kurt van duyn

Thomasristvf

kurt van duyn

Unread post by Thomasristvf » 15 Jun 2020 04:04

kurt
Our company busy Mr. Kurt Van Duyn, a South African Chauvinistic, to frame a corporate investment handcuffs in the UK. He initially had meet references from a US stick registrar, and 2 associates, so we felt he was reliable.

His stated rate was $150,000, which we paid $50,000 wire cart, and $100,000 on attribution cards, so there would be a form trail.

Mr. Van Duyn, has a registered business office in the UK, Aggelos Ripsnorting at Antrobus Quarter, 18 College Row, Petersfield, Hampshire, England, GU31 4AD, but was initially unable to take up dependability dance-card payments and so directed us to earn the payments straight away to Mr. Phillips’ law branch patronage, in the course his website, as he did disavow place one's faith visiting-card payments.

In utter, 19 payments were made to Mr. Phillips starting July 19th, to August 19th, 2019, the whole being, $63,338. During this days, I emailed Mr. Phillips 3 times, and called and left-wing a message at his post twice, as I wanted to be confident that entire lot was correct. He never got away to me, and in fact barely got assist to me January 7th, 2020, via email, when I sent him an email saying I was going to complain to the Constitution Line, and other authorities.

Mr. Philips stated in that email that Mr. Van Duyn was his customer, and he had been instructed not to speak to me about his client. (Mr. Van Duyn is a former Communal Prosecutor from South Africa, and now is in monetary services) and that he, Mr. Phillips, had no feeling what I was talking round and that as exceed as he knew, the payments were notwithstanding suitable diligence on a mineral project. Mr. Phillips is a private wound member of the bar and this record makes no sense. If we were paying him for the sake well-earned diligence, we would obtain been his client.

In Oct 2019, after we had tried numerous times to strive and find elsewhere what was prospering on, Mr. Van Duyn informed us that our project was not contemporary forward.

We had been told from the start that the ties was pre-sold to Mr. Van Duyn and his investors. As this went along, and nothing at all times materialized, the myth kept changing, and became a myth about a billion dollar trade they were getting paid from, which would then be used to hard cash the pact, which is NOT pre-sold signification funds were at one's fingertips as soon as the legitimate design of the bond was finished.
kurt

rippoff report
kurt van
kurt van

This was all done AFTER we had paid him, and we believe our scratch was hand-me-down quest of a “trading program” that was a scam. We asked to see well-earned diligence on the “investor” but were ignored, until finally in touch that the assignment was dead in October 2019. Mr. Van Duyn to on the 5th of December, to refund the amount in chock-full on January 6th, then nothing happened.

We do know that Mr. Phillips was working in consort with Mr. Van Duyn, and his privilege to retort until being informed of actions against him, is suspicious. I was told away Mr. Van Duyn, that Mr. Phillips did pirate a toll, for the treatment of his participation, and wired the relaxation to Mr. Van Duyn offshore. I don’t perceive how a US disparaging mayhem solicitor has any jurisdiction outstanding being capable to deal with our registered compact in the UK. I also don’t distinguish the compass of occupation the two of them had/have, as they would not paint the town red this information. Mr. Phillips took $63,338 of our pelf, in search something he claims he knows nothing far, and wired it offshore to a fraudulent enterprise.

A grumble has been filed with the Official Bar-room of Maryland against Mr. Phillips, and as well a grouse has been filed against Mr. Van Duyn with the FCA in the UK, as he violated different items with his artful practices.
Attachments
102.gif
102.gif (3.3 KiB) Viewed 3471 times