Gay story - Life Sucks If You're Married To a Billionaire

Contains all kind of sex novels in Hindi and English.
jasmeet
Silver Member

Life Sucks If You're Married To a Billionaire - part 3

Unread post by jasmeet » 20 Mar 2017 09:39

gay theme story

"Fastfood? What's with you? You hate these kinds of places." I said.

Jace unexpectedly drove us to McDonalds. He was pulling on his tie the whole time once we arrived. It was obvious he's nervous.

Why wouldn't he?

He's never been in a fastfood restaurant and never tasted their food, like the typical hamburger and fries. Jace Langlois is your average rich spoiled brat. A 28-year old brat.

Jace gave me a glare as cold as ice. "Shut up. I'm just interested in their... peculiar food." 6

"Uh-huh. Well, stay here. I'll order for us. What do you want?" I was about to stand up from our table when Jace stood up as well.

He approached me and tugged on my sleeve. Hard.

"Ow! Let go, asshole! You're acting like a baby!" I scolded him.

"Where are you going? Don't think I'm gonna let you escape." He growled.

My jaw almost dropped. Was he serious?

"I'm not going anywhere! I'm gonna order for our food." I explained to him.

He scowled. "Let the waiters do their job then!" 14

I smacked my hand to my forehead. This really can't be happening. He's practically embarrasing himself in front of all the people in here without even knowing it.

"You're impossible." 1

After a few minutes of ordering and forcing Jace to sit down, we finally got our food. I didn't spare any second and just dug right into my cheeseburger. As I chewed on my food, I looked at Jace to see how's he doing so far.

"Eat up. That burger is not gonna swallow you or something." I said in between chewing. 3

Jace glared at me again then glanced down to his burger. I ordered the same for him so he won't freak out.

He squinted his eyes. "How do I eat this?" 28

I am seconds away from picking up my fries and throwing them at him. This man is just plain stupid and irritating. Why did he even bother going to a fastfood place if he keeps acting like a lunatic straight out of a mental hospital?

"Ugh, just take a goddamn bite out of it! Jesus!" I exclaimed angrily.

He took a deep breath then hesitantly took a small bite of his burger. He shut his eyes closed while chewing so he didn't see me smirking at him.

Ha, what a baby.

"So how was it, your Majesty?" I asked while snickering. 2

He was still chewing then slowly gulped it down. "It... it's good." 7

I nodded. "It's just a normal taste. Geez, I really can't believe this is your first time eating a hamburger."

Instead of replying, he took another bite. This time, a bigger bite then threw a few fries into his mouth. The whole time, I just watched him.

So this is the Jace Langlois. I still can't believe he's my husband. What a lucky guy I am. Note the sarcasm.

"Are these potatoes?!" Jace suddenly shouted. 9

I snapped back to reality and hurriedly covered his mouth. "Ssh! There are people around, stupid!"

"Mmph! Umph shumm!" He muffled.

I pulled my hand away from his mouth then slumped back down on my seat.

Ugh, could this night get any longer?

"Are these potatoes?" He asked again, quiter than before.

I was about to answer him when a guy came up beside me. I looked at him. He was holding a tray with fries and a large Coke on it. He's wearing a navy blue shirt and black jeans. He looks familiar.

"Kei? Kei Forest?" The guy asked.

Then I recognized him. "Ryan Roberts?" 1

Ryan nodded enthusiastically. I laughed and stood up to hug him.

"Whoa! You've gotten taller!"

I playfully pouted. "Why wouldn't I?"

Ryan chuckled and messed up my hair. I just grinned like an idiot. God, I missed this guy. 10

Oh, if you're wondering, Ryan Roberts is a close friend of mine when I was still in freshman year in high school. He helped me cope in life when my parents died. He was there by my side and always cheering me up when I'm feeling down. He's like my savior. He even asked me to be his boyfriend once but I rejected him politely. I was still young and naive back then. I was not yet ready to be in a relationship and just wanted to focus more in my studies. However, I lost contact with him once we got to college. Well, until now. 2

"I missed you, man!" He said cheerfully. He's still the same as ever, hyper and funny.

"Me too."

"Hey, wanna go out sometime? You know, catching up on things?" He offered.

I thought about his offer for a while. Hmm, I don't have classes tomorrow morning. Besides, I don't want to spend any more time with my devil of a husband.

"Yeah, su-"

I was cut off by Jace suddenly grabbing my left hand. I was taken by surprise and was about to yell at him when he faced Ryan intimidatingly.

"Désolé, but he's already married." Jace said while smiling. 12

I looked at him in alarm. What the fuck is he doing?!

Ryan stared at me in shock. "Really? Since when? And to whom?"

I stammered but not one word left my mouth. I was still in shock at what Jace did.

He is so fucking gonna get it. 2

Jace smiled. "Oh? You don't believe me? Then..."

Jace then unexpectedly clasped our hands together and showed Ryan our matching wedding rings. 2

I swear, I almost died. 1

Ryan went speechless for a minute before screaming out loud and pointing to Jace. "Ah! Jace Langlois!"

"Ryan!" I warned.

Oh no, this situation is gonna get bad. Really, really bad. We're in a public place, where there are lots of people around. Which means...

"Oui. You are correct. I am Jace Langlois. And this is Kei Forest..." He grabbed me by the waist and stared down at Ryan. "... my husband." 5

The whole room immediately got in a frenzy. Some were taking pictures and videos while the rest looked at me and Jace in utter shock and disbelief. Ryan also joined them. Well, who wouldn't? Jace is like a fucking celebrity. He probably has more fans than Justin Bieber.

"Now, we're officially and publicly married. This will be all over the news tomorrow." Jace whispered in my ear. 7

I clenched my fists and gritted my teeth together in fury. I can't believe this is happening. I wanna go dig a deep a hole and stay there forever.

Why is Jace doing this all of a sudden? 9

Is he doing this on purpose?

I grimaced when I remembered the triplets. Well, Jace beat them to announcing our marriage first. No harm done. +

Yeah right.

gay theme story

Diljani
Pro Member

Re: Gay story - Life Sucks If You're Married To a Billionaire

Unread post by Diljani » 20 Mar 2017 21:25

nice thanks jasmeet