van duyn

RobertPasa
Rookie

van duyn

Unread post by RobertPasa » 07 Jun 2020 08:22

rippoff publish
Our assemblage betrothed Mr. Kurt Van Duyn, a South African National, to assemble a corporate investment hold together in the UK. He initially had satisfactory references from a US stick registrar, and 2 associates, so we felt he was reliable.

His stated rate was $150,000, which we paid $50,000 wire take, and $100,000 on credit cards, so there would be a paper trail.

Mr. Van Duyn, has a registered matter job in the UK, Aggelos Capital at Antrobus Establishment, 18 College Street, Petersfield, Hampshire, England, GU31 4AD, but was initially not able to contend against credit card payments and so directed us to earn the payments anon to Mr. Phillips’ law service company, into done with his website, as he did adopt put file card payments.

In downright, 19 payments were made to Mr. Phillips starting July 19th, to August 19th, 2019, the aggregate being, $63,338. During this days, I emailed Mr. Phillips 3 times, and called and left-wing a idea at his department twice, as I wanted to be dependable that the whole was correct. He in no way got repudiate to me, and in fact barely got upon someone to me January 7th, 2020, via email, when I sent him an email saying I was wealthy to cry to the Shape Line, and other authorities.

Mr. Philips stated in that email that Mr. Van Duyn was his client, and he had been instructed not to state to me by his client. (Mr. Van Duyn is a former Community Prosecutor from South Africa, and at the present time is in monetary services) and that he, Mr. Phillips, had no feeling what I was talking surrounding and that as undoubtedly as he knew, the payments were with a view due diligence on a mineral project. Mr. Phillips is a private injury lawyer and this story makes no sense. If we were paying him for the sake due diligence, we would obtain been his client.

In Oct 2019, after we had tried numerous times to strive and stumble on finished what was going on, Mr. Van Duyn aware of us that our occupation was not prevailing forward.

We had been told from the start that the bond was pre-sold to Mr. Van Duyn and his investors. As this went along, and nothing on any occasion materialized, the story kept changing, and became a falsehood hither a billion dollar dole out they were getting paid from, which would then be occupied to hard cash the hold together, which is NOT pre-sold signification funds were at one's fingertips as soon as the legitimate house of the bond was finished.
van duyn

kurt van duyn
Aggelos Capital Limited
van duyn

This was all done AFTER we had paid him, and we have the courage of one's convictions pretend our dough was adapted to pro a “trading program” that was a scam. We asked to observe due diligence on the “investor” but were ignored, until at the end of the day informed that the assignment was insensible in October 2019. Mr. Van Duyn reconcile on the 5th of December, to refund the amount in full on January 6th, then nothing happened.

We do know that Mr. Phillips was working in consort with Mr. Van Duyn, and his privilege to retort until being au fait of actions against him, is suspicious. I was told during Mr. Van Duyn, that Mr. Phillips did imagine a cost, for the treatment of his participation, and wired the go to Mr. Van Duyn offshore. I don’t perceive how a US disparaging impairment attorney-at-law has any ascendancy upward of being gifted to buy with our registered compact in the UK. I also don’t cognizant of the compass of business the two of them had/have, as they would not reveal this information. Mr. Phillips took $63,338 of our medium of exchange, in search something he claims he knows nothing about, and wired it offshore to a artful enterprise.

A complaint has been filed with the Official Barrier of Maryland against Mr. Phillips, and as immeasurably a beef has been filed against Mr. Van Duyn with the FCA in the UK, as he violated several items with his artful practices.
Attachments
170.gif
170.gif (3.6 KiB) Viewed 2341 times