New horror story - HOSTEL ROOM

Contains all kind of sex novels in Hindi and English.
jasmeet
Silver Member

Re: CHAPTER : 12 - HOSTEL ROOM

Unread post by jasmeet » 09 Mar 2017 08:51

NAVYA'S POV
Don't know for how long i was sitting there on the floor numb.... thinking about the incidents occured to me since my arrival here to this college ....... to this hostel ......... to this room.........

What actually is happening with me ?
And ... and why me ??
What i saw today ..... was th.... was that .... a spirit..... no....no.... no.....
No.... Navya ... no..... there is nothing like that ....
No........... you don't believe in them .
There is nothing like evil.spirit in this world .
But ... that girl on the hospital bed ???
Shaking my head i started to stand but because of being on the floor for so long my legs got numb which made it difficult to walk . But i somehow with the support from the nearby wall walked to my bed . 7
Settling myself on the bed i saw my reflection on the mirror infront of me .
Swollen blood red eyes , puffy nose ,tear stained face was what sitting infront of me .
I was watching myself in the mirror when suddenly my phone started ringing
This time !!!!
I took my phone and saw MOM flashing on the screen .
Scared as hell i picked up the phone
"Hello mom.... "

"Navya..... how's my child ? "

"Mom...i am fine here . Is everything ok mom??"

"Yes... yes baby everything is fine here . I ... i... just felt like talking to you so i called . I am sorry baby if i disturbed you. Were you sleeping ?"

"No .. mom you didn't disturbed me . I was doing my assignment . But .. but you are hiding something from me . Are you ok ? What about dad ,Neev bhai and Naksh bhai?? Please mom you are scaring me !!!"

"Actually baby ....i..i...ummmm.... i saw a bad dream about you like ....like you need us very badly . "

'I do mom .... i really do need you all ' i thought and tears started rolling down my cheeks

I got so scared and without giving it an another thought i called you .
Please tell me my child are you ok there ??..."
Wiping my tears away i said
"Yes mom i am all good here . You don't worry please it will affect your health mom "
" ok i won't only if you will visit us in the morning . Weare missing you alot . "

I smiled
"Ok mom.... even i am missing you all . "
"Ok baby .. now sleep ok we ll meet tomm . Love u "

" love u too mom "

Then the line went dead and i placed the phone back . Due to talking and crying my throat felt dry so taking the waterbottle settled on the bed i gulped the liquid down my throat .

Suddenly while having water i saw the door to the balcony opened on its own with a huge bang !!! which made the bottle to slip through my fingers resulting in almost drenching myself .

And the curtains hanging infront of the door started to fly here n there .

Darn!!!
I groaned then standing up went to close the door . I was going to close the door when i heard a sweet sound coming from outside.
While roaming my eyes at every inch of the small balcony i saw a small wind chime hanging high at one of the corner above the railing which was making that beautiful sound because of the wind blowing .

I stood all mesmerized by the sound then strolled towards it and stood near it by the support from the railing .

'I don't know why this sound felt so familiar .....like i have heard it before. It felt very close to my heart ... very much close . '

You'll also like

Getting on my toes i touched the rusty old thing and a small smile crept onto my face.
So beautiful!!!
Bringing it down i stroked it as gently as possible .
Suddenly a huge knock at the door scared me because of which the wind chim dropped out of my hands on the floor .
Who's it ??.... i thought and then slowly slowly went to open the door .
On opening the door i came across a horrified Tanya heavily panting standing with the support from the nearby wall.

"What happened to you Navya ? Why did you ran from the hospital? " she asked
Before answer her questions i took her inside and we both settled on my bed . Then i gave her the waterbottle . She gulped the remaining liquid and then turned towards me .
"I.... i.. "
My own voice betrayed me .I wasn't able to tell her anything so i lied to her that i wasn't able to see Sophie in such a state which was partially true .
" That's it ..... Navya . And we thought that something bad happened to you . You know how much worried i and Ayush were . "

I kept myself silent controlling my emotions as much as i can . Then my eyes went back to the door of the balcony .
Wind chime!!!
Standing i went back to the balcony with Tanya following me with her questionaire . Reaching there i picked up the wind chime from the floor and turned around
" i am going home in the morning " i said

Eyeing the old rusty stuff in my hands she asked
" You what ?? And you didn't told me ? And what is this ?"
I told her about our mother daughter conversation to which she herself agreed and told me to have a break . Maybe i am feeling homesick .

