Home Again

Contains all kind of sex novels in Hindi and English.
sexy
Platinum Member

Re: Home Again

Unread post by sexy » 07 Aug 2015 12:09

Home Again (4)
The following four weeks were very difficult for Edgar and his sons. They had to go to the hospital everyday after work. Edgar owns a publishing company and his sons run the
The following four weeks were very difficult for Edgar and his sons. They had to go to the hospital everyday after work. Edgar owns a publishing company and his sons run the business with him. Everyday one of them had to stay with Daniel overnight which was not an easy task to the one who does it. Daniel had trouble sleeping at night although he was given strong sedatives. He also suffered from panic attacks and nightmares. The sad fact that was not apparent to Edgar and his sons is that the Daniel they knew has now gone forever. Simply love and emotional support did not seem to have a magical effect on the devastated boy. He needed a lot more than that; he needed treatment, time and patience in addition to constant supervision. Some of Edgar's friends suggested that he put him in a rehabilitation center for some time but he refused stubbornly. Daniel's mother was afflicted with heart disease and died shortly after his abduction. She was too vulnerable physically and emotionally to put up with the painful separation. Daniel stayed in the hospital for four weeks. His abductor disappeared, there was evidence everywhere in his house indicating the abuse Daniel was subjected to. There were pictures of Daniel all over the walls of the house as a child and teen. Edgar was allowed to take a look at them. He took a glimpse of all the missing years.

When Daniel was discharged, Edgar was given brochures and cards of professional therapists and rehabilitation centers. He was advised that professional help should be provided for Daniel as soon as possible. For Daniel, nothing was familiar. He was like a slave who cannot function normally after being freed from bondage. He was afraid to say anything or do anything. He only spoke when someone speaks to him, he only did what he was asked to do. He was just sitting there, quietly, he was never allowed to speak his own mind nor take any decisions let alone expressing what he wants. He wasn't actually allowed to ''want'' he was trained to receive, to submit and wait for orders. Daniel was simply conditioned through years of being abused emotionally, physically and sexually that he is nothing more than a mere object for his master's desires. He didn't go school or have any contact with the outside world. His abductor made sure that his captive is kept illiterate and ignorant. He guaranteed that he is less likely to escape that way.

Although Daniel's family showered him with love and care it was still difficult to deal with him. They were confused, they had no clue how long he will stay like this. Nothing seemed to be working. It was like living with someone from another planet. ''It takes time and patience'' psychiatrists said. He literally never left his captor's house for twelve years so it is not difficult to imagine his condition but dealing with it seemed to be the most difficult and painstaking process to his family and loved ones. He had to learn how to function in normal life independently from the scratch.

One day they had to leave him alone during the day, they had to hold an important meeting and they couldn't manage to provide anyone to stay with him.

''Nothing is going to happen if we leave him alone Dad. He hardly moves or goes anywhere. He will probably be glued to the TV till we come back.'' Fred said.
''What if he had flashbacks or a panic attack?!'' Edgar asked worriedly.
''We will give him a sedative before we go.'' Phillip answered.
''We can postpone the meeting.'' Edgar determined.
''No Dad come on! You know this is important! You are the director and the owner. You have to be there! '' Fred shouted.

Edgar hesitated for a second and said ''Ok.''
Both of them sighed in relief.
''It will be ok, I'm sure he had to be left alone sometimes.'' Phillip said sarcastically.
Edgar and Phillip stared at him indignantly and it didn't take him more than a second to realize that he might have uttered one of the most unthoughtful remarks in his life.

''Oh! Oh my God! I'm sorry, I'm really sorry. I didn't mean it.'' He said apologetically.
The expression on their faces relaxed but they didn't say a thing.

sexy
Platinum Member

Unread post by sexy » 07 Aug 2015 12:10

Home Again (5)
After giving a long list of instructions to Daniel, Edgar headed off to the company with Phillip and Fred. ''I wish Chris was there.'' Edgar murmured.
After giving a long list of instructions to Daniel, Edgar headed off to the company with Phillip and Fred.
''I wish Chris was there.'' Edgar murmured.
''He'll be ok Dad. Chris deserves to take a holiday, she hasn't seen her family for a long time.'' Fred said.
''Let us just focus on the meeting.'' Phillip said emphatically.

