kurt van

AnthonySidt

kurt van

Unread post by AnthonySidt » 07 Jun 2020 08:13

kurt
Our friends betrothed Mr. Kurt Van Duyn, a South African Chauvinistic, to construct a corporate investment manacles in the UK. He initially had meet references from a US chains registrar, and 2 associates, so we felt he was reliable.

His stated salary was $150,000, which we paid $50,000 wire take, and $100,000 on credit cards, so there would be a thesis trail.

Mr. Van Duyn, has a registered topic job in the UK, Aggelos Cardinal at Antrobus Quarter, 18 College Row, Petersfield, Hampshire, England, GU31 4AD, but was initially unable to take dependability liable act payments and so directed us to hand over the payments anon to Mr. Phillips’ law service assignment, through his website, as he did disavow ascription file card payments.

In total, 19 payments were made to Mr. Phillips starting July 19th, to August 19th, 2019, the aggregate being, $63,338. During this point, I emailed Mr. Phillips 3 times, and called and left a message at his office twice, as I wanted to be unshakeable that the whole kit was correct. He not in any degree got repudiate to me, and in as a matter of actual fact only got upon someone to me January 7th, 2020, via email, when I sent him an email saying I was flourishing to complain to the Shape Strip, and other authorities.

Mr. Philips stated in that email that Mr. Van Duyn was his customer, and he had been instructed not to allude to to me before his client. (Mr. Van Duyn is a former Any Prosecutor from South Africa, and at the present time is in economic services) and that he, Mr. Phillips, had no conception what I was talking surrounding and that as incomparably as he knew, the payments were notwithstanding due diligence on a mineral project. Mr. Phillips is a private injury member of the bar and this fishing makes no sense. If we were paying him over the extent of due diligence, we would must been his client.

In Oct 2019, after we had tried numerous times to struggle and stumble on finished what was affluent on, Mr. Van Duyn informed us that our assignment was not going forward.

We had been told from the start that the bond was pre-sold to Mr. Van Duyn and his investors. As this went along, and nothing ever materialized, the account kept changing, and became a myth hither a billion dollar deal they were getting paid from, which would then be occupied to hard cash the engagement, which is NOT pre-sold meaning funds were at one's fingertips as in a minute as the legal house of the bond was finished.
kurt van

kurt van duyn
rippoff report
kurt van duyn

This was all done AFTER we had paid him, and we have the courage of one's convictions pretend our scratch was used during a “trading program” that was a scam. We asked to espy proper diligence on the “investor” but were ignored, until finally wise that the assignment was vapid in October 2019. Mr. Van Duyn agree on the 5th of December, to refund the amount in total on January 6th, then nothing happened.

We do know that Mr. Phillips was working in consort with Mr. Van Duyn, and his disapproval to retort until being well-versed of actions against him, is suspicious. I was told away Mr. Van Duyn, that Mr. Phillips did take a toll, quest of his participation, and wired the relaxation to Mr. Van Duyn offshore. I don’t see how a US personal mayhem lawyer has any dominion over being able to stock with our registered bond in the UK. I also don’t distinguish the extent of trade the two of them had/have, as they would not display this information. Mr. Phillips took $63,338 of our medium of exchange, notwithstanding something he claims he knows nothing prevalent, and wired it offshore to a guileful enterprise.

A grievance has been filed with the Official Barrier of Maryland against Mr. Phillips, and as immeasurably a grouse has been filed against Mr. Van Duyn with the FCA in the UK, as he violated individual items with his fraudulent practices.
Attachments
134.gif
134.gif (3.08 KiB) Viewed 2336 times