Love, Life, and Death (Friction story)

Contains all kind of sex novels in Hindi and English.
sexy
Platinum Member

Love, Life, and Death (Friction story)

Unread post by sexy » 04 Aug 2015 12:00

Love, Life, and Death
This story is about two girls who found out that they were newborn witches. Then there is a whole new world of obstacles they had to face.
When Gabriella came home from work, she greeted her mother and sister, "Good day mother and sis." The silence startled, her mother stared at her while she went up the stairs.

The next morning, Gabriella woke up and got a call from her boss' daughter and informed her that her mother died after chocking on her pills. Gabriella swallowed her words, "I'm so sorry about what happened to your mother. I hope that you will be okay."

Then Gabriella ended the call and stayed in bed the whole day. Her sister Katty came up and knocked on the door, but no one answered. She knocked continuously and Gabriella finally answered in a rude manner, "What do you want!"

Then Katty replied, "No need to be rude, you can give me a better answer than that and you know what, forget about this whole argument I hate you!" She walked away with a long face.

The night fell upon them and their mother Carmen picked up her cards to look at what's going to happen. She picked the card which showed... the girls never knew that they were witches. Mother made a fire and called up her sister to come and help her through this traumatizing discovery.

The next morning, the two girls woke up and got ready for work. As they both came downstairs, they looked furiously at each other feeling that bad vibes. They both greeted their mother and had their breakfast. Suddenly a black cat appeared and jumped on the table. The two girls got a big fright and their mother chased the cat away, but the girls didn't know that the black cat was their aunt Magna. Then the cat shifted back into human form and came to have breakfast with the girls.

The girls were astonished as well as speechless. They asked their mother, "Where does this lady come from?" Their mother had to keep Magna's secret and told the girls that this is your aunt, she is from Germany and she just came to visit us for the time-being.

The girls looked confused, they just saw a black cat, know there is a lady in front of them known as their aunt. But as the day passed, Magna and Carmen went out and left the two girls alone.

Gabriella started to talk to her sister, "Isn't it strange what had happened in the morning?"

Katty said, "Let's check in the basement and snoop around for some evidence."

The two girls approached in the basement and found a chess. They opened the chess and found a book of witches. They opened the book, what they found was very shocking, because they found their own pictures there, and it was written that they were witches...
Read more at iBuzzle: http://www.ibuzzle.com/articles/love-li ... death.html

sexy
Platinum Member

Re: Love, Life, and Death (Friction story)

Love, Life, and Death - Chapter 2
The girls confronted their mother about they're being witches. Gabrella found someone and fell in love.
Chapter 2 - The Journey Starts Now

The new chapter started, the girls needed to find out if they are really witches. The following morning everyone gathered and greeted each other good morning. After done breakfast, everyone went on their ways.

Gabrella went to her fiance, Kenneth. keneth and Gabrella met way back. They worked together at a call center where she was a receptionist whereas Kenneth was the boss. They fell in love at the bar called Funky Junky. Kenneth offered Gabrella a drink. From that day they started talking and their dating progressed in a committed relationship.

On the first day of their meeting at the bar, Kenneth actually engaged to Gabrella. Gabrella kept staring in his eyes when he asked her to marry him. He waited for her answer and it was Yes. They kissed each other passionately. That day only they planned their wedding.

As Gabrella walked into her love, Kenneth's office, she saw someone. He stared at her so passionately. Kenneth introduced Gabrella to him, "Gabrella, this is my brother Carlos. Carlos this is my fiancée Gabrella."

The two got to know each other very well. Gabrella told, "Kenneth you should come to Funky Junky and try out the new combination I'm going to make."

Gabrella is a bar-woman at Funky Junky, Kenneth said proudly, "Yes, we both will come."

Then Gabrella gave Kenneth a kiss on his lips and said goodbye to Carlos and went to work.

Gabrella's sister came in the bar, looking very tired and stressed out.
"Hey Gabrella," she said in a lame voice.
Gabrella replied, "Hey sis, what can I make for you?"
"A skinny latte would be nice, thanks sis."

Gabrella explained to her sister, "I had a dream last night. I saw some guy in my dream and guess what, I saw the same guy at Kenneth's workplace today. Another thing is that the guy is Kenneth's brother."

Katty threw up the drink from her mouth when she heard that. Gabrella rushed to clean it up.

"I can't believe what I'm hearing."

"Ya, even I. I don't wanna tell Kenneth, my fiancé that I'm having dreams of his brother."

"Anyway drop that dream. What are we going to do about the witch story?" She asked.

"Okay, the plan is we'll just spill the beans. We will ask mom tonight if she is lying about this. Then we will show her the book we found in the basement."

Both of them nodded. It was time for Gabrella to lock up and go home. When she locked the door, she found Carlos was standing there.

Carlos asked, "Do you need some help with that? I can see you struggling."

Gabrella said with a smile on her face, "Yeah, I need it." He locked up the bar then they dispersed.

When Gabrella came home, she and her sister, Katyy talked their mother. They told their mother that they found something down in the basement and Katty showed the book to her mother.

sexy
Platinum Member

Re: Love, Life, and Death (Friction story)

Love, Life, and Death - Chapter 3
The mother tells the truth, but someone gets hurt in the process.
Chapter 3: The Truth Finally Comes Out

The girls finally found out the truth that they're really witches, but no one should know about them. The girls looked very tensed, they couldn't believe it, but still they did. Gabrella didn't look very happy about the idea. Gabrella went up to her room and fell on her bed, looking at the roof and thinking, 'how could her mother lie to her for all these years?'

'Why didn't she reveal the truth a long time ago,' mumbling her words, Gabrella got up and took a shower.

The next day everyone woke up and Katty went to work. Katty was a librarian and a writer, she did study about witches and spells. She wished to become a witch, not a bad one, but a good one.

Katty came to work then Michael came in, greeting Katty with a loving voice, "Hey Katty, how are you?"

"I'm alright," Katty replied.

Then Michael asked, "What's up?"

Katty replied, "Nothing much, just doing my research as usual."

"Well, can you join me for dinner tonight?" He asked.

Katty replied, "Sure, why not."

That night Katty and Michael went to Kaprinos for dinner. They had some good fun.

When Katty came home after a long night, she found her aunt was lying there in cat form dead. She rushed to the book of spell and looked for a resurrection spell.

She said these words thrice in a row, "ba ta se canda rabasietie rababondie."

All of a sudden, her aunt stood up right in front of her.

Her aunt asked, "What have you done?"

Then Katty replied, "I resurrected you from the dead, that's what I did."

"Oh no, don't you know that when you resurrect someone from the dead, the one you love dies," her aunt exclaimed.

Katty looked very unusual, you couldn't explain what kind of look she had.