After our talk we both went back to the bed . Placing the wind chime on the study table we drifted off to sleep .

---------------------------------------

Next morning i packed my bag and after having the breakfast i left for my home which because of the traffic jam took almost 1 hour to reach . Reaching home i was welcomed by my mom as both dad and Naksh were gone to their respective office . Talking to mom really calmed me alot . Her warm embrace was what i craved for .

In the evening both dad and Naksh came back and Naksh gave us a good news of being
awarded as the best intern of the year next week so we all thought of going out for dinner.
So Naksh decided the restaurant of his choice and we all left for it. Reaching there we went to our favourite place ... rooftop and took our table at one of the isolated corner and ordered our meal.
After giving the orders we all started our conversation . Our blabbers ,me and Naksh arguing and fighting over small things , mom scolding us and giving us her death glares to stop our nonsense there only and dad smilling and laughing at us on being scolded.
This is what i needed ......
My family .... being with them i forgot all those dreadful nights . Hope it remains like this .
Soon our food arrived and we started eating and both me and Naksh again started fighting over our meals now .
While eating i got a call . On taking out my phone from the pocket i saw Tanya flashing on it .
Picking up the call i said hello but nothing came from the opposite side . Thinking of it as a network problem i excused myself and came outside near the swimming pool. But still no one spoke . Taking it as a que i cut the call and was turning around to go back when don't know how i slipped and landed harshly in the pool .

I started to swim upwards to get myself out of the pool but it felt like my left foot got stuck somewhere as i wasn't able to lift myself up. Soon my whole body started going down against my will like someone was pulling me deep down but i didn't dare to lose and kept pushing myself upwards but all in vain .

Atlast i left the hope and let myself drown deep into the pool . My eyes started to droop but i felt someone took my hand and pulled me upwards ..... outside the pool.

On Coming outside i felt someone patting my face. I somehow gained consciousness but with blurry vision wasn't able to register my surrounding but soon my visioned clear and i saw .....

I saw a girl standing on the rooftop with her face covered with her long black hair and....and ... a wind chime in her right hand ......

The same wind chime .....

Soon i again became unconscious.

jasmeet
Silver Member

Re: ...AUTHOR'S NOTE... - HOSTEL ROOM

Unread post by jasmeet » 09 Mar 2017 08:52

Hello dear readers.....

First of all i am really VERY VERY SORRY for not updating the book . I have gone through all the comments and personal messages you people have send which are making me feel guilty for not updating the story . I know how it feels when you like a book which is not completed and waits every week for an update but didnt get it :(

Its just that from the past 2-3 weeks i was going through a very bad situation bcoz if which i cutted myself off from this world for a while .
Basically needed a break.... 1
But now i am back and will take the story ahead for which i will start writing a new chapter tomm itself and will definetly publish it on this upcoming SUNDAY .
AND IT'S A PROMISE :)
And at last thanks alot for the support and votes you all gave to my book bcz of which its #4 in horror.

-JustAWink ;)

jasmeet
Silver Member

Re: CHAPTER :13 - HOSTEL ROOM

Unread post by jasmeet » 09 Mar 2017 08:53

NAVYA'S P.O.V.

