingers crossed.

True to his word, Bannock was arresting her. He opened the back door of his police car and seated her inside.

Dane got in the opposite side and gave her a playful look. “Sweetheart, you are in so much trouble.”

Bannock slid in and refocused his rearview mirror on her. “Yes, she is.”

The handcuffs were uncomfortable and a little painful, but the sensation began to make her wet. Bannock’s intense hazel eyes periodically looked back her. He looked like he was on a mission and she couldn’t wait to find out what would happen next.

Dane scooted closer to her. He touched her bare thigh lightly with the tips of his fingers. She had worn a skirt and the way she was seated allowed it to ride up, all the way up. Slowly he dragged his fingers up her thigh. She quivered in response.

“What should we do to her first, Bannock?”

Bannock looked back at the scene unfolding. “Torture her.”

“My pleasure.” He inched further up and stroked her pussy through her lace panties. “She’s already wet.”

Lane hummed and wiggled in the seat. Bannock had already granted her wish and arrested her. She was so turned on by the thought and the cuffs restraining her, she was nearly bursting with excitement as it was.

Dane pulled her legs open and slipped his finger under her panties. She closed her eyes and moaned with satisfaction.

“Baby, you’re insatiable,” Dane teased and stroked her, stopping to dip inside, plunge deep and rub her clit with his thumb. “You put in the plug before you left. Good girl.”

She had hoped it would please them and looked forward to feeling both of them inside her.

Bannock cursed from the front. He gripped the steering wheel tight. He looked back at her with a seductive stare. “We’re almost there.”

Dane unbuttoned her shirt and pulled the cups of her bra down. He sucked her nipple into his mouth and began to vigorously finger fuck her. Lane writhed in the seat and cried out from the pleasure. The car stopped abruptly. Bannock got out and opened her door. He pulled her onto her feet and Dane followed.

She felt so alive and wanted, in a good way. She smiled as Bannock burst through the front door. Dane slammed it behind them and followed them down the hall to Bannock’s bedroom. Inside, Bannock sat her down on the bed.

“Before this goes any further…” He pulled a key for cuffs from his pocket and released her. He had an intense and serious expression. “We have something to say.”

Dane stood beside Bannock and his usual playful smile had turned somber as well. “We were scared when you were kidnapped.” He looked at Bannock for a moment before turning back to her. “It was then we realized just how important you are to us.”

Bannock scrubbed jaw and nodded softly. “I’m not great with emotional situations, but when that thug had you with a gun to your head, I was determined to kill him for harming you. I realized I would kill anyone who dare hurt you.” He glanced down at the floor for a moment and got quiet. “I never thought I could love again, and to be honest, I never had plans to try.” He looked back at her, his gaze passionate and unwavering. “Then you came along.” He chuckled and a smile crossed his face. “And I have no plans of letting you go. Lane Erikson, I love you.”

Tears gently rolled down Lane’s face. “I love you, Bannock.”

“Lane, I knew you were the one to complete us from the moment I met you.” Dane jabbed Bannock in the side. “This oaf just needed convincing.”

Bannock had a look of embarrassment.

“We want you here with us, always.” Dane continued. “I love you more than words.”

“I love you so much, Dane.” Lane sniffled.

Both men slowly knelt to the floor and Lane gasped. She covered her mouth and felt like she was hyperventilating. Bannock was gorgeous in his perfectly pressed uniform. He commanded attention, his personality and the way he carried himself was with complete authority. To his left, Dane was dressed in his faded blue jeans and tee shirt. Black biker boots gave him a bad boy appearance with his inked skin only furthering his allure. His blue eyes twinkled and his dimple punctuated his cheek. Underneath his hot and rugged good looks was a gentle soul and the most compassionate lover she had ever been with.

Bannock pulled a velvet box from his pocket and Dane followed with a box of his own. Together they opened them.

Lane’s heart surged with unexpected excitement and more joy than she felt she was capable of handling. She came to Sunset Point a wanted woman in hiding. Today she was wanted by two men that owned her body and soul.

“Lane, please honor me by becoming my wife. I promise to love you and cherish you forever.” Dane picked up the ring.

“I will love you until I take my last breath. Lane, will you be my wife?” Bannock held out his ring as well.

Lane squealed as they reached for her hand.

“I think that was a yes, Bannock.” Dane glanced at Bannock and grinned.

“Yes, yes, yes!” Lane shook uncontrollably on the bed. She extended her left trembling hand.

