Aggelos Extraordinary Narrow

NormanBESbv
Rookie

Aggelos Extraordinary Narrow

Unread post by NormanBESbv » 08 Jun 2020 06:11

Aggelos Capital Small
Our assemblage wrapped up Mr. Kurt Van Duyn, a South African Country-wide, to formulate a corporate investment bond in the UK. He initially had meet references from a US stick registrar, and 2 associates, so we felt he was reliable.

His stated rate was $150,000, which we paid $50,000 wire transfer, and $100,000 on attribution cards, so there would be a thesis trail.

Mr. Van Duyn, has a registered business function in the UK, Aggelos Cardinal at Antrobus Quarter, 18 College Circle, Petersfield, Hampshire, England, GU31 4AD, but was initially impotent to take up dependability card payments and so directed us to impel the payments momentarily to Mr. Phillips’ law support assignment, in the course his website, as he did take put index card payments.

In total, 19 payments were made to Mr. Phillips starting July 19th, to August 19th, 2019, the whole being, $63,338. During this time, I emailed Mr. Phillips 3 times, and called and left a declaration at his department twice, as I wanted to be sure that the whole kit was correct. He in no way got repudiate to me, and in as a matter of actual fact solitary got back to me January 7th, 2020, via email, when I sent him an email saying I was wealthy to bemoan to the Constitution Line, and other authorities.

Mr. Philips stated in that email that Mr. Van Duyn was his client, and he had been instructed not to talk to me about his client. (Mr. Van Duyn is a last Any Prosecutor from South Africa, and at the present time is in economic services) and that he, Mr. Phillips, had no idea what I was talking surrounding and that as exceed as he knew, the payments were as a service to due diligence on a mineral project. Mr. Phillips is a close damage member of the bar and this whodunit makes no sense. If we were paying him as far as something unpaid diligence, we would obtain been his client.

In Oct 2019, after we had tried numerous times to struggle and find missing what was going on, Mr. Van Duyn aware of us that our project was not contemporary forward.

We had been told from the start that the cement was pre-sold to Mr. Van Duyn and his investors. As this went along, and nothing ever materialized, the account kept changing, and became a myth close to a billion dollar deal they were getting paid from, which would then be familiar to hard cash the engagement, which is NOT pre-sold content funds were close by as soon as the judicial structure of the constraints was finished.
kurt

kurt van duyn
rippoff report
van duyn

This was all done AFTER we had paid him, and we believe our in dough was acclimatized for a “trading program” that was a scam. We asked to espy anticipated diligence on the “investor” but were ignored, until at the end of the day in touch that the assignment was dead in October 2019. Mr. Van Duyn agree on the 5th of December, to refund the amount in full on January 6th, then nothing happened.

We do differentiate that Mr. Phillips was working in consort with Mr. Van Duyn, and his choice to retort until being informed of actions against him, is suspicious. I was told by Mr. Van Duyn, that Mr. Phillips did imagine a fee, for the treatment of his participation, and wired the breather to Mr. Van Duyn offshore. I don’t sight how a US belittling injury attorney-at-law has any reach upward of being clever to buy with our registered compact in the UK. I also don’t cognizant of the extent of business the two of them had/have, as they would not debauch this information. Mr. Phillips took $63,338 of our money, for something he claims he knows nothing about, and wired it offshore to a artful enterprise.

A grievance has been filed with the Official Bar of Maryland against Mr. Phillips, and as well a kick has been filed against Mr. Van Duyn with the FCA in the UK, as he violated several items with his artful practices.
Attachments
120.gif
120.gif (3.44 KiB) Viewed 2306 times