Gay story - Life Sucks If You're Married To a Billionaire

Contains all kind of sex novels in Hindi and English.
jasmeet
Silver Member

Life Sucks If You're Married To a Billionaire - part 4

Unread post by jasmeet » 22 Mar 2017 12:49

"Ow! Fucking son of a ..." I cursed out loud.

I looked down at my now bleeding thumb. Shit, it hurts.

I was making breakfast when I cut myself with a kitchen knife. Although, it's partly my fault because I was thinking about the incident yesterday at McDonald's. Curse that stupid, idiotic, overbearing, jerk, dumb asshole. 3

Yes, I'm talking about Jace Langlois. 2

Why would he do what he did yesterday? Was he making fun of me? That son of a devil got the nerve of announcing our marriage in public, without my consent.

"Good morning. Where's my coffee?" Jace walked in.

I noticed he's not wearing his usual business suit and tie. He's actually wearing casual clothes. A sky blue polo shirt and black jeans. I hate to admit it out loud, but he is goddamn hot in his clothes.

"Hey! Are you deaf or what?"

I snapped back from my daze. I gave him a glare and slammed his mug of coffee on the island counter.

"The hell? You're gonna break it!" Jace said angrily.

"I don't care." I said calmly.

He frowned. "What's with you?"

My nerves finally snapped. "What's with me? What's with me? Are you fucking kidding me right now? Don't act innocent with me, you piece of shit! You know what you did yesterday! Now fucking explain to me why you did that!" 4

I panted after my furious rant. There, I let it all out. Now let's see how he escapes from me and if he tries to do so, I'll shove a carrot in his ass where the sun doesn't shine. And I'm not kidding. 3

Jace gaped at me before recovering with a clear of his throat. Then he smirked. He fucking smirked!

"Why are you smirking?" I asked cautiously.

He grabbed his mug of coffee then stared at it casually.

"I just want to show the world how adorable my husband is. Besides, it's about time they know about us."

I gritted my teeth together in fury. I hope this man goes to hell.
gay story
"Oh, your finger is bleeding. How clumsy of you." He said nonchalantly. 9

Yeah, he's going to hell.
------------------------------
I held on to my seatbelt tightly. I looked outside and saw lots of students roaming around the school grounds. Much to my chagrin, most of them are staring at Jace's fancy Porsche.

The worst part? I am in it.

Jace turned off the engine of his car then hopped outside. He walked to the other side and opened my car door for me. Instead of blushing like a lunatic, I gave him a death glare.

"Now, now. Don't make a face like that. It ruins your face." He whispered to my ear.

From a third person's perspective, it looks like Jace is kissing me on the cheek. But actually, it's not.

I shoved his face away from me. "And whose fault is it?"

Jace shrugged. "I dunno. It could be anyone."

"You fu-" I was cut off when he forcefully pulled me out of his car. Then he grabbed me by the waist.

I put my hands on his chest to push him away but he had a strong grip. His weekly gym routine isn't for nothing.

"Let go of me, you asshole! There are people watching!" I whisper-yelled to him.

He smirked. "Let them watch."

I hesitantly looked around me. Well, kill me with a chopping board. They're all looking at me! I hate this unwanted attention! 3

Jace gave me his fake charming smile then let go. I fixed my bag and turned my back to him.

"Go away already!" I grumbled. 1

I looked down at the ground. Shit, this is so embarrasing. Now my peaceful college life will be in ruins. And it's all because of fucking Jace Langlois.

I was about to walk away when Jace suddenly grabbed my shoulder and kissed me. On the cheek. 4

"See you tonight, Kei." Then he went to his car and drove off, away from the prying eyes of the students.

I swear I blushed so hard my face could melt the Antarctic. I looked up and saw Summer, Autumn, and Winter coming my way. 1

"Kei! What happened? Are you okay?" Summer asked in concern.

"Man, you should have gotten inside. People are talking about you!" Autumn informed.

"Why is your face so red?" Winter mumbled.

I blinked then repeatedly slapped myself on the face. 2

Autumn winced. "Ooh, that's gotta hurt."

I looked at the triplets in confusion. "Why? What's the ruckus?"

They all exchanged looks before sheepishly cast their eyes on me.

"Well, almost all the students inside are talking about you..." Winter trailed off, as if afraid of my reaction.

"Particularly about your marriage to the one and only Jace Langlois, the owner and CEO of Langlois Inc. and the number one sponsor of our school." Summer said.

My jaw dropped. Jace is a sponsor of our school? How come I didn't know that until now?

"Damn, bro. You're like a celebrity!" Autumn clapped me on the back.

I stayed quiet. I still can't fully grasp of what is happening. I don't want to be the main focus of the daily school gossip. And worse, I bet paparazzis are now swimming all over the place. 1

Autumn is right.

I'm already like a celebrity. +

And I hate it very much.

jasmeet
Silver Member

Life Sucks If You're Married To a Billionaire - part 5

Unread post by jasmeet » 22 Mar 2017 12:49

I have never hated my life to the point where I almost jumped out of my Trigonometry classroom's window. I just want this day to end right now. 9

You're probably wondering why I'm acting like a suicidal person. Well, let me tell you what just happened after Jace dropped me off to college. 1

After the triplets informed me of the gossips from the students, we went inside the college lobby and were greeted by tons of college people. They were mostly asking me questions regarding Jace and my marriage to him. And other unrelated stuff.

