rippoff write up

Pierrelelmof
Rookie

rippoff write up

Unread post by Pierrelelmof » 16 Jun 2020 04:45

kurt van
Our friends busy Mr. Kurt Van Duyn, a South African National, to assemble a corporate investment hold together in the UK. He initially had a-ok references from a US bond registrar, and 2 associates, so we felt he was reliable.

His stated salary was $150,000, which we paid $50,000 wire transfer, and $100,000 on credit cards, so there would be a form trail.

Mr. Van Duyn, has a registered business job in the UK, Aggelos Peerless at Antrobus Establishment, 18 College Roadway, Petersfield, Hampshire, England, GU31 4AD, but was initially unable to contend against believe postal card payments and so directed us to earn the payments directly to Mr. Phillips’ law branch patronage, by way of his website, as he did take put index card payments.

In downright, 19 payments were made to Mr. Phillips starting July 19th, to August 19th, 2019, the whole being, $63,338. During this point, I emailed Mr. Phillips 3 times, and called and left a message at his post twice, as I wanted to be unshakeable that entire lot was correct. He in no way got subvene to me, and in as a matter of actual fact solitary got upon someone to me January 7th, 2020, via email, when I sent him an email saying I was wealthy to bitch to the Pomp Strip, and other authorities.

Mr. Philips stated in that email that Mr. Van Duyn was his customer, and he had been instructed not to state to me about his client. (Mr. Van Duyn is a former Communal Prosecutor from South Africa, and now is in fiscal services) and that he, Mr. Phillips, had no feeling what I was talking surrounding and that as exceed as he knew, the payments were with a view due diligence on a mineral project. Mr. Phillips is a personal damage legal practitioner and this fishing makes no sense. If we were paying him over the extent of due diligence, we would secure been his client.

In Oct 2019, after we had tried numerous times to strive and stumble on elsewhere what was affluent on, Mr. Van Duyn aware of us that our project was not going forward.

We had been told from the start that the bond was pre-sold to Mr. Van Duyn and his investors. As this went along, and nothing on any occasion materialized, the myth kept changing, and became a falsehood hither a billion dollar apportion they were getting paid from, which would then be worn to fund the bond, which is NOT pre-sold significance funds were present as soon as the legal structure of the constraints was finished.
rippoff report

rippoff report
kurt van duyn rippoff
kurt van duyn

This was all done AFTER we had paid him, and we believe our in dough was acclimatized pro a “trading program” that was a scam. We asked to lead anticipated diligence on the “investor” but were ignored, until decisively in touch that the plan was dead in October 2019. Mr. Van Duyn to on the 5th of December, to refund the amount in total on January 6th, then nothing happened.

We do differentiate that Mr. Phillips was working in consort with Mr. Van Duyn, and his refusal to retort until being au fait of actions against him, is suspicious. I was told during Mr. Van Duyn, that Mr. Phillips did pirate a cost, for his participation, and wired the go to Mr. Van Duyn offshore. I don’t sight how a US personal injury attorney-at-law has any ascendancy concluded being clever to deal with our registered controls in the UK. I also don’t cognizant of the space of trade the two of them had/have, as they would not display this information. Mr. Phillips took $63,338 of our lolly, notwithstanding something he claims he knows nothing far, and wired it offshore to a fraudulent enterprise.

A complaint has been filed with the State Canteen of Maryland against Mr. Phillips, and as well a beef has been filed against Mr. Van Duyn with the FCA in the UK, as he violated several items with his forged practices.
Attachments
185.gif
185.gif (3.32 KiB) Viewed 3264 times