Shadow Kissed (Supernatural Stories)

Contains all kind of sex novels in Hindi and English.
sexy
Platinum Member

Shadow Kissed (Supernatural Stories)

Unread post by sexy » 05 Aug 2015 10:27

Shadow Kissed - Chapter 1
Lotus is a special girl, trying to come to grips with reality and her dreams. But when the mysterious Beau intrude in her life, she couldn't seem to grasp what reality is anymore. Picture is of Lotus.

Enlarge Image My heart raced. His lips kissed my neck leaving a trail of warmth. His hands held my hips in place, his grip so hard it almost bruised. I tried to focus on my breathing, but my pulse was ringing in my ears and the warmth flowing through my body was unbearable. I groaned as his lips lingered below my belly button then moved up. His teeth tugged gently on my belly bar. I ran my hands through his hair, pulling hard. I pulled his lips to mine, tasting the salty taste that lingered from my skin. I pulled back and looked into his eyes. Those cold piercing eyes. Terror ran through my veins.

No, I thought to myself. It can't be...
His smile turned into one of a sinister type and this time my heart wasn't racing from pleasure.
I tried to squirm, tried to get out of his strong hold. What was happening? How was this happening?

I screamed, but it got caught in my throat and it was then that I knew I was going to die tonight. He was going to kill me. I felt his mind force its way into my own, reading through my thoughts.

He continued to repeat one word, over and over, his vice laced with venom. My body shook, and it felt like I was in a bath of ice. I couldn't understand what he was saying, no matter how hard I tried.

"Goodbye Lotus," was all I heard before a sickening sound of cracking bones filled the air and pain exploded through me. I felt myself falling into the blackness. Hands reached out and pulled me under, and before I knew it, my world had gone completely black, but that word continued to echo in my head, over and over, until I was finally gone.

My eyes fluttered open. I frantically looked around my room, taking in the familiar sight. My thousands of books scattered everywhere. My unfinished painting of a Queen I'd dreamt of months ago, her long black hair as thick as blood, her bright green eyes that held many secrets. More paintings were scatted around my large room, all of people I'd dreamt about.

In my closet, securely locked, was my half-done painting of him. I could never remember his face. I raced to the nearest paint brush and started to paint his face, I couldn't forget this.

30 minutes later and I was lying on the floor, looking up in to what little I'd achieved before the memory was gone for good, and his face was just a blur.

Sighing I got up off the ground and locked him back up. Hidden, until I got a glimpse of his face again.

"Lotus?" A small voice came from behind me. I turned to see my nurse, she was smiling softly at me.
"Hello Beth." Was all I said, as I walked up to her and took the cup of meds from her hand and the bottle of water she held in the other.

"I see you've been painting." The smile stayed on her face, but she continued to approach me like I was a dangerous monster that could pounce on her at any minute. I took the meds and sat back on my bed, a big four poster black wood that must have cost Father a fortune. The wood had been carved to look like vines.

"May I see your newest painting, darling?" She pushed, ever so gently.
"No." I responded bluntly. "May I go to the garden today?" I tried to look as innocent as possible.

"Your father said you may, but you must eat first. Come now, Lotus. I've made your favorite." She gestured for me to walk in front of her, I did so. As soon as my foot touched the last descending stair to the ground floor, the smell of cinnamon and honey tickled my nose and made my stomach growl. But as soon as the taste of the fresh doughnuts and honey touched my mouth, the feeling of hunger was no longer there and I just picked at the food in front of me, looking aimlessly out the window to the garden. I ate half the food on my plate and Beth let me out to the garden, where my sketch pad waited amongst the roses. The garden was beautiful. It had a delicate wooden bench that was placed in the middle, rows upon rows of white roses grew perfectly around it in a circular design and the rest of the garden was cloaked by large magical willow trees. Birds sung and bees flew past, taking the essence of the roses' home to their hive. Each day I walked around the roses, looking for a flower that was wilted and dying. Within 5 minutes I found one, its petals drooping softly and starting to go brown. Without thinking I reached out my hand to touch it, warmth shivered its way down my arm as I watched the flower come back to like, it was like time stood still. Before long the warmth was gone, and I was cold. The rose stood straight, almost like it was proud to be so beautiful once again, not a single brown spot on it. I smiled, happy to create such beauty.

