Novel Illusion (Complete) - Based on a true story

Contains all kind of sex novels in Hindi and English.
sexy
Platinum Member

Re: Novel Illusion (Complete) - Based on a true story

Unread post by sexy » 16 Aug 2015 14:11

…..When Priya came back to her senses after the deep thought process of all of these old memories did she realize that Vijay had not yet arrived. So she glanced here and there for a while and then checked her wrist-watch to discover that the appointed time was not yet reached, that she had arrived far too early at the Ashok Park.

Time and again she was recalling the incident that had occurred at the wedding reception of Rajesh. From the entire body language of Vijay it was appearing that he wanted to share some long preserved secret while standing in front of each other. Just when he was about to express himself, did Vijay notice that his mother was approaching both of them which had left him utterly confused thus forcing him to quickly say, ‘Do one thing! Can you meet me tomorrow evening at 6 o’clock? Where can we meet? Where?’, he had whispered.

‘At our usual spot!’, Priya had suggested.

‘Yes! Quite right! Our usual spot! Ashok Park!’, Vijay had responded and noticing that his mother was coming closer, he had quit from the scene by quickly saying, ‘I will wait for you there at 6!’.

‘Frankly speaking, it was really good that Vijay did not get an opportunity to share his secret thoughts’, Priya thought, ‘because such intimate issues are not worth speaking about at such over crowded places like a wedding reception’. One more thing Priya had glaringly noticed in Vijay’s behaviour, a radical change had occurred in his approach toward her, in the sense, he was appearing to be increasingly restless and was constantly glancing at her clandestinely and how he was full of eager to meet her in person. Indeed, there had occurred a major change in his overall behaviour that was erstwhile always calm and quiet.

But how has this profound change developed in him so suddenly?.

Probably because, finding that his closest friend, Rajesh, getting married had induced Vijay to express his intimate feelings.

She was deeply engrossed in her own thoughts and suddenly sensed that somebody was standing near her. She looked in front and discovered that it was Vijay standing in front of her.

‘How long? I have been waiting here for such a long time here?’, Priya complained.

‘Look at the watch! I have arrived sharp at 6 o’clock! Right at the appointed time!’, Vijay argued in self-defense.

In fact, it was Priya alone who had arrived far too early being eager to know what Vijay wanted to share but Vijay was not at fault as far as keeping the appointed hour as usual he would never miss it.

‘Anyway! Forget it! What was it that you wanted to tell?’, Priya said hiding her eagerness and she did not want to waste her time by casually talking about anything else since she was all the more curious to know what Vijay intended to communicate so secretly.

‘Today I desire to share with you something that has been going on in my mind for over a long time now!’, Vijay directly touched the topic he wanted to communicate as if even he did not desire to waste time in talking about casual topics or any other trivial issues.

Priya’s heartbeats were fast soaring and she was now all the more eager to hear what she had been longing for across so many years now. It was appearing as if her dreams were coming true at last.

‘How shall I say it?’, Vijay was perhaps trying to find the right words making Priya all the more restless.

‘Frankly speaking, I am in love!’, Vijay uttered by gathering some courage.

He was staring straight at her that made Priya blush and she started looking down. She had no more courage left in her to endorse Vijay’s staring looks.

But Vijay continued talking incessantly, ‘You know I have never felt afraid of anything in life but this time I am somehow unable to gather the courage to disclose this to her!’.

The moment Vijay pronounced the word ‘her’, Priya felt as if a devastating blow was being made on her heartfelt emotions and all her dreams were being shattered mercilessly. Right in front of her, the long cherished palace of her aspirations, was collapsing with those thundering words of Vijay.

But Vijay was completely ignorant of Priya’s thought process and therefore he said, ‘That is the whole reason why I decided to seek your help because, you being my best friend, I am confident that you will definitely help me!’.

Vijay was continuously talking about his aspirations as though never before he had speared himself for such an overwhelming outburst of his emotions. But each of his word was like a disastrous blow to her heart and he was totally ignorant of it. Priya was unable to hear his words and all her senses were going paralyzed. Conflicting thoughts were raging in her mind and she was feeling as though there was complete darkness in front of her now. She tried her level best to gain control over her balance because under no circumstances she wanted to spoil Vijay’s joyous mood to have finally sought some relief from that unbearable burden. But for the first time in her life, Priya was finding it difficult to care for herself because she was feeling as though the entire purpose of her living was brutally crushed under the shock she had just suffered. And only then, did she remember the words of Vijay, the beloved guide of her life had once uttered, ‘When you feel that everything has ended, the life actually begins from that point only!’.