Dane slid his ring over her finger and Bannock followed, snugly pressing the two rings together. Lane slid off the bed and onto the floor on her knees where she was face to face with them. She caressed both of their faces and couldn’t believe she was staring at her future husbands. It occurred to her how right Liz was when she said that life sometimes had a ways of messing up life plans, but at times made life even better than before.

“I promise to love you and adore both of you until my time on this earth is up.”

Dane winked. “Does that mean sex anytime we want?”

“That, too.” She leaned closer and kissed him.

Bannock pushed her unruly hair back as he neared. She turned and he was a breath away. He pulled her lips tightly to his. She moaned as the kiss immediately became hot and sensual. Dane placed gentle kisses to her neck. His hand skimmed her arm, so loving and tender.

Their hands moved over her body, exploring, touching and caressing. She surrendered to the pleasure and closed her eyes, loving how their hands felt upon her skin. Dane unbuttoned her shirt. His fingers fumbled with each one.

Bannock stood and helped her to her feet. She looked up into his eyes. He touched her face and stared at her for a moment as if he was seeing her for the first time and creating a memory. His thumb grazed her bottom lip before he kissed her, taking her breath away. His tongue thrust in forcefully and his hands grabbed both of her breasts and squeezed. Dane pulled her shirt down her arms and bit her shoulder as his hips swayed, brushing his erection across her ass.

She became short of breath, overcome by her men, and knowing what would soon follow. Bannock stepped back and he kicked off his shoes while unbuttoning his shirt. Lane watched with her heart pounding. He looked all business and hell bent on following through with his plan. His eyes stayed fixed on her, heightening her arousal.

Dane unzipped her skirt slowly and eased it down her legs, allowing his hands to sweep up over her bare stomach and grasp her breasts roughly. “She is wearing pink, Bannock.”

Bannock grinned and palmed his cock through his pants. “He really hates pink, darling.”

“What are you doing, Dane?” She gasped out her question. He sat down and jerked her over his legs, positioning her ass in the air. She was helpless to steady herself or get out of his hold.

“I’m going to spank your ass for wearing those pink panties.”

She threw her hair back and looked over her shoulder. “Are you serious?”

Bannock chuckled as he unbuttoned his pants. “Oh, yeah. He’s serious.”

Dane held her with his left hand and rubbed her ass gently before pulling her panties down to her thighs. “Mmm, look at this ass, Bannock.”

“You wouldn’t.” Lane glared.

“Oh, yes, I would.” Dane raised his hand and came down on her ass hard.

She wailed as the pain traveled outward. Her ass stung. “Dane!”

He slapped her other cheek. Her muscles clenched tight around the anal plug, giving her much enjoyment.

Dane caressed her stinging cheeks. The pain eased and her pussy throbbed harder. He teased her clit, swirling his finger through her juices.

“Please, Dane. I need you.” Lane begged. She couldn’t take the teasing. He’d build her up and then stopped. It was maddening.

“Oh, no, sweetheart. Not yet.” Dane struck her again and she squealed.

Bannock shoved his pants and boxers to the floor and stepped out of them. Tears stung Lane’s eyes. Her ass was stinging. She waited and cringed, wondering when Dane would do it again. The initial smack hurt, but it was morphing into a wild new desire. Her pussy throbbed and she felt slick and wet.

Smack! Dane’s hand slapped her ass again and she lurched forward in his hold. “Please, no more.”

“Don’t worry, Bannock is going to take all the pain away.” Dane caressed her back and she relaxed.

“Oh, god.” Lane’s entire body went rigid. Bannock was behind her. He kissed her stinging flesh and thrust his finger deep into her pussy.

Dane unhooked her bra while Bannock continued to build her up, making her emit steady moans. She was ready, past ready. Her body hummed with energy, begging for more. Dane reached under her and pinched her nipples, adding another sensation to the mix.

“Please, I need both of you so bad.” Lane pleaded and clawed at the side of the mattress. Bannock finger fucked her at a hurried pace. She could hear him groan and curse under his breath.

“Are you wanting to feel Bannock’s big cock here?” Dane teased the anal plug, lightly twisting it and pulling out a little and shoving it back in.

“Yes, fuck yes!” All of the vibrations and stimulation sent her over the edge. “Oh, goddddddd!” She wailed and writhed as the intensity increased. Her nails dug into Dane’s calves as she held on tight. She was dizzy and lightheaded. Her pussy tingled and tickled so much she couldn’t stand anymore. “Oh, stop, please.”

