Complete novel - Honey - A story of a feminine power

Contains all kind of sex novels in Hindi and English.
novel
Silver Member

Re: Complete novel - Honey - A story of a feminine power

Unread post by novel » 17 Aug 2015 10:21

As far as possible Ganesh was trying to avoid going to Madhurani’s shop. But today he could not help it. He had to buy some provisions and the other shop in the village was closed. This other shop used to be closed every Friday. They said that every Friday the shop keeper was possessed by the spirit of Saint Gajanan Maharaj.

But the day of Saint Gajanan Maharaj was widely accepted to be Thursday.

Then, instead of possessing the shop keeper on a Thursday

how come the Saint Gajanan Maharaj possesses him on Fridays …

Ganesh tried to unravel this puzzle. He asked several people. But no one could provide a satisfactory answer. Then one day, thinking on the matter, Ganesh got the answer. Thursday was the day of the village bazaar. On that day people from neighbouring villages also came to Ujni for purchases. On this single day of the bazaar the shopkeeper would earn what he normally got throughout the week. As such it was not profitable for him to keep his shop closed on a Thursday. Perhaps, that is why, making an adjustment, Saint Gajanan Maharaj possessed the shop keeper on a Friday instead of a Thursday. Ganesh smiled to himself at this discovery.

Carrying a bag to buy provisions Ganesh came out and locked his room. Trying as much as possible to avoid Madhurani’s glance, Ganesh went to her shop. But before he could tell what he needed a child of about 3-4 years came running into the shop.

“Aunty, give me a chocolate..” he said placing a one rupee coin on the wooden box placed before Madhurani.

“Oh, auntie’s pet… you have come after such a long time … where were you all these days..” Madhuranai pulled him near and said, throwing a sly glance at Ganesh.

“Go away.. I am going to cut-off with a person.. I am not going to talk to one person..” Madhurani, pretending to be offended with the child, said with good affection. In between she threw meaningful glances at Ganesh.

“Auntie …chocolate..” the child once again asked.

“Wait my young one..” Madhurani said looking sideways at Ganesh and kissed him two three times.

Madhurani released the child and kept a chocolate in his hand. As soon as the child got the chocolate, he ran out of the shop.

“keep coming like this, my little one..” Madhrani loudly called after him.

The child continued to run. He looked back at Madhurani and smiled.

“A real sweet child,” Madhurani said to Ganesh.

Madhurani had said this directly to Ganesh, but he did not know what to say in return.

“Yes..indeed .. children are God’s gift,” Ganesh managed to speak out.

“You believe in God?” Madhurani asked Ganesh.

“I have belief… and at the same time I also don’t have belief.”

“You should never stand on two banks… you must choose one of the two… otherwise you will suffer,” Madhurani said meeting Ganesh’s eyes.

There was a shade of displeasure in her voice. Ganesh began to try to decipher the hidden meaning in her talk

“Leave it aside. You have come after a long time .. is it to buy something or just like that..,” Madhurani suddenly changed her mood and asked him a little caustically.

“No.. not like that.. I needed some provisions..” Ganesh said feeling uncomfortable.

“That’s why I was surprised… how is it that the sun had come up in the West?” Madhurani taunted him.

“No, its not like that, “ Ganesh tried to cover it up.

“And that too, being a Friday the other shop must be closed today. …that’s why you must have come here,” Madhurani said with obvious displeasure.

Ganesh did not know how to answer her.

Seeing Ganesh’s apologetic looks, Madhurani gave a loud laughter.

“Oh, you have taken offence. I was just joking,” Madhurani confessed with a smile.

Ganesh was surprised that Madhurani could change her moods so quickly. Perhaps, she too must have been confused and unable to decide how to react.

But one thing was certain. Madhurani did not seem to have liked his indifferent behaviour.

