New horror story - HOSTEL ROOM

Contains all kind of sex novels in Hindi and English.
jasmeet
Silver Member

Re: CHAPTER : 6 - HOSTEL ROOM

Unread post by jasmeet » 09 Mar 2017 08:48

Reaching the college we all went straight to the auditorium where our orientation was going to be held . Inside , the auditorium was huge with accomodation of 3000+ ,fully airconditioned and having a huge screen in the front .
First few rows were reserved for the faculty ,HODs , directors and other VIPs and all others seats were filled up with the students from our fresher batch to the final batch including interns and housies .
With some seniors guidance we reached the area of this huge auditorium where our whole new batch was seated and met them all. I introduced myself to everyone . Some were least interested in talking ... arrogant types whereas some were quite friendly .
Me and tanya were talking to our newly made friends when someone poked me on my shoulder. On turning around i saw a tall framed may be 6 feet handsome guy . He had little stubble on his face and silky black hair covering his half of the forehead.
I was literally gawking at him. Its then when he clicked his fingers infront of my eyes i came back to this world .
" what happened ? I called you somany time but you werent responding . "

By the smirk on his cute face i got to know that he is simply teasing me and had caught me red handed checking him out .
So i also masked my inner provoking feelings and asked him with as much confidence i had
"Oh ...Hi i am really sorry for that . Actually i was thinking about something . "

" something what ??" he asked with the same smirk plastered on his face

"Not much of your concern Mr. " i replied

He chuckled ... damn his chuckle
Shooo shooo navya ... shooo all these feeling out of your system .
" well then keep these thoughts of yours aside for a while because this handsome guy here " he said while pointing a finger at himself "wants to introduce himself
AYUSH MALIK ... and what about you " he said and raised his right hand infront of me to shake
I smiled and shoke my hand with him
"NAVYA.. NAVYA ARORA "
"Oh... nice name Ms. NAVYA..NAVYA ARORA " and laughed

I narrowed my eyes at him. On seeing me he stopped his laugh and said with a smile
"I am sorry i was just messing with you . "
I was going to say him its ok but our seniors at the stage shouted on the mic to stop making noice and settle down quickly as all directors with VIPs are going to enter any soon . So i sat down on my chair with Tanya on my one side and soon my other side got filled with Mr. Ayush Malik . As i was watching him he turned his face towards me and gave me a wink . My mouth gasped open and shaking my head i turned my face towards the stage .
IDIOT !!!
Orientation took our whole afternoon to get over . We were all talking ,laughing and coming out of the huge and heavy doors of auditorium . Its just then ...when i was near to the door it got shut with a huge bang onto the face . My face was just few inches away from the door so it didnt hurt me. But what if i wasnt that far then???...... i could have hurt my face badly

I was shocked ...... i was shocked how i just got saved from this accident . Tears started rolling down my face.Dont know what was happening around me . Some were shaking me ,some were soothing my back . Everyone crowded near me .

"Navya !.... Navya ! " i heard tanya shouting my name

"Tanya !!" I whispered still in shock

"Oh Navya ... u scared me girl . What the hell was that ? Where is your mind ? " she literally snapped

"Hey ... hey .. Tanya ..its ok . Dont say her anything right now . Cant u see her state ? Lets get her seated first somewhere ." i heard ayush saying

You'll also like

Then he support me by holding me from one side and settled me on the nearby staircase .

"Hey .. please u all can go back to your respective place . Its just .. she is not feeling well and is missing her family nothing else . Kindly please leave . " VARUN my another friend said to the student standing around me in a circle . And they started leaving

"Have some water first Navya . It will calm u a bit " said my roomie Sophie while massaging my back alittle

I took the water bottle and drank just 2-3 sips of water . Then gave it back to Tanya .

