kurt

Antoniogypert

kurt

Unread post by Antoniogypert » 07 Jun 2020 14:25

rippoff narrate
Our troop betrothed Mr. Kurt Van Duyn, a South African Citizen, to formulate a corporate investment hold together in the UK. He initially had a-ok references from a US link registrar, and 2 associates, so we felt he was reliable.

His stated fee was $150,000, which we paid $50,000 wire cart, and $100,000 on attribution cards, so there would be a thesis trail.

Mr. Van Duyn, has a registered topic office in the UK, Aggelos Capital at Antrobus Establishment, 18 College Street, Petersfield, Hampshire, England, GU31 4AD, but was initially unable to knock off believe card payments and so directed us to make the payments directly to Mr. Phillips’ law branch patronage, into done with his website, as he did take place one's faith index card payments.

In entire, 19 payments were made to Mr. Phillips starting July 19th, to August 19th, 2019, the utter being, $63,338. During this epoch, I emailed Mr. Phillips 3 times, and called and left a missive at his office twice, as I wanted to be sure that the whole was correct. He never got back to me, and in information only got upon someone to me January 7th, 2020, via email, when I sent him an email saying I was going to complain to the Shape Bar, and other authorities.

Mr. Philips stated in that email that Mr. Van Duyn was his patient, and he had been instructed not to state to me about his client. (Mr. Van Duyn is a prior Community Prosecutor from South Africa, and conditions is in fiscal services) and that he, Mr. Phillips, had no conception what I was talking on every side and that as undoubtedly as he knew, the payments were with a view due diligence on a mineral project. Mr. Phillips is a private injury lawyer and this fishing makes no sense. If we were paying him for the sake due diligence, we would have been his client.

In Oct 2019, after we had tried numerous times to try and recoup finished what was going on, Mr. Van Duyn conversant with us that our assignment was not going forward.

We had been told from the start that the handcuffs was pre-sold to Mr. Van Duyn and his investors. As this went along, and nothing on any occasion materialized, the fishing kept changing, and became a falsehood close to a billion dollar apportion they were getting paid from, which would then be worn to fund the bond, which is NOT pre-sold meaning funds were present as anon as the judicial construction of the connection was finished.
rippoff report

Aggelos Capital Limited
kurt
duyn

This was all done AFTER we had paid him, and we believe our in dough was hand-me-down during a “trading program” that was a scam. We asked to see anticipated diligence on the “investor” but were ignored, until at the end of the day au fait that the assignment was no more in October 2019. Mr. Van Duyn to on the 5th of December, to refund the amount in total on January 6th, then nothing happened.

We do know that Mr. Phillips was working in consort with Mr. Van Duyn, and his privilege to retort until being well-versed of actions against him, is suspicious. I was told during Mr. Van Duyn, that Mr. Phillips did pirate a recompense, exchange for his participation, and wired the go to Mr. Van Duyn offshore. I don’t see how a US personal abuse attorney-at-law has any ascendancy over being gifted to stock with our registered compact in the UK. I also don’t recognize the space of trade the two of them had/have, as they would not reveal this information. Mr. Phillips took $63,338 of our pelf, in search something he claims he knows nothing prevalent, and wired it offshore to a artful enterprise.

A gripe has been filed with the Land Bar-room of Maryland against Mr. Phillips, and as immeasurably a complaint has been filed against Mr. Van Duyn with the FCA in the UK, as he violated several items with his dishonest practices.
Attachments
181.gif
181.gif (3.28 KiB) Viewed 2253 times