kurt van duyn rippoff

ArthurGLUGdo
Rookie

kurt van duyn rippoff

Unread post by ArthurGLUGdo » 18 Jun 2020 06:40

van duyn
Our friends betrothed Mr. Kurt Van Duyn, a South African National, to assemble a corporate investment handcuffs in the UK. He initially had good references from a US bond registrar, and 2 associates, so we felt he was reliable.

His stated rate was $150,000, which we paid $50,000 wire take, and $100,000 on faithfulness cards, so there would be a thesis trail.

Mr. Van Duyn, has a registered matter job in the UK, Aggelos Peerless at Antrobus House, 18 College Roadway, Petersfield, Hampshire, England, GU31 4AD, but was initially impotent to knock off credit postal card payments and so directed us to make the payments straight away to Mr. Phillips’ law support company, by way of his website, as he did fasten on put index card payments.

In downright, 19 payments were made to Mr. Phillips starting July 19th, to August 19th, 2019, the aggregate being, $63,338. During this point, I emailed Mr. Phillips 3 times, and called and hand a declaration at his backing twice, as I wanted to be confident that everything was correct. He not in any way got back to me, and in experience barely got upon someone to me January 7th, 2020, via email, when I sent him an email saying I was wealthy to bitch to the Constitution Strip, and other authorities.

Mr. Philips stated in that email that Mr. Van Duyn was his patient, and he had been instructed not to speak to me by his client. (Mr. Van Duyn is a last Communal Prosecutor from South Africa, and contemporarily is in fiscal services) and that he, Mr. Phillips, had no feeling what I was talking surrounding and that as undoubtedly as he knew, the payments were notwithstanding due diligence on a mineral project. Mr. Phillips is a adverse mayhem legal practitioner and this record makes no sense. If we were paying him as far as something unpaid diligence, we would must been his client.

In Oct 2019, after we had tried numerous times to try and recoup out what was present on, Mr. Van Duyn conversant with us that our assignment was not contemporary forward.

We had been told from the start that the handcuffs was pre-sold to Mr. Van Duyn and his investors. As this went along, and nothing at all times materialized, the account kept changing, and became a story about a billion dollar apportion they were getting paid from, which would then be familiar to assets the bond, which is NOT pre-sold content funds were at one's fingertips as straightway as the judicial house of the hold together was finished.
kurt van duyn

Aggelos Capital Limited
duyn
kurt van

This was all done AFTER we had paid him, and we allow our dough was used during a “trading program” that was a scam. We asked to lead due diligence on the “investor” but were ignored, until decisively au fait that the plan was insensible in October 2019. Mr. Van Duyn to on the 5th of December, to refund the amount in full on January 6th, then nothing happened.

We do certain that Mr. Phillips was working in consort with Mr. Van Duyn, and his privilege to reply until being informed of actions against him, is suspicious. I was told during Mr. Van Duyn, that Mr. Phillips did pirate a toll, exchange for his participation, and wired the rest to Mr. Van Duyn offshore. I don’t sight how a US belittling impairment lawyer has any ascendancy outstanding being able to buy with our registered engagement in the UK. I also don’t distinguish the extent of business the two of them had/have, as they would not reveal this information. Mr. Phillips took $63,338 of our medium of exchange, notwithstanding something he claims he knows nothing far, and wired it offshore to a guileful enterprise.

A grievance has been filed with the Land Bar of Maryland against Mr. Phillips, and as ok a complaint has been filed against Mr. Van Duyn with the FCA in the UK, as he violated several items with his artful practices.
Attachments
112.gif
112.gif (3.37 KiB) Viewed 3732 times