"What happened there Nav..... " Aakash was asking me when Ayush cuts him
"Hey .. Aakash not now dude . Let her breathe first . Dont freak her out . "
Aakash understood and nooding his head he stood up from my side .
Ayush came close to me . Cupping my face he softly asked
" Are u feeling better now ? "
I nooded in positive and he gave me a smile
"Hungry ?" he again asked and i again nooded in positive
"Yes .. yes hungry ... we all are hungry and we three have not even eaten a single bite since morning right Navya ?" Tanya said
I nodded a yes
"Is that true Navya ? How can you do that huh ? Came here to become a doctor ... to heal people ... to tell them how to be healthy and fine . And here .. docs themself are not keeping them healthy . Never expected this from u Navo." Ayush said while shaking his head

"Well...well...Mr. Ayush Malik now who is freaking her out huh?? " Tanya said

"Nothing ... lets go Navo . Lets have some good food . You really need to have some in your system . "Ayush grabbed my hands and i stood up

"Lets go everyone . Lets go to cafeteria . As we cant take Navya out somewhere so cafeteria would be the best unless you girls want to eat from mess." Varun said

"Eewwww... yuck . No one wants to " said Sophie with disgust as our mess is one heck mess. Serve the worst food ever. Sometimes undercooked sometimes overcooked . Actually most of the time undercooked . What more can you expect from these government medical colleges here that in such a less fee they will serve you five star dishes...lol

Soon we reached cafeteria and saw huge crowd there .
Some were already settled at the tables some where standing in the queues for their orders and some after taking their order went to the nearby ground to have it .
"Man.... its so packed up !! I dont think we would be able to get anything any soon " Aakash said

"So true ... now what ??. I am famished " said Sophie

"Now all we can do is get something to eat from outside and as Navya is not well then u girls can stay here whereas we boys will go get something . Whats say ?" Varun said

"Yeah its good . Lets go . You girls stay here only ok. " said ayush .
I never knew that we both were holding hands from so long when suddenly ayush slipped his hand back from mine . Dont know what got me i immmedietly got scared and grabbed his hand back .
He turned around and saw our hands first then me . I nooded my head in negative almost pleading him not to go.
"Guys you both go . I will stay here with the girls "

And both Varun and Aakash went to get something from outside whereas we four seated ourself under a tree located far from the whole college crowd

"So now all ok Navya ?" Ayush asked
I dont know why i wasnt able to speak so i nooded yes
"What happened to you Navya ? Where was your mind ? U are already hurt badly want to get more ? " said tanya

"Hurt ... badly .. what ?" asked ayush worriedly

"Yes ... she had got so many bruise last night on her right arm and leg . "Tanya said

"What ????.... how ? " ayush almost panicked and on holding my arm he started examining

"Nothing much " i said

"Tell me ... Navya" he said
I sighed and told him everything
"What ???" I heard both ayush and Sophie 's voice as Sophie was also clueless about all this

" this is too much . You cant hurt anyone like this with your prank . You should report it to someone Navo "Ayush said

"Yes we will. We are going to report it today to our wardern. "Tanya replied

Soon our food arrived and we all ate it like there is no tommorrow and then as it was getting little dark we thought of going back to our respective hostel.
Ayush came with us till our hostel gate.
"Thanks alot " i said with a weak smile

"No problem senorita ... " he chuckled
I wasnt feeling like taking my hand out of his hold as it was this hold only which calmed me . But somehow i freed my hand and said
"Bye ... good night will meet tomorrow "
"Yes we surely will... good night senorita ... and this time dont think so much about me ok... or you will again hurt yourself " he laughed
and turned back whereas i went inside my hostel

jasmeet
Silver Member

Re: CHAPTER : 7 - HOSTEL ROOM

Unread post by jasmeet » 09 Mar 2017 08:48

AUTHOR'S NOTE...
Hi there readers....
Want to share something really important with you all.
Actually i am changing the name of the medical college mentioned in my book . I used the name SRMC with intention that there isn't any college with these initials but i was wrong .
Yesterday itself i got to know about this college situated in south india from my south indian friend which is like SRM or something . I never knew about it before as i am a north indian . Never wanted to use the names of already existing medical schools of india so would be changing the name
SRMC to KKRMC . Will also make changes in already updated change . Hope now there isn't any college with these initials lol.....
Now here's the next chapter for u all ....
ENJOY!!!