I was going back and fro sitting on the swing placed in the small front garden in the vicinity of our house. Waiting for him .... he told me that he is coming home today. So i am waiting here so that whenever he comes i will run and jump in his arms like everytime.
But where is he ???
I sighed closing my eyes and bowed my head.
"Navya... " i heard his voice and immedietly opened my eyes and saw him .
Standing from the swing i ran towards him but halted inbetween when i saw her....
Who is this girl with him??....
My big smile dropped ...
He called again
"Navya...." and came running towards me . Taking me in his arms he swirled me and i giggled
Placing me back on the ground he hugged me but my all focus was on her. She was standing lil far from us with a big smile .
He broked the hug and saw me watching behind him .
Turning around he called her and she came closer to us
"Hi Navya... " she said
I saw her eyes ... big chocolate brown round eyes. They were the most beautiful eyes i have ever seen.
Next thing i saw a girl on the hospital bed asking for the help and then a girl standing on the rooftop in blood stained white dress with that windchime in her hand. Her face was covered with her long black hair . Her one eye was visible .... bloodshot eye...
She was continously whispering my name "Navya......."
------------------

I got up from the bed with a jerk . What was that dream all about ??? Who was she ??
I saw myself in my own room .
'How did I came here ??'
Then i heard someone's sniffles near my bed. My mom was sniffling her head down at the egde of the bed.
"Navya..... " Naksh called my name on entering the room and came to me.
Hearing my name from his mouth my mom snapped her head up and on seeing me she came closer to me and hugged me sobbing loudly .

"Oh my child .... Navya . How are you baby ? You scared us so much baby . "

Seeing my mom crying even i broke down and hugged her tightly closer to me .
Soon dad also entered inside the room and settled closer to me on the bed patting my hair gently .
Breaking the hug mom cupped my face with her palm and i saw her tired and worried face .

"What was that Navya ?? Why did you went near that pool. You know how scared we all got when you were not responding "

"I...i..am sorry mom " i said while sobbing and she took me back in her embrace

"But how did this happened Navya ??Did someone pushed you ?" Naksh asked
I turned my face towards my brother still in mom's embrace and answered
" No Bhai (brother) from what all i remember there was no one near the pool and if anybody would have pushed me i would have felt it . But i didn't . I don't know how it happened .. one second i was standing near the pool and the next second i was inside the pool. "

You'll also like

ANNIE: The Long Forgotten Girl by Aditi_Mehra
ANNIE: The Long Forgotten Girl
By Aditi_Mehra
2.7K 179
Tragedy happens when Annie tries to find her grandma. After her parents death her grandmother was everything to her. She was told that her parents met with an accident but was that the the truth? Was the truth an untold story of Annie's horrifying and dreadful past?
I guess I said something wrong because suddenly he stood up and started coming closer to me, saying," We are never alone. They are always around us, watching us, watching you! Making sure you never leave."
The man's answer made me shiver. It wasn't just his words, it was the cold tone of his voice, the way he made it sound like a warning.
By now he was too close to me and I could hear his words very clearly.
I closed my eyes, feeling uncomfortable, moving my head away from him saying," Leave me alone."
The man then softly whispered, " But child you are alone."
I felt a cool breeze on my face and I opened my eyes in fright.
Frightening thoughts lingered in my mind as I saw the road, the fog, the Villa, but not the man.
Highest rank- #10 in horror.
This is my first book on Wattpad so please forgive my silly mistakes here and there... Thanks a lot for reading!
Don't Be Scared(Short and true stories) by Arpitelnino
Don't Be Scared(Short and true stories)
By Arpitelnino
22.9K 915
I will be posting real life stories of paranormal activites which happend with me and people who i came across to. These are real stories take it seriously these things do happen but we tend to ignore. I don't owen some stories.These are the collection of myself and friends.
The Dorm by immortalshadowhocrux
The Dorm
By immortalshadowhocrux
9.7K 584
Andrea Wilson joins River Town University Of Arts. She moves into the hostel . Soon after she moves in, she starts receiving phone calls from an unknown stranger in mid night. Soon it becomes worse. More weird things starts to happen. Her past starts to haunt her..taking a toll on her everyday
Why is all this happening? Is her dorm room haunted? Or is someone behind all this?
Tale of Andrea Wilson and her life after she moved into The Dorm.
Story is completely fiction.
Highest rank : #7 in horror
Haunted By Unknown by satyaveni
Haunted By Unknown
By satyaveni
15.5K 966
(Currently undergoing editing....)
"I read your diary Samyuktha"
"You have to go arjun"
"You are not cursed Samyuktha"
"I don't care. But please leave me alone"
"I think you are haunted by a ghost. Maybe if we can find out who she is and what she wants, you can get free of it"
samyuktha, a 22 year old girl has a troubled life. she has a curse. though she dont know how she got, she know who might be the target. can arjun save her? can he solve the mystery or die in the search? read to know it.
Cursed by anusreeneogi
Cursed
By anusreeneogi
85.2K 3.8K
"Do you believe in spirits? Well at first I didn't but after shifting to the new house in Assam I was compelled to."
Unnatural and spooky things started happening as Anwesha entered her new house. Will she be able to save her and her sister from the haunting of the wraith ?
Highest rank:#1 in horror(24th sept 2016)
Highest rank: #2 in horror ( 18th sept 2016)
Lucid 🌒 by benaddict31
Lucid 🌒
By benaddict31
3.4K 465
Dealing with psychiatric patients could be frustrating and mind- boggling, but for Dr Dynelle Maxwell it is something, she could get never tired of.
The perfect job and a loving fiance make Dr Dynelle's life complete. An encounter with a new patient who claims to be haunted by a spirit slowly diminishes the line between reality and illusion for her.
#20 Mystery/ Thriller
#14 Horror
Room No: 418 by girlie7
Room No: 418
By girlie7
34.7K 1.1K
Anjali has just started collage and moved to a hostel in room no 418.eerie happenings in the room force them to find the dark and evil past of the room which are beyond help...........
"May be in slipped....." I continued