Ganesh suddenly felt stirred. Madhurani began to seem like a girl in love abandoned by her lover. He could make out the turmoil of her heart. Perhaps to hide this turmoil her moods were changing so rapidly. He felt a great desire to quickly step forward and take her in his embrace and console her.

Perhaps my behaviour was truly too harsh.

I should not have behaved so indifferently.

Her life-mate husband was no more with her…

Maybe that is why she was seeing in me her life partner.

But how could I take the place of her life-mate ..

I have my own limitations…

Even then what is wrong in doing whatever is possible and still remain within those limits …

By then Madhurani had taken Ganesh’s provisions and had kept before him.

“Here, have your provisions,” Madhurani said.

“But I had not given you a list of my requirement..”

“Ganeshrao … do I know you only from a day or two... when and what you need… what things you need.. I fully know them by now.”

And really, Madhurani had taken out only those items that Ganesh needed…

She observes me so keenly…

Right from which soap I need …

Which tea-leaves I use …

And how much …

Truly, has she begun to like me ..

She must surely be…

Otherwise why should she observe me so keenly …

Immersed in these thoughts Ganesh began to put the provisions in his bag. He was finding it difficult to hold the bag with one hand and put in the purchased articles with the other.

“Let me hold the bag for you,” Madhurani said and held the bag in both her hands.

One end of the bag was already held by Ganesh. Madhurani held that end in such a manner that Ganesh’s hand came under her hand. When Madhurani unexpectedly held his hand Ganesh got confused. He quickly removed his hand from hers. But the very next moment he felt sorry.

He had unnecessarily taken away his hand.

What a good opportunity was presented by Madhurani….

But it is true that God gives and Fate takes it off …

I must again hold the other end of the bag…

He began to make up his mind to hold the end which had Madhurani’s hand. But he could not dare to.

Seeing Ganesh’s futile attempt Madhurani smiled and said, “stupid hand .. Totally stupid hand … wonder how your wife would be managing.

Hey, what are you doing?

She is striking at your manliness.

Ganesh made up his mind and tried to hold the side of the bag held in Madhurani’s hand. But by then all provisions were already stuffed into the bag.

Seeing Ganesh hold the bag and also her hand, Madhurani teased him asking, “Is there anything more that needs to be put in the bag?”

“No this is all,” Ganesh said and jerked his hand away.

Madhurani began to give him a naughty smile.

Ganesh, embarrassed and confused, had turned red. He was also getting angry on himself. That he was unable to handle the situation well. His face turned redder. In that condition he quickly lifted the bag and traced hasty steps towards his room.

Before opening the room’s lock he turned and glanced at Madhurani. She was still looking at him with a naughty smile. For no reason he felt that the feeling, “ how naïve he is ..how is he going to manage” had appeared in her eyes. He quickly stepped into the room. He did not have the courage even to close the door. After entering the room he straight away went to the bath room. He took out water in the mug and sprayed cold water on his face.

What are you doing…

Like a stupid person…

She is giving signal again and again …

And you are behaving like a duffer …

No.. something must be done..

Ganesh tightened his jaw with determination.

I tried my best to control myself.

But Madhurani, you did not allow my efforts to succeed.

Now I have lost ..

Lost completely …

Now I would not be responsible for whatever that happens hereafter …

For that, Madhurani you will be wholly responsible…

These thoughts made Ganesh relieved. He had lost his feeling of guilt.

(to be contd.)

novel
Silver Member

Unread post by novel » 17 Aug 2015 10:21

Patil’s residence was always thronged by people. His residence was an old, ancient gadhi, almost like a fort, which stood on a height. The gadhi had a security wall all around. At four or five places on the wall there were constructions like a ‘post’ for the guards to keep vigil. Now those posts were lying vacant because there was no more any need for vigil. Today, there was a special meeting at Patil’s residence. To be invited for a meeting in Patil’s gadhi was considered an honor. Only selected villagers were invited to the meeting. But outside, people who were curious to know what transpired in the meeting, sat around Patil’s residence, wherever place was available. Those who went in for the meeting looked down on the people waiting outside and walked with puffed chests. During the meeting when someone, on some pretext, came out, people curious to know what was happening inside surrounded him and the person who had come out, feeling proud, gave information in bits and pieces to them.