We three came back to mine and Sophie's room to take some rest before the dinner as we were all exhausted from the incident happened today .

Plopping on the bed Sophie spread her comforter and spoke "So hell tired man..... todays day was so damn exhausting . Really in need of some rest before dinner. "

" Same here .. " said Tanya

" I am really very sorry girls . Its all because of me . Really sorry ... " i said while siting on the chair near to my bed

"Oh.. god... girl .. dont you know any word other than sorry huh? Always i am sorry ...i am sorry ... now no more sorry please " said Tanya folding her hands infront of me in a teasing way
And we three laughed
" ummm... girls can i ....i mean my room mate is ... u know ... "
Cutting tanya in between i spoke
"Its ok girl . You dont have to ask us to be in our room . Now come on lets have some rest . " i replied to Tanya and taking her hand dragged her towards the bed

We three joined the two single beds to make it double as it will be easy for three of us to sleep on the double bed.
Then switching off the lights we retired to the bed and soon drifted of to sleep .
Waking up at 9 we three were famished and not in favour of going downstairs to have dinner so i took out my induction gas cooktop and a induction pan whereas Sophie with the help of some of our batch mates who were going to cafeteria brought some packets of maggi instant noodles . Soon we ate the yummy hot first hostel maggi of ours . Then Tanya brought her laptop and we started watching a english movie . Dont know why we chose that movie to watch. It was one heck boring movie and soon we all again drifted off to sleep.

It was the phone ringing which woke three of us at late night .

" Whose phone is this ??? " said tanya while rubbing her eyes
I was so tired to even open my eyes
" oh ... am really sorry . Its Sameer . He's calling me " answered Sophie and picking up the call she went out of the room to talk.
Sameer is Sophie's boyfriend who is persuing b.com hnrs from a reputed college in bombay . Both got into relationship in 10 th grade of their schooling back in goa .
" as now i am all woken up i am going back to my room Navya. Goodnight will meet you in the morning . " saying this tanya went out of the room. Now i was all alone in the room

I was sleeping when suddenly i felt cold and started shivering . Oh god this a.c. !!!
Taking the a.c. remote i switched it off and wrapped my comforter tightly around me and slept again . After few minutes the bed dipped a little indicating that Sophie was back . But this cold.... oh god even after switching off the a.c. still the room felt like north pole .
It was some few minutes later i heard the ringing of the phone again . Sophie's phone ...i thought . As Sophie was laying next to me she will pick her phone but she didnt and the ringing of the phone was not even ending .
Why isnt Sophie taking the call.... i thought
The ringing of the phone became louder .
"Sophie please take your call.. yaar . " i said while rubbing my eyes
But she didnt . Is she this much heavy sleeper that she cant even hear her phone ringing. The ringing phone was irritating me so i turned on my left side and saw her sleeping wrapped in the comforter facing her back towards me.
Putting my right hand on her body i shoke her a little . No response!! I again shoke her this time lil harshy but she didnt even stirred a little.
SOPHIE!!!!.....
I rose myself little from the bed then saw her sleeping with her face inside the comforter and also saw the phone ringing continously beside her on the bed.

Should i take the call or not.....i thought . No...no... Navya .. its her boyfriend... u should not... but.. but i think i should ....to tell him that Sophie is sleeping . This way he ll not call her maybe he is getting worried for her as she is not picking his call. Yes navya...go on.... yes ... i thought and took her phone in my hands

Just when i was going to swipe the receiver icon the call ended .
WTF !!!!!!!
Its was ringing from so long irritating the shit out of me . And atlast when i was going to receive it ... the call got ended. Idiot !!!
Placing the phone back on its place and went back into my warm comforter and drifted off to sleep.
Soon after few minutes again the phone started ringing . This time i got so damn irritated .
"SOPHIE PICK UP YOUR F**KING PHONE !!!! " i shouted and standing from my bed i went towards the switch board . Switching on the light i was turning towards the bed when suddenly the room got opened and what i saw scared the shit out of me .......

jasmeet
Silver Member

Re: CHAPTER : 8 - HOSTEL ROOM

Unread post by jasmeet » 09 Mar 2017 08:49

Switching on the light i was turning towards the bed when suddenly the door got opened and what i saw scared the shit out of me .....