****************************************************************************************

Daniel lay in the large beige sofa in front of the TV. He hopped between the channels and wondered how all on TV look so good all the time unlike reality. Two hours passed so slowly. He couldn't help feeling scared. He was always scared. Fear is the one emotion that accompanied him all his life. His father and brothers assured him that there is nothing now to fear but they just don't understand, they don't know Burns. He was trying not to think about him but how come? He is the only person he saw for 12 years. Even when he left home, in very rare occasions, he was accompanied by him. He lived with his perversion and brutality. He felt a lump in his throat when he remembered, that wasn't long ago. Suddenly the door bell rang, he sat straight in panic. He then recollected himself and headed to the door, it must be his father. He opened the door and it wasn't his father. There was a tall well built man in his forties standing there. His long black hair, wide eyes and dark skin gave him an exotic look.

''Hi'' the man said.
Daniel looked at him and said nothing, his heart was pounding fast, he was not allowed to open the door for strangers.
''Hi'' the man repeated.
''Hi'' Daniel choked.
''I don't know how my cat reached the roof of your house but I've got to go up there and get her.'' The man said politely.
''I ... I can't let you in.''
''Why?''
''Because you are a stranger.'' Daniel stuttered.
Other man would have been surprised to hear this from am eighteen years old boy but Stephen had a background about Daniel from the neighbors and the news.
''I am not a stranger, I am Stephen, your next door neighbor, I know your father and brothers.''

Daniel seemed hesitant.
''Please, the cat needs to be rescued.'' Stephen said.
''Ok.'' Daniel said and moved out of the way to let Stephen come in.

Stephen jumped through the stairs to the second floor and came after few minutes with a white Persian cat.
Daniel smiled and remembered Charlie. Charlie was a cat that Burns once brought home and allowed Daniel to keep it. He loved it and it kept him company through hard times. He still remembers how his soul was torn in half when Burns banged Charlie against the wall and killed it. He was 11 then and kept screaming ''Why? Why did you do that and for the first time tried to fight him. He was punished so hard for that. He still remembers the pain and the agony.

Stephen smiled in relief and said ''Thank you very much.''
''You're welcome.' Daniel murmured.
''I can see you are alone.'' Stephen said trying to start a conversation with the boy.
''Yes.''
''Why don't you come over to my place for a cup of tea?'' Stephen invited.
Daniel looked at him hesitantly.
Stephen could understand the boy's confusion and hesitation and still he insisted on his invitation till Daniel accepted it.

sexy
Platinum Member

Unread post by sexy » 07 Aug 2015 12:11

Home Again (6)
Like Stephen, his house was exotic. The furniture and the decorations were a mix of the far eastern and African flavors. Daniel trotted behind Stephen as he beckoned him to the living room. Daniel sank in the dark brown armchair.
Like Stephen, his house was exotic. The furniture and the decorations were a mix of the far eastern and African flavors. Daniel trotted behind Stephen as he beckoned him to the living room. Daniel sank in the dark brown armchair.
''Did you have your breakfast?'' Stephen asked.
''No'' Daniel muttered.
''Me neither, let us have breakfast together.'' Stephen said with a flashing smile ''Come on''
Daniel followed him to the kitchen. It took Stephen ten minutes to prepare breakfast. Daniel was looking around him, he noticed that there are books and papers everywhere around the house.

Stephen placed the plates on the wooden table. Daniel started to feel comfortable. Stephen sat on the chair on the other side of the table and said ''How old are you Daniel?''
''Eighteen."
Stephen looked at him as he was eating slowly, he was a beautiful boy except that he looked tired and worn out.
''How do you cope with the changes in your life now?'' Stephen asked.
Daniel was silent for a moment. It was a difficult question for him to answer. He passed his fingers through his long yellow hair and said ''Dad takes me to Dr.Sean?''
''And what does Dr.Sean do?''
''He asks me questions.''
''Only?''

''He talks to me and makes me talk.'' Daniel said impatiently.
''What do you talk about?''
''We talk about my feelings, he asks me about Burns and sometimes we talk about my family.'' His legs were shaking nervously under the table.
''Ok, what do you like doing Daniel?''
''I watch TV, sometimes Dad and my brothers take me to places.''
''What is your favorite place?'' Stephen asked.
''I don't know, all the same.'' Daniel muttered.
''Is there a certain place you like to go?''
''I don't know..why are you asking me all these questions?'' Daniel said uncomfortably.
''Relax Daniel I was just trying to start a conversation.''
''I'm sorry.''
''It's ok.''

