Complete novel - Honey - A story of a feminine power

Contains all kind of sex novels in Hindi and English.
novel
Silver Member

Re: Complete novel - Honey - A story of a feminine power

Unread post by novel » 17 Aug 2015 10:23

“How dangerous the people of your village are… they disrupted the meeting that was going on rather well..” Ganesh said to Madhurani.

“Meetings on marriages are always like this…. We can never tell who will raise what points and disrupt the meeting…” Madhurani gave her reaction.

“Whatever you may say… I see Patil’s hand in this”

“How is that?”

“Sarpanch had got it all fixed, isn’t it…I feel that he could not tolerate it.”

“No…Patil would not do any such thing… He is basically a good man… If he were really displeased he would not have held the meeting… that too, in his house…” Madhurani said. Ganesh began to think it over.

How could she speak good of Patil...

It was Patil’s jeep that had crushed her husband…

And he had died…

Frankly, she should not have accepted Patil’s invitation to the meeting..

But should I raise that issue now?..

No, not today. Some other time.

But not revealing any of these things he said, “This is what politics is…”

“I don’t understand any politics… Yet I feel that Patil would never do such a thing… I have a knack of judging people… Did I not judge you…” giving Ganesh a mischievous look she said.

“Women are generally naïve… they do not understand such things.. I have myself seen Patil signalling the Doctor,” Ganesh said avoiding her mischievous glance.

“Let it be, Ganesh…why do you persisit it,” Madhurani sitting at the cash counter said leaning towards Ganesh.

“But someone had to talk … Such a wrong was being done… now what would happen to the poor dumb girl…Seeing injustice being done to a woman, atleast you ought to have said something… I never thought that you would remain silent all along,” Ganesh said quite excited.

Now the expressions on Madhurani’s face changed and she became serious.

Ganesh felt that he had unnecessarily spoken out his mind… he tried to recollect and see if he had said anything unpleasant…

And did he say anything that was wrong?...

“Ganeshrao..” From Ganesh, Madhurani now called him Ganeshrao as she would have addressed a stranger…

“There are several things in this world that are appropriate… but they do not happen… it is all fate… it is of no use whether we say anything or not… you had spoken.. did it make any difference… instead, you also got insulted before the whole lot of people.. even if I had spoken, the same thing would have happened… it is not proper for a woman to speak, someone would have commented and shut my mouth…” now an excited Madhurani began to talk

“No..it is not like that…” Ganesh tried to say something to calm her. Interrupting Ganesh midway Madhurani further said, “Do you think that it would have been better had they got married… is there any meaning to your feelings … Now, for instance I feel that it would be so nice if we both could get married..”

Ganesh was shocked into becoming serious. He began to stare at her.

“But is there any meaning to your’s and mine wishful thinking…all these are matters of fate…”

Is she intending to marry me…

Ganesh fell into thinking.

Is she intending to marry me after breaking my first marriage…

She seems a dangerous woman.

Is she slowly trying to ensnare me…

“You have suddenly become serious..” Madhurani’s comment brought him out of his reverie.

“Don’t worry… I am not expecting much from you… Certainly not, a marriage…Do I look like a woman who would break a home and establish another of her own.. Do I?”

“No.. nothing like that..” Ganesh said with a weak smile.

“Ganeshrao.. you become serious very soon..” Madhurani said sounding a clap on his palm.

So, what does she expect…

Really, even though living in a village, she seems to have such bold and liberal thoughts…

“And you must also be wondering how this woman’s husband was crushed by Patil’s jeep and she still goes to his house for a meeting and speak on his behalf..” Madhurani had again begun to talk excitedly.

Ganesh gave her a startled look.

My God..

How could she read my mind…

She is truly an uncanny mind reader

No…it may be a mere coincidence that I thought about it and she spoke on it.

“Now tell me… my husband had got drunk and went in front of the jeep… he had not come with a jeep to crush him… whose fault is it … and what would I gain by harbouring enmity with the Patil…wouldn’t it be like fish trying to be enemies of water,” Madhurani said further.

Without saying anything Ganesh just stared at her.

No, her behaviour conforms to practical reality.

How could a lone woman like her have survived in the village by making the Patil an enemy…

Though Ganesh was looking at her, he was immersed in his thoughts.

“What is this Ganeshrao.. you suddenly get lost in your thoughts..” this time Madhurani shook Ganesh by his shoulders. Her soft touch tingled Ganesh’s entire body.. Again he drifted into the world of his thoughts.

Madhurani.

I am slowly getting to know your mind.

Ganesh was looking at her and at the same time devouring her passionately.

novel
Silver Member

Unread post by novel » 17 Aug 2015 10:23

Today was the day of the Thursday bazaar. Ganesh went to the office early but there wasn’t much work to do. Bored he went around the bazaar. Went in front of the vendors of vegetables and legumes. As Sarjabai was bringing him meals there was no question of his buying vegetables. Then he took a round in front of the dress and hosiery shops. In the shades clothes for little children as well as dhotis for elders and nine yard saris for women were stocked. Among them of special interest was skirt of the Banjaras and a top to wear above it. Seeing the dress Ganesh felt amused. It was noon time so all around there was a crowd of people who had come from neighboring villages. There was an overflowing crowd not only in the shops arrayed on either sides of the road but even on the roads a big stream of people moved along like a huge wave of flood. Ganesh walked making his way through the crowd. Ganesh was terribly bored… Come, let us go towards Madhurani’s shop.