Sophie was standing there at the door with a worried face

"So...so....sop...sop....soph... sophie.... " i stutter then turning towards the bed saw no one was there . It was all empty.

"What happened Navya ??? Why were you shouting my name ? " said Sophie on closing the door behind her and on getting no reply she came infront of me and asked again

"What happened ?? Navo....navo... " Shaking my body

Till now i was watching the now empty bed all terrified and then with little courage spoke

"Where were you Sophie ??"

"I.. i was in the balcony of the common room next to ours . I heard you shouting my name so got worried and came here. " she answered

" Werent you sleeping here on the bed with me just few seconds ago? " i asked pointing my forefinger towards the bed

"No.... " she said and on coming near she cupped my face
"What happened Navya ? Why are you so panick stricken ?"
"I.... i .. was sleeping here on my side of the bed and soon the bed dipped......."
And i told her whole thing which occured to me in that time being
"I... i thought it was you .... you ... "

"No navo .... i wasn't here at all. Remember Sameer called me at 3 and i went outside to attend the call . I have just now came back ...how can i be here . May be Tanya was sleeping here ?"

"No Sophie after you went outside Tanya also went back to her room . Although i was sleeping but i heard her saying that she is going back and will meet in the morning."

"But what if she came back . You know na how rude her room mate is so maybe she came back" Sophie replied

"But ... but then where is she right now ?? There is no one here on the bed . And i felt someone sleeping next to me. I even shoke her body harshly to woke her up . She can't go anywhere out of this room in a blink of an eye as we both were standing at the door and the door to the balcony is also locked from inside . Then.. then...where.. "

"Relax...relax Navo. Calm down first . I think there was no one here on this bed besides you . It was all your illusion nothing else ."

"No... not at all Sophie . Everything felt real. It can't be my illusion . " i replied

"Yes it was Navya . You can yourself see that there is no one here on the bed neither under the bed or anywhere in this room . Tanya left this room few minutes after me and i just came right now. You were all alone here . Sometimes illusions can be felt real... very real. It happens Navya .... it happens with everyone . And now all you have to do is forget it as a bad nightmare and get back to sleep as right now i am feeling sleepy as hell . Come now.... And why the hell is this a.c. switched off " Sophie said with a yawn and then switched on the a.c. and flopped on her bed
I myself after switching off the lights went towards my side of the bed . Got inside
the comforter and turned towards Sophie
"Was it seriouslly my illusion ??" i asked

"Navya ... i told you to not think about it anymore and forget about it . Now sleepy ."

Soon i heard her soft snores and then closing my eyes i also went into deep sleep

Soon i heard her soft snores and then closing my eyes i also went into deep sleep
You'll also like