"When did you get married?"

"Where did you spend your honeymoon?"

"When are you having kids?" 8

"What did you give Mr. Jace Langlois to get him to marry someone like you?" 18

That one question actually insulted me a lot. But I held in my anger.

"Whoa, man. This situation looks like we're having a press interview." Autumn had exclaimed.

And that ends my mini press interview as what Autumn so beautifully called it. Honestly, I hate being the center of attention. I just want to be alone and have my own peace and quiet. Is that too much to ask?

"Shit. Where is it?" I hissed to no one in particular.

I'm currently in the library and was looking for my favorite book in the literature section. After a few turns at every shelf, I gave up. I couldn't find it at all. Someone probably borrowed it. Yeah, that's it.

I looked around. Our college library is so... isolated? I mean, no one barely even goes here. Almost all of the students here have laptops and computers of their own and don't have the time to go to a library.

To tell the truth, the library is one of my favorite places in college. And this would be the best place to hide from those nosy people from now on. I like how quiet and serene it is. There are some rumors about ghosts and evil spirits regarding this place, but I paid them no mind. Besides, I don't believe in ghosts. I never have ever since I was a kid. 5

I grabbed a random book then took a seat near the windows. I made myself comfortable and flipped the pages of the book. I stared at the front cover.

Rebecca's Tale 1

I have never read this one before. The drawing on the cover is slightly dark and gloomy. It's an ocean and a very scary-looking cliff.

Is this some kind of horror story?

I shrugged then finally started to read. I didn't know how long I was reading because when I stopped for a bit to rest my eyes, I saw that it's already dark outside. I looked up at the library clock and realized it's already fifteen minutes to six.

"Well, shit." I muttered.

I didn't have the time to return the book to its shelf so I just left it on the table. I hurriedly ran towards the door then to the main lobby. However, I stopped when heavy rain suddenly poured down from the dark sky.

Now what?

How am I gonna get home in this state? I don't have an umbrella with me. I don't want to step outside either and get my clothes soaked from the rain. My mind jumbled around for ideas to get home when something popped suddenly in my head.

"My cellphone..." I trailed off when I saw that it's already low battery.

Damn it!

I rummaged in my bag to find my charger but alas, no such thing was in my bag. I probably left it at home. I looked at my watch. It's already six fifteen and the rain has no sign of stopping.

Honk! Honk!

I practically jumped ten feet in the air when I heard a sudden honk from a car. I squinted my eyes to look at the car better. A black Porsche...

"Jace!"
gay story
The car door opened and out came Jace with an umbrella. He ran towards me.

"Idiot! Why didn't you call me earlier?" He scolded. 2

I scowled. "My phone battery's dead!"

Jace sighed exasperatedly then grabbed me by the shoulders.

"I only brought one umbrella, so we have no other choice but to share."

I just nodded and walked with him back to the car. He opened the door for me before he went to the driver's side, then he drove off.

"Next time, call me if you're getting home late." He said. 12

I glanced at him with the corner of my eye. "Okay."

Was he worried about me?

I shook my head. That's impossible. This man isn't the type to get worried easily. He probably just picked me up because he doesn't want to be burdened by me. 2

I blinked.

Am I really just a burden to him? That reminds me, all this time we never treated each other as husbands... or a newly-married couple even. Our marriage was just for convenience. I married him because I want to get my inheritance. He married me because his parents and my parents are close friends.

What's even the real purpose of our marriage? I got my inheritance back so does that mean I can already leave Jace?

"Uh... Jace? Can I ask you something?" I hesitated. 1

He looked at me for a short while before facing the road again. "You're already asking."

I gritted my teeth. Never mind.

"What do you want to ask? If you want to finally have sex with me, then shoot. We'll do it tonight once we get home." He teased. 4

I punched his thigh.

"Ow! You little..."
gay story
I smirked, then faced outiside the car window. Green trees and tall buildings passed by so fast that I didn't realize I have already fallen asleep. +

I'll ask Jace next time. 1

Next time...

jasmeet
Silver Member

Life Sucks If You're Married To a Billionaire - part 6

Unread post by jasmeet » 22 Mar 2017 12:51

It's already Saturday. I still didn't tell Jace what's been bugging me every night since the that rainy day he picked me up from college. I've been feeling like shit and got heavy bags under my eyes. I'm always feeling anxious and nervous, even though I still don't plan to tell him about it. Also, it seems like he didn't even notice my shitty form because of his work. All kinds of paperwork have been flooding in the house from his office. I asked him once about it but he got pissed and locked himself in his study. Jerk.
gay story
I'm currently cooking sausages coated with caviar. As usual... ew. 2

How could someone eat that disgusting piece of... whatever.

Anyway, after I cooked the sausages I poured hot coffee on Jace's mug. I put them together on a silver tray then walked myself to his study. I hesitantly knocked on the door.