Those words had at last had offered her some solace because she had not taken these words much too seriously, the day Vijay had pronounced them but it was only now she was realizing the significance of that advice. Unknowingly, it was these words alone that were coming to her rescue and appearing out to be the source of energy she could rely upon.

Priya was now engrossed in persuading herself. She thought, ‘I constantly tried communicating my feelings to him but he never took those indications seriously!’.

Priya’s thoughts wandered further, ‘But that means he was never in love with her!. But perhaps he avoided hurting her by being explicit about it. It was I who made a mistake by misinterpreting friendship as love!’.

Priya’s mind argued again, ‘What misinterpretation? You loved him genuinely!’.

But Priya’s conscience argued, ‘But it is true that Vijay had never allowed his mind to commit the same mistake of mixing friendship and love. That way, he had never allowed himself to commit any error about his own emotions and he was right in his position. It is wrong to expect Vijay to love you just because you were in intense love with him!’, Priya’s wisdom concluded.

Vijay’s next question broke the chain of thoughts raging in Priya’s mind, ‘Are you not going ask me who is she? What is her name?’.

‘Well! I will tell you now!’, Vijay clarified, ‘Her name is Nayana!. I fondly call her as ‘Nayani’, she works in the office of her father alone!. She is the daughter of my boss! We both work on the same project’.

Vijay now took a sigh of relief.

sexy
Platinum Member

Unread post by sexy » 16 Aug 2015 14:11

In their office, Nayana was using one computer and Vijay, while sitting right next to her, was using the second. Looking at a diagram being displayed on the monitor of his computer, Vijay banged his fist angrily and said, ‘Bloody Shit!’.

‘What happened?’, Nayana asked.

‘Look at this! Howsoever I may try, this task is always crossing the deadline of the project!’, Vijay angrily exclaimed while drawing Nayana’s attention to his computer’s screen. On his computer screen, there was a ‘Task Graph’ being displayed and one of the tasks was being displayed in a red highlighted color.

‘By the time we achieve the deadline of this project, I wonder whether we ourselves may go dead!’, Vijay vented out his frustration.

‘Just relax!’ Nayana tried to pacify him by saying, ‘Keep your head cool!’.

‘I really wonder how can you maintain your calm even while being under such a stressful situation!’, Vijay replied.

‘Just tell me one thing Vijay! Is there any point in brooding over the problem? That only worsens the gravity of the situation!’, Nayana tried to explain.

Finding that, even after giving this advice Vijay’s mood was not being restored, Nayana gave him a tip, ‘Whenever you come across a situation like this that a given task is crossing the deadline then better divide it in smaller sub-tasks! Then see it for yourself how a problem is crossed within seconds!’.

‘Do you think I must not have tried with all of these options?’, Vijay angrily asked.

Noticing that Nayana was calmly engrossed in her work by probably ignoring Vijay’s agony, he argued, ‘Now tell me what shall I do?’.

‘Just wait! Let me first complete with what I am a doing and then I will see how your problem can be addressed!’, Nayana calmly replied.

Noticing her calm attitude Vijay got up from his seat and angrily said, ‘Now I know why you can manage to keep your calm even while confronting a serious problem!’.

‘Tell me! Why can I keep my balance?’, Nayana curiously asked.

‘That’s because you are the daughter of the boss!. Why should you be afraid of anybody! After all, who is going to hold you responsible here?’, Vijay argued.

‘Vijay, don’t mix business with our relations at home! Here he is just my boss and father at home!’, Nayana now appeared to be serious.

‘Saying this theoretically is very easy!’, Vijay replied, ‘but tell me will really dare to say anything to you here?’.

‘But remember, true that my father is my boss but he is not the ultimate owner of the company, even he is answerable to somebody!’, Nayana argued.

Noticing that Nayana had taken all this talk very seriously, Vijay decided to retreat because otherwise all this conversation would have taken a different turn altogether. Contrary his expression, instead of agreeing with Vijay, Nayana had taken this remark far too seriously.

‘This is what happens when one gets angry!’, Vijay suddenly changed the tone of his argument and said, ‘I know your father is accountable to somebody above him but I am sorry because we were talking about this overshooting task and where have our course of talk digressed. I am really very sorry!’.

Even Nayana too did not feel it necessary to drag the conversation further after finding that Vijay too had withdrawn.

‘That is all right!’, Nayana replied.

‘But how shall we deal with this task?’, Vijay brought back the original topic.

But Nayana calmly continued to work with her agenda without replying to Vijay and therefore he angrily left out of the cabin.

