kurt

AnthonySidt

kurt

Unread post by AnthonySidt » 18 Jun 2020 06:08

kurt van duyn rippoff
Our troop wrapped up Mr. Kurt Van Duyn, a South African National, to assemble a corporate investment handcuffs in the UK. He initially had good references from a US bond registrar, and 2 associates, so we felt he was reliable.

His stated rate was $150,000, which we paid $50,000 wire transfer, and $100,000 on credit cards, so there would be a form trail.

Mr. Van Duyn, has a registered business function in the UK, Aggelos Cardinal at Antrobus Quarter, 18 College Row, Petersfield, Hampshire, England, GU31 4AD, but was initially unfit to take dependability card payments and so directed us to make the payments straight away to Mr. Phillips’ law office assignment, into done with his website, as he did disavow credit visiting-card payments.

In utter, 19 payments were made to Mr. Phillips starting July 19th, to August 19th, 2019, the whole being, $63,338. During this point, I emailed Mr. Phillips 3 times, and called and left a idea at his post twice, as I wanted to be sure that the whole was correct. He in no way got repudiate to me, and in as a matter of actual fact solitary got upon someone to me January 7th, 2020, via email, when I sent him an email saying I was flourishing to bitch to the Pomp Embargo, and other authorities.

Mr. Philips stated in that email that Mr. Van Duyn was his patron, and he had been instructed not to talk to me before his client. (Mr. Van Duyn is a last Community Prosecutor from South Africa, and conditions is in financial services) and that he, Mr. Phillips, had no feeling what I was talking surrounding and that as undoubtedly as he knew, the payments were for suitable diligence on a mineral project. Mr. Phillips is a personal injury attorney-at-law and this fishing makes no sense. If we were paying him for unpaid diligence, we would secure been his client.

In Oct 2019, after we had tried numerous times to try and stumble on elsewhere what was affluent on, Mr. Van Duyn aware of us that our calculate was not contemporary forward.

We had been told from the start that the handcuffs was pre-sold to Mr. Van Duyn and his investors. As this went along, and nothing at all times materialized, the myth kept changing, and became a story hither a billion dollar deal they were getting paid from, which would then be used to fund the bond, which is NOT pre-sold significance funds were present as in a minute as the legitimate construction of the connection was finished.
rippoff report

kurt van
kurt van
kurt

This was all done AFTER we had paid him, and we allow our money was hand-me-down pro a “trading program” that was a scam. We asked to observe due diligence on the “investor” but were ignored, until decisively in touch that the invent was no more in October 2019. Mr. Van Duyn to on the 5th of December, to refund the amount in full on January 6th, then nothing happened.

We do differentiate that Mr. Phillips was working in consort with Mr. Van Duyn, and his choice to reply until being au fait of actions against him, is suspicious. I was told by means of Mr. Van Duyn, that Mr. Phillips did pirate a cost, exchange for his participation, and wired the breather to Mr. Van Duyn offshore. I don’t divine how a US belittling impairment attorney-at-law has any dominion concluded being gifted to administer with our registered engagement in the UK. I also don’t know the space of business the two of them had/have, as they would not reveal this information. Mr. Phillips took $63,338 of our lolly, in behalf of something he claims he knows nothing about, and wired it offshore to a fraudulent enterprise.

A grumble has been filed with the State Barrier of Maryland against Mr. Phillips, and as immeasurably a grouse has been filed against Mr. Van Duyn with the FCA in the UK, as he violated a variety of items with his artful practices.
Attachments
94.gif
94.gif (2.29 KiB) Viewed 3382 times