His soul mate by gm200316
His soul mate
By gm200316
6.1K 309
Sophia is a single mother.She lost his husband in a car crash , when her children were 2 . What happens when she met John.....
You are in for an unexpected horror story....
The Haunted Castle by horrorbumps
The Haunted Castle
By horrorbumps
7.9K 267
There are five boys named Ethan, Neil, Daniel, Manan and Mihir decided to
Go to a haunted castle at midnight.
Guys but one request don't read this book at night.
Room No: 418 by girlie7
Room No: 418
By girlie7
34.7K 1.1K
Anjali has just started collage and moved to a hostel in room no 418.eerie happenings in the room force them to find the dark and evil past of the room which are beyond help...........
Don't Be Scared(Short and true stories) by Arpitelnino
Don't Be Scared(Short and true stories)
By Arpitelnino
22.9K 915
I will be posting real life stories of paranormal activites which happend with me and people who i came across to. These are real stories take it seriously these things do happen but we tend to ignore. I don't owen some stories.These are the collection of myself and friends.
The Dorm by immortalshadowhocrux
The Dorm
By immortalshadowhocrux
9.7K 584
Andrea Wilson joins River Town University Of Arts. She moves into the hostel . Soon after she moves in, she starts receiving phone calls from an unknown stranger in mid night. Soon it becomes worse. More weird things starts to happen. Her past starts to haunt her..taking a toll on her everyday
Why is all this happening? Is her dorm room haunted? Or is someone behind all this?
Tale of Andrea Wilson and her life after she moved into The Dorm.
Story is completely fiction.
Highest rank : #7 in horror
The Dorm Room by booksnme
The Dorm Room
By booksnme
5.9K 225
When Bertha Martin wins a scholarship and has to go to Saverdale high, the biggest school in the city, she is more than excited to leave back her village life and become more of a city girl. But, she is unaware of the horrors that await her inside the dorm room in which she is about to reside.
Disclaimer: This is a copyrighted material, so don't copy this story as your own :-)
THE POSSESSED by fiction-princess
THE POSSESSED
By fiction-princess
20.8K 979
Celeste goes to a boarding school, not just any boarding school though. Celeste finds she is not the only one spotting weird sightings around the school. as it gets weirder and when it comes down to hurting the kids there Celeste decides to do something about it. She soon discovers it's someone from the school itself. but the someone was not doing it intentionally. it was possessed. and nobody told her about the creepy, scary background the school has........
( As both the girls were now in deep sleep they didnt know that someone was standing near the window of there room clutching the curtain hanging right above it tightly . And watching Navya with anger in her eyes . )

---------------------------

Next morning i heard a knock at

the door waking me up from my sleep. As i had an irregular sleep last night so my head was paining alot .

There was again a knock at the door this time a bit louder
"Coming !!!!" i shouted and getting down from the bed i went to open the door
"Good morning sleepyheads ." Tanya chirped

"Good morning to u too " i replied with a yawn

"Omg!! she is still sleeping . Was talking to her boyfriend till late night huh ?? " Tanya asked me on seeing Sophie sleeping

"Yes ... let her have some sleep . " i replied her while taking out my toiletries and bath robe

Taking our stuff with us we both went to have a nice warm shower . During the bathe as this late midnight incident was bugging me so i asked Tanya

"Ummm... Tanya when did you went back to your room at night ? "

"Few minutes after Sophie went outside to receive her call . Why ?? Why happened ?" She asked

On Coming out of our respective cubicles i explained her everything
"Nothing yaar .. its just ... .......
And Sophie says its all my illusion "

" Even i think the same Navya. Dont think that much about it . " she answered me back with a bright smile
And i nooded positively
Coming back to our rooms i woked Sophie up and got ready for our actual first day of college . When we three got ready we went down to have some breakfast where we met few girls of our batch . Soon we all together left for our college .

First half of the day was pretty good . Got to know so many things . The professors here were so different from the teachers we had back in school . Back in school teachers were so friendly every year they use to introduce themselfs and ask for our intros . But here the professor came told his name and the subject he would be teaching us then started his lecture.

Due to the headache i was got through with i didnt understood a single thing told by our professor.
Darn!!!!
Seeing my frustration Tanya asked me more likely whispered
"What happened ?"

"Yaar my head is paining a lot and nothing is getting inside this " i whispered pointing the forefinger to my head

"Its ok yaar ....most of the student in this lecture hall are not able to get what he is teaching without even having a headache .... "
And we both both giggled
"What happened ??" Mr. Jhamb shouted from the mic placed at the podium where he was standing then started roaming his eyes at every student present in the hall

Both i and Tanya stopped our giggles and sat straight pretending to be all attentive

