I Love Arab Woman

Discover endless Hindi sex story and novels. Browse hindi sex stories, adult stories ,erotic stories. Visit theadultstories.com
sexy
Platinum Member

I Love Arab Woman

Unread post by sexy » 29 Dec 2015 22:18

Read!
OK SO I NEED TO GET THIS OFF MY CHESt!
Im an African American 19 year old from ny, i love women and i have had my fair share. started withblack, of course, then white, had my fair shair of asian and latino too. but they all didnt satisfy me. there is something about an Arab women that is so mind blowing it makes me speechless. she has the benefits of almost all races combined into one physically. I love arab women. i have them as friends as well and they flirt bac but i can tell they would never do anything seriously. Ive been searching the web y the hell am i soo attracted to them. is it in a previous life i was married to 1 because that would be a fantasy lol. but i read that theyre culture looks down on dark skinned people. which is a shame because if they look in a mirror they aint white either so idk what the crazy guys are talking about. its a forbidden love which is unfair. i am very distinct looking because my parents are mixed. so i wanna know why cant i be in a relationship with an arab woman? is there any arab woman that dont care about the race of a man>? and is freida pinto married lol?