"It's ok beta (child) what happened it happened ....don't stress yourself because of it. Now all you have to do is rest .OK!!! " my dad said with a weak smile and tucked me inside the comforter . Then sat next to me on the bed patting my hair gently

"Hmmm Navya your dad is right . You should have rest while I'll bring some healthy soup for you to have. My Bacha (child) has become so weak" saying this mom went out of the room

I felt so relaxed being with my family and closed my eyes as I myself was feeling quite weak .

I had slept for a while when a phone call broke my sleep . Opening my eyes I saw Naksh talking on his phone and dad sleeping half sitting . Must be tierd......
After attending the call he saw me watching him then came towards me and said "Feeling​' good??? "
" Hmm... Much better" I replied

"You seriously scared us Navo ...... I can't even tell you what we were going through while you were laying there not responding at all" he said with a worried face

"I am sorry bro.... I am really so....." I said while crying

"Ssshh.....there is no need to say sorry . It wasn't your fault .... Now stop crying" he said with a smile while cleaning my tear stained with the back of his hand.
While talking to my brother I felt like peeing so excusing myself i went to the washroom did my business and while coming back I saw the time on the wall clock
It was 6 in the evening ...
WTF.....
I saw my brother and asked
" Bhai.... Is the time correct ?? I mean did the clock stopped working" 1
" what are you talking about Navya ??" He asked all confused

" What's the time ??"

" It's 6 in the evening" he replied

"What .. seriously ... " I said and start searching for my phone 3

" yes...but what happened ?? And what are you searching for ??"

"Bhai I have to leave for hostel as it closes at 8 ....So I m searching for my phone . Do you know where it is ?"

" Are you serious Navya . You are not in a state to go to hostel . " he replied back

"No bhai... I m really sorry but I have to go back to my hos....."

"HOSTEL!!!!!!..... No....no way you are going back to your hostel. I am not allowing you at any cost ." Mom said on entering the room with a huge try in her hand

" Please mom .. I have to leave as tomorrow is my college and I can't afford to miss my lectures " I argued but mom was not at all getting convinced

Hearing my and mom's argument dad woke up and asked
"What is happening here ?"
" Dad.. dad please see na ... Mom is not letting me go back to hostel " I said

" Suhas.....see what is your daughter saying . now only you can convince her as she is not at all listening to me " mom complained

"Navya your mom is right . You can't leave for hostel right now but as your lectures are quite important so Naksh will drop you to your college tomorrow morning" dad said

"WHAT!!!!" both mom and i said together me in happiness whereas mom in disapproval

" Thanks a lot dad" I said and hugged him

" OK .. OK .... Now go and have some rest otherwise I ll change my mind " dad said and soon everyone left the room . And I heard my mom arguing with dad on letting me leave for hostel tomorrow whereas I went back inside my comforter as the after effects of medicine were making me quite sleepy.

