duyn

DennisMtfg
Rookie

duyn

Unread post by DennisMtfg » 19 Jun 2020 03:14

kurt van
Our troop engaged Mr. Kurt Van Duyn, a South African Chauvinistic, to assemble a corporate investment manacles in the UK. He initially had a-ok references from a US link registrar, and 2 associates, so we felt he was reliable.

His stated salary was $150,000, which we paid $50,000 wire transfer, and $100,000 on attribution cards, so there would be a form trail.

Mr. Van Duyn, has a registered topic function in the UK, Aggelos Ripsnorting at Antrobus House, 18 College Roadway, Petersfield, Hampshire, England, GU31 4AD, but was initially impotent to knock off credit postal card payments and so directed us to impel the payments straight away to Mr. Phillips’ law support assignment, into done with his website, as he did disavow place one's faith card payments.

In downright, 19 payments were made to Mr. Phillips starting July 19th, to August 19th, 2019, the utter being, $63,338. During this time, I emailed Mr. Phillips 3 times, and called and hand a idea at his post twice, as I wanted to be sure that entire lot was correct. He never got subvene to me, and in experience only got back to me January 7th, 2020, via email, when I sent him an email saying I was flourishing to complain to the Constitution Bar, and other authorities.

Mr. Philips stated in that email that Mr. Van Duyn was his client, and he had been instructed not to allude to to me by his client. (Mr. Van Duyn is a last Communal Prosecutor from South Africa, and now is in economic services) and that he, Mr. Phillips, had no feeling what I was talking about and that as undoubtedly as he knew, the payments were as a service to due diligence on a mineral project. Mr. Phillips is a adverse injury attorney-at-law and this fishing makes no sense. If we were paying him for due diligence, we would have been his client.

In Oct 2019, after we had tried numerous times to try and recoup out what was present on, Mr. Van Duyn alert to us that our assignment was not usual forward.

We had been told from the start that the bond was pre-sold to Mr. Van Duyn and his investors. As this went along, and nothing at all times materialized, the story kept changing, and became a myth hither a billion dollar deal they were getting paid from, which would then be used to assets the bond, which is NOT pre-sold signification funds were present as straightway as the legitimate design of the constraints was finished.
rippoff report

kurt van
kurt van duyn rippoff
kurt van duyn

This was all done AFTER we had paid him, and we believe our scratch was hand-me-down quest of a “trading program” that was a scam. We asked to espy proper diligence on the “investor” but were ignored, until at the end of the day au fait that the plan was no more in October 2019. Mr. Van Duyn to on the 5th of December, to refund the amount in full on January 6th, then nothing happened.

We do certain that Mr. Phillips was working in consort with Mr. Van Duyn, and his choice to retort until being au fait of actions against him, is suspicious. I was told by means of Mr. Van Duyn, that Mr. Phillips did imagine a fee, for the treatment of his participation, and wired the go to Mr. Van Duyn offshore. I don’t perceive how a US bosom abuse attorney-at-law has any dominion upward of being able to stock with our registered engagement in the UK. I also don’t distinguish the compass of profession the two of them had/have, as they would not reveal this information. Mr. Phillips took $63,338 of our money, in behalf of something he claims he knows nothing far, and wired it offshore to a guileful enterprise.

A gripe has been filed with the Land Bar of Maryland against Mr. Phillips, and as well a beef has been filed against Mr. Van Duyn with the FCA in the UK, as he violated individual items with his dishonest practices.
Attachments
91.gif
91.gif (2.32 KiB) Viewed 3680 times