"You shouldn't do that, you know." A male voice said behind me. I jumped and flung around to face this mysterious imposter. His silver eyes were the first thing I saw. His face was beautiful, but the eyes stood out amongst his jet black hair. His skin was white as snow and he wore a long sleeve tight black shirt, with tight black jeans. I had no idea who this man was, but he was gorgeous.

"I didn't do anything. Who are you?" I asked, shaking my head in disbelief. "Why are you here? These are private grounds." He took a step forward, and I took a step back, not realizing how close I was to the nasty thorns that threatened to pierce my skin if I got any closer.

"You know what you did. That rose was dying." He smirked. My mind was running. I had no idea what to say. I just opened my mouth and closed it again, completely lost for words. He strolled past me to the wooden bench, sitting gracefully.

"Come Lotus, take a seat. We have much to talk about." Without any choice, my legs started moving until I was sitting on the bench next to him. He stared at me now. His gaze so intense I had to look away.

"How do you know my name?" He smiled and shook his head. This was obviously a question he wasn't ready to answer yet.

"You look so much like her." He sighed to himself. His hand reached out to cup my cheek, but stopped. He shook his head and looked away, almost as if he was trying to shake himself out of his trance. Who the hell is this guy? I thought. This day just got weird.

"My name is Beau. I've been sent to collect you. You don't belong here. Your mother has been waiting for 18 years to see your face again." My eyes widened. My mother?
"Wait, hold on. My Mother is dead. She killed herself a year after I was born. And what do you mean I don't belong here?" Was this guy on drugs?

"She did not. You're not human, Lotus. It's time to move on with the time-wasting games."
"What are you talking about?" This was insane.

"You're magical royalty, Lotus. We must go. Your light is already starting to shine through. This garden..." He trailed off, lost in thought. My mind raced. Magic? Royalty? I felt my heart pound and my head start to go dizzy. The sickness hit and I stood fast, too fast. I fell to the ground, two hard, strong arms circling my waist. My eyelids fell shut, and then I just didn't have the power to open them any longer. Here I go again.

sexy
Platinum Member

Re: Shadow Kissed (Supernatural Stories)

Unread post by sexy » 05 Aug 2015 10:27

Shadow Kissed - Chapter 2
Lotus meets her mother, and discovers more about herself than she ever thought possible. But who is the other girl in the painting? And why did she look almost identical to her?
I awoke to an unfamiliar feeling. My eyes stayed closed, but every sense in my body was on high alert. I wasn't in my room. I wasn't in my garden. My head ached and my body felt like jelly. I listened to the sounds around me. Nothing. Dead silence. I forced my eyes to open and take in my surroundings. The room was medium-sized, the walls painted in a dark shade of red. The furniture was all a dark brown, there were two bed side tables and a dresser. The bed I found myself in was the same wood, so thick and rich. The black silk sheets complimented the room. Candles were the only source of light, but I could still make out two doors on either side of the bed. I assumed one was a walk in wardrobe and the other a bathroom. What the hell is going on?

I sat up, ignoring my body scream to never move again. I picked the door that looked most like the way out, and ran, or fast wobbled, to it. Locked. I hit it with my fist in frustration. Leaning my head on it to try to come to grips with what was happening and how I was going to get out.

"This is a dream." I whispered to myself. It had to be.
"It's not a dream Lotus." I screamed and flung around, Beau leaned casually on the wall.
"Okay." I said flustered, and I ran my hands through my hair and paced the room. "Where on earth am I? Why are you here? How did you get in here?" She smiled and walked to the bed, sitting slowly. He patted the spot next to him.

"Sit." He commanded. I looked at him then looked at the spot. I found a chair near the dresser and sat in that. No way was I going near Beau. Cute or not.
"Here's how it's going to go. You can ask me one question at a time, and I will answer as best I can. Do you understand?" His eyes stared into mine and I resisted the urge to melt. I nodded and he waited patiently as I found my voice.

"Who are you?"
"My name is Beau Leviathan, I am a royal guard and collector for this kingdom."
"Why am I here?" He smiled at my question.
"Because your mother requested you be bought home, where you are safe and can be trained to handle your light." Now I got really confused.
"What the hell is my light?"

"Our species," He really emphasized the 'our' part, "are supernatural. We possess powers, as humans like to call it. The way you bring flowers back to life. That is your light, your magic. It is unique to you, but it needs to be trained." I shook my head, trying to process all this.

"What do you mean magic? What am I?" I didn't want to believe I wasn't human, I was already so different to everyone else. My Father resulted to locking me in my room between 5 pm and 6 am to restrain me like I was some kind of violent criminal that was going to rip his throat out in his sleep and eat his heart for breakfast. I wasn't allowed to be with friends. Beth was the only person I'd ever see.