After giving us all the last warning he resumed his teaching whereas both me and Tanya released our breathe whispering 'thank god ' then i saw Ayush sitting in the opposite row one desk down watching me . As i saw him watching me he winked at me with a big grin making my heart flutter dont know why ?then averted his eyes back to Mr. Jhamb
Idiot !!!
Soon our lecture got over and we all got a 5 minutes break .
Thank god .... we seriously needed that
After the break our next lecture of human physiology was to be held but as our lecturer of that subject was on emergency so our biochemistry lab teacher decided to go for practicals . So our whole batch was split into two for physiology and biochemistry practicals.
I ,Tanya and Sophie we all three were in batch 2 and went to physiology lab with our batch whereas batch 1 went for biochemistry practicals .
Reaching their we all were grouped into two . My partner was Nakul Tyagi . After conversating with him i came to know that he had topped this year of medical entrance.
Soon our assitant lecturer with lab assitant came and told us about the practical to be performed . After this they told us to collect our instruments from the lab assitant and our professor left the lab leaving us with our lab assitant .
While collecting our instrument we had to take a microscope . So i went to take a microscope whereas Nakul went to get other instruments .I was standing near the cabinate where microscope were kept with other students when someone pushed me with a huge force from there and i landed harshly on the ground that to on the same bruised side
Ahhhhh!!!! ... i screamed
And saw Nakul standing there with a microscope in his hand . Why did Nakul pushed me ??.....

Our lab assitant with all the student including Tanya and Sophie gathered near me .
Putting the microscope on the nearby table Nakul came towards me bending down he helped me to get up from the floor with the help of Sophie
"Are you ok Navya ? Did you get hurt ? I am sorry Navya ..." cutting him off i said

"Why did you do that Nakul ? I was bringing the microscope na... then why the hell you pushed me ?" tears were flowing down my eyes and i pushed his hands away from me

"No... no... Navya you are getting me wrong .... Actually i pushed you to save you ..... "
He said panick stricken
"Save her!!! ..... from what ? " Tanya spoke angrily

"From this microscope . It was on the verge of falling down directly on her head ." He replied

All gasped . I was shocked
Its then i saw blood flowing down his hands. I went towards him taking his hands i said "its a deep wound .lets get you healed first "
The assitant brought a sterile cloth to temporarily stop the bleeding and as our professor was not there so we took permission from the him and went downstairs to get his hand healed. On our way we met one of Nakul's MS senior who took us to his department and after examining his hand told us that his hands has minor cuts only and after healing it he left from there .

"I am very sorry Nakul its all bcz of me that your hands ... " i wasnt able to control my emotions and a single tear escaped my left eye.

"Hey Navya please.... there's no need to be sorry yaar . You are not at all at fault here. Fate decided all this . It was going to happen . Its good that instead of you getting hurt it was me . I mean..... if that microscope had fallen on your head what would have happen Navya we can't even imagine !! So now stop crying give me a smile and let me feel little proud of saving a girl for the first time in my life . "
Giving him a small smile i thanked him
Soon the bell rings indicating that the last period got ended so i asked Nakul to accompany him till boys hostel reception but he polietly refused saying that his friends will be here soon .
And they came and i saw Ayush coming with them worried .
Are they two friends ???
Seeing me he got more worried and ran towards us

"Navya!!! what happened ?" he asked

And i told him the whole story
Ayush saw Nakul giving him a smile he thanked him and then supported him to stand.
Turning around Ayush asked me
"Do you want me to come with you "

"No... thank you so much but there is no need of it . Accompany Nakul . He needs his friends right now . I ll go myself . " i replied with a smile

Soon we all left . While going downstairs i thought of using the washroom . So went to the one situated on that floor .
Entering inside i saw my reflection in the huge mirror . What is going on in my life??.... i question myself and opening the faucet splashed some cold water onto my face.
Ahhhh!!!! Ouch !!!!!! i winced in pain when i moved my elbow as my already bruised arm which was still healing again got bruised
( As Navya was examining her bruises she was clueless about the person standing at her back with red eyes and was looking at her with so much hatred )

I cleaned my wound with cold water and again saw my reflection in the mirror infront of me and saw a girl standing at the back . Shaking my head i averting my mind back to my wound .
Its then striked me .... That girl so i again saw in the mirror but there was no one . Turning around .... still no one That girl !!!!!
I checking each n every cubicle of the restroom but there was no one ........
I got so scared .... who was she ????
It then some one whispered in my left ear
NAVYA ARORA......
i turned around but there was no one
"Who's there?? Come out right now !!!!!! " i shouted with little courage +
NAVYA.......

Again that whisper......
I got so scared . My body started shivering so i somehow turned around towards the door of the restroom and on opening it i ran as fast as possible towards the girls hostel......