When Ganesh sighted Patil’s residence, he looked into his watch to find out whether he was late. Five more minutes remained for the scheduled time. He saw people assembled all around Patil’s residence and his heart missed a beat.

“Did any thing happen before his arrival…

But.. there is still time for the meeting …

Ganesh threw his puzzled glance over the people. Their curious eyes were already looking at him.

He can know once he goes in.

Ganesh hurriedly entered Patil’s house. But to go further in there were a couple of pathways.

Which of the ways should he take to go in?

He began to throw an undecided look all around. Just then Patil’s servant came to his rescue.

“Come this way ..” the servant showed his hand towards a way and asked him to follow him.

Ganesh merely looked and smiled at him. This was the first time that Ganesh was coming to the Patil’s house. On several occasions earlier he had had met Patil, but mainly in his office or at some or the other village function. The servant taking a path that turned and twisted led Ganesh to the top portion of the gadhi. Here, there was a spacious hall called baithak, a sitting lounge. In the hall a couple of respectable villagers were seated. As soon as Ganesh entered they all exchanged greetings and namaskars. Patil, Sarpanch and other were yet to arrive.

Ganesh went and sat in one corner of the hall. Other people were busy in consuming beedis, paan, chillum and tobacco accompanied by chitchatting about village and the agricultural fields. Ganesh did not feel like mingling with anyone. So he sat alone. Next to him, in the corner of the hall, an old villager was seated. The villager put his hand under his shirt and brought out from the pocket stitched on the belly of his vest, the chanchi, a pouch. The pouch was made of khaki cloth. The villager carefully untied the pouch . His movements were extremely slow. After untying the pouch he took out from it a chillum. He carefully cleaned the chillum. There was a tiny round piece at the bottom of the chillum. He cleaned it too, and replaced it at the bottom of the chillum. Perhaps it was meant to stop the tobacco going into the mouth while smoking the chillum. Next, he took out another cloth bundle from the pouch. Ganesh was carefully observing the old villager’s movements. He untied the cloth bundle. He took out tobacco from it and meticulously filled it in the chillum. Now he once again began to look into his pouch. He took out a tiny white pebble from the pouch. The pebble was called ‘gaar’. It was found in plenty in the fields or in the sands on the banks of the village stream. Holding the pebble in his hand, he pulled out something like a key-chain from the pouch. It was little, thick iron scale. On the other side of the scale was tied a silk cocoon container called ‘kosla’. He opened the container. The cocoon was cut in the centre and a container was made out of it. The container of the cocoon contained cotton. Ganesh had once asked someone. It was not the cotton from a cotton plant, it was from Katsheori tree. People called it ‘kaf’. The old villager took out a little cotton from the container and stuck it to the edge of the white pebble in his hand. He then strongly rubbed the white pebble with the iron scale and tried to generate a spark which would light the cotton’. After a couple of unsuccessful attempts, at the fourth trial the cotton got ignited. He kept the cotton on the mouth of the chillum and placing a small cloth at the bottom of the chillum he began to inhale. As he drew it in, the tobacco at the mouth of the chillum glowed red. After drawing in a couple of puffs, the old man stylishly let out the smoke from his mouth.

The old man realized that all the while Ganesh was watching him. Second time, taking a couple of puffs and leaving smoke from his mouth, the old villager held out his hand holding the chillum, and asked, “Want to try…”

Ganesh made an unpleasant face and declined with a gesture of his hand.

“Don’t want it? .. oh, this gives a great pleasure …beedi and cigarettes are nowhere compared to it … try it once..” The old villager coaxed Ganesh.