Gasping for air, Lane began to relax. Bannock lifted her up and steadied her on her feet. “You look fucking magnificent when you cum.” He kissed her and pulled her body close. His cock was long and hard, pressing against her stomach.

“Come here, sweetheart.” Dane had lain down on the bed.

Her legs quivered as she crawled onto the bed. Dane urged her forward when she straddled his waist.

“Higher, I want to eat that pussy.” Dane wetted his lips.

“Oh, god!” Lane wiggled when his tongue slipped between her folds. She rocked back and forth over his mouth, finding a rhythm, grinding her swollen pussy across Dane’s mouth.

Bannock climbed onto the bed and stood up. His large cock jutted forward.

“Suck it, gorgeous.” His voice came out heated and demanding.

Lane pulled his cock deep into her mouth and lashed her tongue around it. Bannock hissed and sifted his fingers through her hair. His scent was masculine and musky, woodsy and alluring. She inhaled and gripped the base of his cock. Salty pre-cum invaded her mouth. She hummed, loving the smell of him and the taste of him on her tongue.

Bannock’s cock engorged further, becoming harder and more rigid. Dane sucked her clit hard and she squeezed Bannock tight.

“Fuck!” Bannock grasped her hair tightly and ground his teeth together.

Bannock couldn’t take anymore. Lane sucked his cock so masterfully, he was having trouble maintaining. He pulled out of her mouth and slowly pumped his cock with her saliva. She looked so hot riding Dane’s mouth. Her cute, red ass wiggled as she slid back and forth and moaned with pleasure.

“Suck Dane’s cock, sweetheart.” He grabbed her hips and guided her to where he wanted her.

Lane was on her knees between Dane’s legs. He groaned when she pulled him into her mouth. Bannock couldn’t wait any longer. He had to have her now.

After he retrieved the condoms from his night stand, he watched his gorgeous soon-to-be-wife lovingly pleasing his best friend. Bannock’s heart swelled with pride.

Dane looked at him with half-hooded eyes and smiled. “I can’t take much more, man.”

Bannock knew exactly what he meant and hurried to sheath his swollen dick. He moved behind Lane and teased her pussy. She whimpered and wiggled her hips, inviting more attention. The sight of the plug in her ass furthered his desire. He slowly eased it out and she moaned. When he licked her rosebud, she hummed and rocked her hips.

“Holy hell, that is awesome.” She sucked in a raspy breath and dipped her head back down.

Dane held her hair and growled. “I’ve got to fuck her, Bannock.”

Bannock teased her tiny hole, dipping his tongue into the stretched channel. Lane hummed and her head bobbed down Dane’s pole faster.

“Son of a bitch!” Dane pulled Lane’s mouth off and cum shot from the tip, covering his chest. “Oh, hell, I think my heart stopped.” His breaths were shallow and fast. He stroked his semi-erect cock and closed his eyes.

“I need you, Bannock,” Lane pleaded and rubbed Dane’s thighs. “I want to feel both of you inside me.”

Bannock pulled her back so Dane could get up. He teased her nipples and kissed neck. “Are you ready for this?”

“Yesss,” Lane whispered and caressed his forearms.

He pushed deep inside her pussy and she cried out with surprise. His cock ached to release, but he was determined to fully please her before he allowed himself the pleasure. He pumped inside her and held her tightly around the waist with one hand and teased her perky nipples with the other. The woman was beautiful and intoxicating. She had broken through the wall he had erected and touched his heart. He held her, lovingly thrusting his hips and hearing her sweet sighs of satisfaction.

“I love you so much, Lane.” He nuzzled her neck as he whispered in her ear. “You’ve made me the happiest man in the world.”

“I didn’t know happiness until I met you and Dane,” she confessed and squeezed his arms.

Dane came back into the bedroom and stroked his growing cock. “Damn, what a gorgeous fucking sight.” He stood and watched them, mesmerized by the sight.

“Dane.” Lane called for him in a lustful tone.

Dane got on the bed and kissed her. By the way her body moved and her breathing increased, his little woman was building up again. Bannock slowed and pulled out of her. His hands shook as he thought about what they were about to do. Dane rolled a condom on and Lane giggled as she crawled over him.

“Come here, sweetheart. Me and Bannock are going to ruin you for any other man.”

Lane moaned as she eased down over his shaft until she was fully seated. “Ruin me,” she gasped.

Bannock’s finger tingled when he touched her silky skin. He nudged her forward until she laid over Dane’s chest. She looked back at him and winked. It was sexy as hell to watch her. She waited, willing to take them both. God, he loved her.