His legs automatically turned towards Madhurani’s shop. Leaving the crowd of people in the bazaar behind he began to walk towards the water tank. He felt like taking rest for a couple of minutes in the shade of the banyan tree that was near the water tank.

But no, he must first go to Madhurani’s shop…

Then he turned towards chawadi, the police station. Madhurani’s shop and his room, both were near the chawadi. From afar he saw a huge crowd in Madhurani’s shop and was disappointed. Making his way through the crowd

It was not possible to talk to Madhurani in this crowd.

For a couple of minutes he stood hesitantly.

Should he again go to the bazaar or return to his room and lie down.

But having come up to here; let me at least have a glimpse of Madhurani.

He began to walk towards Madhurani’s shop. Making a way through the crowd he somehow managed to reach Madhurani’s cash counter.

“Oye Shyama…that woman has stuffed jaggery in her lehenga.. go..go and catch her… these dirty beggars come here from villages and steal…” Madhurani’s vigilant eyes had spotted a woman stealing jaggery.

“Oye..go fast… catch hold of her,” Madhurani shouted at him.

As soon as the servant and the woman saw each other, she scurried towards the bazaar. Ganesh stood near Madhurani and watched the going on. Madhurani was not aware of his presence.

“Hey Bai.. give me some oil,” someone from the crowd held out a bottle for oil before Madhurani and said.

“Give me a kilogram of salt..” another woman spread her lehenga to take the salt.

“And give me a cigarette,” Ganesh said holding a ten rupee note before her.

“Can’t you all wait… there people are carrying away the entire shop… have some patience,” an annoyed Madhurani shouted at Ganesh.

But when she realised that it was Ganesh, she felt embarrassed and said, “Ganeshrao, it is you, is it? I thought it were someone else.”

“No.. let your work finish first…leisurely…I am in no hurry.”

“But we are in a hurry,” a woman said aloud from the crowd.

Madhurani angrily stared at the woman and said, “Oye Bai… If you are in that great hurry, go to the other shop…. See, my servant has gone there to catch the woman… If I get up from the cash counter to fetch you things… these thieves would carry away my entire shop.”

The woman fell silent.

Madhurani was fully right.

If when she was sitting at the cash counter a woman dares to steal some jaggery… if she turned her back even for a moment...the people in the crowd could easily have looted her shop.

“Ganeshrao… wait for some time… as soon as Shyam comes, I’ll help you,” she said to Ganesh.

Just then Madhurani’s servant brought the woman captive.

“Hey witch…you are accusing me of stealing… this jaggery is what I have purchased… I have paid money for this…” the woman tried to be one up on Madhurani.

“You have purchased it.. is that so…” Madhurani got down from the cash counter and asked.

Hey Shyama.. go to the shop and keep an eye. I will see when this woman bought the jaggery,” Madhurani now stood before the woman.

“You have purchased it… is it”.. Madhurani caught hold of her hair and gave her a hard slap.

“Tell me how much jaggery did you buy?.. and for how much…”Madhurani gave her one more hard slap.

Hey Bai, you don’t have to hit me..”

“Then tell me.. how much jaggery you purchased? And at what price?” Madhurani tugged her hair and made her fall..

“Wait..I’ll tell you..” the woman said trying to stand up.

“Then tell…”

“Half kilo… for four annas” the woman somehow managed to blurt.

“Since when did jaggery began to sell half a kilo for four annas..” Madhurani now gave a hard slap on her back.

She pulled out the jaggery hidden in her lehenga and said, “Shyama… see how much this jaggery weighs…” Shyam took the lump of jagery from Madhurnai’s hand and began to weigh it in a balance.

“It is one and a half kilo”

“Listen all of you…. this woman says… she purchased half kilo jaggery from me… and how is it that it now has measured kilo and a half… and she says she gave me four annas for this….” Madhurani kicked the woman who was now crouching.

“Now tell me, you bitch.. you scoundrels… you come to this village and thieve… wait I will put an end to your coming here… Hey Shyama… wasn’t the Havaldar here some time back…”

“Yes, madam, he has kept his bag here… he said he would come while returning…”

“Shyama.. bring a rope… I’ll tie this woman and hand her over to the police…”

“Forgive me, Bai… I have made a mistake… I’ll hit my own face but please don’t hand me over to the police… what would happen to my little children” the woman began to plead and catching hold of Madhurani’s feet began to shed tears.

“So..you are afraid what would happen to your children… you didn’t remember them while thieving…” Madhurani once more kicked her back.

“Come on, get up. This is my business hour… that is why I am leaving you… and beware, if I see you again in my shop… come… get up and make yourself scarce,” Madhurani lifted the woman by her hair. The moment the woman could stand on her feet, she ran away.

“Dirty beggars..” cursing them Madhurani again took her seat behind the cash counter.