“No..I really don’t feel like trying it” Ganesh said and turning his attention away from the old villager began to look all around.

(to be contd.)

novel
Silver Member

Unread post by novel » 17 Aug 2015 10:22

Ganesh’s attention was caught by the gallery adjoining the hall. He got up and went to the gallery. From the gallery he glanced all around. Being the highest point in the village, from here all houses in the village looked like toy houses. The greenery of the fields around the houses was looking very pleasant. And the serpentine village stream passing through that greenery seemed a beautiful drawing by an artist. The greenery was bounded on all sides by high hills as though the hills were standing to guard the village. For quite some time Ganesh took in the beauty of the scene. He came to senses when loud murmuring arose from the hall. He turned and looked. A large crowd had gathered in the hall. But Patil and Sarpanch were not to be seen. He returned to the hall. The place in the corner where he had sat earlier was still unoccupied. He went and again sat there. Just then Maate Guruji, Head Master of the village school came in. People greeted and wished him. Before taking a seat he glanced all around. It’s an interesting habit of people. When they go to a crowded place they select a comfort zone which they find convenient and then they go and sit there. The Head Master spotted Ganesh sitting in a corner. He is a government employee and I too am a government employee. We’ll be able to get along well. Means, there would be several things of common interest to talk about. He did namaskar to Ganesh and came and sat beside him. “What Ganeshrao ..meeting after a long time..” while sitting down he slapped on Ganesh’s thigh and said.

“I can’t help it. I do not have any work in your school and you don’t have anything to do with my office…So our meeting will only be rare ones, like this, on a new moon or a full moon day,” Ganesh said.

“What you say is completely right,” Guruji said.

Just then Sarpanch arrived. Once again a round of greetings and namaskars took place. Some people hurriedly got up and went to him.

“Has everyone come?” Sarpanch addressed the question to everyone gathered. He had met two objectives with this query. One, he had communicated with everyone gathered in the hall and, two, he made his presence known to those who had not noticed him or were pretending not to have noticed him.

“Yes, almost everyone has come … except Patil …But I’ll go and bring him in no time…” one person sitting near the Sarpanch got up and offered.

Ignoring him Sarpanch sat in the centre of the hall along with other prominent persons.

“What Shamrao…how are your seeds ?” Sarpanch asked sitting next to Shamrao.

“How could they be?.. I have dared this year.. and put my head in the jaggery unit.. now let me see, if I find it sweet or get my head burnt,” Shamrao said.

“How can it burn…You have shown daringness.. in fact, you must be given some award.. let me see if there is some scheme with the government..’ Sarpanch tried to console Shamrao. Then, he addressed Ganesh and asked, “Ganeshrao.. do we have any scheme?”

“Yes, we have one… I am thinking of holding a meeting for it… There I can give details to all,..” Ganesh informed him.

“Then hold it as soon as possible… when do you want to hold it?.. tell me” Sarpanch asked Ganesh forthrightly.

“When ever it suits you,” Ganesh said.

“What about this Friday .. What Shamrao, is Friday alright?”

“Yes..it would be alright,” Shamrao said.

“Yes, Friday would be alright.. I’ll prepare a notice and circulate it through the messenger,” Ganesh said.

“Now, why do you want to send it through the messenger … All of us are present right here.. You just tell us the time…” Sarpanch said.

“Will morning ten, do?” Ganesh asked Sarpanch.

“Yes, it will do… what do you say … Sarpanch asked others who were present in the hall.

“yes .. ten would be fine..” a couple of voices gave their assent in the hall .

“So Ganeshrao.. it is fixed.. Friday morning at ten in the morning,” Sarpanch confirmed it.

Ganesh nodded his head. Ganesh used to like Sarpanch’s style of solving issues then and there. But Ganesh did not know that this very style of Sarpanch hurt several villagers. They felt that Sarpanch never bothered to consult them. He treated them with scant respect. And, adamantly took all decisions by himself.