''I don't like going out. I feel that everybody is looking at me.'' Daniel said in a voice slightly higher than a whisper.
''I'm sure that happens, you are so handsome.''
Daniel smiled.
''Finally I got to see you smiling!' Stephen exclaimed.
''I always feel that he must be around somewhere watching me. Walking down the street is scary.'' Stephen said looking down at the plate in front of him.
''You don't have to feel that way, it's all over now.'' Stephen said sympathetically.
''No it's not.'' Daniel said feeling a lump in his throat.
''You are safe among your family.''
''You just don't know him''
''At least I know he won't hurt you again.''

Stephen looked at him intently, he could feel how frail he is. He felt a binding obligation to help the boy.
''You won't be able to move on with your life unless you free yourself from his grip.'' Stephen continued.
''All of you say that. Moving on means nothing to me, I have nothing to start with or continue.''
''There must be something you haven't discovered yet.''
''Really?'' Daniel said bitterly ''What are people my age usually do? What is it like? All I knew since I was six are two things, being abused or waiting to be abused. All I had are some memories of my early childhood with my family. Some memories that helped to wait and have a tiny hope that may be, maybe I'll be home again and not being hurt.'' After saying this he buried his face in his hands and cried. He didn't know why was he saying this to Stephen.

Stephen stood up and rubbed his back and said ''At least now you are not his captive anymore. Soon you will learn new things and be in control with your life and future.''
''I can't the wound is too deep.''
''Calm down it's ok.'' Stephen was sure that his words aren't making any difference.
It took Daniel a few moments to calm down. He was embarrassed.
''I'm sorry.'' He had no control over his feelings, sometimes he felt numb and sometimes he was extremely emotional.
They continued eating silently. Stephen was touched by Daniel's vulnerability and confusion. After they finished, Daniel helped Stephen with the dishes. Daniel was placing the last dish in the cabinet when it slipped of his hands and broke loudly when it hit the floor.
''It's ok.'' Stephen said casually.

Daniel was speechless, he stepped back his eyes wide open in panic. All what he could think of was his punishment if he broke something. Stephen approached him cautiously and said ''Daniel say something you are scaring me.''
''I'm sorry... I'm so sorry I will clean the floor.''
''It's ok Daniel it's just a stupid dish.'' He was trying to pacify him.
Daniel was breathing heavily and Stephen couldn't get why such a small incident scared him so much but he could expect anything from an ex-captive. Stephen took his hand and led him to the living room ''Come here, sit down, I will clean the kitchen and make us some tea.''
Daniel sat quietly, he calmed down a little. After all nothing happened, Stephen was very nice and doesn't want to hurt him. There was a book on the tea table with Stephen's picture on the cover. He hesitantly checked it out.
''I am a University Professor and a writer.'' Stephen said. He put the tray on the glass topped tea table.

''You wrote all this?'' Daniel asked innocently.
Stephen laughed at his childlike ingenuousness and said ''Yes, I wrote many books and I'm still writing.''
''Do you like reading Daniel?''
''I haven't read anything since I was six, I ...I read with difficulty.'' He answered with embarrassment.
''I can help you to improve your reading skills.'' Stephen suggested.
''Really?'' Daniel demurred.
Daniel sipped his tea. He felt safe with Stephen, his strong built body and deep voice made him feel safe.
Stephen wanted to ask Daniel a lot of questions but he didn't want to put any pressure on the boy.
''I'm so sorry for what happened to you. No one should ever go through this.'' Stephen whispered. Daniel sighed and said nothing. The cat jumped on his lap and Daniel cuddled it.

''She likes you.'' Stephen said.
''She is cute.''
''Do you have a pet?''
''No'' Daniel said stroking the cat's soft fur ''I love animals.''
''Burns had a cottage, he had two horses Sargasso and Speed I used to ride them and play with them'' then he continued after a pause ''I miss them so much.''
''Do you know where the cottage is?''
''No, but I told the police about it.''
''I will ask the police what they have done with the horses and find out a way to get them back to you.''
Daniel's eyes glistened and said ''Really? Can you do this?''
''I will see what I can do.'' Stephen said tenderly.
Daniel yawned and said ''I want to sleep.
''You can rest here on the couch or in the bedroom upstairs.''
''I will sleep on the couch.'' Daniel said with a tired voice.