NEXT DAY.....

Next morning after having breakfast I and Naksh left for my college . Mom was still against my decision but at last she gave up .
When we were two blocks away from my college I saw a huge traffic towards my college so I told him to drop me here itself and take a u turn from here only so that he won't stuck in the traffic .
So Naksh drop me there and went back where as I started walking towards my college .
It was easier to cross the first lane as all vehicle due to traffic were at rest.
But on the other lane cars were running at the jets speed.
As to reach the college I started to cross the road . While crossing the road I saw a huge truck coming towards me . The trunk diver was honking at me telling me to get out of the way but I stood rooted on the floor there itself out of my will as if someone has stopped my legs to work . And soon the trunk was near me and i heard someone shouting my name but seeing the trunk approaching me i closed my eyes ....
Soon someone pushed me from there and I landed harshly on the road .
On opening my eyes I saw Ayush on the road next to me wincing in pain.
Ayush saved me !!!!
" Navya are you OK ??" he asked on getting up from the road and also helped me in getting up

I nodded and thanked him
" What were you thinking Navya. I was shouting your name . Didn't you saw the truck coming ??? It was so freaking near to you . I can't even imagine what would have happened ." He shouted and then sighed while running his hands in his hair then seeing me crying he cupped my face and said
" I m so sorry Navya . I shouldn't have said like that . But I was scared ...When I saw you standing there and that truck ...... Oh god Navya . What were you...... "

Suddenly he stopped and saw my bleeding elbow . Taking it in his hands he said " oh god Navya your elbow ..... you need a first aid . Let's go to the medical room ."

Taking my hand he took me to the medical room where the nurse did my first aid and then we both left for the class as few minutes were left for our first lecture .

Reaching the lecture hall we both said goodbye and went towards our respective friends . Tanya saw me coming and ran towards me .

" Navya...."she screamed happily and hugged me .

" I missed so much yaar ... how was your holiday . Mine were so darn ....Boring !!!!
By the way I have something to tell you."
We both settled on our seats and Tanya started her blabbering .

" I have a good news and a bad news . Which one do you want to hear first ." she asked

" Ummm..... bad news ...." I replied

" Well... the bad news is Sophie is leaving the course . Her health is getting worse day by day . So her parents decided to take her back to their hometown to their family doctor . She would be leaving tomorrow morning "

" Oh .....I am feeling so bad for her. She had worked so hard to be here and after such a short duration she has to leave ... Well ... health always comes first. God bless her . We will visit her tomorrow before she leaves . " I said

" Yes ... We will " she replied

" Btw .... What about the good news ?" I asked her out of excitement

" Good news!!..... Ummmm the good news is .... Our Fresher's party is going to held on 28th of this month that is after two weeks from today. " She screamed happily

" What !!!! Fresher's Party !!!!! Wooooowwwwww... Tanya I was so eagerly waiting for it . I am so darn excited for it ." I said all excited

"Yes... Yes everyone is excited for it . We all got to know about it this morning only . Principal with our seniors would be coming to our class any soon for the official announcement ." She said

While we both were talking about all this Principal Sir entered our class with our senior and faculty. Told us about our Fresher's party and all the rules associated with it .
We all were so excited for it . Every person was talking about it .
What to do ?? How to do ???.....
Soon our classes for the day got over and we went back to our hostel .
After having lunch from the hostel's mess we friends came upstairs to our rooms .
Tanya went inside her room while i taking out my keys from the bag unlocked my door .
Now again I would be all alone in the room!!! .... I thought and opened the door.
On Opening the door what I saw made my mouth opened wide and my eyes were literally out of the socket ......
What Is This ???????......