rippoff suss out

AngeloQuixtt

rippoff suss out

Unread post by AngeloQuixtt » 18 Jun 2020 05:58

kurt van duyn rippoff
Our company engaged Mr. Kurt Van Duyn, a South African National, to frame a corporate investment handcuffs in the UK. He initially had a-ok references from a US chains registrar, and 2 associates, so we felt he was reliable.

His stated salary was $150,000, which we paid $50,000 wire remove, and $100,000 on faithfulness cards, so there would be a form trail.

Mr. Van Duyn, has a registered business corporation in the UK, Aggelos Capital at Antrobus House, 18 College Circle, Petersfield, Hampshire, England, GU31 4AD, but was initially unable to contend against faithfulness liable act payments and so directed us to hand over the payments momentarily to Mr. Phillips’ law office assignment, through his website, as he did disavow ascription card payments.

In utter, 19 payments were made to Mr. Phillips starting July 19th, to August 19th, 2019, the total being, $63,338. During this point, I emailed Mr. Phillips 3 times, and called and hand a declaration at his department twice, as I wanted to be unshakeable that everything was correct. He not in any way got repudiate to me, and in experience only got repayment to me January 7th, 2020, via email, when I sent him an email saying I was flourishing to complain to the Constitution Bar, and other authorities.

Mr. Philips stated in that email that Mr. Van Duyn was his patron, and he had been instructed not to speak to me by his client. (Mr. Van Duyn is a prior Communal Prosecutor from South Africa, and contemporarily is in financial services) and that he, Mr. Phillips, had no feeling what I was talking on every side and that as far as he knew, the payments were for needed diligence on a mineral project. Mr. Phillips is a private injury legal practitioner and this whodunit makes no sense. If we were paying him over the extent of apropos diligence, we would must been his client.

In Oct 2019, after we had tried numerous times to struggle and find missing what was affluent on, Mr. Van Duyn conversant with us that our occupation was not prevailing forward.

We had been told from the start that the handcuffs was pre-sold to Mr. Van Duyn and his investors. As this went along, and nothing on any occasion materialized, the fishing kept changing, and became a myth hither a billion dollar dole out they were getting paid from, which would then be used to hard cash the engagement, which is NOT pre-sold signification funds were present as straightway as the legal structure of the hold together was finished.
kurt

Aggelos Capital Limited
rippoff report
kurt van

This was all done AFTER we had paid him, and we feel our scratch was adapted to during a “trading program” that was a scam. We asked to see due diligence on the “investor” but were ignored, until finally wise that the project was vapid in October 2019. Mr. Van Duyn reconcile on the 5th of December, to refund the amount in full on January 6th, then nothing happened.

We do certain that Mr. Phillips was working in consort with Mr. Van Duyn, and his privilege to retort until being au fait of actions against him, is suspicious. I was told by means of Mr. Van Duyn, that Mr. Phillips did pirate a cost, for his participation, and wired the breather to Mr. Van Duyn offshore. I don’t perceive how a US bosom injury barrister has any reach over being able to stock with our registered controls in the UK. I also don’t distinguish the extent of occupation the two of them had/have, as they would not display this information. Mr. Phillips took $63,338 of our lolly, for something he claims he knows nothing far, and wired it offshore to a traumatic enterprise.

A grumble has been filed with the State Bar-room of Maryland against Mr. Phillips, and as ok a grouse has been filed against Mr. Van Duyn with the FCA in the UK, as he violated several items with his forged practices.
Attachments
126.gif
126.gif (3.16 KiB) Viewed 3328 times