All the company employees had gathered in the cafeteria, probably because it was a tea-break time. There in some corner, Vijay was sipping his coffee calmly sitting over to think about the problem at hand. At the same time, even Nayana came there and started searching for a suitable place, holding her cup of coffee and there she saw Vijay sitting in a corner so she also joined him there.

‘So? Haven’t you calmed down now?’, Nayana asked.

Vijay gave her a silent glance only.

‘Don’t worry! I also share the equal responsibility of this project!’, Nayana replied.

‘That is fine! But there has to be some way out of this mess!’, Vijay said.

‘Yes! Certainly there will be a way out! Be positive!’, Nayana said.

Vijay again started quietly sipping his cup of coffee with his ongoing thoughts.

‘Just go and see for yourself in the mirror!. What dirty looks you have reduced yourself to!’, Nayana funnily said.

‘Why? What happened?’, Vijay said after moving his palm over his own face.

‘Not your face! Look at your hairs! They are standing up erect like a devil’s enemy!’, Nayana funnily replied.

Vijay quickly tried to resettle his hairs now.

‘I think you need a break!’, Nayana said after seeing his state of looks.

Finding that Vijay was not reacting even then, Nayana said further, ‘What is your program for the evening?’.

‘No! Nothing special! Nowadays after returning home I am so tired that no desire is left to do anything!’, Vijay replied.

‘Then it means you desperately need a break!’, Nayana said.

‘What exactly do you mean? Are you planning to tell your father and give me a break from the job itself!’, Vijay now returned to being normal and cracked a joke.

‘Oh! No! Do you feel that even if I may suggest him any thing like this, he will accept it?’, Nayana replied.

‘No! What is called as ‘Temptation to abide by son’s desires’, in your case ‘daughter’s desires’, Vijay replied, ‘Don’t you know the story of Dhrutarashtra from the epic of Mahabharata!’.

‘Dhrutarashtra? You think my father as Dhrutarashtra?’, Nayana asked.

‘Oh! No! I just cited an example!’, Vijay said.

‘Is it? You can feel free to give any example about him here but probably you may not be knowing that you are his favourite!’, Nayana said and smiled.

‘Hope you are telling the truth!’, Vijay questioned.

‘I mean it! Why should I tell you lies?’, Nayana replied.

‘Then what do you say?’, Vijay brought back the topic of their discussion.

‘What?’, Nayana asked.

‘You were telling something about your program for the evening!’, Vijay said.

‘Let us go for some movie! How is the idea?’, Nayana proposed.

Vijay’s eyes were glistening with joy now and he said, ‘Yes, that will be a nice break and with your company that will be even more nice! Isn’t it?’.

Nayana only gave a pleasant smile upon hearing this.

‘Who else should we take along with us?’, Vijay intentionally asked.

‘Vijay! Sometimes you really behave like a backward guy! Do you think I am going to bring my mom or dad with me?’, Nayana angrily asked.

‘No! No! I don’t mean that! I thought you would ask any of your other friends!’, Vijay replied.

‘No! Just you and me!’, Nayana replied.

‘Yes! That will be a fantastic idea!’, Vijay joyously said.

sexy
Platinum Member

Unread post by sexy » 16 Aug 2015 14:15

Vijay and Nayana were watching the movie and Nayana realized that Vijay’s popcorns were finished.

‘Finished?,……So quickly?’, Nayana whispered to Vijay, ‘Look here! I have not yet eaten even a single piece!’.

‘You know, I am so quick in eating!’, Vijay replied, ‘And the men’s speed of eating is always more than the women’s speed of eating. It is the women alone who waste their more time in eating!’.

‘It is the speed of your eating that reflects your state of mind and your nature!’, Nayana replied.

‘Is it?. Then why don’t you tell me something about my nature and also about the state of my mind just now?’, Vijay asked her.

‘You seem to be……..confused!’, Nayana replied.

‘Fine! Then how is the nature of the people who eat at a lesser speed?’, Vijay curiously asked.

‘Such people are very strong mentally and they do not usually get depressed even amid negative circumstances. They are always very crystal clear and never confused about anything!’, Nayana remarked.

‘Oh! I see!’, Vijay replied.

Holding her popcorn in front of him she said, “ But remember .. when you are with some lady … these are not good manners”

“ Who cares...” Vijay said shrugging his shoulders.

‘That’s also true……..When you will be in love with somebody……You will care……or to put it the other way to say it……When you care for somebody……Probably you are in love with her!’, Nayana said seriously.

‘Love?.......No chance!’, Vijay remarked again.