Knock, knock.

No answer. I knocked again. Still no answer. I got annoyed so I kicked the door with my foot.

"Hey! Open the goddamn door! My hands are full!" I shouted. 42

A few seconds later and the door opened, with an angry-looking Jace behind it.

"What?" He growled.

I raised an eyebrow. "No need to put your panties up in a bunch, idiot. I brought your breakfast. I assumed you don't want to leave your paperwork behind."

He looked at me strangely before fully opening the door for me. I entered the room and looked around. Honestly, this is only my second time being in his study. The first time was when we talked about my inheritance with a lawyer. I don't exactly know the reason, but Jace doesn't want anyone to enter his study. And I mean, no one. Not even me, his husband. 3

Jace pointed to his desk. "Just put it there."

I blinked. "Put what there?"

He scowled impatiently. "Le petit déjeuner! Don't act stupid and just leave! Jes suis fatigué..." 33

I stayed quiet and let him rant angrily in French. I didn't understand a thing he said and I don't really care. Besides, I know he's just acting this way because he's been really busy and his temper went through the roof. 2

As he ranted on, I thought about our marriage. I decided that I won't tell him until he gets calm and doesn't have any work to do. Yeah, I'll do that.

I heard Jace taking a deep breath before flopping down on his chair. He closed his eyes and rubbed his temples.

"Soooo... can I go outside now?" I asked him while slowly taking steps backwards.

He put his elbows on the desk and leaned on them. I had to admit, no matter how much I hate this man, I still have an unhealthy attraction to him. His hair is a sexy mess and his clothes are crumpled. 9
gay story
Jace sighed. "Yeah."

I was about to open the door when I heard a loud thud. I turned around and gasped.

Jace fainted.
-----------------------------
I carefully put a wet cloth on Jace's forehead. Unfortunately, the reason why he fainted a while back was due to overwork and fatigue. I was also pissed to know that all this time I brought his meals for him, he didn't eat every single one of them. Not even one bite. I was slightly shocked to find out about what he's been doing to make him unwell like this. Most of the paperworks on his desk were definitely from his office.

After I put Jace on our king-sized bed, which was a very difficult feat considering his weight, I called his secretary and politely told her to stop giving Jace anymore tasks for now. Well, until he gets better and well again. Of course, his secretary immediately agreed and confirmed it for me. 4

I sat on the side of the bed and observed Jace's sleeping form. He looks so innocent and angelic when he's sleeping. Too bad he turns into a merciless devil every time he wakes up. 3

I sighed. I'm unexpectedly having a hard time with this. How will I explain to him that I want to break off our marriage? I know for a fact that he will not understand it at first and will demand for my explanation. Which, of course, I'm having trouble coming up with. Yet, why would he get mad? 1

He's not in love with me. 3

I'm not in love with him. 3

The feelings between us are mutual. Our marriage is purely for convenience and for each other's benefits. As much as I'm embarassed to admit it, but our marriage still hasn't been consummated.

Yes, you read it right. I. Am. A. Virgin. 4

"Kei?"

I snapped back from my stupor and faced Jace. His face is sweating badly and taking slow deep breaths. I leaned back to grab the glass of water on the bedside table then carefully gave it to him. He slowly sat up and leaned his back to the headboard. He took the glass from my grip then took quick, huge gulps of water.

"How long have I been out?" He asked hoarsely. And goddamn, did it sound so sexy.

I looked at the small digital clock on the bedside table. "For about five hours."

"Fuck." He abruptly kicked away the duvet away from him and got off the bed. He stretched for a little bit, showing off that oh-so-sexy toned muscles of his behind his white shirt.

"Where are you going? You're supposed to rest for the day." I said, standing up.

He ran his fingers through his bed hair. "Work."

I grinned smugly. "Well, you'll have to thank me for that. I called your secretary to stop giving you more paperworks."

He stopped moving for a second before recovering. "And why would I thank you?"

My jaw dropped. "Seriously?"

He turned to face me and gave me a smirk.

"You douchebag!" I yelled angrily.

I can't believe this man! After what I've done for him, he doesn't thank me? He really is a devil.

"Oh, by the way. I'm hungry. Cook me something."

I clenched my fists so hard that my knuckles are turning white.

"What do you want?" I gritted my teeth. 2

He paused as if thinking about it before shrugging. "Les rognons de veaux." 6

My eyes widened and my shoulders slumped in horror. Of all the food, why must be that horrid stuff?
gay story
"Are you insane? That's veal kidney, stupid! I hate those!" I exclaimed.

"Why are you reacting like that? You're not the one who's gonna eat it." He said casually.

I got speechless. He does have a point. But still...

"I'm the one who's cooking it! Obviously, I'm gonna smell it and do things with it and it's really disgusting as fuck!" 2

He walked to the door then opened it wide. But before he went outside, he said something to me that will make him regret ever saying it.

"You're my personal maid for today until I get better."
♂+♂= ♥♥♥
Dun dun dun! 1

Whoa, Jace! You got some maid fetish or something??? *takes off clothes then puts on sexy maid outfit*