All the while Ganesh was watching her without blinking. He was seeing an aggressive Madhurani for the second time.

What ever it be, Madhurani has her own way of handling situations.

Any one else would have got puzzled and confused.

My wife, when she was pillion riding my scooter, a thief snatched her purse.

For a long time she could not utter even a word.

She recovered after a long time.

But by then the thief had escaped.

In her place, Madhurani would have jumped down the two wheeler and ran after the thief. She would not have stopped until she had caught him by his wrists.

Today Ganesh seemed overwhelmed. He was appreciative of Madhurani.

Now a days women have to be tough like this.

If every woman in our country was so tough…

Then women would never be harassed in our country.

novel
Silver Member

Unread post by novel » 17 Aug 2015 10:24

By now Ganesh had got acquainted with several people in the village. The regular meeting place of the youth, especially the advanced ones, was the village tailor’s shop. Maruti Tailor’s shop. Young men gathered here and discussed various happenings in the village. Even if one spent an hour in the evening here, he would get the entire information of all village happenings of the day. At the shop, enthusiastic village youth had formed a cricket team. Every evening from five to six or seven they played cricket in the mango grove. And after finishing the game again gathered in front of the shop and had a session of chitchatting.

The entire material required for the game was kept in the tailor’s shop. That is why before playing cricket and also thereafter the youth again met there. Gaensh had tried to find out how the young men from this backward village had got interested in the game of cricket. He found that they got interested in the game after listening to the radio-commentary. Names such as Gavaskar, Vengsarkar and Amarnath easily came into their talks. Then the carpenter’s son took the responsibility of preparing a bat and stumps. Shoe-repairer’s son took the round wooden ball made by the carpenter and covered it with leather Thus the cricket ball was ready. Similarly the other material for cricket was also ready.

Ganesh began to enjoy playing cricket in the evenings with those youngsters. At times Ganesh was truly amazed seeing the skill of those village youth. A boy named Mahadya bowled in such fashion that even experienced batsmen wavered to receive balls from him. Seeing his fast ball coming towards them several players would just leave the stumps aside and move away. Because of him many were injured,

Then, the tailor took the responsibility of making pads and stuffing cotton inside a piece of cloth he stitched comfortable pads. But another young man Lokhandya, did wicket keeping without wearing gloves however fast the bowling be. Amazed Ganesh once took a look at his palms. Lokhandya was working as a labourer breaking stones, lifting heavy baskets and digging wells. Doing such work had made his palms rough. A thick layer of skin had formed on them. In other words natural gloves were fitted on to his palms. And the boy whom the whole village called ‘madcap’ was an all rounder. If he was asked to bowl he would concentrate only on the ball in his hand and the three stumps. Similarly, if he were asked to bat, his entire contact remained with the bat in his hand. He was good in fielding, too.

Motor mechanic and electrician Baban was an intelligent cricketer. No one could equal him in discovering new shots and throwing new kind of balls. If Pandu from his office was allowed to do just one over of batting, in return, he would bring the cricket material from tailor’s shop to the ground. But when the time arrived to take the material was back he was never to be found. Maruti tailor also joined them occasionally and played a couple of balls because he had no leisure from his tailoring work. When he stood for batting, he had to pay more attention to his dhoti than to the bat and the ball.

For ‘Wide Ball’ the boys said ‘Wayit ball’ meaning bad ball, and the appeal for ‘out’ was made by loudly shouting ‘Give out’. There were several such amusing aspects that made Ganesh smile. Once a match was being played between two teams, each made of six players. Six in a team was far less a number so the fielding was done together by the two teams. From among them one was made the Umpire. The bowler bowled the ball and it stuck batman’s pad. It was the turn of the team that was bowling to raise an appeal. But who should be the first one to raise the appeal? It was the Umpire himself. He had forgotten for a while that he was the Umpire. Everyone, including Ganesh, burst out laughing.

People who stepped out of their houses carrying mugs of water also began to like this free entertainment of the game of cricket. They stood in the shade of the mango grove, holding empty mugs in one hand, enjoying the game. Since Ganesh had begun to come Madhurani also started to stand under the mango trees and encouraged him for a while. At times, respectable people like Patil, Sarpanch, also came there and without fail halted for a while. Patil used to arrive and straight away enter the play ground.

“Hey Ganapya…get me the bat here”

Ganapya used to move away from the stumps and hand the bat to Patil.

“Does someone here do good bowling,” Patil used to ask folding his sleeves up.

“Patil… Mahadya’s balling is good.”

“No, not like that.. who’s balling is good for hitting..”

Then Babanya took the ball and bowled as slowly as possible. On this slow bowling Patil hit one ball after another. After playing five-six balls Patil used to throw the bat aside and say, “Phooh.. children..isn’t our gilli-dandu better than this”

The youngsters would give out loud laughs.

“Todays’ generation itself is weak… in our times, the whole day, under the scorching sun we used to pay Gillidandu, Kabaddi, Dhappakutti… and in the night we played hide and seek…” so saying he used to roll down his sleeves and walk away.

The youngsters went back to their game.