‘Let us see!’, Nayana argued.

For some time they again lost in the movie.

‘Once myself and my cousin sister had gone to watch a horror movie’, Nayana continued he Rajesh thoughts with the same thread, ‘her speed of eating would increase with every horror scene appearing on screen such that throughout the film she finished five packs of popcorns!’.

‘You know it proves something!’, Vijay replied.

‘What can it prove?’, Nayana asked.

‘That you are too slow……..rather dead slow’, Vijay replied.

‘Is it?’, Nayana replied mischievously and pulled away her popcorn pack from in front of Vijay.

Vijay only smiled at her after hearing this remark.

Again a lot of time was spent between themselves. Vijay seemed to be intensely watching the movie in front of him and appeared to like the story of the film. While watching the movie he sensed as though his shoulder was heavy and he looked at his side to discover that Nayana was fast asleep with her head rested on his left shoulder. Vijay softly glanced at her and how innocent and loving her face was looking.

After the movie was over, Vijay and Nayana were coming out of the cinema theatre amid the crowd of the people coming out of there. While walking through the crowd, Vijay glanced at Nayana’s face and she was still looking fresh and attractive, probably because she had woken up from an intense sleep just recently.

‘Indeed, there must not be any other better break than this one!’, Vijay said to Nayana.

Nayana just smiled at him.

‘No! I am only talking about the idea of sleeping in a cinema hall under the pretext of watching a movie!’, Vijay mischievously said to her.

Nayana patted on his arm and said, ‘What is so wrong about me sleeping after feeling necessary to sleep even after coming into a cinema hall?. I don’t agree with the notion that one should restrain oneself from sleeping just because one has paid for watching a film. We just came here for a short break and a little enjoyment and that’s it!’.

‘You seem to be very clear about everything!’, Vijay remarked.

‘Of course Yes!, not only just clear but I am in fact crystal clear!’, Nayana replied, ‘And I like to be that way about everything in life!’.

‘Then how do you find me?’, Vijay suddenly asked.

‘What exactly about are you asking?’, Nayana was startled to hear that.

‘What I mean is that whether you find me a man of clarity or confusion?’, Vijay explained himself.

‘Oh! You are asking about your attitude? I have already told you that!’, Nayana replied.

‘What is that?’, Vijay sought to know.

‘You seem to be a bit confused!. Am I right?’, Nayana replied.

‘How can I say that? That too about myself!. Now that you are saying it so confidently then it must be true!’, Vijay replied.

‘No! You should have your own conviction. That is also one symptom of being confused. Just because somebody says does not necessarily mean that it must be true!’, Nayana replied with conviction.

‘Really! It is really true that one cannot win an argument with you!’, Vijay remarked.

‘Is it?’, Nayana asked.

‘For the first time in life I am confronting somebody such with whom I am unable to win an argument!’, Vijay remarked.

‘Sometimes we come across some such individual with whom we like to get defeated. Is it happening anything that way?’, Nayana asked.

‘What do you mean?’, Vijay asked.

‘I mean in this world, you come across two types of individuals. The first are such who you like them to be your followers and the second are such whose leadership you like more and you accept to be their followers!’, Nayana replied.

‘Oh! All this is becoming too philosophical!. When I was in college all my friends used to call me a philosopher! But it seems now this philosopher too has come across one philosopher!’, Vijay said seriously.

‘Philosopher?. For the first time in life I am being addressed this way!’, Nayana replied.

‘And to be really frank with you!’, Vijay continued saying, ‘What you call me as confused was not really the state of my mind few years ago but I fail to understand what has happened in the recent times that indeed makes me feel that way!’.

‘It happens like this sometimes in life especially when you are on the verge of facing a new turn to your life!’, Nayana replied.

After watching the film, it was already decided, that both of them would go for a lavish dinner in some quality restaurant.

While eating the dinner Vijay continued with the discussion and said, ‘Yes! But I really enjoyed it!’.

‘What? Are you talking about the movie? It was a bullshit film! That is why I felt asleep!’, Nayana replied.

‘I am not talking about the movie but rather about your head continuously resting on my shoulder!’, Vijay replied.

‘You naughty boy!’, Nayana blushed.

‘See for yourself! My left shoulder has not yet lost that heavy sensation!’, Vijay replied.

‘Then you must see your doctor!’, Nayana replied.

‘Why?’, Vijay asked.

‘Because it is one of the symptoms of your heart problem!’, Nayana explained.

‘Yes! It seems indeed a heart related problem!’, Vijay remarked mischievously.

Nayana felt blushing again and she looked below with her neck bowing down.