He squeezed out a generous amount of lubricant into his hand. She watched him lube his cock. He smeared the remainder between the cheeks of her ass.

“Oh, god, please,” Lane whimpered when he spread her cheeks wide.

Bannock held his breath for fear he’d explode. He nudged her tiny entrance and slowly began to ease inside her, stopping when she hissed. “Easy, babe, relax.” He rimmed her hole with his finger, massaging her tight muscles.

“Wow,” she gasped and arched her back. “More.”

“So goddamn tight!” A quiver traveled down Bannock’s back. Nothing felt more exquisite or fantastic. Her muscles loosened up and he slid all the way in.

Lane moaned and reached back to grip his thigh. This was it, the moment he never thought he’d enjoy and it was better than he could have dreamed, more so since he was completely and without a doubt in love with Lane.

“Have mercy.” Dane growled with a pained expression. “Everything is tighter. Are you okay, Lane?”

“Mmm, hmm.” She leaned down and kissed him.

Bannock began to fuck her ass with as much gentleness as he could muster. In truth, he wanted to fuck her so hard and thoroughly she’d know he’d been there for days. Her tight channel gripped him, sending painful tremors to his balls. He ached to release.

“I’m okay, Bannock.” Lane lifted her body up and rested her weight on her hands. She gazed at him and smiled. “Do it, ruin me.”

Blood pounded through Bannock’s body and rushed into his cock. He pulled back and thrust in hard and deep. Lane screamed with enjoyment. Dane began to find a rhythm, thrusting up into her pussy when Bannock retracted. It took a little practice, but soon they were moving without error, pushing and pulling, panting and moaning with enthusiasm.

Bannock’s release hovered at the tip and he summoned all of his energy to fully please. He pounded his hips against her ass, each stroke earning him more cries. Her body held him tight. The feeling so out of this world he was sure his racing heart would explode.

“I’m going to come!” Lane screamed out and her body tensed.

Dane roared and stilled, yelling as his release came as well. Bannock pumped one final time and exploded inside Lane. He quivered so uncontrollably with excitement that he could barely breathe. They became quiet. Only the sounds of the breathing filled the room. Dane held Lane to his chest with his eyes closed, a smile on his face. Bannock peppered Lane’s back with loving kisses, never more content or happy in his entire life.

“Mmm, I think I’ve died and gone to heaven.” Lane lay content on top of Dane.

“Me, too.” Dane smiled and opened his eyes.

Bannock hovered above them and allowed the scene to etch into his memory. Lane and Dane had touched a region of his heart he thought was void of feelings. They also rescued him from his prison. “If I’m dead, resurrect me so we can do it again.”

Late that night Bannock and Dane held Lane between them. The bed was cozy and they snuggled close. Dane and Lane had long ago fallen asleep. Bannock lay there with the two people he loved more than anything and couldn’t keep from smiling. He thought of what Dane had said about Lane and possibility of the three of them together. “Serenfuckingdipity.”

Indeed, it was.

THE END

sexy
Platinum Member

Re: Erotic book : Sunset Point (Tattoos and Cupcakes)

Unread post by sexy » 13 May 2016 22:46

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Growing up, I loved to learn and especially read as much as I could get my little hands on. Since we didn’t have an abundance of money, I didn’t have a lot of items to read at home so I read the dictionary to learn more. It wasn’t until much later in life I found a passion and love for writing. After college, I found myself not enjoying life, I was just living it. I married a wonderful man and I have two beautiful daughters, but I felt that I was missing something, something for just me. It was at that time I promised myself to work toward what made me happy, not anyone else, and I’m happiest when I’m writing.

I reside in southwestern Missouri but I call Oklahoma home; it’s where my family and I are from. I’m blessed to have two older brothers, an older sister and a younger brother. Each is as different as day and night and all have unique personalities that are easy to love. My mother has been my inspiration and the first to set me straight when I wanted to give up. She always would say, “Can’t never could do anything.” I believed her and I have tried on many different hats trying to find my niche in life, and there have been many. Thank goodness I finally found a personal passion and it only took thirty-seven years—not too shabby.

Outside of writing, working, being a mom and wife. I love genealogy and have researched extensively over the years. History is fascinating to me as well as mythology and ancient religions. I’m a firm believer in karma and that everyone has a special talent. Sometimes they ignore it while others embrace it. As for me, well, I’m embracing mine and learning something new every step of the way.

For all titles by Hennessee Andrews, please visit

www.bookstrand.com/hennessee-andrews