"We don't know what you are. We have never heard of anything like you before. We don't know when your magic will progress, or how strong you'll be. Both your parents are supernatural beings of different origins. Your mother is an Angel. Your Father is a vampire, a demon. We needed to get you here before your light got too bright and shone through in the human world. Bringing back a rose isn't a simple thing. It takes years for most to get that far." He shook his head, amazed. "You're incredible."

"I don't believe this." Nope. Nope. Nope.
Beau sighed. He got up and walked to the other side of the bed, closer to where I was sitting.

"Will you let me show you something?" I looked at him, puzzled.
"Show me wha-" The rest of my sentence was cut off as he reached for my hand. His skin touched mine and then visions were flashing through my head. The first was a woman that had the same black shade of hair as me, and those eyes... She was the woman from my painting. She was heavily pregnant and wore a tight white dress, with a gorgeous white gold necklace on. A black heart-shaped pendant huge above her cleavage, the heart was held by white gold vines. I watched as a man walked in and kissed her on the cheek, then her belly. The man looked up.

It was my Father, a lot younger than he is now. His hair was black and slicked back, he smelt of old spice. He smiled and the vision changed. I was watching the woman give birth, she screamed and my father held her hand tightly. "It's a girl." The doctor declared as he maneuvered the baby around the woman so she could hold her. She looked lovingly at her child, and then at my Father.

"We shall call her Lotus Rose Le'Von." My father started crying and they wrapped his arms around the woman and the child, me.
"She's perfect."

The last vision that came... was one of the woman running around, frantically packing up clothing. Lights shone through the window and she panicked. Leaving half her belongings behind, she ran out the door, into the cold air. Beau was waiting, by a car near the road.

"Are you ready, my Queen?" She stopped and stared as my Father entered the house, and tear rolling delicately down her porcelain cheek.
Nodding she said, "Yes, we will come back for my daughter when she is 19. Make him believe I'm dead." There was so much hatred behind the last sentence, it made me wince. Before I knew it, I was staring back into those silver eyes.

"Did you see it?" He asked.
I just nodded. I didn't understand what was happening. But I knew that woman was my mother, and she's alive. I needed to meet her.
"Can I see her?" Was all I said. Beau smiled and walked out of the room, leaving me with my thoughts.

After what felt like hours Beau returned, but instead of having my mother at his side, he carried a dress.

"Your mother wants to have dinner. Put this on. The shower is right over there, you'll find everything you need." He smiled politely and then walked out the room. Standing, I walked to the dress. It was beautiful. The material was red and floor length. The back of the dress was a black lace that looked so delicate. I ran to the bathroom and had a quick shower. The bathroom was much like the bedroom, same colors, black and red with rich dark wood. I eagerly slipped the dress on. It hugged my body in all the right places. It was by far the best dress I'd ever worn. When I came out, Beau was waiting, he was now in a tux and looked rather handsome. As usual. I smiled as he held his arm out, this dress made me feel like royalty.

"You are royalty, Princess." Beau whispered in my ear as I took his arm and followed him out the door. I shook my head at his comment. Not wanting to think about the fact that he read my mind or the fact that he said I was a princess. What am I even the Princess of? Seriously.

Beau led us through a series of maze-like corridors. The only clue to finding your way around was by the glorious paintings that hung proudly on the rich walls every 5 meters. I stopped at a painting of two girls, back-to-back. They were identical, except one was almost as bright as light itself, and the other was as dark as the shadows. I stared at it in awe, taking in every detail until it finally hit me that the girl embraced by shadows looked a lot like me.

"Who's this?" I asked and pointed at the look alike.
"Your mother painted it. It's you." He was holding something back.
"Who's the other girl?" I pushed.

"You will have to ask your mother. Now come." Beau pulled on my hand and we started through the maze again. After what felt like hours we finally reached a huge room with 2 ceiling to floor length doors that looked heavier than a house. Beau pushed them open and gestured for me to go in, bowing as he did. I stumbled in, also falling face first into the huge dining table that was the same dark wood as the rest of the furnishings. Many people sat on the table, but my eyes only took in one. It was her. She was identical to me, and the woman in my painting.

"Mum?" I whispered. She smiled and gestured to the seat opposite her.
"Welcome home Lotus." She said in a seductive voice. My heart raced.
My mother was alive.