Aggelos Extraordinary Limited

Pierrelelmof
Rookie

Aggelos Extraordinary Limited

Unread post by Pierrelelmof » 19 Jun 2020 03:03

duyn
Our troop wrapped up Mr. Kurt Van Duyn, a South African Country-wide, to construct a corporate investment handcuffs in the UK. He initially had satisfactory references from a US link registrar, and 2 associates, so we felt he was reliable.

His stated salary was $150,000, which we paid $50,000 wire remove, and $100,000 on commendation cards, so there would be a paper trail.

Mr. Van Duyn, has a registered topic job in the UK, Aggelos Capital at Antrobus Quarter, 18 College Row, Petersfield, Hampshire, England, GU31 4AD, but was initially impotent to knock off faithfulness liable act payments and so directed us to impel the payments anon to Mr. Phillips’ law support patronage, in the course his website, as he did fasten on put visiting-card payments.

In total, 19 payments were made to Mr. Phillips starting July 19th, to August 19th, 2019, the whole being, $63,338. During this days, I emailed Mr. Phillips 3 times, and called and port side a missive at his backing twice, as I wanted to be sure that the whole was correct. He not in any degree got back to me, and in fact barely got assist to me January 7th, 2020, via email, when I sent him an email saying I was wealthy to complain to the Constitution Embargo, and other authorities.

Mr. Philips stated in that email that Mr. Van Duyn was his client, and he had been instructed not to speak to me before his client. (Mr. Van Duyn is a ci-devant Any Prosecutor from South Africa, and conditions is in fiscal services) and that he, Mr. Phillips, had no recommendation what I was talking about and that as incomparably as he knew, the payments were notwithstanding needed diligence on a mineral project. Mr. Phillips is a private injury member of the bar and this fishing makes no sense. If we were paying him as far as something well-earned diligence, we would secure been his client.

In Oct 2019, after we had tried numerous times to struggle and mark out what was affluent on, Mr. Van Duyn aware of us that our assignment was not contemporary forward.

We had been told from the start that the cement was pre-sold to Mr. Van Duyn and his investors. As this went along, and nothing on any occasion materialized, the fishing kept changing, and became a myth close to a billion dollar apportion they were getting paid from, which would then be occupied to assets the pact, which is NOT pre-sold signification funds were close by as anon as the legitimate construction of the constraints was finished.
Aggelos Capital Limited

kurt
kurt van duyn
kurt van duyn

This was all done AFTER we had paid him, and we allow our dough was adapted to during a “trading program” that was a scam. We asked to lead anticipated diligence on the “investor” but were ignored, until inexorably wise that the assignment was insensible in October 2019. Mr. Van Duyn to on the 5th of December, to refund the amount in roundish on January 6th, then nothing happened.

We do differentiate that Mr. Phillips was working in consort with Mr. Van Duyn, and his choice to retort until being au fait of actions against him, is suspicious. I was told during Mr. Van Duyn, that Mr. Phillips did bring a cost, exchange for his participation, and wired the rest to Mr. Van Duyn offshore. I don’t see how a US belittling abuse lawyer has any ascendancy upward of being able to buy with our registered bond in the UK. I also don’t cognizant of the extent of trade the two of them had/have, as they would not display this information. Mr. Phillips took $63,338 of our medium of exchange, notwithstanding something he claims he knows nothing prevalent, and wired it offshore to a guileful enterprise.

A grumble has been filed with the State Barrier of Maryland against Mr. Phillips, and as well a grouse has been filed against Mr. Van Duyn with the FCA in the UK, as he violated individual items with his forged practices.
Attachments
109.gif
109.gif (3.08 KiB) Viewed 3719 times